Do you work for Office?

Microsoft Office Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Office?

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

Microsoft Office Reviews

1-50 of 2405 total Office reviews
Office review by Luis P.
Àdministrador

"Microsoft office, the best value for work!"

What do you like best?

Office 365 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, OneNote and Outlook. The Home Premium version costs $99 a year and this covers up to five PCs and/or Macs in your house. No, it doesn't fully work with iPads, yet, although you work with documents on the iPad or iPhone over the Internet in your browser. Only the OneNote note-taking app is available as an iOS app.

Alternatively, you can buy a "perpetual license" for more money which will install the software on only one PC, same as you've always done. That version is called Office 2013.

If your family uses multiple devices, Macs and PCs, Office 365 is a good deal.

What do you dislike?

If you cancel the subscription, all your files will be fine, Microsoft says. You can view and print them, but to you'll have to use Microsoft's free service, SkyDrive.

You can share the software but not your cloud storage. Everyone logs onto their own SkyDrive accounts. So your files don't need to mix with your kid's files. You can also store your files on the PC and not send them to the cloud

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Like all Microsoft software, it's not intuitive. We spent a lot of time with the help files to learn the new features. The software is often slow when working directly with SkyDrive (instead of on your local computer and syncing to SkyDrive).

You can work when the Internet is down. Office 365 will sync to the cloud when the Internet comes back up.

Office review by Nolan P.
Senior Account Manager
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft Office is an indispensable tool in business environments"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office includes a set of tools through which you can create documents not only in Word but also in Excel, OneNote and Power point. Additionally, it offers access to email and even instant messaging. On the other hand, its updating is constant and in each one of them you can observe new functions of said software making it in this way more efficient and useful for people who use it constantly. Another aspect that I like about Microsoft office is that it offers 1 TB of free storage for all types of files, which can be accessed from any device with Internet access.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of this software is that despite the many benefits offered by its cost is quite high, in addition, the set of applications takes up a lot of space because they are very heavy and complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend other users to make sure they have a good internet connection since the speed of the software may depend on this, however it is not a limitation for its use. It is also suggested to save only what is necessary if you are not using the paid version (it has more GB of storage in the cloud).

This tool is very useful for the company, since it allows us to have some storage space in the cloud automatically, thus avoiding unnecessary space on our computer. Microsoft Office 365, allows our employees to work together and obtain greater efficiency, regardless of their location and its use is basically intuitive. All our work teams operate more efficiently with the use of Microsoft office.

Office review by Juan  B.
Manager.

"Fundamental and indispensable tools."

What do you like best?

I love the many and varied tools that the Office package offers me since they are highly useful and versatile tools, they allow me to cover large areas of my job and cover all my requirements, I can do from presentations, to spreadsheets and releases and letters for you are fantastic tools like PowerPoint, Excell and Word, just to name a few, in short, it is a complete software. I love that because it is so complete it is used worldwide, and that the ease of use is very high. It always offers automatic updates although the previous versions functions excellently. Each individual tool offers me endless possibilities for my jobs to be the best and most competitive. There can be no company that does not use and has this very complete software.

What do you dislike?

I really think it's a very complete software and I do not have any complaints or negative comments about this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still do not use it, I recommend you discover this incredible software that will give you thousands of solutions in a very simple way and whose use and domination will open many doors in the work sector.

It has allowed me academically and professionally to solve the demands that are presented to me, from delivering excellent reports to creating my presentations to present my software and attract the attention of future clients, in a very simple didactic and practical way.

Office review by Andres B.
Linkedin

"The best tool to manage all your work "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office over the years has been venturing over the years in the business world, this tool is very popular for its interface because it is very fast and very easy to use makes that when you are using it you need a lot of experience when using it, this incredible package has many programs which makes your work in the office much more comfortable and much easier to do, some of these programs are: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microssoft Publisher, Microsoft Access, Microsoft OneNote, among other programs that make your life at work much easier.

Microsoft Word over the years has been the best word processor that can exist since in it you can create any type of documents without any kind of problem.

Microsoft Excel has been a better work tool in general for accounting, thanks to the cells that have this tool you can do any type of mathematical problem without any kind of problem.

If we talk about the PowerPoint tool we can say that in this we can do any type of presentation without any kind of problem, and I can say personally that this is the most used tool of the entire Microsoft Office package.

What do you dislike?

Until these moments that I have been using this incredible software I have not had any problem on the contrary it has served me a lot in my work field.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Este increible paquete es muy recomendable ya que con este puedes solucionar cualquier tipo de problema ya sea que trabajes en una oficina pequeña, o bien sea para las pequeñas, mediana y grandes empresas, en general recomiendo este programa porque es increible.

With this tool many people and companies have been able to solve many problems whether they are making a document, creating a presentation, organizing their data, organizing all their notes correctly, among other things.

Office review by Sofia del Carmen C.
Ingeniero en Prevención de Riesgos

""Unification of ideal administrative tools for any work management" "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Oficce is the most used administrative tool in our work management, the ease of integrating all our work is undoubtedly excellent.

It has several features that allow creating work texts, presentations, financial calculations, creation of notices and brochures that we use to inform the community of the company, offers applications for emails

corporate, storage in the cloud, endless tools which can cover any work environment.

I liked the compatibility that the tools have with each other, its operation is excellent, the interface of user quite pleasant, you do not need previous knowledge for its use is extremely simple.

I really enjoy being able to use Microsoft Excel to keep a database of all the accidents that have occurred in our organization, this tool is ideal for the creation of dynamic tables that allows us to keep a close control, to automate our search processes of active personnel In the organization.

We also give a lot of usefulness for the presentation of the statistical data of the organization with respect to work accidents, the Excel charts are excellent we can simplify large numerical data so that the presentation is as attractive as possible.

Microsoft Power Point excellent tool for the creation of slides and presentations in our organization, this tool allows us to design in a very attractive and lucrative way all the information that we wish to impart. Its variety of default templates and all the functions it offers allow us to take our presentations to another level. In my case we use it to provide feedback to staff about accidents that have already taken place and one of the main features used is the way to add images and videos, we always try to add real photographic evidence and we have managed to capture attention thanks to Power Point.

Excellent SharePoint application that allows us to synchronize each of the files in the cloud. Its versatility helps us to log in from any computer and always have access to files.

Outlook basically the main tool to send and receive information about our work processes, all our corporate emails are received with the help of this tool.

And a host of tools and features that help us automate work processes and efficiently carry our management.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints regarding Microsoft Office, its operation for me is very good and until the moments in time and experience I have not had any problem to make relevance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent package, 100% recommended for any work organization.

All my works are made under the characteristics of all Office tools, the important thing is that they are all linked together, thanks to that I have been able to get each of my activities delivered in the time allowed, Microsoft Office allows a reciprocal growth. The functionality of these tools only direct you to both professional and business success.

Office review by RUBEN D. M.
JEFE DE OPERACIONES

"Microsoft Office, The best tool set for the productive Office."

What do you like best?

With Microsoft Office, we can perform almost all the needs of productive work in the modern office, regardless of whether it is a small company or a large business corporation, you will always find a tool that meets your requirements, information processing or creative design.

This toolkit is one of the most popular, efficient and reliable in the market, its tools are perfectly compatible with each other, and you can exchange information between this group of programs without any problems, making the work easier and faster .

The technical support is unparalleled, you will find all kinds of documentation on this group of tools, it never stops updating, they are always at the forefront of the changes in the handling of information.

It is a very complete set of tools, with which you can make from; a simple letter, even the most elaborate presentation or the most spectacular advertising poster.

Account with;

-Microsoft Word, one of the best and most complete text processor, its features and advantages, are huge, you can integrate; tables, graphics, photos, document design, is practically unlimited, everything depends on your imagination. Easy to use, friendly interface, this program is the one that establishes the parameters and patterns, that in the last years the rest of the providers of this type of tools follow.

-Microsoft Power Point, excellent tool for the design of the most spectacular slides and presentations. It has a large number of predesigned templates, which will allow you to streamline your work and have a professional appearance. Also, it has a wide range of functions to integrate your presentations everything you can imagine; photos, videos, graphics, tables, music, visual effects and sound effects, among many other additional advantages.

-Microsoft Outlook, this tool will allow you to manage all your emails, from a single application. It allows different types of configurations and message alerts, very efficient and useful.

-Microsoft Publisher, conceived for the design of advertising materials; brochures, brochures, newsletters, flyers, business cards, posters, and much more. Like the rest of the components of this tool, it also has predesigned templates, which will allow you to save time and you will be able to do excellent quality jobs.

-Microsoft Excel, if you have any requirement in the field of numerical handling, this is the perfect tool. Proven and one of the most complete and powerful in the market. You can integrate and organize information to generate graphs, projections, statistics, complex numerical calculations, templates, self-validated forms, tables, and much more.

What do you dislike?

It would be unfair to say something bad about a set of tools that are so complete and have been corrected and improved so many times. Students, teachers, teachers, housewives, professionals of all kinds, these are the endorsement of this tool that is one of the supports of any person who presents some type of written or digital information. It is the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Surely in the current market of programs, you will find many options for handling texts, presentations, advertising, among others. But that they are all integrated, under the same design, that you can share information between them without any problems, and that everyone interacts and shares information, I think not. For all that, I highly recommend Microsoft Office.

It is practically impossible to point to an area of ​​our organization where you do not use any of the Microsoft Office tools. It is one of the main investments that every company must make, to integrate its information systems.

Office review by Luis Carlos R.
Militar
(10,001+ employees)

"microsoft is the favorite package of every user."

What do you like best?

microsoft is the best office package I have found, I use it very frequently to do all my office work, what I like the most is that with a single purchase I have all the best programs, like one drive, block of notes, publisher, skype, and many programs that make my work more dynamic. also microsoft is concerned for each year to provide us with new updates, to improve their service.

What do you dislike?

This package has been part of my life for many years and I still use it with the same frequency as it was years ago, because it is a package that is useful, practical and safe, I have nothing that disgusts me about this excellent package, everything seems very good, only that it is compatible only with a windows operating system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because I use it and I know it is an excellent package, useful for any type of user, with many years in the market and with more than 20 applications available for you.

I use it very frequently, almost daily in my work, to save documents in the cloud, to write all kinds of documents, to make presentations, to make brochures, to make graphics, tables and much more. microsoft office has an application for every need, it is really very useful for me, and without this tool I could not fulfill my office work 100%, besides it does not need internet to be used.

Office review by Marcela B.
Asistente de proyecto

""Only Microsoft Office has the ability to finish all the administrative work of my organization." "

What do you like best?

Its integration allows you to carry out any activity you want, as well as effective communication with your work team and any other department.

Everyday thanks to its various functions we achieve

1. Communicate effectively and in real time with Outlook, the desktop application has allowed us to write e-mails and attach information to send it to all staff that is related to the information provided.

2. SharePoint allowing us to synchronize our information in the cloud, guaranteeing confidentiality, backup and security to the information of the organization. This tool allows you to log in from any site and to have my files to perform my work activities in the same way as if I were present in my office.

3. Excel perhaps the tool most used by the department of purchases and finances to keep a detailed control of all the financial transactions that are made daily. The functionality of Excel is undoubtedly excellent, being able to integrate large numerical data and mathematical problems with only configuring each work cell depending on what you want is surprising. Without this tool it would be impossible to handle all the numerical data that is generated daily in our work processes.

4. The effective tool to create documents, letters, management reports, write each of our safe working procedures is Microsoft Word, its variety of features make it easier to create texts by giving you the configuration you want.

5. Power Point creating all the presentations of the organization in a didactic way and with very striking colors.

6. Microsoft Access helping to manage all our data safely without any kind of limitations.

As I quote in the above document is the only tool capable of achieving all the activities of the office are carried out under a single guideline and in this case it is Microsoft Office all you need in one place.

What do you dislike?

One of the disadvantages of this tool is the price of Microsoft Office Premium, personally it is very expensive.

But otherwise excellent tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended for any work organization.

Unquestionably, it is very advantageous to have this complete tool package. We have been able to integrate each job more easily and with greater productivity, achieving greater efficiency in our work team.

Office review by Jes C.
Skymedia data director
Broadcast Media

"this is very high quality software it has every option with professional support staff "

What do you like best?

This is some great tools and software our company still uses Microsoft Office, they offer a free trials to ensure you a better idea on the software, this software has really made a difference in every level of our business sharing and collaboration with ease and works well with our high demands

What do you dislike?

We caught on pretty quick and we are still using Microsoft Office I only have good experiences with the way the layout and collaboration is rite on the money, however I understand you get what you pay for so its worth it but its a little pricey

Recommendations to others considering the product

Microsoft Office deserves to have it heard they really impressed me on this software

The ways Microsoft Office has helped Sky Media as a whole is amazing that's why we are still using Microsoft Office it's a bunch of must have tools, from sign in to finishing up they are the way to go, sharing and connection mishaps have been taken care of

Office review by Yulier G.
Linkedin

"The package that offers the best programs for office work "

What do you like best?

Over the years Microsoft Office has offered the best programs for office work, thanks to the wide variety of programs that this incredible package has, the work of the offices is much easier, it is very ideal for any type of company, Some of the programs that Microsoft Office has are: PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, among others that make your work the best.

We are going to refer a little to PowerPoint this is the most used program without any doubt of this whole package, the great variety of templates and designs make your presentations are the best compared to others.

We spent with Microsoft Word over the years has been the best word processor that can exist without any doubt, in this tool you can create any type of document without any kind of problem.

Microsoft Publisher is undoubtedly the right place where you can create all your posters, brochures, calendars among many other things

Making a summary of everything I have said this package is without a doubt the best that currently exists in the labor market.

What do you dislike?

I have used these programs for years and until now they have not given me any kind of problem and so I do not have any negative comments to say about it, just the opposite, I can talk very good about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With the years that I have been using this program I can say without a doubt that it is the best and I recommend it to all those people who work in a small or large office and also for any type of company, the variety of programs that it has will allow you to do anything you need

This package has undoubtedly solved many problems in the lives of people and companies including mine, with this I could solve problems to create presentations, make documents, manage my data, efficiently organize my notes among many other incredible things.

Office review by Bayardo S.
Ejecutivo de negocios

""Microsoft Office offers features that no other software offers in the market" "

What do you like best?

Each of these features offered by the office package is unquestionably impossible to find in other software on the market. Personally I consider Office as the most complete tool for all companies and organizations that wish to have an integrated administrative management.

All its features allow:

1. Process large amounts of texts by being able to configure them or give them the touch of personalization desired with the Microsoft Word tool. I like this tool because I am accompanied throughout the university studies process and nowadays it is still an effective tool for any activity that you want.

2. Power point undoubtedly being a tool that has laid foundations in the Office package, power point has been used for all time known as the most complete tool for the creation of slides and work presentations, its variety of design features have allowed to take my work presentations to another level manage to capture the attention of all the people present in this presentation.

3. One of the vital tools for the day to day of my work activities is Excel, there are no words to describe so many features offered by this software and what I have been able to achieve every day with everything that Excel offers, its invaluable features allow you to process large numbers of mathematical problems and simplify them by mathematical formulas that facilitate the interpretation of each work. This helps make our work activities a little easier and manage the numbers with a little more control.

4. Publisher tool that allows us to design brochures and bulletins within the company so that it is a bit easier to inform the community of some interesting information. Its variety of templates allow you to choose the most suitable for each situation and give it the desired color and personalization.

5. SharePoint tool that has allowed us to create the intranet of our company, thanks to them our documents are properly backed up in the cloud and I can easily access them from any place where I am.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing to add, the operation of Office for has been excellent, that's why I find it difficult to make any negative comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is worth the use of this tool, its characteristics are phenomenal.

A tool that simply integrates each of the jobs you need to do without having to search on the other hand, I think that personally it is priceless. Thanks to the features and functionality of Microsoft Office, we have been able to bring efficiency and integration to the work in a very punctual and professional. Merits for Office.

Office review by Rosmar M.
ADMINISTRADOR
Real Estate

" Microsoft Office, Tools for the Office."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office, is a package of tools that brings together the best group of programs to support the activities in the office of any company, regardless of whether it is a large or small organization.

Its applications are very varied; Microsoft Word, one of the best word processor in the market; Microsoft Power Point, tool to create work presentations; Microsoft Outlook, is very useful for the administration of emails; Microsoft Publisher, to create newsletters, brochures, advertising works, triptychs, flyers, among others; Microsoft Excel, tool to perform numerical works and graphics; and other very functional tools.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office, is a set of tools to meet all the needs of an office, from my perspective and knowledge of use of more than 10 years with all these programs, I can not say that they have any negative aspect. Something negative; the price. But it really is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Microsoft Office is the perfect and most complete tool to cover all the information management needs of any company. It is the best, without a doubt.

Microsoft Office, are as a whole, the support of the administrative activities of our organization.

They allow the information to be fulfilled efficiently, each unit uses the specific tool, for the area it needs to develop.

In many areas of the company, specifically the accounting area, inventories, sales and purchases, the Excel program is used, which is a very valuable tool when performing numerical handling, allowing additionally, to make projections, graphs and dynamic tables of a exceptional utility.

Office review by Ricardo B.
GERENTE DE SISTEMAS

" Microsoft Office, The best package of programs for office."

What do you like best?

It is the best group of tools, for any type of company, regardless of its size. Every day, you will use one of your work tools.

It does not have any kind of problems, when integrating and sharing information among the tools that make up the package.

With the group of Microsoft Office tools, you can do any work regardless of its nature, you will always find a tool that will allow you to solve your requirements.

The Office package has the following solutions;

1. Microsoft Word, excellent word processor, is one of the most important and necessary tools for any office.

And the processing capacity of Word, is sufficiently demonstrated and perfectly updated to the latest changes in technology, in the area of ​​information technology. With Word, you can do from a simple letter to the most elaborate document.

You can customize your documents and your imagination is the limit.

2. Microsoft Power Point, a super efficient tool and one of my favorite tools, for the preparation of slides and work presentations. You can make presentations from very simple to great presentations with; formats, graphics, photos, videos, design with transitions, animations, flow of work, diagrams, audio, music or sound effects. You also have predesigned templates and thousands of additional features.

3. Microsoft Outlook, a desktop tool, whose primary function is the management of your emails. With this tool, you can manage all your emails as if they were one. It alerts you when you receive an email from any account. It's great.

4. Microsoft Publisher, allows us to design and create bulletins, brochures, flyers, inside the organization, always helping us to inform the rest of the workers. Its different predetermined templates facilitate the design of almost anything, business cards, newsletters, calendars, brochures, labels, catalogs, in short, everything you can imagine.

5. Microsoft Excel, the numerical tool par excellence. Any numerical work will be done easily and professionally with Excel.

Numerical calculations, graphs, tables, dynamic tables, forms, automatic forms, statistics, is capable of handling large volumes of information.

You can create macros, which is another world within Excel. The capabilities of this Microsoft Excel, are huge. The perfect complement to all the tools already described.

What do you dislike?

In particular, I can not say anything negative about Microsoft Office, I am using this group of tools from the university, and I have experienced the growth and evolution of Office.

The only thing I can say against Microsoft Office; It is not economic.

But the provider also offers a one-year use license. It will depend on each company to evaluate which option to take.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Microsoft Office, are a set of tools that will allow any type of company, large or small, to perform all their administrative, office, management and management tasks. They are tools that are sufficiently tested and that have a great level of integration. They are a true ally in the modern office. It is very difficult to indicate an activity of our organization, where some components of this group of tools are not involved.

Office review by Matias A.
Abogado
(Myself Only)

"microsoft office is all I need to do my documents. "

What do you like best?

This application has many things that I like, the best of all is that I can create all kinds of documents from one place. with a single download and purchase I get almost 20 applications 100% useful. and I do not need to use the internet to access it.

What do you dislike?

I use microsoft office and I do not find anything that I dislike, with a single purchase I get everything I need, and it does not need to be renewed every year, the only thing against it is that it is only compatible with windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend office because I know it is an excellent application for all types of users, I work without being connected to the internet.

It is very useful for me as a lawyer, since I am constantly doing all kinds of documents, and it helps me a lot with all the tools Microsoft Office offers me. I can make my presentation cards thanks to publisher, write my documents from scratch com word, make my tables and graphics with excel, save everything in the cloud thanks to one drive.

Office review by Fernando R.
Fernando

"Cloud Basics Desktop Tool"

What do you like best?

Program helps to create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, without having to install any program on the computer, has the facility of file sharing which helps several collaborators have simultaneous access to the same file can read and record.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in use it gets slow I think it should be when writing the file, it gets in the way a little bit, and if it is spreadsheets and complex texts it loses a little

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the program, streamline the processes, it is not as expensive as the office package, it has the basics for any company, it is easy to use, it does not require a big learning curve, everyone can collaborate in a single file, time is saved and the result becomes efficient.

The advantage of you being able to share the same file at the same time helps a lot, before I created a master spreadsheet and the other collaborators, each one made a spreadsheet so I could put everything together into one, I lost a lot of time with it

Office review by Lucia G.
artesana
(Myself Only)

"My office is gradioso for me."

What do you like best?

This package brings all the Office programs that I need, it allows me to make all kinds of documents, from my computer. With each update I was surprised with new applications that make me office work more interesting.

What do you dislike?

I have been using Microsoft Office for some time and I have had no problem with this application, what I like is that with a single download I get a very complete package. However it is only useful for computers, because it is only compatible with Windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it cuz I use it, and I consider that its price is very consistent with everything that offers me.

I am an independent worker, and as an artisan I have to make some documents that without office would be impossible to do, for me it is quite useful to use Publisher to make my business cards and brochures of my work, so same one drive is very Good to save all My Documents is the cloud.

Office review by Danielys L.
Bachelor of Pharmacy

"The most complete suite of applications for office work"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it offers a variety of applications that fit the needs of any worker and company and is that they offer specialized applications for each of the most common tasks in the labor field, for example to review the administration of mail you offer micrsoft outlook, if you need to write or edit any document you can do microsoft word, when you need to develop a spreadsheet or a financial presentation with graphics and you can count on Microsoft Excel, and there are many solutions offered by Microsoft Office to help us in our labors

What do you dislike?

From my point of view Microsoft Office is the suite or set of tools, more complete, powerful and efficient to manage the activities that are presented daily in the office or work and is that with each one of the tools that make it you can do each one of the daily tasks and the best is that all are applications with friendly interface, which are very easy to use and in addition to this almost have no errors or generate errors, so I have nothing negative to highlight about Microsoft Office

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend installing the office suite so that people who perform office work, because it is the assistant that we all deserve and need

As its name says, Microsoft Office offers solutions within the office, providing applications that serve to manage each of the most common tasks within the work, such as internal communications through lync, the development of brochures with publisher and the elaboration of presentations with powerpoint, among many other utilities offered by this powerful her

Office review by Carlos M.
Linkedin

"The best tool to manage the work of your office "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office has until now been the best tool that can exist for the absolute management of your office, due to the wide variety of programs that this package has, it makes your jobs much easier to do and the office work is simplified much more than it was before, one of the many programs that has this incredible tool are: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft OneNote Microsoft Publisher, PowerPoint and many others.

Microsoft Word over time has been one of the most used programs of the entire package because it is a large word processor and you can create any type of document.

When you use Microsoft Excel you realize that it is an excellent program to carry all your statistics without any problem and thanks to the number of cells you have makes solving mathematical problems much easier.

When we talk about PowerPoint we talk about the most used tool of the Microssoft Office package since this tool is used by all people and even by many companies to create their presentations, and due to the large number of designs it has, it makes your Presentations are the best.

When we talk about Microsoft Publisher we refer to the program that you can use to create all kinds of brochures, calendars, brochures, gift cards among many other things.

What do you dislike?

Until the moments that I have been using this tool all these years I have no negative comment to say about Microsoft Office everything contratio is a tool that has served me a lot in the office work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendations on this software is that since this one is not going to find any it is ideal for any office work and even works for offices as well as for small, medium and large companies, the most amazing thing of all is that you do not need to be an expert to use these programs.

Thanks to the great variety of programs that this incredible tool has, I have been able to solve many problems in the office, from creating a document to making an incredible presentation, without a doubt this package opened the doors to the business world.

Office review by david lester b.
Manager System

"Excellent office packages for the expert and the novice"

What do you like best?

I like this office package because it is according to the needs of any office, whether it is a small business or large companies. The long-term works up to the present have been hand in hand with this excellent package in the hotel system deparatmento marriott solves us life every day and every day we congratulate the creation of the microsoft office package

What do you dislike?

Nothing that disgusts me about this excellent office package makes us proud of its use every day

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is quite accessible and I recommend its use for small and large companies the ideal way to manage your company is with this office package

With this office package in the systems department of the hotel marriott international helps us every day and all the applications we use and with this package we have developed and we continue to develop every day for this reason we use for offices to word, to excel numbering and calculation in numerical cells by means of access formulas for the creation of mini database and the collection of required information and the rest of the applications is eventually

Office review by Maria Fernanda R.
Military.
(10,001+ employees)

"Microsoft office is the best office package."

What do you like best?

I use this office package very often, and what I like the most is the variety of applications it contains, I can create all kinds of documents from the same place, besides I do not have to be connected to the internet to make use of the application, they are More than 15 programs available for me.

What do you dislike?

It is a very complete package that contains all the tools I need. the only thing I have noticed is that it is not compatible with other operating systems, only with windows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is the most complete package I have found, there are many advantages it has and you do not need internet to work.

As a military officer, I use these programs very often to write the interview sheets, take out the permission slips from the staff, write work records, keep the daily book of the news, currently in the command where everything is carried out digitally and microsoft office has helped us with that.

Office review by Alejandro S.
Linkedin

"The best tool to manage office work "

What do you like best?

Over the years this tool has entered the business world has been a very useful tool for office work as for businesses, Microsoft Office has incredible problems such as: Microsoft Word, Microsft Publisher, PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook among many other tools that make the work of your office much more comfortable.

If we talk about Microsoft Word we speak of an incredible tool that over the years has been the best word processor that can exist, it has many tools that allow your work to be much easier when it comes to realization.

When we come to PowerPoint we can say that it is the most used tool of the whole office package because thanks to this the people and the companies can create in an easier way all their presentations since this tool has many templates and designs that make your slides are the best.

If we go to Microsoft Excel we can see that it is an incredible that it serves a lot in the office because it allows you to create and solve numerical problems it helps you a lot with your statistics thanks to the cells it has makes your job much easier

What do you dislike?

I do not have any negative comments to say about Microsoft office, everything that is contrary is an excellent software that has dabbled all over the world and without a doubt it is the best work tool for all people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have many recommendations for people to choose this office package one of them is that due to the program you have you will be able to solve all the programs that are presented to you, another good recommendation is that it is not very expensive and you can acquire them without any problem

Thanks to the number of programs that Microsoft Office has allowed me to solve thousands of problems over time and both I and the companies have been able to see the results in our company and office

Office review by Isabel R.
Instructora de Encofrados

""Excellent software designed for any work organization that wants administrative productivity" "

What do you like best?

I love the versatility of the software and all the aspects that I can use in my daily work activities, this allows me to take an updated work management, organized and best of all integrated thanks to the Microsoft Oficee tool.

Its functionality makes it possible to take jobs regardless of the nature or requirements of the same, you can handle large amounts of texts, numerical data and a host of activities.

Within your package my daily work tools are:

1. Microsoft Power Point, one of my favorite tools thanks to the collaboration it provides for the creation of my slides and work presentations, I currently have to train hundreds of professionals regarding the technological advances in the construction world, Power Poin me It allows to design in an attractive way each one of my slides adding that touch of personality that helps me to capture the attention of each one of those present, within their characteristics they allow me to add predetermined templates to facilitate the design of each one, at the same time add photographic evidence, videos, audios, flow of work, diagrams, graphics and thousands of additional features

2. Microsoft Outlook that desktop tool so essential to keep me in touch with the rest of the team and departments of the organization thanks to its corporate email messaging that allows us to send information or relevant documents almost instantaneously. Basically it helps us in all communication processes quickly and effectively, one of its privileges is its desktop application that informs me every time I have a new message in the inbox.

3. Microsoft Publisher tool that helps us design and create newsletters and information brochures within the organization, always helping us to inform the rest of the workers of the organization, their number of predetermined templates facilitates us in the creation, only and exclusively We need to break down the information and that's it.

4. Microsoft Excel tool that allows me to keep a control and a database of all the trained people, helping me to keep work statistics, automation of databases, and manage large numerical data to simplify their results thanks to the configuration of each work cell.

5. Word the most important word processor in our administrative activities, thanks to it we can create any personalized written document in the desired way and at the end of being able to export it to PDF to avoid a possible change.

Without a doubt, it is the most complete tool where we can carry out any activity within our organization.

What do you dislike?

I always have difficulty in attaching files in Microsoft Outlook for later sending them by email, depending on the weight it is almost impossible to load it,

Another of my difficulties is to update my inbox, at times I do not notice the new messages and do not inform me in a timely manner of the information provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended.

It is great to have this tool package so integrated, without a doubt we have been able to carry out an excellent work management effectively, as well as communicate with our clients of the organization and be able to access our files and documents from anywhere. Our productivity and effectiveness points to organizational success.

Office review by Anibal P.
Contador Publico

"Everything you need at the Moment of Work is Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

It is one of the most complete packages that I know, with countless tools that are more useful than all in offices and students. It is a package that is full of programs each with a different function, but all under the same purpose: that is to provide the appropriate tools for Microsoft Office users to perform work and an indelible mark of professionalism.

As a Public Accountant, the Package Program with which I most identify is Microsoft Excel, since it meets all the Requirements that an Accountant Needs. It is a Spreadsheet capable of supporting large numeric characters and with Extraordinary Functions.

But as I use Microsoft Excel daily, I also use Microsoft Word to make Reports, Tax Returns and many more things that my Work and Profession demands of me

At a general level I can give faith that they are quite useful programs when putting them into practice.

I recommend it a lot, Because it's the best

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about the Microsoft Office Programs. I personally consider that they are very good and above all and more important that they are programs that you can acquire at very low prices.

Ideal for any Digital Work you need to perform. 100% recommended

Recommendations to others considering the product

ITS THE BEST

The Microsoft Office Packages is the main tool for working in a company or office as it has all the tools you can use.

On the Labor side, Microsoft Excel is my Best Ally.

Office review by Daniel C.
Ingeniero Industrial

"With Microsoft Office, your office will always be up to date."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is the Ideal Work Package for any Office, since it has the necessary requirements to execute all the Work that is Ameriten in a Work Area, Be it in an Office, Company, or Business, Since this Package counts with multiple programs with a number of very useful tools for everything.

Microsoft Office has many Programs and each with a different function, these are very useful and easy to use, you do not need prior knowledge to be able to use the Microsoft Office Programs.

Personally, I consider it a fairly complete program, especially for students and office workers, since it is they who give a continuous use to each of the Microsoft Office programs.

I could not finish my Comment in a better way by expressing that my experience with Microsoft Office has been excellent since the first day I started using this incredible work package. With Microsoft Office My days in my work have much easier since it facilitates my work a lot and I save a lot of time of the day, just to use these wonders that Microsoft Office brings.

I recommend it a lot and it's the best

What do you dislike?

During the years that I have been using Microsoft Office, I have not had any problems with these programs, so I personally consider that I do not have any harmful comments to add about that package. On the contrary, it is very good and easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the Best

From the first moment I started using Microsoft Office in my Work Area this has become very pleasant and dynamic, since my work has changed a lot since the Microsoft Office Programs are the main protagonists of all the work that I execute daily.

100% recommended

Office review by Oscar David R.
Jefe Mantenimiento Mecanico

"Microsoft Oficce more integrated administrative tool for any organization"

What do you like best?

My perfect tool for each of my administrative activities, this package allows me to carry out a whole work management with the different tools that it integrates, this package allows:

• Create great personalized texts in the way you want, Thanks to Microsoft Word you can solve any type of written activity of any nature, its characteristics allow you to configure each of its elements, letters, margins, paragraphs, identify them with bullets, numbers, you can choose among as many sources the one you most want to customize your text according to the need you have.

• Microsoft Excel excellent tool to control large amount of numerical data. All data entered can give you the utility you want according to each of the mathematical formulas offered by this product. It offers options to include graphs and flow diagrams to know the productive processes in your business, all the calculations are carried out perfectly and I think that the automatic filling function is also very useful.

• Share Point allows us to store all of our in the cloud in a secure manner.

Its features allow us to upload the information to later be able to access from any computer without having to be in the office. It has been an excellent way to configure the intranet of the organization.

• Microsoft Power Point tool that allows us to create presentations and slides that according to their number of predetermined templates allow presentations to be more creative and with that touch of professionalism that you so much desire, as well as to animate, design, and edit each of the elements of each slide.

What do you dislike?

I do not have negative comments towards Microsoft Oficce, personally it is an excellent work tool that allows us to integrate each activity in a simple way

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended, excellent tool.

This tool helps us meet the needs of most office environments. They allow us to use the services in the cloud which is really much more efficient for all our daily activities. It helps us cover all the needs of the organization

Office review by Nieves Marisol V.
PLANIFICADOR Y CONTROLADOR DE PROYECTOS HIDROLECTRICOS

"Perfect tool package for a highly successful administrative management in any organization "

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly the most complete package when we refer to administrative work, Microsoft Office allows to carry out any work activity in a simple and dynamic way thanks to the integration of all its tools, thus being able to take any management of administrative work in a very fruitful way . Within your tools you can take control of large numerical data, processing any type of text if it is of interest, support your most important information in the cloud, very effective business communication, creation of slides loaded with a lot of personalization, newsletters and a Lots of unimaginable activities.

Share Point perhaps one of the most used tools thanks to its features of synchronization and storage in the cloud that helps us create our intranet in a dynamic and secure way so we can synchronize our work files and be able to access them from the site we want no matter what time

Microsoft Excel powerful tool to handle large numerical data more easily according to the needs you have and the configuration that is given to each of the cells, with it we can add, divide, divide large data to simplify each mathematical operation. It also helps us to keep accurate statistics of all work processes in the organization.

Word maybe the most used word processor in history, its functions allow the creation of letters, written reports, memorandum, and any text you want to generate, its characteristics allow you to design and customize it for that moment, I can configure the sheet, its orientation, type of font, font size, underline information of interest, add images, export information to PDF absolutely everything I can with Word.

Power Point, my perfect ally for work presentations, helps me create each one of the slides, personalizing it in my own way and full of professionalism, this allows coloring, adding images, audios, videos, everything necessary to have excellent presentations.

The best package that any organization may need.

What do you dislike?

No complaints regarding the operation of Microsoft Office, is a vital tool for my work operations and until now I have had no problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally, I highly recommend this important tool in my daily work management, without a doubt a package full of excellent characteristics that allow to achieve job success.

Great benefits to work with this tool, allows us to keep synchronized each of our administrative activities, allowing all administrative staff to know the information and work processes, we can work from anywhere with the excellent synchronization provided, we can submit to any challenge of work since with Oficce nothing is impossible, the efficiency and productivity has improved considerably.

Office review by Rikke N.
Junior Production Designer

"Microsoft Office - Made for any kind of Office"

What do you like best?

I find it easy to use and easy to install on any machine I might come across and have to use. It's easy to follow how many licenses I have left and on what computers I have Office installed on. I can access my documents anywhere I go and use the online version if I'm on the run. The option to work on files together is an eye opener and add an extra level of option for coporation across the organization. It's easy to share files internally but also with customers.

What do you dislike?

The support of the product can be a bit annoying. You will usually have to deal with a lot of 1st line supporters where it can be hard to get the issue escalated. There's also updates very often which might change the layout. I find the application very reliable besides these minor issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has always been working and do not really see any downtimes. The Office package on Mac is running with no issues and updating itself. So I don't really see why organisations shouldn't use Office. Maybe think about how integrations work and integrate applications you already have like for meetings or Adobe etc.

We have added some good options for cooperating with each others across our differnet offices and together with clients. We also have a lot of flexibility. We can work from anywhere and on any device. Our workefficiency have raised a lot.

Office review by Ankit R.
Graphics Designer
Design

"Best product to have your documentation get done"

What do you like best?

The best part about Microsoft office is that it has almost plenty of features than can help in making your document unique. Its has the best support of Microsoft that provides regular updates to the product to improve its performance. Also used many open source office like Apache office, Libre office but the Microsoft office wins from them all in almost all the criteria. Also almost 99% of the business firm uses the Microsoft office for their office documents and presentations so i can say that it has almost became an standard product for documentation and preparation of presentation. Also the Microsoft office come in the pack of some amazing products like Microsoft word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel which is almost enough for any business to have their documents get ready and to deliver fantastic presentation to their client. I have experience in using almost all the similar products like Microsoft office so according to my point of view and experience it is the best product. And also i strongly recommend it to all the users to give it a try.

What do you dislike?

The thing that bugs me is the price of this software. As it is somewhat expensive to get its license purchased. This makes many users to work with open source offices or make the pirated copies of Microsoft office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that if you think of preparing an professional document or presentation then there is no better alternative than Microsoft office.

We mostly use the Microsoft office to deliver PowerPoint presentations to our clients and also it helps to prepare very important documents of our organization. I wold say almost all the documentation part of our business is covered by Microsoft office.

Office review by Anil P.
Graphic Designer
Design

"Always the best among other products."

What do you like best?

The most important thing that the user want is the privacy of his/her and best features, which is easily available with Microsoft office. The version which i am using is the Microsoft office 2016 as i find it best and it suites ma working style. Also taking about the support then it as an product of Microsoft so there is problem of software updates and support.I had used many other products similar to Microsoft office like Libre office, Apache office but Microsoft office is always the best among all. But it charges some amount for this best experience and still it is worth it than other similar open source products.Most of the business firm tends to use Microsoft office for making their reports, presentations and maintain Excel data of their company. If it is for my opinion then i would recommend Microsoft office to all the users including students and business firms rather than opting for an open source product of similar kind.

What do you dislike?

The factor that affects me the most is the price of this software. Also the security is not up to the mark so the pirated copies are easily available on torrents. so according to me a Microsoft product which is used by almost all the business firms should have the better security to avoid the pirated copies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As i already stated that it the best product among all the available products of similar kind. And according to my experience i would definitely recommend all the users to have the Microsoft office into their computers.

Almost all the documentation of our business is carried out using Microsoft office. It starts from the generation of reports in word to making the presentation to the client using Microsoft PowerPoint.

Office review by Luisana G.
Especialista en Sistemas

"Microsoft Oficce Great tool to achieve organizational success"

What do you like best?

Great toolkit that allows you to create design and control large work documents in one place.

• Standard in the industry, since you have features and qualities that allow you to create the formats you want in a more complex way, everything you need can be created with MS Word.

• Microsoft Outlook: daily part of my working life, the most reliable mail service for our organization, allows us to stay connected 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

• Excel is a good option when you need to make a spreadsheet. It has all the functions to process large numerical data or obtain more complex results. O 365 is compatible in all organizations. I know that I can send an Excel spreadsheet to a client or supplier, and they can open it successfully and understand it completely.

• Share Point allowing everything to support the most important files of our organization and the creation of our intranet to streamline the management of data and information.

It is an essential element for any organization, without a doubt everything is possible within the ranks of Microsoft Microsoft

What do you dislike?

I like everything offered by Microsoft Oficce, excellent tool that facilitates each of our administrative processes, even outside our office I can perform my work quickly, reliably and safely. I have no comment to refer to. Powerful tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool and it does the job pretty well for most of our requirements, for that reason I recommend it 100%

Each of the administrative activities at work is done with Microsoft Office, its tools allow you to develop multiple jobs at the same time with the integration and ease of all the tools offered by this package, it is very easy to share information, protect it in the cloud, and even being able to log in to other sites to continue carrying out the activities, it is very useful to have this package, the yields have improved considerably and the productivity is always growing.

Office review by Dayanna M.
Ingeniero Mecánico

"Microsoft Office is the best "

What do you like best?

My experience with the Microsoft Office Programs has really been and always will be the best. Since I use the Microsoft Office Programs my Jobs have become much easier and more dynamic.

Microsoft Office was launched since 1990 and since then has caused a sensation throughout the world. Another thing that I love about Microsoft Office is that you can install the Office Programs through an Extension and use it quietly in OpenOffice. It's the Best Program, I love it

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to add about Microsoft Office. On the contrary, I consider it the most useful and complete of the Market

Recommendations to others considering the product

The technology has advanced so much in the last years, that in a very short time a pencil will be replaced by a computer, in the tables of the schools do not open notebooks if not computers, so I recommend Microsoft Office more than everything to students because they are the ones that I think will give the proper use to all these Microsoft Office Programs. Just as the people who work at Ofinas also give extraordinary uses to Office.

That's why I think it will always be the best.

One of the Microsoft Office Package Programs that I always use is PowerPoint. Because my work deserves to use it daily since one of my activities is to give explanatory talks to all the staff of the company, and I think that PowerPoint is one of the most dynamic ways of doing that since it is the Ideal program to perform Slides and Presentations

Office review by Fabricio K.
Tecnico en Telecomunicaciones
Internet

""Microsoft Oficce administrative tool that can do everything""

What do you like best?

Thanks to the Microsoft Office package every day I can take each of the administrative activities more efficiently, the integrity offered by this tool allows you to do everything you want on the computer.

This entails that it offers multiple for any serious organization of vital help, in my case Microsoft Excel allows me to create dynamic tables of work to keep a careful control of all the numerical data thrown in the work, according to its characteristics I can give it the desired configuration for each of the cells to maintain better control in each one of the activities and to be able to simplify these big data.

Microsoft Outlook facilitates communication within each of the work departments, gives us the option of corporate emails and instant text messaging within the organization, it is quite convenient to visualize that you have a new message in the inbox and to be able to know the information of relevance with this tool.

When we refer to the creation of a text document, an explanatory letter, work closures the perfect tool to do it is Microsoft Word, this vital tool allows you to create the text you want regardless of the model, since it allows you to customize your worksheets in the preferred way, in addition to that it is a very good feature to be able to export it in PDF format to avoid it being modified after you deliver your file.

Each of these tools are integrated with each other and offer a number of unimaginable options to carry out all the activities you want.

Power Point perhaps the most used tool for years for the creation of slides and work presentations, thanks to its number of templates and options that allows you to design and customize each of your presentations at work, this tool is of vital help when you want to perform a public presentation of your work management and want to capture the attention of everyone.

This package is the main work option for office work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative towards the tool package of Microsoft Oficce, personally is par excellence the tool of daily work, at all times depend on its functions, from sending information via email to submit work reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% recommended

The benefits obtained are incalculable, absolutely everything is possible in a work office thanks to Microsoft Oficce, its versatility of work and the features it offers allows to improve productivity performance and make decision making is immediate, each of the activities of work are possible thanks to this package.

Office review by Daisy C.
Procurement Manager

"My Microsoft Office Review."

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is definitely one of a kind. It offers more functionalities that any other type of Office suite. Using it you get to create, edit, format, and save files in the form of word documents, PDFs, spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, MS Access databases, Outlook emails, OneNote, and so much more.

Microsoft Office is great because:

- It offers great customer support.

- Each MS office app comes with free templates.

- It's easy to use and has comprehensive help topics for anyone experiencing difficulty.

What do you dislike?

For one, Microsoft office isn't free. It costs a lot to buy the software. But, on the plus side, they do offer a free trial period. the only annoying thing about their trial offers is that once the period ends, all functions get deactivated. Not to mention the never ending updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a feature and functionality filled office suite, Microsoft Office is exactly what you need.

I've been using Microsoft office since I was in high school. It's a great tool with more than enough functionalities and features to help anyone - student and the working-alike.

Office review by Carlos Daniel O.