Bitbucket is best tool to manage simple or complex code base for any software development while working with number of software developer.We can easily create or delete branch as per user story.
We can also see all commit by our changes made.They have also given feature that what type of branch you
want to create like feature,release,custom and bugfix. It helps a lot in software development lifecycle.
Bitbucket has competition with GitHub , as GitHub is free public repository but It is not free. There are no serious dislike with it although i am happy with it. It's paid but more secure for business purposes.
Bitbucket is the best git repository choice if you want your software code to secure and private. It is very easy to use.We can also integrate it with other tools like jenkins, Jira and Rally etc. By integrating it with jenkins we can validate that our committed code has no compilation error and as we commit our code to bitbucket repo, build start automatically.
1. Easy to use and manage code base for different release of software.
2. Grant Access permission to user as per requirement of project.
3. Efficiently Compare latest commited code and previous code.
4. Can see all commits with code changes made for different and master branch systematically.
5. Best choice for private and secure repository.
Cons : - After using it from almost last 2 years , I have not find anyone.
1. We use it to manage our complex project codebase for different releases.
2. Do clone and push the code for different repository branch.
3. Use to see code commits and create pull request to merge into master branch.
4. It also help to compare latest code to previous code.