LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

Showing 622 LiveChat reviews
LiveChat review by Daniel R.
Daniel R.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
LiveChat review by Alice H.
Alice H.

""LiveChat Review.""

What do you like best?

LiveChat in actuality is the best live talk programming, it has an agreeable interface, the two its web variant and its versatile form, which makes the work quicker and simpler. It has a decent ticket framework that is fundamental to monitor demands from our clients. We're utilizing LiveChat together with ChatBot and the incorporation is exceptionally incredible. There is a consistent exchange of guests from a bot to a specialist, and the ticket procedure catches any mentioned exchanges outside of operator hours.

What do you dislike?

There is no detail that I despise. It could improve the strength of the connection as indicated by the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With regards to tending to your clients needs, there is no preferable instrument over LiveChat. It accompanies extraordinary live visit highlight and remote help includes that will improve your customers experience. With this device, it is additionally simple to gather client information that will help in bettering your business. It is one instrument you would prefer not to miss.

With the chance of this stage, we can collaborate with our customers and dependably make sure that they have all our help. Moment answers to questions and FAQ's by clients. Livechat has every one of the highlights that we need.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

LiveChat review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"LiveChat the best chat for your company"

What do you like best?

LiveChat without a doubt is the best live chat software there is and that's why we use it on our website. It has a comfortable interface, both its web version and its mobile version, which makes the work faster and easier. It has a good ticket system that is essential to keep track of requests from our asuarios, plus they also serve to provide support and address concerns. And you can even integrate it with a ChatBot to speed up the work and it's LiveChat is very well coupled.

What do you dislike?

We do not have many negative things to say about LiveChat, the truth is that this program fulfills what it promises. However we can mention that when program updates are made, there are usually problems in the configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend you do not think about it anymore and use LiveChat to attend your customers with live chat on your website, we assure you that we did a long evaluation with other programs and the others remain cuts, without a doubt LiveChat is the best.

- You can implement it in the cloud, in Windows, Mac, Mobile with Android or iSO.

- Keep track of visitors to your website.

- Integrate it with third-party platforms.

- Geo localization.

- Quick response for your clients.

Our company offers design services and technical solutions (https://www.cdillc.com), and we needed to use a program that would allow us to provide support, technical assistance, answer questions and attract new customers who visit our website and LiveChat was the perfect program that allowed us to apply all those needs.

LiveChat review by Shayla D.
Shayla D.

"It is one of the most complete"

What do you like best?

I'm using the live chat about 6 months ago and its a great product with a lot of features. highly recommended for any business to use. I love the feature that syncing social media inbox messages to the live chat which can easily manage all the inquiry in one place. planning to buy more agents in future when we grow.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing is inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it before committing to the subscription.

Livechat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry-level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality.

LiveChat review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Chat and Bot services for technical website"

What do you like best?

The product's capability is outstanding but what really puts it over the top is support. Having a chat link direct to their experts from within the Dashboard is just plain amazing. Some of the products I tested had email support where I saw 24 hour turnaround. With LiveChat, the resolution was literally minutes.

The UI is very well constructed on desktops and mobile devices, offering visitors an elegant tool for interacting with our agents.

The Ticket System is a nice feature for making sure that visitor requests are not overlooked.

We're using LiveChat together with ChatBot and the integration is very powerful. There is a seamless transfer of visitors from a bot to an agent, and the ticket process captures any requested transfers outside of agent hours.

What do you dislike?

I wish the metrics offered a more comprehensive view of visitors and chats. I'd like to be able measure our improvement in visitor engagement as a percentage of visitors not just in chats.

I also wish I could clean out the chat archive, getting rid of those that are from our testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to include LiveChat in any evaluation of chat solutions. When you consider capabilities, support and the UI, the others fall short.

We are a representative for industrial CNC Nesting Software. Our website, https://pepnesting.com needed to have the ability to interact with visitors and lead them through the complex set of features and capabilities the product offers.

LiveChat review by Sara G.
Sara G.

"The most updated tool at this moment, Livechat"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ease of live chat, the interconnection of people to deal with various work issues, without being present, from anywhere in the world as being in the same space with the highest technology, quality of service and with the best optimization of the time invested

What do you dislike?

There is no detail that I dislike. However, it is a path that still needs to be explored and strengthened in order to continue using this valuable tool in the individual and work connection, along with practicality and high quality communication service. It could improve the stability of the connection according to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Program recommended by the wide range of functions, with the simplicity and quality of connection and communication. Allowing to cross borders at a personal or individual and business level. With a high technology service and with time optimization. Easy to use with any application to favor communication channels.

Communication that crosses the borders. Allowing from an interview, meeting, videoconference, expansion of communication with high range of functions and cutting edge service in the shortest time and with the best quality.

LiveChat review by Britni D.
Britni D.

"Life Chat is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use.. The App overall is very easy to use, and to navigate through. Alot of the options on the app are self explanatory and are very easy to learn. I was able to teach myself how to use the program almost all by myself. There was no credit card needed for sign up either, which is great. Giving out a credit card number is rather nerve wracking, so not having to hand that out was good. I really like being able to transfer one chat from one Customer service rep to another. It makes things so much easier on everyone. I like the way the site is set up. It looks great and makes me excited to use everyday.

What do you dislike?

While there are various different levels for pricing I feel for a live chat app, the prices should be much cheaper. While there are many extra options available for each price tier, I feel that these options should be included all together for set price. An affordable price for every company.. big or small. However, if you need to set up different agent groups or need more than one automatic trigger, you will no doubt be paying much much more for these options. I would like to be able to use my smartphone with this app. Not everything functions properly, and crashes often. I would not recommend using smartphone for primary use or even for use on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just be ready to spend money for the things you are looking for... otherwise, it is a great app!

We are receiving calls for Medical Equipment, whether it be faulty pieces, replacement pieces, or new orders. We also help resolve issues with Purchase orders,locating vendors and service representatives.

LiveChat review by Eugenio S.
Eugenio S.

"Always keep in touch. Very useful."

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

LiveChat review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"Livechat makes customer support a snap"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Livechat app because its very customizable, pairs with a mobile app, allows for auto-responses, has full email and response integration, has full website integration, and maintains a low web profile. Also, the livechat reps are quick to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have reported that the livechat bubble is a nuisance when it pops up and they can't seem to get it to "go away." Also, occasionally a reply sent through the chat interface isn't received by the customer in their email, but this could also be a server anomaly on the customer's email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Tailor it to work for you.

Instant answers to questions and FAQ's by customers. Also order support, checking the status of shipments, etc. Its beneficial because even when I am away, chats get forwarded to my email, which I can reply to within my inbox, and they are delivered to the customer.

LiveChat review by Damion W.
Damion W.

"LiveChat is a convenient Chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

LiveChat review by Lic. Francia Sanoja b.
Lic. Francia Sanoja b.

"Chat en vivo, la herramienta más actualizada en el mercado de las comunicaciones."

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta más es la facilidad del chat en vivo, la interconexión de personas para tratar diversos temas de trabajo, sin estar presencialmente, desde cualquier lugar del mundo como estando reunido en un mismo espacio con la mayor tecnología, calidad de servicio y con la mejor optimización del tiempo invertido. Fácil uso. Permite conversar de temas de actualidad a través de muchas aplicaciones con el mejor manejo a cualquier hora, de la mano de especialistas en diversas áreas. Su uso es muy sencillo y permite mantener conocimientos actualizados en múltiples áreas en tiempos establecidos con una optima conexión y adecuada comunicación.

What do you dislike?

No hay detalle que me disguste. Sin embargo es un camino que aún falta por explorar y afianzar para seguir usando esta valiosa herramienta en la conexión individual y laboral, de la mano de la practicidad y alta calidad de servicio en la comunicación. Podría mejorar la estabilidad de la conexión de acuerdo al internert.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Programa recomendado por la gran gama de funciones , de la mano de la simplicidad y calidad de conexión y comunicación. Permitiendo atravesar fronteras a nivel personal o individual y empresarial. Con un servicio de alta tecnología y con optimización del tiempo. Fácil de usar con cualquier aplicación para favorecer los canales de comunicación.

Comunicación que atraviesa las fronteras. Permitiendo desde una entrevista, reunión, videoconferencia, expansión de la comunicación con alta gama de funciones y servicio de punta en el menor tiempo y con la mejor calidad.

LiveChat review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Let's Chat About Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction.

LiveChat review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"Helpful tools and big care to customers."

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

LiveChat review by Mason R.
Mason R.

"The easiest way to earn more money every month."

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

LiveChat review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

LiveChat review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Solid Chat Software"

What do you like best?

I like the color-coded view of my open chats: green for current, red for waiting on response and grey for inactive or closed. I find it helpful that LiveChat lets any operator create "canned responses" this makes it efficient and easy to deliver a consistent message. We use the desktop app, the push notifications make it easy to see when chats come in. I also like that we can see how many users are currently browsing our site

What do you dislike?

I like the simple traditional interface. Recently there was an update that added more information to the dashboard that I really don't use, like location data. There is the option to switch back to the traditional interface.

My team accepts live chats. We can transfer chats between operators, we can set chats to auto assign. This has all the features that we need

LiveChat review by Greg J.
Greg J.

"LiveChat"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the software.

Easy setup of chat agent setup.

You can see chat history of user and agent

Setting timers for when chat is available. Customizing the chat bubble so customers know chat is available or not.

There is a reporting section that shows number of days you have had chats, chat satisfaction scores, availability, number in queue holding for an agent and survey results.

There is even a dashboard that shows real time and 7 day stat you can show on a TV on the wall.

They also have an app store with Chat Widget themes and other apps that work with LiveChat

LiveChat did a great job of letting us do several trail runs before we purchased the product.This allowed us to test it out with customers before our purchase!

What do you dislike?

With other SaaS apps we use, the available plug-in app selection is large. LiveChage has a handful and I am sure as time goes on they will continue to add more as they receive feedback from their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After doing research on the different chat options out there, we found that LiveChat met our needs for how we wanted to use it and also grow as time goes on. Pricing was in the range we were looking for with the features we needed.

LiveChat has helped us with simple requests that we can turn around quickly. Before LC, those requests would go into our support software and could sit there for a few hours before they were touched.

It is also another way for our customers to contact us.

LiveChat review by Kiana C.
Kiana C.

"LiveChat is great!"

What do you like best?

Livechat is super easy to use. You can have "canned" responses to the top questions you are asked. We are typically asked the same 5-10 questions.. so we set the canned responses for quick access and it's easy to respond to multiple messages at once. It also allows you to keep the same message for multiple agents.. this way, we aren't giving out different answers every time. I also like that when I am logged in on the computer, if I get a message it says "INCOMING CHAT" and alerts me. This is helpful because I an often multitask.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that for the basic package you can only have one agent. I also dislike the application for LiveChat. The app on android does not work properly. I will receive a message, and go to chat and it says i'm "offline".. when i'm connected to wifi. I will log out and log back in and I lose my chat. Its unfortunate that it doesn't work well because we lose a lot of business by not being available on weekeneds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get LiveChat! We've had all kinds of questions from customers and potential customers. People like the convenience of having someone to chat with over the computer.

We've learned shoppers are lazy and impatient. They want answers right away. They go onto our website and immediately chat us to ask for the price of our product.. even when there is a big green button there that says SHOP.

LiveChat review by Jalmari R.
Jalmari R.

""Great Support Tool""

What do you like best?

What I like most is the simplicity of LiveChat, the interconnection of individuals to manage different work issues, without being available, from anyplace on the planet as being in a similar space with the most noteworthy innovation, nature of administration and with the best enhancement of the time contributed. Simple to utilize. It permits to examine current issues through numerous applications with the best administration whenever, by the hand of pros in different regions. Its utilization is exceptionally straightforward and permits to keep up refreshed information in different zones in set up times with an ideal association and sufficient correspondence.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is fitting the majority of our present client needs, and we don't have any reservations/dislike with the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat gives incredible video calling/help work area includes that can be utilized by associations to contact their clients and give great quality administration with respect to any inquiries of the client and give immaculate arrangements.

Communication that crosses the fringes. Permitting from a meeting, meeting, video gathering, extension of correspondence with high scope of capacities and front line administration in the most limited time and with the best quality. Advantages are unending!

LiveChat review by Susan A.
Susan A.

"A perfect solution for visual communication and collaboration."

What do you like best?

LiveChat compared to phone support it's easier for your staff to know all the answers because they can just quickly ask colleagues if they get a tricky question. The customer won't even notice it. LiveChat that is usually faster than phone support where you usually have to have to go through cumbersome menus. Not to mention email support where nobody even expects an instant answer, and get a feeling for the support quality your staff is providing, simply by checking the log files.

What do you dislike?

Some of the users who are not computer savvy will probably not be too fond of it. You should always offer at least email or phone support in addition to chat support. If your websites attract mainly technophobes or an older generation, live chat may not be what they are looking for. However, “Generation Facebook” keeps growing at a fast rate. Not great on mobile platforms: iPhone users who are not an iPhone user who are not able to type at lightning speed would not have much fun using live chat. In addition, not all mobile devices are able to support live chat applications.

The LiveChat support team also periodically sends us newsletters highlighting newer ways via which we can maximize the effect of LiveChat on our business operations. LiveChat at the end of my day at work detailing the performance of our customer support efforts for the day, these emails easily give me a picture in a matter of seconds on how much our performance has either improved or decreased from the previous day.

LiveChat review by Maryanna F.
Maryanna F.

"Livechat helped increase sales"

What do you like best?

I like that I can effectively communicate with my clients using this program. Questions are solved very effectively. Something deserve a phone call, and some do not, and when something requires less than a phone call, chat has a chat room to help me solve problems with speed

What do you dislike?

There are several times that I was banned from the system automatically, but I think this can happen to anything. Otherwise I have zero problems with LiveChat.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and easy to learn. It's disappointing that there is an input delay and that the client's bubbles are moving, but it does so that the support agent does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We process online chats from people around the world, and this tool is the best tool we've used so far. It has adequate reporting, interoperability, excellent support and reasonable evaluation

LiveChat review by Victor C.
Victor C.

"LiveChat is perfect for closing online sales."

What do you like best?

I love LiveChate because it is perfect to place it on websites, especially those with a landing page, since it serves as a query for the small questions that a person may have in those little seconds of whether or not they subscribe to your services. It serves to make sales if what you are offering a product because you can answer all your concerns and objections in real time, you can also prepare automatic response messages and make offer an immediate response speed which will help you increase the possibility of closing the sale. It also has a particularity that does not have its competence and is that it allows you to separate and bill for a concurrent user which translates into an advantage if the team works in shifts.

What do you dislike?

one of the things that I do not like is its variety in plans because I think it would be better if only they had a premiun version and a free like most, now in terms of its operation I think it consumes many resources and have to hang a bit the other tools . If you have many visitors, it is impossible to click on each of them in a timely manner and know whether to participate in a conversation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is one of the best tools to support, consult and close sales with your visitors online in their websites.

It has allowed us to evaluate our web visits and at the same time interact with our clients and be able to dispel their doubts in time.

LiveChat review by Dolores A.
Dolores A.

""LiveChat Review""

What do you like best?

LiveChat in fact is the best live talk programming,with a pleasant interface which makes the work faster and less difficult. It has an average ticket structure that is key to screen requests from our customers to offer help and address concerns. We're utilizing LiveChat together with ChatBot and the reconciliation is extremely incredible. There is a consistent exchange of guests from a bot to a specialist, and the ticket procedure catches any mentioned exchanges outside of operator hours.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be capable measure our improvement in guest commitment as a level of guests not simply in chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On the off chance that you are continually getting help related messages, or questions in regards to your item, utilizing LiveChat with a help individual prepared to assist your clients truly improves consumer loyalty. Set aside some effort to think about how significant that prompt help/consumer loyalty is, and on the off chance that it is exceedingly esteemed, certainly investigate LiveChat

With the chance of this stage, we can do considerably more than ever in recent memory. We can collaborate with our customers and dependably make certain that they have all our help. Permitting from a meeting, meeting, videoconferencing, extension of correspondence with high scope of capacities and bleeding edge administration in the most brief time and with the best quality. Advantages are really unending, fundamentally being accommodation, and consumer loyalty.

LiveChat review by Jeevan A.
Jeevan A.

"Excellent live chat for business organizations"

What do you like best?

Live chat is a premium Application used for Business organizations,IT increases customer relationship management between the customers and the company.

Live chat has excellent video calling quality in which the company can contact the customers or the customers can contact the company.

Live chat provides Help desk features for the company.

Live chat is more likely to be used by the company's to provide better quality service to the customers.

Live chat has helped company's in increasing their Customer Relationship Management with the customers.

What do you dislike?

Live chat should provide more services like Audio calling and include features like messaging and group video conference.

Live chat must increase their service available in every country.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Live chat provide Excellent Video calling and Help desk features and live chat can be used by Business organizations to contact their customers and provide good quality service regarding any queries of the customer and provide solution

Live chat is an excellent video calling application which can be used for solving the Queries of the customers.

LiveChat review by PAUL D.
PAUL D.

"Best Customer Service App"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is among the top best live chat tools. It comes with both a mobile and web version and this ensures easy accessibility and mobility. With this app, it is easy to address customer needs live and and this improves their experience which means they will trust our business more. The ticketing features works well and this ensures easy tracking. It is as well easy to collect visitors data which makes it easy for us to better our site and business more so when it comes to marketing. Integrating LiveChat with Chatbot is as well easy and all these makes this tool the best and a must have.

What do you dislike?

Although LiveChat is very helpful and all it's features works great, I feel like the cost is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is a must have when it comes to taking care of your business clients. The live chat makes offering solutions easy and lively. If you don't have this tool yet, go for it and see the difference.

With LiveChat, it is now easy to handle our customer needs via a Livechat. This way, our business clients trusts us more which a good sign for business success.

LiveChat review by Stephen  W.
Stephen W.

"My Review of LiveChat - Easy to Use and Very Functional "

What do you like best?

When it comes of taking care of our customers and understanding their needs we leave nothing to chances and this is where LiveChat. It is easy to deploy and use. It allows easy interaction with out business customers and we can easily address their needs, understand their behavior as well collect necessary information that can help use better our business while meeting their expectations. With LiveChat has been a great tool and could not ask for a better tool.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about LiveChat. For as long as the internet connection is strong, this tool works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When it comes to address your customers needs, there is no better tool than LiveChat. It comes with great live chat feature and remote assistance features that will improve your clients experience. With this tool, it is also easy to collect customer data that will help in bettering your business. It is one tool you do not want to miss.

With the help of LiveChat, we are able to address our customer needs and this helps us better our business by meeting clients expectations.

LiveChat review by John K.
John K.

"Best Customer Care Tool"

What do you like best?

When it comes to customer care, every business needs a reliable and affordable tool. This is where LiveChat comes in. It si easy to deploy and use. The user interface is amazing and the tool is easy on any PC - the computer never hangs. With LiveChat is is easy to engage customer live and get to know their issues and solve them. It is as well easy to collect customer data and use it to make the business better. Customer care has never been easy with LiveChat.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat works well for as long as network is good. I have encountered no major issues and it is so far the best tool I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly advise any business to implement this Tool. It's affordable and powerful and brings you business clients near you which makes it easy to take care of their needs.

With LiveChat it is now easy to address customer needs. Chatting is live and very fast and this saves time. The help desk is also a great feature.

LiveChat review by User

"Improves customer service"

What do you like best?

It is the ideal solution to provide an optimized customer service. LiveChat improves communication since the client can easily access the chat window and make inquiries to support agents.

Its main panel is easy to use, it provides basic analytics that show the customer's experience broken down into different metrics. -Time of chat duration, number of resolved cases or the customer experience with the support team-.

It is integrated with social networks, which improves the customer experience. Also, allows customization of graphic elements such as logo chat company and agent profiles -.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat provides an adequate solution to our needs. We have no complaints about the software, it works quite well. Although I could suggest adding more integrations of traffic analysis tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat is light and intuitive software, useful to improve the customer experience.

It is a tool that helps us get closer to the client. The chat allows us to communicate assertively and provide customized solutions. It is an optimal solution for our company.

LiveChat review by Jonathan Y.
Jonathan Y.

"Pricy, but does the job well!"

What do you like best?

Livechat allows our team to provide support and sales to our customers in real time by removing the clunky UI problems that a lot of chat providers just don't get right. Their UI requires almost zero training for each employee and gives us amazing insight to each customer and their problems. The ability to prevent messages before a customer sends them helps us fight fraud and respond faster. The uptime is highly dependable and something our team relies on.

What do you dislike?

Their pricing model is unhelpful to small companies that are just starting. They also rely on a few old school technologies that make securing your website more difficult (Content Security Policies)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your business relies on instant and easy communication with your customers this is the best option.

Livechat provides us a platform to chat with potential customers and support existing customers. We use the data generated to help us understand customer trends, find improvements with our product, and build better relations with our customers

LiveChat review by Anthony N.
Anthony N.

"Our clients love chatting with us!"

What do you like best?

We use LiveChat Inc on our current website and we're planning on putting it on our sister site as well! Our clients love the convenience of talking to us while they're browsing to answer any questions they may have. The statistics logging is a great bonus as well. We've learned quite a bit from the bread crumb logs that the service provides to see where our clients go before reaching their order.

What do you dislike?

The UI is a bit cumbersome but overall once you're use to it, everything is relatively easy to find.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool overall!

We eliminated quite a bit of quick calls and freed up some time with our reps not having to answer the phones.

LiveChat review by ALLY S.
ALLY S.

"Loved using LiveChat as it helps to maintian a strong communication with the website users"

What do you like best?

We are using LiveChat for more than a year and we are really happy as the customer base of our product began to grow as we implemented LiveChat on our website. It really helps to maintain a strong communication with our customer base and to help them chat about queries in real time.

In the mean time we are also using this great platform on our internal systems so that we can help our system developers sort their issues and continue working in real time.

What do you dislike?

The online validation of the site to check if the code is implemented on the website takes al long time to load and to see on the live website. We request to fix this issue fast !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give more importance to the initial setup as we see it more difficult to setup, Please fix this then you are a great tool !

Our website can now be real time user friendly and all our internal teams are really happy adopting this great tool !

LiveChat review by Łukasz K.
Łukasz K.

"It's great, what else can I say?"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can see what your customer is typing in real time and you can start thinking about a solution for their problem.

What do you dislike?

The same thing as what I like - it's difficult not to start typing in the response but once you do, they can see that you are typing something and stop typing themselves. They won't send the message because they're waiting for your message and you can't send your message because it answers the question they won't send. And I don't think there's a way to disable automated greetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to contact their support - they're friendly and know their stuff.

Customer success. Customers that contact us are more likely to convert and LiveChat fills the gap between rather inconvenient email and personal phone. Plus it comes with a knowledge base (we build it organically, as customers come up with questions) and a ticket system.

LiveChat review by Patricia B.
Patricia B.

"Super fast and improves retention, sales and upgrades!"

What do you like best?

I love that you can see what the customer is typing prior to them hitting send. You can get a real sense of what they're after by following their train of thought. It's wonderful to think you are helping someone right then and there as opposed to plowing through a queue of emails that are days old. People are pleasantly surprised in smaller companies when this is available and it helps drive sales and upgrades!

What do you dislike?

You, the service representatives, really need to explain to your managers that some days are okay for up to 3 at a time but other days it's all you can do to keep up with one in a professional and accurate manner. Feeling pressured to answer more than 2 at a time because another rep is able to do so, whether they do it well or not, is an added stressor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and have a team member try it with you. It is really satisfying to be able to help someone in the present rather than responding to an email. I also suggest just trying with a limit of one customer at a time during a slower time so you can get the feel of manuevering around the product.

Which program people are wanting to sign up for at the time and helping to clarify questions that might be difficult to find in a FAQ page. Also, it's great that it can integrate with Desk and other apps. It really helps drive sales for those on the fence and help with upgrades. It also really pleases people when they do write in and get a response to a difficulty they're having in real-time.

LiveChat review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"LiveChat is a great software solution to eliminate non-real time communication in your organization"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an embedded live chat solution for my normal educational website and mobile platform. LiveChat can let you and your team connect to the people visiting your web properties, in real time. Most software does not allow you to communicate with subordinates and supervisors in your organization with the speed that I have witnessed with LiveChat.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the LiveChat toggles & seems to slow down at certain parts of the work day. This however, could be due to the One System software that I was using to grade tests and not due to LiveChat itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

LiveChat can really make a difference in your organization. Real-time is the way to go. This software can bring your organization into the 21st century. Very easy to use software to communicate with your employees/employer.

LiveChat allows the employee/employer to quickly in real time conversation(s) contact each other. Saving the company time & money. Employee/customer issues/inquiries/concerns are presented right away.

Since, LiveChat is an online customer service software with live support, help desk software, and web analytics capabilities, it really can help an organization come into the 21st century with ease.

LiveChat review by Tara M.
Tara M.

"User Review - Live Chat"

What do you like best?

I have used LiveChat on numerous occasions, to communicate with customer service agents across varying industries (banking, service providers, etc.). What I love about Live Chat is the speed of communication and instant accessibility to the agent on the other end. I have never had a dropped conversation or gaps in the discussion from a software perspective.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but I get tired of taking print screens to retain proof of the Live Chat conversation; it would be nice if an option to receive a transcript/copy of the conversation was offered at some point in the interaction. Sometimes the dialogue in a LiveChat is the only "insurance" a customer has, so a more efficient transcript option would really be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the user experience from a perspective of whether LIveChat is optional, timed, or just immediately pops up upon login. On one hand, I don't like this *immediately* popping up just because I have logged into a service portal. At the same time, however, I don't like having to seach for the LiveChat tool. Maybe a timed interaction - something like a quick notice at the 1 minute mark offering help if needed - but also not a disruption to the user experience (the prompt shouldn't hover or be overly clunky to get rid of if the user does not need the help at the moment).

As a user, LiveChat helps me multitask; I can be working on emails, reviewing other analytics for work while still communicating with a LiveChat agent and getting traction on my personal account inquiries that I use LiveChat for. Also, I am very sound sensitive and talking on the phone often bothers me; humans on the spectrum often experience stress with sounds/talking/cell phone amplifying sounds, etc.; I am definitely in this category LiveChat actually helps reduce my stress by providing a platform to type inquiries/correspondence and still have really personable, positive interactions with humans but not be overwhelmed.

LiveChat review by Melissa C.
Melissa C.

"Highly recommend LiveChat"

What do you like best?

We have been piloting LiveChat for 30 days and have just converted to a subscription. The main reasons we like Live Chat are: (1) ease of use, (2) excellent customer service, (3) added value to our website, and (4) our immediate availability to our clients.

What do you dislike?

We have only been using LiveChat for 30 days. So far, we haven't found any features that we dislike.

Research shows that the ability to chat live leads to a higher execution of sales. Likewise, the ability to chat live adds a great depth to the customer service experience. We have found that, in today's world, people are looking for efficient and immediate answers. Being able to ask the question and receive an immediate answer, instead of waiting for a return call or email, provides a high level of satisfaction to our clients.

LiveChat review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"LiveChat + ChatBot Automated Selling and Client Needs. "

What do you like best?

I like that we're able to use LiveChat with ChatBot build without the need of Code as it's a drag and drop function allows us to make responses that match our client needs. With this on our website it allows us to have support on our website 24/7 and ensure that our clients are satisfied with their needs. It comes preset and allows you to customize the chat icon and place it on your website with a snippet of code.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the feature to pop up the chat bubble after a certian amount of seconds may or may not work depending on the browser you have. Looping is also a feature that takes away the immersion, once you start looping you are able to realize that it is in fact a robot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can only recommend using LiveChat with ChatBot intergrated to automated your website by building leads and answering simple customer questions. It cuts out alot of work and saves you alot of money compared to hiring a staff soley to chat online.

With LiveChat + ChatBot we are able to connect with our customers by giving them the idea that there is someone connected with them 24/7, this helps build value by automating customer support and lead generation to our staff.

LiveChat review by Tayo O.
Tayo O.

"Livechat is the industry leader in helpdesk programs."

What do you like best?

Intuitive,fairly priced and it is packed with industry leading functionalities. I like the daily chat summary and I use this to monitor the average performance of the customer service team at the end of the day ; letting me know the number of chats they responded to,number of chats they missed,and number of lost chats.

Of recent,Livechat updated its integration with Zendesk ; allowing our customer care agents to create new Zendesk tickets without leaving the Livechat interface.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.I am completely in love with Livechat,considering it is now over two year since we started using Livechat at Paga,they must be doing a lot right for me to not have a single reservation about them between this period of patronizing them.

Livechat solves the problem of providing clients and partners of Paga with prompt and efficient customer support.Livechat provides our customer service staffs with features and qualities which has enabled them perform their customer service duty better.

LiveChat review by Olaoluwa S.
Olaoluwa S.

"Livechat makes big financial sense."

What do you like best?

I like how responses to all customer tickets by our agents go directly into the inbox folder of the customer.Ensuring he/she is unlikely to miss the response.Livechat introduced chatbot to us at Interswitch and since we started having our chatbot respond to customers on the website,there has been less pressure and workload on our human customer service agents.

Livechat integrates with some of the most important software we use at work such as Dropbox and Salesforce.It also integrates with our Facebook page as our customers now chat up agents live from a Facebook,without needing to visit the Interswitch website.

What do you dislike?

The Livechat smartphone applicant can only be used to chat with website visitors and nothing more.I cannot create new canned responses via the app. Neither can I add new agent profiles.This should be addressed.

Thanks to Livechat,we are able to provide quick and real time response to questions by website visitors and address concerns raised by our customers through the Interswitch website.Maintaining Livechat as our medium of communication has reduced the amount of resources expended on other customer support platforms available to Interswitch customers.

LiveChat review by Bola A.
Bola A.

"Livechat offers a great support experience."

What do you like best?

Livechat is intuitive to use for everyone ; customers and support agents.I like the chat widget because it is mobile compatible and fits across all Operating systems and screen sizes,ensuring all of our website visitors have a great and effective experience communicating with the customer support team.

I like the quality of support Livechat offers my organization ,the Livechat support team is always helpful,polite and available 24/7 ; basically,my organizations support structure has looked towards the Livechat support structure as a great example to emulate.

What do you dislike?

The inability to respond to tickets opened by customers through the mobile app. I am required to access Livechat on desktop in order to respond to tickets.

Livechat is a cost effective medium of communicating with our customers,it is way cheaper than alternative customer support channels like call centers,but way more effective.It is at no cost to the customer and cost my company a token every month.

LiveChat review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"LiveChat is the best way to connect with customers fast."

What do you like best?

The interface is easy to use and the platform is solid. It doesn't glitch or breakdown and technical support is just a chat away.

What do you dislike?

Up until recently the only to dislike about LiveChat was that they didn't have a bot platform. However, with the recent (as in days ago) launch of BotEngine, that problem is solved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend LiveChat. They are industry standard in chat applications and, now that they have a BotEngine, they are a complete chat solution.

**The only exceptions would be that they need to further develop their reseller program and that, as of right now, you can't initiate a tweet via SMS. They need to develop a Twilio integration, but I'm sure that will come soon. Easier Zapier integration would be nice as well.

LiveChat makes it easy to communicate with customers on their mobile devices. Since 70-80% of our content is consumed on phones and tablets, this has been extremely beneficial for answering questions and obtain quick direct responses.

LiveChat review by Lakhan M.
Lakhan M.

"Help in every way possible"

What do you like best?

The pop up messaging feature is one of the best features about LiveChat. LiveChat is also quite affordable, even for Small enterprises with the lowest packages starting from $16. Setting up is quite easy with very clear instructions. The application itself is fun to use. Livechat also provides multiple articles for trouble shooting any errors. The support team working round the clock to ensure the best customer experience is also highly trained and supportive in any matter possible.

What do you dislike?

One major disadvantage of this application is that LiveChat is not easy to integrate with other CRMs. Along with this, Livechat limits the ability to customize messaging popups. We can adjust the message but we can't adjust them to appear according to the message first received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

LiveChat provides an amazing user experience due to its interfaces and great features. I would recommend this to people who are mostly involved in telemarketing or sales. People from such industries need to respond quickly to customers and clients and this is where LiveChat works best.

I use LiveChat for Help Desk and the Live Chat features. As am the head of my department in a bank, a lot of customers contact my team regarding the banks services. I have to make sure that my responses to these people are informative and to the point because I can not let a customer walk away without solving the problem. I have to attend to queries everyday and LiveChat is the only way I can do that.

LiveChat review by Laura H.
Laura H.

"I like the simple and this chat is it."

What do you like best?

It is a very fast way to connect with personnel support and I also like to type- I communicate better in writing than in person.

What do you dislike?

Maybe create something unique that differentiates LiveChat from others and I will gladly use it more often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very easy way to connect with the public quickly and effectively, without the need for a professional to integrate it.

LiveChat is an amazing way to connect with people, mostly business staff members (the ones I usually encountered) virtually without waiting on hold for hours, and with the ease of a few strokes of a keyboard and mouse.

LiveChat review by Ricardo W.
Ricardo W.

"Always be best with Live Chat"

What do you like best?

Very amazing. A lot fun and just relaxful things. I really can't imagine my work without program like that one. So great discuss with customers and more important that fast and with great quality.

What do you dislike?

Really i'm not moaning that it poor or expensive. Its great to have it and of course use it. So i don't have any minuses. Completely happy with it. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes surely I will recommend it to all. Its safe Time. Very easy in installing. Even if you are struggle with it you can have it support so fast. So dont wait. Make choice with Live Chat.

I'm using Live Chat all most every day. The huge helper at work and is the great tool which I have.You can increase your business. I really enjoy with it. Need to have it .It's a big help.

LiveChat review by Jesus F.
Jesus F.

"A live chat quite complete and with several advantages over others"

What do you like best?

It is free, quite easy to log in, it allows you to serve many customers at the same time, which reduces the cost of use and increases browsing time, its interface is very easy to understand, it is cross-platform and fast in its interaction

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only disadvantage, like all live chat, is that you have to be constantly aware of the chats, to respond to customers and / or not to allow unauthorized uses, customers should be familiar with this same type of software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is recommended that all users know and see the connections that are active, so the functionalities of this type of software services are better utilized

It allows communication with students and other users better and faster

LiveChat review by Sil G.
Sil G.

"A near perfect system"

What do you like best?

What I like most about LiveChat is that it has an easy to use interface, orderly and user friendly setup and one of the best customer service if you do run into a question or problem.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is dislikeable about LiveChat that very infrequently the server connection drops and is lost for about 10 seconds which automatically ends a chat with a customer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it, trust me you'll like it!

It helps me streamline and center all the incoming questions, allowing me to direct them to the appropriate person or department, enabling me to help my customer faster and better.

LiveChat review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"BEST way to assist customers!"

What do you like best?

Everyone in the call center is able to pick up slack if someone is overloaded on chats at the moment, and with canned responses if you get the same questions coming in 15 times in a row, it makes the day go by a little bit quicker. Also with the ability to see what the customer is typing before they finish, it gives us time to write up our response quickly and not have them waiting for too long.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were slightly easier to find an agent that you needed to supervise as the Customers page refreshes often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up canned responses IMMEDIATELY! It will really help speed things up for your agents AND your customers looking for assistance.

Since we use Freshdesk in conjunction with LiveChat, those people that may not get an email response from Freshdesk right away can easily contact us on LiveChat and get their questions answered quickly.

LiveChat review by Basiirat A.
Basiirat A.

"Livechat is the best helpdesk program I have used."

What do you like best?

I like everything about Livechat as an helpdesk program. Some of my favorite features on Livechat are :

MESSAGE SNEAK PEEK : This particular Livechat feature allows me see what a customer is typing before it is sent.Thereby winning me important seconds ,allowing me better articulate my response to their question.

CANNED RESPONSE : Majority of questions I face as a customer care personnel from our customers are usually questions that have been asked over and over again by other customers. Canned responses enable answers to these popular and common questions to be saved in advanced on the Livechat dashboard. Thereby allowing myself as an agent to paste these canned responses whenever they are needed,by simply typing the # button on my keyboard.

FILE SHARING : There are occasions when a customer needs to send me an image to further provide me with details of whatever obstacle they face while using our service.On such occasions, Livechat allows our customers to send these images via the Livechat interface as against leaving the interface and going to send such files as an email.Which will normally result in more time getting lost.

What do you dislike?

I have huge reservations on Livechat's mobile app. While it makes it easier for agents to communicate with customers while on the move. It is limited in functionality in terms of tasks that can be accomplished within the app. It is impossible to transfer chats through the app, respond to customer tickets or even customize the Livechat account.

Livechat provides us with a medium via which customers can reach out to us in real time for free. While also making my organizations support department more efficient in terms of how fast we respond to customers, and the number of customers an help-desk rep. is able to respond to at the same time.

LiveChat review by Olayinka A.
Olayinka A.

"I love Livechats weekly newsletters from Olga Kolodynska."

What do you like best?

I like the level of intuitiveness which comes with Livechat.It is so easy to use both for me as an Helpdesk agent and visitors to our website alike.It provides our website with a dynamic chat widget which offers web visitors a good experience no matter via what medium they choose to access our website and chat with customer support.

Lastly,I am an huge fan of the weekly newsletters we get from Livechat,which guides businesses on ways to better use Livechat to close more sales and at the same time,guides customer care teams on best practices as for modern customer support teams.The last two newsletters which came from Olga Kolodynska and Justina Polacyk both of was very pleasing and gave me insights into how top organizations like Slack and Shopify maintain an high support satisfaction rate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.Livechat just has a way of getting everything done with style,I am pleased with my experience with this tool over the last 18 month period.

Livechat enable my organization stay accessible to our customers every minute of the day via our website.Even on occasions when all agents are offline,customers can simply open a ticket or they can get attended to by our Livechat botengine(simple complaints).

LiveChat review by CAMILA R.
CAMILA R.

"Conversación a tiempo real"

What do you like best?

Es un canal de comunicación amplio con un gran nivel de interactividad a tiempo real. Es bastante novedoso debido a la facilidad, sencillez y agilidad con la que está diseñado. Muy eficaz y productivo dejando que interactues con el resto del equipo a tiempo real creando un trabajo en equipo inmejorable y equitativo.

What do you dislike?

Una de las desventajas más grandes, son la necesidad constante de una vigilancia las 24 horas del día. Es complicado atender en cualquier momento cualquier necesidad que pueda surgir generando a su vez un sobre coste para el que algunas empresas no están dispuestas a invertir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

La herramienta ayuda a los clientes a resolver sus dudas en un corto espacio de tiempo, generando una gran satisfacción

Genera una fidelidad frente al cliente inmediata, en la cual, la cartera de clientes puede ir creciendo de una forma progresiva y rápida. Al mismo tiempo les aportas una seguridad y garantiza una eficacia frente a cualquier problema que pueda surgir. Es una gran herramienta que consigue simplicidad y a la vez compromiso.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.