ClockShark

The simple way to track, schedule, and manage your crew's time.

Work for ClockShark?

Learning about ClockShark?

Compare ClockShark to Similar Solutions

ClockShark Reviews

Ask ClockShark a Question
Showing 161 ClockShark reviews
Alexander A.

"ClockShark, tracking work time "

What do you like best?

ClockShark has changed my way of seeing the time tracking software, it is powerful and easy to use, I like that it has its mobile application to be able to use it in phones and / or tablets, it works with integrated GPS and it provides us with the most Easy to do an administration to the employees.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem to complain about, when we started to acquire ClockShark the team always helped us in the configuration so there were no major problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

ClockShark is fantastic, because not only has an accessible price, but also has a free trial, we recommend using ClockShark because after a long time managing the hours in which the employee has worked is easy and fast.

The payment of payroll of our employees has never been easier, knowing its exact location thanks to its GPS system is the best, ClockShark is intuitive and with a great collaboration for each company, even each employee receives a message notifying them when they should be In a job, at the end of the day everything is displayed on the main screen.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClockShark
Jim K.

"Awesome, Easy to use timesheet App"

What do you like best?

Finally a way to keep track of each phase of the job. Our employees were always asked to please list how much time they were spending on each phase of the job. By the end of the week they were always guessing. Now they have a way to easily keep track of it. Thank goodness its so user friendly that even some of our non technical guys can use it.

What do you dislike?

our material pick-up guy had a problem with the app kept crashing, so I turned off the GPS and he says its not happening anymore. Makes sense!. The only other issue right now is that the guys forget to Clock-in or clock-out and I have lots of editing on their time but I'm confident that they will all get used to our new set-up. Especially when they don't get paid for their work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and makes payroll so much easier.

As I mentioned earlier the best part is that the guys do not have to hand in a crumpled piece of paper timesheet that in the past would get lost or they would forget to hand in and I would have to hound them to send a picture. This is Just Awesome! It has been a real game changer. Thank you for all your help integrating this into our company.

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

Daniel C.

"We will control the time. "

What do you like best?

Track the time of employees is something I like a lot, we no longer have illegible time sheets, that I have in the past we have had a more accurate and on time, also reports that show time for different activities and at any time of day I can see a map of where they are working.

What do you dislike?

I could not say anything negative that affects me, we noticed that when it comes to entering and leaving when employees are out of cellular service failures, but it is something that is resolved when they return to service. When we started there were more flaws, but minimal, they were fixed immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's excellent everything in my company has perfected: the organization and productivity have improved a lot, forget the spreadsheet test this tool in your company will give you several plus and both you and your employees will be satisfied with the work, and its cost is affordable.

It is very efficient, we can manage the hours of our staff, it is very accurate, it has a GPS function to know where your employees are, it is very easy to do the time recording, and the technical support that ClockShark has is excellent, although in a They spent a lot of time attending to our request, configuring some features.

Nadia Samantha M.

"A great software to make a great programming to the personnel"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of implementing it in the company, because it allows me to see which employee is doing their work, as well as see which client is watching the projects in execution, its characteristics are unique, it allows me to create and edit each employee a few time cards , to have a more meticulous control, it is very easy to use and can access in a more spontaneous way, either from the mobile or lapto, and anywhere, helping me to simplify my workload, its interface is very fast based on the web, its mobile version speeds up the work of adding the hours worked by each employee, allowing me to see the extra hours worked by each person, and thus be able to cancel their deserved payment.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing is that it only allows you to enter billable payments, that is, for hours, and it has cost me a bit to calculate the extra hours to know how much is the payment of those employees, but these details are minimal, for the completeness of this software

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I enthusiastically recommend this excellent program is very easy to use, has some essential features to control the time factor, and your employees can be monitored to fulfill their tasks.

At the level of the organization clockshark has been a great help, because employees are more focused on their jobs because they know there is a tool that has monitored their working time, which I could not see close by, I have improved the exact payment to each employee who stays a few hours more in their jobs, helped me control and manage all my daily operations, made me be more organized in my time, and I assure you that I had never gotten control of the and my team's time as ClockShark does.

Julio G.

"The best instrument to track work hours. "

What do you like best?

I like ClockShark is that I can access and see with detail the information of all my employees, is very manageable to use spontaneously I can streamline my work, the navigation is fast and its interface is clean, based on the cloud and the web , also in the systems of mobile devices, which facilitates the work, because adding the hours worked every time is more secure and in the moments of our payment of fees it is also reflected if we work overtime.

What do you dislike?

ClockShark is a technological instrument that has brought many advantages to my company, however, it gets emboldened in some actions, we have managed to solve such annoyances, even so, we continue to use it because it is of great help and my clients are satisfied as well as my team. work, execute it is simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With ClockShark I can see with precision that time is spent, it is not complex I would say that it helps to speed up our work in a fast way, it has many advantages that support the activity in my company, as far as the price is relatively low, they offer free tests ; We approve your customer service.

We started using the free plan to check the advantages they offered us, and that was how after a week we made the payment, it is a tool that allows you to measure your employees' time without many complications, allows me to organize my projects and everything remains instituted , its search function is really powerful, it allows me to see everything I look for and to know where my employees are with their GPS.

Molly W.

"Awesome simple software"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app for our technicians. The various reports that can be ran are amazing. Clockshark provided the tools for a company to effectively manager their employees time and schedule.

What do you dislike?

There are no down sides! The small changes that would make it even better are already in the works. Clockshark is responsive to their customers needs and is always working to stay ahead of the game.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to get started. Helpful customer service to answer all your questions. Many features that make tracking and job costing a breeze. PTO requests can be submitted for approval right from the app. This really streamlines this process. It allows HR to keep track and also lets the employees see how many hours they have left and if their request was approved or denied.

Time management and job costing/profitability. Clockshark really helps us watch our labor and manage the 75% that is operations. The scheduling tool is a great way to help the technicians know where and when they work. They can go to the app and get email notifications as well. Clockshark has also helped us streamline our paid time off request procedures by allowing the technicians to submit a request for approval right from their phones.

Angela R.

"Clock Shark has changed my life!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see who is working on whatever project (client) and where we are spending most of our time. It's so easy to use and even has a great app for my phone.

What do you dislike?

If I HAVE to say something I dislike, it would be that I can only enter employees pay rates and not billable rates. I don't bill by the hour anyway, but it would be great to see if I was hitting my goals by client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. It is so super easy to set up and use and it might just change your life too.

Oh for sure I have been able to identify where I am spending all of my time. I never entered my time before, but this is so easy to use, now I enter everything and keep the clock running. Paying employees is also a snap, since I have been seeing the hours they have been working all week, so it's no surprise.

Sean M.

"Easy and convenient!"

What do you like best?

Using the mobile app is easy and convenient. Editing employee time cards is simple and straightforward. Very minimal training needed.The most used job detail is the default setting making it quick and easy to clock in.

What do you dislike?

Some areas of improvement: The staffing agency we use for payroll requires that we have an area where each employee checks off that they were given a chance to take a break each day. If this could be included it would be helpful. Editing in real time would be helpful, otherwise we have to wait until the next day to correct anything. Is there a way to track mileage for our guys?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free-trial, it's easy. Make sure to set up all your employees and jobs prior to launching. Don't forget tasks are important too. Job tracking has never been more simple.

Better job costing based on each technician outlining where and how long they were at a job site.

Chelsie M.

"Great features"

What do you like best?

I like being able to pull several different reports for my several different needs. This allows me to use one report to enter payroll, while using a different report for invoicing. Making the information more comprehensive for the task at hand. I also like how easy it was to set up, and continue to use and navigate.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to give employee numbers, just like the job numbers. I would also like employees to be able to edit their notes after they clock out, without being able to edit their time. Some times our guys forget to add the proper notes before they clock out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Clock Shark is a great tool with a lot of helpful resources. We originally got Clock Shark because we were concerned that some employees weren't being honest with their time. The GPS tracking for clock in/outs helped us identify the problem people and rectify our issue. We now continue to use it because of the reporting features that allow us to use several different reports for our different purposes

The process for gathering time sheets and imputing data into payroll for my current company was taking several hours a week. Clock shark gives me access to our employees time immediately and the reports make for easier data imputing. However, if I were able to give employee numbers, my payroll company could also allow me to direct import the time sheets, saving a lot more time

Evan D.

"Overall Useful App For Time Sheets, Bit of a Battery Drain"

What do you like best?

ClockShark has been very useful in shifting the burden of responsibility from the administration to the individual employees. I used to spend several hours every Sunday manually entering and adding up the hours of my local crews, now I don't have to. ClockShark forces them to be responsible for their own time.

What do you dislike?

It is quite the battery drain. When running in the background on Android phones, we've found that we have to recharge the phones every day because they will get down to around 20% battery by the end of the day.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you understand that it is a bit of a battery hog. Beyond that, you likely also have a legal responsibility to inform your employees that ClockShark will track their clock in and clock out locations by default. Other than that, ClockShark is a very easy, convenient solution for timesheet management.

It takes much less time to process payroll so it can be sent over to the company we contract to issue paychecks. Employees have to be responsible for their own time, so they've started to become proactive about errors.

Taylor K.

"ClockShark is a platform of excellent quality. "

What do you like best?

Getting the payroll takes less than half the time you used, which is incredible. Keeping track of the hours worked in each job is much easier now. It is much quicker to put in the calendar the hours that have been worked included the pause for lunch, it is a good alternative.

What do you dislike?

I would like more characters in the notes section of the calendar. Also, when I run the payroll, I have to convert all the hours to decimals. It would be nice if you could run a report that allows that change. It would be amazing someday if Clockshark offered that service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The assistance of Clock Shark is immediate, which means that our business does not have any downtime. Which makes it a highly recommended product. We also love the possibility of adding numerous attachments to the shifts to be downloaded by the Administration staff.

Clockshark allows us to schedule our staff individually, every day, with all the information they need attached to the calendar. You have removed many additional texts, emails and questions.

Anny S.

"Amazing tool for our company"

What do you like best?

I like that with the GPS system we keep our employees to have no problem when the payments are presented, if someone works overtime there will appear and you can also add small notes with what was the day or some improvements to be made.

What do you dislike?

We could want the list of reports to be more extensive, we would like very much to have that advantage. But in general, we do not consider that ClockShark does something wrong, it even has a great price for both small and large companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend this software to any company that wishes to follow up in real time with any of its employees, which is effective at all times and at a good price.

Everything is fine, we have a calendar to mark in real time our working hours, without any kind of problems, has an excellent interface that is very well developed, adaptable for any company that wants to leave that tedious task of signing the hours that your employees work.

Helen C.

"Excellent organizing, Ease of use, Room for improvement"

What do you like best?

Colored job slots; Job Summary Reports; Admin function; Immediate Schedule Changes Across Platforms; Long-term planning

What do you dislike?

When changing view of timeline, it doesn't give you Month View for example by snapping to the calendar view. It shows you a month out from the date you're currently on. Not what the user is expecting (or envisioning) when wanting to see a Month on the screen. HATE that I cannot edit a shift - switch the dates and have the original shift I'm editing disappear from the calendar - isn't that obvious? I'm editing it to REPLACE the shift that was there originally. HATE when I'm deleting all shifts in the series, it doesn't delete the shift I'm working from (or on the day I'm working from). Delete all means Delete ALL.

Remote scheduling with field crew - they can look on the app the night before and see where they're going the next day. Historical logging of shifts and employees for Payroll/Time Sheets. Inventory planning.

DELFINA G.

"It is very opportune to have ClockShark for tracking the work of the staff"

What do you like best?

for anyone it is a secret that clockshark is a good program, we are happy to have it since it allows us in a timely manner to monitor our daily tasks, to see where the work to be performed is located, to take care of the employee, to designate fast way the activity to be carried out, its interface is good and its prices are comfortable for the companies.

What do you dislike?

we dislike the way it is not exact to locate through the gps, the interface needs more support, it is not stable in the android mobile equipment since it is very slow in its operation, you can not make changes to the periods or times of the presentation of the reports

Recommendations to others considering the product:

we recommend this software because through it we have organized in a timely manner the monitoring of the daily activities of our company.

This software gives us great benefits for the company because it organizes optimal management of this company, through a calendar we visualize the employee's programming and can be located through the gps, giving us the place where it is going to be done or where it is executing the work assigned to work

JULIO R.

"another experience with clock shark"

What do you like best?

It is very important for our company to have the opportunity to obtain this software because through it we keep track of the work to be done, and we make an assistance observation about our employees.

This software allows us in a thorough way the hours worked by the employee, to program their activities, to designate jobs and thus to keep an effective control of all their work to be executed and finalized.

What do you dislike?

we do not like the way they have not tried to improve the interface, that it is not stable and when opening it it gets slow to manipulate it in the mobile android teams, it does not let us configure the reports, they should improve these options to provide a Best service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

is a good program that can expedite your company in a timely manner, it guarantees an organization of the tasks to be exercised through calendars and this software is easy to manage for the administrator.

It gives us a facility to have the opportune information at the moment of making cash the payroll of the personnel, the calendar organizes us a lot since we can know the days that the commitments to carry out during the working day are made.

CARLOS O.

"Clock Shark designates the work immediately and reliably."

What do you like best?

It is very good to have this software because through it we do the programming of the types of work to be carried out daily, it does a brief follow up to our procedures of each one of the employees, we like the way to locate by the gps where is doing the work, it should be noted that it is a quick and easy to use program, it is very optimal and effective when handling it, it also designates the work to the employee in an immediate and reliable way.

What do you dislike?

we have noticed a shortcomings in that it is not stable at the moment of opening it in mobile teams, the reports should improve them, they should add more functions to the program, they should improve the interface to make it more user friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they should do an update and try to add more features according to the software, seeking to optimize the user's processes.

is contributing and resolving that is more efficient at the time of assigning work, quickly locate the part where the work is done, how to organize the calendars to be practical in daily processes, saves us time and money.

RODRIGO V.

"software on hand for follow-ups of the tasks of the staff"

What do you like best?

It is important to have this software because, through it, it provides an optimal follow-up on the pending work to be carried out with effective control of the employee and his work. We can quickly identify the extra times of each employee in a practical and fast way, also it locates us through the gps the orientation of where the work is being done. this software is very good because it shows us the programming of the employees, it generates reports on the processes of this company, it contains a very precise gps of the site where they work and execute the activities

What do you dislike?

It should be noted that it has shortcomings in the use of this siftware through the mobile equipment since it is very slow to manipulate them by this means, there are also weaknesses in the synchronization of the phone application. sometimes the gps fails, and when it is manipulated by mobile devices android it makes me slow to manipulate

Recommendations to others considering the product:

they should add more features to better perform the work of the daily tasks carried out by our employees.

it resolves that it is progressively organizing, through the calendars, our daily activities, quickly locates the assigned work

ana d.

"A direct time clock and an easy-to-use application, all in one software"

What do you like best?

We like that we save time every day of the week by not having to chase employees' time cards. The values ​​are transferred directly to quickbooks, saving hours of administration time in each payment period, it saves me time and effort when it is time to make the payroll, we have seen the reduction of paperwork and easy administration, I can see a route of GPS navigation on the map when an employee registers on our departure, we have been able to mitigate unjustified overtime and invoice the work more accurately. We can see the reliability of electronic time cards, instead of paper, customer support is there if necessary every time I connect

What do you dislike?

We dislike that there are times when the GPS of the software would not work with precision, another appreciation is that the application quickly drains the battery of your phone and consumes too much data, sometimes we have problems with the synchronization and update of the phone application

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One recommendation is to improve the software interface.

This Software is saving us a lot of time and effort to obtain hours and hours of work of our employees. view employee locations and categorize labor costs in a control panel

Jose Jose T.

"immediate optimization with clock shark"

What do you like best?

It is very essential for our company because this software has the facility to designate a job to the employee in a timely manner, through this program we can keep track of the worker's overtime, it allows us to locate by means of the GPS in which location The employee is found performing the assigned work.

What do you dislike?

one of the things that we dislike is that it does not allow us to include a configuration of the reporting periods, it is not stable in the android mobile devices, it does not add jobs while this is in programming mode, these are some of the things that we dislike this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

resolve on the configuration of reporting periods, resolve technical assistance that is more timely, resolve stability in mobile teams

is resolving to have the facility to be able to organize effectively the efforts by means of calendars, to be able to program the employer, to be able to locate by means of the gps the places

Isabel W.

"ClockShark's user friendly technology with simple implementation has proven extremely beneficial "

What do you like best?

As a Property Management company, the utilization of ClockShark was ultimately contingent upon the flexibility and the app's general adherence to our specific needs. The app itself is not particularly meant to be used in such a way as we are utilizing it however, we have been able to arrange jobs and tasks perfectly to make sense for our endless workflow. Additionally, we can't speak highly enough regarding the user friendly and simple nature of ClockShark's technology. Our biggest struggle historically has been finding a scheduler which appeals to a variety of employees with subsequent technological experiences and skills. Clock Shark, as far as the field employees is concerned is, by far, THE easiest both in teaching as well as user implementation. Our team is happier and more productive given less audible interaction over the phone by our office. We have, in essence, given our field staff a simplified increase in responsibility which is, in turn, consistently improving our overall responsiveness to our tenants' needs.

What do you dislike?

We would love to see a more specific update function, so our entire team isn't notified once one or two schedules have been updated. It's certainly cause for confusion when the push notification reads that their schedule has been updated, yet nothing has changed. Also we would like to have the ability for our staff to easily alert our office team of statuses for jobs / tasks, as well as, schedule tasks. We've been able to work around this with notes for status updates but adding jobs for us, the way we have had to set up our account is a bit redundant ( add task, add job, schedule job, add task to scheduled job, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are on the fence about implementing ClockShark, I very honestly recommend seeking out the competition and experiencing what other products there are to demo. At first the technology may seem overwhelming, especially as it's explained by the "comparable" products however, without uncertainty I bet you will find yourself delving deeper into the functions and flexibility of ClockShark. The customer service, responsiveness, and most importantly the transparent honesty that the CS representatives provide appears effortless and is uncanny. We took part in a few competitor demonstrations, of which some have been in business for upwards of two decades. Not for one moment was there hesitation in our return to ClockShark. There is no over complication of technology, no necessity for prior industry knowledge, and no need to master a smartphone! Equally important to note, Clock Shark was not created for the specific needs of our company but the team's willingness to troubleshoot and morph the application as best they can to fit our needs, speaks volumes. At times, they know better than I, what we attempt to explain or request and are ready with an answer. Additionally, unlike their immediate competitors, CS is constantly updating, trialing, and interfacing with new software and takes customer requests into serious account. In the short time of our relationship with ClockShark, we have seen multiple, attractive changes by way of accounting interfacing. It seems that ClockShark is set easily set apart from their competitors by appealing to the needs of an array of users and by taking full advantage of the most recent technological advances of our time. We are excited to watch the evolution of ClockShark and thankful to have found such a helpful group of individuals who truly make us feel as though we are the most important client.

We are gradually solving scheduling conflicts and disputes over who is able to use who and especially where our guys are. Now there is little necessity to have to text or call our field staff for essentially anything other than last minute request which allows them to be stationary for longer periods of time. We are no longer coordinating chaos. Deadlines are being met sooner, tenants are noticing an decrease in response time, office staff is able to control everything, whereas before, all information was being funneled through one individual.

Barbara L.

"Major Timesaver"

What do you like best?

ClockShark has made my work life so much easier. Before, I was "translating" paper timesheets and having to input them all by hand. With all the employees responsible for selecting the job, task and a description of what they did, it all transfers straight to QuickBooks. They can even add pictures which can come very handy later if there are ever questions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the system sends an automatic password. I usually try to go in an change it. Putting in and remembering a password seems to be the biggest hurdle our guys have. Also, if the QB Connector hangs or has an issue, I end up with duplicate entries in QB which all have to be deleted one at a time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product for timesaving and accuracy. Has made my work life a lot easier when it comes to payroll. It also easy to go back and look up previous time entries if there is ever a question about what was done when. Being able to upload pictures from the jobsite is also a helpful tool.

Having the jobs listed makes it easier to keep the continuity on what jobs they are working on rather than me having to try to figure out what job they mean from a written timesheet. Tremendous timesaving tool for me.

Joan M.

"A great help software and avoiding paperwork"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to work with ClockShark, its tools the workers can mark their time of entry and exit without any inconvenience because they can track their location by GPS, this makes it an innovative and supportive software with the planet since companies usually use sheets of paper daily to seal and monitor the schedules in which your workers enter and leave.

What do you dislike?

Maybe they should improve features like enlarging the space to write the notes, but I really could not imagine anything else that could displease me.

This is an assistance software and knows very well what it does, all its features are so developed so that employees and contractors are on the same level. A panel of ours the salaries that must be paid to each employee and this is of great help for the administrator.

Pablo C.

"Follow up in real time"

What do you like best?

One of the best applications where I really like to use the mobile application, it is well structured and gives me everything I need, with ClockShark every employee can be connected and make their time marking completely from the application taking into account that their boss You can access your location.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I do not like, only minimal things, but usually it is a platform that works quickly, excellent efficiency with ClockShark.

Thanks to the use of GPSTrack technology you can visualize the location of each member in real time, even we are at maximum satisfaction with the tool that alerts each member in case they forget to sign their working hours, and its cost is totally accessible for any organization.

"Intuitive, easy, and very responsive support"

What do you like best?

Clockshark has instantly plugged a financial leak in our company by providing a quick and easy way for us to track the many detailed jobs that start and stop a dozen times in a single day. The fact that it's able to be accessed via mobile devices, desktop, tablet, etc., is a huge plus as well.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is still a bit unattractive and could be improved upon. I think some more attention given to the color scheme, design, fonts, and organization of the buttons could make it even better. Also, it would be great if it could flip to horizontal orientation so we could better read job titles that are on the longer side.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot for sure - it's fairly risk-free in terms of trying it out, and the customer support team is awesome. It's made a big difference for us, and the fact that many people we know are using it is a vote in confidence of Clockshark.

We are keeping good records of work for the first time! This has translated directly into more money for us. Before, we were guessing about how many hours our workers had spent on some of our smaller jobs, and now that we're keeping good records we're realizing that we were actually severely underbilling for the work we were actually doing. Thank you to Clock Shark for making this process much easier! Our workers were also wasting time logging hours on pieces of paper, which always got lost and weren't all that accurate to begin with. Having it all online is such a help!

Rodrigo V.

"Improvement in the administration system"

What do you like best?

Whether small or large companies see the benefit of this software is easy, a number of employees who can do a job that usually needs to be monitored to avoid schedule problems and later payments on their payroll, the work that ClockShark accomplishes is the monitoring through an application that includes a GPS so that each employee can mark the time he works.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can dislike, Clockshark is good software of all modes and I can not think of something that I do not like.

Perform tasks such as marking the shifts and overtime that each employee works, the fees that have to be done, calendar management and add notes to know what tasks have been carried out on the day and what will be done.

Shannon Y.

"Very helpful and easy to work with"

What do you like best?

I like that it is easy to use for my guys in the field, and that even when they are in the middle of no where with no service, they can still clock in and out accurately. I LOVE the out of bounds alerts, that helps me determine if my guys are not clocking in or out at the job.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have is that sometimes the guys have been complaining that they know for a fact that they clocked out and yet Clock Shark did not clock them out. However, I did email my Clock Shark Rep and that was a known problem, and updating the app fixed that problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are struggling, the Clock Shark team is very helpful and will walk you through the set up process of Clock Shark. You are also assigned a representative who does answer your questions in a timely manner.

This resolved the problem of not having a time clock and the guys having to write down their time. This keeps things a lot more organized and makes payroll 10x easier.

Fatima F.

"The method that helps you track your employees' time in just one click. "

What do you like best?

Keeping track of the employees is something quite pleasant and delightful, I like it, it is very good that ClockShark offers me that advantage without so many complications, it is easy to track the hours and track their entries and exits, this is much more precise, because it saves us time and without any inconvenience.

What do you dislike?

Something annoying is that you can only access from the network, it is always necessary that you are connected to the Internet, it does not matter if it is from the app, everything is admired, it is stable and its customer support is always pending any request, we manage Reports in a solid manner, with great ease, in conclusion, it is easy to install and start up quickly to enjoy its benefits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is very useful for each company, its tracking system is unique, we can use it effectively, the reports it creates are flexible, it has a free trial and it is relatively inexpensive in relation to the advantages offered by the product, you can follow it up your employees without escaping any detail.

Its installation is easy, customizable, we can visualize each time that employees have marked or simply just visualize ours, and it is so easy to use it after installation, to register the time and exit is easily with this product, and its time is verified for avoid registering overtime, it is easy to train new staff, ClockShark is very intuitive.

Patricia E.

"Easy to use. Very helpful to our company."

What do you like best?

The "Who's working now?" feature. It's really handy to be able to keep track of all employees with the GPS option, as you can see what time an employee clocks in and out of a job site, and where they are at any moment.

What do you dislike?

Would love to see an option to differentiate subcontractors from employees. At the moment, all our sub-trades have to be set up as employees, and labeled according to their trade.

Our scheduling system was not working for us. With Clockshark we are able to easily schedule employees and sub-trades. I like the GPS function as our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts.

Matthew H.

"This has changed my business!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the GEO Fence feature. This guarantees our team members clock in and are on site for the duration of their schedule. That has provided a huge sense of relief.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to schedule things with a window for completion. I own a cleaning company and there are jobs we have that can be done anytime on the weekend from Friday after hours- Monday opening. I currently just schedule it all for Friday and then our team members clock in whenever they do the job but it results in a bunch of emails and notifications because its unscheduled.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None

Payroll accuracy and accountability for work being done in a timely manner at the proper location.

Luke H.

"No more time theft"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see where my employees are when clocked on and have been throughout their shift.

I like that the app is accessible by all my staff no matter what their technology knowledge is like.

I like I how I can run reports

What do you dislike?

Adding a job via a smartphone/app is not as comprehensive as via webpage. Can't set geofence which is important to us.

Sometimes the app kicks staff off the clock in and they have to e'clock in. So far, this has only occurred on Android Phones.

Some staff have noticed that notifications don't always appear.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for something to see when and where your staff or contractors are, this is it. Keep them honest and keep your profits

No more time theft. Our employee payroll is 100% accurate and allows for us to be more flexible with bonus payments and savings for end of year Christmas Parties.

I have save a lot of time tracking down invoicing and attempting to marry up time against jobs. Every minute I know what I have spent on each job.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Everything. The software is VERY easy to use. Our employees have had no trouble using it. It can adapt to your company's needs, e.g. we don't have such a complex company that we need to do timesheet approval - we just prevent employees from making changes to their timesheets. Also, the reporting function is fantastic, we have a few jobs that we report our labor weekly in support of invoicing and the Job Details report works great

What do you dislike?

If i had to say anything, it would be for a set up where when you create a 'Job' it also makes you create tasks that are solely related to that Job. Instead of the 'Job' and 'Task' lists being independent, have it made as a hierarchy. I know that may make a bunch of duplicate tasks, e.g. task: 'concrete' may have to be listed under multiple jobs, but it also prevents the wrong task being associated with a particular job.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do It.

Ease of payroll for hourly employees. The GPS option also allows us to certify that an employee was not "off the job" while clocked in. (The GPS option also prevents this because employees know there is monitoring of such possible behaviors)

"Well worth the investment!"

What do you like best?

With all of the great features, the one that stands out is the Schedule. With the easy "click and drag" ability, entering a weeks worth of projects for 21 employees is a snap. Having the address available to the employees makes it easy when there is a new job listed, they don't need to call or text just click "Details".

The employees like that ability to look at the app and see where they are going next, and have an general idea of the work with information in the Notes section.

What do you dislike?

With only being a couple of weeks into using the program, the only issue has been the need to log in each time instead of it "remembering" who I am. Most other programs we use can be accessed by clicking a single button.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very accessible and user-friendly app. For a business with 30-40 projects at any given moment, adding projects and details takes just a minute and employees in the field have access to the information.

Prior to using ClockShark , our payroll was done with the honor system and we had no way of tracking how many hours went into a project. The app solved two major problems easily, along with the ability to track employees and projects in various ways. We have managed to control the number of weekly hours and track when an employee is actually at a job site.

Sean B.

"Innovative time keeping "

What do you like best?

I like the mobility of managing our crews across the county and the simplicity of using your system

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to list specific task within each job without them being loaded across all job platforms. In our field we might have a basic painting project on one job and on another jobsite we might have several different pieces of built-in furniture that we would like to identify each as their own task within that job. For example: Job = Smith and for Task within only this job = 1. laundry room built in, 2. fireplace built-in, 3. mudroom bench seat, 4. living room window seat, 5. dining room breakfast nook,...... etc... I wouldn't want all these to list on the Jones Job. I know we can easily search these tasks but it would help to only have job specific tasks to help communicate scopes of work on each job location.

Tracking of billable time being spent on specific tasks to assure accuracy.

GPS location of employees to assure they are working where they should be when they should be there.

UP
User in Program Development

"Functional and incomparable! "

What do you like best?

ClockShark aids in organization unlike any other software and it's such a time saver. You can use it to keep track of employees to ensure they're working at their assigned hours. It definitely helps to maximize personnel resources. The CSV export option is also super useful if you're a spreadsheet person.

What do you dislike?

Some employees have difficulties with the software being glitchy or the system being down at times. It's rare, but it happens. I don't love that, especially because we pay for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To those considering ClockShark, I would wholeheartedly recommend it if you have encountered issues with employee time sheets, hours, or even keeping track of workers. You can view and approve time sheets, see who's working and where they are working, export reports, view audit logs and paid time off, and really just keep everything in order. Being able to view the company personnel in an organized manner is life changing.

We've overcome payment issues and are able to focus on our jobs instead of having to waste time ironing out timesheet difficulties.

Gerardo H.

"An effective software to pay payroll"

What do you like best?

I like how I can see the timeliness with which the workers join and arrive at the company, ClockShark functions are good, each feature is designed to please its users providing the best customer service and with excellent quality tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I dislike, is good software with great capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We have had the best experience using this software, it complies with everything that is proposed and is ideal for small and large companies.

We have greater confidence, each person has in their application the function of GPS to corroborate that the work is fulfilled with their hours, even you can visualize the extra hours to make the payments through this software and that is reliable.

Travis T.

"Straightforward, simple interface; implemented in a couple hours"

What do you like best?

I watched most of one intro video and decided to do the free trial. Within the first pay period, all the employees had it working with me having to do only occasional edits to their logs. These guys have obviously thought thru how real-life time tracking works: we didn't have to adapt to their system, it simply fit.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app sync's are a little quirky, but all the data eventually comes thru. Sometimes have to manually trigger the app to sync.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just do the trial.

We have completely eliminated paper time cards the employees would 'forget' to fill out daily, or lose, or mangle. We print out the cleanly formatted timesheets at the end of each pay period, each employee signs, then they're scanned and stored as PDF's.

Time is more accurately tracked to the right job and task. Total time, thus cost, is no longer guesstimated from yesterday's (or worse) fading memory. Perfect for us.

keerthana N.

"I have good experience"

What do you like best?

It helps in receiving the timesheets of all the employee in the organization and helps me track the work time accurately. It also helps in having an order and work flow in the organization. This helps in having more time to work efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much that dissatisfied me, but the reports in analog and dynamic styles would be of more help. As they can be easy to play around as per requirement. And also is quite simple and can be improved.

Timetracking of the employees. As mentioned earlier it helps in improving the work culture in the organization.

"Best Time Saving App & Best Customer Service "

What do you like best?

The customer service. Someone is always there to help without a long wait time. Today Dee took care of me when I accidentally deleted a job that was still in progress and had me up and running in minutes.

Since we started using clockshark a year ago I have saved an average on 20 hours a week by eliminating tracking down employees for job information, time cards, material receipts and processing payroll.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to add here! We have not had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This has saved our company time and money. I would highly recommend this product.

ClockShark is easy to use from Administration to the Field. The reports feature has cut my payroll prep time in half. The GPS function has improved our field productivity. Our payroll costs have decreased.

We are able to produce accurate information to our customers. Employees fill out there notes daily. When the job is complete I can easily access all the information needed for my billing. It has eliminated the use of paper time sheets and makes payroll much more efficient. Because of ClockShark our payroll expenses have decreased over the last year and production has gone up.

Zach H.

"We love Clockshark to manage all of our mobile employees!"

What do you like best?

Clockshark helps us not only communicate scheduling but also event details for catering. We are a mobile business and don't always get face time with our staff. We are able to notify and communicate with employees everything they need to know for a successful shift.

What do you dislike?

Clockshark has made most of the updates we have requested, which has been great. It would be nice to be able to attach documents to the shift notes instead of just jobs.

With a mobile staff, we are able to communicate schedules and updates with them at anytime and from anywhere.

Ana F.

"All the bells and whistles but still user friendly"

What do you like best?

How easy it was to learn to navigate through this yet the program has no limitations to the kinds of reports I can pull.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I can not think of any changes needed. They really thought of everything!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can use the free trial and once you see how much information you can track you will want to stay on it. We run reports and we evaluate our overtime hours based on where they are being used and then make changes based on that.

Saves me time and also allows me to have accurate information anytime I need it and in a variety of formats..

"ClockShark Review"

What do you like best?

Our Service Techs are getting used to the new process. It is fairly simple for them. Training was easy. We like the reports that ClockShark prepares. The simplicity of preparing payroll is much easier than our old process. We have not turned any reports yet to our payroll company, that is the step of integration that we are currently working on.

What do you dislike?

We would love to have a different default screen - All of our Service Tech use the Crew Clock feature. We would love for there to be a default screen for this when they log in. We would also like if we could have different settings for our different shop locations. And finally we would love to see some changes with the schedule process which we are currently not using.

Gathering data for payroll is always a chore and the accuracy of the information is always a challenge. The accuracy seems to be much better now with ClockShark. We are solving the problem of the difficult task of entering payroll data. ClockShark is collecting that data for us now.

Anthony W.

"Owner"

What do you like best?

Not always being able to be on-site, I think it's great that employees can't clock in until they get to the project site. Ease of changing job tasks works perfect for job costing. Easy import for quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

The inability to distinguish between timezones. No way to input an expense sheet for submission with timesheets for employees that receive per diem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app served the exact function that I needed it to. I wanted to stop running down timesheets and this app engaged the employees to actually care about their paychecks.

Time to manage paper copies of timesheets.

Ryan J.

"Goodbye Time Cards"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use, even our more veteran employees have been able to figure it out without issues. Viewing employee’s hours for payroll is awesome compared to the hand written time cards we have been using. No more trying to decipher someone’s handwriting.

What do you dislike?

I am a little bothered that I need to pay $5 per month as an administrator when I am on salary and don’t need to clock in. I feel like one administrator should be included in the base monthly rate.

ClockShark has helped reduce unnecessary paperwork by eliminating time cards. It saves us time with payroll each week and allows me real-time tracking of when my employees are working. I don’t know why we didn’t do this sooner.

Jocelyn F.

"Absolute improvement for our business"

What do you like best?

I like the weekly summary that break down hours spent both by customer and by employee. We also love how easy it is to import timesheets into our accounting software.

What do you dislike?

The mapping for new jobs is a little hard to figure out at first.

Our employees are more accurate with where they are spending their time and we are able to job cost better. As our employees work mostly independently, it give us peace of mind that we are paying people for time spent and no one is getting shorted - us or them.

ann w.

"ClockShark works fine and is very intuitive to use. Generally, it is a helpful experience and very s"

What do you like best?

The customer service at ClockShark is extremely high. ClockShark is always looking for ways to improve their product. Most of the clock issues that organizations experience are eliminated by this software. This software does not only works on desktops but also on the tablets and smartphones. It has very native apps for Android and Windows devices and this enables its users to go directly to the work site from there. This also enables organizations to save money since they are not required to hire dedicated software in order to monitor their staffs.

What do you dislike?

One negative thing about ClockShark is that it takes long to scroll over a lengthy list of customers to clock into a job

With this application, I can simply drag and drop the names of the employees to a calendar in order to keep their work program.

Molly W.

"Easy to use, effective way to track time and schedule work."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the application. The ability to schedule work for our technicians with easy and the geo-fencing. It helps us track labor for each job and by doing that it helps us stay within our budget for each project.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it would talk with quickbooks on it's own. Auto update to see real time labor costs.

It does help us track labor and we can see real time through clockshark directly. It helps us manager our labor costs and be more profitable on our projects.

Craig M.

"Clockshark, making clocking in fun!"

What do you like best?

I like how Clockshark has helped our small company track time. We are still implementing many of its features as we grow.

What do you dislike?

Some inconsistencies the last few weeks with sync'ing between mobile and desk top versions. Otherwise very happy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out!!! Lots of fun features and great support. We started using clockshark on a recommendation. We also tried Intuit's T-sheets. Clockshark won out because of ease of use.

We are solving time tracking issues. The benefit for us is the organization that ClockShark is helping us with. We are working towards implementing more of the scheduling features.

Brooke E.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

We love the prompt customer service, as well as the easy interface. Dee is always there and ready to help!

What do you dislike?

As it's a newer software and company, some features have not been introduced yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have employees in multiple places, Clockshark makes it easy to keep track of their times, schedules, and what they were doing.

We do all our scheduling, store files, and keep track of all our shop and field employees' time. It's very nice to see a weekly view of all our employees' time sheets and be able to see weekly schedules.

Teresa Aminta C.

"It is perfect for tracking employees"

What do you like best?

A tool for tracking employees, organizations and payments; ClockShark is a support software that avoids fraud since it gives the opportunity to companies that their employees can mark the moment they enter and leave to work in real time.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this software, its tools are very good and every problem has been solved efficiently.

Between saving time and better quality of services, we believe we have made the right decision for our payments and tracking of employees, since with the included GPS it is easier to know the location of our employees.

Linda S.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is very easy for our guys in the field to use. I can manage all of the times sheets ans see where everyone was. The summary for each employee makes it very easy to compute payroll. In the reports you can track how many hours and at what job each employee worked, you cam all so print how many hours were expended to each job and what employees work on them.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would track mileage between locations, that would be a fantastic time saver for jobs we have to pay mileage on.

Knowing where the employee is when he clocks in (at home or at the job). Tracking how many hours we have invested in a job so we can do costs analysis.

Learn more about ClockShark

ClockShark Videos

Learning about ClockShark?

* We monitor all ClockShark reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ClockShark to Similar Solutions