Method CRM Reviews & Product Details

Method CRM Overview

What is Method CRM?

Method:CRM is the #1 rated CRM for QuickBooks Desktop and Online users with over 1,200 five-star reviews on Intuit’s apps.com. Method:CRM helps you better manage your relationships with prospects, leads, and customers so that you can close more sales and grow your business. With our powerful, real-time patented QuickBooks sync and 100% no-code customizable platform, you get the perfect CRM for your unique business needs. Method:CRM is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks, with over 1,200 five-star reviews on Intuit’s apps.com.

Method CRM Details

Method's Cloud Based CRM Software for Small Business helps you stay organized while you grow your business. Method:CRM makes it easy to track conversations with customers, so your staff will actually do it. You can assign follow-ups, track next steps, share calendars and lots more. With over 250 5-star reviews on Intuit Apps.com, Method is the top-rated CRM for QuickBooks.

Method Integration Inc.
2010
Toronto, Canada
@MethodCRM

Method CRM Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Method CRM community
Have you used Method CRM before?

Method CRM Reviews

Showing 50 Method CRM reviews
Already have Method CRM?
Coach
What do you like best?

Method is a phenomenal resource for managing contacts and follow up activities. It allows sales persons to maintain consistent and effective follow up while also tracking that follow up for reporting purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When sales persons are creating invoices or estimates to customers, there is not a feature that allows a supervisor or manager to view and approve the sending of that invoice/estimate. It would be useful as it is important to have a second set of eyes double-check materials being sent to customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have dozens of activities to manage, Method is the right option for you. If you have active estimates and invoices across a large customer base, Method is the right option for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We had the problem of having multiple contacts and department heads at each of our customers that we were working with. Our method account allows us to have phone numbers and emails for dozens of individuals within our customers. We can track estimates and invoices sent to each of the contacts as well as put notes on our conversations and interactions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alanna Smith of Method CRM

Hi Austin — thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! It's great to hear that Method:CRM is making it easier for you to follow up with your contacts. If you haven't already, I encourage you to reach out to our support team, as they may be able to help you achieve your desired estimate/invoice approval workflow.

CSR
What do you like best?

I like being able to keep all of our information in one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is not easy to see other information without opening a new window. For example, if I am viewing a customer’s opportunity, I cannot look at the activities or estimates without loosing my view of the opportunity or opening a new screen. It also doesn’t save things as they are changed unless you hit the save button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can mold this to function best for your company. Take advantage of that. Always reach out to them with your questions. Their support team is excellent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CRM has become easier with the use of activities and the link to our QBO software that allows us to see things in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Career Transition | Resume Specialist | Job Search Coach
What do you like best?

Method CRM is a cloud-based application to provide the power management solution to allocate the data and its completion. I like its feature to protect the information till the end and there is no third person involved in making the strategies to promote the product with solid plans. So, the application manages the detail with all after-effects. Our clients are more feasible in finding their desired product with proper pricing and other detail. There is more accuracy and errorless working in billing and accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you want to use this application for small enterprises then, it would be costly and will not as helpful as in big setups. So, there should be some segmentation in data files to approach the single file instead of a group of folders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Method CRM is a very beneficial application in promoting our online business of home accessories. This tool helps to price each and every product with comparison prices from other stores. Thus we can rely on this application for tracing and tracking the clients with authenticated detail. Our clients can find the detail and they won’t go anywhere because there is everything on the page to feel them comfortable for shopping. Moreover, the tool is helping in launching new products with proper organic traffic and SEO webpage. its mobile application is very useful in watching the detail for 24-hours and clients can communicate easily with us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been learning Method for just 4 days when I needed a quick solution for our company’s President. Raman was so responsive on chat and then called me when I told her I was driving and couldn’t message. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t give feedback on the yet Bacharach I’m still learning but having such a responsive and helpful customer support team is invaluable!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still learning so we can implement widely but again, the best benefit is having a knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julia Poon of Method CRM

We’re glad to hear that our support team is making your experience with Method:CRM enjoyable. Our customer support team is always here to help if you have any questions.

What do you like best?

I integrates with QuickBooks and manages all of our customer database Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it when its slow and when it has glitches Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love use method on the daily basis, great system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its great how the whole team can access real time information as we input Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alanna Smith of Method CRM

Hi Betsabeth — thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback about platform speed and stability; this is something our development team is always working on in order to provide the best experience for our customers.

What do you like best?

Technique CRM is perfect for firms that need to integrate their customer-facing employees with their back office as well as who have a difficulty not satisfied by other QuickBooks add-ons. With Method you can automate organisation processes and also track unlimited amounts of details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Also though Method has a suite of CRM as well as accounting functions developed in, since it is so completely adjustable, organisations can obtain absorbed to substantial as well as expensive execution jobs. Approach is best utilized when there is an one-of-a-kind difficulty to solve, or when automation will certainly create cost-savings sufficient to outweigh the investment in personalization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Approach's subscription costs are rather reduced compared to a few of the various other CRM software program, so if you can doing personalization yourself, this can be quite a bargain. There are some custom application packages currently created (for example for area services or bookkeeping solutions) so if there is an application that fits your needs, that may be a fantastic fit. Alternatively, you can touch one of the Method Solution Providers to discuss an one-of-a-kind modification for your service. Technique CRM is also with the ability of linking to several QuickBooks documents, making it excellent for franchises or other multi-entity services like property monitoring or other relevant firms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Among the very best functions of any kind of CRM is the capability to create brand-new sales from existing partnerships by automating follow-up tasks as well as projects. Approach does this really well.Method can be customized to immediately allocate quantities according to complex formulas, cost savings tremendous amounts of time in the back office and getting rid of lots of documentation. Some clients have actually had the ability to pass up hiring additional staff members when Method is applied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Its integration with Quickbooks and all of the customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More training on customization or easier answers to questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a lead process and also giving our customers a way to access their information online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alanna Smith of Method CRM

Thank you for your review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying using Method:CRM. We'll also pass your feedback about customization training along to our education team.

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the different parts of the CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could create the same quote under a different customer's name. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is helping our company track projects that we have quoted much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Alanna Smith of Method CRM

Hi Mark — thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear that Method:CRM is making project tracking easier for your team.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

I can connect my customers directly through my email. It is intuitive and easy to use. It facilitates the process of providing a quality customer service experience to each of my customers making it seem like it's a whole department. The efficiency of my one-person customer service department has doubled since I decided to use Method CRM for G Suites. I also like very much their support. It is fast and reliable. They are always ready to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is when I have to customize my own pages. It's kind of complicated and time-consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once implemented Method CRM makes your life easier overall. adding the connector for G Suite is an advantage you will be very grateful for. Being on top of matters on a timely matter is a requirement for successful customer management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the issue of little manpower in our company. It provides information at a glance of invoices status a soon as an email comes in and I can follow up if necessary. When I am on the road it gives me the answers needed without having to log on a different platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Customer service is great! Everyone is professional and friendly. Issues are resolved promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not iphone friendly. I linked to icloud calendar and it works sometimes, sometimes it doesnt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its good for work orders and sales pipeline communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

organization Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Julia Poon of Method CRM

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. Our customer service team is always here to help and feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions. Your feedback is very helpful and has been passed on to our development team for further action.

Executive Director
What do you like best?

Integration with QuickBooks, but it did not work out as well as hoped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is not an easy system for users. I have been working with data, spreadsheets and databases for over 20 years, and this one was not intuitive or simple to manipulate for filtering data or generating reports. We would have had to pay much more for their help in designing what we needed, but as a nonprofit we did not have that kind of budget. Right off the bat Method could not distinguish between giftshop sales and donations and they had to create a filter. Much more work needed to be done with the data to make it yield the data we needed. Not worth the $$ or time and learning curve. Then, when an additional user was added accidentally, they refused to refund the two months fees, claiming that they only allowed 7 days to dispute an invoice. Would not budge even when I pointed out that refunding $60 to keep a $400/yr customer engaged was a smart choice. So I cancelled. Not customer oriented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not waste your time or money with this product or company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accurate tracking of donors, sending acknowledgements and tax letters. No benefits realized at all, just headaches. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

I am able set up invoices from my phone and input new contacts within a few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the system seems to have bugs in it all the time. Some days you go to login and the site comes up 411. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend for small business, but large companies over 100 employees may need to look other options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been able to access method through my gmail which is nice to email customers without having to go into method app separately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

Easy to use. But it works slowly. I would still recommend it. Satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like slow work. Also the on-screen menus are inadequate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve all financial transactions of our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate
What do you like best?

It's been such a smooth and easy experience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app is severely lacking. It is very buggy to deal with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping tabs on items and job statuses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

It is easy to track notes and calls. Easy to add numerous companies. Really a self explanatory database for a startup. Support team is fantastic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The database would often have a severe wait time inbetween every save or click. It made database cleanup or input difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use just expect a wait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Categorizing regions of clients and who is most important to contact. Great for streamlining who is our most valuable customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Software with the most seamless integration with QuickBooks that I could find. Works wonderfully well with QuickBooks Online, and makes contact management, well, much more manageable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customization of certain processes can be time-consuming. Free trial period will allow you to explore its potential without committing to a weighty, clumsy contract. Price is right, so it's worth a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Exploit the generous free trial period to see if it can simplify your practice's daily needs. Customer support is more than adequate. If you're a QuickBooks user, see if CRM can reduce redundancies and streamline day-to-day processes, like it did for our medical practice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently use the software for small surgical and medical practices; saves us a whole lot of time at both ends, both in terms of front-end interactions with patients and back-end with our accounting team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UB
What do you like best?

Full customization allows me to make quickbooks integration work exactly as I need and I can tweak it to work and look as I like. The trial comes with a free hour of customization and I was very impressed with what they were able to do for me and they explained what they were doing right in front of me the whole time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the default interface is a little clunky. Compared to Salesforce there's less information available in one place without having to change pages. Of course this can be customized, but there's a time or monetary cost to do so. I'd like to see more OOTB dashboards. Loading times can be a little slow sometimes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're a small operation that refurbishes equipment. I need to constantly check QB for our stock and costs to work. Method fits the bill Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Compatible with QB Desktop Pro 2017............... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is never any staff support and when you do get to someone they have no clue what is wrong or how to fix anything. Our CRM has been down for two weeks and they have no idea how to fix it. We have been a Method customer trying to work with them for almost 9 months. Their support staff never answers any questions and sends you to video tutorials. Their system crashed and they have no idea how to fix our issue. They blame it on Quickbooks. I finally got QB and Method on the phone together instead of fixing the issue they argued on the phone and blamed one another. Nothing is resolved. I have 9 licensed users and by over $500 per month for a system that doesnt work and Method doesn't care enough to fix the problem... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO NOT USE THIS CRM. You will waste time and money trying to get it to work. We have given them over six months and nothing works, they charge us for everything including support when they have no idea how to fix anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If it would have worked my staff could see balances of customer and invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The help desk is VERY good but some of the apps are still in bata testing/under work and not 100%. The video tutorials are good but geared toward the system at 100% as advertised. The portion of the system that is 100% is smooth operating and "user friendly". Again, the help desk is very responsive, and patient. I have been "coached " three times and each has been a very helpful and positive experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As previously mentioned, a portion of the system is still under work There was no "notice" given that an app was still under work when we originally purchased it (that has been corrected). i spent too much time getting very frustrated before the "coach" acknowledged that the system was still being worked on and it wasn necessarily all my ineptitude.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask and insure that all apps that you are considering or those that will influence your decision are 100% functional Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Systems seems to be interfacing with Quickbook in a very positive manner allows for authorized users to check accounts, follow activities and update sales information very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CM
What do you like best?

Their communication is top notch and the level of customization that they offer is extremely useful for almost any business' needs. I reached out for one of my clients and they were very quick with their response. They have been working alongside my client to get their CRM customized for their business' needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had a negative experience with this company or its product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have an array of customization options that they can add to fit your business' needs and goals. Talk with their customer service representatives to see what works best for you and how they can integrate it into their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation and organization are two issues that we were dealing with. With the Method CRM being as customizable as it is, it offered the perfect solution for my client's business model and needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Coordinator
What do you like best?

They are always quick and efficient whenever an issue arises. By Using Method we save so much time in many tasks. It works great for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say i dislike anything about Method. It is essential to our company. I ca not imagine how our daily functions would work without Method. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend Method to any company out there looking to improve how their company operations work It's amazing what Method can do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Method keeps us organized and connected company wide. Like i mentioned above, it is essential to our company. It saves us time on daily tasks and keeps everyone on the same page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

The technical support is amazing, their team goes above and beyond. They have gone to the extent of describing everything in detail, and if I couldn't figure it out they showed me a step by step by controlling my computer remotely! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, there is not very much to dislike about prompt customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using quick books by intuit there is no reason why you are not already using Method! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to send an invoice the customer can pay through our processing system is fantastic. It also helps that the customer is able to access all previous invoices through their log in portal. The customization of the entire program is unlimited. Simple customization tools definitely pushed for us to keep this as our daily CRM! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have been starting to use Method as an replacement to Quickbooks. The team over at Method has been outstanding at answering all our questions in a quick and timely manner. Everyone has been extremely knowledgeable, and provides simple straightforward answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having 2 different versions of the system to learn and use has caused some initial confusion, but nothing that hasn't been answered by the support staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating and tracking customer interactions. Managing and scheduling work for multiple employees. Creating sales orders and invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Extremely intuitive and user friendly product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet as it originally needs some customization to work better, but Method offers 1 free hour of customization... problem solved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you utilize the free walk-through and additional hour of free customization. It makes a great product even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ensuring consistent and proper amount of contact with customers is kept, as well as a safe repository for customer information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

So far, I think the people on their customer service team has been top notch helping us working us through the customization process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say about this is that it seems like some more integrations with other tools to help build out some of the feature set would be a nice value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we use Quickbooks Enterprise, it is so nice to finally have the ability to build on top of that data to have a more complete process management system as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.