I recently changed employment and started using Workday at my new place of work, I have immensely enjoyed the software so far and some of the major high points for me are-
(1) it is a cloud based system, so I can access it from every device that I own.
(2) The reporting format is superb and available in different format.
(3) The interface is easy to Navigate
(4) Without knowing what steps to take for a task, you can easily search and find out.
(5) I can easily get contact details of anyone I want to search.
While I have greatly enjoyed this software, these are some of the drawbacks:
(1) The verification type of always getting a call before I log on.
(2) The system never seems to remember password, so I have to retype it every time I want to log on.
(3) The universal deployment of the software, makes certain steps that are not relevant or applicable in regional market open to employees who normally should not have this access.
(4) The software can experience slow speed especially with poor internet.
(5) Absence of Payroll Feature.
The software is very useful especially if the implementation was done correctly, whatever organization deploys it would enjoy it. I find the ease of usage very very good especially in comparism to other softwares that aim to achieve similar result.
Employee leave issues.
Total employee life cycle management.