Accelo Reviews & Product Details

Accelo Overview

What is Accelo?

Accelo is built for Service Businesses. Our all-in-one professional services business system makes it easy to manage all your client work, from prospect to payment, and everything in between. Easy-to-use, automated and intelligent - Accelo lets you finally run your entire business in the cloud. Experience the most streamlined, integrated, and powerful Service Operations Automation software that easily allows you to connect all the moving parts of your business in one cloud-based platform. With powerful features like automatic email capture, automated time sheets, custom reporting, and intelligent business processes that alert you if things are going off track, you can forecast the future and make sure you keep your revenue growth in sight. Contact us today for a free consultation or test drive it yourself with our free trial offering. Accelo - Profitability Starts Here

Accelo Details
Discussions
Accelo Community

Manage your entire business from one simple place. From prospect to payment, automate your processes and gain the visibility you need to grow your business.

The pioneer in utilizing modern technology for Service Operations Automation, Accelo sets itself apart in the abundance of its features, the level of customization of its interface, and the breadth of its integrations with your systems.

Our platform was built to help Service Businesses succeed by giving them the ability to fully run, track, grow, and forecast their business profitability all in one place.

Accelo
2011
San Francisco, CA
@accelo

Accelo Videos

Accelo Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Accelo community
Have you used Accelo before?

Accelo Reviews

Showing 242 Accelo reviews
Already have Accelo?
VP Business Development
What do you like best?

A great experience during implementation. First of all during the sales cycle the Sales person (Anthony Garrett) took the time to understand our business and what we were trying to achieve. The implementation manager (Pat Doyle) was very thorough, patient and methodical. After the process was complete the Director of Implementation checked in with us to confirm everything was to our satisfaction. Overall, we have found the software intuitive and very flexible and quite easy to configure to our processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Accelo is one of the best kept secrets in the CRM space. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for the 14 day trial. Best way to see if the solution is a good fit for your organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problem of keeping track of all communications with client prospects by sales and marketing teams. Additionally, we have full integration with our accounting software (Xero) for invoicing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo presents complete project management features from start to finish, being one of my favorite aspects in relation to software, giving excellent information about the ideas in progress of each of the clients with whom a particular company works, to carry out a good total view of the operators from any place and device that is desired to be used in these operations, helping to offer services, adapting to the environment of said organization, for planning tasks, pending work, appointments, and among others functions that run on a large scale and achieve significant change in these areas of work, automation and project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Apparently it shows signs of prevalent and annoying errors, when we try to move and designate the tasks of an entire organization, including meeting statistics or among other important data based on the steps that are carried out through this software, as these events can be a serious problem, having to restart the entire server, losing the programming settings, being a disastrous inconvenience in large quantities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can determine that Accelo is a system that can do everything, as long as it has margin and relationship with the subject, based on automation of deeper services or for a professional environment and for project management that is carried out on a daily basis, whether they are tasks, capacity planning for the probability of purchasing a product for a certain convenience of your due company, financial reports at business levels, and among other characteristics that this software covers in a very sophisticated way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use this software in large quantities as it provides good features that are our convenience, its function in the company platform that we have, mostly for automation on our servers, to carry out a development based on artificial intelligence based on schedules, so that this system acts only in its opinion, as long as it maintains the benefits of its work to our environment, mentioning that we implement this application mainly for the management of projects that we execute on a large scale, to maintain one of these schedules , which is time tracking to encourage pending tasks to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Accelo
What do you like best?

Accelo is quite useful software when it requires automation in repeatable processes that an organization acquires, precisely when it comes to professional work sections, which means a delicate area in these work areas of high importance at the business level, specifically in the massive emails that must be sent daily, if your establishment is in charge of marketing by these communication methods, which is guaranteed since the effectiveness maintains a fairly high percentage, being one of my favorite systems, thanks to this point and the robust project management that this app contains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The view in the programming area that this software maintains, for the constant performance that it must perform, could be more consistent, since sometimes, establishing an update of the work that must be executed, to an unrepeatable environment, is difficult, since that its functions are internally peculiar and require a basic knowledge to learn to use its purposes, in an easier and more comfortable way, being otherwise a total challenge, which should update these areas of greater concentration in use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Accelo is a sophisticated system based on the automation of professional services within an organization, including a majestic program for the management of projects and tasks that are frequently highlighted in a business establishment, highlighting that it is perfect in labor matters, to update automatically the profiles of the clients, to easily visualize when was the last time of correspondence interaction with these individuals, not excluding that it is ideal as an application for the decay related to the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Accelo, since from the beginning of its implementation, it provided us with a very important decrease in constant work time, by automating certain repeatable processes within our organization, after logically due programming, which was wonderful for us , since we can consolidate the data entry of sales that is carried out through emails in an automatic and simple way, being from another point of view a fantastic CRM system, both in areas related to digital marketing, as well as that of customer relations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Services Manager
What do you like best?

Accelo has been a very helpful tool for our Project Management, specifically the Budget Tracking. I appreciate the reminders you can set for yourself / your Team - allowing you all to track the work in real time and not lose sight of the bigger picture along the way. Another resourceful tool is the ability to monitor the minutes / hours you work on each project. For example, if I spend 1 Hour doing logistics / resourcing for a particular client - Accelo allows me to utilize a kind of stop watch to monitor every second. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Accelo has a lot of features, making it a little overwhelming at times to navigate. Speaking from personal / professional experience, I have been using Accelo for over 6 Months and feel like I still have only scratched the surface. I want to know my company / my Team / myself are all getting the best possible solutions for our work to benefit our clients. Programs like Accelo can be difficult to master, unless you lean on them for training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accelo allows us to keep our Projects organized and details the timelines. The problem solving capabilities are rooted in project timelines. Accelo gives us the ability to keep ourselves / our Team / our clients on track to fulfill every goal in the appropriate timeline. We can solve the problems / accomplish the goals with a clear end in sight and be able to address any roadblocks before they occur. When used correctly, Accelo can guide a project timeline from start to finish without missing deadlines or going over budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO, Tribe
What do you like best?

It all started with Accelo's CEO taking a direct interest in helping us to solve some of our key business challenges - a reflection of the company culture and focus on constant improvements and growth. Accelo provides a comprehensive platform for managing projects, sales, service and CRM activities. It allows our teams to work with one view of our customers, ultimately allowing them to focus on delivering better and smarter business outcomes. The team at Accelo deliver consistently to their roadmap promises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Limited reporting has required the build of a customised reporting platform. Accelo are still developing some of the RMM and managed services integrations common to our market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single view of customer interactions - whether project, service, sales or general engagement based. Consolidated view of our core business operations gives the team confidence that they are focused in the right areas. OOB integrations with key systems, as well as customised integrations have helped improve internal business efficiency and set a platform for continual improvement. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Consultant
What do you like best?

I can quickly find the projects I've been working on and report my time spent on them. The graphs allows me to identify how much billable time I've spent and I can see how much billable time I still have assigned.

Definitely it's an easy to go tool regarding scheduling my times. Also, the managers can track on how are we spending our times, which makes it great to coordinate the daily jobs.

I also like that I can coordinate with teammates I'm working on so we can focus on different tasks / projects and have a track to identify what have they been working on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I Would only add the option to edit the Daily Timesheet directly from the pane.

For example, if I wrongly reported a job on a day that should be for another date, I need to either view it separately in order to move it or, I would have to delete it and then log it again on the correct day. This can be improved.

Beside of this, sometimes I get lost around the tool but then again, it's quite easy to find what your looking for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Move around to get use to it. It might take a bit to get used to it but it definitely saves time and gives you more clarity about how the time is being used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time log definitely. For me it has been one of the best tools I've used regarding login my daily time at my job.

What in previous jobs took me several minutes and sometimes even hours, here I can do it in 30 minutes for a whole week. Finding projects and tasks I've been working on it's really fast and easy.

One of the benefits I've experienced is that I have plenty more time to perform my job instead of being caught by filling reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo offers an all-in-one solution for my creative agency. The ability to include different divisions and have different classifications of clients in one system saves us time, energy, and money when it comes to project management and billing. The Quickbooks Online and Gmail sync are both huge pluses to the system's ability to work in line with our existing infrastructure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some simple user experience issues that I have brought up a few times that never seem to get fixed. The Gmail and QBO syncs can be a little buggy at times. The newest search function isn't as intuitive as the old version. The CRM is too simplistic, so we just don't use it anymore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Accelo is a great solution for any project, ticket, or retainer-based services company that is looking to streamline the communication, work allocation, and billing, process within their company. Their customer service is excellent and the onboarding process options they have will meet any company's needs or budget. The pricing is such that if you need more than one of the modules, you might as well get the full SERVOPS. It might seem a schemey way of getting you to the SERVOPS, but it is worth it in the end. I have been using Acello for my company for over four years now, and I have never thought of switching to any other program since signing up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ticket and retainer task management and billing for multiple divisions with one login. Syncing billing to QBO for seamless accounts receivable process. These were the two objectives we wanted to meet when choosing Accelo and is what keeps us very happy to stay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I would think what I like best about Accelo is its simplicity! It's easy to navigate and train others to use, really gets all the information into one place, which is perfect when more than one teammate is working on the same project.

I really like that the task manager portion is simple to use and easy to see what is the next step is, to keep the project going smoothly.

The layout is great and easy use, the task manager is perfect and can be integrated with outlook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't run into anything I haven't like so far, anytime I'm not sure of something the Accelo team is one email away and they are great at communicating and giving helpful tips!

If you have any problems just reach out by phone or email, you will get a response very quickly, and actual response, not just your typical "we received your email and will get back to you shortly" they will get back to you with the how-to or why to fix your issue or help you find it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Accelo is great to bring all aspects of a CRM and keep the Team working together. Accelo's support team is easy to reach and always has the answers you need. I strongly suggest using Accelo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all information in place for all the company to use, whether it's prospecting or managing client projects its great to follow and keep track of all the progress in one spot! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo has a lot of customization and integration abilities to extend their already great workflow from sales & quotes clear to project management, time & expense tracking and finally a ton of billing options. Their integrations operate smooth and fast (we use Xero and Box) and are quick and easy to setup. I looked at over 85 different solutions before I found Accelo that does everything I need. I was just about to build my own solution from scratch, but now I don't have to! They also have great professional startup services that really help you dial in their software to fit your business, I highly recommend paying for their startup services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few unpolished bits like windows that pop over buttons, inconsistent visual themes or button placement. All very minor things that don't cause any problems and they're always fixing, upgrading and adding features.

The tool is not infinitely customizable, they have a definite workflow that if you can make your business conform to it, your transition will go much smoother. They made it very usable for a wide range of customers in different industries so you may have to work to finesse some peculiarities of your process into their tool. I don't view it as a "con" so to speak because it works very well for us, you'd just want to confirm that what it does works for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely pay for the startup services. They answer questions and help you find the best path forward based on their experience with other customers. It saved so much time getting things setup right from the start and not having to go read through all the manuals and guides to figure out how to do something or if you should even do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pulling the CRM aspect in with the "job" work is priceless for us. Now when programmers work on a job they can see the entire communication train from the first quote request and the information isn't trapped in a bunch of different inboxes.

Also being able to create a quote and pull that estimated time, milestones and tasks clear through to the actual work is a huge benefit and way better than before with separate quoting, time tracking & billing systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal Accessibility Strategist
What do you like best?

I love Accelo, the program is easy to use, it incorporates a lot of different aspects, like PM and Invoicing all in one. It's clicks of a button to invoice clients with no hassle. The app timer on the phone is awesome for meetings out of the office. The email tracking is the best thing ever. The support services you get from the team is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None really! just a couple of small custom items would be nice, but if you need something the team is really good about trying to figure it out and add it or have it on a list for when more people request it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When I started LPF we looked high and low for software that did everything for a reasonable price and not tens of thousands of dollars. Email tracking was a key item for me, especially on projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows my staff to work in one program instead of multiple. The email tracking allows the entire team to know whats going on in projects even if they aren't cc'd. Again the invoicing prevents me from having to export info. I just invoice the hours and then go to Xero and hit approve. When invoices are paid, again click of the button and it shows in Accelo. It cuts down on time big time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It allows us to track the progress of our projects on multiple levels simultaneously. The way the data is organized, we can drill down into specific areas to evaluate our performance and to quickly address areas for improvement. The "Project Stream" is a great tool as well. New projects move seamlessly from Sales to the studio with all of the relevant information already set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I wish the calendar views and interactions were more intuitive and easier to navigate. Otherwise, we have been extremely happy with Accelo and grateful for the many, many ways it has empowered us to manage our business more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of the managers are able to view the critical information on their projects in a matter of seconds. Our old method of quickbooks, and spreadsheets and calendars in decentralized formats was VERY ineffecient. We spend more time serving our clients and far less time chasing down data from decentralized sources. Setting up and administering contracts is easy and the templates tie to our delivery schedules. It allows a level of detail in the inputting of time by our employees that lets us see where the time goes in our projects and empowers us to craft better and more accurate proposals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Company Owner
Professional Training & Coaching
What do you like best?

Flexible, customisable and robust platform for complete agency project and studio management.

All the features are applicable and it's been designed for multiple projects, freelancers, teams, support tickets, everything in mind! It's so easy to use and there are bucket loads of resources online to help work out how to do small tasks.

There's ongoing development based on user feedback, so the update features are really useful and come with video tutorials to share with the team.

It's our day by day, hour by hour resource and scheduling tool for the busy agency. We've tried plenty of other options, which all fell short of key features. Accelo seems to have every request I come up with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've struggled with setting up templates that are weekly, monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly tasks, which can then convert financially and accurately. Admittedly, I'd say this is more me than the platform, as I haven't truly explored the update releases to see if my barriers have been overcome. I'm slowing building on these capabilities and it seems to be working well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use all the functions to get the most out of your subscription. There are plenty of tools available, but Accelo is comprehensive, and unless you utilise that, you'll keep thinking that there's always a better option. Remember you get what you pay for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accelo has replaced a good old white board for daily scrum, and with the scheduling feature in full swing, we can not only commit time for a team member, but schedule all hours so we know what's happening and when. It's very flexible and easy to use, so I've saved plenty of time not having to run training sessions for the team. As my whole team is part time with different work hours, everyone can stay on top of the project workflow without hand over meetings. We're also trying to heavily reduce our email sending and using Accelo to replace a lot of this information.

The biggest benefit so far is my entire studio doesn't need to be together to understand what they're doing. Accelo is their go-to. We now have a phrase that says "if it's not in Accelo, it's not happening" and it's completely changed the way we work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Marketing & Sales
What do you like best?

When I came on board the company was using google sheets to track our time with customers, freshdesk to track tickets for 2 customers, quick books on line to submit invoices, and no way to track customer interactions beyond sifting through G Suite to find emails and meetings.

With Accelo ServOps we now have 1 place to track all interactions with our customers, log time spent with our customers, provide a secure portal for our customers to track ticket progress, and view live data to ensure nothing slips through the cracks.

Tracking things like we were previously doing was workable when we had 15 customers. For us to grow successfully we needed a better way to manage / track our activities.

Emailing support gets a quick response that it was received and typically a response from a person within an hour (sometimes longer but not often). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Finding support information outside an accelo owned domain is virtually impossible. Their marketing team has done a phenomenal job of SEO... :)

Their support pages have any information you will need but at times it is difficult to find the right information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to track retainers, and tickets your options are slim if your looking to one tool.

Accelo ServOps and Apptivo were the only 2 we found that were capable of bringing everything under one roof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consolidating all our previous tools into one integrated tool.

When all invoices have been settled we are nearly break even with what we were paying before starting with Accelo.

We researched for nearly 3 months before settling on Accelo. Very few platforms provide all the functionality of Accelo ServOps with one integrated tool. Others have modules that combined provide the same functionality but integration between modules is either non existent or minimal.

Our team is now able to manage all interactions within the accelo platform or G Suite and I am able to track our SLA and retainer activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo gives us the ability to bring intelligence and flexiblity to our workflows and meet the needs for our comapny or any company. The customisation and automation is what brings this product to life. You can automate workflows, emails, triggers for reminders on just about anything. The capacity inside of each module to fit your process, your language and your requirements really brings this product to the top of our list for projects, tickets and retainer. The integration to G Suite and Xero are like magic. Easy, fast and flexible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If there was a dislike, it would just be the time to plan and think through how to customise and work through your business processes and develop the automation without creating too much noise in the environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to improve responsiveness from staff and customers through the use of the automation and the client portal.

The tranpareancy and visibilty between Accelo and G Suite lifts the capacity to see what has been happening with our staff and customer interations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo's Daily Timesheets make it super easy to keep track of my time as well as keep my tasks in line. The program is easy to use, very straight forward, and quick to set up. There seems to be almost endless possibilities for what this platform can do, and so far it has made my work life a lot easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If for whatever reason I'm unable to enter my time in on the same day, and I am looking to backdate it, it unfortunately keeps reverting to the current date/time with each entry. It would be great to be able to set a date/time to start the entry off with and then have it continue for the rest of that days entries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a great platform to consider for your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time tracking is everything! It's great being able to have everything I've done at just a few clicks of the mouse! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to have full visibility over multiple projects removes the admin so we can assess our productivity, profitability and work loads to ensure we're delivering great projects, on time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We're still in the very early stages of Accelo and the only problems we have encountered so far is that, at times, we don't like the auto time being added to peoples schedules. This is easily rectified though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Learn what works for your business, our workshop with Accelo was great but you need to go in and see what your specific needs are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We used a different tool previously and couldn't view our profitability, time spent on tasks - Accelo has solved this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

B2B Manager: Marketing and Field Channel
What do you like best?

We like Accelo as it has a very good amount of customization and makes each project highly organized and highly sophisticated Since it can contain huge layers of information, the longer you invest in access, the better your projects will be, since you end up adapting and the information layers become more complete, another of its great benefits is that it allows us to send emails from our target's account. which is a very good resource in addition to monitoring customer interactions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing we don't like about accessing it is that they cannot understand that a person can have more than one account per email and not add a new contact with each email, they should allow adding multiple emails to a single client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accelo has helped us find a room-based solution for our business management, helping us to consolidate ourselves while promoting all areas of our company, which has made us look much more professional, and has saved us many hours of work and organization. which translates into money savings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Organization

Communication via linked email account

how it links to gmail

easy of use when discussing projects with coworkers

easy to share project task links

organization of projects

project description and project checklist

reporting for different departments

integrations with other apps

helpful trouble shooting and support links

great shortcuts to save time

calendar feature

email alerts

tagging of projects

user experience

experience of the weekly timer screen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The search feature can be more organized and is great in the move your timer feature. The quick search feature of using the tab key helps and would be great to have more shortcuts like this in accelo. The accelo load time sometimes lags but this can be do to internet connection. There could be more features under the task description to allow Project Managers to identify ket features of a project. Sometimes the gmail linking email functionality does not work and times out. There could be a better way to organize email templates for a department to utilize and share. A page for all of the shortcuts you can use in accelo in a youtube video. A calendar feature to help organize projects similar to google calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ease of use

Project Management

reports

working with clients is easier

organization throughout the company

sharing reports and tasks

linking to an email client and utilizing the templates saves time

user experience is great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management

communication with clients

project management

group task management

communication with a team

task progress

reporting

meetings are easier and organized when using accelo to share projects

overall, communication is easier across the company with accelo

integration with gmail

email templates

project management skills are improved

calendar features

alerts

email alerts about project

moving tasks if the time was saved wrong

weekly time sheet is organized and easy to manage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

N
What do you like best?

Task triggers. I live in account management, and being able to set criteria that determine if a customer is due for follow-up is a game-changer. It allows me to keep my calendar open for meetings, while also keeping me on track and accountable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to share tasks with other staff members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to analyse and reconsider your workflows. Everything should be on the table, and everyone should be open to change. There's always a better way to get to the same endpoint. And seek consultative advice early. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It enables me to appear really proactive to my clients, ensures we're hitting all the appropriate touchpoints, but removes the need for me to tediously micromanage my own schedule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Accelo allows you to follow up the notes made in an extraordinarily easy way, above all to organize a reminder to prepare tasks and pending tasks, underlining that it also agrees to create these modalities, being a very useful tool, since organizations who use this software, proceed to promote this option of use frequently, highlighting that these calendar alerts for work correspondence are sent through emails, in order to get to promote notifications instantly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not easy at all to modify a sending objective with Accelo, which in situations can be a slowdown problem, which delays the work process in large quantities, especially when we are going to send files through large batches, which they are unified and their weight is high, but it should still share this data without any kind of problems and without overall speed simplification effects, being normally a challenge for these compartment purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is excellent and dedicated to the automation of professional services that certain high-category productive departments can exercise, being in the same way ideal for organizations that need to further promote their basic CRM management, since their work processes are guaranteed and automatic , to promote cleaner and fresher comfort, mentioning that for these essentials, you have considerable ability to constantly grow with your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We habitually use this software for principles based on the CRM that we constantly exercise, fundamentally implemented for both the sales department and the digital marketing department, since we can perform different tracking methods to guarantee a well-fostered pedagogical process on a successful and successful scale. wonderful, in these operations we agree to follow-up on the accounts of each of the clients with frequent purchases of our products, to have some idea of ​​what to offer in the future, if they make any movement on the platform we acquired again. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.