Streak Reviews & Product Details

Streak Overview

What is Streak?

Streak is the only CRM built entirely inside of Gmail. Stop switching back and forth between your inbox and other tools. Set up for you and your team a perfect process for numerous use-cases, including Sales, Partnerships, Support, Hiring, and more.

Streak Details
Discussions
Streak Community

Streak lets you keep track of all your deals right from your inbox.

Streak
2011
San Francisco, CA
@Streak

Streak Screenshots

Streak Reviews

Showing 115 Streak reviews
Already have Streak?
President and CEO (Chief Expansion Officer)
What do you like best?

The organization has improved a lot in e-mail commerce, and much of this is due to the simplification of sending emails that Streak offers. It has a large, simple and intuitive storage interface. We schedule mailings, we manage our clients' information, tracking shipments. It offers us the opportunity to establish automated templates quickly and easily. We can schedule mailings, we set reminders to respond pending or even set automatic responses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For our team the possibility of use both on the web and on the mobile phone is of great advantage, however, the mobile application is not effective and truthful as it is the desktop experience. It has characteristics that do not flow so well, slowing down our process when working from mobile. Question that is not of great affectation since our main use is through the desktop, and we feel very satisfied with this experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its interface is completely professional, it has a very powerful web support and it is suitably easy to use on mobiles. It integrates extensively with other software of its kind like G Suite, as they are based on the same cloud as the Gmail platform. It is essential to increase all the productivity of any company, in a very simple and fast way, to which any company staff can adapt quickly, and turn email into a powerful CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage our time better and make progress in the sales process. We empower one of our main income bases such as GMAIL, scheduling our shipments already written and even automating responses and follow-up reminders to sales or campaigns. We manage the information of our clients in an advantageous way, since Streak groups our emails in boxes that allow a better visualization of the status of the contacts, we even add notes for a better organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Streak is the best CRM platform integrated with Gmail inbox, it works with all G suite applications. You can track emails and see when one was opened and not only this, you can also track business flow, business processes, sales, hiring and much more. It is easy to configure its interface, it is clean, light and organized, it allows you to get the best performance from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our experience with this platform has been satisfactory and I have not had any problem or inconvenience, but some things could be improved, such as that emails will be added automatically and not manually, this would save a lot of time and have a stable work flow Furthermore, when you compare it with other platforms, you realize that it is not the best CRM of all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to achieve an administration and management of emails for your company in a more effective way and with the best possible performance. Your work team acquires a constant work flow and productivity, in addition the configuration is simple, the interface is simple and organized, anyone can use this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use streak in our company to manage our contacts and the offers found in the Gmail inbox in a simpler way and with functions that save us time and increase our productivity. The programming that this platform provides us to send emails increases our performance, in addition to controlling the opening rate of emails, our email management improved and is increasing. We have a greater reach of clients in addition to increases in profits from sales made. This platform is very complete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Streak is advanced CRM software for business to handle organization marketing work. We can integrate with Gmail software and design our custom email according to business and services. In our wedding business Streak is good solution for business. We can easily create our emails with using advance option and sent to multiple client to increate business. We can track our emails and access in android and iOS mobile phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is great tool for marketing solution with advance option with complete security. After using Streak CRM we did not face any issue for creating templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly Recommend Streak CRM Business to integrate with Gmail and access in mobile device. Advance services to manage business template with in a small cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is secure for business to do marketing for business. In Streak CRM we can automatically categorized email and send to clients and easily access in mobile phone. In Gmail tool we can not design a template for business. By the help of Streak mail merge software we can design custom emails templates and sent to multiple clients. We can track every single mail in this CRM tool. It has good option to set time on sending emails on a schedule time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Shift Team Lead
What do you like best?

-Simple download & installation process

-Efficient integration with Google (Gmail)

-Time utilization: snippets and shortcuts

-Effective email tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

-Difficulty navigating via app on phone, app is not user friendly

-Does not provide data from email tracking (read time, forwarded, replied) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of "test emails" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-Employees are taking advantage of available resources such as email

-Addressing performance weaknesses based on lack on email use

-Creates a sense of accountability & ownership Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Advance functionalities to tacking emails and sort Group data.

Easily integrate and connected with G Suite and Zapier.

Manage business leads and client conversation with team.

We can send bulk Emails and Schedule emails with separate list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Streak was useful for our business and fulfill all business need according to our use. We did not find any issue during uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

According to our use of Streak,It is well suited for companies, It is very useful for personalized emails, e-mail tracking and lead management for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streak is simple and good software that enables our business sales in to emails. It allows user to Tracking emails and manage easily leads online. We can filter group data and make a custom view according to business need. It have great feature to share entire integration with your all team member including task, notes and files. It gives notification about your open emails, we can automatically set a schedule email to client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solutions Engineer
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

With Streak, I can track my prospects & clients' open rates to see if they're able to review the content I share with them. Sometimes, the content tends to get lost in the shuffle, with Streak, I'll be able to identify those emails and work on them, try to create an impact! Unlike other providers in the market, Streak has completely anonymized their tracking approach without startling other prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't really think of any. It does the job! :D Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to track your open rates, see what creates an impact and record your sales seamlessly at one place for quick follow ups, Streak is the way to go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I make content that should reach my clients to identify the benefits of what I'm selling. With Streak, I'll be able to track which content (subject line & mail content) receives maximum open rates and then create a template around it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

National Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Streak is a CRM right in your gmail, with great iOS app support. For any project where you share tasks with other people, or need to have insight into a project workflow, where there are many moving pieces over time (i.e. sales pipelines, customer orders, customer service, new hire pipelines, personal projects, team projects)... Streak is exactly what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Now that the iOS has so many more features, I love everything about Streak! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lowers my stress levels greatly, because of easy insight into anything at any given time, with very quick/easy way to check in on projects, follow up with coworkers and customers in smart, timely way with CRM right in your gmail. It's so easy to jump right into any project, and have everything in one place - every email sent, every file shared with that customer or project. Try it, it's free and amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Designer
Design
What do you like best?

It can organize my emails and projects and low me to manage my clients easier than gmail. Good for users who get a lot of emails, have a lot of clients, or have a lot of projects. It has a lot of other features I don't use as frequently such as team integration and multiple visualizations for all of your content. I don't use these much but as far as I can tell they work well and provide a lot of options for users with needs of all different kinds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little awkward and squeezed because of how gmail looks. The flow of the program is also a little awakened because navigating to different places in streak are located in different places in gmail (managing clients in in inbox while the overlay is on the right and viewing a clients box is at the top while viewing one of their emails). Gmail also limits how the emails managed by streak look in the inbox, they look they same as Gmail labels which can make it a little harder to point them out compared to regular labels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gives you pretty much everything you need for an email management plugin even if it's flow/UX isnt perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having their own desktop app (either a desktop program or web app) where they can pull emails from gmail but design their interface more intentionally and user friendly would be amazing. With a desktop app they could better control the interface and flow of the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Director
Computer Networking
What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to set up. Streak has some awesome templates or you can start from scratch. Plus it resides in Gmail so there is no leaving your email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app keeps on messing up. It works fine when first opened, but after 5 minutes if you go to look again the app says "Google Error" and nothing syncs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple CRM that works inside Google, this is a great program. I loved my experience with the browser portion. There is no great UI, and for the most part it looks like a spreadsheet in the middle of your email. If you click on the icon next to the name you will see your record. If you want something for mobile, this is not for you. The Android app doesn't work for more than 5 minutes without stopping it and restarting it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Looked for a simple CRM program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development
What do you like best?

I love how easy this is to use! Love that you can have it alert you for views as well so it takes the guess work out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was almost too easy to get going. I wasnt sure if I got it up and running until I had sent a few emails and started getting alerts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really easy to use and it takes all the guess work out of sending an email from the get go. love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Love taking the guess work out of knowing if someone got an email. Now I know when they are ignoring me... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Holistic Wellness Writer
What do you like best?

The best feature about Streak is the color-coded labels. It is very helpful to quickly assess where I am in the sales process and check my notes to find out what I need to do next.

I also appreciate the fact that I can see the date of my last emails to a lead who is listed in a box. I would like to be able to add notes/comments directly to that box though because sometimes there are extra considerations there (phone call instead of email, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The controls can be unwieldy, at times. For example, I have to click too many buttons to set a follow-up reminder and change a lead's category. These are two of the most common functions that I interact with and they should be easier to activate.

I would also like for Streak to detect when I am writing an email to someone, so I don't always have to add them to the boxes.

This is not the reason that I took a point off of my recommendation. I only redacted the point because I suspect Streak may not be sophisticated enough for larger/more complicated organizations, which some of my colleagues belong to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Streak for people who have relatively simple business structure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to organize my leads and track how sales are coming along. The best part is knowing when I need to follow-up with folks. My clients appreciate timeliness in communication and Streak helps me out a lot with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Founder
What do you like best?

Transparency (or lack thereof) is one of the biggest issues with PR firms. Streak makes it simple to produce activity reports for our clients. Internally, it has helped us create a visual dashboard of sorts to track PR outreach efforts, ensuring that every pitch makes it through its pipeline. Infinitely customizable - it's great for any kind of multi-stage communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to be able to get a universal view of employees across multiple pipelines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Staying on top of media outreach efforts, sharing best practices with each other, and efficient and transparent reporting for clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Strategic Product Marketing
Renewables & Environment
What do you like best?

The feature set on the free version is robust where it adds value immediately. I spend more time in my pipeline views than in my email itself as a result. Favorite features are email tracking and mail merge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because it lives as an extension, it can have bad interactions with other extensions and then be buggy. Not entirely its fault. The most annoying feature is the mail merge sometimes goes to people's spam, also not entirely its fault. I do wish multiple recipients could be done with its mail merge feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this is you are:

- never used CRM software

- frustrated with big bloated CRM's that don't actually help

- want your CRM to actually help you sell rather than just provide visibility! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Used for managing relationships and investors for fundraising. I am able to customize the pipeline on the fly and slice and dice data on a whim. The spreadsheet like interface is really easy to use and views is really handy. This has enabled me to manage a lot of relationships all from my inbox for free! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Integration with Gmail, very easy to use and a lot of CRM tools to keep all the info in the same place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I'm really happy with the Streak Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales tracking. I have a sales funnel inside gmail that synchronizes with Google Calendar Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MR
What do you like best?

How friendly is to use, good looking, a lot of reports, views, very customizable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you try to move a lot of boxes at the same time, it freezes, leaving us for around 2 hours without being able to work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We are the very first one users of streak, we started with them since they open up with a full free trial version. They don't have an API key to modify the app for your needs, but still, you have a lot of things that you can do. The customer support is always helping, asking for feedback to improve. Also, you can adapt your pipelines for almost everything you need as a CRM. Love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping control of all our cases, we handle around 1000 immigration cases per year. So easy to find old cases with a couple of clicks, it's perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Associate
Political Organization
What do you like best?

I think this is the perfect gmail add-on to organize and send mass emails, especially good for communicating to groups of over 50+ people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that sometimes the features can be a bit glitchy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its the perfect software to communicating to large groups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

Since Streak integrates with Gmail, it makes it incredibly easy to attach email threads into one box.

I like how easy it is to insert documents, screenshots into Streak as well.

I like the Task feature and its reminder emails that you can opted into when needed.

I like how simple and easy it is to send out mail merges since I send out hundreds on a daily basis.

I like how through streak, you can send and receive emails too! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How long it takes for a mail merge to complete. I have sent a few hundred merges in the past few days and it is set to go out at 7am in the morning but it takes almost the entire day to send out.

I don't like how we can't have multiple users on one account.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really great for sending out mass email merges, awesome for setting up sales pipelines, tracking email threads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our entire business model is on Streak. We track our sales, pipelines, stages, customer service and support issues all on Streak. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

seamless easy integration with gmail, ability to track important emails and know if the email has been opened. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

they've recently put limits on the free tier on how many messages you can track per month. 200 is a decently high limit but now quite enough for my needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

More impactful follow up emails for setting appoints, the pipeline feature for tracking leads would be useful if was strictly doing sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Attendant
What do you like best?

Streak is an ideal tool for all types of companies that want to simplify CRM activities, I love that I can use my own gmail account, and use it in my work, without needing anything else, just install the add-on and you're ready CRM in your email, your cost is also very good, and can be used by any person or company, you can provide customer support in gmail, facilitating communication with people, who want to contact us with your email account, this simplifies a lot of sales and all kinds of support, I love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The free version does not work, try to try another personal email, which I do not use at work, but I would like to use Streak there too, but it is not the same, it does not have the same features as the paid version, I do not understand why they offer a free version, if it does not work at all, I could not do anything with this application, I do up to a different configuration, in conclusion, I could not use it, like my work, this seemed pretty bad, it's better than Do not offer a free version, and better be clear, and say that you should buy and nothing else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a CRM solution at low cost, and an easy implementation this tool is good, plus it has everything you need a sales and support employee, to provide good service, free version, do not waste time, it does not work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a company this is an ideal investment, since low cost can have a professional CRM in a free Gmail account, open many costs, and the difficulties of installing a CRM, which can be a desktop software, or in the cloud, here you only need your gmail account, install the add-on pay and order, you can contact your customers, solve support problems and all kinds from gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reader
What do you like best?

It’s extremely easy to track views for an email sent to your recruiter and manager, send bulk emails for a job profile to multiple companies at a time, schedule emails to be sent to the people at the start of the day so that its the first thing they see when they reach the office. The best feature is creating a very separate but really related email threads for different teams like a sales team, support team, the product team, and the HR. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am using an email powered by Gmail, and sometimes I clear my history, cookies, and cache, the Streak extension crashes. Then I have to run it again. Also if I am using a different computer, on which I have not logged but its attached to my Gmail, I still have to run it again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Streak CRM plugin is so simple to use with Gmail and other email servicecs that users can easily integrate its tools to their daily routine. Streak doesn’t make a big change or replacement in hte processes. It just works to enhance them and the way things are being done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Healthcare Content Strategy Consultant/Principal
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

The fact that it integrates with Gmail has been a game-changer for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to adjust the pipeline stages. They don't really fit the flow of my funnel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking leads and organizing my marketing efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

School Counselor
What do you like best?

I love that streak is built into gmail, so you don't have to browse to a new webpage to use its features. It adds productivity to emails, such as send later and snooze, and has the ability to create a to-do list right inside of gmail. Again - the best feature is not having to leave gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Every once in a while, it doesn't load properly on my district server. It says "page can not be found" or "page timed out." I know this is a district problem, but I would love if Streak helped come up with a solution for business to whitelist its application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a person who uses email a lot, enjoys staying within gmail, and wants to continue using a product that increases your productivity, you've come to the right place! Streak is definitely one of those products that is helpful in ways that I didn't even know it would be helpful. I would recommend starting off with the free version, as I have done, and continue using it to see if you need the full paid version. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working in a school, I'm using my email constantly. It has helped me maintain and track what parents I have talked to, when I talked to them, what's still needing to be communicated, and helps me know when to follow up again. Streak helps me keep it all in check in 1 central place - gmail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The ability to use Streak seamlessly with the Gmail suite is invaluable for my company. Tracking email conversations, attaching them to different accounts, and allowing us to be in-the-know helps with company cohesion! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Streak has on more than one occasion gotten out of synch. All of the information for one box was perfectly lined with another box, and it took several days to get back on track. Customer service was very apologetic and helpful, but it did take several days to reset. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Utilize different pipelines as much as possible Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aside from the asynchronicity, Streak occasionally gets disconnected from the server and doesn't save work. During large databasing projects, you can imagine how frustrating this is. I have, however, realized that Streak is a marvelous setup for productivity, and after training some new people on it, it is so user-friendly that the drawbacks are not big deals comparatively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

We can customise bulk mails for pople from different time zones. Manage their responses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mails get stuck in Streak server and not send after a long time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best to manage bulk mails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to manage email responses in bulk. The managing process can be customised as per the company's value chain requirements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Streak?