Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Reviews & Product Details

What is Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise?

THE GAME-CHANGER YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR. Packed with features for your industry. Enterprise is loaded with special features, tools, and reports for specific industries, including contracting, manufacturing & wholesale, non-profit, retail, professional services and accounting. Accurately track inventory from bin to sale. With Advanced Inventory, you can accurately track inventory from the bin to the sale across multiple locations. All you have to do is scan barcodes and Enterprise does the rest. Share data the way you want with user permissions. Set individual user roles and permissions so you can share what you want and keep private what you don't. Give your team access to the right information to succeed. Visualize financial data the way that makes sense for you. Your Customer Success Manager will partner with you to understand your needs, help you choose the right products for your business, and refer you to our best on-boarding specialists to get you up and running quickly.

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Screenshots

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Profile Details

Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Profile Details

Intuit
Description
From Intuits flagship products Quicken, QuickBooks & TurboTax to Mint.com, our end-to-end solutions stand as testament to our commitment to revolutionize the way millions of people manage small businesses, payroll, accounting, and personal finance.
1983
Ownership
Nasdaq: INTU
@Intuit

Companies Using Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise

Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative)
Big Island Bees

Financial Accountant
Banking
Most Recent Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise Video Review
Office Manager / Bookkeeper

"Once it is set up, it is very user friendly!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can set rules for accounting transactions, and that the info syncs to the operating program we use for work flow. Reports are easily generated, which helps to forecast and offer P&L for each job.

What do you dislike?

It is time consuming to set up, especially when a host is involved. Sometimes it is difficult to reach tech support (especially if you are EST and their tech support office does't open until 9 or 10 am EST. The chat feature is useful - but I recommend calling so they can remote in and help solve any issues you might be experiencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If a host is needed to communicate with another program, be sure to ask which hosts / servers are able to sync.

Faster reporting ability and accuracy is phenomenal. Payroll also offers great reporting for job costing. This is vital information in our industry so we can make sure we are hitting our margins.

VP

"QBE Review"

What do you like best?

I love QBE for its robustness. It does everything an accountant could possibly want in an accounting package. It's easy to use; it's extremely accurate; it's safe; it has a reasonable amount of safety features built-in, but not excessive. QBE is intuitive in that it has built-in reminders of tasks the user and the accountant need to perform.

What do you dislike?

Intuit does have an online accounting system called QBO, but it does not hold a candle to QBE. I wish the full-blown QBE could be setup as the online version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a truly robust, full blown accounting system, complete with job-costing and inventory, take a close look at QBE.

I install QBE in small to medium size businesses SMD's to handle all of their accounting needs. As the Accountant I am able to monitor the financial pulse of the business and make recommendations to the business owners/operators as to adjustments/changes they might want to consider to improve things like ROI and profits.

EFFECTIVE AND RIGID

"EFFECTIVE AND RIGID"

What do you like best?

This version of quickbooks is one of the best softwares when it comes to producing and giving analysis of financial reports in line with the IFRS standards. it also has an integrated payroll manager which helps in accounting for salaries and remuneration for employees keeping in line with the respective regulations such as remittances to the necessary government bodies such as the IRS and other agencies depending on the country. Quickbooks also helps in customer management such as as keeping track of client accounts and also providing charts which show how the company is performing.

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage of quickbooks desktop enterprise is that it`s not favourable in terms of applicability when running a small businesses who operate in a different industry thus they need customized apps which will effectively cater for their financial and accounting needs.

quickbooks also does offers few financial integrations with other softwares which will enable work to be easier for the end user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great software for bookkeeping, if the user has the right skills and techniques it can give accurate information on the performance of the company which will enable the shareholder to know whether the company is truly achieving its objectives.

Quickbooks enables me to view how my company is performing through analysis of the charts and graphs.

Quickbooks has also helped me to quickly produce financial statements when needed since it can automatically calculate figures for each respective account and compile the data into a financial statement.

Quickbooks has enabled to make faster payments and remuneration of salaries due to their payroll feature.

Accountant

"Quickbooks is a good solution for small-medium company"

What do you like best?

The QuickBooks brings the power of the cloud to the desktop. QuickBooks Online organizes your financial information all in one place. QuickBooks will also help you pay your bills when they’re due. It was a good tool to manage the whole sale process, including the aspects of vendors, customers, and employees. You can easily find all the information needed in workplaces.Also it's easer for employees record customer information, and solve problems if they have qustions on their orders.

What do you dislike?

It is the setup that is downright very bad and wastes a lot of time. The application process went well and got approved in minutes.The issue is that the link to complete the link and setup of QuickBooks Online Plus with the payroll ad on take a back end engineer to tweek things so the Payroll and Merchant Services will work together on my account.The list goes on but I don’t have time to write about the very rocky journey getting QuickBooks Online Plus set up. Like in our industry, we have lots of different type of inventory, it takes too long for setting up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've talked to the employer, and quickbooks deskktop enterprise is the most useful software in financial department. We will continue using it.

When we want to search a certain product that customers ordered, or they need an order copy from long time ago.Quickbook have almost everything we need. It's simple and fast. And it's a good financial solution for small medium company

Assistant Controller

"QuickBooks is an easy to learn, user friendly software"

What do you like best?

QuickBooks is very easy to learn. Procurify purchase orders are able to be imported into QuickBooks, which reduces data entry. I like that Quickbooks is forgiving in the sense that invoices can be adjusted and deleted easily. I like that the reports are typically very easy to pull and filter. I like that you can send invoices directly from QuickBooks. Bank reconciliations are easy to follow. Vendor and Customer set-up is easy.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that QuickBooks has a glitch that makes the balance sheet off until you log out and log back in. I do not like that QB will not accept POs from Procurify that have any symbols, such as a %. I do not like that you cannot see the account code used if a PO is imported from Procurify. Although entries can be easily adjusted/deleted this can cause problems if an uneducated accountant is handling the books.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very user friendly and easy to learn but it is very forgiving so entries can easily be deleted or manipulated so users of QuickBooks must be trustworthy. A new user can easily pick this up with the right training.

Automating data entry using the memorized transactions feature. Keep track of all credits to ensure we are not overpaying any invoices. Keep track of all aging balances to ensure quick collection efforts. Reporting helps determine key areas business can save money in or improve in.

Certified Public Accountant

"Small Business Accounting Software"

What do you like best?

I like the robust inventory, accounts receivable, and accounts payable modules of the Enterprise version. These modules really allow a larger small business, in particular construction, to do advanced job costing. You can attach payments and invoices to the appropriate customer with ease and see the profitability of each particular job.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the functionality and performance of the real time bank connection feature. It does not work at all. The Online version of Quickbooks works seamlessly at connecting bank accounts to quickbooks and getting a real time feed of that information.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Consider the Online version if you do not use to plan to use the inventory function.

Quickbooks Desktop provides an easy to use solution for small business accounting that allows just about anyone to participant in bookkeeping and accounting in a small business. It also has job costing functions that allow Construction and other service type businesses to determine which jobs are profitable and which are not.

sales manager

"Precise and Great Sales Analytic Tool!"

What do you like best?

Quick books has a very clear and simple interface. All the different shortcuts are very useful, you can navigate easily from customer to the reports , vendors etc.. All the time , you open a customer profile, you can see in few seconds all the main information about him. In 2 or 3 clicks, you can switch reports and see with details active or inactive customers, all relevant information for the accounting and key numbers for the different sales reports.

What do you dislike?

With Quickbooks, I dont use all the different interface. It will be great if we can customize the interface and make it even more useful and fast. All the time, you open a shortcut, it will open in a new page, sometimes you can have 10 different pages related to your research and it could be very challenging to navigate between those. Quick-books could be slow sometimes. It might crash, it depends how many people are using it at the same time. I will say QB is a great sales and accounting tool for small and medium company, when you are growing your team and/ or you use it everyday for everything, it is better if you get an update or a better version than this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend QB for samll and medium companies than need a quick, easy-using and detailed tools foe the accounting, sales reports and inventory track. QB is well structured with all details you need. Sometimes you have way too many shortcuts and pages, you can easily-be lost when you use it for the first time. QB is not the best tool for big company with more than 50 employees, because it can crash or bug easily when you have more than 6 people using it at the same time. When you have +few million turnover, all the info you import could be too heavy for the software.

Most of the time, I use quickbooks to resolve the customer orders and pending sales. For each customers, you can see all details regarding the open balance and track unpaid invoices and late-paying customers. Moreover, I use quickbooks to do my monthly and annually sales reports by category and customers. You can also do a detailed inventory track and report which is very useful foe the shipping management.

Property Manager
Real Estate

"simplicity at its finest"

What do you like best?

I enjoy that QB memorizes journal entries that way with one letter i can find the account i want to use and saves time during my day. If QB didn't have this quality i think many people would be frustrated with the product.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes QB can't open up a workbook and I have to follow the steps to do it all over again and then works the second or third time that I try it works

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT. get and save yourself the time in the long run, the only thing in life we can never get back

I am trying to figure out why Qb balance is more than our bank statements right now and I keep undoing the monthly reconciliations but the benefit is that I can uncheck all checked transactions by undoing the monthly reconciliation.

Financial Services

"Easy to use and recommended for small to medium size businesses"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks is easy to use and easy to navigate. I have been using it for years and find it is perfect for small to medium size businesses. It has many capabilities I haven't even used yet but from using it for many years, I have seen a big improvement in what the program is capable of.

I currently use Quickbooks with our other business software and it seamlessly imports everything we need. It also does this really fast and we've never had any issues with information importing to Quickbooks.

The financial reports are also so quick to create!

What do you dislike?

Quickbooks is not ideal for large or public businesses (lacks in controls), in my opinion. But this is fine because it is perfect for smaller to medium sized businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I believe there are trials of Quickbooks available and I highly recommend trying it because you will be convinced. It's a great product that has gotten better over the years and continues to improve. It is also very affordable and has capabilities that make bookkeeping a breeze!

The business I work with now works in multiple currencies. Quickbooks handles this really well. I also find the tracking of capital assets very helpful! As the accountant for a small and quickly expanding business, I find that Quickbooks is able to grow as we do. It also produces very useful and easily customizable financial statements that provide my superiors to make important and informed decisions for the business.

Administrative Assistant

"Worth the work"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of payroll, the add on applications that work seamlessly with quickbooks. There are a wide variety of training videos out on the web to learn about QB from.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the job costing and how it is set up. It is not user friendly and you have to customize too many reports to get all that you need. I wish it was all in one place to simplify one of the big parts to any construction company.

We are solving many problems such as cost of material and being able to track that better to see what our committed costs are. It does a lot for us when it comes to taxes and takes the guess work out of it.

Account Manager

"The Most Amazing All-In-One Software Ever!"

What do you like best?

I can do everything with QuickBooks. From inventory to taxes, it is the one must have for small business owners. If you don't have QuickBooks, you are not helping your business.

What do you dislike?

I think the saying, "less is more," is pretty accurate with QuickBooks. There are so many things in QuickBooks that I struggle every now and then to find the thing I am looking for at that moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is amazing. If you have a small business, you need it. Your business is right there at your fingertips. I do not know how a small business can run without it.

I look a lot of things up in QuickBooks that I otherwise would not be able to find as quickly in the software we use for the purchase orders. I do all of the accounts payable/receivable in QuickBooks.

Inventory + Logistics Manager

"When it works for me, it works well"

What do you like best?

I like the Quickbooks utility and UI, always have. Enterprise is a beefy version of something I've been using for a long time, and we all rely heavily on the software. The amount of integrations with other programs expands the utility a lot.

What do you dislike?

I get kicked out of the software, or have it freeze on me constantly. Tech support (another grievance) has been immensely helpful and professional or completely inept at solving problems, and that inconsistency is deeply frustrating. I spend far too much time waiting for the software to "think" or restarting it when it crashes on me.

Productivity is great. Operations, accounting, sales and marketing all benefit from the metrics and analysis we are able to generate and track with Quickbooks.

Accountant

"Attempted and True - Quickbooks remains lord!"

What do you like best?

The convenience enables pretty much anybody to effectively explore and work in the product. Regardless of on the off chance that you have a bookkeeping or monetary foundation. This is extraordinary news for entrepreneurs and bookkeeping work force, alike. Without any difficulty of utilization, the preparation assets give by Inuit, and their broad rundown of accessible Pro-Advisers, you will be ready for action and following your business' funds in the blink of an eye. One other viewpoint I like is the capacity tweak the product to git your industry or organization's needs. Custom reports, tweaked graph of records, and so on are only a couple of models how QB sets the standard for little/medium size business bookkeeping programming projects.

What do you dislike?

The least good part of Quickbooks is the failure to keep old exchanges from back-posting into a shut period. For instance, on the off chance that I void a check or a receipt, I might want to have the option to set a powerful date of today and not the first date of the source record. Enabling this to occurs, will lose bank compromises, it would and could change past period budget report data and could affect your expense obligation also.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The fundamental advantage of fast books for my business is the convenience for regular accounting errands, and interfacing with our bookkeeper for year and quarterly filings. Likewise, it is such a standard programming, that it is anything but difficult to discover new contracts with quickbooks information. When your Quickbooks is set up to suit your business, keeping it up is extremely simple. It additionally saves money on paper squander as records and receipts and solicitations can be filtered directly into the product and the physical duplicates annihilated.

The capacity to follow me financials enables me to distinguish my business' income which is vital to keeping my entryways open. Programmed bank feeds are chopping down the time I have to spend doing manual information passage and gives me more opportunity to concentrate on my primary mission of my organization.

Principal Consultant
Management Consulting

"Great software for the right size company"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get started with QB and, if you have any experience at all, it's pretty easy to use. That said, the quantity, quality and flexibility of the reporting is probably the best part about QB. You can report on anything in any level of detail, which helps to find both the good and the bad in your business!

What do you dislike?

There are still some basic things that QB doesn't do well, such as the ability to reconcile bank accounts when you use a journal entry with splits against your account. It's a bit nitpicky, but sometimes I have to re-enter transactions to to back out of these types of situations in order to reconcile my accounts. In other words, there are things you have to learn trial-and-error.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The desktop version is still far better than the cloud version (according to my accountant, who has to use both).

I'm using QB to both run my own business and keep the books for a Boy Scout troop. Syncing with bank accounts is pretty seamless and tracking some unique needs for Scouting are both pretty easy to do in QB.

Marketing Manager
Aviation & Aerospace

"Quickbooks For Sales Receipts"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks lets employers create an account to track sales and manage inventory. It shows the customers names and all payments they've made, and any inventory they've bought.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of steps when it comes to uploading receipts, but it does allow for that to also help larger businesses specify the location, and accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Quickbooks will help businesses assess their market and sales. This will allow them to understand their profits and check the graphs to see a rise or drop within each month.

Quickbooks has many tools that can make doing business simple. You can track expenses, and profits and stay extremely organized. You can also download the QuickBooks app and scan and upload the physical receipts as well or simply take a picture of it.

Accountant

"It Does Everything and GREAT Customer Service Representatives"

What do you like best?

Quickbooks can coordinate with various stages and since it's a market chief, there are bunches of gatherings and accommodating assets. It can due so much and is our "one stop shop" for accounting needs. I have had WONDERFUL involvement with their client administration agents... I hang up the telephone with a grin and have dependably felt like I got the goals I was looking for. Their agents have been so quiet, continually taking as much time as expected to help settle any issues I have, and they impart in a manner that appears to state that they make the most of their activity and are satisfied to be of help.

What do you dislike?

It requires a long time to get arranged in Quickbooks and acquainted with all that it can do - which can be somewhat overpowering, as it's anything but an extremely spotless or easy to understand stage - yet in the wake of getting progressively commonplace, its "limitlessness" has turned out to be a greater amount of a benefit. We utilized Quickbooks' extra finance administration for a year prior understanding that it was not the most practical approach (in any event it was beginning to feel very steep!). Our first installment was much lower than the rest. Maybe we arrived on a decent arrangement, yet it felt more like a trap and switch plot.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For manual installments like our enrollment if individuals would prefer not to pay with charge card or paypal or they experience difficulty we can rapidly send them a receipt and they can pay safely through Quickbooks. ACH receival is free likewise so that is a major in addition to contrasted with rates of at times 4%+ on intl installments on paypal. It additionally is helpful to monitor installments due and send updates for late installments and so forth.

We have profited significantly from utilizing Quickbooks. We can deal with most of our accounting subtleties and reports inside as a result of it. We use Quickbooks to follow each cost, receipt customers, make cites, see benefit and misfortune reports, deal with our records and see where our cash is going.

"Automation and Synchronization with Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

QuickBooks makes bookkeeping and accounting easy to manage, as well as keep everything at your fingertips. The software has tons of customizable report capabilities and the ability to synchronize accounts with outside vendors, thus creating the ability to log into one software and access all accounts and accounting information in one place. QuickBooks also function seamlessly with our builder/construction software making the management of budgeting and estimating quick and easy. The support community for QuickBooks is also fantastic!

What do you dislike?

The pop ups when manually downloading statement transactions, sometimes causes us to have to repeatedly get in and out of the account we're working on and re-download the statements. It's a minor annoyance, more so then a deal breaker. The software also sometimes struggles to communicate with outside software when trying to upload information from Quickbooks and usually has to be shut down and re-opened to get it to function.

QuickBooks is helping the company achieve automation, and organization of accounting by fully utilizing all of the features that QuickBooks has to offer.

"Quickbooks"

What do you like best?

I like the progressive invoicing option. It keeps more organized and I can track if they have paid only a portion of the invoice or the entire invoice. Also most features are very easy to use. My customers and jobs are easy to have access to and anyone with general knowledge can understand quickly what the situation is with every project. I like that fact that we can personalize our invoice and estimate sheets as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that it is somewhat difficult to set up the system for the customer to pay with a credit card easily. I still have not been able to properly set this up. I am not sure if the customer has to give me their credit card number and I save it in the system, or if they should input their information themselves, as they would do on quick books online. Also, also the email logging in that you have to do when sending invoices, after you are already logged on to the system is somewhat irritating. I still do not think that customers get to view the invoice when the open the attachment or click on the link. I always have to send a separate email with the invoice attached for them to view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is definitely a great software to use for invoicing and keeping track of numbers.

I would not necessarily say problems, but we are solving, invoicing, payments and expense tracking. Everything is more clear and organized now. Once invoices are created, customers can receive them and pay promptly.

Product Manager
Financial Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Wouldn't use any other product"

What do you like best?

I would have to say that the best things about QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is the easy-to-navigate process menus on top of the familiar user interface (UI) for current QuickBooks users. It has a huge user community not to mention simple forms and report customization. A large number of standard and contributed reports mixed with excellent import capabilities makes this a no brainer.

What do you dislike?

There are no Economic Order Capabilities and it has a basic low inventory warning that doesn't really fit my needs. There is no true central documentation which would make it easier to access and learn on the fly. Plus, the mobile access is an add-on service which is kind of a pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a good intermediate step up for businesses that have outgrown other QuickBook versions. But it has scalability limitations and a proprietary database that might quickly constrain growing midsize companies.

Business accounting made simple as well as organizing everything for multiple users. It makes it easier when it's a widely recognized system that many people are familiar with.

Accountant

""Exact and Great Sales Analytic Tool!""

What do you like best?

Fast books has an exceptionally clear and straightforward interface. All the diverse alternate ways are exceptionally valuable, you can explore effectively from client to the reports , merchants and so on.. All the time , you open a client profile, you can find in a couple of moments seconds all the principle data about him. In 2 or 3 ticks, you can switch reports and see with subtleties dynamic or dormant clients, all pertinent data for the bookkeeping and key numbers for the distinctive deals reports.

What do you dislike?

With Quickbooks, I dont utilize all the diverse interface. It will be extraordinary in the event that we can modify the interface and make it much increasingly valuable and quick. Constantly, you open an easy route, it will open in another page, some of the time you can have 10 distinct pages identified with your examination and it could be extremely testing to explore between those. Brisk books could be moderate here and there. It may crash, it depends what number of individuals are utilizing it in the meantime. I will say QB is an incredible deals and bookkeeping apparatus for little and medium organization, when you are developing your group and additionally you use it ordinarily to everything, it is better on the off chance that you get a refresh or a superior adaptation than this one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I prescribe QB for samll and medium organizations than need a snappy, simple utilizing and nitty gritty apparatuses adversary the bookkeeping, deals reports and stock track. QB is very much organized with all subtleties you need. Once in a while you have such a large number of alternate ways and pages, you can without much of a stretch be lost when you use it out of the blue. QB isn't the best instrument for enormous organization with in excess of 50 representatives, since it can crash or bug effectively when you have in excess of 6 individuals utilizing it in the meantime. When you have +few million turnover, all the data you import could be unreasonably substantial for the product.

More often than not, I use quickbooks to determine the client orders and pending deals. For every client, you can see all insights about the open parity and track unpaid solicitations and late-paying clients. Additionally, I use quickbooks to do my month to month and every year deals reports by classification and clients. You can likewise complete an itemized stock track and report which is extremely helpful adversary the delivery the board.

Inventory Manager
Consumer Electronics

"Great accounting system but lacking in Inventory Control and other functions"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the best about QuickBooks is the ease of use of the system but that is probably about as much as I can say that I like about it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inventory control features in the system and how difficult that one module is to operate. It is supposed to have serial number functionality but trying to use if for such is next to impossible!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for something that is just an accounting system then I think you will be happy with Quickbooks. But if you are looking for something that is going to be meatier and more dynamic then keep looking. Quickbooks is great for accounting but lacking a lot in CRM and inventory modules.

None...in fact we are in the process of migrating everything out of Quickbooks and into NetSuite OneWorld so that we have all of our companies in one location.

Chief Technology Officer
Computer & Network Security

"Better solutions elsewhere"

What do you like best?

The user interface and organization seems to be easy enough for most people to navigate. Great for a single accountant or small business with minimal experience. Simple to use interface and easy to understand reports. Widely used, so easy to find and accountant who can operate the software. Has it ability link into TurboTax for simplified end of year taxes. Part of it Intuit suit of software, so data is more portable between different intuit products.

What do you dislike?

Antiquated networking technology; I would not consider this an enterprise grade application. It works fine as a local file on your hard drive but doesn't seem to have been designed with networking in mind. I've experienced nothing but constant issues with multi-user file access, I do not recommend this software for a multi-user environment. Integrations are not easy to implement, you are better off with more modern cloud based software that has a fully developed and standardized API.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully evaluate your needs before selecting this software. There are a lot of better alternatives in various cloud based solutions.

It fulfills the need for an accounting software. Helps with sending invoices and retrieving payment from customers. Useful for reports and online banking.

"Most user friend business software "

What do you like best?

I like that this software is so easy to use for any user and any level. It has so much information online and in the help section if you do have a problem you can usually fix with out calling in. But actually they do not charge you a fee to call in anymore and you have an account representative that will literally help you with anything. I have recommended Quickbooks to several people that have businesses looking to change the software they use.

What do you dislike?

There is really not much I dislike I would about this software. I actually can not think of anything I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product to anyone with a business. This has been the most user friendly program I have ever used. It is fast and efficient at everything I need it to do. Payroll is so easy and no stress. If you ever need help or have questions they have an amazing support team. You do get an account Representative that will be there to help you should you need anything. You will not be disappointed with the purchase of this software.

It has become the only software we need. This program does financial reports , Has spending and profit reports. We can make journals for everything and can enter in all miles and gallons needed for several states we report to. We only need on program and we only need 2 people to run the office now. It have saved us money in more ways then one.

"A lot of issues"

What do you like best?

Friendly user-interface, a lot of features

What do you dislike?

Very bad performance issues when 7+ users are logged in. QB starts freezing and we have to kill the program multiple times per day. Bad user support. We've been working with Intuit support on resolving the issue for a few months now and they keep doing the same things that don't help. We work with one rep, and then schedule a call back, and they don't call back or call back at completely wrong time, or a different rep calls back and we have to go over the whole story all over again. On top of that, Intuit strongly recommends to have only 2 years of financial data and transactions in a file. It's very hard to do any kind of forecasting or trend analysis with just 2 years of data.

It works perfectly fine for small business but once you start growing and adding more users, it stops working properly.