Microsoft Office Reviews & Product Details

What is Microsoft Office?

Office Productivity Suite Includes Word, Excel, and PowerPoint

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Microsoft Office Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Microsoft
Description
Microsoft Corporation develops, licenses, and supports software products and services; and designs and sells hardware worldwide. Flagship products include Windows, Office, Azure, SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Dynamics ERP and CRM, as well as Xbox; Skype; and Windows Phone.
1975

1-25 of 2702 total Office reviews

Microsoft Office Reviews

1-25 of 2702 total Office reviews
Secretaria administrativa

""Tool capable of overcoming any administrative work of any organization." "

What do you like best?

I love Microsoft Office for all the tools that integrate it, its ease of use and compatibility with most operating systems make it excellent.

Your administrative package offers:

• Microsoft Power Point software designed for the creation of presentations of slides and works, this tool offers innumerable benefits which helps me to create my slides with nice aspects and great variety of colors and functions, with it manages to load images, photographs, audios, videos directly from my computer, besides that I can add predetermined templates for my designs and aspects, graphics, flowcharts.

• Microsoft Word word processor, better known in the market for its ease of editing and processing of texts, has infinities of features and tools capable of configuring texts, changing font styles, designing work pages, grammar corrections and Of spelling.

• Microsoft Publisher advertising design tool, brochures, leaflets that make it easier for us to edit a document when we are looking to distribute information and even when we are looking to offer a product or service.

• Microsoft Excel excellent tool for management of administrative tasks, Excel is unique for the solution of any mathematical problem, organization of information and preparation of job statistics. Your spreadsheet is fully configurable for any situation.

• Microsoft Outlook is a very good tool to keep us in touch with corporate email messaging, Outlook offers excellent services for communicative management 24 hours a day.

• Microsoft Access excellent tool for managing the database and data management.

Personally the most complete office suite with excellent technical support and excellent functions. Really its utility in incomparable. The compatibility with other tools is amazing, I really like to be able to export my information in PDF format to guarantee the authenticity of my information.

What do you dislike?

Great utility this tool, I have no negative comments to refer to, honestly there is no other tool that offers all the tools and features as Microsoft Office does. I am satisfied with this great tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, effective solution for administrative work processes.

It is a great tool to carry out any administrative work regardless of the nature of it, I like each of the tools offered and I feel agusta at the time of implementation. Its ease of use allows me to save time and improve speed, work efficiency and administrative performance.

Civil Engineering Intern
Farming

"Microsoft is a feature rich, comprehensive and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

Microsoft is a very diverse and feature rich tool that is so necessary as an office tool. With it many productivity functions and abilities it works so well and creates great value together with enhancing maximum collaboration on tasks in the office.

Microsoft office has great visualisation and is very user friendly. The way the tools and features are placed on the screen makes it so very easy to use. Besides all that it is very intuitive and the customer support is great.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft is an easy tool to use once its mastered but the learning curve is quite steep especially when you are teaching it to someone.

Micosoft is a very versatile tool in the office with its so many features that bring about a lot of benefit in the office. I love that microsoft out look for instance helps me make my mailing needs very convenient.Microsoft works so great with sharepoint and makes collaboration very easy as well as adding great cloud storage.

DBS Supervisor

"MS Office is My All in One Office Suite"

What do you like best?

MS Office is one of those "jack-of-all-trades" types of software that offer you more than you need. It comes with a number of programs each rich in features and functionalities that help to make office work simpler and faster. When you install this software you get:

* MS Word

* MS Excel

* MS PowerPoint

* MS Publisher

* MS Access

* MS Project

* MS Outlook

Plus a few more. The thing is that each of these programs are essential in any office. And the fact that Microsoft offers all of them as one bundle is marvelous. However, it can be a bummer for anyone looking for just one or two of these programs.

What do you dislike?

The main problem with MS Office programs is that you can either have all or none. That means that you'll have to install MS Project even if all you wanted was MS Word. That means that some of these programs may end up being unused; and that's bad because they still consume your memory and bandwidth when there are updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is affordable plus very rich in features. If you aren't using it, you are missing out on a lot. But remember that MS Office Programs come in one suite, therefore, you should be ready to install all of them even if you only need one or two.

I use Microsoft Office programs to do just about anything in the office. For instance, whenever I need to edit my business card I use MS Publisher, Whenever I need to balance numbers, Excel is my go-to program, If I want to manage a small offline database, I use MS Access and when I have a document that needs to be typed, edited or viewed, Microsoft Word is the app I use. And there's so much more I have not mentioned.

Assistant Administrative Officer
(Myself Only)

"Offices, Suite "

What do you like best?

Speaking of Microsoft Office could for many be considered something like rain on wet What can be said of one of the best-known suites worldwide?

Microsoft Office is one of the most complete office suites in the market, offering from a text editor, a spreadsheet, to a database, without forgetting the possibility of making presentations which can be used for exhibitions by students as by professionals in sales.

Currently, having one of the most used office suites today is a guarantee of a good job.

What do you dislike?

The graphical interface has evolved certainly, happening that for many users, it is a little complicated he is in the search of the menus and commands necessary to realize the multiple tasks that have to realize. This is in addition to the fact that the large number of users are visual and depend on the mouse to execute the different actions in order to enrich their work before the few users who are familiar with commands introduced through the keyboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I feel really satisfied with the office suite. It allows to carry out both academic and laboratory work without generating setbacks or wasting time.

The presentations for both the university and the company to which I lend my labor services, can be enriched at all times by means of the attributes offered by this.

With no more to add, it is an excellent home and office product.

In our area of work, the Microsoft Office suite allows us to make the different missives and institutional correspondences required by the institution, both to be addressed to working personnel, other agencies and other institutions or companies. Presentations on the achievements made by the institution or take administrative cost control through spreadsheets.

In conclusion, Microsoft Office allows to perform and perform the multiple tasks required by our institution.

Farmaceutico

"Microsoft Office a tool that has it all"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it offers a lot of tools, such as: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Access and Skype for Business, are programs that are indispensable both for people and for organizations.

What do you dislike?

There is not something I do not like about Microsoft Office because the tools it offers are very useful, the only thing that seems to me to be a limitation is its high licensing cost reason why not all people can have access to such an effective and powerful tool, but at the level of operation is simply perfect, so I have no criticism of Microsoft Office in this review

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My recommendation is that you take advantage of all the tools offered by the office package, because they are very useful, both in the workplace, as a personal level, likewise, I recommend doing all the courses that are necessary for master all the tools.

In the business field Microsoft Office offers a series of tools for the use and management of workers, in order to facilitate their activities on their computers or mobile devices, the most used in organizations are Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, Word is the most used word processor in the world, the user can write all kinds of texts, Excel provides companies with the necessary resources for the organization of data of their business operations all this thanks to their spreadsheets, finally PowerPoint is a program that allows you to create presentations dynamically.

Ingeniero de Proyectos

"The best suite of applications for office work"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Microsoft Office is that it offers applications that are very helpful and useful in each of the tasks that are developed every day in any job, for example: if you want an email manager this offers you Microsoft Outlook, with which you can manage multiple email accounts. If you need to make a presentation, Microsoft Power Point offers you with which you can create the best and most animated presentations to impact your audience when exposing a project. If you see yourself in the need to create and manage databases in your company, Microsoft Access offers you a tool with which you can create, modify, delete and manage your databases in the most simple and didactic way, in the end there are many uses that can be given to this suite which is an essential tool for any company

What do you dislike?

In my case I have no disagreement related to this suite of applications, on the contrary just praise and it is that it contains a set of applications that are essential to my taste for any organization, which is why I have no criticism about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it to people who are in the world of work, as well as to students, since it will allow them to greatly facilitate their work.

At the corporate level there are many solutions that Microsoft Office can offer, as mentioned above, it has a useful application for each task, it will allow you to manage mail accounts through outlook, to create spreadsheets with the excel tool, in the end there are many uses you can give to this powerful suite of applications

Superintendencia de fabricación

""Microsoft Office integrates all the necessary tools for an excellent administrative management" "

What do you like best?

I like Microsoft Office because it integrates all the tools I need to carry out my administrative activities in an efficient and productive way, for decades it has managed to integrate each of the jobs in the office without any problems or complications.

Microsoft Office has managed to maintain a dominant point of view in the market when we refer to administrative jobs, its main tools that keep it in that position are

1. Microsoft Excel excellent spreadsheet that has extraordinary features to carry out any mathematical solution, automated information, dynamic tables, I like this tool because I can carry out my most tedious tasks in a simpler way, I can manage to introduce large numerical data and be able to reduce it to the minimum. In addition to that I like the ease of adding my work graphs and output my production statistics easily.

2. Microsoft Outlook desktop tool that offers excellent email services with innovative designs, Outlook is a tool for routine use for information management and communication within the work team.

3. Microsoft Power Point excellent software for the development of my slides and presentations of work, its design features allow to achieve personalization, animation, coloring, insertion of photographs, video images to achieve an optimal presentation of work.

4. Microsoft Word, my favorite tool of the administrative package, without any doubt I can carry out any written document (letters, report, thesis, memorandum) in a fast and totally configurable way, Word offers a great number of tools that allow to carry out the edition of texts, in addition to that, it has an excellent spelling and grammar correction tool that highlights when we have a spelling mistake.

5. Excellent OneNote for data and information collection.

6. Ideal Publisher for advertising design and pages.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative comments to make reference to this great tool, there is really no possibility of degrading Microsoft Office, I am satisfied with the tools it offers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

100% recommended, available in any operating system to carry out a great job.

It is a great collaboration tool to manage my administrative work quickly and loaded with professionalism, but in addition to that, its usefulness and compatibility allows clients of the organization to handle information more quickly and with the parameters of Microsoft's work. manages to cover each of the activities in the office.

Ingeniero industrial

"Microsoft office is a tool with which many companies and offices will improve their performance "

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is the most used tool in the world of the entrepreneur, of the study, of the teacher or user since it brings us a set of Microsoft that allow us to make important documents slides, works, triptych, diptych, etc. They are a very used tool by the user since it is very necessary in our daily life, with this tool many companies have been able to improve in terms of their performance since this tool is ideal to manage work throughout your company, due to the wide variety of programs that this tool has will make your work undoubtedly the best in every way

What do you dislike?

I have nothing that I dislike this application because it is a help all its products allows us to do important work and it is very necessary for the user because with this tool the student, employer or teacher can make their documents, what if it improves is that with the previous versions the documents that are not compatible with the new ones are deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application because it is very useful for all your programs for work, for study and also for our lives because with them we can make documents such as slides, works, diptych, triptych, calculations, reports, etc, without a doubt this is a tool which everyone who sees this should consider using it

This tool has helped me throughout my life in school, university and work since I use it a lot, in my work I always use them are my work tools, they are very helpful because with them I can do any kind of document

Niky Oliveira

"The best application for your company to use in your office."

What do you like best?

Any current office has as its main tool Microsoft Office, it is impossible for an office to survive without this tool. By having several features and several versions you can choose the one that best suits your profile. Today we can make our text files, meetings and spreadsheets in a professional way, it is great what this tool brings with it, it is very complete and always updating itself. In addition to having a great customer support service, always helping us when we need to solve our problems with the tool.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes during use the tool presented some locks and some faults, but they were easily solved with the customer support service of the supplier, they have an excellent service channel! They have always been able to solve our problems and everything quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being a servant that has been in the market for many years, it passes all security to its user. So any company that needs to streamline its work process needs to implement Microsoft Office, it's an essential tool for every office. It helps a lot in making slides for your meetings, has a great email administrator and an excellent tool for creating spreadsheets. It is a very complete tool, besides having an excellent service of customer support, where it has several channels of relationship with its client.

We needed a tool that would help us with all the services of our office, Microsoft Office has been in the market for years, which has given us a lot of security when choosing this tool. It is a quick and very easy to use tool and the best thing is that all this is offered for a very low value.

A Senior Data Networks Engineer

"Microsoft Office is a Collection of Essential Applications for Content Creation and Analysis"

What do you like best?

I frequently use MS Word and PowerPoint from Microsoft Office suit to create or manipulate content as well as present the content to an audience. I don't imagine what I would do without Microsoft Office because I haven't come across an application with features matching the Ms Word. It has great edit features and analysis features. I can easily add a picture to my content, create content in diverse formats. Everything that involves data creation or analytics is well-taken care of by Microsoft Office. Microsoft releases regular updates and latest versions with Microsoft Office 2016 being the latest and every version being an improved an improved version.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft Office is a bit expensive. If only they could sell the applications individually, it could drive the prices down. I get to pay for the whole package, yet the only applications I get to use are Ms Word, PowerPoint and Excel only. Others such as Publisher are some white elephants for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Microsoft Office.

Every professional thing I have ever-involved in has always needed to be done on Microsoft Office applications. When I was in college, I used Ms Word to do assignments and projects. Today, I use Ms excel to store and analyze data. I also use Ms Word to document projects.

JEFE DE SERVICIOS DE SEGURIDAD

"Easy and efficient management of the modern office."

What do you like best?

Microsoft, is one of the giants of the computer industry, we can not have any doubt, since the beginning this firm has developed and improved a huge number of programs of all kinds.

Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, OutLook, are the best programs of their type, all of them have marked the way that the rest of the suppliers of similar tools follow.

But Microsoft, has managed to gather in a single package, this set of utilities, allowing the common user or the largest corporation, to have a family of programs, which together offer solutions to any need in terms of information.

Handler of texts, spreadsheets, presentation design, publication design, postmaster, among other useful functions.

All these utilities have the support and acceptance of a large number of users, the widespread use of these programs and the constant improvements are a guarantee of cutting edge and topicality.

What do you dislike?

Most of the specialized programs in each of the tasks offered by Microsoft Office, have followed the design guide of this toolkit, denying that would be a great injustice.

These programs may have some shortcomings, if they are evaluated individually, when they evaluate their abilities as a tool set, they are powerful and complement each other easily. Now, Office is only offered online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you search; tools for word processing, presentation design, calculation management, publication design, among other functions; Microsoft Office, is an excellent alternative. You can choose different configurations according to your needs and budget. Currently, Office, is offered online. Students and educators, you can choose the version for "students and trainers", free. You must comply with some conditions.

Microsoft Office, contributes directly to the productivity of our organization, each secretary, assistant, area manager, and management, makes use of this set of tools daily. The potential and ease of use make Office the perfect tool for any company.

Computer Specialist

"Microsoft office integrates very well with share point"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office is a great and comprehensive tool that integrates very well with share point. SharePoint makes it very collaborative and adds storage which is a huge perk when dealing with a lot of documents and files.

Microsoft office serves us so well with its different apps that are very intuitive and function incredibly.Microsoft word, excel and power-point make editing documents so easy. Microsoft outlook on the other hand makes emailing documents very convenient and I especially love that it notifies you of new emails as soon as they appear.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most is that learning the tool is quite a lengthy process. Its not the simplest tool to use especially when training staff.

The price is especially high for small companies who would go for free versions of google docs or google slide instead.

Microsoft office helps create great reports, great power point presentations for meetings, is a fantastic and professional way of sending out emails. Its very handy. I would think that Microsoft is more powerful than the google counterparts in terms of the resources it has to offer and I would greatly recommend it to any person that needs to use it.

Gis Analyst
Real Estate

"Microsoft Office"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office suite comes along with Microsoft Access, Word, Publisher, Powerpoint etc. I often use Microsoft Word and Powerpoint. I love the fact that Microsoft Office Word retains the document even after the power goes off and I have not yet saved the document. In addition, it has numerous text editing tools which make the document appear in the best format possible..Powerpoint has various animations that enable me to present my projects and presentations effectively..

The software package is generally smooth and does not overload my PC.Thanks Microsoft...

What do you dislike?

Microsoft word has limited wallpapers and themes and this makes the software to seem less friendly or rigid... Microsoft should add some more wallpapers or even allow the users to add their own...This will make the users feel more comfortable while using the software. Thanks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Microsoft Office suite comes along with a number of softwares such as Microsoft Office Word, Powerpoint, Publisher and Microsoft Access. Microsoft Office Word is the perfect software to view and edit your documents... It contains numerous tools available to make your document appear in the best format possible while Powerpoint has plenty of formats, animations, transitions and themes to ensure efficient communication with your members or partners...Microsoft office won't let you down..

I use the Microsoft Office Word to create documents..basically..almost all types of documents ..letters, reports, questionnaire etc

Also, I use Powerpoint for Presentation purposes at work.

Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"App for File Editing and Organizing words"

What do you like best?

When ever a things has to be expressed or to be communicated to some one or somebody it has to be written in something with some nice formatting so that it will be attractive to read. And this application just helps to does that.

Either it's about putting words to best format, calculating some numbers, making some excel, making presentation on the best templates. you name the word processing work it has that feature.

It supports large number of format and it's the one that being used by many company and for personal use. Since it is being used most of the places file support is nice.

In this package of Microsoft Office we get many applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook any few which helps for complete word processing.

What do you dislike?

Support for some issue related to application is none.

Working with more number of sheets takes much processing.

After using more formulas to a single excel file it's becomes unreliable.

Easy to use but no proper documentation, some times some times settings are hard to find.

Very costly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For word processing in business environment this is the only one.

Day to day office word processing, Mail configuration, Presentation.

Docente Jubilada
(Myself Only)

"Microsoft Office is an excellent tool to solve problems within the office and at home."

What do you like best?

Its applications are useful in the office area, since it allows the development of documents, projects or other activities.

Microsoft Office allows you to optimize, automate, improve tasks and procedures related to any activity.

Its applications allow you to create, communicate, collaborate and perform an excellent job.

It is constantly updated.

It's free.

Your applications are constantly updated according to the Microsoft Office version.

Some of its applications require knowledge to do an excellent job.

What do you dislike?

Some of its applications are not easy to use.

It requires enough disk space when trying to install it on a server.

Some tasks with previous versions are not compatible with the tasks of higher versions.

Some applications require the same version so that the work done does not change abruptly, for example, this excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend, its installation since the Microsoft Office applications make it easy for any user to do an excellent job and achieve it in less time.

It is very useful, because every day I manage some of its applications, since it facilitates my activities, in the shortest possible time.

Registered Nurse

"Microsoft office is a great an intuitive tool that anticipates all my needs"

What do you like best?

Microsoft office comes with so many great functioning apps ;microsoft word, microsoft excel and power point. These apps works so well and very intuitive. I love that the creators keep them current and well able to anticipate all my needs.

Microsoft office is so easy to use and the interface is quite user friendly,The visualization is impeccable and the colors are great. I love that Microsoft office has so many customization options for documents.

I love that these tools work so well and integrate so well and its so easy to create documents and move them from on app to another. I love that I can copy spreadsheets and paste them onto Microsoft word when I am making reports.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I have not had any negative experiences using Microsoft. The learning curve can be considered steep by most people since learning to fully utilize all the apps to their full potential takes time but Microsoft i quite relevant for the modern world and its a great utility.

Microsoft office is great for making new documents and edit existing ones in the office.Its very easy to share documents and files using sharepoint and outlook.

Asesor Comercial

"Microsoft Office, el mejor paquete de programas informaticos"

What do you like best?

Lo que mas me gusta de utilizar Microsoft Office, es que brinda programas utiles para nuestro dia a dia, bien sea a nivel personal, profesional o educativo. Los archivos que creamos pueden ser guardados en la nube y ser editados donde y cuando querramos. Los programas de Microsoft Office, se reducen al mínimo el espacio de disco duro utilizado en cada equipo, haciendo que no se generen archivos pesados que a su vez no ocupan tanta memoria en nuestra pc.

What do you dislike?

Lo único que no me gusta de Microsoft Office, en especial en su programa Word, es que el procesador de texto tiene un fallo de seguridad, que afecta a todas las versiones, y permite el robo de archivos mediante la introducción de un documento con un código oculto. De resto, en lo particular, es lo unico que podria decir que me disgusta, por el contrario es una herramienta de gran prioridad para nuestras tareas cotidianas.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Microsoft Office, es una herramienta recomendada a cualquier tipo de usuario, en ella te veras beneficiado en cualquier actividad que desees realizar utilizando este paquete util. Es una herramienta de software muy completo, son millones de usuarios que lo utilizan por todo los programas que brinda y su facil manejo.

Microsoft Office brinda un sin fin de beneficios, ya que es un popular software que cuenta con múltiples programas de publicación y edición. Viene con todo lo que pueda llegar a utilizarse en un entorno de oficin. Los usuarios de Microsoft Office, tienen la opción de elegir entre distintos programas, ya que los mismos están ideados para estudiantes, usuarios domésticos, pequeñas empresas y corporaciones. El que tú elijas dependerá de tus circunstancias.

All Freelance
Individual & Family Services

"Microsoft Office is Great and ALWAYS Changing to be Better"

What do you like best?

Now, assuming we are discussing Microsoft Office 365 (NOT 2019), there are many things about which users can brag. However, my Review Title is the BEST thing...Microsoft Office 365 is constantly changing to improve each part and add features. It even can be used by ANYONE, AND from any device.

What do you dislike?

One recurring issue encountered by users of Microsft Office 365 over the years, is still a BIG problem. For Windows, and some Apple devices, the individual Office 365 software either DOES not load at all, OR loads and is SO slow that Individual use is hard enough, but "Teams" and other collaboration would not work in "real-time".

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In my opinion, ALWAYS do your own research and get as many opinions as possible. If choosing between Microsft Office 365 and Microsoft 2019, I'd HIGHLY recommend 365 IF it will be used for things outside of Business, though it can be great for business also.

Microsoft Office solves problems relating to EVERY document type needed in business. Word is always on top of things, with useable templates, and the ability to share and collaborate in real-time, it exceeds things like Docs, which are unable to come close in those areas. The same applies to Excel vs. Sheets, and so on.

Industrial Engineer

"Microsoft Office is a tool pack that really is amazing!"

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is one of the best tools that can be. It is based on giving the necessary functions to create documents and edit any type of document.

Microsoft Word allows you to create a text document quickly with an easy-to-use interface and it is one of my favorites.

Microsoft Excel is a tool to perform spreadsheets.

With PowerPoint it will allow you to create slides in presentation to have a nice and understandable exposition.

Outlook allows you to monitor in a synchronized way, the emails that are arriving daily.

What do you dislike?

All my life I have used Microsoft Office and the truth is that I do not find any complaint, I have never had problems with this wonderful software package.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Microsoft Office to all those users that need a set of tools to work in your company or work, this is an excellent best option for your ease of use and it is also a very complete tool package.

Thanks to Microsoft Office, I can use the different tools that this great software offers, I can make documents, slide presentations, insert short videos, make statistics sheets and calculations, and many other things that this software has been very useful for me, without doubt this is an excellent tool for our copañia in production and thus we can have a better control in the statistics of sales by means of the spreadsheets. This is very software!.

Ingeniero de proyecto

"Tool through which you can manage your work in a remarkable way "

What do you like best?

Microsoft Office is a package which has been characterized by being one of the best in the field, until now it has become without a doubt the most requested of all, this is a tool that has a wide variety of programs which will undoubtedly make your work much easier, ideal for any office or company, now I will name some programs that make up this package and give a short description of them,

-Microsoft Word is one of the tools which I personally think is the best without a doubt to create any kind of documents, without doubt for me it is the best word processor.

-PowerPoint, a tool that specializes in creating presentations and I can say why I have been using it, which is the best tool that this package has.

-Microsoft Excel, is one of the preferred tools for those who carry finance, because thanks to its wide variety of cells make your work in the company or office much easier than before.

What do you dislike?

Until now this is one that has served me a lot of help in everything that concerns, and because of all this I have no negative comment to say about it, quite the opposite grateful for having found this tool which has served me well .

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Program that can be used by anyone, whether working in an office or in a company, this tool is ideal even for students

Microsoft Office is a package which has gone around the world thanks to its wide variety of programs that has undoubtedly impacted throughout the working world and in case my entire field of work has changed

HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST

"Modern and efficient office."

What do you like best?

Microsoft, one of the largest providers of computer services, has assembled in a single package a group of the best programs of its kind. This set of tools offers a wide variety of functions that will help improve the functions of any office.

The programs that integrate Microsoft Office are; Microsoft Word, recognized word processor and considered the best program of its kind; PowerPoint, one of the best tools for the design of presentations, also has great approval and acceptance; Excel, a great program for managing spreadsheets, a great tool, the best of its kind; Publisher, another program that is included in Microsoft Office, but usually in the most expensive versions, Publisher, is also highly recognized, has great capabilities for the design of publications, has an excellent print quality; Another great program that is included in this package is; Outlook, allows to manage all emails with a single application, as if it were a single email.

As we have said, separately these are the best programs of their kind, when they are integrated into the same tool package, an insurmountable package is configured.

What do you dislike?

Microsoft, is one of the most important software manufacturers, has managed to gather in a single package an excellent set of programs, which improve the efficiency and productivity of any office. These tools are continuously improved, each improvement incorporates new features and capabilities. I do not recognize something negative to point out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Microsoft Office is undoubtedly the best group of tools for the efficient management of any office. These programs are perfectly integrated, have an unbeatable technical support, the support of Microsoft. Without a doubt the best package for the current office.

In our company, the use of Microsoft Office is mandatory in all the dependencies, since in this way we guarantee the digital integration of each of the units of our organization. Microsoft Office, facilitates all the functions of the office and improves the performance and efficiency of the organization.