Handwrytten

Handwrytten

Handwrytten allows businesses of all sizes to automatically scale their personal outreach through automating handwritten notes. Used by Fortune 500 corporations and small businesses alike, Handwrytten writes your message on your stationery in the handwriting style of your choice. Integration is possible through direct integration with Salesforce.com (via the AppExchange), Zapier "zaps", or API.

Work for Handwrytten?

Learning about Handwrytten?

Compare Handwrytten to Similar Solutions

Handwrytten Reviews

Ask Handwrytten a Question
Showing 204 Handwrytten reviews
Handwrytten review by Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.

"Great way to show appreciation to clients and collegues!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can design a custom card (branded for my business), that you can choose the handwriting style (I chose one very close to my own), and that robots actually write out the card (rather than printing), so it looks very authentic. I also LOVE that you can include gift cards. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app doesn't seem to work with custom-designed cards (which is what I use), so I have to use the desktop site. I'm a Google Pixel 2.

It's great to be able to show appreciation to those who refer business, and to welcome new clients with an unexpected gift. And I love that it's so streamlined, so I don't have to mess with buying cards, buying stamps, writing out each card, putting it together, mailing it, etc. And I love that they have templates, so I can just click and send my most common cards.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Handwrytten
Handwrytten review by Sydney  W.
Sydney W.

"Thank-you notes solved! "

What do you like best?

I love how quick cards ship, and the ability to have a card sent that appears handwritten so quickly without worry of my awful handwriting or finding a stamp.

What do you dislike?

The fonts are just a bit too close together to be natural on the actual cards, they need just a fraction more space between each line. I also would like to see more card options, like a "it was nice to meet you card". The ability to create my own cards is very nice, but I don't know how much I trust the print quality of those.

I send out a huge number of cards every week, but often get behind on writing them myself. Plus, I end up re-writing several of them when I make a mistake or my lines aren't straight enough for my liking. Handwrytten saves time and ensures I can send that card just as soon as I get in the car from a meeting.

What Handwritten Notes solution do you use?

Handwrytten review by Lydia G.
Lydia G.

"Best personal card solution for virtual office"

What do you like best?

This online platform was easy to use and the best value for the price. We used these cards to follow-up with our sponsors + exhibitors at the end of the year. I love that the postage was included in the costs. Many other sites I searched had separate fees for the printing, word count, and postage. There are lots of choices to pick from in the designs they offer.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could upload your own card design to use for the cards. I also wish I would have received an alert via email when each card was being mailed out so I could have followed up with our clients on a one-on-one basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to draft out your postcard in a system that proofs or edits the grammar of your content before purchasing. I made the mistake of misprinting a card to our client. It was embarrassing.

I don't have to go out and get cards printed. This saves us a TON of storage and upfront costs for the materials. When our office moved virtual, we found SEVERAL boxes of old stationery that were to be used for clients. However, once we found we did not have a place to store the items, we had to get rid of our stock.

Handwrytten review by Eva S.
Eva S.

"What a great tool!"

What do you like best?

For me I really love that this company offers me a way to send beautiful and custom thank you to the clients that I work with. They are easy to work with and overall great to work with.

What do you dislike?

If you are sending out a lot of notes it can add up, but I think that if you budget it in that you should be fine. I am a single person running my own business so it hits my pocketbook a little harder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to add that personal touch to your client relations, but maybe are unable to write, or like my husband have chicken scratch handwriting, then this is a great option for you.

For me I was diagnosed two years ago with very aggressive arthritis and carpal tunnel in both wrists. In most of my day to day work I am able to use speech to text or video to get most things done. But writing out thank you notes and personal communications can be pretty hard on my hands. So this is a great solution for me. And I have noticed a 63% increase in clients returning after their initial session, so that has been great for my business growth.

Handwrytten review by Jeff A.
Jeff A.

"Awesome Way to Send TRUE Handwritten Cards"

What do you like best?

I love that they have the ability to integrate with my business automation software. We teach people how to build automation into their businesses to streamline their operations and make their lives easier. Being able to integrate a hand-written thank you card into their systems is a huge benefit!

What do you dislike?

I'm not thrilled with the price point. I would like if it were a little less expensive for the one-off cards (who doesn't like when they can save money), but it's not going to inhibit me using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've looked at other 'handwritten' solutions that integrate with business automation software, but they are computer generated. This was the best truly handwritten card service I could find that integrates.

Quite often when our customers are so busy in their days, their desire to really step up their game by sending a hand-written Thank You card or hand-signed Birthday card to their customers gets pushed to the end of the day ... tomorrow .. the weekend ... never. By building these hand-written cards into their automated processes, it give their customers the 'white-glove' treatment, but doesn't require their time to handwrite them.

Handwrytten review by Ryan .
Ryan .

"Easy, cost effective, and personal!"

What do you like best?

I was skeptical about the service at first, but the quality and simplicity makes this a no brainer... For less than the cost of the average card and the mailing costs, you can send a personal hand written note to one or several clients at once. It is a great way to systemize and save time.

What do you dislike?

More options in cards is always valuable, but there is certainly enough great cards to always have what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company is professional and diligent in providing a solid product. Expect great things from them.

As a Realtor, this is a great solution for adding a personal touch to my clients (often, many at once) and make a valuable professional impression. It saves me the time of writing, postmarking, and mailing which seems like a small task unless you have hundreds (or thousands) of people in your contact database.

Handwrytten review by Ben O.
Ben O.

"Convenient, Scale-able Business Solution "

What do you like best?

Handwrytten has saved our company an enormous amount of time. Its easy-to-use card writing service has allowed us to scale our business communications in a very efficient manner. It also super reliable and having the option for a customizable card has been a plus for our branding.

What do you dislike?

The patented robot pen is awesome however in some ways it might be a little too perfect. It'll vary from person to person but I've had a few people still say they can tell it wasn't written by a human.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a personal design, integrate with your CRM, and test the different fonts.

Handwrytten has solved our ability to communicate with contacts in an efficient and reliable fashion. With the ability to send personal cards and have a nearly automated way to do so, we have increased our communication tremendously as well as our productivity.

Handwrytten review by Jake W.
Jake W.

"Great product. Need more customization."

What do you like best?

Such a novel idea and product for those who want to streamline a personal touch to clients, friends, and supporters. Save me a ton of time in getting a personal touch to those who support our organization. I want to be a consistent user of the product, but will have to see how it progresses.

What do you dislike?

I need more customization for me to be a consistent user. I have a distinct writing style. The lines were too perfect for people to believe I wrote the note. They're custom writing style process is cool, but too much of an investment for me, a small time user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out by sending yourself a letter first! That will give you a good feel of the product.

Client maintenance, consistent touches with friends and family.

Handwrytten review by Ronald P.
Ronald P.

"Makes my communications easier with clients"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly easy for me to send cards to my business connections. The cards have great, simple designs that work well for all situations. I don't think I would employ physical cards to send thank yous and other communications w/o a tool like this to make it easy.

What do you dislike?

What I disliked was recently fixed. They recently made the lookup of names and addresses in my contact manager easier as I go through the checkout process. I appreciate that they are always working to improve the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create templates! I create templates of communications I can reuse across all clients.

I send thank you cards to new clients and anniversary cards to current clients. I also send congrats cards to clients as they hit milestones with our product.

Handwrytten review by Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.

"I highly recommend Handwrytten"

What do you like best?

We use them for our Customer Appreciation Program. They are VERY organized, are willing to do what you need like invoicing v. using a credit card. They are timely in their responses and are always pleasant to work with. The quality of their works is also great! We use their advanced template to upload our data and it is really straight forward. Love them!

What do you dislike?

I don't really have much. I think the only thing is that they are in a different timezone so sometimes that can make timing of communication hard if something is urgent, but that is something you will get with many companies.

This has cut down significantly on the involvement of our Sales team allowing them to spend more time focusing on our customers.

Handwrytten review by Theodis B.
Theodis B.

"A geek, robot, and marketing genius had a baby"

What do you like best?

I love the technology behind the service. The design of the site and user-friendliness of everything is perfect. The ability to signup and get credit for sending a card is a godsend! No excuse not to try the service. Even if you do not utilize the free credit, the introductory marketing material sent is breathtaking! I like how simple everything is. The hardest part is figuring out what to write on the card! Perhaps some sample messages would help tremendously. If I go to the store all I have to do is buy a card and mail or deliver it. If the company had a content writer to provide sample messages that could be put in a template format then this service would be complete.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about this service. Handwrytten is developer friendly and even though the service is probably primarily run by robots, you have that human touch and feel when contacting the company. If I had to pick out something, I would say that there needs to be a way to set a password instead of just relying on social network login. If I registered with Facebook, and later close my Facebook account, I would not be able to login with that method. Additionally, I can't upload my own photo via API for the customizable card and I can't use the service to write a letter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try! Use the free credit and send someone a birthday card. Don't tell them you used Handwrytten. They will be thorougly impressed. If you own a business, send a "thank you" card to one of your customers!

I am trying to easily create postcards to send via my web application using an API at a decent price. I have realized that it is extremely simple to do so with only a few lines of code. The API returns in json format so it easily integrates with my web application.

Handwrytten review by Didi C.
Didi C.

"Quick and Painless"

What do you like best?

Being able to use the smartphone app on the go is extemely convenient.

What do you dislike?

I have picked one font that I really like, but I would like there to be options for more fonts. Some of the fonts I feel are hard to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are no sign-up fees, commitments or programs to purchase. If you are considering using Handwrytten, go to their site and send yourself a card. You will be impressed by the quality, ease of use and the cost.

I can easily send out cards to my friends, family, past clients and prospects quickly and easily either using the website or the smartphone app. I can send a card as soon as a reminder pops up on my calendar and I don't have to worry if I have the right card for the occasion at my desk or if I have stamps either. It is all taken care of for me for a great price. The best part is that it isn't a printed font, but actually done with a pen to make it so much more personal.

Handwrytten review by Cortney S.
Cortney S.

"LOVE LOVE LOVE Handwrytten"

What do you like best?

Handwrytten is a great way to send "handwritten" thank you cards to clients. They are fast and efficient and our clients call thanking us all the time for such a sweet sentiment. The cards themselves look very professional and you cannot tell AT ALL that they were printed from a machine. Customer support is great, Charity is probably the sweetest girl in the world, she is always helpful and even when they are insanely busy you can hear her smile through the phone. David is a Salesforce wizard and is super helpful with any small salesforce issues that can arise. I called today with an issue that ended up requiring a simple fix and David actually took it one step further to show me different ways to make my existing process more efficient! I would highly recommend them.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there really isn't anything to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give it a try!

It really is such an added perk being able to send customized thank yous to every single one of our client without having to pay someone to sit there and actually hand write them out.

Handwrytten review by Ty A.
Ty A.

"Very Helpful and Easy to Work With"

What do you like best?

The customer support was great. We were picky with what we wanted and they worked with us to make sure we were happy. They were always responsive and on top of our questions and concerns. The price was good too compared to other services like this.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that would keep me from using this service again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a first time experience with personalized, "handwritten", notes, Handwrytten is the way to go. They will be there to help you every step of the way.

We wanted to send a personalized invitation to an event we were hosting to our customers. We were able to get those invites sent in a timely manner and be personal with our customers.

Handwrytten review by Warner C.
Warner C.

"Amazing product! Truly drives efficiencies and NPS. "

What do you like best?

I liked that I can pick from a variety of different types of handwriting. Makes the experience more real for the receiver. Also adding a gift card to the overall process just makes it that much more appealing.

What do you dislike?

I enjoyed everything about the product. The one thing I would like to have is delivery information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome company with an awesome product. If you can not implement into your CRM have a process where you use them for your customer interactions. What customer does not like to get a thank you card from a business it is interacting with.

We are going to place the actual product into our overall offering. This product will help insurance agents have a personal contact with their customers with little to no effort. We have already used this with potential clients and existing ones and have had great reviews.

Handwrytten review by Connie R. R.
Connie R. R.

"A different way to tell your customers, thanks for being there."

What do you like best?

This tool is ideal because it helps you, to tell people, how much you appreciate them in a different and innovative way, I love that I can get different card designs at very low prices, we always try to pamper our clients in all the possible ways, sending them different errands and notes, either on their birthdays or on special days throughout the year, with this application, we can always send them a different card that shows that not only are our customers, but our friends, this helps have a fraternity with them, which brings us closer and closer to them, the cards that I find available on this site I love, their colors, their designs, I like them a lot.

What do you dislike?

Although there are a lot of designs, it is not necessary to improve and expand the catalog, to get more variety when it is needed, I do not like to repeat and always have to send the same designs to our clients, I would also like there to be possibility, to upload our own designs to the platform, or to create a card editing tool on the platform where they can freely choose the accessories that they want to carry, even if it is based on a template, would be something I would love.

Recommendations to others considering the product

On this website, you can find different card designs, for all kinds of occasions, at a very affordable price, the designs are innovative, and are suitable for any situation.

It is a way to get closer to our customers, and show them all the love we feel for them, that they do not see us only as a seller-buyer relationship, but that they feel part of the family, of our company, and that they know that We value a lot, for always being on our side, helping us, always to grow, so we can always give them the best of us.

Handwrytten review by Jordan W.
Jordan W.

"Looks Legit, integrates with Zapier"

What do you like best?

The cards and envelopes are written with a real pen, and the hand writing is totally indistinguishable from that of a human. It's scary how real it looks.

What do you dislike?

We must curate our automated contact database to only send to our highest potential clients, in order to not overspend on these cards, given that custom business cards cost $3.50 USD per unit and that adds up fast.

The custom card creator is difficult to use as the interface is not intuitive.

Being able to set up an integration with Zapier automated the created and ordering of the cards, which made the process extremely easy once it had been set up. A huge time saver.

Handwrytten review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Bought for work but useful for life!"

What do you like best?

As a owner of multiple businesses and a holdings company, I look at not only the product but also the support and forecasted longevity of the company selling the product (I research the product so much that I don’t have time to keep changing companies!). I think their support is what really won me over and what will keep them in business for a long time.

What do you dislike?

The card selection. More please! Even simple cards - that’s what I’m more attracted to anyway.

No problems that I’m solving, but I’m making relationships stronger by actually writing cards to my sales leads. I have a stack of 4-year old cards on my car as well as my house and office but I’ve probably only written a couple cards. So I suppose this did fix a problem - I don’t neglect sending out cards anymore because of how easy it is to send a card.

Handwrytten review by Ryan R.
Ryan R.

"Quick and easy with good results"

What do you like best?

I love the options and the ease of the service. I can send out 1 thank you or 1000 easily. Not only that, but I can have gift cards stuffed for me, or have the thank you notes delivered to me already address and stamped so I can custom stuff them. Beyond our business use, we use the service personally to send out birthday, anniversary and other types of cards.

What do you dislike?

I had one returned to me, and I saw that the left justification was too "perfect" and in a straight line along the left side. If anything, it needs to randomize that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple way to send cards and thank you notes to anyone, all while having a TON of card options, then handwrytten has exactly what you need.

I like to send thank you notes to my clients. Before I was handwriting the notes, addressing and sealing myself. I would often delay doing it until I had too many to ignore. Then I would spend all day doing them. Now, I can have that same amount, and have it done in 15 min.

Handwrytten review by User

"Used it, it is awesome, building it into our software with an API now."

What do you like best?

It's super easy to write a genuine handwritten card to anyone in seconds. I use it to send to clients, and referral partners and they love the thoughtfulness of sending a handwritten card in the snail mail. NOBODY sends real cards anymore. Anyway, before I started using it, I send a card to myself to check the quality, and other than that the handwriting was much better than mine, the card looked completely handwritten.

What do you dislike?

It's not super cheap, but the convenience and the fact you stand out in the crowd makes it well worth it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have an API, and we are building this now, so you can implement this to your CRM software.

It's great for a prolonged top-of-mind spot at your customers and will lead to more referrals. Everyone is doing the same, with "news" letters and spam email. This is something different and more impactful.

Handwrytten review by Jason S.
Jason S.

"Great service to keep up with my digital life!"

What do you like best?

I love that I don't have to spend a lot of time showing all the people that I work with that I care. I would always write a card, but then not have stamps or the other way around. Sometimes I would have stamps, but not the card. When purchasing a gift along with it, I would have to buy the gift online separately. It really helps that it's all in one place. The transaction is easy and simple. One purchase to get the card, the gift, and the stamp.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a subscription based service like Felt has. It would be nice to expect the same price each month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for time efficiency.

I can send a thank you note so easily to someone who presented for our company. I like that it feels homespun - a touch of kindness. It means a lot to clients and to those I work with to receive these cards from us. We are not just a name, but now a face.

Handwrytten review by Administrator

"A Lifesaver for Busy Professionals"

What do you like best?

Handwrittyn is my go to app for communicating via card or letter with clients, colleagues, and friends. It saves time both for those of us who don't have the time to hand write cards on a regular basis and for those who may have less than stellar penmanship. While email is highly efficient, old school cards are still an excellent way to show your appreciation and that you went the extra mile. Handwrytten lets me make recipients feel special with beautiful, high quality, handwritten look cards. They offer a variety of handwriting styles so that you can closely match your own and they offer both individual and mass mailings.

What do you dislike?

While I'd appreciate additional font, ink color, and card options as Handwrytten grows, there's very little to complain about.

Handwrytten has helped me increase connectivity with customers and colleagues. It allows personalization in a way that a pre-written cards, newsletters, or email can never accomplish and it does so affordably and beautifully.

Handwrytten review by Michelle R.
Michelle R.

"Great for client relations"

What do you like best?

I liked that I was able to send a hand-written card to clients with a customized message in each, but with other parts of the message in common. It was a quick and easy way to send out Christmas greetings to clients. If I tracked birthdays and other milestones, it would also be a great way to send greetings for that. I can save addresses for future communication in the database. The postage was added and cards scheduled to go out, so I could do it from my laptop without having to physically manage cards or paper.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find quite as many options as I would like to have available for designs, and some of the customization was limited. For the price per card, I had hoped for more options. I also didn't find suggestions for what to say on the inside. I would have liked to customize from a start of a message. The creative part of t hat might be more work for some customers.

I wanted to be able to send greetings to clients. While this could work for family and Christmas cards, and such, it was really something that I searched for to use with clients.

Handwrytten review by Kelli  K.
Kelli K.

"Handwrytten is The BEST!!"

What do you like best?

My clients love receiving hand written notes and this makes it so fast and easy, especially when sending them in bulk. It makes the notes feel much more personal than just typing them up. I love that they offer different hand writing styles too! It is a great price for what you are receiving, the support team they have is AWESOME! David walked me through everything to get my account set up, explained everything i would need to know. Before we signed up they gave us a folder that had samples of everything, from cards to handwriting and even a breakdown of the costs! I also love that they give you the option to have the cards stamped and put into envelopes, or the option to do that yourself, if you don't want to spend as much

What do you dislike?

I believe everything is great the way it is, very affordable! The only thing that I wish they had more of is the housing themed cards,l they do have a variety of options, but i wish they had a few more, but the quality of all their cards are great, they are very sturdy and thick especially for the price you are paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

GO with a style that looks like your hand writing, so that way if you do ever have to send out a quick note or write something in front of your customer, they wont wonder why your hand writing is much different.

I can get hand written cards and letters out without having to spend a bunch of time writing them all myself. It is a great way for customers to feel more personal with you. I have more time to focus on other things i need to be doing rather than spending time working on hand writing my own cards. Also their handwriting is much better than mine will ever be.

Handwrytten review by Administrator

"An awesome resource for busy professionals (or people)!"

What do you like best?

I really enjoy the convenience of selecting cards, font type, payment, and shipping options available! The website is very easy to navigate and there aren't very many competitors which made this decision very easy! Will highly recommend to anyone looking for ease of convenience and service plus customer service!

What do you dislike?

There isn't an option for bulk orders shipping to a single address (i.e., to myself) so I can personally hand them over to the people I wanted to thank in person with their names scribbled on the front of the envelope, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use - great for busy professionals or people! I have horrible handwriting and my hands hurt after I write so many notes, so this service saves me a lot of time and effort. And it makes my handwriting look great and legible! This also takes out the need to purchase stationary as well as postal then make a trip to mail out the cards! Will highly recommend to anyone looking for ease of convenience and service plus customer service!

Handwrytten review by Marc D.
Marc D.

"Saves me a ton of time."

What do you like best?

The fact that these are actually penned in ink is awesome. Even more awesome is that I am able to automate the sending of these. This is a great service. The cards look great too.

I also love that I can automate the "From" info and text. Now all our thank you cards "come from" the service technician instead of the office. Sweet!

What do you dislike?

The envelopes for the 5x7 cards are a little thin, but not at all a deal breaker.

Consistency with sending thank you's to clients. We no longer need to rely on a manual process. Additionally, they look so much better than a printed text with a signature.

Handwrytten review by Justin  M.
Justin M.

"Handwrytten helped me land a job! "

What do you like best?

I've sent email thank you notes for years adter interviews and have done my best to get creative with those, however using handwrytten has completely changed my approach. I instantly stand out and employers truly like the personal touch of a handwritten thank you than just an email. More importantly it keeps you on their mind days after the interview when it gets delivered (2-3 business days). Rock solid power tool in my interview arsenal that has definitely helped me land two job offers recently!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a wider selection of cards.

I am communicating with companies days after my interview in a creative and personal way.

Handwrytten review by Joanna W.
Joanna W.

"Awesome service with great customer responsiveness"

What do you like best?

I've gotta say the cards themselves. The handwriting is soo convincing, including on the envelope. And while their cards are written by robots, the customer service is definitely human. They sent me photos of the first card they wrote so I could confirm that I was happy, and have allowed me to modify my order after the fact.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately our cards were postmarked as coming from a different state, which would give the game away if anyone noticed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great price for time saving involved (though of course writing your own card costs a lot less per card).

A personalized touch to a large list of customers.

Handwrytten review by Meraiah M.
Meraiah M.

"Great way to stay in touch!"

What do you like best?

I’ve been using Handwrytten for a while now and I’ve sent a few cards to friends who are in great distance! Their cards made us feel closer than ever.

What do you dislike?

They could do well with more characters for each card! The characters are so few I can only say a few lines, hopefully we’ll get to send a longer message soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Handwrytten has one free trial card for everyone! make sure to try that and you’ll find you’ll love this app!

With Handwrytten, Businesses can now send personal greeting cards to a lot of their customers without having to actually handwrite hundreds of them!

Handwrytten review by D.J. P.
D.J. P.

"Amazing hand written cards - and fast!"

What do you like best?

The cards were a HUGE hit with our staff

What do you dislike?

Nothing - they did a perfect job. I'm a big fan of their service and their speed and also pricing. There isn't anything to complain about, other than it took 3-5 days to complete. But to be fair, they had to write 600 cards with 5 sentences each! They did great and our employees have been contacting us thanking us for the card. Of course we didn't mention to them that we hired out for the service. We're thrilled and will use them again!

We have 600 employees and the labor it takes to hand-write each of them is too much for our support staff. We'd much rather hire and outside agency to do it fast and legible!

Handwrytten review by Betsy F.
Betsy F.

"Wonderful service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service and the quality of the product

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! This company has been stellar from the start.

We are able to give personal letters and crds to . our clients going through a difficult time or a celebration in a much more economical way. Previously, we would send flowers, which would be anywhere from $50-$75 per person. We now get to send cards to more clients giving more clients an incredible experience. We are soon going to start sending a card to every single new client which we hope will reduce refunds and cancellations.

Handwrytten review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Cool alternative to stock card sending services"

What do you like best?

The website is super easy to use and has lots of customizable templates for many occasions.

What do you dislike?

The US stamp/postmark is a deterrent for Canadians looking to have a handwritten touch. As well as mail time getting across the border, just about 2 weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tried sending myself one first. I wrote in the card the day and time I sent it for easy tracking and to know how far in advance I should send to others.

Finding a way to automate the onboarding process while still having it look genuine.

Handwrytten review by Jason W.
Jason W.

"Simple Enough To Use & Better Handwriting Than My Own"

What do you like best?

I liked how simple it was to place and order and walk through the steps. The hand writing looks great and is way better than my own. It's nice to be able to conveniently send a note that is hand written.

What do you dislike?

I wished their were more design options of cards. But that will come with time I'm sure. I was able to upload my image on a blank card.

Also would have liked options just to send a letter rather than just a card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's affordable and easy. Just as they advertise. Give them a try and I bet you like them as much as I did.

I used it to send a thank you to a potential business partner. I wanted to go the extra mile and show him I wanted his business.

I use Hubspot CRM and could have saved time if there were an integration that was free to push over contact information. I'll cross my fingers for the feature in the future.

Handwrytten review by Darin A.
Darin A.

"Makes Polite Easy"

What do you like best?

That I can log in, write a note or send a greeting and off it goes. I don't have to dig out my stationery or pick up a card, sit down to write something clever only to learn that I don't have a stamp.

What do you dislike?

Type/font and WYSIWYG selections could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You will love it.

The ability to get thank you notes and informals out quickly. I get comments all of the time from business associates and executives that I send correspondence to.

Handwrytten review by User

"Human Connections Are STILL Great"

What do you like best?

My ability to make human contact with people with the associated meaning while not getting bogged down with the actual mechanics of doing it long form.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more handwriting "font" options so that I can pick the best for me.

I would previously type follow up letters, print out on letterhead, sign, fold, place stamp, and mail. I keep it old school with many old school clients that I think appreciate this sign of effort. Doing this through Handwrytten not only saves a bunch of time, but also takes the show of effort to another level. Lastly, I have always been embarrassed about my handwriting and now I get to at least look like I have much better hand writing!

Handwrytten review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Incredible service and support"

What do you like best?

I tried a lot of competing services, and the handwrytten product/service, as well as their support/customer service team beat out the competition by far! They have a great product they are constantly improving, and their support team truly takes your suggestions and adds them to the product roadmap. They want to improve to make their customers happier!

What do you dislike?

They are still working on adding more features/making it a better product, but my main issue right now would be that I wish their fonts had more versions, so if a letter is used more than one time in a card, it looks slightly different (as you'd expect with human writing).

I didn't have the time to hand write cards to all my past clients after their event date. Using handwrytten and zapier, I'm able to do this automatically now (and clients have no idea it's not written by me)

Handwrytten review by Nick F.
Nick F.

"Easy to use, convienient, and the end result looks amazing!"

What do you like best?

The handwriting options looks amazing! The service is so convenient to use. Using Handwrytten for client outreach has been a no-brainer; it takes no time to send out a quick one-off letter and bulk sends look to be just as easy.

What do you dislike?

The card selections could include more formal options, though there's usually something that's good enough for the use cases I've run into so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Request a physical sample of the handwriting and card options, they look amazing!

I use Handwrytten to maintain relationships with existing clients. I've found that the extra touch of a hand written (looking) card to even just say hi to someone around say the holidays or after a project milestone goes a long way toward fostering strong relationships.

Handwrytten review by Administrator

"Easy to send, looks like it is really hand written!"

What do you like best?

I loved the hand writing and how real it looks, but also the envelope it comes in so people actually open your letter! The physical opening rather than throwing out is so important.

What do you dislike?

The excel upload was a little clunky in how it was a certain number of characters and getting it into the spreadsheet, but not too difficult for anyone with excel experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend keeping the letter short and sweet, but definitely personalize your letter with their name using the options that Hadwrytten provides for you so that people actually open and read your letter!

Getting letters out to a mass amount of people at once, yet personalizing them with hand written cards and using their name in the letter.

Handwrytten review by IV L.
IV L.

"Awesome Experience"

What do you like best?

Love the fact that you can attach gift cards to the letters, makes our busy work day super smooth when it comes to spreading love to our clients.

What do you dislike?

Not all the fonts are legible, we wouldn't use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE it! It will be a game changer to save you time and money in the long run!

You knock two birds with one stone with handwrytten, we can gift our clients and prospects with useful gift cards along with sending out the message across effectively.

Handwrytten review by KARINA J.
KARINA J.

"Absolutely love Handwrytten"

What do you like best?

We had a large event that required over 50 thank you cards to be sent out. I loved the fact that these cards really do look handwritten! Even the outside of the envelope is handwritten - our donors never know the difference. It's truly a time saver!

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more holiday cards available (easter, valentines, etc.)

We no longer have to spend a ton of time writing cards. We're a small office and this service is a huge relief for us.

Handwrytten review by Susan Yeager S.
Susan Yeager S.

"When you want to impress!"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to send a personalized note without the hassle! It is easy to use the site and works very well. When you need to send a real note with the convenience of email, this is a great option!

What do you dislike?

I always prefer cheaper options, but this is not too expensive to use!

This is an easy solution when a handwritten note is more impressive than an email. I have used it to send notes to thank classroom speakers.

Handwrytten review by Windy W.
Windy W.

"Amazing Company and Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Hndwrytten was so easy to work with and so helpful! We had some proofs sent before we sent out our Company Christmas cards and noticed a mistake. Handwrytten quickly made things right and walked us through the process step by step.

They were a joy to talk to and work with!

What do you dislike?

They did make a mistake on our first order, but it was a custom card and they quickly made up for it by leaps and bounds! We will continue to use Handwrytten for all of our handwritten cards needs!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think twice!

I save loads of time not having to hand write a ton of cards, but our customers still feel personally taken care of.

Handwrytten review by Michelle E.
Michelle E.

"Handwrytten is great for my business"

What do you like best?

Handwrytten allows me to select different fonts for my cards - this is great for that personal touch for clients without having to hand write everything. I also like that I can send gift cards through the app!

What do you dislike?

It would be lovely to send small gift packages - cookies, candy, mints etc. Also a wider variety of gift cards would be appreciated.

I love that I can send several notes out in a short period of time and that I can attach gift cards to them! This is great around the holidays when I send cards and a gift card to all past clients. It saves me valuable time but still has that personal touch.

Handwrytten review by Agency
Agency

"A great service that is easy and efficient!"

What do you like best?

The ability to quickly type out a message on my phone, and immediately have it sent in handwriting as a thank you has never made it easier to get my thank yous out in time. This has saved me with my busy schedule, so I don't have to go home, pull out the stationary and start writing a message.

What do you dislike?

I would love if I was able to have different format cards (sizes, colors/sounds...etc) but that's not really needed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely try it. You'll love it

After a meeting, I can immediately send out a thank you on the uber home. I save 10-15 minutes every time I use Handwrytten and that really adds up over time.

Handwrytten review by E K.
E K.

"The best personal touch!"

What do you like best?

Being able to add and stuff mailings with my own marketing materials, carts, etc is a huge help in building and maintating relationsships. Plus integration with Zapier is huge!

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing as of yet, the team has been easy to work with for custom items and the web and phone app were easy to install and setup.

I wanted a more personal and professional looking service + being able to add my own person items as well.

Handwrytten review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Handwrytten is a game changer"

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of Handwrytten. I am a firm believer in sending snail mail and expressing gratitude to others, but it can be time consuming and adds several errands if you need to get a gift card, or buy stamps, and then go to the post office. The convenience is amazing and the end result of relationships building is easier and quicker.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product I dislike. I would love an option for postcards but that is not a problem but a suggestion.

The problem of maintaining good relationships with clients and partners. Little things go a long way, but little things take time. When you are a small business owner, weeks can be long and having a bit of an automated, virtual administrative assistant to maintain positive relationships is super helpful.

Handwrytten review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Friendly company to work with, solid options and great product."

What do you like best?

The ease of creating "handwritten" cards and the Handwrytten's willingness to work with us to create something custom.

Great pricing overall, especially when you take into account that you can actually read the handwriting on these cards. Try and do that with people with normal handwriting.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. Some of their designs aren't our style and don't fit our need. But I'm certain that others are pleased with the design options.

At least for business, you can add your own designs which helps with maintaining a brand's integrity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Order some tests, try it out, and see if it works for you.

There aren't many options out there in this price point, but for businesses of a certain size, this can really help streamline things.

Providing a way for sales and marketing to leave lasting, positive impressions with prospects and customers. We're still testing the concept, and fortunately the flexibility with Handwrytten makes it easy for us to make a "small bet" with the idea and test it out.

So far, it's freeing up our employees from having to write out a bunch of personalized cards. And you can actually read the handwriting from Handwrytten versues

Handwrytten review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Bespoke leader for online greeting cards"

What do you like best?

I've used Handwrythen now for the past 9 months. Checking my account I've ordered 20 cards. There has been equal use for both business and personal cards sent. There is a total ease in using the Handwrytten app on my Samsung Galaxy that keeps me returning. The selection of cards for both personal and business use is in plain sight and easy to scroll through. The ability to add a gift card is an added touch of thoughtful awareness. But to be clear here, my favorite facet of this seamless and easy to use app is the different choices of cursive styles of writing offered. Moreover, feedback from friends and business colleagues whom have received the cards proves the value. Want to impress a new client? Send them a "Business Thank You" card. You'll cement the relationship for certain!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Flawless app from start to finish.

As I mentioned above, I've successfully used Handwrytten Thank You cards for Business to cement deals closed. It is the perfect final touch after a deal is closed. I also am going to use it as a way to capture a meeting. How? By sending a card with a Starbucks gift card. I'm sure it will work!

Handwrytten review by Consultant

"Great Service / Makes sending notes easy"

What do you like best?

variety of stationary, ability to create a custom card using my company logo, it's easy to type notes and choose writing styles and plenty of room on the card to write a meaningful note.

What do you dislike?

1. i wish i could purchase note credits in bulk quantities, allowing for discounts on volume.

2. moving from one stage to the next, writing note, entering addressee, to sending the note is not quite intuitive. Should be more obvious, rather than having to enter a recipient's address to enter them, then select them again as the person to whom i want to send the note I've just written.

making time to write handwritten notes is difficult. i have many meetings each week I would like to send thank you notes to, or people i'd like to recognize with a handwritten note. Handwrytten makes it easy to send these, thus creating an additional, meaningful point of contact with key clients, prospects, friends, etc.

"Saved me time!"

What do you like best?

The handwriting option on Handwrytten were varied enough to not look too artificial. The process was pretty simple to work with and the card options were attractive and interesting.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see more handwriting options; something that looks even more realistic. I'd also like to see options that were more legible. Several of the variations were really hard to read when viewed as a paragraph as I was doing. And more cards are always welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keeping in touch with clients is valuable, but can be time-consuming. I think this is a great option to simplify that aspect of client relationships. It may not be right all the time, but it is great for periodic use.

I just did not have time this year to hand-write client cards, and I find that my handwriting gets worse and worse as I go. I had one general message I wanted to convey, but I wanted it to feel genuine, and this worked well for that. Saved me a lot of time and effort.

Learn more about Handwrytten

Handwrytten Videos

Learning about Handwrytten?

* We monitor all Handwrytten reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Handwrytten to Similar Solutions