Salesforce Maps Reviews & Product Details

Salesforce Maps Overview

What is Salesforce Maps?

Leading Location Intelligence Tool for Salesforce | Leverage mapping and optimization technologies to maximize the productivity of sales and service resources.

Salesforce Maps Details
German, English, French, Spanish

SAP
2009
Charlotte, NC
@SalesforceMaps
Answer a few questions to help the Salesforce Maps community
Have you used Salesforce Maps before?

Salesforce Maps Reviews

Showing 206 Salesforce Maps reviews
Already have Salesforce Maps?
Sales Business Development
What do you like best?

MapAnything offers my company as the only place to consult truck and dealer routes and rest stops. They're always happy to set the course and improve the example, and the integration with Salesforce is very important, and the seamless integration of accounts and maps allows employees to view many links and take action accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Organizing the MapAnything folder will become only issue that can be improved. The folder refinement method works well in small environments, but it takes far too much clicks to find a folder or too long to find a complaint route for a field. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will take time to be certain that this is the best choice for your company. There's a lot going on in the show, but if it's a burden on the organization, it's better to stay out of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Delivering tracking and opening up the sales floor will be the biggest problem-solution. This has resulted in a significant increase in the speed and level of service, and has allowed us to find organizational efficiencies. Having a team that can find a location quickly and understand where it's going and what area it belongs to gives people confidence in their work, and with Google Map overlays, users get something familiar and up-to-date as custom map software with less guidance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Salesforce Automation
What do you like best?

MapAnything is very easy to use. It provides a lot of flexibility with the data already within your Salesforce org. We continuously learn daily new features and functionality. Our account management team is great and continues to educate us and apply the product to specific use cases we have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing we don't like is the ability to plot specific postal codes to make a specific territory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. We were looking at two different products but MapAnything came prepared for the conversation. They understood our use cases and within 15 min on the phone with a demo, they showed us how their tool can solve all of our use cases, not to mention how easy the tool is to set up and navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of our sellers and service teams are territory based. This allows us to ensure our teams are within the same territory geographically to maximize our time in front of the client and minimum driving time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Effectiveness Analyst
What do you like best?

Map Anything allowed my company to have a single place to look at routes for our trucks and service areas for our sales people. They were always happy to help us navigate and improve our instance. The connection with Salesforce was really important to us and having that seamless interaction between our accounts and the map led to a lot of connections that our reps could visually see and take action. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

MapAnything folder organization would be the only area where improvement could be made. The drill down folder method works well for a small environment but a complaint from the field was not being able to find a folder or route because it took too many clicks to locate. The security settings and hiding abilities were very black and white and restricted whole directories or nothing at all which caused confusion because restricting a single folder from a user could only be done at a top level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take as much time as you need to make sure that it is the right solution for you. There are a lot of things that you can do with the program and you should not jump in if it is too much for your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truck Routing and Sales Territory Creation were the biggest solved problems. The functions greatly increased speed and delivery of services and helped us to find efficiencies in the organization. Having the team be able to quickly find locations and understand where they were going or what area belonged to them increased confidence in how they were doing there job. The Google Map overlay gave our users something familiar and up to date as opposed to custom mapping software which rarely gives guide points. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

MapAnything allows me to plan my days, weeks, and months in the field and gives me the tools I need to be the most productive in each part of my territory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints here! The product works exactly as it should to help me prioritize my day with each part of my territory. I am still working to further customize some of the functions to my specific territory. The more I use it the better I have gotten at it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product for any sales team! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me cut down on time spent in each different part of my very large territory. It gives me quick access to accounts who may not be on the top of my mind and let me see who and where I can get to in a given call cycle. It allows me to customize accounts by type, size, and accounts I have seen or not seen in each quarter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

I can see all my customer and prospect in a unique view.

It's perfect for me to organize my business trip

Very good integration on SFDC with a complete view in the account

Very easy to create filters with multiple combination.

Big community with a lot of help, it's also something complicate because you can loose som times to search answers to your questions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes mapping and routes are not very easy to make

A lot of filter and conbination

It's not easy to export some trip

Calendar extension is not very user friendly

Weather extension for france don't work very well or not very realistic, it's also the same for trafic.

The possibility to have an extension to google maps or something like this or possibility to export directly to the GPS of my car will be also perfect Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the ease of use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Unknown prospect very easy to found with the overview, and the link direct to sfdc is perfect to view the account. With that I spend less time to organize my business trip

I have increased my number of visit weekly visit with the use of this tool, I have also discover some customer you don't think about. You can also check the moment of the last visit you made to a certain customer and be ok with the check of this account.

I also perfect to made effeicient trip and organize, it's seems less kilometers and fuel for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Account Manager
What do you like best?

The map anything application is accessible within my Salesforce application. It can be used to map a route to each appointment if they are scheduled correctly. The “Take me there” button is useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I need to check into an appointment, I click and wait and wait and click, to create a map with a number for each stop on the map. I click on the number and check in. I fo in to the pharmacy and do work. If It’s an hour or more between check in and check out, my created map is dead. I am forced to do all the clicking and waiting again to create a map again just to check out. Wasted time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is an extra step to track our routes and box counts, which seems redundant. Maybe a benefit is sales notes and tracking, but that could be done easier in a different app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM Success Manager
What do you like best?

The ability for our sales and service teams to plan routes and view customers and prospects in specific areas - anything you can report on in Salesforce, you can map using MapAnything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any downsides. They have been fabulous to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your due diligence, but in my opinion, MapAnything is the cream of the crop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Edmentum needed an easier way to assign and realign sales territories. Our sales and services teams needed a tool to help them plan routes and view customers and prospects in specific areas.

Edmentum uses MapAnything to assign and realign territories for over 400 Salesforce Users. Its sales team uses MapAnything to view customers and prospects in their territories and plan transit routes.

The successful use of MapAnything by the sales team led to the Implementation team using MapAnything for scheduling on-site trainings. The Product marketing team is also adopting MapAnything as a tool to help with marketing campaign management.

Check out our full story in the video at https://mapanything.com/customers/edmentum Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to search for current customer and filter by different criteria helps to target our Pardot emails effectively. I train new sales reps and the ability to have a map with who your customers are is invaluable since it can take lots of time to learn a new territory, this makes that process super simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is really poor. Not typically a big deal since we don't use it to navigate on the road, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You better have your CRM in good shape, or else it is not worth your time. This is not a knock on MapAnything at all, just a requirement to have a database with current info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Where are my customers. What do they have. How do I effectively schedule travel to make sure I can stay on schedule. This is 100% used for trip planning and targeted emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Truck Driver
What do you like best?

The sheer actuality that MapAnything can help a record supervisor see what's essential to them on a screen and plan it out on a date-book that is a piece of the environment is an immense success. The MapAnything planning highlight enables the reps to pull up every one of the information while they are in the workplace - the reps can without much of a stretch see key client qualities and item information which enables them to settle on savvy business choices. Ultimately the help is amazing. They have been very useful and have connected ordinarily to ensure we are dealt with and are using the majority of its highlights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This product is great and supportive. We've nothing to dislike about software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Format your necessities first with the goal that you have the majority of your utilization cases distinguished so the MapAnything group has every one of your needs to give their phenomenal client administration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With MapAnything we have had the capacity to make proficient and powerful route management accordingly improving consumer loyalty and benefit at a lesser time interim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

I love how complete the reporting is! I can pull reports with all types of filters and requirements that meets the needs of my reps. It's an amazing tool for all of our event processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recently, it's been very buggy. We're finding issues with saving queries along with a number of other issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! It's a wonderful tool, but make sure it integrates completely with whatever your CRM is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to focus our efforts in specific events and specific markets. It makes us way more informed about what's happening in the area, and how to target our accounts that are geographically relevant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Group marketing director
What do you like best?

Map Anything allows me to find Leads, Contacts, and Accounts in our database in a specific area for marketing purposes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some ways in which things aren't clear (e.g. Weather maps that are color coded without a key to the meanings of the colors) and some places where the features or navigation aren't clear. Also, occasionally bugs prevent things from functioning Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For instance: if there is a storm in a certain area I use the storm map layer to find contacts in the specific storm area. I don't think Map Anything realizes the marketing potential for this feature in my industry Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President Marketing
What do you like best?

I've been a MapAnything customer since 2014. I love that they continually listen to customers ideas for use cases. Their willingness to add features and functionality to the tool is great! Being able to visualize your sales and customer data on a map is invaluable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the learning curve is a little steep to fully utilize the tool to its maximum potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outside sales rep daily sales routes. Sales territory planning. Territory planning and mapping. Route operations and optimization. Visualizing data helps uncover opportunities and strategically plan as our company grows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The visual nature of the tool makes it most effective. The best tool for creating reports from salesforce for your sales staff. The ability to layer multiple reports over each other can be very powerful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I want the calendar in SF to link to my google calendar so I can see my routes that I saved. Next I want to see the ability to create spreadsheets that reflect only the overlapping marker points when I layer to reports over each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You need a dedicated manager of the tool that can keep it up to date and make changes as necessary to accommodate business needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are showing salespeople task needs and up sell opportunities. The mapping shows which customers need attention and which ones to attack first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sys Admin Salesforce
What do you like best?

Ability to map boundaries for sales reps in their respective regions. Draw ing out the dif regions easily using map anything was helpful because it allowed for minor changes or enhancements that the user community needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much, however it doesn't seem to work 100% across various browsers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Map boundaries for sales reps. Some reps go down to the postal code/zip in some areas and detailing this out in territory rules in salesforce would be difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

MapAnything is a convenient tool for our Sales reps to quickly locate directions to potential customers. Our Customer Success Agent was also very knowledgeable regarding the product and when we had questions regarding the implementation of the new permission sets introduced last year, he was very clear and concise on which permission set did what and what kind of users should be allocated to the respective permission sets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When integrating Lightning Experience for one of our business units, there were problems with the MapAnything managed package as the readiness document said that it was not lightning compatible. There were also some issues regarding permissions sets with MapAnything where we had to reach out to the customer service rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendations to others potentially looking to use MapAnything would be to reach out to a customer service rep from MapAnything and see if this tool would be right for your company. The service reps are very knowledgeable and can fill in any gaps of knowledge that you may have about the product and how it can benefit your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales rep can quickly locate the best route to take to potentially reach out to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

MapAnything shape layers are easy to create and edit, exporting data is a simple process, sales territories are applied directly to Salesforce customer records, routing and prospecting planning tools are so valuable to field sales staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only a couple small things I don't like: the labels for shape layers aren't dynamic, so when zoomed in on a large shape the label may not display. When editing a shape layer made up of U.S. counties there are no labels displaying the county names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If using MapAnything for true territory management, the analytics package is a must-have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We've more closely connected our sales staff with their customers and prospects. Now the sales teams are able to see the geography that makes up their sales territories in order to work more efficiently. MapAnything is connected to Salesforce customer records making the process to document sales calls much simpler, which boosts sales funnel visibility benefiting the entire business unit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, Sales
What do you like best?

Terrritory management along with being able to quickly and easily draw and make new territories has been a huge timesaver for me. It used to take me weeks to realign and configure new territories. Now it only takes me a few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because I have over 4,000 different stores to map out it sometimes is a little frustrating due to the load time on my computer. I’m sure this is probably just on my end though because of the processor speed of my computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to more easily identify opportunities along with any hotspot challenges for my team. Our sales have increased with this planning tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce Consultant
What do you like best?

For end users the tool is easy to use and powerful. From an administrative and support perspective the tool is easy enough to implement and embed within Salesforce pages. MapAnything support team is responsive and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The administration side of it is "clunky" and doesn't flow well, granting permissions is not very intuitive.

Have had some issues with geocoding where if you plot the same address on google it is plotted accurately vs being inaccurate on MapAnything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reducing travelling distances for sales account managers, prompting them to visit nearby sites when on visits to increase customer contact and reduce travel costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Support
What do you like best?

The most helpful aspect of MapAnything is that it's a time-saver. I"m able to locate accounts within a particular drive time of another without having to plug each address into Google Maps. Easy comparisons of various layers on-screen. Able to view a variety of different fields, as they pertain to system functionality usage for all customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have enough time to explore more of the functionality for a deeper understanding. I'd love to go to an actual class to learn more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistical comparisons are easy to make. The program saves me tons of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BDM
What do you like best?

The ability to create routes and be organized on a daily weekly and monthly basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Seems I have to log out and log back in constantly in order to use my routes in Maps, I have an iOS device and it seems to freeze up on a consistent daily basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows me to plan and organize my week more efficiently Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

We use MapAnything for Field Sales and they are able to check in and out of locations with ease to record their activity and when and how much they pick up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layers seem to be confusing for people to manage themselves. They are constantly messing up the layers and asking us to fix or why it happened.

Custom button sets must be assigned each time I add a new MapAnything user. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're using MapAnything to log Service Events with customers. We are rolling out MapAnything Guide to help the Field Sales Team with their schedules. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Route planning and being able to focus on different tiers of prospects at any given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app freezes quite a bit, Even when cell service is sufficient. Also, I cannot seem to get the app to default to use Google maps instead of my iPhone map. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I find the biggest benefit to be the time savings experienced when route planning. I can plan my targets around the area that I have any meetings scheduled. Being able to jump right to my prospects details in salesforce via map anything is definitely a plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Intelligence Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

It is really easy to visualize patterns across different regions in an interactive way. It has helped us a lot with strategy around hiring and where to focus our resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The most obvious is that this is dependent on having accurate location data. I also wish it was a bit more user friendly for people who aren't tech-savvy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth a try and applicable to most industries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for territory management and visualizations. It also helps solve strategic questions around where to hold events and different concentrations of customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

I can quickly identify target accounts within core account areas and overlay a geographical outline to determine the YTD Revenue generated within that sector. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No true downsides to the program- it is very user friendly, and adaptable to customizing for each persons particular role. I do wish the mapping overlay would save automatically each time there is a change in the geographic sections.(I have learned to click the save button) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to cover more customer sites in a shorter period of time. The best problem solver is time management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.