4.8

Podium is an Interaction Management platform that helps businesses collect and manage online reviews, gather feedback and text customers.

Work for Podium?

Learning about Podium?

Podium Reviews

Ask Podium a Question
Showing 229 Podium reviews
Whitney B.

"Podium Is my FAVORITE"

What do you like best?

I love this product and use it every day. The thing I love the most is you can literally use Podium for all your communication. Also, I love the fact that as a bonus you can boost your reviews. It is super simple to add users, get the team involved and start taking care of customer needs. The support team is also FANTASTIC and always helpful!

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were some features that aren't there yet but the development team is working on those and releasing those features soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think it is the best product on the market for customer communication. It is super helpful for offline business to make headway and be competitive online and offline. It DRIVES revenue!

Podium really addresses all interaction needs both internally and externally. They address both sides of the equation when it comes to online interaction with clients. They both make it simple for customers to leave a review and also generate leads through making it easy for customers to get in contact with us through texting.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Podium
Aleksander W.

"A system that does the job that it is supposed to do"

What do you like best?

I like how modern the user interface is. It provides a decent amount of user configurability, while also maintaining simplicity and ease-of-use. The navigation between different accounts is also simple and easy to use. I thoroughly enjoy using this website every day

What do you dislike?

The landing page when you login can sometimes be a bit of a pain, but again, that's really minor compared to other services I've used in the past. In all honesty, it really doesn't bother me much!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out. If you don't like it, it's easy to switch, but trust me, this should be your go-to for anything and everything reputation management.

There are numerous software companies that have the services that Podium offers, however, I believe that Podium integrates, and executes the best because of its ease of use. I've been able to connect numerous accounts to my login and it's easy to navigate the different social media reviews from each one!

What Online Reputation Management solution do you use?

Elizabeth H.

"Podium Reputation Management and Chat"

What do you like best?

Podium is simple and intuitive, with an easy display layout and quick access to any reports you need. Podium makes it easy to keep up with your online reviews with realtime updates for reviews on Google, Facebook, cars.com, and many other platforms. You can respond directly in the podium application as well, rather than having to sign into multiple services. The chat feature is easy and immediate, and their mobile app is simple and streamlined.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it duplicates alerts. There isn't anything else I don't like about it! It is simple, quick, easy to use. There is a comparison section where you can see your review rating vs similar businesses in your area, and you can input specific companies to watch. We have only been on that service 3 months, but it looks like it updates in real-time as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Podium is simple, quick, and efficient. It's a great way to keep up with your reputation online and the cost cannot be beat. Support is fantastic and I am on a first-name basis with cell phones exchanged with more than one of their people. Any time you need anything, they are quick to respond and will fly in from Utah (we are in New England) for training and a quarterly review, even though the system is not complicated by any means. I could not possibly recommend them more highly.

Michael L.

"Podium Makes Life Easy for Community Managers"

What do you like best?

I like how I can manage 26 individual franchises and review from their Google and Facebook pages all in one place. I didn't expect to ever have a tool for this and Podium steps up to serve my needs nicely! I love how we can arrange to send our clients a prompting to fill out a review of our businesses. Also, getting email notifications for each review that comes in, along with summary reports are great features... very helpful.

What do you dislike?

I can't always get connectivity for 1 account, and it's not clear why. It might be an issue on my end, but the support is decent enough. I'm not using the full suite of services with text messaging, so I do understand that I'm not the 1st priority. But our conversations have been good and I'm interested in upgrading to the text messaging features. Also, I can't always reply directly to reviews from Podium, but it's easy enough to click on the review to go straight to google and leave the review there!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would strongly consider their full suite of products including text messaging for client reviews... but definitely give them a serious look because the platform seems to be growing and getting even more user friendly.

We can quickly see all the customer reviews in one place... we'd be lost without that... and that makes managing our Online Reputation so much easier.

Brittany W.

"Good Experience, Hard getting NPS portion set up at 1st"

What do you like best?

I like being able to send 50% of customers from our CRM review requests, and 50% NPS requests. I also like being able to have automatic texts back to NPS responses since I alone man the reputation of a company with over 150,000 customers.

What do you dislike?

We had a hiccup initially where I thought I was sending Net Promoter Score requests but the system was not. It has since been fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you set up your automatic replies and fully understand the NPS platform. Also, if several people are using one page, please check the conversations you've controlled or handled to send them to the closed folder. Otherwise you and a teammate can double dip.

None anymore. I'd like to understand if Zapier can convert some of the valuable feedback into Airtable.

Marissa C.

"Podium Experience"

What do you like best?

Podium has been instrumental in increasing our online presence. We have seen a huge increase in online reviews and we love that the process is authentic and encourages interactions with our customers. We also love the customer service Podium provides. Our account manager, Alex, checks in often and always responds to concerns in a timely manner. I love that we have had one main point of contact throughout the process so I always know who to direct questions to.

What do you dislike?

We honestly do not have any complaints. Our account manager, Alex, has asked us for feedback every step of the way and each suggestion we have made has been responded to very quickly. Anything we felt could have been improved in some way has already been improved!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using Podium to increase your online presence and gain reviews. Their customer service is great and the software is incredibly user-friendly for office staff and field technicians.

The newest addition to services that we have with Podium is the web chat widget which has been a great benefit to us because it's bringing in new customers and opening up new ways of communicating with current customers. Being able to text through our website and our landline numbers has been great.

Kylie L.

"Best app I have ever used"

What do you like best?

I have been in the car business 2 years. No that is not a long time. However, I know a lot more then most that have been in the business for 5 or 6 years. Something any one knows it reviews are hard to get you get home you don't wanna do them you gotta search for the place to put the review and if you cant find it you give up. right? This simple app eliminates all that I can send my customer 2 links in one message and they can fill out both reviews while sitting here with me done that easy! And the customer service I was having some issues today and this wonderful guys Ryan helped me out! so shot out to him!

What do you dislike?

So when I first started using this app it was simple name number send messages that was all this thing did but it was so helpful. now there's messages and messages from the people here other then myself and I cant just see my own messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I cant comment on pricing because I don't have anything to do with that my company pays for it I put the best but that should be a question that is taking out of this survey

Reviews go up and they are better Reviews because the customers are happy!

Frederick F.

"Avoid having only bad reviews be the face of your company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, worth the investment and quick impact on your online brand awareness. Gave us the chance to put our best foot forward with new customers. We are glad to show who and what we really are.

What do you dislike?

Pretty costly per month but when you think of the ROI of having a positive online brand rating, then its well worth it. Try it and you will be surprised at the amount of actually great reviews you get when you give people the chance to review you. If you don't get good reviews, it is time to change the way to handle your customer service.Great way to see a transparent look at your company by looking at it through the eyes of the consumer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be accountable with your review invites. Also, teach the employees that the best way to send an invite is actually right after the customer interaction. Greater invite to review ratio.(we are trending in the 50%)

We had no platform to showcase the majority of out client experiences which are of 5 star quality. All that was being reported were the few bad experiences that our clients had out of thousands of daily interactions. Was very unfair that we only allowed a few to represent the many. That has now changed and now we encourage the many to truly represent who we are as a company to the online community.

Jade R.

"Quickly Increasing our Number of Reviews on Google and Facebook"

What do you like best?

Podium allows us to quickly and easily obtain reviews from our customers. Our techs love a little friendly competition & the Dashboard provides viewing of the Leader Board status to help motivate! We've been able to significantly increase our number of reviews on both Google and Facebook in a short amount of time. The fact that Podium has an easy to use mobile app is also extremely helpful!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a "notes" option in Messenger for employee view only so that we can share info or updates on a customer's status as needed. We can, of course, do that through the emails they send out but it would be nice to have it all in one place. It would also be nice to be able to reply to the reviews on Google and Facebook, directly through the Podium app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully implement it in your business and have fun with a little friendly in office competition on not only the number of reviews you receive but on the quality of reviews you are receiving from your customers. It leaves your employees feeling good about the level of customer service they are providing to your customers and provides excellent testimonials to potential customers looking for your services!

Podium makes it easy for us to manage our online reputation and allows our customers to share their experience with our company to others looking for our service, all in one easy-to-use platform. We are very pleased with Podium and the level of results it's provided. Our company has been able to triple the number of reviews we receive on multiple sites in a very short amount of time!

Amber P.

"Great Addition to our Available Product List"

What do you like best?

Podium has gone above and beyond to accommodate the needs of my stores while remaining compliant with our corporate legal requirements and my needs and tastes as the corporate administrator. Our Customer Success Manager, Tyler, is a delight to work with. He is quick to respond to my emails and always follows-up when we cannot resolve an issue right away. The vendor/partner relationship we built when we first started working with the Podium team has been very beneficial to my organization and to the stores who have used the product. Thanks, Tyler and Steve! We appreciate you!

What do you dislike?

I'm a little "meh" on their inability to respond to Yelp reviews, but that's in the works.

We use Podium as a review building product in several of my 180+ dealerships. We've seen really healthy results in very short time-frames.

Brock B.

"Best online review & reputation management platform we have experienced!"

What do you like best?

The ease of driving good reviews is by far the best thing about this program. If we did not have Podium, we would have very few reviews, especially good reviews on Google or Facebook! it drives reviews daily... And wow! does it have an effect on SEO!!!

What do you dislike?

Wish it could post results on social media. This is one thing I did like about the other programs we have used. There is no way to share good reviews to our social feeds such as Facebook or Twitter, This is a much-needed function... But short of that, it is wonderful!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is by far the best review aggregator / Online reputation management tool I have seen out there. Very easy to use and it gets results!

Podium allows us to easily obtain reviews from our happy clients at the point of service and to share their experiences with people looking for our service. Also, the built-in dashboards allow us to properly motivate our employees to compete for reviews volume each month from their clients.

George F.

"Best decision we’ve made in years for our business "

What do you like best?

Makes it so easy for our customers to review us. Therefore it’s easy for us to get reviews. We have doubled our reviews in the first month and they’re all five star reviews. Also everyone texts so that’s how we need to communicate with our customers. Podium provides an easy way for our entire team to text our customers one on one. Support is awesome. Chat response is almost immeadiate. Staff is friendly, fun, and knowledgeable. Ryan has been great

What do you dislike?

This Is not applicable. There really is nothing that I can think of that I dislike about this service. It covers all the bases

The need to increase our review waiting with Google and Facebook to compete with other jewelers. Also the ability to text customers from our landline

Tim E.

"Reputation Management Made Easey "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

Replies of Facebook reviews can not be done in the Podium platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure review requests are sent while the customers are still on site

Podium allows me to manage the online reputation of our businesses an an easy to use platform. Being able to prompted a customer for a review and allowing them to do so while physically still in our stores increases the conversation rate. The vast majority of our customers are very pleased with the customer service and experience they receive, Podium allows them to share that experience with our potential customers.

John S.

"We're getting reviews, mostly 5 star, and better engaging with our customers"

What do you like best?

Our online presence is improving fairly dramatically in a short period of time. We've always gotten positive feedback from our customers via follow-up phone calls, but that hasn't been public and it largely disappears. Now we've begun to turn that good will into positive online attention and we're hopeful it will lead to more organic search opportunities.

What do you dislike?

The setup process took a long time and was a pain in the ass. They worked hard to take care of it and they refunded me for the time they were working with Service Titan to get set up, so ultimately they resolved it well. I suspect as one of their first Service Titan customers our experience was likely unlike most others, as they were learning how to work with Service Titan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd suggest requesting a short-term period to try out Podium before agreeing to use them longer term in order to determine if they fit your needs. I'm always hesitant to make a long-term commitment right out the gate, and Podium agreed to allow us to try it out without a long-term commitment. Anyone who is unwilling to do so, in my mind, isn't confident in their product.

We've always done good work, but it was a well-kept secret. Our customers would be happy, but nobody would hear it. We believe Podium is helping lend credibility to our business by strengthening our online positioning in organic searches and making potential customers more likely to call us without pay-per-click advertising costs. We won't know until we have a larger sample size, but the early results are encouraging.

Giovanna B.

"Best Reputation Management Tool"

What do you like best?

Podium is easy- easy for the staff to request reviews and easy for the customer to leave an online review. Podium is text message based, which is what attracted us to this software in the first place. We tried many reputation management tools in the past, and Podium is by far the best!

What do you dislike?

Managing a large auto group on Podium can be tough- the team page for adding/removing users is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! We have seen amazing results instantly!

We wanted to increase our online reputation and the analytics and reporting we can pull from Podium is extremely beneficial and proves that Podium works. Some of our dealerships receive upwards of 100 new 5-star reviews each month - all from Podium!

Sarah S.

"Huge benefits!"

What do you like best?

Podium makes it easy for our customers to review us and easy for us to keep track. We've had our number of reviews almost double since last year and our rating has never been higher! Their team is also extremely quick to answer questions and help with any ideas we may have.

What do you dislike?

The only downside to Podium is when our team is not fully utilizing it. If we are not asking our customers if they want an invite we're spending money on a useless subscription.

We've increased our Google, Facebook, and Yellow pages immensely. Due to poor management by former owners our scores were disgraceful but after policy updates and Podium implementation we've seen a lot more action on our online listings!

River R.

"podium is excellent"

What do you like best?

i love how you can track the invites, people who have clicked on the review link and credited reviews. i love how the reports are done in real time. i also love how you can use podium as a way to text your clients

What do you dislike?

i couldnt find any program better than podium for keeping track of reviews online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

podium is the way to go if you want to keep up with the reviews left online. this is super easy to use. it took me less than an hour to fully understand and use this program without any training beforehand

we are able to text our clients that prefer the texting option. we are also able to reply to reviews left online right through podium

Jennifer W.

"Podium is a game changer for Marketing Agencies"

What do you like best?

We are a marketing agency and we use podium for our clients reputation management. We've seen tremendous growth in reviews for our clients. We have one client that went from 0 reviews to 76 in the course of a few months. We love how easy it is to control the text message visually, when it's sent out, and the ability to reply via text to the customer. The dashboard is super easy to use and provides helpful information. Podium customer service is also top notch.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything. They are a growing company and I've seen them take suggestions and figure out how to make their program better. They are integrating more and more with outside platforms. I didn't like that they didn't integrate with Yelp but Yelp is a pain and they have been in negotiations with them but to no avail.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Certainly give them a try. You won't be disappointed.

It's hard for our clients to get reviews on their own sometimes, so with Podium we're able to offer help in that department. We're able to structure review campaigns using Podium for our client's customers. We adjust back and forth from Google to Facebook reviews in order to grow both platforms. Having reviews is super important for many reasons and Podium makes this easy. We also like that you can provide separate logins for staff for our clients so we can track who is sending out reviews.

Katrina G.

"Excellent Tool to Help Staff Ask for Reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how simple the process is for our sales staff to send these review requests to customers and how simple the process is for customers to leave us a review. Saydie specifically has been excellent to work with through the on-boarding process. She always answers my questions in a timely manner and helps through thorough explanations and problem solving.

What do you dislike?

It's disappointing that Yelp can not be one of the options for customers to leave their review via the Podium link, although I know this is a Yelp rule and nothing in Podium's control.

Podium is a great tool to ask customers for reviews. It provides a better response rate since it's easier for customers. Thus far we have seen an increase in the number of reviews we're receiving.

Max P.

"Game Changing for our business"

What do you like best?

It is by far the easiest program to train a workforce and easy to use for the front end user.

What do you dislike?

Not sure if it is a dislike since I know the program is evolving. I would like to to be able to cross post and have more options of where to post. Personally, my business needs more reviews on Yelp but we are getting a ton on Google.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Game changing. Our company received 300 reviews in 5 years and about 160 in less than two months.

We have immediate feedback that we can connect with our customer and see what we can do to improve. Podium allows us real time reviews as well. Most customer give us a review before they even leave our stores. Also, allows us to better understand our customer experience from the store level and sales person level.

C

"GREAT WAY TO REACH OUT TO CUSTOMERS"

What do you like best?

I LIKE THE FACT THAT OUR GUEST'S GET NOTIFIED ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THEY GET A TEXT MESSAGE AFTER MY INVOICE IS CLOSED. THEY ALSO GET TO CHOOSE WHICH SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLET THEY WANT TO SUBMIT A REVIEW ON. MANY GUEST HAVE REALLY LIKED PODIUM AND HAVE COMPLEMENTED US ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN A CAR IS SOLD AND WHEN GUEST'S COME IN TO SERVICE THEIR VEHICLE AS WELL!!!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING THAT I DISLIKE ABOUT THE PROGRAM. EVERYTHING IS REALLY EASY TO USE AND SO EASY TO GET INVITAIONS SENT TO GUEST'S IF THEY WERE MISSED FOR SOME REASON.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I WOULD RECOMMEND PODIUM TO ANYONE THAT HAS A BUSY WORK LOAD AND NEEDS A LITTLE HELP REACHING OUT TO CUSTOMERS.

SOMETIMES I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO CONTACT EVERY CUSTOMER. WITH PODIUM I CNA GET TO EVERY GUEST RIGHT AFTR THEY LEAVE. THE BEENFITS WE HAVE ALREADY REALIZED IS THAT OUR GOOGLE RATING HAS INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Riannon M.

"Podium is Helping Us Achieve Our Goals"

What do you like best?

Podium is a simple solution to multiplying your reviews across various platforms. Easy for staff to use & having the option to go automated makes this a no-brainer.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to change the messaging for sales/service, must be the same copy. Only other "issue" we have is internal and it's not always gathering the correct phone number for a customer, which then sends the invite to a wrong number.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it! We have this automated for both sales & service, which makes this too easy.

Podium has helped us achieve our goals for increasing our reputation online. You have nothing to lose with this platform. Overall I would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants to boost their quality & quantity of reviews.

Shelly H.

"Podium Helped us Find A Way into Google Reviews!!!"

What do you like best?

Connecting instantly with Google, we had a hard time getting our reviews to actually be seen on Google in the past.

What do you dislike?

That people can just leave a star rating

Recommendations to others considering the product:

start today!

We never had a good way to get our reviews to Google. We have hundreds of reviews that were supposed to go to Google using another program but they were trapped and that program didn't really get our reviews to Google. We see INSTANT results with Podium and have gone from 8 to 48 reviews in less than 2 months and we have seen an INSTANT ROI for our business from the quality of patients that have come to see us in just this past month from Google vs the quality of patients before. We can tell that GOOD patients needing big treatment are really reading our reviews...and they tell us they are reading our reviews too! Compared to our competitors our reviews are many and current not just many and old.

Nikki P.

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Podium makes it very easy to field all of our Customer Service reviews and comments into one place, so we can more quickly and easily respond to customer feedback and outreach. It has also been very helpful in acquiring customer reviews and improving our reviews ratings across numerous platforms. Alex Howe is our Account Representative and he has been very helpful to our team. He is very invested in our success with Podium; it's clear he cares about nurturing his relationship with our teams and he always makes himself very present and accessible to us. It's great having someone from Podium who we know we can rely on for assistance.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I can say I dislike about the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend giving Podium a try!

Before using Podium, we had to go to all of our Facebook, Google, and Yellow Pages store pages and brand pages to respond to customer comments individually. We have 19 stores so this made for a lot of extra work. Now we can find everything in one place and respond from the Podium platform, so it's a much more seamless process. We also wanted to increase our star ratings and reviews ratings across each platform; we have many happy customers but they do not tend to write reviews as frequently as those who are writing complaints, so Podium has helped us to hear more positive feedback, which can be just as valuable as negative feedback.

Evan S.

"The Best Way to Get Your Feedback Under Control!"

What do you like best?

This software makes it easy for customers to review us, and it makes it easy for us to decide who to invite to write the reviews. That makes it so we can get the happy people reviewing and the other customers happy. It also encourages staff to make customers happier so they want to write good reviews. We have 10 times the reviews we had before and our scores keep going up!

What do you dislike?

Some customers click the link and are unable to log in to Google or Facebook to write the review. Other times, they are looped back to the sign in screen and get frustrated. We can see that these customers are clicking but we don't get the review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't wait... just do this before your competition does!

We are getting so many more reviews now! It is driving new traffic to our door and increasing our profit from new customers. More and more people are telling us they were recommended by Google.

Katie R.

"The best change we've made to drive reviews"

What do you like best?

I love the company. They are very invested not just in selling, but in making sure you know what to do. They are also very personable!

What do you dislike?

They were a tad bit slow in letting us know that something wasn't working with our data push. But they handled it wonderfully in the aftermath.

We've increase our rating by .3 stars on Google. It may seem like a small increase, but to go from a 4.2 to a 4.5 is pretty significant considering that affects our ranking for people searching to buy a new car! It also gives us a space to interact with unhappy customers before they go to social media and review sites!

Steven K.

"Quality service for cheap!"

What do you like best?

We have tried a variety of texting services for our dealership and all of them fall flat or are expensive. Podium has a great interface, good app, and the ability to customize templates that use the customer's name.

We've gotten more reviews in the two months using this service as we had in the previous calendar year. Very much worth it.

The only thing it lacks is attachment support for pictures. But even without that it's an exceptional service. Doubly so at the price.

Also their staff is responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

The lack of picture support can be a hassle, but nothing to write home about.

When people Google us they're seeing stale old reviews. With podium, they're seeing fresh content. It also helps bury any negative reviews and shows a more balanced and positive disposition of customers.

We've had better follow up responses as well.

"Biggest waste of money ever"

What do you like best?

Their demo I guess. It seemed good in theory, which is why we signed on but I am struggling to find any positives since we made that mistake. It might work if you have a millennial-only client base.

What do you dislike?

Oh where do I start....

a) Spent two weeks going back and forth with their technical support to actually get the link being sent out to work in the first place. It felt as though we were the only suckers dumb enough to pay for their only partly functioning software. We were sending from iPhones and Android, how is it possible their system couldn't function on the most common devices??? It turned out that there were TWO separate issues.

b) Our client base skews heavily towards the retirement set, so we had to spend so much time hand-holding to get them through the review process, we didn't need Podium to send the link in the first place.

c) Even with all that hand-holding, numerous review that we WATCHED clients post, never actually showed up on Facebook or Google.... and this was not just the old folks. Even 20/30-somethings had issues.

d) Podium's text-based system unintentionally encourages busy people to simply text back their review. We had perfectly intelligent young businessmen who we had asked to write a review via Podium, which they would do but by texting it back rather than posting it because they didn't take the time to actually read the one line message. Which means we then have to either abandon their review or write them back and say, hey I know you're really busy but could you actually click on the link this time and do it again?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't do it. We plan on looking into Review Inc when our contract ends and we can finally stop wasting money with Podium.

We were a new business, so we needed to make our way to the top of Google search results. As mentioned previously, Podium was of virtually zero use.

Erica S.

"User friendly for Increasing Online reviews"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and straightforward the dashboard for Podium is. The fact that we can review our rankings among local competitors in our market is ideal, plus it's been a great tool so far for communicating with patients via text messaging from the computer.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, but if I had to pick something I would change is perhaps more customization of user control access. A team member can either have no access or all access for seeing stats and responding to reviews or messages. I would like to be able to limit some of this for my staff.

We made a goal to increase our online presence within our region and Podium has helped us to seamlessly do this. Using the software to connect with people on their mobile devices has proved itself to work. We have already seen a decent increase in online reviews and I know that is all because of the Podium software.

Austin H.

"Podium"

What do you like best?

Podium is a great platform. Prior to having the platform gathering and responding to reviews was very time consuming. With the platform we have increased our review percentage and it has simplified the monitoring of all our platforms. We now have stats on click through rate that we can make changes off of. Overall I would highly recommend the product to anyone who wants to enhance their reputation online.

What do you dislike?

Overall the platform is great. It would be nice to see who sent a review from Salesforce instead of just logging the API. The team at Podium has already started working on this for us.

The platform has increased the number of reviews we are getting month over month and allows all our platforms to be monitored in one screen.

AA
Administrator in Automotive

"Effective Review Solicitation"

What do you like best?

Podium utilizes a user-friendly text feature to solicit online reviews on behalf of your business. The text invitations are easy for a customer to understand and convert on. And the invitation process is simple enough for employees to quickly adopt and utilize. It also integrates with our database so that we're able to automate text invitations.

What do you dislike?

Reporting and analytics are sub-par. The analytics dashboard is limited and not super helpful in identifying new needs and strategies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider your reputation needs carefully. If you have a strong reputation already, Podium may not be as useful to you. If you're a newer business just getting off the ground, Podium would potentially be a good fit for you. If your reputation has struggled in the past, Podium will work for you IF your business provides a good customer experience. Remember, Podium only facilitates reviews from actual customers. We've also started to see a point of diminishing return with Podium. Our scores have improved to a point that we're happy with, and further improvement will take a lot of time to achieve, so in a way, Podium might solve your problem so well that you won't need them after a few months.

We're seeking to help our locations improve their online review scores on sites like Google, Facebook, etc. As a tool, Podium has helped us to work toward our goals effectively. Our review quantity has increased rapidly since using the tool, and scores for our locations have improved over time.

Forrest L.

"Awesome company"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, we have our receptionist send the review inquiry to our customers, every day. Smart, young professional talent. Quick to respond and answer questions or tutoring..

What do you dislike?

We have been using Podium for a little over 2 years and so far, I have no complaints or dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Why wouldn't everyone take advantage of the FREE TRIAL period? Nothing to lose, it only takes a few minutes to set up and a few minutes to monitor daily. Podium is one of the best ideas we have implemented.

Immediate, inside track on opinions and feelings of our customers. Good or bad! And, its so easy to respond to any situations as they emerge during the day. Our customers appreciate the quick response from us, it makes them feel special. Your customers will appreciate it also.

Heather C.

"No one likes asking for reviews right?"

What do you like best?

Podium has changed that thinking for me. It is EASY to use both for myself and my customers. Whether I'm on my computer or the app it is fast. I love that! I don't have a lot of time to be messing around with other things our customers either. This product streamlines everything and supports actually getting a survey completed once you've asked. I find myself feeling very rewarded through my customers feedback.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can have the most surveys completed and still be down on the leaderboard if someone else has sent out more requests. I feel the proof is in the outcome. The request to survey ratio and completion of the survey. Maybe once the request goal has been met the top performer should be the one with the most surveys.

Customers tend to tell it how it is once they are given this type of tool. We all know they will share their experience verbally. It is nice to see what this is looking like after the interaction!

Ross L.

"Podium = low impact and excellent results"

What do you like best?

The low impact nature of training staff to request invites. It literally takes 30 seconds to send one and less than that to leave a review.

What do you dislike?

Not having in-depth analytics and not having any data export features. Analytics is very important in this day and age. It allows people to track and measure how well they are doing and find trends. I have had to track and record all the data myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a service that will help you generate a lot of reviews while not having to intensely train staff and customers, then Podium is for you. Your team will be able to request reviews easily in under 30 seconds and if your customer knows how to read, they can leave a review. Its easy for everyone, which is probably why it has such a high success rate.

We are solving the need to generate reviews by using this service and it has benefited us by boosting out Google Map Pack position to the number 1 position, which has brought in more traffic. Exposure is definitely a bonus!

Roger C.

"Retail automotive customer "reviews"...the new CSI for retail auto"

What do you like best?

Consolidation of all of the important review sites

Empathy level of the support staff

What do you dislike?

It's obvious that the company is still in a start up mode...adding more and more employees every month. But they are handling it pretty well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Jump on board

The current "big think" in retail auto is CX, Customer Experience. But the industry, for the most part, is still using CSI to measure CX. Customer reviews, via Podium, give us a "subjective" feel for the experience of the customer. The number of stars are important, but the real gold is in the review descriptions. And that's only going to get more important as we evolve from a "transactional" mindset to a "relational" one.

The next "big thing" will be EE...Employee Experience. A engaged employee is more apt to deliver a better customer experience. Advanced brain science (EB...Economic Behavior) is dramatically revealing that "Engaged Employees" are more apt to not only deliver a better customer experience, they are more apt to stay with the company longer, support others in the company, etc.

Theres a lot more to the reviews Podium provides than just a score! Nice to have a company who is solely focused on dynamics of reviews...that way I don't have to do it.

South Dade T.

"Podium has helped us become the highest rated Toyota dealer in South Florida"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is for new users to learn and use it. There is practically no learning curve. As an admin, I love the control panel. Easy to see who is utilizing the tool as well as the results each individual user is getting. I can hold each one of my reps accountable, which i absolutely love. I also like how the tool is constantly being improved.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, there is nothing not to like. Podium has to have one of the friendliest and professional teams in the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Podium is a no-brainer. If you are considering a product that will help you to engage more customers to share their experiences with the growing number of potential customers that are making purchase decisions bases on what others are saying about you, then you have to look no further.

We are the highest rated dealer in out district and tops in the region. With Podium, we are leveraging the power of positive reviews to help us build a great online reputation.

Andrew C.

"A great feedback platform"

What do you like best?

The instant alerts you receive when a review is left. You can gain insights to improve your business and feedback. You have the ability to manage, track, and report all of your reviews.

What do you dislike?

Constant alerts for reviews from those accounts you are not personally associated with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This platform can help you catch and hold your customers attention by showing them interest. It can also keep your current customers & help to improve your business.

Instant customer feedback prevents many situations where negative feedback can reach social media. You have the chance to correct a situation before it spirals out of control.

Scott K.

"Highly effective for getting me reviews"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the process and that the review request is sent via a medium (text message) that our customers are almost guaranteed to see/read. When we send the text while the customer is still in the store we get a really high completion rate.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike really has little to do with Podium and more to do with us. Getting all of our salespeople to buy into the "why" and execute the process 100% of the time is a challenge. But again, Podium has made the process about as simple and easy as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Make sure that your front line people understand the value of online reputation and are committed to executing the process.

We are trying to build a solid review rating primarily on Google. Automotive shoppers used to visit 5-6 dealerships to do their research but now research is all done online and shoppers visit 1-2 dealerships. Online research involves verification of product, price, and reputation of the retailer. We know that consumers use online reviews to eliminate dealers from their consideration set. We also know that review sites left to themselves will paint an inaccurate picture of overall consumer experience as those who write reviews are disproportionately dissatisfied. Encouraging 100% of our customers to write a review is the only way to approach an accurate online representation of consumer experience. It is difficult to quantify the benefit we derive from these efforts. The one thing I can point to is the phenomenon of guests walking in and asking for a specific salesperson whose name they've read in multiple positive reviews... reviews which likely would not have happened had we not been using the Podium app.

Chad B.

"Incredible Results - well worth the cost."

What do you like best?

It actually works. Our reviews doubled in less than 2 months. The service quality is excellent. The platform is easy to use. I've even referred this product to other companies that I have relationship with.

What do you dislike?

This is minor but I wish I could filter our negative reviews before they post. However - despite my concerns - the sheer volume of good reviews far outweigh the negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out - ask for a 90 day trial - it is very effective.

We struggled for years to get positive reviews posted on google, Facebook and yelp. In a matter of weeks - we had received over 100 5-star reviews. This is changing our business for the better.

"A tool I've wanted for a long time"

What do you like best?

It's a very easy way to solicit reviews from customers (and have some success actually getting them to do them.)

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not cheap and it appears to require a long term commitment which means you're paying a fairly costly monthly price for a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a pretty good product for easily managing and soliciting online reviews.

Beginning to achieve some semblance of parity between public reviews (google) and other review sites that actually confirm a real customer. If you think your competitors are sabotaging your reputation online, or are having difficulty because only displeased customers are motivated to review your business, Podium offers a tool that can at least allow you to obtain more fair representation and balance negative reviews with more reviews from satisfied customers.

Matthew M.

"Impressive"

What do you like best?

Podium has offered our company an streamlined way to gain reviews for our services. Gone are the days of having to reach out and pray that customers review. With Podium, our technicians in the field are able to request feedback regarding their services on the spot. Nowadays, the further you get from the site the less likely the review. Podium has saved time and man power with their platform as well. The recommendations is another key feature. When we see that a customer follows the link and recommends but doesn't leave a review, we can then follow up and push a little more for that review - seeing as they are a happy customer. All in all, Podium just works!

What do you dislike?

Only one thing, not all the review sites that we are on integrate with Podium. This is an issue they are working on, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use is underrated. It couldn't be easier.

We are solving the dilemma of having happy customers but our reviews not reflecting that. They say your angriest customers speak loudest, but with Podium we have turned that on its head. People now review us because that's what our customers do. Positive feedback is like negative feedback in the way that once both get rolling, it can be hard to stop. People want to be a part of a community, and Podium lets us push them to that.

"Best SMS tool out there!"

What do you like best?

Very quick and easy to use. The volume of reviews we are getting in such a short amount of time is amazing. Our customer experience is something we truly value so being able to share our customers experiences has been second to none. Also, love that it connects to our DMS and sends out review invites automatically.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is everyone can view the messages and everyone gets an alert when someone texts on through the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Will definitely increase your online reputation!

Podium has helped increase the total volume of reviews across all platforms. With it being such an easy tool, customers find it very easy to write about their experience. Overall, I would definitely recommend Podium to anyone trying to increase their online reputation.

AT
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Grow your business with reviews! "

What do you like best?

Podium is simple to use in every way possible. They have thought of pretty much everything, and you just need to take the time to just apply Podium to your business and watch the reviews come in.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, the text back feature doesn't work for our business (moving company) very well - it seems to confuse our customers, and they often text back to the review request text thinking they are leaving a review. Other than that we really enjoy the entire platform.

We have a lot of competition in our area, and its important to lead the pack in every way possible. By bringing in legit reviews from our customers, it helps people searching for businesses like ours to see that we truly care about our customers and the hard work we put in each and every day.

Brad P.

"Podium revolutionizes Reviews"

What do you like best?

Podium shoots a text to customer. We have had great success with them. We have increase reviews across both stores and we are very happy with this product. at the VW store we went from 30 reviews to over 130 on google. Now our Toyota store went from 70 reviews to over 360 reviews on google. 189 total reviews since the VW Store Joined in less than 6 months. 354 reviews in less than 5 months since the Toyota store joined. These guys make it easy for customers to share their experiences and give the dealerships a chance to build rapport with customers.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this awesome company. They have amazing customer service and communication. Their leadership is amazing. Chase and Nico and all the other upper leaders are dedicated to helping their customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

nope they are super aweosme

Its had drastically increase our visibility when it comes to showing the level of customer service we provide. Customers trust online review sites especially now that review are pulled into the knowledge box.

"They lie and take your money"

What do you like best?

Nothing, unless you are a person to person business where you can encourage the customer on the spot to review you, this platform does not work effectively

What do you dislike?

Almost everything. Once they get you in with their 90 day trial which is actually 30 days free and then 60 charged at a ridiculous rate of $200+ USD ($290/month AUD), they will neither help or assist you.

You MUST cancel within the first 30 days or you will be in contract for 12 months ($2400 USD/year for reviews!!!)

We cancelled and they were fine with it and then boom, charged. When contested that we were told by Billy that we would not be charged for the 90 days as they were running off a 99% success rate and therefore the product would speak for itself. When it failed to perform, Billy had no recollection of who I even was???

I find it quite daunting that a Google Review based software does not actually have a Google review platform for us all to review!!! That rings alarm bells.

If you do further research you will also see ex employees stating that all these review are from them as staff member as they are forced to review the company. THEY ARE FAKE in the their product performance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not do it. There are much better platform like Whitespark at least 75% cheaper that you can customize to suit your business. They only want your money and when you try to talk to them they ignore and just charge you (whatever they like as well)

They refuse to offer any help. I contested their payments to which they informed me they would be billing me YET again. Once i informed them and gave them zero authority, they billed our company instantly (3 minute later we got the invoice receipt). the price was also in USD and not AUD so we were charged an additional $90. When we contested, they miraculously went silent.

they dont

Olivia M.

"Podium usage"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy that this website looks like a normal texting app. It is very simple and easy to use. It also has already made templates if you want to include introductions or what not.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about the website. It is very easy to use and I appreciate that it works with all types of phones.

Podium helps solve the issue of people not responding via email or calling. This was people can just text us back and we can confirm a job.

Ashley A.

"I like the idea of podium, I know that it was a quick launch however I hope there will be fixes "

What do you like best?

I like the opportunity to personalize and go further communication. I don't like that people have so much trouble getting the link to work

What do you dislike?

I don't like that contacts can't be reentered (ie. Phone number then by email) having multiple ways to contact would be best. Not having notifications from all staff conversations and issues with the link are agrovating

Communication not through my cell phone number, still using a lot of usage on my personal phone.. racking up bills

Michelle D.

"Wonderfully Designed Dashboard"

What do you like best?

We had been looking for a way to help increase our Google reviews. It needed to be easy for our sales team to use and provide us with important data about who was doing what in each retail location. The dashboard is simple to navigate and manage and has lots of options as to how you want to manage your account. I love that the Podium team is always looking to improve and tweak things and asking their customers for ideas as to what we want to see and how we want to have it laid out.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is not being able to select a custom date range for analytics which is something hey are working on implementing.

We have increased the number of Google reviews we are receiving, more importantly increased our ranking on Google because of the # of responded to reviews and beginning to build better relationships with people who have had fantastic experiences in our retails stores. The reviews give us a direct, personal connection to our shoppers!

Ben A.

"Podium gets results"

What do you like best?

I love how easy to use podium is. I can talk with a client about their experience, and ask them to leave a review. The invite goes out in less than 15 seconds, and the link is very easy for the client to use.

What do you dislike?

I need to follow up manually on outstanding invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Podium is very easy to use, and track success.

We have seen an increase in visits to our website, and been able to use our online reputation to close deals.

Joseph M.

"Great company to work with-they keep you informed all the time!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how Podium keeps us informed of the changes and upgrades that they make all while asking for our opinion along the way. It makes me feel part of the growth of the company.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about Podium!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want your online reviews to be seriously impacted in a positive way, consider Podium!

Previously we saw a very small percentage of our clients leaving online reviews and now with Podium it makes the process seamless. Our clients can put those reviews online to get the word out about the great services and products that we offer to a larger online community.

Learn more about Podium

Podium Videos

Learning about Podium?

Published:
* We monitor all Podium reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.8