Gusto Payroll

Payroll, benefits, and HR made refreshingly easy.

Try Gusto free for one month

Work for Gusto Payroll?

Learning about Gusto Payroll?

Gusto Payroll Reviews

Ask Gusto Payroll a Question
Showing 325 Gusto Payroll reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Gusto Payroll
Michael R.

"Unethical business with unresponsive support"

What do you like best?

They used to be a good company the first year we were with them, way back when they were called Zenpayroll.

What do you dislike?

Gusto has tripled our price with zero new features. When I emailed support, they ignored my email even though we have been a paying customer for years. The same features that I was paying $4/mo/person for is now $12/mo/person.

Since all employee data is tied into this system, it is a nightmare to switch, and they know it which is why they don't grandfather you in like most ethical companies do.

Recently they failed to pay unemployment taxes in Texas on time leading to penalties for all of their Texas based businesses.

Support can take days to respond if they respond at all.

They are not an ethical business to work with and I look forward to the day we can shed them and go with a company that doesn't bait and switch you on pricing and has support that actually is friendly, helpful, and responsive.

Payroll.

What Payroll solution do you use?

Hilary R.

"So glad I switched from ADP to Gusto!!"

What do you like best?

Gusto has exceptional customer service. I was identified using a client code with ADP and used to get passed around between departments for an hour before getting an answer. Now with Gusto, I call their dedicated service professionals and they know me by name. They have really short wait times (if any) and always respond to emails in a timely manner, including follow up.

What do you dislike?

Only issue I have is that it doesn't work well with Safari browser. I have had some payroll errors due to not using Chrome.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you run a small business, Gusto is hands down the best option. It's almost like we hired a whole HR department when we signed on with Gusto, without having to take on the additional cost. I would highly recommend!!

Our new employee on boarding process has been streamlined. I just enter some basic information in their profile and then Gusto does the rest to collect information from the employee. It's an easy to use platform that stores all of the information I need about my employees.

D'nelle D.

"The very definition of peace of mind"

What do you like best?

Gusto's customer support is, by far, the best of any of the software/service providers our company uses. They are responsive, attentive, and caring. Payroll and taxes are a big source of stress for us (being a company with only two employees and many, many contractors) because we're not accountants or tax professionals. Knowing that Gusto has our back, keeping the i's dotted and the t's crossed while also being infinitely patient with our questions and concerns, literally helps us both sleep better at night.

What do you dislike?

Overall, their online interface does everything that we need. I could get really nitpicky about a couple UX issues if pressed (having to click more times than I'd prefer in terms of bulk editing/info review), but the overall user experience is intuitive, logical, and helpful.

We are NOT accountants or tax professionals, so Gusto allows us to actually run payroll and manage a stable of contractors with zero stress. The self-onboarding feature is key for us, because that way we don't have to keep sensitive information stored on our company computers, and our contractors can access their information directly. Previously, we used our accountant to issue 1099s, costing us about $50/contractor/year; with Gusto, we pay on a monthly basis only for the contractors that we paid *in that month* but still get the infrastructure for contractor-self-management and issuing 1099s; not only does it save us money, it saves us administrative time.

Additionally, for our two employees, we didn't have to navigate the complex world of state and federal tax reporting/FICA payments, and when there's an issue that does need our attention, the Gusto support team invariably steps in to help us understand how to proceed.

Chris B.

"Gusto Payroll software makes tasks more complicated, simple and personal."

What do you like best?

Personally, what I like most about Gusto Payroll software is that it is hosted on the cloud and does not require any special software to install or maintain. I can access my company's payroll system from any web browser. In addition, the Gusto Payroll software platform is compatible with mobile devices and I can access it from any smartphone or tablet.

What do you dislike?

Gusto Payroll software does not have some features provided by other payroll software. For example, do not print or send checks to my employees, since I can print them directly from the online system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best software recommended for small and medium businesses, I liked it a lot, its interface is very easy to use, it complies with all the tools and the price is excellent for all the things you get.

The best payroll software for my company, We choose the Gusto Payroll software as the best because it is one of the easiest to use payroll software tools and makes payroll management for my company's employees, as well as for independent contractors . It offers many convenient features, such as the automatic incorporation of employees, benefit management, automatic payroll operation and first-class customer service. It is also one of the most affordable payroll options.

Marcel M.

"Gusto is really good."

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Clear and concise interface. The payroll was easy, automated and simple to manage for situations such as overtime, free time and payments of unique bonuses. The focus of the checklist to set up accounts makes things very easy from the start and the control panel lets you know what actions are necessary.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is terrible. There is an online chat button, but it probably only appears for a few seconds once or twice a day. They take at least 3-5 business days to respond to you. There is a compliance function for smaller companies without a human resources person, but those people sometimes have no idea what they are talking about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best for small businesses and autonomous users with few employees. It is focused on offering tools to make the requirements to manage a company do not have frictions. It is not necessary to hire someone to manage payroll and benefits when you can only set things up quickly and Gusto was there from the beginning. All he would say is that they were immediate with his call.

My company uses Gusto to track payment checks. We also store personal documents in Taste, such as W4, offer letters, I-9, etc. Gusto makes it easier to see the history of your paycheck and see the detailed reports of each one. They send friendly emails with fun facts about your payment report (like how many bottles of water you could buy with your paycheck). The user experience in Gusto is phenomenal. The site is very easy to navigate.

Boyd Ernest D.

"The difficult thing is to calculate payroll and benefits of employees,Taste everything makes it easy"

What do you like best?

Its simplicity I love it, it's fast and the way it allows me to register employees is amazing, GUSTO is a well designed software because its integration with other accounting software streamlines the process, the way it has helped me save time is simple, it has taken away some headaches, since it only takes 30 seconds to generate the payroll, before generating a payroll were hours of horror for me, and lately in my company many customers and employees pass by who do not have the minimum knowledge that I LIKE It exists, and for us when we teach them how to calculate the benefits of their administration and organize their expenses, GUSTO has been very useful for us and has a very attractive and friendly website.

What do you dislike?

Maybe for many, GUSTO is not perfect or simply see its disadvantages, but for my TASTE has been the best thing that crossed my path, it is true that you need a card where you can manage the hours worked by employees and in the project where Those hours were dedicated, but I know they are disadvantages that will soon become their strengths.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, not for you, but so that your employees feel grateful for the good management of your life, with GUSTO you will notice the difference, it is a great software to manage all those benefits, as well as it is very good, fast and easy to generate those complicated payrolls.

Improve the hiring of employees, as well as the generation of payroll, now I do it with all the speed of the world because it is only a matter of minutes to generate them and with the guarantee that I am fulfilling my work punctually. Now I can add new benefits for employees to enjoy, recently add health benefit per group and it works perfectly, as it also helps me pay state and local taxes. I am really surprised by the completeness of this software and it makes me feel that everything is working as it should be.

Pooya K.

"Couldn't ask for more"

What do you like best?

I had a lot of nightmares about the thought of payroll when I started my business. Gusto had turned something that I thought to be difficult and tedious into one of the simplest parts of my business. I recommend Gusto to EVERYONE! Some things I like the best:

-Ease of use (onboarding new employees, running payroll

-Social aspects (ditigal cards for new employees)

- User interface

- Managing benefits (healthcare, 401k)

- Integration with accounting software

What do you dislike?

-Customer service is hard to reach when there is a problem. -

Gusto lacks provisions for hiring union employees. Need to use a "workaround" to ensure payroll and benefits are correct for a union employee.

- lack of a comprehensive timecard to manage the projects each employee is working on

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. Your employees will enjoy using it and you will thank yourself for using it. Di Did

- integration of benefits

- hiring new employees

- paying independent contractors

Ryan R.

"Finally a business software that actually makes things easier (with no additional work)"

What do you like best?

Taxes, compliance, and payroll in general are difficult for us. We are a creative company and weren't big enough to hire someone exclusively for these tasks. Gusto handled taxes for employees, tax compliance, new hire reporting, and of course the payroll for us when we weren't big enough to hire someone specifically for those things. Now that we are bigger, our bookkeeper is going to continue to use it because it costs us way more for him to take over those tasks than to let Gusto keep doing it!

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot of downside if any. I would say the only thing I would love to see is the ability to send contractor time sheets to Gusto. Right now I can't find a timesheet app or provider that will allow me to classify personnel as a contractor and then send it with that classification to Gusto, but that really isn't Gusto's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even if you bring someone on to handle the things Gusto does, run the numbers, you might find out like we did that their automated system cost way less to perform those specific tasks and allows your new bookkeeper or accountant to get even more done in other areas.

Not having to file new hire paperwork or calculate payroll taxes saves us so much time. We recently added on Health Insurance too as well as time off accrual which Gusto automatically deducts and calculates for us!

Meg M.

"Gusto is a Dream in a World of Payroll Nightmares!"

What do you like best?

I love Gusto's extremely easy to use interface and excellent customer service. Payroll can be stressful and scary, but Gusto's software makes it a breeze. The dashboard is arranged in a way that makes sense and easy to find what you're looking for. Their customer services is kind, helpful, and extremely responsive—unlike many other payroll companies!

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot I don't like about Gusto. Every once and I while I get my administrator and user profile mixed up, but quickly realize my mistake. Overall, Gusto is an excellent payroll service and I recommend it to all my colleagues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend trying out the different tiers of Gusto's payroll plans to find out which one is right for you! There's benefits to each level and you can switch plans at any time.

Gusto has made running payroll easy and stress-free. Now, running payroll only takes 5 minutes! It saves me time and money compared to other payroll companies. I also love that Gusto automatically makes federal and state tax payments on my behalf, giving me peace of mind that things are being taken care of.

Jordin N.

"Easy to Update"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy for workers to clock in and update their times and lunches accordingly. It is a great platform where all of the information is readily available to both employees and employers. One of the greatest things about Gusto is not having to wait for your W2 during tax season-- They send out notifications making it very clear when your W2 will be available, and the last two years I have been able to file my taxes before any one else around me waiting on their W2's in the mail. Paystubs are also easy to access and download directly to your computer, or you can store them in Gusto. Gusto also has really cute little sayings on the dashboard that often brighten my day.

What do you dislike?

Downside is there's no easy app you can just open really quickly to punch in. It's a little more of a chore to punch in and out everyday, and therefore really easy to forget. It is nice that employees can edit this if they forget, however you do need to be able to trust or confirm that those are the hours your employees actually worked if you choose to have that option available.

It is just a few clicks to issue and access payroll. So easy a non-accountant can do it!

Bethany M.

"Thank goodness for Gusto!!!! "

What do you like best?

Gusto makes everything EASY. The interface is clean and information is easy to access there. Help is readily available via email or phone call and their staff is kind and knowledgeable. Employee self onboarding saves me hours of work each month. I love having all of my payroll expenses organized and synced to upload to my accounting software ( FreshBooks) automatically each week. And having my workers comp calculated and automatically paid weekly is a huge help!

What do you dislike?

It is really difficult to find something that would make me dislike Gusto! I really absolutely love this product and don't have any complaints!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have tried Intuit and ADP and I can assure you - Gusto is the one. There is nothing else like it- make the switch today!!! (They will make it easy!) You will be so glad you did!!!! =)

Having employees self onboard - including all required notices such as company policies, handbooks, sexual harassment policy, background check permissions, direct deposit information, etc- literally saves me hours each time we hire. I also no longer have to guess, worry and wonder about how much my workers comp bill will be because it is calculated and paid automatically each week based on my payroll. PTO is also automatically calculated. I don't even have to THINK about paying payroll taxes- it's all just HANDLED. I couldn't be happier!

Greg S.

"Effortless and reliable Payroll Outsourcing"

What do you like best?

Gusto, formerly ZenPayroll .... has been exactly what our small business needs as we have started as a sole proprietorship to LLC ... to the world-wide enterprise that we are today .... (ok, maybe not that last part). Gusto makes complicated HR requirements seem simple for our limited resources. Gusto helps our perception from our employees. It is very accomodating for our overseas employees

What do you dislike?

Historically , I was not satisfied with the ACH lead time ... especially on holiday weekends ... Gusto required me to get payroll submitted BEFORE the week was done - and that sucked. However, they have recently changed this and NOW I am no longer rushed .... I can get payroll submitted the latest on Wednesday and employees get paid ACH on Friday as expected. This has been resolved thankfully .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The onboarding process is customizable. Also, the employees can onboard themselves! I am happy with the level of support that we are getting from Gusto - throughout the years. They respond directly with the gov agencies and they manage insurance payment and withholdings.

Efficiency in the back office ... it's the best money we spend. It helps onboarding and helps is organized HR documents. Employees can access records via Gusto after they are FIRED ... without having to call us and get all awkward. ya know? Support is very receptive and they do help by responding appropriately.

Nicole C.

"Perfect companion for a growing business"

What do you like best?

Their customer service. They are relentlessly supportive, which is so helpful when transitioning from a team of contractors to paid staff. We have a remote team and are often adding contractors frequently, and they're always readily available via phone and email – helpful, too! Lastly, the web interface is super intuitive. It's easy to navigate as an administrator and the platform for users is straightforward and clear. Love that they send friendly emails to all staff when they get paid. It's the little things.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything negative to say. I know it might be pricier than other options, but I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Especially if you're new to managing employees at your company. Their customer support alone is worth it.

Gusto Payroll transitioned us from paying contractors on other platforms to organizing all contractors, then transitioning people (and adding new employees) as full or part-time. The fact that they manage our insurance AND all our state and federal reporting make things SO easy. I was hesitant about paying a premium for this, but it's honestly alleviated so much burden from our small and mighty team. It makes payroll straightforward, transparent, and I'd go as far as to say pleasant!

Chris M.

"Good Automation. Good Support. Frustrating if you have an Irregular Payroll Schedule."

What do you like best?

Gusto automates all the paperwork for hiring, letting people go, and filing their payroll paperwork. They've successfully done this for us for years even as we've moved around the country. Finding a single Accountant or team to handle multiple states like that would've cost us way, way more, and been a lot more back and forth, phone calls and paperwork. Gusto also helped us with a problem that was a mix of their and our fault, in a way that really did go above and beyond what I expected. The problem is laid out below, but Gusto split the difference and filed an amendment for one of the years that got screwed up, but not the other. I didn't expect any filing of corrections in that regard.

What do you dislike?

Gusto has a very frustration set of assumptions around your being a business that pays weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Their design and interface cannot imagine a business like ours, that pays when we get paid. Our clients pay when a project completes, and the money immediately goes to the employees and contractors that built that project. But Gusto will relentlessly email everyone enrolled in our account, including our Accountant who has no role in when Payroll happens, nagging them to run a Payroll that should NOT be run. This plays out in a lot of dangerous scenarios I had not originally considered. For example, each Monthly Payroll that Gusto's interface creates then sits there, permanently - you can't delete it or cancel it. You have to run it in some fashion. One obvious way to clear these out is to wait until it is time, and run the oldest one Gusto dumped on you. But as it turns out, Gusto doesn't file that Payroll item as having happened now, it backdates it to the arbitrary date it originally put on it. Which can result in a ton of back taxes, because that incorrect date is being sent to the IRS and state tax agencies. In our case, the back date crossed a year boundary and we are currently dealing with over $30k in back taxes we should not have had to pay. We might eventually clean it up, but, we will be out thousands in penalties no matter what that Gusto will not cover. We have asked Gusto to fix this problem for years and all we get is immense disinterest.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your payroll schedule is weekly, monthly, or biweekly, it should be straightforward. If not, read on:

* Everyone who is allowed access will be relentlessly nagged in email to run Payrolls that *SHOULD NOT* be run. Help the impacted employees setup auto-deletes. Gusto will periodically change the subject line of these so expect to have to help them modify these auto-deletes.

* Run the Payrolls it dumps on you with $0 for every employee. Depending on your number of employees this can be quite the chore, but you're stuck with it every month. Never run them as actual Payroll; the habit will eventually get you into trouble when you accidentally cross a year boundary.

* Always run actual Payrolls as Off-Cycle.

Payroll automation.

Christopher G.

"Best payroll for small, growing companies"

What do you like best?

Whether you have hourly, salaried, part-time, or independent contractors on your team, gusto makes payroll as easy as I've seen from any provider. Our team has a blend of all, we're 12 people and growing, and I never have to spend more than 10 minutes a month on payroll and everything is accurate. Incredible value for the money. Onboarding new employees is also incredibly easy, and light years ahead of any other provider.

What do you dislike?

So far, it's been everything we could ask for.

Taxes are obviously the most important benefit we get from Gusto. We're distributed with employees in 4 US States, and pay a variety of payroll taxes in each state. We also use Gusto for benefits administration - as we grew to the right size, we secured our first company health plan through gusto and continue to administer benefits there today.

Jeff B.

"Every part of Gusto is delightful."

What do you like best?

The ease of completing every task. From adding employees, to paying employees, to adding contractors, to paying contractors, to being compliant with worker's compensation insurance, to issuing W-2s and 1099s. Gusto is just easy.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any downsides yet. I was warned (by one of Gusto's competitors) that I should keep a close eye on my state taxes (being from Massachusetts, that certainly seemed like good advice). All's well so far though!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that you have your ducks in a row beyond just the payroll side. Gusto will make that easy but will call attention to the holes you've got.

Gusto allows us to work with a wide variety of independent contractors (that's a large part of our business) while also paying proper employees. The former, we were fine at previously. But when we added employees and worked to go from $x revenue to $x^2 revenue, we needed something scalable. Gusto was the right answer for that.

Joey H.

"Payroll and Benefits Made Easy"

What do you like best?

On-boarding is super easy, payroll is even easier. Management of benefits and adding benefits is also equally easy and straightforward. They walk you through everything step by step so you don't have to worry about or forget to collect any necessary info.

What do you dislike?

Administrative controls can be somewhat limiting. If you're an individual running the show, completing payment, and on-boarding everyone yourself then it's probably fine, but the controls you can grant to another individual don't allow you to truly let them handle things themselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check out the free walkthrough on their site, setup a trial, and if it really doesn't fit your company format then at worst you've got some ideas of what you're looking for in a payroll system

Issuing payment to contractors is super easy and straightforward. Literally just a few clicks and their payment is on its way! Adding business offered benefits has been a breeze and has opened new doors for our company to be able to provide more benefits to our employees.

andrew g.

"It Makes Payroll Management Easy."

What do you like best?

One thing that i really like about the software is the great customer support team. When i was user to the software payroll management issues. The support team went out of their way to help me navigate through the system.The customer support is super good and always available.

the software just make the whole idea of payroll management easy and exciting.At first one might some difficulties to navigate through bit when you get comfortable with it, navigation becomes supper easy.I also like the graphics in the software that makes it exciting and appealing for one to navigate through.

I also like the fact that it makes it easy for to easily access the document required for taxation.Additionally, it also help me see every paycheck breakdown.

Gusto is a less expensive product. It cheap compared to other product in the same line of business.

What do you dislike?

I hate that the liability account do not sync well. I also do not like the fact the fact it has pretty basic reporting option.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gusto is a tool that is good for both large and small businesses. It highly functional and less expensive.

The whole process of payroll management have become easy and exciting.

The software also allows us to easily access taxation document and file taxes in real time.

Jessica B.

"Amazingly Easy To Use, Keeps Me Compliant"

What do you like best?

The time-saving and ease of use. Because Gusto integrates with our time management/scheduling platform (Homebase), running payroll each week takes just minutes. And when tax time comes, all of our documents are in one convenient place, so it doesn't take very long at all for me to compile everything I need for our accountant. It's really such an easy-to-use tool, but incredibly powerful and handles everything for us. Kind of like having our own HR department... which, as a company of 3-5 people, we certainly cannot afford to have on our own.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. We've been using the software for a couple of years now and I haven't run into any issues at all with it. Always able to find what I need, and get help when I can't. Wish I had something negative to say to balance out all the good, but I really don't!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the price - it's an incredible value, especially for a small business, to have such a powerful tool at a really reasonable price. Look at the list of integrations, too - it connects with many other business software products (Quickbooks, Homebase, etc.) that makes everything even more streamlined.

We're a very small, family-owned business, and our duties involve not only management/admin/business responsibilities but also working in our storefront. Without much time to spare in general, we don't have a ton of time to dedicate to learning all of the ins and outs of payroll, the tax filing process, or the forms we need in order to stay compliant. Gusto takes care of all of that for us, all while keeping us in the know so we don't miss anything. We know what's being done for us, and that it's being done on schedule. It's a huge help and time saver for us. I don't think we'd have been able to handle the hiring process on our own, nevermind all of the extra paperwork associated employment.

luke f.

"Great easy-to-use payroll system for all your needs"

What do you like best?

Their support team is incredible! They answered questions promptly, and do so with excellence. They are knowledgable and helpful. Their website and features are very intuitive and easy to use. You can create and account, take a brief tour of the site, and be up and running ready to work in a matter of a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Their primary focus is not non-profits like the one I work for. There aren't many problems that we face because of this, but we have had to, at times, work with their team to help them understand our non-profit needs and how they are different than a traditional business.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The company is very in tune with the needs of businesses and they are always innovating and adding new features to better serve needs.

I love that they take care of all of our tax filings with the IRS and provide end of the year tax documents for our employees. This takes stress off of us knowing the professionals who understand the rules are taking care of important tax needs.

Rose L.

"Huge Time & Money-Saver!!"

What do you like best?

After sitting down with our CPA and discussing the benefits of using a payroll service for our small business, my husband and I looked into various companies to perform this (what we consider to be tedious and really boring) task. A family member suggested that we use Gusto, so we gave it a shot and never looked back.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! This product has been easy peasy, even for rookies like us!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can't say enough good things about this product. We're undoubtedly putting more money back into our bank accounts and less greys on our heads because of Gusto.

Gusto not only saves us a ton of money on our taxes, but it gives us a safe & secure method of making sure we file the appropriate forms and tax documents on-time. When it comes to payroll, we pretty much set it and forget it now.

We can't imagine spending hours and hours trying to figure out how to run payroll without Gusto.

Kevin S.

"Complete Solution at a Competitive Price"

What do you like best?

Auto payroll. We pay our staff weekly and the auto features make this simple.

What do you dislike?

The off-cycle/bonus payrolls figuring out the checks/journal entries to Aplos.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The checklist based approach to setup and the year end processes was very helpful. I like the dashboard which readily displays the actions needed. The only slight area of opportunity is sometimes the terminology assumes the user has a little deeper background in Payroll. As a first year Treasurer at our church, I'm new to the complexity of payroll, but Gusto has made it much easier than I expected it to be.

We struggled to get payroll tax filings done on time. Gusto has made this very easy and has eased a lot of the stress of ensuring we're calculating payroll and taxes correctly. While I had a little trial/error figuring out the off-cycle and bonus payrolls (mostly how the journal entries would post), the features have addressed all of our situations. The system even takes care of automatically adding the fringe benefit portion of the company vehicle.

Grey D.

"Gusto is amazing for automating small business payroll"

What do you like best?

Automation! It handles everything for you

What do you dislike?

I genuinely have not seen any downsides

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Gusto is payroll of the future. If you want to automate aspects of management and simplify your reporting requirements, this is the tool for you.

Making my life as a small business owner much easier! Gusto automates payroll so I don't have to remember it each month plus they take care of all my state and federal tax requirements. I really love the ability to electronically sign and file all of our forms. We try to cut down on paper and filing so using electronic copies that we can sign and keep online without ever having to print them saves us time, money, and space! Ultimately, Gusto is saving us a bunch of money too over hiring a payroll company to run this for us.

Michael M.

"Saves me WAY more in Fines than I pay them"

What do you like best?

Gusto makes sure that all is well with Uncle Sam. When I get busy 'Tedious admin busywork' gets pushed onto the back burner. Left to my own devices I'd be getting fines and penalties every quarter for failure to file. Also, they are the best at customer service, although the app is so stable that I've really not called them in months.

What do you dislike?

Well the biggest drawback is that it's not free. It's not bay any stretch expensive, and it's worth every penny I pay them. But it's not free. It would be better if it was free. I'm still happy to pay for it, because it provides a valuable service. but it's not free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

go for it they are very customer friendly, and are really pleasant to work with, Accurate and timely.

They're doing a great job of keeping me out of jail for Tax Fraud. Not that I'm trying to commit tax fraud, but the feds (and the staties) take a dime view of not reporting income properly.

Learn more about Gusto Payroll

Gusto Payroll Videos

Learning about Gusto Payroll?

* We monitor all Gusto Payroll reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Try Gusto free for one month