join.me Reviews & Product Details

join.me Overview

What is join.me?

Collaborate instantly with free screen sharing, unlimited audio, and ridiculously simple video conferencing. For free.

join.me Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish

Get everybody on the same page, when they're not in the same room, instantly. Review documents and designs. Train staff. Demo products or just show off. join.me is a ridiculously simple screen sharing tool for meetings on the fly.

join.me is the simplest online meeting tool on the market, built to help our users show work who's boss. Try join.me for free for 14 days to see for yourself!

LogMeIn
$1,260
@LogMeIn
4,115 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

LogMeIn is a leading provider of on-demand, remote-connectivity and support solutions to small businesses, IT service providers and consumers.

Businesses and IT service providers use LogMeIn's solutions to deliver remote end-user support and to access and manage computers and other Internet-enabled devices more effectively and efficiently. Consumers and mobile workers use our solutions to access computer resources remotely, thereby facilitating their mobility and increasing their productivity.

Our solutions, which are deployed on-demand and accessible through a Web browser, are secure, scalable and easy for our customers to try, purchase and use. Since our inception, our users have connected over 60 million computers and other Internet-enabled devices to a LogMeIn service.

LogMeIn's software-as-a-service suite of solutions includes capabilities for on-demand customer support of PCs, smartphones and other devices, systems administration, remote access, remote control, file-sharing, virtual private networking, data back-up and online meeting.

join.me Screenshots

join.me Reviews

Showing 3,979 join.me reviews
Showing 3,979 reviews
Already have join.me?
What do you like best?

I knew this platform because of the crisis that the world is going through and I must say that is the best thing that has happened to me, Join.me is a platform for video conferencing, as simple as that but that does not stop there, this platform has helped me and fit perfectly with my current work needs, due to the pandemic I can not leave home so I work from home and I need to make weekly video conferences to communicate my progress and keep up to date with my colleagues and when I talk about join. I told them to try it, they like it because it is easy, simple, intuitive and the way it adapts to any device, whether it is a computer or a mobile phone is amazing, its fluidity and audio are very good and it has never given me any problems in the conferences I have been in, besides its price is very reasonable due to the high quality that this service offers, the configurations that I could try in join. I find them very practical and professional, it allows me to mute everyone or someone specific as well as, allows me to record the conference, schedule a conference which is very useful because it sends us a notification to the mail or phone when it is a conference day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the short time I've been using join.me I haven't had any problems and I haven't found any errors while, during and after every conference I attend and I find it hard to believe that this platform has any errors since it is mostly dedicated to a professional and business sector as it is my case and it needs to be 100% functional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I urge everyone who is looking for a virtual conferencing platform to give join.me a try, I assure you it will not disappoint you, better yet it will make it easier for you to have a good virtual conference in a very professional way and with many customizations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped me to keep up with all the conferences we hold weekly and to be able to communicate in a very fluid way and with an unbeatable quality. It has been a great support to be able to find this platform which suits me perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in join.me
What do you like best?

Best things which I like about this app are

- I am able to use this app very easily

- provides very basic and useful features for easy communication

A) bookmark your chat

B) quick call

C) easy to switch screen sharing role

-And they are using highly increpted feature for our data security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is one thing that can be taken as dislike point that whenever we have bulk resource to join the call. It sometime cause screen pause while sharing screen.

But can't comment if it is because of network or app fault. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend this app as it is easy to connect with other users for a clear view of screens during sharing. Exchange of sharing privileges is also a simple process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using this app for our internal organization communication.

Daily task exchange

Data and file transfer

Daily project meetings and presentations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

join.me is easy to use and user friendly in nature. It supports screen sharing and allows meetings to be recorded and saved on the cloud. You can have a customized meeting room with a static URL that you can use to start meetings on the fly or whenever the required participants join without having to send out invites manually. You can also create one time meetings for which URLs expire after the meeting is over for the sake of privacy if you only want a select few participants for the meetings. As far as meetings are concerned, join.me offers high quality audio and video. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

join.me doesn't have a free version like Zoom with basic needs for conferencing. Additionally, it has a limit on how many people can participate in meetings which can be quite restricting when you're trying to organize meetings with a lot of people. join.me also has a lot of stability issues on the mobile application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

join.me is what you ideally want for quick and short meetings that you want to start without any delay. For that reason, I'd recommend it despite some of its flaws. But I still believe Zoom is a far better alterative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use join.me for client meetings due to how quick and streamlined it is in setting up a meeting. Unlike its competitors, join.me offers you a meeting room of your own with a URL that doesn't change so you need not worry about having to share a different URL for each meeting you start or send out invitations manually through email. This speeds up the process of starting every meeting after the first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I want to know if you can give a connection directly and conveniently to my colleagues or customers. A huge plus also is an on-site local telephone number. Instant talk, screen-sharing, files, notes, data and record meetings are supported by this app, which allow participants who cannot participate for reasons beyond their abilities to be saved in the cloud for greater convenience and security. Watch them later to monitor all the above and encourage inter-communication between members at the end of the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about this platform, I am really happy with its functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It ensures strong sessions, it is versatile to make endless calls, it suits all, it fits everyone, without any previous experience, it's quick to understand. The customer care is decent and their pay plans for far more sophisticated functionality are very inexpensive. Make sure the 2 meetings take place together, you can quickly build spaces. Be sure that the screens are very easy to use and very intuitive to speak about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Meetings for this app make it possible to share a total of 250 participants in real time on your show. My parents and friends have smooth intercommunication. I used it also to test a coding site applicant on the internet. Above all, I can handle who I have allowed to attend the session exactly. The gui is straightforward. It has a PC audio and simple sounds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Special Assistant & Operations Associate
What do you like best?

Join.me is an ideal platform for video conferences, screen sharing, and online meetings. I admire that it's easy and simple to use whether that includes hosting a free meeting or joining an already existing one. I also like that it is unlimited audio and intuitive to your needs. As a PRO user, I enjoy when the streamlined dashboard alerts me of the past recordings and future meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application could be a little better. I dislike it because it often lags more compared to the desktop version, but that could just be the less than stellar service on my phone as opposed to my Mac computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a nonprofit, we try to be diverse and inclusive not only in the talent we procure and retain but in the systems and platforms we use to conference with each other as well. Join.me in addition to Zoom, Google Meet/Hangouts, BlueJeans, Slack, and Mircosoft Teams is just another item in our toolkit we use to accomplish that goal we set for ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very simple and easy to bring on smartphone applications or online from the PC. This platform makes support and functions very easy. I like to schedule and plan meetings and conferences on the Web to allow you to communicate with the majority of your colleagues and users from multiple locations. The device provides outstanding facilities. It is versatile, allowing our profile a lot more appealing, in addition to allowing us to configure our own URLs, posting pictures or photo to our own web site. It is very responsive and intuitive, it adapts to users' desires with free calls. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that it can't stream with its collaboration method, it's an outstanding innovation to locate, see and hear the contents that are delivered from the site or another network without having to import them to the computer until you watch and hear the file. I've been on this Online portal for many years and it operated absolutely normal with a fast and advanced service without loss or disruption, so far, nothing disturbs me about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For high-quality, fast and safe web meetings, with an appealing interface, audio and video quality on the planet and every laptop, I suggest it, which lets us work together from start to finish and has a high degree of protection that protects our information even though it does not save something and is followed by full reliability. This is still important in the right direction. This programme. It is competitive and reliable to make exhibits, to explain and to address subjects, subjects or arguments through screenings through its usability and its compatibility to use them through multiple means from different locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an ideal way for my employer to look at my face and exchange details with my staff and customers, with the convenience of only clicking a button that I already face to face with my colleagues, and present assignments and responsibilities that work correctly with my clients. It allows meetings to be specified, it enables exhibitors to be added to other individuals in the course of meetings and means that it enables the round to disperse screens, is very convenient and has up to 250 participants in one meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like its interface, because it is super easy to use, its design is very intuitive, so it is not complicated to locate the options available within the platform.

I like that there is no limitation of calls, you can make as many as you want and not only can you use them for your work, but you can also make personal video calls, both to friends and family.

Its audio and video quality works quite well and the best thing is that while you are on a video call you can share the screen. I also like that the number of people for a video call is not a problem as it supports a large number of people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I used the Join service for a long time. I used it for free, because previously you didn't have to pay for it, and it has always had minor details, like sometimes you're on a video call and the sound fails, it also happens that the image may be frozen when you're on a video call and those were minor details for a free application, because you always fail somehow, however I thought that once they privatized the service they would fix those details, but I was wrong the details persist and it is very annoying because to be a paid tool it should not fail, now online you can get free options that match the quality of Join's service. me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because in spite of the failures it is one of the most economical tools in the market and undoubtedly there are many more expensive applications online than Join.me and they provide a very poor service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This year Join. has been my best tool and with the theme of the pandemic this platform has been my best ally, since I have been able to provide technical support service without any problems through Join.me. This has helped me survive in the midst of this crisis and without a doubt has helped me a lot to boost my small business, despite everything Join.me gave me the support I needed so much at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Join.me was a very easy to use way for us to share our screen with clients and internal team members. Sales teams used this to show prospects what we were reviewing related to their business, and our service departments used it to show what the team was working on. As the covid 19 pandemic came along we found better resources that solved more problems than we were using Join.me for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our team only used Join.me to share our screen with others. If we used more of the available features it may have been a better resource. There really were no troubles using the platform. I used the free trial first then got a license from our team to start using full time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Join.me is a great experience if you are looking for a way to share your screen with others that works well with Google Chrome. We used Join.me exclusively until the pandemic when we were forced to find different resources and found a provider with a bigger service offering. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we selected Join.me as a tool for our teams to use we were looking for an easy way for us to share a view of what we were working on and wanting to display to our clients. Join.me was a very easy to use platform that integrated well with Google Chrome. If we had to look for another option I would be comfortable going back to Join.me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data analytics | Local Payment Methods
What do you like best?

This is found to be the most convenient tool for sharing files as well as documents. Another good thing about it is that it keeps my workers well connected. It's mobile application is found to be extremely helpful that helps us in sending messages instantly. Another amazing thing is that with Join.me you can work with several screens simultaneously that further makes group work easier and enjoyable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am not having bad services. I like the way it is working and providing amazing services. It gives me the opportunity of recording all the video calls that can be uploaded to the cloud directly. I am more than 100% satisfied with its optimal audio and video quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its interface is extremely easy to use. You can easily use it without having much knowledge about technology. It offers very interesting features that you will definitely like that is one click scheduling and recording functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The thing I like about it is that it helps us in creating and joining meetings conveniently from any corner of the world without the need of installing anything. There is option for recording meetings. I am completely satisfied with its audio and video quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Application Developer
What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the interface is hassle-free to navigate. join.me allows you to create meetings instantly or schedule them for another time. The meeting link can be your default one or a one-time pass code so that unauthorized users cannot join future meetings with the default one. This ensures more security for your meetings. join.me is excellent for collaborating as it allows you to share screens. In addition, you can record your meetings either locally or on the cloud which you can go through any time. join.me can be used on PC or mobile so you're able to join meetings from any device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

join.me is really good and I haven't found anything to dislike about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend join.me for video conferencing. There's a free trial that you can sign up for to see if it's your preferred type of software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

join.me has been a very useful tool in allowing me to communicate with my clients through video conferences. It's very streamlined and lightweight, and allows us to have longer meetings without any drop in quality or CPU resource usage. It offers stronger security features than its competitors and guaranteed 24/7 up time so you can have meetings whenever you want. The benefits is that you can run it on the web browser, so this essentially makes join.me an ideal communications software for any device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Supply Chain Manager
What do you like best?

The most relevant thing about Join.me is that you can start using the product as soon as you buy it. I also find it important that it supports a large number of participants per meeting, as the audio and video quality is regularly diminished for this reason.

Finally I can say that I like Join.me because it integrates with Trello I can start video conferencing from that application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, the cost versus the competition may seem high. Maybe the only thing that I would like to change is that they will post more offers for the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with Join.me is really good, in this software there are no service interruptions. Its main disadvantage is related to its price, however, I believe that the quality guaranteed by this software makes it an option worth paying for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In general, this is an indispensable tool for me, because I regularly have to meet with suppliers and operators for the acquisition, production and distribution of products in my organization, and most of the time these people are located in other countries. Another reason I really value Join.me is that it integrates directly with my email, which makes it much easier for me to schedule meetings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources & Office Administration Manager
What do you like best?

Join.me more effective and efficient way of communication:

Join.me allows you to add video, chat, voice calls via VoIP, video or voice conference calls, share files and documents ... among many other advanced communication options in real time.

It keeps all your workers connected even when they are not at their desk. Frictionless telecommuting.

It offers a mobile application for instant messaging, which keeps corporate communications secure, and prevents the use of general solutions outside the control of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the Business version, it is difficult to be able to visualize so many conversations at the same time, since there would be too many open bubbles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Discover the potential of applying fluid communication strategies such as Join.me. This tool designed for full integration into your current infrastructure, whatever, since it saves time and money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great scheduling advantage, since it is easy to schedule all meetings in a comfortable and simple way.

It allows reviews of previous meetings in the paid versions, to be able to view them in case it is convenient.

It allows you to work with several screens at the same time, which facilitates group work.

Online meetings: it is not necessary to have the program installed to be able to interact with it, such as Skype, which if it is necessary to have it installed.

Its handling is easy and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about join.me is that you can create & join meetings all from the convenience of your browser without having to install anything. They have affordable plans as well and you get a customized join.me link that you can share with anybody who will be joining your meeting. Also, you can record your meetings and be able to download a quality recording to reference later. The great thing is that your recordings save to your profile so you can reference them later if you need to. If someone doesn't have a microphone and wants to connect to the call via phone, they provide a lot of numbers depending on where you're calling from to connect to the meeting. And finally, you can customize your meeting with an image of your choice to have design on your meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Screen share can sometimes load slow but it may just depend on your connection. Some people may think the price is a little bit higher than they'd pay but if you have meetings often, it's well worth the cost. Other than that, there isn't much to dislike about join.me as I mentioned before, it offers a convenient way to meet online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend that you try join.me and have some meetings on it. You'll likely be convinced to purchase a plan after using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Any download/software opening problems that sometimes happen when people try to join your meeting. Joining a meeting is easy. I've been able to share the link with people, they access it easily and haven't had to figure out where to turn their camera & audio on/off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From Join.me I like all its features, I think the audio and video quality are optimal enough, I also find it very useful that I can choose what I share on screen and what I don't.

I have the option to record the video calls I make and upload them directly to the cloud and if that is not enough Join.me also has a mobile application, so I can take it wherever I go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Join. I like it, but I can not fail to mention that the platform has failures and that's not nice, I would not change it because I have become very familiar with it, but I must recognize that sometimes it stops working suddenly in the middle of a video call, I have also experienced during my sessions that when the video call exceeds 40 minutes the platform begins to have problems with video resolution, because the image is frozen, if not the audio begins to fail, are details that can be solved, but when they happen in the middle of the video call can become frustrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because it is one of the best platforms of its kind, it certainly has flaws, but in my opinion with everything and its flaws it works well, besides it is one of the cheapest options that you find in the market, the tools that the platform puts at your disposal makes that you can have a medium quality experience without having to spend thousands of dollars in the process, I consider it very accessible and for the basic video call service, because it works well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The current pandemic turned everything upside down, until this crisis I didn't know about this tool and the fact that a friend told me about it was one of the best things that could have happened to me, because thanks to this platform I could feel closer to my friends and family through video calls, it was also the best way to give online courses and thus have an extra income of money that I needed so much, really Join.me helped me to have a window to the outside world when no one seemed to be in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I must say that what I like most about Join.me is its platform, you don't need to have a great experience in technology to understand how it works, I think even my grandmother could use it easily and that is that it has a very easy to use interface, you can do it intuitively. Its design is quite striking and I can find all the tools at a glance. The control panel is of another level, really is very, very useful showing me exactly the steps to make a meeting.

Another thing I appreciate about the platform is that I can record all the video calls I make and upload them directly to the cloud. And the best thing about this platform is that I can share the screen and choose what I share and what I don't share.

Speaking of your mobile application, I am fascinated, because it is very useful and it is very light, that frees you from the stress related to memory space, also I can connect from the place where I am and have a meeting comfortably.

It has excellent features, it has optimal video and audio quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Join.me is a good platform, but I don't like that although it is a paid platform it has many failures, it stops working suddenly during video calls, otherwise the image freezes or in other occasions the audio starts to fail. I know that it is one of the lowest cost options on the market, but I think that if you pay for a service, it should have strict quality standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Because in spite of its failures, it is still the most economic option in the market, it would be very helpful if they could solve all the details and thus be able to offer a quality service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When you are in charge of technical support you need to be with your customers for any inconvenience they may have, Join.me represented a solution for that aspect of my work, since I can guide them through video calls to solve the technical details on their own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Manager
What do you like best?

I love that join.me is integrated with Outlook, as it allows me to schedule meetings directly from the email application. This software also has various tools that are very useful for meetings such as recording function or one-click scheduling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It bothers me that the join.me website forces me to download the mobile app to connect to meetings from my smartphone. I would like to be able to connect to meetings from the browser. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Currently all organizations require video conferencing software. This need arises from the current sanitary measures for different companies. I find that join.me works great and has several advantages such as price and compatibility with all platforms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With join.me I can currently meet virtually with executives of the organization who are outside the country. This software works great because we can access meetings using our phone number to connect. It also allows us to record the meetings, which is very useful for the people who evaluate us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.