Syncro Reviews & Product Details

Syncro Overview

What is Syncro?

Syncro is the modern MSP platform that makes you more money. We offer a combined RMM & PSA, plus Remote Access and more, into an all-in-one platform that is intuitive and easy to use. We took a long, hard look at how RMM & PSA platforms have traditionally been developed and asked ourselves, “Are the software options that exist today good enough for MSPs?” The answer was a resounding *no*. Instead of replicating the same stale implementations that exist everywhere today, we set out to create an MSP-centric platform that fits into your workflow, not the other way around. The result? A modern platform built specifically for MSPs that is affordable, intuitive, and simple to set up. Below you'll find all the boxes you need to check in order to consider Syncro as a potential partner for your business, but what you really need to know is that we’re doing things differently. We won't treat you like another sale, because you aren't. Reach out to us at sales@syncromsp.com so we can prove it to you. How we help you make more money: - Billing made easy: https://youtu.be/hR-TmKY4TJg - Scripting engine: https://youtu.be/zlZuMxKBBjQ - Brand customization: https://youtu.be/Fvgc5D8W_Pc Features: - Robust scripting engine - Contract management - Help desk and ticketing - Invoices and credit card payments - Customer management - Email marketing - Lots more: https://syncromsp.com/features/ Integrations: - Pax8 - IT Glue - Warranty Master - Malwarebytes - QuickBooks - Xero - Bitdefender - Webroot - Splashtop - TeamViewer - ScreenConnect - Lots more: https://syncromsp.com/integrations/ Pricing details: - Full-featured 30-day free trial - Free one-on-one demo from our no-pressure sales team - Unlimited devices with no contracts, ever. - Starting at $99 per user/month

Syncro Details
Discussions
Syncro Community
Danish, German, English, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tonga (Tonga Islands)

Combined PSA + RMM + Remote Access in one Intuitive* Dashboard

Servably
N/A

Syncro Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Syncro community
Have you used Syncro before?

Syncro Reviews

Showing 42 Syncro reviews
Already have Syncro?
Senior Solution Architect
What do you like best?

Amazing product and support. We have used SolarWinds for years but were having issues with patching and occasional wacky anti-virus performance on servers. Could not get good support on SolarWinds and frequently would get billed incorrectly.

Syncro is SO much better in many ways. First its super easy to setup.. really, took maybe an hour with no tech support from the company. When you do have questions you get fast response from support. No contract and free trial.. They don't need it because the product runs rings around the competition. Perfect integration with Connectwise Control and Bitdefender. Virus alerts are pushed up to Syncro and remote control is a snap. Scripting engine is awesome, you can push results into custom fields, output is saved in history, can auto generate and close tickets, automate remediation, and plenty of community scripts available for your modification. Having the option of using Webroot instead of Bitdefender is fantastic.. especially if you run into some compatibility issue or just want to test an alternative AV.

The PSA is just what we needed to track service requests. The web portal that is accessed from the tray icon has been very well received by clients. The phone app makes it easy and quick to check open tickets and alerts.

At first it didn't seem like there was as much monitoring going on with Syncro over SolarWinds.. Now that we are a bit more proficient with the product, problems are being handled faster and less issues are falling though the cracks. I love that on the main asset page is show all the recent activity including adding and removing software, alerts, and script actions.

New features are constantly being rolled out. The latest one I'm using is SNMP monitoring. I dismissed it at first but after checking it out, its pretty cool.. You can setup monitors for anything on your networks that offers SNMP.. Great for printers and routers or switches. You can setup alerts and open tickets with automation based on low toner or high CPU utilization. Pretty cool.

We are saving hundreds each month by switching to this product and getting far better results. Its a no brainer and wish we had made the switch sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike.. I would say that after having used SolarWinds for years and also testing Datto RMM.. the reports could be better.. The graphics could be a little snazzier. I would like to add custom fields to the support portal for clients to report problems... like name and number. It would also be nice if it tracked CPU and Memory utilization over time on a chart.. Sure you get alerts and if you open the remote screen you get it there but you cant look back over the day to see what the history looked like.

Overall the dislikes are minor compared to the quantum improvement on all other fronts.. and did I say they are constantly rolling out new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a free test drive. =) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Spots all the common issues.. alerts to CPU, MEMORY, HD space. Patching is top notch. Automatic remediation with common problems. Great issue tracking and ticketing for clients. Really cant say enough about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant IT Director
What do you like best?

The thing I like most about syncro is the fact that it is designed specifically for MSP like my company. I have tried dozens of different software solutions but none of them can come close to how vertically integrated and comprehensive Syncro is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The monthly subscription price is a little outputting at first until you sign up for the trial and you see how much software syncro replaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the awesome job and continue to employ some of the best people out there :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits I have realized and the complete vertical integration and how much other software is put out of the picture because syncro is so will integrated and built with MSP and their needs in mind. The only problems I am solving is the lack of syncro live support on mobile devices ( as far as i can tell) Until this feature is available, I will be purchasing ConnectWise Control to compliment Syncro. This will allow me to remote into just about any users device to aid in troubleshooting. Ipads, tablets, android phones, windows laptops, mac laptops, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Syncro
What do you like best?

The management tools and automation have allowed me to multiply my time in a way that drove profitability and has helped me expand faster than I thought I would. By having these tools, I was empowered to go out and really start selling sooner and more broadly than I was able to before.

I really like the speed of development, the weekly open office hours and demos, and the fantastic Facebook group of supportive like-techs.

I am just getting into the depth of automation and integrations, but they seem to be great as well.

I am also pretty blown away by the sales process. I hesitate to even call it that. It's an information process more. I felt no pressure, I had a great rep that was patient and informative (hey Brandi!) and I was able to extend my demo even though it was my fault I just didn't use the tool during my first demo period. This sales attitude is why I switched from my prior toolset. I am so glad I did. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I came from another pay per tech RMM/PSA platform and I REALLY wish the reporting in Syncro was as good as that was. It's not that it's not accurate or useful, it is; it's that Syncro's reporting is tech-focused, not customer focused. The reporting helps me understand what I need to, or if I had other techs what they are doing, but making a polished asset report for a customer, a detailed QBR file for an owner, or a ticket summary for a co-managed IT rep is just not possible right now. This is an area that other bigger companies are using other paid tools to mitigate; for me (and probably other small ones), it's just a miss and it hurts.

I feel like the development lately has been more focused on items that MSPs much bigger than I am need. I will grow, for sure, but it feels like the improvements (especially the QOL voting driven ones) are leaving the little guy behind.

The current way to do patch-management doesn't allow us to stop known bad patches, which is a bummer.

I also don't love the chat platform right now (namely that it can't be used easily in a remote session), and wish that the Android app were better (could stay logged in, see asset details etc.).

All this said, I think they are working on each of these items and I truly believe the team cares to make the best product possible, so I'm good to wait. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demo the product. Attend the weekly office-hours. Ask your rep or the Facebook group for help. There is probably a way to do exactly what you want done...don't suffer without asking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem of how to multiply my time and talents in a way that helps me scale is the biggest one that stands out. I also did not have a ticketing system I used before Syncro, and had no real way to allow a help-desk style interaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Network/Systems Administrator
What do you like best?

It's a one stop shop for everything I need to run my MSP. New features come out almost daily. Product integrations expand as much as new features. The Syncro staff are fantastic and responsive. The price for what you get is super underrated. It's a no-brainer for any MSP to start here before trying anything else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of that I don't like about Syncro is the "light theme" and only having the ability to use the teal color scheme! HA! Seriously, that's it. There really isn't anything I can think of that makes this a bad product. The ability to try a free trial up front, made it easy for me to go full time with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to grow my business, keep it organized, and have everything in one place was what I was looking to find. Syncro was the only product that could do that when I searched, and even moreso it's been everything else I couldn't have thought I needed. Any time I've needed something, it was already integrated! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Syncro works. Period. The financials are high leverage, I can estimate, invoice, and take payment in under a minute. Workflows, RMM direct integration, worksheets, email blasts, script engine. etc... We were Autotask, Centrastage,Kaseya for years. We were never as well taken care of, as often listened too, or as genuinely a part of the development rhythm as we have been with this product, this company, and this community. You CANNOT get this anywhere else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

I know it sounds disingenuous to offer no critique. Every product has issues, but so do we. We are growing and adapting and improving everyday, this product and this company are as well. As long as I can clearly see that, I have no complaints to offer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single tool to control our PSA/RMM needs was a huge shift in productivity and continuity. The other high leverage action that surprised us was how functional the financial mechanisms are within Syncro. Our outstanding invoices are down to sub 30 days routinely with more than 250+ clients and 2000 assets under management. This is something we simply could not accomplish with a hodge podge of systems "synced up" in our previous architecture. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CTO
What do you like best?

Having all our day to day tools in one place under one pane of glass greatly improves our efficiency. The Syncro community is given the opportunity to request changes/improvements in the Syncro product on a regular basis, I have personally seen 5 great improvements implemented with this QOL (Quality Of Life) community program since we started using Syncro. They really do listen to their customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting has had some updates and is improving but still has some ground to make up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Sign up for a demo, check their Face Book group out, attend one or more of their open office hours meetings they hold every week where you can ask questions live to their wonderful sales crew. We were Connectwise Manage users for 7 years, Syncro does not do everything that CW could but it checks all the boxes we need it to and it does it much better for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were paying too much for our RMM and PSA solution with our previous vendors, at the same time the integration between them was not great either so a great deal of efficiency was lost there. Syncro is a much simpler platform but has all the features we really need all in one place, this makes my team more efficient. The cost of running our business is now much more scale-able with the per tech pricing model. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Partner
What do you like best?

It is full featured from PSA to RMM so that you can almost have one tool to run your business, and in the areas that they are weak, I feel like they are listening to their partners and trying to improve. I've yet to see a software platform improve so much since I've partnered with them. Also, their subscription model (per technician) is a game changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They need greater control over Windows patches (e.g. excludes) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moving to a fully integrated PSA was huge for us. Having assets attached to tickets and to be able to move between customer - asset - ticket - invoice saves so much time. There's less of a chance in forgetting a labor charge when invoicing. Automation has also been a big deal: Having an alert open a ticket and remediate. Scripting is super powerful, which made Windows 10 upgrades less painful this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Synchro provides a one-stop solution for my business. I have an MSP business along with a brick and mortar retail service location and find that it takes care of many needs that were formerly taken care of by different solutions. Now with synchro everything I need, RMM,PSA, Remote Access HHelp Desk and even my email lists and reminders are all in one spot at one cost point. No added cost per endpoints! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Synchro is rapidly developing and as they make huge leaps and bounds there are things that get implemented and put on the back burner for a bit. What I love is how fast the development process is. I am so glad I am on board and can't wait to see what's next! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Biggest problem was incorporating all of my customer information both business MSP and retail break-fix into a solution that let me manage it all. From one-off POS sales to reoccurring invoices. Multiple AV programs, multiple ways for remote access and the ability to link with third party vendors to enhance functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

I really like the fact that most of what I want is under one roof and, for my needs, there is integration with the rest. I also love the fact I get a response to my questions or ideas, which on my travels I have found as lacking elsewhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A different time zone leads to a small wait for a response from support but they generally give me the information I need at the first attempt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. Make sure you understand the differences between your SyncroMSP and your current offering. Join the Facebook group before you move or when you start the trial. You will get access to a great deal of help and advice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The move to SyncroMSP has resulted in improved reliability on the services I need, increased functionality, a reduction in costs and a much more helpful user base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I am a one man IT Consulting business serving mostly business clients in a hybrid break-fix / MSP model. I was using Solarwinds before but it was cost prohibitive to deploy costly agents to client machines. With Syncro, I can easily deploy a full-featured agent to every client system for a reasonable annual fee. I have used custom polices to either fully manage or simply monitor client issues depending on my client relationship.

Prior to switching to Syncro, I was also paying for a Repairshopr subscription. Switching to Syncro saved me even more money in a seamless migration of all my Repairshopr data into Syncro. I cannot even tell the difference. Nothing was lost or changed.

I also love the easy Powershell integration. I have also been amazed at how quickly a Powershell script is deployed. With Solarwinds, it seemed to take forever for a script to deploy. A recent case in point illustrates this observation. Recently I decided to deploy a Ninite Pro agent to a group of machines to register them with Ninite Pro. In one window, I had the Ninite Pro console and the other window, I launched the script to deploy the agent to several machines. I'm thinking it was about 30 seconds from the time I launched the script to the time I saw all machines appear in the Ninite console.

Syncro is awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My biggest complaint about Syncro involves 2 issues that are ALSO problems in Repairshopr. I have reached out numerous times when I was a RepairShopr subscriber and also through Syncro.

Without going into a lot of detail, I will just summarize the 2 areas which could also be classified as feature requests.

1. Sales Tax Groups only support 2 components: In my state and specifically in my metro area, there are about 25 different sales tax zones and each zone may have 3 tax components that have to be individually reported back to the state. Prior to Repairshopr and Syncro, I invoiced through Quickbooks Online and it supported multiple sales tax groups. This has been a royal pain since I am required to collect sales tax by point of delivery.

2. Timer does not have a pause feature: This is my BIGGEST complaint. I feel that Syncro and Repairshopr both are geared toward a brick and mortar store or residential clients. I have a small number of business clients whom I invoice monthly. I provide an invoice with a detailed line item for each day. When I work on client projects, I use the Syncro timer. But it only allows for a stop or start, thus providing me with a long list of times to add up at the end of the month. I want to be able to pause my timer when taking a personal call or leaving for lunch and be provided with a sum of the time spent on the job. PLEASE give me a pause feature. Take a look at HoursTracker for the right way to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation through Powershell scripting.

Quality RMM for EVERY client for one reasonable price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I
What do you like best?

I feel like Syncro "gets" my business. It's not just the software, it's the entire approach of the organization. MSPs need PSAs and RMMs to make us more capable and more efficient, and Syncro does that. It may not have all the features of the bigger players, but I came from one of those, and I honestly used about 15% of it. I find I am getting much more value from Syncro. The core product just works, and it doesn't take a full-time resource to manage it. The integrations are thoughtful and useful. I am constantly finding ways to do more with it, regularly surprised at the untapped capabilities, and floored by the commitment to regular development and improvement based on customer feedback. There are literally new features and/or fixes every week. The sales team offers ongoing support that is really helpful, and technical support has been good the few times I have needed to use it. The most surprising thing for me I think is the way the whole package speaks of people who care about what they are doing, and the people they are doing it for. That comes though very clearly, and it makes the software and probably more importantly the the organization a joy to work with. I can't say that about most software or organizations in the MSP space! Or any space really, which is sad. Syncro is a gem. Maybe the best decision I made this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In a world of "first impressions", the Syncro interface doesn't make a good one. It's not pretty, sometimes a bit confusing, and you need to use it for a while before you appreciate why things were done the way they were. Or even to find things! There are many gems in this platform, but some of them are very well hidden! The mobile app has also been a weak point, but some improvements have been made lately. There are minor issues with accounting integrations and a few other minor annoyances, but they do tend to get worked out eventually. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One fundamental problem Syncro solves is the integration issues when pairing a PSA and RMM - that just goes away. Another is the billing flexibility. It's not perfect, but I have been able to automate more billing in less time with Syncro that I ever have before. Simplicity is also key. Yes, Syncro doesn't have all the capabilities of the "big" players, but I actually like the simplified approach. I am less likely to spend hours wading through all the possibilities and options trying to accomplish something - it's just more efficient to work this way. The end result is I am accomplishing more than I did when I had a "bigger" toolset. And being treated like I matter. And saving money! Since the billing model is not per agent, I am now free to install agents for clients who don't have a fully-managed service. That means better service for them, and potentially more opportunities for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Technician
What do you like best?

While I love the ease of use and the low cost, the best part for me was time tracking and billing. I found that it paid for itself in less than a month by tracking my time and keeping me from leaving money on the table (remote access integration helped even more.) The platform also led me to a cloud service provider and managed AV (I was reselling nothing before) and those integrations, along with recurring billing, makes extra income easier. It just really made my business easier and more profitable (even though I'm still a really small fish) and is allowing me to plan for expansion. Without Syncro, I'd still be stuck in the break-fix mindset. (also, the user community support is awesome. and I just realized that I'm not posting in a Syncro group) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some places where a bit more granularity would be helpful, but nothing that's a showstopper. The app could use some enhancement, but honestly, you can do everything you need from the mobile website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to join the Facebook group. You can get questions answered by other users with more experience, you can get ideas about things you're unaware of (by watching other conversations), and I believe it's monitored by some of the Syncro staff. Overall, the FB group makes it a breeze to get up and going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer management and time tracking. I have found that I was losing a lot of money by not tracking my time accurately. The increased income, from time that wasn't being billed before I signed up with Syncro, has more than paid for my subscription cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President/Owner
What do you like best?

There are two things that stand out about Syncro, the community, and the development path. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some things that aren't as robust as they should be (reporting, SNMP), but the folks at Syncro actually LISTEN to their community. You can even join the Facebook group before you subscribe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the trial, join the Facebook group, if you are looking for a new RMM/PSA you have nothing to lose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are beginning to run our ENTIRE business through Syncro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Syncro has exceeded my expectations and saved me money compared to many of the alternatives. I've spent far more for my PSA and RMM tools and gotten a lot less.

I'm really pleased with the integration of other products. They are well thought out and work better than many other tools. The invoice and payment integration with QuickBooks and my merchant provider is great and saves me time every month.

The ability to use multiple products is also nice.

I also enjoy working with the Syncro team members. Everyone from sales and support have been great to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not a whole lot to dislike when I've tried many of the other products. My biggest complaint might be more about some basic design stuff. Navigating can get a little challenging, especially if you don't get in the habit of opening windows in a new time.

I think the documentation could be improved. Sometimes it isn't detailed enough to really understand the ends and outs of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I always recommend making a list of your key requirements. Make sure you know what features are most important to you and evaluate the system on those features. Any other "bells & whistles" are bonuses.

Also make sure you have the people that manage the different areas of your business (ie. Accounting & Finance, Service Manager, Customer Service, and the Support team) are fully engaged and evaluate the tool. When you are evaluating a tool that is going to be the core of your business, you have to put the time in to know if it will work for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Have a single tool for my PSA and RMM tool saves me time, money, and training. It also integrates with a lot of the other tools I used. Many of the processes I had to do manually on more expensive systems are now 99% automated. And once I fine tune and really understand the system, they will be 100% automated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I like that the dev team is doing it's best to add all the function that we as MSP need. They are always helping us do better. During the time of hardship the have stepped up and put us first as the consumer.

I also think for the price and power you can get a better solution. I can speak for everyone but for me after testing so many different solutions I found the best for me. That's Syncromsp Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see the live part evolve more I know it will get there but take time. I would also like to see more payment option and integrations like square or QB. Other then that it's about everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would say save your company rmm cost with going with Syncromsp. It will help you become a better scripter in powershell and help you complete more automation. You will learn new things everyday to help your business take care of your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The total package has been a lot to learn and still learning but it does everything I need with out much work after leaning the tricks. The powershell is amazing and easy to deploy scripts. It can really help you with client issues fast with it's power. I am new MSP and it helped me solve all different issues. Ones I never thought I would have to solve but I did it with a click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Packaging Machine Operator
What do you like best?

It's intuitive to use. Things are where you'd expect them to be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No basic 'admin' account for book-keepers or managers to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Remote support to my managed and non-managed clients. The ability to install endpoints without stressing about the cost-per-endpoint that other RMMs have. Installing Antivirus and being able to monitor it from one place without needing to remote into clients devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co Host
What do you like best?

The best feature of the system is the integrated nature of both RMM and PSA. Having the ability to customize the system to your needs for information to store or managing your assets makes our day to day easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. As you use the system there are plenty of training resources to get around any dislikes or issues you may run into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform for the subscription price. Lots to learn and great automation to create. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time-saving is key. What would take us 30 minutes to install all the software needed in our stack we're been able to cut this time to attach the necessary installers and scripts to install on a new agent in minutes. This has allowed us to be more flexible on what we can or need to deploy to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how Syncro is all inclusive. Billing, tickets, knowledge base, antivirus and RMM all in one! I switched over from RepairShopr, which is another great tool from the same developers of Syncro. However, Syncro is way more feature rich and includes all of the features I was looking for out of an RMM. Before RepairShopr, I was using QuickBooks and Syncro makes QuickBooks look like child's software. I'm honestly so happy with Syncro. Usually about every six months, I reevaluate the software and components that I use for my work and look at better options, but I've never felt the need to while using Syncro.

Syncro's support is also super awesome. Any time I've had any issue whatsoever I have just reached out to support and they've provided me with some of the best support I've received. They all speak English and respond ASAP. Compare that to QuickBooks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much at all that I dislike about Syncro. Most of my complaints or annoyances are usually ironed out by their tech support or in the frequent weekly updates.

The only thing I disliked at first was that you had to pay yearly. However, after discussing with them, they ended up compromising and now offer me Syncro with monthly billing. I was super impressed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure to use all the features that are available to you. Syncro isn't just for tickets nor is it just for invoicing. Use it all for what it's worth and you'll really see the value in it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to provide services like never before for my customers. Like managed antivirus, support through RMM and monitoring and remote access.

Plus automated monthly billing is so awesome! Being able to make that recurring money off of helping clients monthly and providing ongoing service has been very beneficial for my company and was never even something I considered until I signed up for Syncro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have an amazing rep, Brandi Crown.

Everyone I have dealt with at syncro is awesome. The product is excellent and it's will priced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet! Been using the product for a few months and evening expectations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product, great price, great service... What more do you need? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Excellent RMM tool. Excellent toolset, monitoring and reporting Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

The integrations with various third party vendors works very well. The scripting environment is a simple as powershell and works very fast. Scripts launch withing seconds. The use of Chocolatey as a source for 3rd party software updates is genius. Navigation of the UI is fast and simple. I love that Syncro is using modern infrastructure and coding techniques. Utilizing docker and public cloud services for their platform. Creating scaleable and highly available infrastructure is key. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could use some TLC however most PSA/RMM's mobile app are completely useless. Syncro;s has help me in a few situations. It most certainly not quick or easy to navigate though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret it. Very simple yet powerful PSA / RMM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Process automation. Standardization in deployments. Rapid on-boarding and device distribution. Automated billing. Threat mitigation. Sales and marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The system overall is great. Very light weight on endpoints. The integrations with our software packages is also very nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Reporting could use some work. However, they have been working hard on it. Most recently, upgrading the executive reports! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Better billing opportunities which means increased hourly rev. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Syncro has allowed us to automate some time consuming tasks when initially setting up a client. At the same time, it makes sure that our clients stay in the loop about every step and makes it easy to lodge any support ticket.

It has also integrated our branding quite nicely, giving the idea of a coherent service offering by us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the website integration is not as pretty or user friendly as it could be. This makes the initial booking process a bit more laborious than it could be.

But by saying that, I've been impressed with all the improvements I've seen over the time we've been with syncro for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are managing classical break-fix ticketing and managed services from one place. We have done away with most other systems related to managing clients, tickets and communications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Its used mechanisms make evident the importance of the syncro system, software really qualified to understand the most practical and effective interaction that exists in the interactive informative media, where the communication exercised by this software goes directed to the visitors of the system, to guide them and to encourage them to carry out diverse actions inside the same one, managing to have a capacity of strategic linking, that brings benefits for the programming of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In your chat channels, mass chat options cannot be integrated, making it impossible to carry out an informative mass chat, where a greater amount of information can be understood, being accessible only the individual chat options, making it more difficult to access more users in less time, making your program affected by not getting the number of customers needed to meet the established goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Syncro contains an immense value recommended, because its programming to generate a proactive chat which is based on the operational support of the creation of a margin and positioning a range of entry of users in large proportion, generating monitoring backup to know the number of visitors entering the platform, with options for transfer or routing connectivity so that employees can know who is entering your program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To detect which is the volume of acceptance and receptivity to which my company can be compromised, I can visualize in a statistic integrated to its programming, using the strategic geo-focusing and the integration of third parties, creating a predictive connection form of mass volume at a business level, solving situations of wrong projection of content, managing to understand the receptivity acquired according to the content shown. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The service that Syncro provides to users is distinguished by its excellence, as it allows to boost communication through its real-time chat through websites. The software has surprised me because of how customizable it is to work, has features for screen sharing, proactive chat, transfer or routing, among many other functions that are highly useful when using the service. The software is very easy to use which I consider a plus because it allows anyone to use it, really this service is of high potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A negative aspect of Syncro is that the service counts on the absence of the support team because when you need support from them you have to wait a long time to get answers from them, which is a nuisance for many users who operate the software on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend the Syncro service because it is a very useful platform for communication through chat, the software is very easy to use, very versatile, highly customizable and with a fairly robust operation. In terms of cost it is truly accessible that Syncro is the most efficient option you can count on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Syncro is our main tool for team communication through chat, the platform has been of high benefit to our team because it allows us to keep in touch at all times, is very easy to use which allows everyone to use the service without problems. Syncro has been a fantastic tool for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.