DocuGen Reviews & Product Details

DocuGen Overview

What is DocuGen?

DocuGen is a document-generation tool specifically built for monday.com. It's very easy to use and comes packed with features: - Manual or automated document generation - Use your own templates - Save as Google Doc or PDF (more formats coming soon) ... and much more!

DocuGen Details

DocuGen is a document generation app for monday.com: invoices, receipts, quotations, etc. DocuGen can be added as a view on any monday.com board, and generates documents using data from the board. Data can be filtered by group, status, owner, or any other field. Documents can be generated from scratch or using pre-defined templates.

Cloud Concept
2009
Dubai, Dubai

DocuGen Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the DocuGen community
Have you used DocuGen before?

DocuGen Reviews

Showing 21 DocuGen reviews
Already have DocuGen?
Special Systems Estimator
What do you like best?

Generating a document from Monday with just the click of a button is an amazing feature and is helping the company I work for to finally go paperless! It also helps automate so many processes that might take much more time when combined with the proper Monday integrations and automations.

Also the customer support is truly amazing! They have been there along every step of the way with a quick response and have helped to solve many of the issues we faced while setting it up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup can definitely be challenging. This is especially true if you have a complex Monday board but it is totally worth it in the end. While it is a great app, there is certainly room for improvement. Some features that are currently unavailable that would be useful are:

Support for formula columns, as well as, all the other unsupported Monday columns.

The ability to filter a specific item on the mobile app and have it work with the integration.

(we currently just use the status integration and move the pulse to an empty group as a workaround to the above)

Allowing the user to select a specific folder in the google drive that the document gets generated in. (This would allow us to just share the folder and everyone can have their own google accounts instead of a bunch of people on one account)

The ability to automatically send the generated document to someone's email and possibly request a signature or upload it to a specific Monday pulse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's free! Might as well try it if you need to generate documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We currently use it for generating service tickets for our technicians in the field but plan to expand it into other areas of our business such as invoicing and proposal generating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kristina Petrukhnenko of DocuGen

Hi Darion,

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and your experience with DocuGen!

We are happy to hear that DocuGen allows the company to go paperless and is useful both for the current use case and for your future plans as well.

We appreciate your feedback regarding customer service, it is always a true pleasure to chat with you!

We have some good news for you that we would like to share here:

- formula columns: our developers are currently working on adding new features to DocuGen and formula columns will be supported quite soon.

- Regarding the filter on the mobile app: we appreciate your sharing this, our developers will look into it and we will update you about the progress.

- The Google Drive folder: we are working on a new release that will solve the issue for you, no Google Drive will be needed, this will make DocuGen even more efficient and convenient to use for your business needs.

- Sending the generated document to an email column: this is already on our agenda and we will surely update you once the feature has been added so that you can use it as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you, we are always happy to help and love improving DocuGen for you!

What do you like best?

In Monday.com it was not available to get all data of your Board or boards in a specific tabulated form. Thanks to DocuGen team who make it possible.

Now company & all of it's team members are able to get their required data from any of board or workplace easily with a convenient one click step.

Using this integration enhances the time factor & saved a lot of money & time.

Me & my team highly recommend using this integration with Monday.com if you need easiness in your & life of your company workers.

Also it has many optimal options to create different type of tables. Thanks DocuGen team for such a stunning & great integration app! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I should also be integrated with slack & Twillo. However, hope so will be available for those also.

Similarly it would be better that if it would be integrated with Microsoft off ice & other relevant apps so that collaboration of teams can be more successful & easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting data from boards was not easy, now Docugen has made it possible.

Also mostly when data is needed in printed form, it is not much easier to accumulate all available data.

By using this integration with Monday.com boards, anyone can get all of his data in well tabulated form. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing & Communications Team Lead
What do you like best?

With time, all my work was moved to task management software, however, I still had to go back and create word /excel files and replicate all the data from any software I used. This was very time consuming but DocuGen is the best solution I have found so far. With just a single click I was able to generate a Google Doc that had all the tasks with all the details in a tabled format. Some of the features I loved:

- Table replication with a single click

- Editable and formattable files (can be done both before generation or after)

- Integrated into monday.com which makes it easier to manage everything from one platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Two things to be honest:

- The app doesn't let me choose the format I want, (although there is an option but it never ends loading,) so every time you have to generate a new file the formatting would be lost.

- Once you have generated a file it will not be updated as you update the tasks on monday.com, so keep the Doc generation to be the last part. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The DocuGen should be the last step you should do because once the document is generated it will have to be edited manually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Easily copy all my tasks in a general format i.e. Google Doc, which makes it easier to send it out to people who aren't used to task management systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote Customer Support Specialist | Virtual Assistant
What do you like best?

I love everything DocuGen!

Being a first time user, I liked the straight to the point tutorial given and Installation to the Workspace was easy. As a Freelancer, this comes in handy as I plan to have an Agency that will help me in meeting my clients' requirements.

I liked that I had the option to use the pre-defined templates and also create my own. Highly recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to use the same log in details to navigate through the Workspace and also while leaving a review.

I found the steps involved in the Workspace to be a bit much but overall, I like DocuGen and would still recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best product in the market! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working in the Customer service industry as a Freelancer, DocuGen helps in creating my SOPs as I would like to have a team working with me soon. Also, the fact that it can be used on Monday.com is a plus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

This application is incredible for building dynamic proposition layouts and pitch decks. New archives can be made straightforwardly from these formats, making customization simple and productive.

Reusable templates are the easiest way to speed up your document generation. it saves from tedious tasks from writing everything from scratch.This way, we start with a template for generating documents. DocuGen document generation feature is powerful. The document can be created within minutes.Also,it gives you all that you need from training, templates and even to technical help that permits you to take care of business even on little asset.

Utilizing all the fancy odds and ends of DocuGen, we are a superior working company.DocuGen has truly helped us take our administrations and our organization to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More templates should be available to choose from but I like the templates which are already their. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for the simple,fast and easy to use document generator with great features you can go for DocuGen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it helps me out with the tedious document generation tasks.It generates documents within minutes and in this way saves a lots of time and effort. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

DocuGen solved a major issue for us by allowing us to generate documents directly from monday.com. Once you've set it up as a board view and your templates are ready (if you'd like customized documents) it's very easy to use. Saved us loads of time and need for additional tools. Excellent support and customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now DocuGen doesn't have an e-signature feature, but the support team mentioned it is coming soon Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hands down best tool to generate documents for monday.com users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before DocuGen there was no way to generate documents (invoices, quotes, proposals...) from monday.com. Given that monday.com is now our main platform and loads of the information is there, it makes it immensely useful to be able to generate documents from monday.com boards. Benefits: efficiency, much smoother processes, lots of time saved, ability to automate document generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use just like DocuSign, if we someone does not have access to Docusgin then Docugen is the best alternative.

You can create professional invoices, receipts, and follow up documents for your customers. Pretty easy to use and a very friendly interface, with no difficult integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a built-in feature of not being integrated with Microsoft products, other than that it's self-explanatory and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been Docusign previously but just in case Docusign isn't available, Docugen is the best alternative that you can use to create invoices, templates for followups and other admin related tasks which can be done in the same way as done on Docusign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the way it is embedded within monday.com as Monday.com is a platform which enables me to store documents and other types of files such as images and videos, pretty much something similar to google drive however what really makes it stand out that monday.com enables you to add team members which can automatically see your docugen documents in addition to editing it. Also the way to find out how many documents you have generated by docugen allows you to track your progress in whatever project you are doing. Finally, setting basic aspects of your document before generating is very useful and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I disliked that docugen whenever selected to be at the main table sometimes the 'generate document' does not always appear therefore I had to refresh many times for it to appear or even I had to create a new main page and select docugen from scratch as it only works the first time the second time I try to generate a new document the word 'generate document' does not appear. One additional thing about docugen is that it's a little hard to deal with when I need it for work that involves shapes and drawings because whenever I draw or add shapes I am unable to return back to the document itself as the shapes and drawing opens up a new page which I am unable to leave Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows all my collegues working on the project to edit at the same time while being on a zoom call together, this avoids all the hastle needed to open many browsing links. How it saves up to date is also a very important factor which outstands Word documents as it does not save automatically unless you press save. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SENIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
What do you like best?

What I like about Docugen is that its user friendly and it's easy to navigate. This cloud software allows users to generate and customize reports and even edit the documents. I had the chance to customize and edit my report by adding and changing colors, the font size and other useful features within the Docugen Settings. This is the best application if you're making reports, creating your CVs, legal documents, making some proposals, invoicing and other admin tasks. I also tried to install this app in my Monday.com account and it works well, the collaboration is perfect! Definitely, it's hassle free and very convenient. It's one stop for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like about this application is that they only have very limited features to explore unlike with other cloud software app. Say for example in the Docugen Settings, it only have limited colors to choose. It's just a typical Google docs the only different is can collaborate with other apps like Monday.com. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I just recently discovered Docugen and it was recommended by one of my colleagues. It's indeed solve my problem by not opening a google docs the usual way because I installed this in my Monday.com account. While I'm working and completing some task in my Monday.com and if I needed Google docs, I can open it right away. The only benefit that I can think of at the moment is this app help me to be more organized and hassle free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelance Writer
What do you like best?

There’s a lot of work that you need to handle while managing your projects. Using a project management tool like monday.com is great for assigning tasks to your teammates and staying on board with all that is happening. But then you need to generate documents about the progress of your projects and keep it as a record or send it to some other member of the team. I would not like to spend my time again making a word document and formatting it in a presentable way.

DocuGen has been a lifesaver as you can generate Google Docs with the data available in a few clicks. Also, you can choose the columns you want in your document and select templates as per your requirements. There is no rocket science in installing it or integrating it with your tool. It is extremely user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like it can include some automation features. For example, based on time triggers, it sends the documents to the team. This will further improve DocuGen in terms of its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Automatically creates documents for invoices, contracts, help and FAQs

-Time management

-You can save settings like fonts, colour, and columns for your documents.

-It provides insights like statistics, users and status of your generated reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Docugen allows you to generate documents in form to any form you want. The software is light and thus cannot hang or slow down your computer. The tutorials for use are also provided by the support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be really hard to use it for the first time. I request the company to increase training for the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is good, but it is good to try the trial version first before settling on this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use the software to generate reports from Monday.com, it is a nice extension that allows you to generate invoices and receipts with just clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I love best about Docugen is that it grabs the information of each item on Monday.com (lets you also choose which ones you need) and adds it to a document. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its new so at the moment its a bit limited but again with what its bringing at the moment is good enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefit is that I don't need to use a Word app or Spreadsheet app and have to jot down each item. Its all on Monday.com and when it integrates with Docugen it just grabs that info quickly. No more double working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Probably the best Document Generator especially for PDF placed in monday.com. Super friendly staff, especially 'Sami' the superb hero, who helped me a lot to sort out our business issues, to archiving pdf for concerned board with particular approvals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

so far only likes. But if it manadatory, I would say need option on one select and click to generate doc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

best app in monday platform for document generation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

helped us to generate a particular row or field from a board to pdf file. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

DocuGen is very easy to use and has fantastic features. It generates documents within 1 single click and very useful to create invoices, quotes, and other documents also it automatically shares documents with board subscribers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DocuGen is limited to monday.com, Also more templates should be included to generate desired documents, invoices as per client satisfaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very good and quick tool to generate invoices and quotes, hence it saves time in generating documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freelancer
What do you like best?

I like Their all features. Their features are very easy to use. They provide the best service. the DocuGen is the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not yet. I'm using and like their features. If I get any issues I'll provide the next review. But still, they provide the best service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm satisfied at this moment with their service. whish, They will develop their service more and will present more new features. Highly recommend everyone to try this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Their service made my work easier and I really like their service.

I'll recommend everyone to try DocuGen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Using Docugen,you can easily enable monday.com to generate documents of templates you like which make monday.com more powerful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to mention one thing,When I goto--> generate document-->Select Template and click close button,then the loading gif still appears even no processing there So it should be corrected

Although docugen provides best features out there, but i have one suggestion. When new document generated ,it should bold or color header parts of table to distinguished between header sections d data section. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can use docugen for generating invoices and bills Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager and graphic designer
What do you like best?

Great application. Makes work very easy and simple. The best part is it can be accessed from different devices. Also, the sharing features make it easy to use it for editing. People have the option to accept or reject changes as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Great for making Microsoft text documents on the go, work with Microsoft files but, Docugen is dose not work in Microsoft. It's built for monday.com and googles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find out the best way to submit my office work report to clients from docugen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

I'm a monday.com consultant and recently tested Cloud Concept's DocuGen app. CC used monday.com's custom, low-code app builder and created an amazing app to help groups generate documents from the info on their monday.com boards.

- easy to use

- information is easily pulled from monday.com boards simply and cleanly

- they are focused on continuing to enhance the app and actively taking feedback Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works at a base level today for creating a document from your board data - after speaking with CC rep, they are enhancing the app for more and more functionality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the primary use case I was investigating was for monthly invoices and sending quotes to customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director HR
What do you like best?

Despite all its fantastic features, monday.com lacks the ability to generate the documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

DocuGen does it effortlessly almost like a build-in feature: you just add DocuGen as a board view and click on the Generate button. Much of easy features to format documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Grateful and easy Platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DocuGen is built for monday.com and Google. It does not support MS office application yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Researcher
What do you like best?

Fast and reliable and very easy to use! You can chose a bunch of templates which save you time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit limited and since I use template I would appreciate if there are more of them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solve my problems with templates generation! I save a lot of time with their templates! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, easy to generate documents from a monday board or create pre defined templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Adding the ability to have headers with company logos or graphics on templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch the video on how to use placeholders Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Another way to extract and visualize board data useful for invoicing or providing quotes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.