Scalefusion

Scalefusion is a trusted partner for driving Enterprise Mobility for organizations across the globe. Secure and manage company-owned as well as Bring Your Own Devices (BYOD) with Scalefusion and augment employee productivity and efficiency.

Work for Scalefusion?

Learning about Scalefusion?

Scalefusion Reviews

Ask Scalefusion a Question
Showing 54 Scalefusion reviews
Jeffrey v.

"Very good service"

What do you like best?

Total lock down to even a single app. When there is an issue (had it a few times as usual when testing); very quick and accurate support. The chat has a good and quick turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

The too strict web-restrictions. Only allowed sites can be visited in the internal browser. No way to whitelist everything with the default mobilock browser where the address bar is hidden. I need that feature so builded my "own" app to get this working.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. It is a good and promising piece of software

We have 500 rental mobile phones for events. By using MobiLock Pro we can lock the device so it's not worth to steal the device. The main benefit is that we open only 1 app and leave all other apps closed. When setting that app to fullscreen, no other apps can be touched. At the end of the event we open a second app, saying basically to return the device.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Scalefusion
Bill M.

"World-Class Customer Service"

What do you like best?

24 hour access to Scalefusion's highly knowledgeable customer service technicians gives me the confidence required to rely upon a 3rd party overseas app provider. My most recent interaction with Rep. Shailesh was exemplary of all of my interactions with the Scalefusion staff. Shailesh was 100% knowledgeable of every feature of the app and was able to diagnose and help me overcome multiple self-inflicted issues in just a matter of minutes. After multiple interactions with the Scalefusion staff, it is clear that world-class customer service is the norm, not the exception at Scalefusion.

What do you dislike?

So far every experience, even problems, have been a pleasure to resolve with Scalefusion's staff.

Scalefusion gives us the ability to operate a network of tablets in kiosk mode and to be able to immediately identify tablets that are offline leading to a significant reduction in down-time.

What Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution do you use?

Veron R.

"Easy to use MDM software"

What do you like best?

Ability to remotely check the status of the device: connection, battery status, the device's IP address on the network.

What do you dislike?

There are few things that need improvement:

Wi-Fi connection user interface needs to be redesigned. We are seeing a high number of reports of people who can not connect to the wifi (mostly of their fault such as wrong password) so I would suggest to make the interface simpler and remove the NOT CONNECTED banner while on this page since it hides part of the keyboard. Also would suggest to integrate a WPS PUSH BUTTON functionality.

On passcodes: although we can update the passcode on a profile, the tablets will get the new passcode when they get connected, I would suggest on that device to show the old passcode until they are connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really simple and easy to use.

More control over the devices, ability to control the internet traffic in order to avoid undesired traffic and keep the tablets secure.

James G.

"Comprehensive Solution"

What do you like best?

Complete control from app deployment to communication integration. Eva (communications manager) allows us to deploy phones for our fleet of drivers while easily maintaining secure devices thus ensuring up-time from inadvertent and intentional tampering. Features such as "Turn on Speaker" within Eva and leveraging Bluetooth through MobiLock's Bluetooth Manager ensure safe communications for our drivers while on the road.

The UI and organizational structure (devices and device groups) makes deployment a breeze, no matter how complex our organization roll out is.

Having immediate access to technical and sales support from the chat menu within the management console was a nice touch. If I had a question that was not already explained in the intuitive UI, I could quickly ask a question and have it answered instantly.

What do you dislike?

It is an extremely hard sell for small business owners who are hesitant to pay $36/device/year. The pricing model seems to only benefit large corporations with price breaks at 100+ devices. I feel we could utilize this amazing solution for our entire organization but is unfortunately cost prohibitive for our particular business. We chose to deploy this solution for our most challenging MDM and are using cheaper solutions for basic MDM for the rest of our devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Demo this product first to save time. It is easier to see the shortcomings in other products once you see all the features MobiLock has implemented.

MDM can be very difficult to implement across multiple devices, each with fragmented settings and features. MobiLock Pro takes out the majority of the guesswork and allowed for a rapid and robust integration. Most MDM solutions take apps, email and web browsing into consideration but neglect the fundamental voice and text communication. This is where MobiLock excels by easily managing communication fundamentals in addition to apps, email and web browsing.

Michael J.

"Best software company I've ever worked with."

What do you like best?

Being able to change information on my tablet PCs in my vacation rental properties is a snap with MobiLock Pro. It just plain works! And it's easy to learn. More importantly, the team at MobiLock is literally at your finger tips as soon as you log into your dashboard. I've even mentioned suggestions and within days I get an e-mail that they've addressed my suggestions and a new feature is born.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - it works beyond expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Run, don't walk. Nothing else at this price, or any price, that does what it does.

By using MobiLock pro, I'm able to update information important to my guests instantaneously from hundreds of miles away. Doing so allows me to stay ahead of my competition who continue to rely on printed information that has to be routinely updated and replaced. Using MobiLock allows me to set up virtual concierge services in my Vacation Rental property that can be constantly improving and evolving without the hassle and expense of printing, laminating, shipping and having housekeepers replace dated materials.

Paula d.

"Best Support Team Ever"

What do you like best?

I was having some serious challenges getting an older and out-dated android table to work as a Kiosk. The other mobile app support left me with only one option of buying a new tablet, which is not ideal. So I started researching alternative options, The team at mobi lock was available immediately to troubleshoot and walk me through the fixes needed and the set up required to make my kiosk work again. Thank you so much for going above and beyond. I look forward to using your app and working with your team .

What do you dislike?

nothing yet, I am just in set up and explore stage at this time but from the demo and support team the app will be just what I need

That I wont have to update my system yet, and the remote management has a lot of control. The support team will save time and help us ensure our kiosk is up and running with less downtime, the benefit of this is more professional representation of my business.

Paul K.

"Incredible All-In-One Device Management Solution"

What do you like best?

My favorite aspect that I admire about mobilock is their ability to continuously evolve their product. When I first came across Mobilock Pro 4 years ago, they were a start-up company like ourselves that were looking to create something that really nobody else was doing. As we encountered issues with users accessing 'Fast-Boot' Settings and using 'Airplane' mode, Mobilock was always there to provide solutions to these problems. Mobilock was one of the first MDM companies to truly utilize Samsung Knox & LG Gate Capabilities, this was amazing for us.

I constantly am contacted by other MDM companies and have even had multiple meetings with Samsung themselves in which they have shown us the MDM they offer and Mobilock pro has always been light-years ahead of them. The best part is that there seems to be no ceiling because their product is constantly improving so I would never consider any other option. Period.

I would recommend Mobilock Pro to anyone looking to manage devices in a way that, honeslty, no body else does.

What do you dislike?

Mobilock has always been quick to respond to any issues we have encountered so there are no negative items I have here to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it

Mobilock gives you the ability to manage multiple device profiles, multiple security settings, gps location, Geo-fencing, grant facility administrators access to their own device groups, and you can even push applications directly from the Dashboard to any device, any where, any time. Having Mobilock Pro is not a benefit to a company that deploys devices, its a necessity.

Leland C.

"Great Service Response Time and Availability. Great Product. "

What do you like best?

I love that the team is always available for support questions and answers quickly. I like that they are willing to help with all of my problems and really make an effort to get me an answer even if it requires the technical team.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there are different options for managing Android 8.0 vs other tablets and it isn't very clear the difference when using the platform. I had that as an answer to my questions several times.

We are looking to use tablets that will enable special users to access only limited features of the tablets so they can perform their use cases faster and smoother. This solution has fit almost all our needs and we are happy to work with them.

"EMM Solution that Solves my Mobility Management Challenges"

What do you like best?

We have enrolled our several devices belonging to different OS groups into Scalefusion. Some of our devices are used as digital signages in our office premises and we need to constantly push new content to display on them. Our other devices are a mix of Android and iOS phones, used extensively by our employees for business purpose.

The best part about using Scalefusion is that we can manage all these devices from one dashboard. It really works well because we can schedule updates for all devices from the dashboard and also monitor all of them at one go.

Also, extra points for the Eva communication suite, we could never think of a better solution for inter-team communication.

The support team is always available to hear us out and are even open to customizing a few features for us, whenever we need.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the product at the moment is that the dashboard is not tablet friendly, so every time our IT team has to access it using a PC. Overall, no complaints about the product!

With Scalefusion, we could publish our company applications on all devices and our employees could access important resources, which were updated from time to time. Our sales team especially has really benefited from this.

Another challenge was curbing data cost on devices given to employees. Since most of our work needed uninterrupted web access, it was difficult to cut down the cost on the internet because we couldn’t control the net usage. This was well-handled by Scalefusion EMM and we could significantly cut down on our data costs by restricting app download and access to non-work websites.

"Amazing product "

What do you like best?

After trialling a number of MDM solutions, Scalefusion is by far the easiest to use MDM product. It is also THE fastest at propagating updates to all the devices (which was important to us). The support provided has been first class, every support query gets answered promptly & clearly. Even the sales rep was an absolute pleasure to deal with, answering every query I had.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, there is nothing to complain about -- it fits all our requirements perfectly. The one thing we would like to see though, is an on-premise version of Scalefusion that can be deployed easily (at the moment it is Enterprise >5000 devices only). Having an on-premise version available for smaller deployments will provide more options for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, the product and the support is amazing, in my experience

We were looking for a hassle free scalable MDM product, to use internally, and to recommend to clients of ours. Scalefusion has made it easy to manage our devices effectively. They have cut down the time it takes to provision, setup & deploy apps on our devices significantly. Administration of the devices has also been made really easy by using Scalefusion

Simon G.

"Using Mobilock for client tablets and mobiles"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and works brilliantly. Lightning fast on the tablet - add an app or update it and it happens that second (compare to other MDMs which queue you). Support team is the best I've ever come across - all available via instant chat and know the product backwards.

What do you dislike?

Only available on Android. Set up of each tablet is a little fiddly because accepting settings isn't immediately obvious but once you've done it a couple of times it is really no problem and compared to other MDMs it then works instantly whereas others are very slow to make updates to the devices when you add apps etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just start using it!

We have several hundred tablets / mobiles out with customers and need to keep them all up to date and locked down.

Dylan Q.

"Very useful features, excellent customer service."

What do you like best?

Mobilock makes managing a large fleet of devices much easier, and very quickly speeds up the setup process of large numbers of devices. Being able to restrict users to appropriate software and update or install remotely, as well as keep track of locations via GPS, makes Mobilock an excellent management tool.

What do you dislike?

With as many sections and features as the suite offers, it can be overwhelming to navigate the menus and takes time to remember where everything is.

Management of a large fleet of devices, at a quite reasonable cost.

Felix B.

"Reliable product with great support"

What do you like best?

MLP has provided an easy to use solution with enough flexibility to customise to our needs. They have great customer support and personalised account management, which allows us to find solutions to problems quickly and collaboratively.

What do you dislike?

Some features are not backwards compatible with older Android versions, such as screen sharing and remote control.

We've used MLP in kiosk mode on a few thousand business tablets. We are using it to apply our own software branding to the tablet, to lock the tablet for exclusive use with our business apps, force these apps into the foreground, prevent misuse of mobile data, and get device performance metrics, such as battery levels, device location, connectivity.

Daniel L.

"Great Product - Exceptional Service!"

What do you like best?

To begin with, the product is incredible. Every time I think I have reached the end of Mobilock's capabilities, I find out they have a service for that too.

Secondly, whenever I have a question or concern, the Mobilock team gives me not only a quick response, but attends my enquiry for as long as is necessary to make sure it is properly resolved.

What do you dislike?

Truly I cannot think of any dislike about the product. I recently came upon a limitation of the product, but it is hardly Mobilock's fault and far beyond my expectations of it.

OLA MEDIA currently uses Mobilock to lock interactive advertising screens to a single application, impede users from exiting it, and automatically update the application when newer versions are available.

Mikael G.

"Great solution for manaing smart phones and tablets"

What do you like best?

Rich sets of functionalities at a great price. Support is great, they always go out of their way to achieve Customer satisfaction! It´s easy to distribute new apps and change settings, everything updates instantly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it´s hard to know which app you need to whitelist when a function is being blocked. But support is Quick to help!

Central management of all our office smartphones and tablets which saves us alot of time.

Kunal M.

"Awesome Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Mobilock team for the quick responses from the customer support in whatever query I had as a client and not to forget during any hour of the day. It has been really pleasant journey with Mobilock so far and a great product experience. Really appreciate it.

Best wishes from "All Is Well App" team to team Mobilock being an effective partner for our progress.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of date. Its smooth so far. Hoping to go ahead with long term association.

We are digitizing security gates with a mobile app. Our Mobile devices secured by Mobilock ensures smooth functioning of our product and prevents any kind of misuse.

AM

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Does exactly what is says. Locks the device down to just App's that you authorise.

Has a great management portal and lots of little extras that we find very handy.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it also had available online history of the device. It's not really necessary and it works well anyway, it's just a little extra that would be great to have online.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For business people who want to ensure their devices only get used for work related tasks, this is a great product. Your users can't install Apps, in fact, they can't get out of Mobilock unless they know the key.

Mobilock Pro is great for when you have devices in the field that are only going to run a few Apps. You authorise just your apps, so the device can only run those App. It's actually a really good product.

"Competent and friendly"

What do you like best?

Support reacts quickly most of the time, is friendly and competent

What do you dislike?

Re-enrolling devices is a bit of an effort. We did an Android update and a factory reset on many devices, so we had to reinstall the mobilock pro app on them. That meant that they lost their group association. This is fine, because mobilock has a QR Code feature that lets you assign a device to a group by scanning a QR Code. This is also cool. But after that, your device has two licenses associated: The one before the Android update and the one after that. Their seems to be no mechanism that finds and reuses a license based on the IMEI number of the device that is being enrolled.

We manage devices across many different locations and could never do all that by hand

Paulo P.

"Efficient and fast technology and support team"

What do you like best?

The technology was really fast and easy to get going and add in the production line.

The support team was always helpful and ready to handle your questions.

The level of managment allowed by the MobiLock Pro exceeded my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Up to now, nothing. Everything that I expected to use works just fine.

Remotely track, update and management applications and phone of in-field equipments.

Using the MobiLock Pro we avoid the need to internally implement several features, lowering the development time and complexity with a reasonable cost

AC

"Good product, great service."

What do you like best?

Customer Services' ability to help me resolve problems. They usually respond within an hour which is really good compared to most SaaS providers. Also, their product works as advertised and I have never experienced a defect or bug.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be improved, somethings are very hard to find. Usually tasks that I do most often require me to go several clicks deep.

Annual licenses are annoying. I would like to just be invoiced on a per monthly basis on how many device licenses I have. Just because it would be easier to calculate and know when they all renew. Currently, we buy licenses on a per-need basis. So the recurring times will vary depending on different times of the year.

Kiosks

Pakan B.

"We highly recommend MobiLock"

What do you like best?

The functionality of the MobiLock and the ease of communication with the team that made everything even smoother. We are satisfied with the product and happy to have found it.

What do you dislike?

So far everything is perfect and even if there were questions, the team was just very helpful in implementing and helping out!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend it!

We are using it for our tablets and out of any other brand, MobiLock was and is our favourite one! We will continue to use it and recommend it further!

"the experince is great "

What do you like best?

being in charge of all the devices that are on the network .

user friendly.

easy to monitor the apps from devices .

What do you dislike?

when device is stolen the location is not accurate.

the device takes time to update the current locations where about's .

i wish the app can still work on the device as long the device is switched on besides been on the network .

i wish the app can work even though the device is offline.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

its easier to monitor devices

problem solved we always know the users where about's without asking .

it has saved us more data because they only access provided apps only .

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I love your customer service and product knowledge!

What do you dislike?

The bugs that keep popping up BUT always fixable and sorted within a few hours. It has not affected our operations in any way yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a company that is always available to help, this is it. Great customer service and a great product!

Stopping staff from streaming which in turn is saving us a lot in Data costs!

Philipp M.

"Using MobiLock on Smartphones in Producation Area"

What do you like best?

That we can whitelist websites and that the users are not able to escape out of the Kiosk Mode

What do you dislike?

I don't like, that we are used to use the MobiLock Pro Browser and can't whitelist websites for Google Chrome. The Users can't personalise the "homescreen" as they like to (you're not able to move the apps - this is done by the Adminstrator)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy more to pay less ;-)

All our workers in the production area get Smartphones and with mobilock we can garantuee, that they don't do anything we don't like.

AR
Administrator in Retail

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

the ease & friendly operating app, the fact that I can monitor were my staff are and that staff are not able to use the devices for personel use.

What do you dislike?

Cant have photos taken and uploaded to the dashboard, I have requested this from Mobilock some time ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make that step comapny's with field staff will save on the Data and more productivity as you will know were your staff are.

The saving of Data and more productivity.

Learn more about Scalefusion

Learning about Scalefusion?

* We monitor all Scalefusion reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.