LiveChat

Premium live chat and help desk software for business websites. E-commerce and customer service software with built-in ticketing system.

Work for LiveChat?

Learning about LiveChat?

LiveChat Reviews

Showing 655 LiveChat reviews
Daniel R.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about LiveChat
Bankole K.

"Livechat is essential to the customer support department."

What do you like best?

Livechat enable me communicate with multiple customers at the same time. The chat is simple for our customers to understand,therefore we do not have to create a special tutorial teaching website visitors how to use Livechat.

I can invite website visitors to chat with us and the CHAT HISTORY feature on Livechat allow me go through all previous conversations myself or any of my colleagues have had with a returning website visitor.

What do you dislike?

There have been occasions when we were logged-out of our chats for the weekend and on our website, the Livechat app. still showed that we were online. This does not happen very often but when it does happen, it gives our company a bad name in the eyes of our customers.

Generally, Livechat makes it easier for our customers to get hold of us via our website.It is a medium of communication which our customers can use for free.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Michelle E.

"LiveChat makes work faster and easier"

What do you like best?

LiveChat has a nice interface, both its web variant and its versatile form, which makes the work faster and easier, has a decent input frame that is fundamental to control the demands of our customers, they have an exchange consisting of guests from a bot to a specialist, and the ticket procedure traps any exchange mentioned outside the operator's hours

What do you dislike?

When making program updates, there are usually problems in the configuration, improve the stability of the connection according to Internet, use my smartphone with this application, not everything works well, it is blocked often, its cost is very high, I think they should be cheaper

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highlight a remote help that includes improving the experience of your customers with this device, also collect customer information that will help improve your business, use a program that allows us to provide support, technical assistance, answer questions and attract new customers Visit our website and LiveChat, apply for all those needs

We collaborate with our clients and make sure they have all our help, having instant answers and frequent questions from the clients is fundamental for the promotion of our brand. LiveChat has each of the highlights in web procedure and quality, offers a free version of entry for those who want to use it

Rudy C. E.

"The Platform that made your customer service the fastest and most effective."

What do you like best?

I really like this program because it is really good, efficient and easy to use, it provides us with information to follow up on the requests of our clients. I love that it has two versions, because it gives me flexibility, since it is possible to manage it as much as with mobile devices, as well as desktop computers. In addition, it is easily integrated with another live chat program, which gives us a greater reach as a company.

What do you dislike?

I am really satisfied with the results that Livechat has provided to the company, I would only add some improvements, such as a greater focus of the users and chats of the website, as well as manage to delete files from the chat and discard those that you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this platform, because of its flexibility, easy integration, I assure you that you will not regret investing in this incredible live chat tool, because it gives your company's website a greater effectiveness.

Thanks to this excellent platform we are able to quickly deal with all the requests of our clients, thus providing an efficient service, as well as a free version that allowed our work team to get to know each other easily, of course the paid version is much more complete, It provides data security, unlimited histories and a variety of useful functions.

We are pleased to be able to count on this incredible platform, it gives us flexibility and variety of cost options, which adapt to our budget and requirement. It is economical compared to the incredible results it provides. The technical support service is very capable, effective and has solved all our concerns and mishaps in a very short time and with the best disposition.

Kaeli S.

"Pretty good but nothing to write home about"

What do you like best?

It's super helpful that it integrates with Hubspot so easily. Possibly my favourite thing is the GPS - it shows me exactly where someone is writing from, which better helps me gauge their situation and therefore how to help them. It also shows me during a conversation how they have interacted with our website and if they're already a contact in Hubspot or not.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure how much the ability for users to 'rate' their chat is. Sometimes people will totally spam the chat, and then rate the chat as 'poor', which doesn't make me look good, but it's also just a spammy comment so I try to take it with a grain of salt. It's just annoying. I do wonder about the utility of Livechat vs any other bot I could easily have on the website, such as Facebook Messenger.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty good, and they are implementing chat bots too... but may not be worth the investment if all you need is a simple chat on your website.. Facebook Messenger allows you to have your Page's chat embedded on your website, which is a simple and free option if you need to bootstrap.

It's nice that people can reach out to have their questions answered in this way. However, almost all of what is being asked can be accessed on our website, so it can feel redundant to keep answering the same questions repeatedly and directing people to various resources on the website.

Alice H.

""LiveChat Review.""

What do you like best?

LiveChat in actuality is the best live talk programming, it has an agreeable interface, the two its web variant and its versatile form, which makes the work quicker and simpler. It has a decent ticket framework that is fundamental to monitor demands from our clients. We're utilizing LiveChat together with ChatBot and the incorporation is exceptionally incredible. There is a consistent exchange of guests from a bot to a specialist, and the ticket procedure catches any mentioned exchanges outside of operator hours.

What do you dislike?

There is no detail that I despise. It could improve the strength of the connection as indicated by the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With regards to tending to your clients needs, there is no preferable instrument over LiveChat. It accompanies extraordinary live visit highlight and remote help includes that will improve your customers experience. With this device, it is additionally simple to gather client information that will help in bettering your business. It is one instrument you would prefer not to miss.

With the chance of this stage, we can collaborate with our customers and dependably make sure that they have all our help. Moment answers to questions and FAQ's by clients. Livechat has every one of the highlights that we need.

Chinonso M.

"A major part of our business process."

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and how easy it was to integrate Livechat into our products. It has a mobile app. which I use to communicate with customers when I am working from home.

This tool is feature-rich and I especially love the canned-response feature which let me to see what a website visitor types in real time,even before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

I used to dislike the mobile app. because I could not respond to customer tickets through it except I access Livechat from a computer. This has now been fixed with the latest update to Livechat.

The problem of real time communication with customers on our product websites and app. is what Livechat addresses for my company. Livechat allows us to make the most efficient use of the cheapest mode of communication with our customer - helpdesk chatting.

Henry M.

"LiveChat the best chat for your company"

What do you like best?

LiveChat without a doubt is the best live chat software there is and that's why we use it on our website. It has a comfortable interface, both its web version and its mobile version, which makes the work faster and easier. It has a good ticket system that is essential to keep track of requests from our asuarios, plus they also serve to provide support and address concerns. And you can even integrate it with a ChatBot to speed up the work and it's LiveChat is very well coupled.

What do you dislike?

We do not have many negative things to say about LiveChat, the truth is that this program fulfills what it promises. However we can mention that when program updates are made, there are usually problems in the configuration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend you do not think about it anymore and use LiveChat to attend your customers with live chat on your website, we assure you that we did a long evaluation with other programs and the others remain cuts, without a doubt LiveChat is the best.

- You can implement it in the cloud, in Windows, Mac, Mobile with Android or iSO.

- Keep track of visitors to your website.

- Integrate it with third-party platforms.

- Geo localization.

- Quick response for your clients.

Our company offers design services and technical solutions (https://www.cdillc.com), and we needed to use a program that would allow us to provide support, technical assistance, answer questions and attract new customers who visit our website and LiveChat was the perfect program that allowed us to apply all those needs.

Shayla D.

"It is one of the most complete"

What do you like best?

I'm using the live chat about 6 months ago and its a great product with a lot of features. highly recommended for any business to use. I love the feature that syncing social media inbox messages to the live chat which can easily manage all the inquiry in one place. planning to buy more agents in future when we grow.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had one. They give you excellent functionality for free and even more if you upgrade. Pricing is inline with other services. I'll update this review should a con present itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to take advantage of the added Pro features, you can even get to try it before committing to the subscription.

Livechat is a complete chatting application that even offers an entry-level free version to let you try it out. And even at this level, despite its branding and some restrictions in features, it offers a full view of their functionality.

Kevin C.

"Chat and Bot services for technical website"

What do you like best?

The product's capability is outstanding but what really puts it over the top is support. Having a chat link direct to their experts from within the Dashboard is just plain amazing. Some of the products I tested had email support where I saw 24 hour turnaround. With LiveChat, the resolution was literally minutes.

The UI is very well constructed on desktops and mobile devices, offering visitors an elegant tool for interacting with our agents.

The Ticket System is a nice feature for making sure that visitor requests are not overlooked.

We're using LiveChat together with ChatBot and the integration is very powerful. There is a seamless transfer of visitors from a bot to an agent, and the ticket process captures any requested transfers outside of agent hours.

What do you dislike?

I wish the metrics offered a more comprehensive view of visitors and chats. I'd like to be able measure our improvement in visitor engagement as a percentage of visitors not just in chats.

I also wish I could clean out the chat archive, getting rid of those that are from our testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to include LiveChat in any evaluation of chat solutions. When you consider capabilities, support and the UI, the others fall short.

We are a representative for industrial CNC Nesting Software. Our website, https://pepnesting.com needed to have the ability to interact with visitors and lead them through the complex set of features and capabilities the product offers.

Sara G.

"The most updated tool at this moment, Livechat"

What do you like best?

What I like most is the ease of live chat, the interconnection of people to deal with various work issues, without being present, from anywhere in the world as being in the same space with the highest technology, quality of service and with the best optimization of the time invested

What do you dislike?

There is no detail that I dislike. However, it is a path that still needs to be explored and strengthened in order to continue using this valuable tool in the individual and work connection, along with practicality and high quality communication service. It could improve the stability of the connection according to the internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Program recommended by the wide range of functions, with the simplicity and quality of connection and communication. Allowing to cross borders at a personal or individual and business level. With a high technology service and with time optimization. Easy to use with any application to favor communication channels.

Communication that crosses the borders. Allowing from an interview, meeting, videoconference, expansion of communication with high range of functions and cutting edge service in the shortest time and with the best quality.

Britni D.

"Life Chat is AWESOME!!!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use.. The App overall is very easy to use, and to navigate through. Alot of the options on the app are self explanatory and are very easy to learn. I was able to teach myself how to use the program almost all by myself. There was no credit card needed for sign up either, which is great. Giving out a credit card number is rather nerve wracking, so not having to hand that out was good. I really like being able to transfer one chat from one Customer service rep to another. It makes things so much easier on everyone. I like the way the site is set up. It looks great and makes me excited to use everyday.

What do you dislike?

While there are various different levels for pricing I feel for a live chat app, the prices should be much cheaper. While there are many extra options available for each price tier, I feel that these options should be included all together for set price. An affordable price for every company.. big or small. However, if you need to set up different agent groups or need more than one automatic trigger, you will no doubt be paying much much more for these options. I would like to be able to use my smartphone with this app. Not everything functions properly, and crashes often. I would not recommend using smartphone for primary use or even for use on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just be ready to spend money for the things you are looking for... otherwise, it is a great app!

We are receiving calls for Medical Equipment, whether it be faulty pieces, replacement pieces, or new orders. We also help resolve issues with Purchase orders,locating vendors and service representatives.

Eugenio S.

"Always keep in touch. Very useful."

What do you like best?

I like that I can allow to my customer's much faster communication with them in my website. Definitely, I will not make my clients wait for long. That solution will make my work effective with one click. That's I like most.

What do you dislike?

I can say that all communication is great and does not have any delay. All facilities are open and understandable so we don't lose our time to learning about that solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An amazing tool which can make our job faster and qualification. With this platform, you can simply assist your customers and give to them a correct answer in time. It is a big time saver.

I like that of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. With the opportunity of this platform, we can do much more than ever. We can cooperate with our clients and always be sure that they have all our support.

Michael L.

"Livechat makes customer support a snap"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Livechat app because its very customizable, pairs with a mobile app, allows for auto-responses, has full email and response integration, has full website integration, and maintains a low web profile. Also, the livechat reps are quick to respond and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have reported that the livechat bubble is a nuisance when it pops up and they can't seem to get it to "go away." Also, occasionally a reply sent through the chat interface isn't received by the customer in their email, but this could also be a server anomaly on the customer's email provider.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Tailor it to work for you.

Instant answers to questions and FAQ's by customers. Also order support, checking the status of shipments, etc. Its beneficial because even when I am away, chats get forwarded to my email, which I can reply to within my inbox, and they are delivered to the customer.

Damion W.

"LiveChat is a convenient Chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat Easy to use and convenient enough. The program allows us to serve customers and answer their questions faster than via email and more efficiently than by phone. Customers are satisfied that they do not have to wait long for questions that arise.

What do you dislike?

Always it is necessary aspires to any convictions, but I yet can not offer anything concrete.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a team that wants to always be a step ahead of competitors, then LiveChat is for you. Nobody wants to wait for an answer to your question a day, or even two if all the problems can be solved immediately.

This program helps our team, quickly and efficiently serve customers without forcing them to wait. Also, we can more easily and quickly monitor what interests our customers the most. When analyzing our work, we realized that orders increased on our site after we started using LiveChat. And feedback on our work has become higher.

Lic. Francia Sanoja b.

"Chat en vivo, la herramienta más actualizada en el mercado de las comunicaciones."

What do you like best?

Lo que me gusta más es la facilidad del chat en vivo, la interconexión de personas para tratar diversos temas de trabajo, sin estar presencialmente, desde cualquier lugar del mundo como estando reunido en un mismo espacio con la mayor tecnología, calidad de servicio y con la mejor optimización del tiempo invertido. Fácil uso. Permite conversar de temas de actualidad a través de muchas aplicaciones con el mejor manejo a cualquier hora, de la mano de especialistas en diversas áreas. Su uso es muy sencillo y permite mantener conocimientos actualizados en múltiples áreas en tiempos establecidos con una optima conexión y adecuada comunicación.

What do you dislike?

No hay detalle que me disguste. Sin embargo es un camino que aún falta por explorar y afianzar para seguir usando esta valiosa herramienta en la conexión individual y laboral, de la mano de la practicidad y alta calidad de servicio en la comunicación. Podría mejorar la estabilidad de la conexión de acuerdo al internert.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Programa recomendado por la gran gama de funciones , de la mano de la simplicidad y calidad de conexión y comunicación. Permitiendo atravesar fronteras a nivel personal o individual y empresarial. Con un servicio de alta tecnología y con optimización del tiempo. Fácil de usar con cualquier aplicación para favorecer los canales de comunicación.

Comunicación que atraviesa las fronteras. Permitiendo desde una entrevista, reunión, videoconferencia, expansión de la comunicación con alta gama de funciones y servicio de punta en el menor tiempo y con la mejor calidad.

Zach M.

"Let's Chat About Live Chat!"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is a an awesome platform for on web interactions with customers and for being about to flag certain conversations, and to redirect inquiries based on the context of the chat. I also love that you can get a live view of what the customer is typing, before its sent, so you/or your support team can begin formulating a solution before the message is sent.

What do you dislike?

LiveChat is suiting all of our current user needs, and we don't have any reservations at that time with the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are constantly receiving support related emails, or questions regarding your product, using LiveChat with a support person ready to help out your customers really improves customer satisfaction. Take some time to consider how important that immediate help/customer satisfaction is, and if it is highly valued, definitely look into LiveChat

Questions from users on our website/support requests. Also, support request that require further explanation or investigation, we can flag, and have those flagged chats sent to our success team to follow up with. Benefits are pretty endless, primarily being convenience, and customer satisfaction.

Rueben O.

"Helpful tools and big care to customers."

What do you like best?

I have the much better way to help our clients. As for me, it is quicker than email and much efficient than the phone. I guess it is always great when I can help with the correct choice to my customers.

What do you dislike?

Actually, this very nice software which brings a lot of help to our company. Till now I don't have any bad problems with it and I hope I will not meet them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With LiveChat. The best way to have the opportunity to increase the number of your clients and always support them. You will make your customers buy a right stuff for them with the much better assist. The program is easy to use for everyone.

Much better than we can evaluate the end of every chat and always develop the quality of our support to our customers. Also with LiveChat, we can do what we can't do on the phone. We are working with a higher level of our working way.

Mason R.

"The easiest way to earn more money every month."

What do you like best?

I like that I can react faster than ever. That software works quicker than email and more effective than the telephone. I like to work on this platform because I do not want to make my customers waited.

What do you dislike?

I don't know the answer for what I don't like in this product. I guess everyone will like it the most open way to make customers happy and increase your sale. Also, I would like to admit that help service always cares about the client and they do it well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, I will recommend it to you. As I like that software a lot. You will like the fast way of working tools. With LiveChat you have the ability to increase your customers and always will keep them near you. The best way to assist customers with purchase.

We like to work and help our customers. We can contact client on our site and just push them into to correct direction. We have the ability to receive an assessment at the end of the chat. We are always working on improving the quality of our support. Also, we can avoid the long line and surprise our clients with fast answers.

Roland M.

"universal online chat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is an important tool for attracting customers to the site in my company. Since the introduction of LiveChat, our volume of incoming phone calls of customers has decreased by an order of magnitude. Most of our customer acquisition now takes place on this platform, through the form on our website. Customers like to have immediate access to someone when they need it. And LiveChat includes great opportunities that provide metrics and data to improve planning, tracking.

What do you dislike?

I want Livechat to introduce a feature that allows users to call us on the Livechat dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy to use and easy to learn how to use. It's frustrating that there is a typing lag and that the customer's bubbles move around, but it makes it so the agent supports does not have to prioritize the chat, LC does this part for you.

We use it to answer questions from users on the site. We have a lot of canned answers prepared, but constantly collect new questions to add to our FAQ support and experience new ideas for art products.

susana s.

"the best way to help your customers with livechat"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is one of the best options I have found to improve customer satisfaction and increase online sales results and achieve greater competitiveness in the clothing market, I really like the communication and the immediate interaction I can have with customers to promote and sell the products we offer, is a very simple tool to use in addition that can be used in dedicated applications for Windows, Mac and mobile make customer service fun, convenient and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints since the main objective of my company is the interaction with customers to increase sales and that is what I have achieved with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Improve your relationship with customers and interact easily and immediately with this application that provides you with help. clear, minimalist and easy to understand to achieve success in your company in sales

better needs my sales and attract more customers quickly I have immediate is much faster than being on the phone or the mail here I can connect immediately with the specific customers that want my products allows me to handle more than 15 clients at the same time, it is an application very easy to use

Sebastian P.

"One of the best chat applications for internal communications"

What do you like best?

LiveChat is well designed and has appealing aesthetics which makes using it pleasurable. It also has lots of features such as a helpdesk and even a chatbot that is integrated within.

I also like how they price per seat which means that a seat can be shared by multiple users but only billed as one.

What do you dislike?

The idea of a ticket system is so outdated and is no longer used so it s not exactly helpful.

There is also no way for one to delete files from a chat and that tends to annoy me. Also when new updates are pushed, there tends to be some issues with integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend LiveChat to other companies especially those who mostly interact with their clients online because of how flexible the platform is and the ease of itnegration.

We used LiveChat in our company to try and get feedback, complaints or queries from our clients or prospective ones in a timely manner so that they know that they are at the center of our focus. This therefore enabled us to deal with requests from each client promptly.

Akshay L.

"User-Friendly and one of the best customer service software with awesome features and desgin."

What do you like best?

What i like about Live Chat is that it is convinent for customers,like it connects customers with thier agents instantly.Conversations in Live Chat can be saved.Whatever customer is having queries they are answered instantly.By using Live Chat , interactions with customer happen directly,like in todays's world customer expectations have been evolving rapidly and they expect a immediate service so by using Live Chat which provides an instant answer and quick solution in order to save time and skip waiting.One of the most genius inventions of live chat in today's world is being able to customize responses based on common questions, or simply respond with an automated bot that can assist.

What do you dislike?

Online support should be improved as sometimes there is lack of online support from another end. Also the responses which are scripted are frustrating.Also sometimes when someone is asking for support they have to explain same issue to multiple agents which is very frustrating. Also there is no any tool for Sys Admin to check Live Chat without being logged as a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Live Chat is Cost Efficient and offers real-time convenience to customers.Also it stand out amongst other competitors so i would recommend others to use it.

We love LiveChat,for example when our customers need immediate help or attention

Live Chat allow us to do just that. Live Chat is a good solution for commercial websites as

it have strong functionality,nice design, helpful integrations with some popular apps and services.

So i can say that it is an easy and fast solution both for the managing sales and the customers as it increases the number of leads and helps to get additional sales.

Michelle C.

"Solid Chat Software"

What do you like best?

I like the color-coded view of my open chats: green for current, red for waiting on response and grey for inactive or closed. I find it helpful that LiveChat lets any operator create "canned responses" this makes it efficient and easy to deliver a consistent message. We use the desktop app, the push notifications make it easy to see when chats come in. I also like that we can see how many users are currently browsing our site

What do you dislike?

I like the simple traditional interface. Recently there was an update that added more information to the dashboard that I really don't use, like location data. There is the option to switch back to the traditional interface.

My team accepts live chats. We can transfer chats between operators, we can set chats to auto assign. This has all the features that we need

Mark J.

"Costly but..."

What do you like best?

Livechat has great customer saving features that helps the live agents give an understanding of what the clients have inquired about, account information so that it's readily available. Livechat has great features in the settings to fit for your website. There is auto-reply features which can be useful for commonly asked questions while not skipping on the quality of work by the live chat agents.There is also an amazing follow-up ticket system available when live agents are closed for the day.

What do you dislike?

The cost of livechat is expensive if your company doesn't make enough of income. In that case I would look into something else such as a free livechat software.

I also dislike the fact that it's a little harder to setup for the first time setup. It isn't straight forward and there may be some research needed on some of the setup questions for a beginner user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company profits enough to pay for Livechats' pricing then I'd say this would be a good fit for your company since it offers a ton of endless features and has a built-in ticket system so when your staff is offline, users are able to be followed up the next business day.

We are now able to service our clients with prompt answers and provide super fast support for our clients.

I think something clients look for is a livechat button. This helps gain customers by retaining their focus in the company with the look of fast support.

Learn more about LiveChat

LiveChat Videos

Learning about LiveChat?

* We monitor all LiveChat reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.