ServiceM8 Reviews & Product Details

What is ServiceM8?

ServiceM8 is a field service management application that allows you to quickly dispatch urgent jobs, locate staff members and communicate with your employees and clients without a phone call.

ServiceM8 Profile Details

1-5 of 5 total ServiceM8 reviews

ServiceM8 Reviews

1-5 of 5 total ServiceM8 reviews
Team Manager

"ServiceM8 is ideal for billing and invoices "

What do you like best?

There is a lot that we like about this software. Its contac database system is very comfortable, and allows full access to the communication history with each contact, including the files sent. We like your bill creation system, which has many templates so that they can be customized. We like your time clock system, with which we can accurately track all working time. It has an excellent automated routing system.

What do you dislike?

The only tool that serviceM8 lacks for field service management is an inventory management system. It has quite poor pool features in terms of routing and scheduling. We also do not like it to constantly collapse when working from your mobile access. In addition, it offers almost no functions to manage franchises. For example, it lacks a commission manager, a system for online stores, website management and even an intranet for franchises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ServiceM8 is highly recommended for all types of manual work departments, such as plumbing, construction, electricity and pest control, because you can take complete control of the activities carried out and customers, depending on your contract . It is highly recommended to handle reports on the work done, since it can include all kinds of information.

With the use of serviceM8 we have learned a lot about how field service platforms work. Our billing is much more automated than before, and we can take better control not only of each employee's work, but also of their times, attendance and absences. It has also benefited us in the management of our field of work, since it has been able to adapt to our business needs.

Graphic Designer

"The best and complete software for the organization of your service industry. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Service8 is that I save a lot of time and pay more quickly, and this is very rewarding. It also offers me the possibility to personalize my invoices and quotes and the clients are satisfied, my company offers several services facilities and this keeps me organized. on the platform I have all the features that I need, even when I start a new project I can add the address, the email and much more.

What do you dislike?

There are certain disadvantages that can make it a bit annoying, for example: I would like to see the purchase orders with their respective photograph, I am sure that they will soon include more advantages, which already has its implementation in the cloud has been very helpful for my business , nothing is lost that is a huge plus, other software only works with the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If what you want is that your service company grow this tool is the right one, is based on the cloud, offers mobile access, control of the database for the client, tracking your service history among others.

The fact that Service M8 works without an internet connection is the maximum for my company, its technical support is considered. It also integrates with emails perfectly, it's really changing my business, it's so relaxing to see everything organized and that my team uses it without problems there are certain things, but they are resolved and their cost is accessible to me.

Financial Assistant
Retail

"Great for smaller business tasks with fewer employees"

What do you like best?

I like that you can customize templates and upload to be used very easily and invoicing is extremely easy to do with this system and remove if any mistakes.

What do you dislike?

The reports are extremely basic and don't really allow you to customize but you can export it to an excel and sort and work your magic that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product as it's extremely easy to maneuver on daily tasks and I invoice out of it weekly. My biggest recommendation is playing around in the system as i keep finding new ways to manipulate data to make my tasks easier when searching information. This system is extremely basic so you have to be the one to do a lot in it rather than it being left to its own devices.

We can very easily track past and present jobs without having to have only 1 way of finding the information. You can use many key words to help you find the job or by property location. Major benefit has been the ease of the system, hopefully corporate will allow us to use the GPS feature for when we need to reach our guys on site.

Técnico de mantenimiento

"management software"

What do you like best?

It is a job management software or office management software essential for business or home service companies

Its interface is simple, fast and easy to use.

I emphasize their customer service support is exceptional.

I like the way the cloud is based with a local backup.

What do you dislike?

I could not think of a negative point as such only that the application is not for Android devices and it will be good to have it on Android since not all of us can have a device with iOS

In general this platform is of great help to plan and maintain control of any maintenance work in the office.

I recommend it

MTS
(10,001+ employees)

"ServiceM8 helped me running my first startup"

What do you like best?

ServiceM8 gives a step by step setup upon sign up. They have these short how-to videos in the dashboard and a pretty useful help menu. This helped me has a newbie to the software. Overall It is has great record keeping so you can have all your records for each client at your fingertips.

What do you dislike?

Never really could figure out how to resize the logo. The help menu was pretty useful but I ended up referring it a lot while navigating in the mobile app. It doesn’t integrate with QB Payments. They should roll out a update pretty soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall it's a good app but it could be made better with more integrations. So if you need those kind of features like QB Payment integrations I suggest you decide on another software.

Well at that point of time when the startup was at a good level we were focused on customer service and ServiceM8 proved to be a relatively inexpensive product. it's been very helpful to us with scheduling service calls and doing invoicing

ServiceM8 User Ratings

8.3
Ease of Use
Average: 8.4*
7.3
Quality of Support
Average: 8.5*
* Field Service Management Category
Do you work for ServiceM8?

ServiceM8 Categories on G2