Capsule CRM Reviews & Product Details

Capsule CRM Overview

What is Capsule CRM?

The smart simple online CRM. Build stronger customer relationships, make more sales and save time

Capsule CRM Details

Use Capsule to keep track of people and companies you do business with, communications with them, opportunities in the pipeline, and what needs to be done when.

Zestia Ltd
2007
N/A
@CapsuleCRM
Description

Zestia Solutions is a technology delivery and consulting company. Our team is knowledgeable and committed in delivering software that is designed to meet real business requirements not technical wizardry for its own sake. We believe the simplest solutions are the most elegant.

Capsule CRM Screenshots

Capsule CRM Reviews

Showing 64 Capsule reviews
Already have Capsule CRM?
Associate Marketing Coordinator
Co-founder & owner
What do you like best?

Capsule is the first CRM my company has used, and I'm delighted at the range of functionality and integrations it has. I rely on it more and more to keep track clients and prospective clients and as a repository of all our information about everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One wish would be for it to integrate more easily with Mailchimp. Plus my business partner would like the contacts to be listed in alphabetical order.

I also wish that you could retain meetings/appointments in the calendar without them remaining in the task list, so that I have a record of what I've done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

See above. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I have set Capsule up for several clients in the past, when I ran my own business helping SMEs to systemise & document their business processes, so now I have a "proper" job and when my current employer asked me to come up with a simple but effective CRM system, Capsule was of course my first choice!

My main priorities were:

** Simple to use - clear interface that's easy for anyone to pick up

** Easy to set up and adapt to our own requirements - plenty of customisations of fields etc

** Great value for money and monthly billing (if it turns out they DONT like it, there's no major issue! They love it by the way!)

** Easy to expand for more users as and when required

** Fantastic help screens and OUTSTANDING & friendly support whenever its needed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really dislikes, but things that could maybe be incorporated in updates?

** Ability to set your own options for default opening screens - eg Sales Pipeline in list view with a specific saved list showing

** Ability to sort saved lists by ANY column, and by clicking on column header instead of going into settings

** App to connect with Outlook so as to avoid having to look up opportunity dropbox addresses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think about the data you currently have, what is useful and what's not, and what you really do need to capture that you perhaps aren't at the moment. Go through the set up methodically (even if you are doing a free trial) and set up the custom fields etc that you will need... don't "not bother" because this is just the trial, a) you wont get the full benefit of the trial and how well the system could work for you and b) you will almost certainly LOVE Capsule so will have to do the full set up anyway!

Once you have set up properly, add some real data and then create some custom saved lists in the Sales Pipeline view; I find this more flexible & useful to my requirements than the inbuilt reports (which are great, just not what I specifically need), and I can download data in CSV / Excel format to manipulate data and put into my own pivot tables etc... (possibly the Google Data Studio integration can do this too... I had to integrate with a range of existing excel reports); this way you can see the true value of the data you have captured.

Don't hesitate to reach out to the support guys... they are brilliant! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

** Capture of new contacts via website

** Capture of opportunities - even when at early stages of discussion prior to quotes being prepared (previously hidden in the 2 x Directors heads and their overflowing, disorganised email inboxes!!

** Full visibility for both Directors (and prospective buyers) of pipeline values for the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

Capsule meets all our needs for a CRM. The best part, is that it's super intuitive meaning anyone can log in and easily figure out how it works without extensive training. Functionality is solid for our team needs - it's easy to find/extract groups of contacts as well as upload/sort/etc. The supporting documentation is good and help is an email away with quick response times. Best of all, it's a huge value compared to other CRM programs and again, no expensive trainings or extensive migration issues to deal with making it perfect for managing the contacts for our small, non-sales team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much really, it works well and does the trick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We previously kept our contacts on multiple spreadsheets so you can imagine the nightmare of managing/updating. With Capsule, it's easy to update, track and make notes and the whole team can have access online without hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director
What do you like best?

Simple functionality, yet has everything we need to share contacts

Reminders, tasks, contacts, opportunities.

Setting forward reminders by including to-do+7 in an email bcc, for example

Integration with other systems is a big bonus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes used to drop connection with Gmail. but not in latest version

We don't use the funnel functionality, but that's more because of the nature of our business (bespoke consultancy) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start simple, and grow as you need to. Integrations with mail campaign software and accounting software add lots of value Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sharing info between employees, setting follow-up calls and tasks, tracking opportunities.

Integration with Gmail, Mailchimp, Xero Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Capsule is a software that covers almost everything related to my business, and it provides me with a nice features list that work well and helps me keep my pipeline organized. The way Capsule works is simple and automatic, allowing me to keep information tracked in the program and to manage all my contacts, enter specific data about organizations and customers that I usually do business and campaigns with. It creates a easy way to track milestones and link them to factors of success depending on the type of milestone, and makes it easier to manage sales-related business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Capsule is a simple software that lacks some important marketing features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for any type of business and I would recommend checking it out, as it is simple and not really difficult to sign up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capsule does perfectly when it comes to keeping and managing contacts in one single place, which is something I like. As of benefits, I find that using a software that is this user-friendly makes the work easier and since it’s cloud-based, I have access to it on my phone, which is another thing I find beneficial and does not interrupt my workflow. Using this software was not difficult at all, and setting everything up was very lightweight and it adjusted to my way of working instead of me doing it so. I like that they seem to be updating the platform constantly too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and the right amount of features for small businesses around the world, specially for emerging economies where CRMs and a Sales Pipeline discipline is far from being a continuous and extended practice. One of the most useful features is the 3 alternative views of the Sales Pipeline, plus the ability to define stages according to any business reality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. Due to the nature of my business a few features are not used (i.e. cases). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, and if you do not have experience or knowledge in Sales Pipeline Methodology, do get support to more easily understand and implement it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For a small business like mine I have been able to completely forget using excel spreadsheets to review & track business opportunities, plus improving coordination within our sales/consultant team, plus using a 100% cloud & app solution approach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

.....................Award-Winning Career Counselor / Resume Writer .........................
What do you like best?

We've used Capsule for 5+ years. I was seeking a tool to organize and advance the services we provide to 100's of clients each year. Capsule has worked beautifully for us, it doesn't break the bank, and support has been phenomenal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit of brainpower to get our system set up. It felt like too much of a blank slate in terms of guidance at the beginning, but I persisted and it came together. Setup tools may be better now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a solid tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Capsule allows us to track client service delivery progress accurately and easily. I also love the quick access to client notes and files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I liked the calendar and event tracking, the Google Apps integration and also the possibility to create workflows.

Feature list:

* Contact management

* Event (calls, mails, meetings) management and tracking

* Selling/Partnership workflow

* Reporting: ROI, income, selling, future perspectives

* Social Networks and services integration (loved it)

* Email seamless integration (worked amazingly perfect)

* Google Apps and other integrations

* Support cases

* Mobile app support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It felt that it could have a more productive UI in some times, specially on the calendar view. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a product that can do everything an entrepreneur needs. It would easily fulfill small companies or small teams necessity. I would not recommend, though, if you are looking for a lot of integrations, tons of fancy features and reports.

It is a CRM to have the work done: straightforward, direct and simple to use, although it is powerful enough to keep track of appointments, contacts, event history, workflow, selling/income reports and future planning. It also can do support and request management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Capsule CRM to keep track of commercial contacts over the phone, email and personal meetings. The calendar helped me organize the contacts and I kept track of all contacts, the discussed subjects and date/time of each event. The workflow feature allowed me to setup a workflow that made my life way easier because I could keep track of the stage I was on the conversations with each prospect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-owner
What do you like best?

Using Capsule for 8 years or so. It just did what it advertised form the beginning with gradual useful additions over time. What has remained is the responsive Support when occasionally you need help. most cloud-based multi-tenant solution have very poor support. The Capsule Team is a light in the dark. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more 2-way integration with, or even Capsule capability, for newsletter and event mailing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Storage of all relevant B2B customer communication; our CRM of choice.

Standard solution for all our team members requiring minimal internal coordination overhead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've tried multiple competitors, and for the price, this is hands down the best product on the market. Its integration with Outlook is invaluable. Using a Dropbox interface, messages are easily linked to the correct contact for later review. The activity reporting is also handy: it lets you control the frequency of interactions and avoid letting clients drift off through infrequent contact.

Finally, the importation of contacts was about as problem free as any I've encountered: very nice AI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The contact sorting and display is a bit underwhelming. It would be helpful to allow the user to set a screen filter and always come back to that presentation. As it is, you have to log on and change from the default every single time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can now proactively manage the frequency of interactions thereby making sure my company is not forgotten due to inattention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that its functions allow you to customize the activities you want to do with this tool, gives you the options to schedule and organize the entire calendar of activities in a practical way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It fulfills the functions that it offers and it works in the ideal and practical way, to if that I do not have any negative aspect that to limit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gives you the ability to easily manage everything that involves the CRM achieving easy handling of the entire process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

is a very practical and easy to integrate tool because you can customize it to the interests and needs that are present in the team, it is easy to navigate and understand its operation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing negative to say about this tool, it has worked in a very useful, intuitive and easy to use way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

is a very intuitive and practical to use CMR, as it allows you to customize the tool to the needs that are present in the team, managing all the information developing all the data integration, such as a spreadsheet. hCaleCaving access all in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

Capsule was easy to set up (loading data from Excel), easy to customise (e.g. put in our own terminology and fields) and easy and intuitive to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Compared to salesforce which I used in my last firm there is nothing I dislike about Capsule. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We managed our customers and pipeline on Excel prior to using Capsule. Now we can not just manage customers and our pipeline better but also track all correspondence and notes against them and report more easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Database Administrator
Information Services
What do you like best?

It is user-friendly, easy to learn, and simple. And, great customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only missing feature for me is that a Person can't be associated with more than one organization. Otherwise, all good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The team has more visibility into our sales pipeline and we are avoiding duplication of efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This is a quick and simple tool to learn and share with co-workers. Simple first glance and reference from contact to organization. Great Email BCC features saves time and effort to keeping track of correspondence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good, it fits the bill as our sales tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try,,.you will be happy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking sales CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Data tags help us create robust records. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more direct integrations with other products. We use Zapier as a workaround though Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re looking for an affordable CRM to streamline your business processes, I highly recommend Capsule CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using Salesforce Essentials but struggled to make it work for our small business. CapsuleCRM is just right for us as a startup- it’s simple and intuitive and let’s us spend less time managing a CRM and more time using it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Capsule is easy to use and learn, the UI is great and it integrates well with g-suite. It is free for 250 contacts or less which makes it a great option for small businesses looking for a free CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has limited functionality so it may not be suitable for bigger businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a CRM that we could use that would be inexpensive and easy to use. We didn't need a CRM that had an extensive list of features that we wouldn't use. Capsule was the perfect solution as we were able to use the free version during the beginning stages of our business when there were not a lot of leads and contact management so paying for a big CRM wasn't necessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It is easy to understand and use. The whole team can use it with no issues to update each other of developments within specific accounts. Capsule is an excellent bridge between Sales, Marketing and Support teams. Emails, repsonses, developments within specific accounts can be viewed real-time, providing valuable insight to all the teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to not like about Capsule CRM Tool as no one in the organisation has shown any dissatisfaction with the tool. The only thing is the management of 'opportunities' - would be better to have full pipeline view - stage, value and probability of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead generation, nurture campaigns, prospecting, team communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Attendant
What do you like best?

I really like this system because it gives my business a unique comfort in handling, thanks to the interface it has that is very friendly and allows us to have everything organized. It has functions that make my company grow. This system also allows me to modify my control board at my pleasure and to prioritize tasks with it.

This system is very versatile and I like it because it allows me to integrate it with other sales systems in order to better see some functions of customer behavior and detect better sales opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment I have no complaints about this great tool, however I can say that some errors in the system are annoying, but they are not from the other world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a system that has a good CRM in order to have excellent readings of your sales and how to improve, here I recommend Capsule CRM with closed eyes. I am sure that after you buy and try this wonderful tool you will not want to switch to any other similar system, because Capsule CRM has it all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to this system, I can group clients into different sections, for example: responsible clients and irresponsible clients, in order to be more effective in collecting their respective invoices.

Thanks to how light this system is, I can have it without problem in my laptop, allowing me to be able to make good plans, also at leisure I can return to the classes of this system that was taught to me by the excellent customer service team , in order to reinforce knowledge to be more optimal in the use of this system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love capsule CRM. Having previously used salesforce and finding it incredibly difficult to use I am so happy with Capsule. It has great UI and is not hard to grasp. There are often updates and advancements in the software. It is also very affordable when compared to competitors like copper CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit limited in its functionality when compared to competitors like pipedrive, salesforce and other top CRMs. However, as a small business I don't need these functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed to be able to visualise where our potential sales were and just better understand our whole sales pipeline. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It doesn't take long to sign up for Capsule and get started with new cases and opportunities. The interface has a light and pleasant design that is comfortable for me to use. I don't feel like it's too technical a platform. I can go in and understand, for the most part, what each section is for and how to add and edit information in it. I like being able to add tags to various data elements so that they're all connected within the same category, which improves our overall organization and focus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Capsule isn't incredibly advanced compared to what some other CRM platforms offers. There are no substantive automation capabilities that would allow us to run email campaigns and other types of marketing activities that could steadily nurture leads towards a conversion. The per user pricing for the most premium plan is on the high side, in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Capsule is great way for teams to be connected and touch with each other in a streamlined way. You can consolidate most of your team communications and resources by integrating external business applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were just looking for a simple CRM platform that could help us log and keep track of activities and assignments, which Capsule has done fairly well. The user interface and usability is basically simple for most of us that use it. It's a solid centralized portal that we can use to connect with each other to provide updates on pipeline progress and to collaborate on planning campaigns and lead follow-up actions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

Cloud stored address book, having the means of accessing phone numbers, emails, addresses from every device is certanely a pro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Somehow limited, seems that hasn't progressed in years of use, both visually and in regards of functionality. The sales pipeline is very basic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is having the possibility of having a unified address book for the whole workplace. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

mr
What do you like best?

One of the best things is its capacity to send out records into whatever you need. You can get them as CSVs, Worksheets, or even put them straight into MailChimp. The capacity to dole out assignments is another incredible component of Capsule. It's reasonable who should do what when. It likewise permits what appears as though a boundless number of fields you can include so you can be as explicit as could be expected under the circumstances. It's pleasant that there are fields yet in addition labels, so there are a couple diverse approaches to seek dependent on what you're searching for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel that the business pipeline could utilize some refreshing and be progressively complete like different CRMs I have checked on. The business pipeline for others is by all accounts progressively itemized and coordinated instead of straightforward/essential needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On the off chance that you are a SME this is an incredible item, with a greatly improved UI/UX than Salesforce.com and a much,much better value point. It plays actually pleasantly with Xero, and Mailchimp with a simple incorporation process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Concentrating client data, monitoring extraordinary assignments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Capsule?