Zoho Flow

Zoho Flow automates business workflows and builds smart integrations to break the information silos in your business.

Work for Zoho Flow?

Learning about Zoho Flow?

Zoho Flow Reviews

Ask Zoho Flow a Question
Showing 12 Zoho Flow reviews
Zoho Flow review by Oscar Antonio R.
Oscar Antonio R.

"It is a very advantageous application integration tool when it comes to ordering and orchestrating p"

What do you like best?

This application is very useful to shorten times and save money within the organization, we do not have to hire a programmer to manage this application, its platform is friendly, pleasant and attractive to all users, this interface allows anyone to program your own workflows. I am in the banking system and this software allows me to integrate all the applications of the cloud that I use daily such as zoho crm, Google drive, Gmail, LinkedIn and automate the work flows that I have with these applications, additional constant receipt notifications, emails , reports of the operation of my applications integrated automatically. In general it is a very favorable application to have everything under control automatically and to devote to other activities.

What do you dislike?

It is a very easy-to-use automatic integration tool and streamlines procedures within the bank in which it works efficiently, however, we must take into account the technological requirements necessary for its proper functioning and a better interaction of the application. For being software that is in the cloud we must take care of the connection to Internet. On the other hand, it is an application that works correctly and is very interesting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This application I recommend it perfectly for all users working in small, medium or large companies, it is a tool that can be easily adapted thanks to its nice platform and all users can use it without having experience in programming. This is a great advantage to the time to reduce costs in contracting extras. Another advantage is that the staff you have in the organization can perform different activities while your workflows in zoho Flow act automatically, just enough monitoring to see how the orchestrated processes are going. It is a robust tool.

This software for integrating our applications that are in the cloud is very charming, I work in the banking system and this application is very useful, it allows me to make the most of my time, while Zoho Flow is carrying out my organized and orchestrated work flows for me, I can use my time in other activities that can not be included in the integration system, I just have to log in to monitor that the activities are being carried out efficiently and this application allows me to do so since it sends me constant notifications, emails and reports about my integrations. It also saves money to the financial organization since it is not necessary to hire a programmer, this application can be easily used without programming experience. For me it is a very good application.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Flow
Zoho Flow review by Chad L.
Chad L.

"So easy to integrate different apps!"

What do you like best?

We have used multiple zoho products and it is just great to link them all together. Not just that, I have also integrates some of the other CMS'es, software development apps, and apps to manage mass emails through Zoho Flow and managing those has been very easy through Zoho Flow.

It works perfectly on different platforms and is extremely easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

I have noticed that it works better with Zoho's own products for integration, and a lot of apps cannot be added to it because it is a relatively new feature. Because of that it also takes a really long time to actually add them to the account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best zoho products in my opinion, and works best when integrated with other zoho products. For some products, it's not so good for integration.

To manage the other zoho products we use and to integrate other apps for managing the academic advising portal. It is definitely very easy to use and has made content management much less of a hassle.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Zoho Flow review by Gareth O.
Gareth O.

"My review of Zoho Flow"

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Zoho Flow is the integration tool when it comes to orchestrating and ordering, it's very easy to integrate into different apps, it can help organize the project in a fun and flexible way. Very easy to use, with awesome user interface

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike like about Zoho Flow is the lack of support, long waiting times, but aprt from that I have no issues with it

Recommendations to others considering the product

You get a 7 day free trail, I would recommand doing that and trying it out.

Business probelms that we are solving are saving much time and getting better results with workflow

Zoho Flow review by Consultant

"Enabling your team to organize projects in a funny and flexible way."

What do you like best?

You can see the big picture and simultaneously dive into the details of every singular projects because every execution of the flow is recorded in the History tab. The main dashboard is amazing: it helps you visualize the KPI (key performance indicators) for each flow. Thanks to this you can monitor how many flows are in the organization, how many are live or paused, and how many are yet drafts. It also hosts over 150 (WOW!) business applications on its platform that makes it really really powerful for everybody needs. With its 15-day free trial it will be possible to test if its features really fit your business.

Personally, what I like most is that it is visually intuitive: setting the entire process of creation of a flow is simple with the integrate builder and drag&drop feature.

What do you dislike?

Actually none of its features can be considered as downsides. It is a strong tool for business enough as it.

If anybody feel missing some features one of its strenghts is integration with more than 150 services on the web

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an integration platform that helps you connect web applications and automate business workflows. A great solution to dynamic business needs and collaboration with your teammates. According to everybody's tasks it can solve lots of technical inefficiencies

The way to automate business workflows is powerful to get things done and to enhance business. A great support to tasks monitoring and execution. Productivity will be incredibly improved by using it.

Zoho Flow review by Kirti T.
Kirti T.

"A GREAT NEW TOOL"

What do you like best?

We are happy that zoho added zoho flow ,with zoho flow ,we connect to other apps that connect to zaiper for complete automation process.we also have the ability to create custom processes as well.

What do you dislike?

It will be great to intigreate with more apps.zoho flow is new and it takes time to add new apps.

Zoho flow is were usefull and i recommend to all my friends.

Zoho Flow review by User in Higher Education

"Effortless connecting with ZOHO FLOW."

What do you like best?

Integration platform helps to create flexible workflows between web apps to automate the routine .

It can build complex workflows using decision logic with multiple condition.

Well crafted business app.

What do you dislike?

FLOW is just launched so it needs more time to get API ,and everything is going perfectly with this app ,

Nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes..! I highly recommend FLOW, and even all the applications from zoho , it Helps your business in many ways.

Solved many complex workflow possibilities, and FLOW is the part of entire zoho-one system which helps integrates with its other apps. Which is the advantage of FLOW.

Zoho Flow review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Cloud application and automating complex business workflows."

What do you like best?

Best integration platform for effortlessly workflows.,

Creates and customise integration., Adapt to dynamic business needs .and collaborates with other team members to build centralized workflows.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes for such a good tool .like other zoho platforms , this is as simple and as easy as them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend flow to others, its the best you can get.

Now we can connect it to zapier for complete automation process. And the flow we can perform in Zoho Flow that we cannot in any other tool.

Simple , fast and easy in all ways.

Zoho Flow review by Administrator

"Overall great experience! "

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to have any experience in coding or connecting and it just does everything for me! Drop and drag!

What do you dislike?

It is a little confusing to get started.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes a little time to get set up and figured out but in the long term it's so worth it!

I have a lot of pots on the fire, if that's even a saying LOL I need to streamline and connect as much as possible. This has been more of a one stop shopping without starting from scratch.

Zoho Flow review by User

"Easy to use and simple to understand"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, even for those who are just starting to use workflows to keep track of things.

What do you dislike?

The fact that it has to be paid for after the first 14 days - not ideal for a small business person

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, you'll never know until you actually give it a go yourself. It's definitely worth looking at the way in which workflow automation can help you and Zoho makes it easy

Working on the go and not having to use the app on just one computer.

Zoho Flow review by User in Higher Education

"Effortless connecting with cloud applications , with 'Zoho Flow'."

What do you like best?

Ability to create custom processes. Multipledata management and met data management , were became easy with the new 'Zoho flow' .

What do you dislike?

Very great to integrate with new Zoho flow ,

Need to add some more options which includes more tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As we are using Zoho at other platforms, i recommend Zoho flow over zapper.

Integrations adapted to dynamic business needs.,

Collaborations with teammates.

Automatic complex workflows , and at many different stages Zoho flow benefited to business.

Zoho Flow review by User

"Easy app to save time at work"

What do you like best?

I love that it's able to sort through and helps me prioritize within the apps that i regularly use at work

What do you dislike?

I wish it would work with more apps and apps that are very industry specific

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a try!

I'm saving time by being able to merge together the different apps that i use on a regular basis

Zoho Flow review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"A useful integration platform"

What do you like best?

Zoho Flow lets you create workflows that connect cloud applications without having to write code

What do you dislike?

Nothing wrong with the software as it is, but the Zoho support is really not fast.

As a startup we use a multiple number of applications, but the integration part was tricky, Zoho flow filled the gap for us.

Learning about Zoho Flow?

* We monitor all Zoho Flow reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.