SalesRabbit Reviews & Product Details

SalesRabbit Overview

What is SalesRabbit?

SalesRabbit optimizes every aspect of your sales and management process. Track leads, manage areas, collect data, and crush sales records with our field-proven approach. “Sales production has increased by 35%+ per year since we started using the system.” - Marc Cram, DishOne We achieve these results by improving every aspect of your organization: CANVASSERS View demographic data and homeowner details Schedule appointments, share leads and notes Show videos and digital presentations CLOSERS Set and track personal and team performance records Receive, upload, and create leads on the go Streamline with digital credit approvals and sales agreements LEADERS View real-time reports on performance metrics Assign territories, track rep locations, and identify behavior trends Simplify team communication and collaboration COMPANIES Identify improvement opportunities from company data Reduce customer creation costs with automated workflows Cultivate a competitive, unified sales culture Retire outdated sales practices Our software integrates with the leading software and data providers, including Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Docusign, Zapier, JobNimbus, MarketSharp, PestPac, Agemni, SecurityTrax, FillQuick, and improveit 360. This makes us a must-have for any company with outside field reps or technicians. “It is now the MOST important tool used by our sales teams. It has increased our efficiency, led to higher sales, and allowed us to communicate nationwide with all of our reps.” - Earl Koskie, Fuse “SalesRabbit has cut the time managers put into area management by at least 50% and in a program where more time is money, the use of SalesRabbit literally pays for itself.” - Erick Gonzales, Satellite Guru “SalesRabbit has made something that was nearly impossible not only possible, but easy.” - Shane Lynch, Storm Guard

SalesRabbit Details

SalesRabbit optimizes every aspect of your door-to-door and field sales process.

There are several SaaS companies out there who would love for you to download their mobile sales app and collect your money every month. SalesRabbit is different-- we know that our app only matters if it is successfully helping our clients modify their behaviors and become the best versions of themselves. That’s why we reinforce our industry-leading app with the best support team in the business and the kind of expertise that can only come from years in the sales industry and a genuine desire to see our customers succeed.

SalesRabbit
2013
Lehi, UT
@sales_rabbit
410 Twitter followers

SalesRabbit Videos

SalesRabbit Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the SalesRabbit community
Have you used SalesRabbit before?

SalesRabbit Reviews

Showing 200 SalesRabbit reviews
Already have SalesRabbit?
What do you like best?

My favorite feature of SalesRabbit is the active tracking in the app. It's so helpful to know where I'm at since I always plan out where I'm going to go next. If you've ever been out in the field, one of the biggest things is knowing where you are, and where you want to go. The detailed map that the app provides solves that exact problem in a matter of precious seconds- after all, on the doors every second counts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having SalesRabbit open too long takes a drain on my battery for my devices, but it's easily fixed by carrying around a power bank. That setup can get me through the whole day. Plus, on a good day, I'm spending more time talking to prospects than I am looking at a map or stastics, so it's barely even noticable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate- just give it a go. Once you start to utilize the functions of the app more, you'll realize how much it can contribute to your team and the numbers your hitting. It makes it easier for the whole team to do their job, and if you end up not enjoying what SalesRabbit offers- you can stop using it any time. I was a little unsure at first when I downloaded SalesRabbit, but I've grown to love it like the son I never had. WOuld highly recommend it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesRabbit helps my team solve the problem of insight- knowing a general idea of what we can expect behind each door boosts our success rate tenfold. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Dropping the pins with different color meanings helps in the field to not be repetitive. It is a great CMR on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The maps tend to lag a lot, but I have been told it is due to the high use of people on it at the same time; however, I find this to be false, since it lags a lot even on off season or on off days. Adding to the maps such as areas seems to be what makes it lag, but the mapped areas are HUGE advantage, except when it becomes burden on the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not duplicating efforts is the huge benefit. Not having to knock the same house that one of your coworkers just knocked a few days ago or even a week ago. Being able to see the notes to not have a bad experience is huge. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's not difficult to implement, it's extremely easy and effective to create a sales plan with SalesRabbit, it has everything I've ever wanted, from data analysis, fractionated sales composition, increased customer follow up and information deployment to the entire market. The support is excellent, there's nothing that the experts don't handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I should mention that I would like to see more statistical tables or diagrams with figures, this will allow a more complete projection of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many colleagues are using it since I recommended them, if you still have problems with your sales it is time to buy this software and start enjoying its tools. It is extremely practical and convenient for all those who want to boost their income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We included SalesRabbit to our company because we needed to sell many services that were not having a good time, it was so successful that we applied it to our entire sales plan. In the first quarter we increased our sales through SalesRabbit by 65%, it is a success. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales Rabbit helps our company to manage our canvassing team and field marketing efforts. Easy to use for both field staff via the app or administrative/support staff via the browser. Permissions, settings, statuses are all customizable. We use the Data Grid which helps us to track detailed homeowner info that we can use for targeted follow-ups. Customer support is very fast to respond to any questions or concerns as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface for the Administrative login is a little dated and can be tricky to find the right permissions settings set-up. Support team is there to help, but it's not as intuitive to set up custom permissions as we would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We compared to other programs, but the customizable features of Sales Rabbit and the Data Grid option made it the best value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to track field canvass productivity, giving us transparency when it comes to our marketing efforts and dollars spent. Canvassers have a way to follow-up with leads and manage them within an easy to use app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how smooth the apps works on my phone along with the fact that it is easy and fast to compare stats with others. Super great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can be slow if there are a lot of users. It would be beneficial for users to have only certain areas allocated to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely get it!!! It’s great for door to door sales! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making sure I know who I have talked to and who I still need to. Seeing all of my coworkers locations as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the way that sales rabbit allows me to integrate all of my documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing that I do not like about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system that will help you determine where your team needs help. Then this is your system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to run a really good KPI system in regards to the daily interactions. This allows me to be able to help pinpoint where my guys need help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform is suitable for managing customer relationships through very complete tools and functions and not only this, it will also help you to have optimal performance with each customer. The productivity of the work team will grow as well as the efficiency to obtain significant and effective results, also from the hand of the CSM and assistance personnel you can implement strategies that will help you to make this possible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our experience has been good, and the results are much better than we expected. However, the integrations could be more complete as the mobile application sometimes rents out the entire process and development of the platform. They should improve this so that the user gets better performance, this does not mean that it is bad software, but it could be much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My performance and that of the external sales team in general has obtained a more fluid work and with a higher performance in less time, we have a greater reach of clients with significant time savings and sales increases. If this platform works, we have used others and the truth has not had gratifying results, although it could be better, I recommend it for a more effective work. We are happy with the results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use salesrabbit to get the owner's information before it reaches your door even so that I can market properly. I can keep track of every customer I book. It also allows me to save a lot of time by having follow-up through a survey of the site where I have been and the results so that I do not have to return to the same site. Its interface is good, clean and attractive. My effectiveness with sales closings has increased and generated more profits, I am very happy with my performance with this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

marking my area is the best thing i like but the other features are great such as, marking if there not home, if it’s a go back, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i don’t like that it makes me re login almost everyday, that is the worst thing and if you can fix that i would keep this app forever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i can read my area very easy it’s super organized and put into order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is appointments get sent right to my calendar on my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I imagine it’s hard to perfect, but I get a lot of old owners so I’m asking for the wrong person on the doors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth the money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to identify good quality candidates to put solar on their home. One benefit is length in home. Helps me navigate who to knock. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the area tracking and assigning system. It makes it easy to keep track of where I've been and where I need to go. I love that all of the promotions that I have for my customers are very easy to access and that I can get to them fast. It is a very simple and easy to use platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the app doesn’t automatically download the promotions or details about products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problem of knocking on the same door or area twice. Also it helps me quickly get to the promotions that my company has for my customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What’s really helpful is being able to see my team’s doors and their notes. Great for area management and time management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike you can’t see the homeowners names but that’s not a huge problem. Sometimes the app crashes with android users Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it everyday, great for collecting data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s helping me solve area management, helps solve where reps could be going wrong Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Real time mapping with satellite or non satellite view. Homeowner lead information as well as customizable customer profiles, appointment tracker and team leader boards . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Cant track or draw pathways over ground that I’ve covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very useful modern elegant solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organization of sales region day to day tracking of lead status information gathering and organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The layout of the app was appealing. In the beginning it worked but quickly went down hill. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

slow and laggy all the time. We were told that there was nothing that they could do to help with the app speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would not recommend. It was great in the beginning but then just went down hill. Customer support was very responsive and helpful with small things, but waiting 20-30 min for things to load was just unbearable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping track of leads from 50+ employees Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The information on the residence, homeowners name, owner/renter, blended credit score etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take a while for the data to load after you’ve created a territory. Sometimes it can be hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I don’t really use sales rabbit to solve problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the data this tool gives along with its mapping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the amount of battery it drains Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SalesRabbit allow me to nest and compile info for multiple visits to a neighborhood Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keeps track of my clients and the sort by distance feature is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of filter by options, wish it had more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The appointment calendar keeps me on track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I find it very easy to stay organized using sales rabbit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing about sales rabbit that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

none Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to effectively manage my day Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Works well with the tools it provides, managing to automate and stabilize the sales process, improving the way they are executed, improving the whole process. It also gives you the ability to take notes from customers and extract data from sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I consider that it absorbs too much battery in the equipment and that is usually a little difficult and rare to handle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software practical enough to manage the entire sales process and the extraction of useful data from sales and customers achieving better access and management of this entire process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The interactive map where you can change pins to indicate different situations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The map is sometimes not updated in new development areas Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great tool for the door to door industry, you’re at a disadvantage not using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving the problem of re-knocking old doors that we have clear no’s from Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its functions allow you to carry out an effective follow-up of all the data that is related to the sales process, managing all the necessary information in one place. Obtaining daily reports of all this process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The application hangs for a few seconds, during its use or handling, which complicates a little its usefulness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

is very useful to carry out the management of the entire sales process, making this process much faster and improving access to all data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

That’s it’s easy to use and has leaderboards Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes an hour to update standings, I wish it was live updates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s helpful when using sales advise on door knocking p Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me navigate neighborhoods with ease Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

color coded symbols to denote lead status Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Using the Lite version on my iPhone, I have to login everyday (it doesn't log me in automatically) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the paid version, if possible. It includes web access and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keeping track of leads. less stress! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The way you can categorize my leads and. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How the address does not generate once you click the location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It’s helping me solve saving leads as well keeping a eye out on what reps are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The functionality like the pins and the forms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app could be faster and it makes me login every time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps me quickly get leads and submit them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The ability to track reps through location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow while loading data into maps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Extremely useful to keep up with reps Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better kids times on predictive data Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.