FormCrafts Reviews & Product Details

FormCrafts Overview

What is FormCrafts?

FormCrafts is a drag-and-drop form builder that can be used to make contact forms, surveys, quizzes, payment forms, support tickets forms, and much more. You can use math formulas and integrate with Stripe, making FormCrafts ideal for making payment and order forms. We also have support for scoring and conditional logic, allowing you to make amazing quizzes. You can get detailed field insights on all your responses, which makes FormCrafts a perfect survey tool.

FormCrafts Details
German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish

FormCrafts is an online form builder to help you create great forms for your site.

nCrafts

FormCrafts Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the FormCrafts community
Have you used FormCrafts before?

FormCrafts Reviews

Showing 4 FormCrafts reviews
Already have FormCrafts?
Founder
What do you like best?

This form is very easy to use. I do not consider myself a tech or computer savvy person, but I had no trouble using and customizing this form. The customer service provided by this FormCrafts is excellent. My questions were answered quickly, and I was always satisfied with the help I received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I disliked. I faced a few glitches while using the forms, but when I notified customer service they were fixed right away. No red flags here! I will recommend Form Crafts to all of my friends. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted to create a foster and adoption application for an animal rescue organization that I founded. The forms allowed me to collect information from potential applicants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Webmaster
What do you like best?

We have used Formcraft to produce contact forms, customer order forms, feedback forms, and even payment forms. The best thing about Formcraft is definitely the payment form. Through integration with other apps like Paypal, we used the form to accept customer payments. We were able to view orders that were being tracked through the analytics in the dashboard. The FormCraft dashboard displays information regarding the number of submissions that were submitted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The FormCraft is a wonderful application and I have no complaints, but the only thing I dislike is the limitations with the autoresponder system. There are other applications that allow you to schedule emails but FormCraft does not allow the ability to do so yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend FormCrafts to anyone searching for a robust WordPress form at an inexpensive price. This has the same capabilities that other form builders on the market that cost twice the amount. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are many issues we were able to solve with FormCrafts. The primary issue was finding a simple way of accepting customer inquiries. After purchasing FormCrafts it took less than 30 minutes to set up the form. We were also able to implement the form on any page with a small line of code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in FormCrafts
What do you like best?

Form craft provides a cheaper way to collect data from customers such as placing order, Customer feedback and much more. best thing i like is it has a best thing work with as we want no with said templates and other we can create as per our requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Panel design is bit outdated but it is very much light weight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use the formcraft for many purpose such as Job application, Surveys, Lead generation. you can also find the related template for the same. You can choose one of them and add your own question and start using formcraft at a less price. Also has an 128 bit ssl secure to collect data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Created survey forms with it with just a minute of time drag and drop facility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I use FormCrafts to easily create forms on our company website that will sync with Zendesk and create custom tickets for each form submission. It's super easy to set up the integration between the two systems and took no time at all to figure out how to get the information I wanted from the form into the Zendesk ticket. I can simply send over the submissions in the body of the ticket, or set it up so that each form field links to a certain Zendesk field. I really love the flexibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is that on the list where you specify what is being sent over to Zendesk, it won't let you rearrange the items. So if I decide I want a new field added in the middle, I have to re-organize them all. Maybe there's an easier way to do this, but I haven't figured it out. And honestly, it's about a 30-second change instead of a 5-second one so it's not a huge dealbreaker or anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We like the flexibility to use forms across our company website while still integrating with the systems we already have in place (Zendesk). We started with only one form created, but we've created about 5 at this point. They're so easy to make that even if we need to create a form for only a few months for a customer communication project, it's easy to do and up within an hour or so. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.