PageProof

4.8

PageProof is a solution designed to help review and approve marketing, brand and business material.

Work for PageProof?

Learning about PageProof?

Compare PageProof to Similar Solutions

PageProof Reviews

Ask PageProof a Question
Showing 31 PageProof reviews
PageProof review by Dan T.
Dan T.

"Perfect for projects managed across international borders"

What do you like best?

I've managed the implementation of a few websites involving multiple stakeholders in different countries, and bilingual content. Being able to display live html within the proofing interface has transformed the process; reviewers can mark revisions in the exact location, in the native language, so that the instructions can be cut and pasted into the CMS templates – without the designer even needing to understand the content (/speak that language) itself – Mandarin, being character based, being the most challenging. I've had no trouble onboarding foreign clients, because the interfaces are so straightforward and intuitive that users take almost no time at all to get into the groove.

What do you dislike?

Seriously, so far I can't fault it. The range of features, the simplicity of the user interfaces, and the pricing, all seem to create an unbeatable combination.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked at alternatives; I have absolutely no reason to doubt my decision to go with PageProof.

Simplifying and accelerating the design and implementation of websites by enabling stakeholders in multiple countries all review and revise in real time. The major benefit is that everyone gets to see each other's comments, so any disagreements can be resolved before additional designer and developer costs are incurred.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about PageProof
PageProof review by Herb C.
Herb C.

"Goal accomplished - simple enough to get used!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Sounds simple right? Not so simple when the goal for us is to get the end user (a printing customer) to use it.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislikes, the company/staff behind this solution is so intimately involved that changes and concerns are addressed before I can describe the issue and propose a solution.

Simple proofing that is effective.

The benefits are that 95% of proofs are being sent/revised/amended/approved through the system.

This was our biggest fear in choosing a proofing system - too many bells and whistles produce fear and resistance to change in our clients. When clients fail to use/adapt to PageProof - we have the CSR on standby to translate emails or verbal revisions on their own login, works great!

What Online Proofing solution do you use?

PageProof review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"Incredible tool"

What do you like best?

Easy, smooth and great customer service. Does what you expect and does it very well. From my perspective it is a tool that everyone should use! It has helped streamline my business and I am sure it would do the same for all other businesses around.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's a dream! I really like this product. The product is open and honest and does what you would expect it to do! It has a team of legends that help out at the drop of a hat and speak in simple terms so you know where you are at!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I would highly recommend you give it a go!! it is well worth the cost!! if you have not tried this product already then you are mad! Give it a go, there is even a free trail so I couldnt recommend it high enough!

I run a digital development team with 7 people in it. We had a challenge of keeping on top of our different proofs and this has really helped us out a lot! This tool has helped my team operate at a level of speed that we could not operate at before!

PageProof review by Royston M.
Royston M.

"Seemless integration with CC, and so easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that PageProof seem to be always expanding of their features, bringing new features seemingly constantly!

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say there is nothing I dislike about using PageProof. It does exactly what I expect it to do, and with a lot of class. I have used alternatives, and there is no comparison

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! The experience is truly a pleasure to use. The team have always got back to me on questions, and they seem to be a very progressive company. Always looking to improve. Also, SECURITY IS HUGE!!!! They go to great lengths to ensure your proofs are not visible. Even by them. Pretty cool!!

The ability to seemlessly proof from my Adobe CC apps is HUGE! This gives me back so much time to do other stuff I need to do, and know that PageProof is processing, adding my proof to a saved workflow, all without me logging into a website!

PageProof review by Sam W.
Sam W.

"Page Proof just makes it easy - simple, stylish and does what it says on the label"

What do you like best?

Page Proof is dummy proof. Visuals, graphics, documents, video - it knows exactly where you are with multiple documents. It is simple to use and is mandatory as your go-to suite of tools if you’re a serious marketing ninja and juggling proofs is not only driving you crazy but takes up a lot of your time - Page Proof is better than a mindfulness app. Page Proof is fool proof - it saves valuable time and multiple document revision.

What do you dislike?

Not remembering to use it. 13 drafts later... and I’m pulling my hair out because I forgot yo use it. It needs to be open on my laptop always.

Time, essentially. It streamlines the workflow and commentary process. Any customer facing business - b2b or b2c - requires an efficient process to contribute, amend and approve marketing materials. I work with teams in the US and Europe and we all rely on Page Proof to be the ‘whizz’ intern who insists on process and correction all the while delivering the perfect coffee with a smile. Page Proof makes your process smarter.

PageProof review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"If it doesn't have everything you want in proofing software (unlikely), then it's already coming"

What do you like best?

Smooth easy workflow with continuous improvements, that are intuitive and don't disrupt your user experience.

I love new fast and fresh new features but hate when an unexpected or unannounced new feature disrupts your workflow. PageProof keep things fresh and improving without disruption, just great surprises that keep you impressed everytime you log in.

And the support is insanely good. Quick turnaround on enquiries and even feature requests and feedback (even if you give it to them nearly every day 😂)

What do you dislike?

Anytime something annoys me (seldom), I tell them and then it's fixed or improved with haste. So, um, nothing? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed and you have nothing to lose.

Solid and reliable approval on design and HTML email with our clients with a reduction in back and forth all around because of the great marking up process.

PageProof review by Sam T.
Sam T.

"PageProof..the ultimate time saver"

What do you like best?

I like how PageProof makes the feedback process collaborative and efficient

What do you dislike?

I think the briefing function has limited use as is. I'd love to see it customisable so it can handle any and all design briefs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend a lot of time going back and forth between design and feedback then PageProof could be a lifesaver.

It's reducing the delivery time of almost all our design jobs

It's increasing our accuracy with more errors spotted and corrected on V1

It's allowing us to collaborate and learn as a team regardless of where people are based

PageProof review by Anton E.
Anton E.

"Best proofing tool ever!"

What do you like best?

PageProof is very easy to use. Set-up your own workflows to allow whatever you are proofing to flow through the necessary people with ease. Keeps all versions in one easy place. The compare tool between versions is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Only issue we've had is getting companies with very high internet security (where users can only access certain websites) to get their IT department to white label www.PageProof.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is great, you won't regret it. I'm not to sure on any other competitors products, but PageProof is constantly getting better and better with new features and the support is great.

Getting work right quickly, so we are saving time going back and forth with client changes, which ultimately saves client frustration and money spent on changes.

PageProof review by Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.

"We like it so far"

What do you like best?

Page proof is very intuitive and easy to use. I really like how clean the dadhboard is and that you can create multiple workflows. Overall, I like it more than ProofHQ.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a brief section instead of entering it as a document. Also, as the owner of the project, I get a TON of email notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our agency, so far, really likes it. It meets our needs and allows for easy reviewing.

We use this to review creative and PR. We will soon use it for clients to review their projects as well.

PageProof review by Neil M.
Neil M.

"The smartest most secure online collaborative proofing system"

What do you like best?

Pageproof is so simple to use, allowing me to easily collaborate with my work colleagues using the smart workflows. Best of all Pageproof lets me proof and review all the file types I create, meaning my review workflow is consistent.

What do you dislike?

I've been using Pageproof for over two years and can honestly say I have no dislikes

In a fast paced business I needed my teams to collaborate and sign off on multiple pieces of work quickly and from any location. In the past we would email documents to team members which created a tracking nightmare trying to collate the various versions and comments. Pageproof has simplified this beyond anything we have used before.

PageProof review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Saves me SO much time!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity. When suppliers send me proofs I often have to swap screens to compare etc or comment in the body of emails which makes it difficult to link comments to the proof. PageProof's red pen and ability to update high res images within the comment field simply saves me time. When I ever ask questions on the site the team response is pretty rapid.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, it's great. I need this comment to be 40 characters long but I am struggling to think of negatives!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've been sent proofs to review from suppliers using other proofing systems, and have been using email emails as well, Pageproof is just so simple and easy to use. I now wouldn't use anything else.

In tourism, I'm always asked to check brochures, website content and imagery. Before PageProof this was all done over email and drove me crazy. Now I can quickly add my comments, and also see what the rest of my suppliers have asked to be changed, so we are now all on the same page so to speak.

PageProof review by Chloë L.
Chloë L.

"Such a time saver!"

What do you like best?

Oh my goodness, so impressed with the page proof extension and how it highlights what you need to amend in your actual design program! Such a time saver!

Easy to follow instructions on how to install too! Plus great follow up this morning!

Very happy customer! Cheers,

Chloë Litchfield

DESIGNER

PERISCOPE DESIGN LIMITED

What do you dislike?

Hard to find your workflow once you've created it unless you upload a new doc

Collecting feedback from multiple people on packaging design. Saves everyones time!

PageProof review by Ryan T.
Ryan T.

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

PageProof is an amazing cloud based SAAS solution. It removes all the headache of collaborating on digital work simply through the use of an internet browser. Upload your documents to a dashboard where both external and internal people can add their feedback in collaborative process. The seamlessness across multiple different digital types makes this product the one single solution every business should have.

What do you dislike?

Pageproof is a powerful low cost solution that can really help make an impact in any business reviewing any digital content, simply from websites to video ads. They continue to innovate - there is nothing to not like!

Cutting back on time to review documents, saving you money with an agency or time that can help get your work to market faster.

PageProof review by Natalie K.
Natalie K.

"User friendly with great support"

What do you like best?

PageProof is a very easy to use both for designers and approvers, and supports nearly every proof format from static PDFs to videos to live websites. The comment and list tools are invaluable for keeping track of changes. The developers are extremely quick to respond to any support queries and are constantly incorporating user feedback into their updates.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the load times are a little slow, and notification features could be improved. But on the whole, very happy.

The ease of use is crucial for getting compliance from approvers. It keeps everything organised, and changes can be clearly marked off as "done". It just makes the whole workflow much more streamlined, rather than juggling a million emails and annotated PDFs.

"Proofing Projects Streamlined"

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, simple searchable dashboard, ability to have conversations and tag colleagues/collaborators. We keep our projects out of email this way, and everyone knows which version we're on and what next steps are. Email reminders are useful and customizable. It's great that folks outside our org can be included on specific projects. I also love the ability to check of to-dos as we go. Customer support is awesome--training and onboarding are excellent. Our marcom team has become quite dependent on this product, and we're looking for ways to share with other teams within the org.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that we could attach an existing workflow to a proof in progress; if teams are in transition this would be handy, rather than needing to add steps and trying to replicate the workflow. But these are minor issues overall; PageProof has changed the way we work drastically, and for the better.

VERSION CONTROL. Smooth collaboration across departments, vendors, time zones.

PageProof review by Symon T.
Symon T.

"Easy to use and big time saver"

What do you like best?

I used it for the first time recently, intuitive to get going, uploaded a PDF and in less than 10 minutes i'd made my edits and submitted it to the author for review.

One of the great features was having two versions side by side for compare - this made it so much faster to approve the edits.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find anything to dislike about it.

We are rebranding, so we have lots of docs to change. Using pageproof speeds this up significantly.

PageProof review by Dawn B.
Dawn B.

"Simple and intuitive - a smarter way of working"

What do you like best?

Everyone's on the same page, no saving and sending documents to each other, no waiting for others to finish so you can add comments. Proofing used to feel clunky and a drawn out. Pageproof simplifies and clarifies the process - a tool that makes you feel like you're working smarter.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of, unless you wanted to make it free.

Getting multiple people's feedback on one document easily without needing to micromanage the process.

PageProof review by Leon C.
Leon C.

"A great tool for proofing"

What do you like best?

From a general user perspective it's relatively easy to use. I like the ability to proof video and audio content.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can not say anything bad for PageProof. This is really fit application for me.

It is easy to collaborate within the tool and the team and managers can see everything that the need.

PageProof review by Nip C.
Nip C.

"Streamlines the approval process"

What do you like best?

I've using used PageProof for over 6 years in a couple of roles in the financial services and retail industries to manage the sign off processes of communications. If you manage a high volume of work that requires multiple stakeholder sign offs, you need PageProof.

The PageProof team is also actively available for questions and to setup training sessions.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any gripes with PageProof as it's super easy to use.

Increased productivity when it comes to managing the feedback and approval process. Maintaining a record of the approvals for managing risk and compliance perspectives.

PageProof review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Pageproof - The Perfect Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to Use and Easy on the Eye! Fully encrypted too - just WOW! Would recommend to anyone, in any industry, who needs documentation and video proofing and sign off approval. No more mistakes and no more headaches on those last minute changes.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure Green is my colour - HaHa!!! Hard to fault this product, seriously. If I could, I would, but I am really struggling to find a weakness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Collaboration has never been so easy and accurate. I have total peace of mind from a security perspective also - a product true to the definition of 'fully encrypted'!

Easy collaboration with the team on application support documents and videos. Errors have decreased and response times to changes has increased, what more can I ask for.

PageProof review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"PageProof is a great asset to the business."

What do you like best?

PageProof allows us to efficiently & effectively manage the design process of multiple projects among relevant members of the team working on each particular client project.

What do you dislike?

I'll have to leave this question unanswered as there's nothing that springs to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the product a go. The PageProof team add value to the product when they send communications that update you on new features and how to get the most out of the product.

Max Marketing works with clients throughout NZ, with a team that is also dispersed throughout NZ. With different members of the team working on different projects the easy-to-use functionality & the security PageProof provides allows us to confidently manage each design project in a really timely manner.

PageProof review by Jon D.
Jon D.

"Stop herding cats"

What do you like best?

Getting started with PageProof is incredibly easy. Quick account set up, drag and drop the docs and invite the people you need to get the review done. Saves me a bunch of time and energy badgering, nudging people or finding the most recent edits to a doc.

What do you dislike?

I had to tone down notifications on heavily edited documents.

Incredible efficiencies of document proofing and editing for publication. - we use it for internal and external written docs (Word and PPT mainly)

PageProof review by Ky H.
Ky H.

"The Best!"

What do you like best?

Super intuitive and easy to use. Our whole organisation now uses it to manage collateral and design assets.

What do you dislike?

That we didn't know about it years ago! Would have been great to have been using this product for longer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ifr you create any design assets in your organisation, PageProof is a no-brainer.

PageProof makes the review and approval process super easy and transparent. we surely save hours every week within the organisation having this process streamlines through PageProof.

PageProof review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"I love PageProof"

What do you like best?

Easy to add reviewers, make changes and remind reviewers.

What do you dislike?

A bit tricky to use CC extension. Wish I could move or hide reviewing dot. Sometimes it’s on top of mistake. Find the side menu takes up to much space. Page view needs more real estate and magnifying tool a bit bulky. Option to change green to a neutral grey?

Getting all changes in and not missing any.

PageProof review by Agency
Agency

"So much Optimization"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to gather everyone feedback in one place and not have to worry about versioning.

What do you dislike?

Everytime you upload a new version, you might lose the ability to access the previous proofs if you are not an owner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you spend a few minutes training your clients before you send them their first proof.

Client review feedback

PageProof review by User

"Makes my life easier + keeps getting better!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity, how it looks and also I can ask question over the chat they have. The smart compare is a really great tool to have when I compare different proof versions.

What do you dislike?

Being able to style comments (bold, italic) etc would be nice

We save time, cut down on emails and turn things around a lot faster with Pageproof. There's also less duplicated work

PageProof review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"PageProof sounds too good to be true, and delivers!!"

What do you like best?

This solved all of my problems getting client material internally and externally reviewed and printed.

What do you dislike?

I have no problems with PageProof, they are constantly updating and support is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an amazing proofing workflow manager. I currently use with indesign, but can’t wait to start using this with websites. The full encryption and hi-res preview is A++

Proofing workflows, tracking client changes with ease!

PageProof review by User

"Great tool for Proofing"

What do you like best?

PageProof is easy to use. It allows you to set-up your own workflows and anything you are proof to go to the right people, tracks all versions in the same place as well. Creating briefs is a breeze.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. I have heard the website sometimes is hard to access for strict IT departments but haven't had any issues with that.

Getting proofing done accurately and fast. This helps save time and money to get the jobs done more efficiently.

PageProof review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Excellent service, easy interface"

What do you like best?

Just a nice and simple platform - do not have to be IT literate at all to work with it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really works well for my needs and uses.

I am based in Auckland, my design lead in Wellington with customers all over the place. We can easily get from brief to proof to final in quick time.

PageProof review by Darrin M.
Darrin M.

"Removes Pain Points in proofing Workflow"

What do you like best?

Also removes the headaches when dealing with Account Managers asking for changes.

What do you dislike?

No problems here makes my life much easier.

Removes Pain Points in proofing Workflow

PageProof review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great, simple app for work teams"

What do you like best?

Love the simplicity of the app, and the amazingly helpful PageProof staff.

What do you dislike?

Internal adoption is always a bit tough, but once we got there it was solid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a proofing system in place quickly, this is a fantastic solution.

Graphic review approvals. It helped streamline responsibilities and reduce wasted time.

Learning about PageProof?

* We monitor all PageProof reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare PageProof to Similar Solutions