4.2 out of 5
(3,495)
Do you work for Box?

Box Reviews & Product Details

What is Box?

Box is a Modern Content Management Platform for companies of all sizes and industries. The difference that Box brings is that it offers the security and controls admins need with the sharing and collaboration capabilities end users want. Since 2005, Box has made it easier for people to securely share ideas, collaborate and get work done faster. Today, more than 43 million users and 62,000 businesses--including 59% of the Fortune 500--trust Box to manage content in the cloud. The Box platform provides HIPAA, FINRA, FedRAMP, and many other compliances to go with granular access permissions and advanced security capabilities. By using Box you can sync, share, and collaborate on all types of files, anywhere, on any device - but that's just the beginning. You can choose where to store your data, to manage your own encryption keys, and set workflows to automate content-based processes. You can also assign custom metadata tags to content, watermark sensitive content, and set file retention or legal hold policies. Box has deep, native integrations with Microsoft Office and Outlook, Google Apps for Work, Salesforce, Netsuite, Docusign, Adobe, and many other best-of-breed solutions you may already be using.

Box Screenshots

1-50 of 3493 total Box reviews

Box Reviews

1-50 of 3493 total Box reviews
Box review by Charlie C.

"Send and receive documents in the cloud with Box"

What do you like best?

Box is the program that we recommend using in our company and our clients since we love the ease with which we can share and visualize files. We can easily enter from the browser or even from anywhere with your web application.

What do you dislike?

Of Box we can mention that we do not like his prices and limits of space, we can affirm that other companies with similar programs offer better benefits in relation space and price and for that reason we consider that Box can improve in those aspects, or improve the price, or improve the space and even improve both, since other programs even offer more space in free plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a program to store or send files, Box is the best we can recommend. Whether for work or personal use, from its web version to the mobile application, Box is the best to store in the cloud.

In what we have benefited most with Box is in the fast and simple delivery of documents and files, in our company you should send reports, documents, designs and with Box it is very easy to do it only by sharing a link to download or visualize the files. It also allows us to do a good team work since we can edit simultaneously, assign roles and access. Besides our files you can always be sure if we integrate two-factor authentication third-party programs (such as Duo Security) and also have very good integrations with other programs that facilitate their use and our work.

Box review by Amalia S.
Software Engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Secure and useful tool!"

What do you like best?

One of the aspects that most catches my attention at Box is its security, I feel quite safe and happy using this tool, I don't have to worry about losing any files or stealing something. With our plan we can have a lot of space in the cloud and handle a lot of information and documents, we feel confident using Box. We can link accounts and make the transfer of information faster and easier. Also in case of an emergency we can use this tool in any of our devices

What do you dislike?

We have some years using Box and as a negative I can say that his free plan is a little uncomfortable because it only allows you to upload files up to 250MB, which is a problem if you have to upload any batch of information. But after changing the plan this does not affect us.

We feel safe using Box as our information store. Our capacity to fluctuate and share information among our departments has increased considerably, which is summarized in better performance and greater productivity. We would not exchange it for any other program.

Box review by Nicholas R.
Engineering Positions

"Unique features"

What do you like best?

I can access all the documents stored in the cloud without having to download them, when I need to edit them I download them and make the changes I need to then upload them in the box cloud for others who need the document

I share my files and folders with colleagues that I want them to see the content but when I do not want to share certain content I configure it to be private and keep it in the cloud but nobody can access this document

I use a lot the mobile app to visualize the documents that other colleagues upload to the cloud and so when I'm not in the office I advance work reading the documents

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I download a document in excel format the cells and rows are changed from the original size to which they had which I have to manually configure it again and it makes me lose time in my work and more knowing that the original document had already been configured in a way correct

I keep all the documents in the cloud to have a reliable backup apart from having them on my computer that can be damaged at any time and lose the documents saved in change as they are stored in the cloud I am sure that I will never lose this information

Box review by Matthew R.

"Receive and synchronize documents quickly with Box"

What do you like best?

Box is the program that we use to send and receive documents but above all to receive and share between the work team resumes. What we like the most is the ease with which we synchronize our files with the different devices and how easy it is to share a document with a link that allows us to view it and wish to download it.

What do you dislike?

Box is a good program and with years in the market but we believe that it could improve the space limit to store that it owns, since there are currently other companies to store that offer more and something that limits the work a lot, it is its transfer limit to only 250MB per transfer. If you improve those two aspects that we mentioned, it would be a program to store in the perfect cloud! :D

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use Box to send and receive documents, videos, images and files in the cloud quickly and safely. You can also make backup copies that will save you from losing important documents.

At the time of acquiring staff we needed to receive and review resumes, at the time it became complicated for both roles, so we started using Box to receive online and in the cloud, the sheets of lives of our future prospects, they only had to share a link to a folder or the document itself and you could visualize it, synchronize it or download it, in this way everything was much easier and practiced and without a doubt a paper saving that benefits the environment.

Box review by Matthew W.
Film Composer

"One of The Best Online Storage Services"

What do you like best?

Box is a super friendly and easy to use clean interface that is greatly appreciated by its user base. For sending larger files that are easily stored online, it really trumps all other softwares in terms of user friendliness and I find it equivalent to the SquareSpace of file sharing online.

What do you dislike?

The software suffers from a lack of features that other services such as Google Drive and Dropbox have. It's a really solid interface but the Dropbox standalone application is way more responsive at least on Mac. It's also somewhat expensive depending on how many of the pro features you may end up needing and how much storage you are willing to pay for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a simpler interface than Google Drive or Dropbox, Box might be perfect for you. Along with all of that, the video engine inside of the browser with Box is a lot more reliable than the one in Dropbox and will ensure smooth glitch-less playback of your media for others to watch and review!

Box allows me to send and receive large media files such as song stems, video files, and Logic Pro X or Cubase DAW sessions with ease. It is very easy to navigate the Box interface online and because it's so clean, it really helps me feel more creative as I like to deal with as little clutter as I possibly can to give myself a productive online environment.

Box review by Cristian T.

"Box has been useful "

What do you like best?

I like that I can share my information. Update documents and work with multiple people in the team without having to worry if I am actually going to overwrite work from someone else. We keep multiple project folders and sharing all the documents is actually very easy. I like that there are apps for the computer and iOS apps.

What do you dislike?

I think so far it has been a very positive experience in general. I haven't had any major issues so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try download the phone app and the desktop app. That makes your life easier. If you can also try editing documents from there. It is very cool that it keeps everything synchronize so you don't have to worry about others editing the same document as you are because it will show you who is editing at what is happening in real time!

I am working on a pretty big project and the ability to keep files synchronized between so many people is something that makes me feel pretty happy. I love that I can handle permissions and share the documents to the people that should have access and keep information that should be private hiding from people that don't need access to it.

Box review by Tim B.

"We use Box at work and for personal use"

What do you like best?

Box is the storage program in the cloud that helped our team to work together, store and synchronize files regardless of whether we are in the same place. What we do not like most is its ease of use and that it has an application that allows us to send and receive files from anywhere, we can work from multiple computers or mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Regarding cost and storage, we consider that Box offers little space and has a little expensive plans unlike other programs. However, we believe that it pays to pay every dollar since it is an updated, safe and very fast tool when synchronizing and storing files in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using Box for work or for personal use, it is a very good tool to share files and store them in the cloud, it is also very good to receive or send resumes that can be shared through a link that allows to provide access to the document or visualize it and thus we avoid costs in impressions.

Box is excellent for companies and teamwork, something in which we have seen much benefit, since it is very easy to provide access, visualization, editing and to share the files. We can make backup copies of the work we do or our most important files. The best thing is to be able to access the cloud either from the web version, computer or mobile device, which allows us to access the cloud from anywhere. It is also a highly recommended program for personal use, since we can integrate it into our mobile device to store photos and videos.

Box review by José Gregorio Z.
Telecommunications Engineer

"A very good tool.."

What do you like best?

To tell you the truth, I am satisfied with what the application offers, it has shown itself to be quite compliant with the expectations it offers. One of the functions that I have attached to BOX is the ability to upload a file and share it either with someone specific or public, apart from how easy it is to use it, does not require much knowledge to take advantage of it, just register, download and get started. I like that it resists any type of file, so there are no limitations in that aspect.

What do you dislike?

They are only two things that I don't like very much about Box, one is that when you are editing a shared file, sometimes creates conflict by several people are updating simultaneously, which generates a little discomfort and finally, some uploaded files, can not be viewed, Word, Excel, power point or some videos, ie you have to download it to get to see them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application is very useful for users who are used to the storage of information mostly online, because with the different forms of storage that Box offers is very simple management and organization of what we want to keep saved and shared.

It is notorious the improvement that we have had in some departments where we have managed to implement the use of this tool, the staff is kept updated and up to date with the modifications of files in use, which has helped to evolve the old methods of transmission by means of pendrives or removable devices. Little by little we have been providing training and support to the company to achieve that the totality works with this tool.

Box review by Bobby H.

"We store and share files with Box"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Box we have never been so easy to work with the huge amounts of documents handled in our company and quickly and especially safely. Also with this we have saved a lot of time thanks to its good synchronization with the different teams to which the account can be linked, which makes it unnecessary to be transferring the same document from one place to another. In addition Box is very safe in information security even within the same account which leaves us very relieved because we do not have to worry so much about the security of our documents as long as they are stored and backed in Box.

What do you dislike?

Sincerely we have been very comfortable during the time we have been using Box since this is a service that meets all the expectations, however we consider an aspect against the amount of storage space that has its free plan which can be very low for business use while in other services through the free plan offer much more space than Box.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are really grateful for the excellent service that Box has given us with its great security and its great ease of use without leaving aside the quality of work with which documents and other different files can be handled, so if what is looking is a useful tool, efficient, complete and that saves you a lot of time that is Box is what you are looking for and what we recommend.

The service that Box has given us has been very useful in safeguarding our documents in a safe way and in increasing the performance that has meant using it. One of the most significant points is the excellent synchronization it has with the devices that are linked to the account and the database in the cloud which saves a lot of time when it comes to keeping each of the documents updated because we do not lose time to send a document too many times while Box we avoid all this process. Also another very useful aspect is its mobile application that allows us to move even outside the company and to continue working comfortably anywhere. In addition another point that we do not tire of mentioning is the great security that has shown us that it has already made us feel that we are really leaving our most important documents in the best hands that care as much as we do to keep them safe.

Box review by Spencer T.
ACEO
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Useful tool for sharing documents"

What do you like best?

I like that Box is easy to use, it makes it very useful for sharing documents in many different formats with colleagues. Many of my coworkers are not as savvy with new technology but in my experience they have all been able to use this software and make it their own.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Box has limited views and folder organization options. It could be improved by including more ways of organizing the files that you upload. I dislike how the app abbreviates the file names. Instead of stopping halfway through the name with dots, it places dots in the middle of the file name making it illegible. For example "Box File Name Spring 2019" is abbreviated as "Box S............. 019"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the free trial and see how easy it is to use

Box has impacted our workplace by having a single source of document storage in a cloud based format. We are now able to collaborate throughout the enterprise with ease.

Box review by Randall W.

"We use Box for secure storage in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Box is one of the best programs we could find to store content in the cloud. Our company feels very comfortable when using this program because it is very easy to synchronize with our equipment or mobile devices or computers. It is easy to use and excellent to share files with clients or workers no matter where they are, we just need to send an access link and go!

What do you dislike?

What do we not like? Its storage limit, we consider that this can be increased since we know other tools that offer much more, I have even in their free plans. And other of its negative aspects is the upload limit to only 250 MB. We hope that over time these aspects can be improved to be the best storage tool, however it is still a good tool that we use because it has more positive characteristics than negative ones ;D

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using Box to all those who wish to store in the cloud quickly and safely. If you need to make backup copies or send files, Box is a good program that we can recommend.

Our company and workers have been very comfortable working with Box, since it offers security to our files in the cloud, we can implement encryption keys and even strengthen access security with a two-factor authentication. It also allows us to access our stored files from any device and offers excellent integrations with third party programs such as Salesforce, Adobe and other programs.

Box review by Stephen M. S.
Manager
Internet

"Transfer files securely with Box"

What do you like best?

Box has perfect links to share files with the appropriate privacy. From any place we can access, obtain, extract and share information without much complication, with Box we can be aware of the important documentation

What do you dislike?

I have no relevant complaints although it could be much better if you do not have access to the internet to access your account, there are also some Box skills that are limited

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform offers you customized solutions and guarantees the security of your documents thanks to the association of Box skill with IBM. If you are looking for a suitable place to trust your files this is the right one

It is a very committed platform that has given me accurate and accurate solutions, since it has a very effective support, I can trust my files from data to contracts without any problem, keep my privacy under keys, I can get the information from anywhere and in any time, in short words it has made my work much easier

Box review by Patrick H.

"Fast storage and synchronization in the cloud with Box"

What do you like best?

As the name implies, Box is a place where we can make backup copies of the documents and text or multimedia files of our work. It is very easy to use and is excellent for synchronizing mobile devices or on the computer, which allows us to access our stored files any time and anywhere we are.

What do you dislike?

So far we have detected two negative aspects, one is its transfer limit (only allows to transfer 250MB in the free account) and at the same time its storage limit, since other similar tools offer much more in their free plans and Box only offers 2GB If it is for personal use it suits you very well, or if it is only for text files, but if it is for very heavy multimedia files maybe you should consider opting for the payment plan or using another tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Box is a good program that we can recommend, it is modern and with a very nice appearance. You can integrate with Salesforce, you can share files and access only with link, and best of all is that it can be used on multiple devices such as Mac, Windows, Android, iPhone. Do not think twice and use Box.

We have seen good results when using this program because its transfer is very fast, something that has to be recognized. Also the synchronization between the devices which allows us to have access to our files in any place and time (it is also necessary to mention that this program does not force us to use its desktop version something that we think is very good and that other programs do it is a bit disgusting).

Box review by Adam M.
Senior Software Development Engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"I am amazed at his perfection"

What do you like best?

The service provided is quite good and very easy to use, I just have to store in the folder that is created on the desktop all the information that I want to synchronize in the cloud

With box notes it allows me to create calendars, project plans and some other shared documents to keep others on track

The security of box there is no possibility that it fails or that something is wrong for its SSL encryption I am sure that all my information is in a safe place and that I have no fear that I will be damaged some of my documents

Its variety of prices I like because I can choose and change plans when I want because I do not have contracts that oblige me to be with the platform

What do you dislike?

As administrator of the account I have noticed that you can not have a record of the deleted documents and know which user removes some document that is important and that can not be recovered, there should be a control or a permission before removing any document because this affects the work of others

Your good model of uploading all the information you want to share with others does not have to be sending emails, with the information uploaded in the cloud is enough for other members to enter Box and choose the information or document they need to work either in group or personal

Box review by Lain A.

"Safe and fast storage with Box"

What do you like best?

Box is the program that we use in our work team to send documents to our employees, customers and we even ask for resumes that are hosted in Box for faster viewing or downloading. It is an excellent program, one of the best in its class, it has also been great to use it to make backup copies when we have run out of space in physical storage disks.

What do you dislike?

At the moment the only thing we do not like is the little storage space they offer in their free plan, as we believe that this can be improved because other third-party programs offer much more. We have also found a problem when editing simultaneously, because when one of the editors wants to save the changes they may not be saved correctly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to store files, multimedia content, documents, make backup copies, work as a team, synchronize files from your mobile or computer, Box is the program that we can recommend you use.

Box has helped us a lot to do team work when we are not in the same place, it is very easy to synchronize and upload the files or documents from our computer to the cloud. We have also worked comfortably with the mobile application, something that we think is very good because it is not mandatory that we are on the computer to view the documents. For us Box is a great program.

Box review by Dwayne B.
Business Development Manager

"Box allows me to keep my important documents organized and share them"

What do you like best?

Box allows me to keep my important documents organized and share them with great security to avoid loss of information, I can control the storage of my files and share them with more users without great difficulty, it helps me to simplify the processes that comprise different equipment, It is an innovative tool and safe

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete platform its only limitation is the essential access to the internet and that sometimes there are problems in the file downloads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Box to share videos, images, documents and other important files in my company for different departments of the company. Its use does not affect the quality of the files, it is very simple to use and the organization of the files is excellent to keep us informed and organized at all times and anywhere in the world

Sharing documentation securely, quickly and reliably was one of our main problems and we solved it using BOX. This space that does not give us this powerful tool in the cloud, has few restrictions, allows you to share and store your files safely, reliably and very easily

Box review by Eliza H.

"Store secure in the cloud and fast with Box"

What do you like best?

Box is a great tool that allows us to share files and documents which is the main reason why we use it, in our work team we have to send documents and files constantly and Box allows us to do it online. It is very easy to use, we just have to upload a file to the cloud and then with a link we can share the access, the visualization and the download of it.

What do you dislike?

So far we can mention that we do not like your weight limit to share multimedia files, we believe that something that can be improved and even more in payment plans, also the limit of storage space for free accounts, since there are other third-party programs that can offer much more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do not have more space, you want to work remotely, you need to send a document to someone far away or you need to make backup copies, BOX is the program that we are going to recommend you to use.

If you need to share files, images, videos and documents with your team and are not in the same place or you are not sitting in the browser, Box is the program that can help you uploading your files to the cloud from mobile or browser and sharing and providing access through a link! In this way, our company has benefited, we save time and space in tangible discs and the synchronization in any place and device is very good and fast.

Box review by William W.
Business Office Manager

"All content in one place"

What do you like best?

It allows me to upload my files in the cloud to have an accessible backup from any site and device that has encrypted secure storage also offers link for file exchange

I publish documents in the cloud that I can download in any site facilitating my way of working and waiting times because I do this quickly when downloading and uploading the file again with the edition that I made

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when downloading a document that is in excel format, it alters the size of each box causing it to change it manually, which takes time and does not remain as it was originally and it will be noticed that the boxes were modified

Apart from doing my job more efficiently I can work in a team sharing the easy documents so that the work members can visualize what has been uploaded in the cloud and thus download what is needed to complete tasks or avoid having so much physical document that causes more disorder and all that paper one day will be thrown damaging the planet instead so virtual is more beneficial to have a better order

Box review by Frank P.
Representante de ventas

"Safe and reliable storage with this excellent tool."

What do you like best?

I like Box, since it has allowed us to work in an organized way, being able to share the files with the work team and even with our own clients is undoubtedly the great advantage of using this incredible application, saving time is significant. Box has a very intuitive platform, which makes its use is not complex. Storing work files has never been so reliable and secure with Box.

What do you dislike?

Box has proven to be a very useful tool and with which we have obtained great benefits, we have not found anything that we do not like, on the contrary, it is an easy tool to use and has fully complied with our expectations and basic function, we will follow it using, it's excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To maximize the processes saving a lot of time, efficiency, organization, better management of information, Box is the best alternative to store information without risk of loss of it, to share it and keep it updated allowing significantly improve response times . That is why I highly recommend this valuable tool, do not lose more money buying external units whose risks of loss of information are very high. Box we use it daily.

Box has been a great support in the execution of our tasks, it has impacted in a positive way, for the benefit of the organization, since it has allowed us to save time and work in a more organized way. As a sales representative, I also use this tool to share information with my clients, I manage a fairly large client portfolio, so I need to take folders organized by clients, this has allowed me to execute tasks quickly and efficiently. In turn, communication with the work team has been quite fluid. We continue to use it for its extensive collaboration and great benefits. Wonderful tool.

Box review by Oscar M.
Representante de ventas

"Secure tool for the storage of work files. "

What do you like best?

I like Box since I can store my files safely and share it with my team at any time and anywhere, since I can connect from any computer. Box is the most useful way to store our work files, since it facilitates the work, it is a tool that offers free version and it is really enough. It has an intuitive platform and easy design, which makes it easy to handle without any complexity, it is very good and we use it every day.

What do you dislike?

So far, box has met our expectations and that is why we keep using it, I have not found anything that I do not like, it has been very helpful and useful. The capacity in its free version has not been a problem for us, there is fluidity of information, we like it a lot and that is why one of our main work tools gives us security in the storage of the files with which we work daily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For its great utility and security for the storage of files, for the flexibility and ease of use, for the time and money saving that process and how functional and useful it is, I recommend this great tool, store your files online I had been as safe as it is with box.

Among the great benefits obtained with box I can say that thanks to this powerful tool we work in a much more organized way, by sharing the information in a timely manner with our work team makes it fluency and saving time is incredible. We feel safe with the box since the information is safe, we also save money, since we do not buy external storage units and they are unsafe. Box is the easy way to bring a better organization of our files, give much faster answers, be more efficient, as well as meet faster with the established goals. It is very useful and we will continue to use it as our main online storage tool.

Box review by Kate Beatrice E.
Administration Assistant
Professional Training & Coaching

"good tool for backup of files in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Box is a tool that I like because in addition to offering different versions according to the needs of the user, it offers the option of implementing it for free for a limited time but allowed me in certain times to back important information in a safe way without having to go to emails , so I consider it a nice software for loading and accessing documents.

What do you dislike?

Is a good tool with great benefits and opportunities both individually and as a team, however I consider that a limiting aspect for its use is that it has versions that limit the loading and storage of files, which would be better if the selected plan is it was unlimited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is a tool that provides free access online, for small businesses it is a good option for the backup of files and documents of utmost importance keeping them organized in folders, also allows to store any type of file and access it easily at any time and place from our computers, phones or tablets.

This tool gave me the opportunity to protect documents of great personal and work importance, giving me the benefit that the previous versions of the documents could be saved automatically, it is an excellent option to access the files at any time. undoubtedly I think it helps to eliminate anonymity as to who sees, downloads and edits the shared documents as it allows to know who is accessing them.

Box review by Carolina G.
Contador general
(Myself Only)

"Ample storage."

What do you like best?

What I like most is that I can store all kinds of files and in relatively large sizes, because now the storage capacity has improved, I also have access to my files from any device. I can organize all my work by folders and I am very happy with the security that this tool gives me. It also has a free version, which although limited, has many benefits. I have used it for a couple of years and I have no complaints that affect the performance of this storage.

What do you dislike?

Although it is an excellent tool for storing jobs, its capacity is limited and if you want more storage space in the cloud, you must pay for it. Another thing I do not like is the inability to access my files when I do not have access to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an auxiliary tool I highly recommend it, it is organized, with a good degree of security and you do not need to invest money to obtain it, unless you want to expand your storage spaces. It is also very good to share files with other people who use the same tool.

As an independent accountant I need enough storage space to store my work, and not only that, but to have the option to share information with my clients at any time. This tool is very good in that aspect and so far I have not reported any extra expense.

Box review by Caroline P.
Software Developer

"Solid service"

What do you like best?

Improves the content experience for customers, partners and employees that offers corporate level security and compliance with app standards

The security of all the content uploaded in the cloud is with extreme protection with management controls

The prices of all the plans are very economical, there are several to choose from and to know which one is appropriate according to the type of company in which you are

The watermark in the documents has been very useful for us to be plagiarized or another person to benefit from the work done by me.

I have all the collaborators that I want in an unlimited way to enter and work with them

What do you dislike?

The support service is more complete and more friendly by email than by means of a call, it seems to me because I try to call once and they are late in answering and the explanations are not the best, in the mail they give excellent information and explanation of what is asked

I upload all the content I want to the cloud without worrying that this information will be lost or that the storage quota will be filled because it is unlimited and it is a platform that helps me a lot because I can access documents anywhere that I have saved

Box review by Pearl M.
Product Marketing Manager
Oil & Energy

"With Box I manage and store my files securely from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Box allows me to manage my files, images, documents, videos and more in the cloud with the best security I've seen, I can make my files known in general by all the members of my company without restrictions, they can also modify and update those files no matter where they are or the device they use. Thanks to the order that this useful tool allows me, my employees work better and more efficiently since they have everything in one place available 24 hours a day and wherever they are connected

What do you dislike?

It costs a bit to communicate with technical support, however it is something that can be improved over time, perhaps if we leave more suggestions could take it into account more quickly, apart from that I have no other complaints about this tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend using it for a small user group but it will be a bit expensive since the service charge for each user created in the main session, in that sense there is a disadvantage but more is earned than what could be lost with the investment

We wanted to have the files and other important documents for the company in one place so that they could be evaluated by all the authorized and pertinent people for their management, this is why we are using BOX. Now we are a little more organized and our employees work more efficiently, faster and more orderly than before, I think it's a bit expensive but it's worth it

Box review by Meghan H.
Human Resources Manager
Computer & Network Security

"Make backup copies and store in the cloud with Box"

What do you like best?

Box allows our company to work in a more comfortable, fast, organized and as a team. We can easily store in the cloud and access our files from the browser or mobile application, it is also very easy to provide access to files or documents sharing a link and then the person who receives it can view the document before downloading it, without a doubt It is a very good advantage.

What do you dislike?

At the moment we are good with Box, we can only mention that sometimes the time of the session expires very fast or it seems that it does not detect our session and closes it and we log in again. But negative aspect as such of the program we have none, it has been excellent to use it for us at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that you use Box to store and even create backups in the cloud if you have run out of space on your disk. Box is excellent for small or medium businesses and also for our personal use. We can use from your free 2 GB plan or your payment plans with more storage and features. We definitely recommend using it :D

Box has benefited us in the sharing and storage of files, both personal and work. It saves us time in synchronizing files in both your web application and your mobile. No matter where the person with whom we want to share a document is located, either in the same country or another, with a link you can access the information that we want to provide.

Box review by Melvis S.
Representante de ventas

"Magnificent tool to safely store our files! "

What do you like best?

I like box because it allows me in a very simple but secure way, to store files or documents, which I can access or have at any time and in turn, to share them with the people in my work team, external personnel and up to clients. It is a quick way to access documents without loss of time and allowing the flow of information.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything that I do not like box, on the contrary, it has brought great benefits and that is why it is our main storage tool for the information we manage daily and which in turn we can share reliably .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Box is a very useful and functional tool, with very low cost plans and also has a free version, for the security it offers, for the simple and practical interface, and for the great benefits it has brought us, I recommend its use, saving The time you will get in your day to day work will be quite significant. Start using it now.

The use of box as our information storage tool has had a positive impact on the organization, since it has allowed us to have a better planning of the tasks motivated by the great saving of time that has generated us, since when storing the information Online, the search has been made easier and by allowing it to be shared with other people, the work has been made even more agile. Box has allowed me to take sales management in a more organized way, since I manage folders by clients and at the same time I grant access to whoever allows it. The efficiency obtained with box is reflected in the organizational results, improving the quality in the provision of services, thanks to Box.

Box review by Taylor M.
production engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"Digital work"

What do you like best?

It is a very innovative and practical tool for the work that makes us all be the same team and that can share information and content that is beneficial for all and that you can have all these documents in one place and access to they from the place where you are located does not matter if it is not in the same team where the original document was uploaded

The capacity of storage is unlimited, which fills me with calmness because I do not have to worry about filling up the storage and having to delete files that I may be using later.

What do you dislike?

The native integration with other app in the cloud charge additional storage fees is something that I dislike because I do not understand why they have to charge more when integrations are made with other app that would work in complement with box

All of us who have an active account in box can work as a team to make documents or edit them and have a work easier to do all in a group or simply if I want to show my files to other users so that it is read only

I can use it anywhere is what gives me the advantage of working in places like my home to save time at work and have greater productivity

Box review by Jason S.
Design

"Use Box to work with your team in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Box is an excellent program for team, personal and business work. If you have to share a document or file with your work team or a client, we recommend you do it Box, upload your file to the cloud and with a link you can provide access to download, and you can even view it before starting the download. It is easy to use, with clean and beautiful design, you can access your account from the browser or mobile application.

What do you dislike?

From Box we can mention that we do not like some of its limitations for both free plans and payments. For free plans we can only upload files of up to 250 MB and for payment plans between 2 GB to 5 GB, we believe that for free plans the size should be increased and for unlimited payment plans. The rest is a very good program to store and work in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend you use Box since it is a very good program, easy to use for personal or business things, whether you are a large or small company you can use Box with your work team or with your clients to share documents, do not think twice and use it!

Box has allowed us to work in a more comfortable way, no matter where we are whenever we have an Internet connection we can access our cloud and work or share the files. This has allowed us to save quality time at work that we can invest in other activities.

Box review by Cody C.

"Good program to share files and store in the cloud"

What do you like best?

Box is a good program to share files and documents with our team and even for personal use. It is very easy to use, has a good design, simple and modern. We can easily access from our browser or mobile application.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we do not like, is that sometimes it can present failures in the synchronization of documents if they are published simultaneously or in parallel from the browser and web application. But everything else is a good program to store in the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Box is a great program to store in the cloud, to do team work and to share files with people you do not have close to you. Whether for your work or company, Box is a program that we can recommend for storage in the cloud.

Box allows us to share documents, files, guide and video tutorials with our clients or internally with our team. The upload and download of files load very fast and are easy to share and provide access. In addition, it also allows us to make backup copies in the cloud in case we run out of enough space in the computer or mobile phone (this also works for personal use).

Box review by Michael Stuart D.
Desarrollador web

"Magnificent tool for safe and fast storage! "

What do you like best?

To be able to share the files quickly with my team, without wasting time and no matter where I am. The simplicity with which Box works allows me to develop quickly and in a timely manner, without the risk of losing information. Box is designed so that any user can access without greater complexity, adding value to our performance in the organization, playing a very important role. It's excellent.

What do you dislike?

Being a friendly and simple platform makes it one of my usual and favorite tools of my day to day work, whenever I require any information or document there is this box to obtain it. So far, box has been perfectly adjusted to my needs, I have nothing bad to say about it or that I did not like, it is really good and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The security that box offers me in the support of my information is more than enough to recommend it, we handle a lot of information and with box we can have our files organized, dispose of them without major setbacks, it is a very good tool, use box as Main storage tool and say goodbye to external units that take time.

Undoubtedly the efficiency and speed with which we have managed to perform the tasks in the organization, has allowed us to progress progressively and consecutively with the rest of the tasks in the area. How to develop web, I must attend several departments in the organization, so box allows me to organize and manage folders for each and in turn share it with those people executing my work in a timely and accurate way saving a lot of time. For its great benefits we have obtained, we use box as the main online storage tool.

Box review by Maximiliano D.
Representante de ventas

"Powerful tool for safe and fast storage! "

What do you like best?

What I like most about this incredible application, is that no matter where I find myself, I have the files I need and in turn to share them quickly and safely, in turn I can access from any computer and for free. It is a simple tool, very useful and we can trust to store any file, create folders by team and I can establish who can access them. It's really good.

What do you dislike?

So far, with box I have been super good, is a tool that works super fast and has not presented any inconvenience through use, therefore, there is nothing that I do not like box, it is a great system of cloud storage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the security it offers around the non-existent risks of information loss, for the simplicity, for the practical, the low cost, and the great benefits offered by this great tool such as box, I recommend its use, I have nothing else What to say, start now with box.

The execution of daily tasks is done in a more organized and fast, that is the greatest benefit we have obtained with box, it is worth noting that, despite its limited capacity offered in its free version, has fully complied with its specific purposes, that has allowed us to achieve greater fluidity of information in the work team to be able to share the files online. With box in turn, we feel safe and confident as there is no risk of loss of information. Regarding the sales area, the sector in which I work, I have taken better control and order with the clients, since by sharing the price lists, promotions, through the use of box, it saves me a lot of time necessary to carry out other functions also indispensable within the organization.

Box review by Linda K.
Operations Management

"Documents in the cloud"

What do you like best?

It facilitates the daily supervision of the workflow of each user and, therefore, has an idea of ​​what each user works and if the document that is being made is complete or if you need to complete it

It is easy to manage documents in the cloud with a security encryption key to protect the content that gives me peace of mind that everything will be fine without the worry that something will fail in the system and will cause the loss of documents

The support service is very agile to respond to the messages that are sent to them with a good explanation, so it is easier to solve the problem for which they were written

What do you dislike?

There is nothing on the platform that is wrong or has to change because everything is very productive with great features that allow me to interact easily and quickly for my work and the documents are in a very safe place

The documents stored in the cloud are safe and I can save a lot of information because its storage is large without being filled quickly

I have the performance of each user in each task that is done as a follow-up to each document and I know who shares or edits the original file. Everything is very simple to make.

Box review by Tory C.
Marketing & Publiuc Relations Manager

"Box is an essential platform that my agency uses with a huge client of ours. "

What do you like best?

Box makes it so simple and easy to share and access files with our client. It's a designed area for both teams to collaborate and shares ideas securely and quickly. It allows our business process to be streamlined and more effective.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything in particular, but if I had to say something, I'd desire for Box to have more capabilities and functions. Though, we mainly need it as a safe, central location to place files for my agency's use, as well as the client's use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend the tool as it's a centralized, easy-to-use platform to conveniently and securely manage and share all your files.

Box has streamlined work by making it more efficient and secure. It’s a wonderful organization tool that has brought our teams consistency and efficiency. A major benefit is the speeding up of internal collaboration, as well as secure collaboration.

Box review by Alyssa C.
Associate eCommerce Manager

"So Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love how well organized everything is and that I can access Box right from File Explorer. As well, I appreciate how easy it is to share vital files with outside customers and companies without having to go through hoops.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when you're using the Web version, it's not as easy to view files and previews. When you click into a file, a side bar pops up that, while it contains helpful info, there's no way to minimize and can be distracting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is really great for those with workers in different locations (either due to multiple locations or remote) and if you work closely with outside companies (agencies, customers, etc).

If it wasn't for Box, we would have no way to share files both internally and externally. As well, we like how easily this cloud-based service integrates into our work computers so that uploading and downloading files isn't a hassle anymore.

Box review by Rahul M.
Software Engineer

"Bet place to store our files and folders on cloud and that too securely"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this box is the updates they provide. Everytime when I see an update, it really helps and we the whole team is very happy to see the things up and ready everytime.

Also, the clean management dashboard gives us an addition benefit of making all the things at one place!!