1. I think XD is pretty fast as compared to photoshop, especially for those designers I think XD is pretty fast as compared to photoshop, especially for those using windows OS.
2. For simple prototyping also Xd is good enough to get by with.
3. I also like the feature of importing your photoshop files into XD, its so much helpful, but there are a few bug while importing such files too.
1. I think there is a lot to improve on for XD, they are pretty slow in developing their product and take soo much of time. They had actually launched 3 years back as project comet and they are still in the beta mode. I think if you compare XD to figma or sketch, i would feel XD is lacking a lot. and way behind in the game.
2. Also there are many features that cannot be used and are just not there in XD, it is so much needed.
3. Heavy vector illustrations are also a problem to import from illustrator, it just makes the XD file so heave and crashes at the end.
4. Adding interactions and animations to XD will be a great help to make it a better product.
I think for the moment i would not recommend XD for UI design as there are really a whole lot of other features that they need to add.
In terms of wireframing i feel it is good enought o be used by UX designer.
1. Well it helps us develop a better product overall, its faster than Photoshop, and easier to use too.
2. Prototyping in Xd and showing it to clients is really helpful as they have a feature to include passwords also for their prototyps.