Pendo

Pendo helps product teams deliver software users love. Pendo captures product usage patterns and user feedback, and lets you communicate in-app to onboard, educate and guide users to value.

Work for Pendo?

Learning about Pendo?

Pendo Reviews

Ask Pendo a Question
Showing 175 Pendo reviews
Yash K.

"Delightful"

What do you like best?

Ease of use for all the powerful features available out of the box, empowering our PMs without being blocked by Eng

What do you dislike?

- This was a few months back, -- could not un-publish a published Guide Center I was trying to test the New Features menu for the Guide Center and accidentally published it instead of stage, but there was no way to go back.

- Probably true for most third-party libraries -- we recently saw our e2e tests fail when pendo suffered an outage due to GCP. Our tests timed out as they wait for network to be idle, and the request to pendo was timing out. Maybe having a layer in front that's always available and returns a JS with a status code so the clients can determine whether pendo is installable or not?

Mostly user tooltips, NPS, and page metrics right now. Gives our PMs more freedom to update product UI without needing Eng help, and frees up Eng to work on the product features instead.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pendo
Todd B.

"Pendo is a great tool"

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Pendo is the fact that all the feature tagging and walkthroughs can be created after the application is deployed, rather than during the development process. This has made it easy to implement and allowed us to work with it without impacting the development process.

What do you dislike?

One of my main issues is with how data is segmented. When creating filters you can use an existing segment or you can customize that filter. We have a lot of different segments, and many times the filters I want are a combination of segments. This means either I create a segment for each group of segments I want (which is not reasonable given the number of permutations I need) or create a custom filter for that particular use. I end up using the custom filters but then I cannot reuse them. I wish there was a way to filter based on multiple segments.

The 2 main things we are using Pendo for is to analyze feature usage, by tagging buttons and for creating guides and walkthroughs.

What Product Analytics solution do you use?

Massimo A.

"Key value is in good product analytics combined with in-app guides and NPS tracking"

What do you like best?

The main reason why we decided to adopt Pendo at MailUp Group is that it combines product analytics, in-app guides & Net Promoter Score tracking, all under one roof. That's unique and really useful. It allows you to display onboarding, up-selling, etc. messages to certain users (e.g. customers who did not yet try a certain feature, so I show them a Guide to trigger adoption), and track NPS for different segments of users (e.g. NPS for customers that never use feature ABC vs. those that use feature ABC all the time). That provides actionable insights both in terms of product roadmap and product marketing.

What do you dislike?

Things are changing rapidly at Pendo as the company is growing fast, so what I'm writing here might not even apply anymore by the time you read this. That said, in our experience setting things up takes some time (and the concept of "Feature" is not immediately clear to newcomers: it actually means "UI element"), and until recently there were some annoying productivity issues (e.g. you could not quickly clone a segment, resulting in potentially lots of repeat tasks just to create two similar segment of users: now this has been resolved!). Improvements still need to be made for multi-language applications (e.g. different Guides for different users that speak different languages).

Beyond using it for product analytics, we were able to stop using other applications for both in-app guides and NPS tracking, and switch to Pendo for all three purposes. It's actively in uset both in MailUp (https://www.mailup.com) and BEE Pro (https://beefree.io). It's expensive, but it gives the Product and Product Marketing teams tools that are crucial to their work. It's likely that we will use it across additional products in the MailUp Group (https://mailupgroup.com).

Allie J.

"Help understand your customers' journey"

What do you like best?

Pendo allows you to track customer visits and clicks on page elements, pages, or a set of pages. It's been very helpful to find out if customers are following the intended journey, and if not, where they are going astray. This has allowed my team to implement UX improvements quickly and easily. Many of the tracking features are passive; I can set up a guide or funnel and just wait for data to show up.

What do you dislike?

The different feature types aren't well explained. I have sometimes tagged a feature when what I really needed was a path, etc. I often have issues with tagging within the app. I follow the instructions to get my website to show up and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

It is also frustrating to not know what level of permissions I have. It would be better to know that the thing I am trying to do is possible but that I need to request help or higher permissions rather than not knowing the feature exists.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a learning curve. It's easier to learn by doing than reading.

For the UX team, we are interested in learning how our users are actually using our website and if the features, apps, and links we provide are being utilized and lead our users to the right answer. The areas I am interested in are tracking usage and click rates of existing pages / widgets and evaluating the usage of new features. We have realized the benefits of being able to see actual customer usage much quicker than repeated usability testing.

John P.

"Strong usage analytics platform"

What do you like best?

Pendo does a great job telling us where are users are going and what features they are using. It also tells us device and browser usage and gives us a lot of segmentation capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Importing of business specific data elements to Pendo to use in Segmentation is clunky and difficult to use. Element matching for some types of page designs isn't 100%, so elements go untagged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to fully understand what problems you need to solve to ensure it is the best fit for your needs.

Pendo helps us determine the effects of UX changes and feature adoption. We have realized that we have built features that have not been received well, and have other unexpected features that are being used more heavily. It allows us to understand our customers at scale since we can't talk to all of them.

Oliver C.

"Great for in-app guides/walkthroughs"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to target different user groups based on behavior and display pertinent guides and messages

What do you dislike?

The analytics is a bit limited - I wish that I could visualize data in more nuanced ways. It is unfortunate that you are forced to use the visualization that Pendo chooses for different data sets.

I wish that Pendo displayed IP address for each user interactions

The in-app guide designer still needs some work - fairly buggy

I need the ability to send NPS emails without the end-user dismissing the in-app survey

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't customize your analytics visualizations

There is no out-of-the-box solution for support ticket if you use the Pendo in-app widget on your product

There is no out-of-the-box solution for a guide center that shows progress of onboarding

We are providing personalized in-app guides and messages - users use our app for an additional 10 minutes per instance if they have watched a guide.

NPS - connecting NPS responses to user behavior.

Corey M.

"End user excited for what Pendo can do but not getting full value"

What do you like best?

The walkthroughs work quite well for customers. The feedback we have gotten from them has been positive. The data collected on usage is immense and can be useful.

What do you dislike?

The data is very difficult to aggregate in a way that makes it useful to make decisions. I think this is a combination of many of our users not getting training and the User Interface. It also took a while to make the walkthroughs work in a way that did not significantly impact performance of the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to have a robust plan to use the data.

We have made walkthroughs to supplement training for new customers. We have also pushed walkthroughs to customers for new features that have been released. We also use usage data to help find potential churn issues with our customers.

Rene R.

"Critical Product Insights"

What do you like best?

We didn't use to have any decent product analytics and since implementing Pendo, we now know exactly who our users and customers are and what they're doing in our applications. That, in combination with product NPS, is critical information from a product management perspective.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot... Some selections aren't persisted and certain user-specific configurations have to be redone. I'm also missing drill down from the dashboards, but overall Pendo is a very solid product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have product analytics data combined with NPS and guides is very powerful

We didn't know who was really using our application and what they were doing, i.e. which pages or feature were really being used. We now have that information and can use it to make informed product decisions.

Caleb O.

"Exceptional tool for Customer Success"

What do you like best?

The UX is clean and easy to use. The greatest value for us is the ability to add content into our products without dev/engineering effort. We've seen massive success in reaching customers through our products versus email campaigns and other outreach. Our NPS response rate has skyrocketed, we have new tools for analyzing account health, and other tools and communications have reached much higher numbers of users.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards could be a bit more complex with more tools/options for drill down. With a data analytics tool you want lots of options/filters/detail. I'd like more insight into specific user or account metadata.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great investment. Be careful when installing a single Pendo instance across multiple products/platforms. We ran into issues with accounts from different platforms having the same account ID, causing data integrity issues in Pendo.

We've really utilized Pendo for customer engagement and support. We had two primary issues to resolve, 1) pulling product usage data into our existing account health calculation and 2) a tool to communicate with customers in-app / in-product. We've been able to achieve both of those with great success.

Garrison Y.

"Pendo got me promoted - Enough Said"

What do you like best?

This has to be one of the easiest to use and easiest to learn applications I have come across. Considering the powerful insight it provides, that is an amazing feat. The detail with which you can create segments to analyze data is incredible. I have no experience with HTML, CSS, or any code whatsoever, and even I have been able to learn some advanced tagging with the help of the online documentation and how easy the tagging workflow is within Pendo. LOVE the behavior trends (would like to compare more than 5 points).

What do you dislike?

I know more advanced reporting is in the works, but I would always like more reporting and the ability to do calculations of the data within Pendo to see those numbers in comparison to the various segments. The standard reports on an account details page could use some work. I'd really like to expand the page/feature heat maps. The visitor details timeline report is also hard to digest easily, and have found times that it would be nice to investigate more than I am able to see with the minimal hovering over the icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have done a bake off with a former colleague of Pendo vs UserIQ and in my opinion, Pendo was well beyond UserIQ in terms of overall capability, ease of use, visualizations, etc.

My primary use of Pendo has been understanding how customers are using our application, analyzing that data and developing a method of health scoring based on an individual customers usage. Pendo has made the collection and digest of data over different intervals of time and various segments so easy, and I would not have been able to accomplish this task without it. Exploring this information with the help of Pendo and developing our health scoring around the data it gathers it what got me promoted!

Bob S.

"Instant-on analytics and onboarding"

What do you like best?

The fact that we were able to get really detailed product analytics without anyone adding more than a javascript snippet is amazing. Also, the fact that we can add or remove features and pages from the system at any point (and not have to plan for what we may want to know). Lastly, we're now able to easily create on-brand onboarding resources and feature announcements.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards could use some work - I don't like that I can only pick from a dozen or so pre-built widgets instead of putting anything on there (feature usage trends, guide performance, etc). It's not a big deal, but would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not cheap, but it does everything they claim and, when used effectively can add tremendous value to your products & org.

We're using Pendo to replace a product analytics platform (Amplitude) that we too labor intensive to add/remove tracking and replacing an and complex old javascript based onboarding/tour framework. We've already seen significant increases in the use of a few features due to tips/guides we've put in place. Additionally, we've been able to make very confident decisions on what to kill within the product because of lack of use. Lastly, we've uncovered a potential UX issue with a multiple step process that we didn't even know was there by evaluating the steps users go through during a specific flow.

Jason O.

"Wins on product data, room to grow on engagement"

What do you like best?

For us, Pendo has proven to be a huge resource for measuring product adoption. It's an easy way for us to capture product data and segment it by user or account. We've given our CS team access to track their own accounts but also push Pendo data into other platforms like Domo and Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

We also use Pendo for in-app engagement and leverage tooltips, guides, and their guide centre. While their templates are pretty intuitive, it does require knowledge in HTML/CSS to customize the guides. With the release of their new design engine, we're running into some challenges with integrations and customizations not working the same across the legacy Guide Centre and new Resource Centre. All that said, the support team at Pendo has been responsive and helpful in working these things out. I'm sure it's all expected growing pains as they improve their platform.

- Understanding what accounts are using our product and who our champions are. We're now able to identify power users and potentially risky accounts with data that we never had previously.

- Measuring campaign impact on adoption. After product launches or campaigns, we can easily create reports that let us see how it impacted adoption across those features.

- Identifying areas for product improvement. We can see where customers are getting confused or dropping out of a workflow, which helps us pinpoint areas to make our product more user friendly.

- Engaging with customers. In-app guides and messages are helping us engage more contextually with our users and drive greater adoption.

"I am impressed by what can be achieved using Pendo"

What do you like best?

Main advantage for me is the ability to monitor behavior of our users without the need of code changes (triggering events from within our applications)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find the Designer counterintuitive. E.g. once I jump into tagging, I can not go back to the Guides unless exiting the designer and running it again. Or when I want to set up element location for a guide activated by badge, it's confusing what can be set in Badge Settings and what in other steps...

Also took me a while to realize that I can edit segments (edit icon visible) when I hover over them in the dropdown menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a go, it's worth your time

Pendo allowed me to see and understand the usage of some features that we didn't track before. Also solved the problem when lot of code changes were required to manually add code for tracking events (especially in old parts of our products).

"Great product "

What do you like best?

Very easy to pick up and use. Like the fact that lately they started refocusing on the analytics side and added more powerful ways to analyze user behavior. After the first setup there is almost no need to involve engineering. Interface is simple but slick. In app NPS combined with the segmentation capabilities is very powerful and useful.

What do you dislike?

The new user experience to manage guides and features and pages is not as smooth as it used to be: it loads slower and harder to find functionality that was in plain sight before. The guide threshold setting should allow more granular control and do a better job of communicating to the user which of the guides would appear. We feel like we are guessing what the user may experience. I would also like better management of features and pages (bulk actions, better way of grouping - the current groups are not really helping when there are lots of features and pages)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a test run. Worth the time. Create a taxonomy for labeling feature and pages otherwise you might get lost.

Better understand what our users are doing on the app. It allows us to collect feedback. And it allows us to provide additional guidance to user without the need to involve engineering in the process, which is a huge win.

AI
Administrator in Internet

"Best Product Analytics tool out there! "

What do you like best?

I really love Pendo because you can set up messages, guides, and click tracking without a developer. Another great value is the retro tracking - Pendo tracks every button and area prior to the user tagging that information, therefore you never lose data upon initial setup. Another reason I love Pendo is because of target messaging. This allows me to target research surveys to specific user behaviors and attributes.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that is difficult to track is a modal in a modal. We worked hard to clean up our front end code, in doing so we minimized the ability for Pendo to differentiate buttons. We've worked to add unique tags for each major button we want to be analyzed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pendo is a great tool if you are limited on Developers. I don't think I'll work on any Product without it. The data is just too good!

The main problems we've solved was increasing our survey completion rate, GTM tracking, and overall behavior data on our users. We've been able to reach users and improve the usability of the app with data. The amount of data is overwhelming, but Pendo's data visualization tools are very helpful in seeing the bottom line. Our product is very complex with numerous use cases, Pendo has been able to empower our Product team to improve our overall in-app experience with minimal Development work.

"Well-designed production analytics and guidance"

What do you like best?

Pendo largely "just works" for our use case. We are able to get a lot of value out of product insights and customer messaging without a lot of painful configuration. The design is excellent and straightforward. It's been easy to onboard new users and have them get value out of Pendo with minimal training and setup.

What do you dislike?

Pendo can be a bit pricey -- sometimes it feels like overkill for our B2B applications with smaller numbers of users. Additional guidance around enhanced analytics would be nice as well. Some of our users are able to get the basics easily, but then struggle to structure more advanced questions using e.g. the funnel tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the trial/demo period. Pendo was very "cheap" to implement in our web application (just a JS snippet and a few lines of code to pass in application data) and easy to integrate into our application. You should be able to quickly assess whether Pendo will meet your needs.

- Better understand customer workflows at scale.

- Assess the impact of releases and redesigns.

- Allow non-technical stakeholders to notify customers directly.

- Guide new users through workflows and orientations.

- Deliver a limited set of help content.

- Feed BI processes, such as churn metrics.

Dylan B.

"A tool that takes client pulse from anecdote to data derived!"

What do you like best?

Highly customizable reports

Easy segment creation

Insightful paths and funnels

Feature tagging

Highly responsive support team

What do you dislike?

Creating guides takes some knowledge of CSS

Copying reports can be a little clunky

I use Pendo.io just about every day to manage my segment of customers. By setting up a personalized account report, I get an at a glance view of which of my customers are the heaviest users of any particular feature, which customers aren't utilizing our platform fully, and most importantly, if any customers aren't using it at all! This dine-and-dash approach to the data that I need has allowed me to transform my approach from one of reactivity to proactive, high-value engagement. As an organization, Pendo.io helps us track feature usage, conduct surveys, promote events, and ensure that we're always making data-driven decisions when moving our product forward.

Jamie M.

"Good for product engagement & in-app guides"

What do you like best?

Pendo is easy to use and pulling reports is intuitive and quick. As a CS Ops team member, tracking product engagement has been the most beneficial product feature for me. I've heard great things about the in-app guides from other team members.

What do you dislike?

Setting up NPS was a bit wonky and I ran into some technical issues. Support was very helpful although it did take a bit to resolve. I used another tool for NPS next time around.

Product engagement metrics allow me to fire triggers for CS team members when usage increases or decreases. This has been quite helpful with CS Mgmt and identifying account risk as well as upsell opportunities.

Art G.

"Great tool for our Product and Customer Success Teams! "

What do you like best?

To start off, it was very easy to integrate into our platform and get the data rolling.

Setting up and configuring Pendo was very easy and I was surprised how quickly we were able to see the value of the tool.

I love being able to quickly view how a certain client is using our product and have the ability to drill down and see more granular data about their usage.

One of my favorite features is the ability to tag a feature and have Pendo pull the data retroactively. This is a priceless feature that I was wish more tools had.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a more accurate way of tracking feature usage instead of just clicks on an element.

It currently lacks the ability to create scheduled reports that can be exported into a different system.

Usage permissions are very limited

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it! Pendo is flexible with setting up an extended trial so you can see the value of the tool.

It allows us to be more proactive with our clients and being able to quickly see who's engaged, who needs more training, and get client feedback.

Our Product team can get a clear view of feature usage and make data driven decisions on the roadmap.

Being able to not only measure feature adoption, but also see how our users move through our application.

Christopher R.

"Great tool made even better by the people providing it"

What do you like best?

I'm going to cheat on this one right out of the gate and call it a three-way tie:

1. Extremely receptive product team - sat down with me, got my feedback on some features they'd just added and helped me leverage just what I was asking for.

2. Amazing support team - not just the "CEO told us he'd be slow to respond for a day or two because he was getting married" level of insane commitment to us as a customer, but just the day to day, if we need anything, the Pendo team is ON IT.

3. Software itself - Easy to use, gives us what we need and more.

What do you dislike?

Uhhhhhhhhh I guess some pages could load a little faster, MAYBE? But our use case also involves trying to drink from a firehose data-wise so even this one's understandable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it, the only thing you really have to lose is the time you're going to spend customizing your instance to get a billion data points out of it.

User adoption data

User consumption data

Confirmation of usage

Weird other stuff (international users by language property kind of fun)

Actually being able to do the above without having to learn the full code base for my organization's platform? And having a tool I can train someone up on the basics of reporting from, in about 10 minutes.

Courtney C.

"Can't imagine not having Pendo! "

What do you like best?

Visibility into usage data has allowed us to begin developing a more robust health scoring methodology.

What do you dislike?

Polls - my understanding is you are limited to 1 question per guide, and have been wanting to incorporate a 2 part or 3 questions within a single lightbox guide. The workaround we used was to link to an external survey tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't feel like you have to tag every feature immediately. You can tag as you need to. Build in a process to update pages/tags with new feature releases.

Pendo assists multiple teams within our organization. Support can identify users that contact us for assistance to further troubleshoot to cut down on a lot of back and forth. For instance, if we have a user's email address and they don't identify their account name, we can look that up with segments. If they are having a technical issue, we can identify their browser. We can be less dependent on email communication when needing to send updates to users, and instead utilize lightbox guides to let people know about upcoming scheduled maintenances, new features that were released. We've also used Pendo to facilitate our NPS survey to identify promoters for marketing participation and passives to identify problem areas so we can more proactively address.

"Pendo is great! Combines website analytics, user feedback, and user onboarding ALL into 1 tool!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and the documentation/youtube videos are a great way to get started. I like that it has website analytics, user feedback, and user onboarding all in 1 tool. This makes it very easy to connect user data (behavioral data on what they are doing on the site) to user feedback and user on boarding -- asking questions to important segments of users and targeting. It is 1 of 3 tools that we found in our extensive research that does all 3 of these things. The other 2 tools (Gainsight and UserIQ) have not been around nearly as long and focus primarily on B2B companies (we are a B2C company).

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything has gone really well. We just started using it this week and have not run into any issues.

Our goals is to solve the following problems -- understanding what users are doing on our site, gathering feedback from important segments of users, and onboarding new and other important segments of users.

Colin W.

"Great tool for Product, Customer Success, and Support teams"

What do you like best?

Pendo strikes an excellent balance of aggregating usage data into useful analytics to determine trends and adoption, while still maintaining the precise usage detail on the individual visitor level to permit a deep dive into the data when necessary. As a leader on the Product team, the aggregated metrics have allowed us to make data-drives decisions on the development roadmap, and the individual visitor actions detail has allowed us to craft our application workflows to be intuitive and reduce user frustration.

Our Customer Success team appreciates the user segmentation abilities. It has allow their team to target application surveys to specific relevant user segments, and to target feature adoption campaigns to users where it will make the largest impact.

Our Support team is excited at the prospect of utilizing the integration between Pendo and our CRM to provide context surrounding accounts and their users when fielding customer tickets.

We have not needed much assistance from Pendo's support team, but on the few occasions we h ave had to open a ticket, Pendo's support team has been very responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Pendo is in a growth stage as a platform, and as such there are some areas of the application where it seems Pendo has not yet reached a mature state. For example, the available permissions that can be set on each Pendo user account are very broad. I'd like to be able to extend read-only access to certain metrics to other departments within our organization, but currently that is not possible.

However, to Pendo's credit, they are continually improving their application with new features and functionality, and that each new piece seems polished. It does not feel as if it were rushed out the door. Because of this, given time I feel their application will become more mature as a whole.

The ability to make data-driven decisions with regard to our product development roadmap is phenomenal. The wealth of information available provides context to the consumption of our feature offerings and shifts planning meetings into evidence-based discussions rather than pure conjecture and guesswork.

Post-implementation of a new feature offering, our Success team is able to measure the results of the user adoption efforts as well as obtain targeted feedback from the most relevant user segments.

Justin M.

"I get only the analytics I need and can communicate new features like never before. "

What do you like best?

We have used Pendo to track analytics and communicate new releases. Analytics tracking and tagging are super easy to do. I like that I can see exactly what button click will trigger a click so now I can accurately communicate to my team what the user is doing.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to add tagging to pendo pop-ups. Because you can only see a pop up in certain states, I sometimes can't pull it up with my account because I already saw it. I wish there was an easy way to have it show again without messing up my analytics or show behavior for other uers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NA

I'm solving how we understand how users engage with our platform and I'm solving communicating out new releases to relevant parties. Emails can get lost and aren't as targeted as a pendo pop up can be.

Joe D.

"An easy-button that delivers powerful user analytics"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that getting Pendo up and running took minutes, and that after an hour or so of configuration, with help from Pendo's success team, I was starting to see the value it could offer. This kind of near-instant gratification is rare and worthy of celebration.

The granular visibility I now have into users and user behavior is empowering, I'm finally seeing the data I need in order to make decisions and changes to our products, their features, and how we can improve user experiences in an effort to delight customers and head-off issues before they impact our bottom-line.

I'm also really happy with the new tools I have to communicate and educate users within our application using guides. Before Pendo, if I wanted to convey any information to a user or a group of users it always involved our development team and a release/hot-fix cycle. The world of SaaS software moves too fast and Pendo gives me the tools to deploy surveys, point-out and train users on new features, and inform customers of noteworthy things all without development or operations lifting a finger.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see drill-down capability from the dashboard into the underlying metrics from a given widget. I'd also like the ability to schedule reports that could be sent via email. These aren't dislikes, per-say, just areas of improvement that would add even more value for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some of the best return on investment I've received from a 3rd party tool. If you're considering Pendo, the wonderful support team will help you get it up and running so you don't have to guess at whether it will solve your problems - you can find out yourself before purchasing it.

Removing devops from the critical path for communicating with customers in our app saves me time and energy, allows for more throughput since they aren't weighed-down with my requests to add a tooltip or deploy an NPS survey.

I'm now seeing empirical data about usage trends that inform us about how we can improve the UX, instead of just going by gut feel and isolated direct customer feedback.

I'm able to more accurately track new trial accounts and sales has the data to know when the right time to reach-out to a new trial user and start the selling process.

Learn more about Pendo

Pendo Videos

Learning about Pendo?

* We monitor all Pendo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.