Skyvia

Skyvia is a universal cloud platform for no-coding data integration. It allows you to ETL SaaS and database data in both directions, replicate cloud data to databases, import/export CSV files on schedule, create OData services, manage data with SQL, back up cloud data, etc. It supports all major cloud apps and databases, and requires no software except a web browser.

Work for Skyvia?

Learning about Skyvia?

Skyvia Reviews

Ask Skyvia a Question
Showing 22 Skyvia reviews
Stefan J.

"Eliminated programmer costs with Skyvia"

What do you like best?

For me, the above all benefit using Skyvia is that it really helps to save money. Skyvia helped me to transform my consulting business to cloud-only business, replacing programmers and consultants with efficient cloud-based integration between Dynamics 365 (CRM) and many data sources.

What do you dislike?

It's not really that much I don't like, but one thing I thought about may be an area for improvement is the support. They are really good and they come back with great and helpful answers, but often it takes a few days to get the answer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set a price tag on your internal programmers and consequently do a fair comparison. You'll find your internal programmers are much more expensive, and less efficient.

When I ran a consulting business, I had problems finding skilled and not too expensive programmers that also knew the business problems my customers realized. Most of my programmers did the programming only from specifications, not from real customers' needs. Now I can use my industry knowledge directly into the Skyvia without having to programme at all.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Skyvia
Mark K.

"PTM uses Skyvia to timely integrate MYSQL consumer inquiries with other tracking systems."

What do you like best?

The Skyvia sales support process is timely and the company is interested in providing solutions to meet PTM"s needs. The trial program is set up so evaluations can be made before committing to additional funds.

What do you dislike?

We don't have any dislikes that our team can think of. So far, so good.

PTM (Product To Market, LLC) operates franchise group websites in the United States with high levels of performance measurement, timely delivery of consumer inquiries for sales and customer support, and executive and management reporting. PTM needed a platform to transfer MYSQL files to an FTP platform on minute by minute basis for seamless integration between two inquiry tracking systems. The Skyvia solution provides our staff the tool to accomplish our integration goals and provides a reliable ongoing solution. The tool is simple to set up and maintain with little IT knowledge required. Feel free to contact PTM with any questions be visiting http://www.ptm.us.com.

What ETL Tools solution do you use?

Kenton C.

"Replication from CRM and other platforms to Postgres"

What do you like best?

Skyvia really helped us get our infrastructure set up for reporting and analytics, through their replication from Salesforce, Marketo and other platforms to our PostgreSQL instance. Their interface is easy to use and allows for easy selection of fields for replication from various objects. Their support and customer service is great too!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, Skyvia support has worked with us on multiple occasions to quickly solve any problems that we have.

Skyvia has allowed us to have a low management solution to replicate data from various platforms, so that we are able to build reports and analytics on data from many sources.

Daniil K.

"Helped a lot for real-time connecting SQL database to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

After a demo call with Skyvia, I was able to create OData interface for SQL Server tables and link it to Salesforce via Salesforce Connect in a few minutes. Besides, I don't need to care about hosting and administration for the OData service. All edits in Salesforce are immediately reflected in my database and vice versa. It was also convenient that I could hide certain columns with sensitive info that I didn't want to show in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Nothing special. Maybe a demo call could be organized faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good solution if you want to connect your database to Salesforce via Salesforce Connect and do not want to create and host OData service yourself.

My sales managers, working via Salesforce, needed access to certain tables in an internal SQL database, that was in use in my company. This database was also used in other tools, so simply moving all the data to Salesforce was not an option. I decided to try Salesforce external objects feature. But to use Salesforce Connect I needed to make my SQL Server database available via OData. While there are a lot of tools, creating an OData service for SQL Server, Skyvia offered a SaaS solution, so that I don't need to care bout the service hosting, administration, etc. With Skyvia I just needed to configure it once, and now it just works.

Kate K.

"Great tool for loading Salesforce data to SQL Server"

What do you like best?

The overall experience is good. Basically we've been using Skyvia for replicating Salesforce data to our local database. Our final criteria were simplicity and speed of implementation, and Skyvia entirely met both of them. The support was great as well.

What do you dislike?

Not so many supported connectors. Would be great to see SAP among the others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great tool that saved us a lot of time and money!

The main task was to keep Salesforce data in sync with our local database on SQL Server. Our analytical department uses this merged data to build sales and marketing dashboards in Power BI.

Joseph U.

"Excellent sync option for my Salesforce data to Azure SQL"

What do you like best?

It seems like one of the few services that sync data between Salesforce and SQL Server on Azure at a reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

There have been some situations where Azure was timing out and I had to increase timeout tolerance. Once I got that figured out things seem to be good.

I am now able to store new records and updates from targeted Salesforce records into Azure SQL DB. The costs for storage in Salesforce are exorbitant and the costs for storage in Azure SQL DB are a small fraction of that. Using Skyvia I have a bridge to pass the data over and archive it.

Mario M.

"The best to synchronize Salesforce to MySQL (2 ways)"

What do you like best?

Easy to understand and works perfectly

I create a mapping between Salesforce and MySQL in 2 minutes

What do you dislike?

- A better UI ?

- No MongoDB support plan

I looking for a Salesforce to MySQL synchronisation and all others was not good because

- cannot map fields with good name (AccountId is not a good field name)

- cannot use MySQL as a destination (only PostgreSQL)

- only one way sync

Skyvia resolve all these problems !

Elena Z.

"Very powerful app"

What do you like best?

I used Skyvia to integrate Salesforce clients with Quickbooks customers and keep data up to date. Skyvia is fully no coding solution with powerful mapping features. I don't need all these features for now, but I am sure Skyvia will succeed with any complex integration scenario. The support team is also great! And taking this all into account I wonder why Skyvia is still free...

What do you dislike?

You need some time to get used to Skyvia. For the first time it took me some 30 minutes to create full bi-directional integration. But then the process becomes much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need really a powerful cloud data integration service - try Skyvia

We needed to synchronize Salesforce clients with Quickbooks customers and keep the data updated in order to edit the information from Salesforce without the access to Quickbooks. Skyvia worked very well.

AC

"Migration made easy with Skyvia"

What do you like best?

Migrated from Zoho CRM to Salesforce & I was able to effortlessly migrate 26k records with Skyvia. It was easy & when I had a question, it was promptly answered.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to speak of. We do wish that we had found them sooner before attempting to migrate on our own and with vendors wanting to charge ridiculous fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save yourself lots of money by migrating with ease with Skyvia. I can see where a lot of people would select a migration partner, which is fine if you don't have any technical expertise, but if you do have the expertise in-house to take the time to read and understand your objective, then Skyvia is an awesome solution for you.

Successful migration of our information from Zoho CRM to Salesforce.

Rodrigo F.

"Integration among several use cases"

What do you like best?

I like that Skyvia solves integration between cloud base applications at an affordable price and with solid technical support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, perhaps a couple of tweaks on the interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it!

I am sharing information between MYSQL databases, QuickBooks online and other applications developed in house.

Dan G.

"Easy, affordable backup solution (used for Salesforce)"

What do you like best?

Skyvia makes automatic cloud backups easy, at an affordable rate for a small company.

What do you dislike?

Restoring data from a Skyvia backup could be a little more simple.

We chose Skyvia as a solution for backing up our Salesforce instance, which it does daily and automatically.

Mariusz K.

"No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL to Zoho"

What do you like best?

Easiness of setup integration between PostgreSQL and Zoho CRM

What do you dislike?

Reliability problems, in case of errors there is no reliable retry strategy (for these specific connectors)

No coding solutions, no maintenance of API versioning

Pablo L.

"excelente app, simple y robusta"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, very easy to set up, powerful and reliable. The support team is very good!

What do you dislike?

alerts before processing failure would be a big improvement

Automation reports, synchronization with salesforce

Barbara A.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Dmitry made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And Sam helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

What do you dislike?

Some times I had to wake up at 4AM due to the time zone difference, but that is life :)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great price

Integration of back end SQL data with Salesforce

"Good idea but beware"

What do you like best?

Nice mapping options for SQL server and various cloud services

What do you dislike?

Very poor controls. We could not pause or cancel a job when it started, resulting in a large number of incorrect writes that had to be manually deleted. They indicated that this is an issue - but it's a significant one! Also deleted a scheduled job, but it ran again anyway

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Waint until they iron out the bugs

No benefits, wanted to integrate different DB's with cloud services.

Beth K.

"Nice integration tool"

What do you like best?

I like that you can import data in many different ways such as CSV files and cloud services.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the learning curve involved with Skyvia and wish there were better instructions.

Skyvia is helpful in keeping a lot of data in one spot and helps to stay organized.

"Hidden Gem "

What do you like best?

I love the sheer amount of applications you can import and export from.

What do you dislike?

I find that the learning curve can be quite steep if you're not use to the import export process.

Trying to solve any challenges with helping clients join and us our system.

Michael U.

"Skyvia Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to have faith in a backup for all our systems that is quick and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the small size which could lead to a merger or buyout in the future.

Making sure our company always has access to files and has backups if necessary.

Luke F.

"Skyvia was a great tool for our business"

What do you like best?

Great customer service and ease of use. Great price

What do you dislike?

Nothing, they were fantastic. I have no complaints about anything.

Invoices into salesforce from quickbooks. Great visibility to our team!

AI

"Outstanding Tool!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Don't need to be a PhD to set everything up and get going. The broad scope of the platform.

What do you dislike?

A few more connectors in the library would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the best cloud data integration platform available. Given the price, it is easy to say that this is the best value available.

Bringing data together across platforms and having an off-site third party back-up for DR.

CI
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Useful tool for medium-complex integrations"

What do you like best?

I worked on a Salesforce-to-Shopify integration. Skyvia had a pre-built connector, which made things a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

ID mappings proved to be a little tricky and required work-arounds on the Salesforce side.

Skyvia helped get through a Shopify integration.

UF

"Great Functionality"

What do you like best?

Skyvia's functionality totally fits our needs. Skyvia is so good for us that we have decided to upgrade to a paid plan.

What do you dislike?

The record limitations on the free plans are (in my opinion) way too restrictive.

Our company uses Skyvia for Salesforce to Mailchimp integration.

Learning about Skyvia?

* We monitor all Skyvia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.