Create shapes with original brushes, customization options, and advanced contour control.
* Apply gradients to objects and edit the transparency of the entire gradient or individual colors and transitions.
* Change object properties directly from the Appearance palette without having to open additional fill, stroke, and effect palettes.
* Work with graphic files of various formats, such as EPS, FXG, PSD, DWG, SWF, SVG, TIFF, JPEG, PDF, DXF, GIF and many others.
· Create multi-page files while preserving the information about the layers in Illustrator.
* Place text in any environment, with font support in OpenType, manage character and paragraph styles.
* It is easy to work on the file in other Adobee design programs due to compatibility.
* Draw vector objects.
* Create three-dimensional special effects, apply special effects (for example, the Scribble effect, when vector objects look like sketches drawn by hand), create objects of arbitrary shape. This opportunity is appreciated by artists who are accustomed to draw with a pencil on a piece of paper
price, sometimes it crashes, also unfriendly user interface
creating logo's and banners