Salesforce CRM Reviews & Product Details

Salesforce CRM Overview

What is Salesforce CRM?

Salesforce helps businesses of all sizes accelerate sales, automate tasks and make smarter decisions so you can grow your business faster. Salesforce CRM offers: - Lead & Contact Management - Sales Opportunity Management - Workflow Rules & Automation - Customizable Reports & Dashboards - Mobile Application

Salesforce CRM Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Chinese (Simplified)

Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM helps you close deals faster from anywhere, anytime.

Salesforce has one platform, seven clouds, and everything is connected. It’s easy to customize and make changes. Our metadata-driven software architecture means customers get three seamless upgrades a year. Nothing breaks, no matter how big you grow.

Salesforce
$17,098
@salesforce
47,310 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings customers and companies together. It's one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer.

Salesforce CRM Videos

Salesforce CRM Screenshots

Salesforce CRM Reviews

Showing 10,983 Salesforce reviews
Showing 10,983 reviews
Location
Already have Salesforce CRM?
Business Development Manager
Hospitality
Market Development Representative
E2E Solution Designer
Account Executive
What do you like best?

Salesforce has the potential to show me anything I want to see. It allows for all workers in the organization to have varying levels of access. Salesforce reporting and dashboards are a great single view option for reviewing any metric concerning the business. Salesfroce was fairly simple to teach my self. Just by seeing reports that have been made previously, I was able to understand how to build one out myself. From there, the sky is the limit. I have always had questions about the easiest way to be able to figure out how specific data sets are related to sales volume. With salesforce, it saves me soo much time to find the answers to these questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce is a bit limited in terms of certain reports being cross referenced. In certain situations, salesforce does not allow for related reports to be combined. Setting it up is a major headache! No matter how hard you try, you cannot set it up yourself. You need to appoint a team of “Salesforce experts” (I think that’s what a lot of them call themselves) to make the application run, maintain it and fix issues if any. This was surprising for me because I was able to set up some other solutions (like Freshsales, Insightly, Zoho CRM, etc.) without hassle in a couple of minutes/hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a fantastic CRM. It has infinite ability. The most important part of using Salesforce is understanding all of its key features and how to operate it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not problems that I have encountered in Salesforce. The benefits are endless. As previously mentioned, I am able to see any data set my heart desires. I am able to view calendars and contact information for all employees. Customer reports allow me to see all aspects of the business by simply setting filters. One huge benefit of this CRM is the Chatter feature. This feature allows for employees to communicate with eachother regarding a specific customer and leave a paper trail of notes. Email notifications are connected the chatter updates and this allows for quick and smooth communication between employees. Additionally, task allows for everyone to complete their required items in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Solutions Specialist
What do you like best?

1. The reporting section is the best and is totally customisable based on the needs.

2. The Auto Sync features with LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, and other third party tools makes life easier and all the details can be found in one place.

3. Pop-up warning if we create a duplicate record thereby ensuring all the contacts are mapped to a single account.

4. Neat and clean view for the Leads, accounts and opportunities.

5. if you are a manger/head, you can compile all the reports to a single dashboard too. This will help in avoiding navigation to the multiple tabs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Pardot and Salesforce sometimes face sync issues and one need to manually sync the data.

2. Setting up campaigns takes a good time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All the business parameters can be reported in a single dashboard and hence it help in keeping a track on individual and team level OKRs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Test Lead
What do you like best?

It has everything required out of the box for most of the Business and they can start using with very little or no customization.

the fact that its in cloud and don't need any on-prem infrastructure and business can use as per there requirement and scale up as and when needed.

I particularly like the Lightning version UI as its advanced and user friendly.

Any Business specific needs that is non-standard and not available out of the box can be customized/developed and integrated easily.

SFDC allows easy integration to 3rd party application by exposing or consuming API's as and when required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the quarterly updates usually are an improvements but requires some maintenance work.

SFDC test automation is made very hard due to the quarterly updates requiring maintenance of the automation scripts since there will be changes to DOM making it hard for QE to automate testing using open source framework like selenium/quantum.

Because of the above, organizations are forced to buy SFDC specific tool licenses in order to automate the testing effectively with less maintenance activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesforce CRM is solving the customer relationship management need for our organization by enabling us to maintain contacts, accounts, events, campaigns and much more.

this tool is one stop application for most of our wholesalers need and is helping the organization achieve its goal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is really well designed. And it ultimately makes the business operations a lot easier. Salesforce gives us a view of every facet of our customer interactions. It’s the key to continuing to grow and nurture all of our relationships and deliver on our movement and mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Probably, the Salesforce CRM could come up with more unique and additional features to add on to its utility.

One would want to understand the vision and the evolution of its upcoming features in regard to the evolving business practises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesforce CRM is worth using platform, especially for all business practices.

Salesforce gives us a view of every facet of our customer interactions. It plays an important role in growth and future all of our relationships and deliver on our movement and mission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We chose Salesforce because it is very flexible and easy to customise. That was very important to us — to ensure that this became our CRM, and had our language and processes.

To keep the track of all the clients' orders etc, salesforce CRM is used and it was really beneficial as it helped in keeping a track of the same. Salesforce gives our investment advisors a platform to build deeper relationships and deliver an enhanced experience to their clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Applications Manager
What do you like best?

I love how customizable it is! I've worked in a few different sales positions that have used Salesforce CRM and SF lightening. The customization for relevant info is amazing. As well as the customization of lead lists and other reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish it were more intuitive. There have been a few issues I've had with things not syncing with my Outreach that I use for calls/tracking. I think they fixed a lot of this with lightening though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am tracking leads and my sales pipeline, keeping track of good dates/times to prospect certain areas and businesses. It also helps me tremendously with making sure I am hitting my KPI's required at my company. I love taking a deep dive and doing custom reports that show me exactly what needs to be done! The benefits of that are amazing, I can keep everything organized and keep track of my pipeline very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

Ease of use. I have used both the classic version and lightning version of CRM, and I personally prefer Lightning as there are less clicks and an improved more-in-depth dashboard. Super easy way to navigate through POCs of accounts and maintain a note log as a record of conversations or emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The classic version does require you to click around more often to navigate account pages, but overall still an amazing product to work with on a day-to-day basis. Salesforce also has the capability to integrate with other apps internally for a more seamless user experience, in which I am a big fan of this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attacking the right point of contact and navigating the best contacts within each account as well as using other internal apps to research deeper and gather more necessary information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.