Pipefy

Pipefy is a workflows & process management tool for startups. They help them to organize and run their processes in one place, without the help of IT guy or consultants. They have free templates based on the best practices of A/B Testing, Agile Software Development, Bug Tracking, Content Marketing, B2B Sales Pipeline, Product Roadmap and others... Instead of running your operation with spreadsheets, forms or a patchwork of vertical softwares, you can keep everything organized and running in just one place with Pipefy.

Work for Pipefy?

Learning about Pipefy?

Pipefy Reviews

Ask Pipefy a Question
Showing 24 Pipefy reviews
Pipefy review by Jason T.
Jason T.

"Pipefy is a highly organized platform for projects and equipment"

What do you like best?

We really like the Pipefy templates. These are very customizable and interactive. A clear example of this are their templates for team brainstorming, and for scheduling meetings. Another template that we like a lot is basic training. Do not like being able to import tasks from external spreadsheets. It's very comfortable.

What do you dislike?

We do not like the customer feedback system, because it does not have a good list design. We do not like your template to create product launches. Your inbox is not very configurable, and tasks can not be prioritized. We do not like your informative calendar, because the boards do not show enough information about the project in terms of crucial data of the same (only shows the basics).

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend Pipefy for tools such as its excellent integrated chat and messaging system, and because it allows you to manage the versions of the documents of each project in a group manner. It is excellent for tracking work hours, as well as expenses during the project.

Pipefy has helped us a lot with the work portfolios, from which we can now follow up better. It has also been beneficial the comfort with which we can adjust our workspace (invite or remove team members, being their access limited to our convenience). Its integrated CRM has made our communication much easier, so our services are more automated.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Pipefy
Pipefy review by Kelvin G.
Kelvin G.

"Revisão Pipefy"

What do you like best?

Praticidade de montar formulários e pipes, com fácil visualização.

What do you dislike?

Muito pouco tempo para usar o premium, até eu convencer o pessoal da empresa que o Pipefy pode ser realmente algo útil, já acabou o tempo. Por isso tenho começado por setores/processos pequenos e específicos. Lembrando que a empresa está completa de pessoas leigas e que não tem uma noção básica de gestão de processos.

O Pipefy tem ajudado aos funcionários da seguinte forma: manterem um "padrão" quanto ao comprimento dos fluxogramas de processos; responsável por cada etapa do processo estar por dentro do que está acontecendo e em qual "fase" estaria o trabalho em questão, sem ter que ir na mesa de cada um perguntar algo; padronização ao inserir informações, facilitando e melhorando a qualidade das informações aos que estão envolvidos nos processos; por último, mas não menos importante, aproveitamos para criar um registro de clientes, que não tínhamos antes.

What Business Process Management solution do you use?

Pipefy review by Paulo F.
Paulo F.

"Great Process Platform! "

What do you like best?

Very intuitive platform! It has a simple and easy to use layout when building processes. You can build many pipes with different processes and connect each pipe through processes, which has helped a lot when a certain task has to go from one pipe to another (or one employee to another). Implementing wasn't as hard as I imagined it to be because pipefy had someone to help us out!

What do you dislike?

Since I already use Pipedrive for my sales team I've been able to substitute pipefy for pipedrive and save on the monthly payments. That's pretty much the only thing i dislike. If pipefy had more features similar to pipedrive I would definitely keep pipefy. Like any other platform it takes some time to learn how to build the processes you want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before considering pipefy search and try all pipe based platforms. Many will give you a free trial period.

I've used pipefy to help on the my companies Customer Success process. It helps organize activities for my C.S. team and gives me a pretty good idea of how things are going.

Pipefy review by Paola G.
Paola G.

"Good process management tool "

What do you like best?

I find it's been very useful to:

- collaborate with my colleagues

- identify the bottlenecks in our process

- set alarms to warn us when a client has been for too long on a stage

What do you dislike?

I think the UX is not great. For instance, modifying our pipe and the different stages is a real pain in the ass and it takes too long because the UX is not great.

They should have more documentation on how to use Pipefy, I feel the one they have is very basic and doesn't help us use the tool at its maximum.

I would also like them to integrate the possibility to send automatic mails to our clients each time that we move a client from one stage to another (like a gmail integration).

We use Pipefy in My Account Managements team to have a follow up of the admistrative onboarding of our new clients.

Pipefy review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Online desk "

What do you like best?

I love the online virtual desk navigation to find my tasks and cards and manage people and their tasks and even setting goals for each worker. I can store all of my intellectual property right at my finger tips and it's portable. I don't have to be stuck in my office. It's terrific for travel and sharing tasks and duties to others

What do you dislike?

It can be a little confusing to navigate and I have to set reminders but sometimes yes they bugs and glitches and do not work or go off

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all their features. I started using a small part of what they offered. I worked my way up to appoint where I can be comfortable taking more tasks on in my business.

Chaos! Lol. Seriously we have so many tasks that we manage at our firm and agency that some things fall through the cracks and some workers do not finish their tasks lose sight or lose trust in our customers. So I am seeing that this is a great tool to get us all on the same page and keep track of progress it also allows wonderful collaboration and team working that gets a lot of our work done faster with contribution with file added.

Pipefy review by Seth C.
Seth C.

"This tool enhances the features of other software."

What do you like best?

I like that it creates a workflow and it can be integrated with things like Slack or Salesforce. Salesforce is a really good tool but it can be hard to keep track of everything sometimes. With Pipefy, it makes things a little bit clearer. I also like that it has a relational database table that can be linked to cards.

What do you dislike?

The desktop version works great, but the mobile app has a lot of issues. Also, The built-in reporting feature doesn't let you report on "connected" database records.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best way I could think to describe this, is it's a "nice-to-have" but not a "must-have". So if your company is growing and scaling, this would be a great tool to help you grow.

It helps to keep us more organized as a team and we keep better track of our processes.

Pipefy review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"For managing workflow"

What do you like best?

it's the best program for me to manage my IT workflow. it allows me to know what's going on and be in control of the integrated systems at all times and always is at my finger tips.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything that I don't like with this, it's excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say definitely use this program if you want to increase the time you spend managing your workflow on a day to day basis. It'll save you so much time in the long run.

it allows me to control the IT workflow without really spending too much time on it. it's saved me time and numerous headaches by allowing me to control everything I need to in the click of a button

Pipefy review by Luís Carlos K.
Luís Carlos K.

"Pipefy is a great solution"

What do you like best?

The cost/benefit is very positive and the platform is very intuitive and practical. I believe that Pipefy fills a market gap not met by other platforms and applications.

What do you dislike?

At the moment there is nothing I do not like. I believe that Pipefy fills a market gap not met by other platforms and applications

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Pipefy because I have not yet found such an efficient tool for the management of process flows.

Pipefy allows us to create a dynamic, efficient and effective environment ... (1) integrate multidisciplinary teams, (2) increase communication speed and efficiency, (3) eliminate failures, (4) reduce operating costs, and many other things

Pipefy review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Good user Interface"

What do you like best?

I like the user interface, it is very easy to understand. And they have a very good support to the customers, they assist you anytime if you need assistance.And the simple report is very good for the initial customers.

It also has the adaptability to adapt the need for the project.

What do you dislike?

I installed the app on the mobile phone. And believe me, the mobile app is very poor. And also the billing system for the one user is not so good. And Also the integration with the other tools is disabled. It seems like most of the features in the under construction phase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this because it has good features like collaborate with your colleagues easily.It also has lots of features. You can request the trial version of the demo.

Pipefy has a good features like communication speed, efficiency, integrate multidisciplinary teams, eliminate failures etc. This is very good for internal communication. This is the benefit which I have realized.

Pipefy review by Fernando N.
Fernando N.

"BUSINESS PROCESS USING PIPEFY: MOVING FROM PHILOSOPHY TO PRACTICE"

What do you like best?

FLEXIBILITY , CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT, TEAM SUPPORT

Recommendations to others considering the product

BUSINESS IS BASED 3 MAIN PARTS TO SURVIVE:

- DEEP KNOWLEDGE ON WHAT YOU PRODUCE AND SELL

- BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT

- VISION

USING PIPEFY WE HAVE SUPPORT TO DYNAMICALLY MANAGE THE BUSINESS AND QUICKLY ADJUST PROCESSES TO ADAPT ACCORDINGLY TO MARKET REQUIREMENTS.

PIPEFY IS COMMITTED TO CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND LISTEN TO CUSTOMER REQUIREMENTS TO MAINTAIN ITS ROADMAP AND LONG RANGE PLAN.

PROBLEMS:

INFO WITH PEOPLE NOT IN THE COMPANY

DATA REDUNDANCY

BENEFITS:

INTEGRATION BETWEEN PROCESSES

TEAM COLLABORATION

PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT

Pipefy review by Cristiano M.
Cristiano M.

"The best Process management tool!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to implement throughout my company and team! Pipefy its customizeble to my company's needs! I don't need to buy expensive, boring and hard to implement processes management tool again ;-) I highly recommend!

What do you dislike?

Time tracking will be a great feature in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try the free trial and check for yourself!

Now I have processes management for all my "important" process in my Marketing Agency!

Pipefy review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Amazing BPO product. Mediocre support."

What do you like best?

The product. It's amazing, if you're looking to implement lightweight BPO. All incoming tasks start with an intake form. You can set up any process you want with your team to handle complex processes. It's everything JIRA should have been.

What do you dislike?

Mediocre support. Takes a long time to respond, and nobody really cares about helping you (the support team is actually the sales team, so I can emphasize & I'm not surprised their priorities are elsewhere).

This is every project manager's dream tool for handling external requests. Great for teams that have to operate a bit like a services bureau (whether internally, or with external clients). Puts messy processes on rails.

Pipefy review by Erlon L.
Erlon L.

"Incredible solution for process management of franchisors"

What do you like best?

The ease of modeling processes. It allows great flexibility to adjust according to the need of each operation.

What do you dislike?

So far I have had none against using the software. Not all functions are available in the android app but it is possible to use the mobile browser and then everything is solved.

The speed of deployment of the solution is a great differential.

Pipefy review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Straightforward but visuals are not appealing"

What do you like best?

Gets the job done but the graphics could be made better to be softer on the eyes. Interesting colors but sometimes can be distracting in terms of its use.

What do you dislike?

graphics could be made better to be softer on the eyes. Need to focus more on the point of the project rather than the physical aspect of the nature of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely read the instructions carefully and make sure it does what you plan on using it for. Otherwise it can take away from the goal of the project. Visuals are important but not the most important.

revenue, sales, supply chain logistics, how many we need to ship out/order for ourselves. Anything you could possibly use can be done on Pipefy, it is visually appealing but can be distracting at times. maybe try

Pipefy review by Karine C.
Karine C.

"Great tool to organize my process! "

What do you like best?

Automations and Email template - With pipefy we had a lot of improvements in our process.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have more features released in less time

Before: We didn't have the timeline of our orders. No way to know the lead time of orders.

Now we have reports of each step of the process.

Pipefy review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Pipefy"

What do you like best?

I really like how this program keeps track with our work as well as it is really a time management helper. I love the cross functional innovation and just the customization side of it.

What do you dislike?

I am not the biggest fan of the software development changes. I have been used to how everything runs so efficiently and then those changes make me have to go back and relearn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really don't have any recommendations. Maybe less software development changes. I really like the fact it works with my MailChimp and that it helps me.worh my time management

Time management has been key as well as it allows creativity with the sole fact of able to customize it go their liking rather than everyone looking the same.

Pipefy review by Jack B.
Jack B.

"Easy and detailed"

What do you like best?

The blazing fast and beautiful looking UI.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see some additional languages in the coming future, that would make my organization a life long customer.

Well we're mostly used to using older management tools like those from Atlassian (Old and easy to get lost into).

In Pipefy it is super easy to find what I am looking for.

Pipefy review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Mais que um parceiro de negócios, sou um fã do Pipefy!"

What do you like best?

Simplicidade nas configurações, data base e visual poderoso do starform e dias cards. Visão kamban, calendar e report. Uso de email externo. Atendimento excelente de todo o time Pipefy. Sou um Fã!!!

What do you dislike?

Demorams para aprender como usar o GraphQL, nas agora está superado!

Fluxos de Supply chain e comércio exterior. Eliminação do uso de múltiplas planilhas excel, mais assertividade com integração decdados com erp e agidade na comunicaçào evitando a enxurrada de emails. As pessoas ficam mais felizes ao trabalhar com esso novo fornato! Unimos Pipefy + Power BI!

Pipefy review by Rayshel W.
Rayshel W.

"Gets the job done in a timely manner"

What do you like best?

I see companies use pilefy and the accessibility to use pipefy and the convenience it offers seem to be a great tool to us.

What do you dislike?

The templates are a bit generic, but it does offer convenience so it’s not too much of a dislike.

Managing a business is tough, but pipefy offers a way to manage how a business is run, making it easier on the management team.

Pipefy review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Interesting platform for work completion"

What do you like best?

It is a thorough platform to take projects or sales from beginning to end. Different steps along the way of the sales process allow for different categories of placement dependent upon the projects completion status

What do you dislike?

Numerous columns to choose that sometimes complicates things and makes processes more complex than they really need to be

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure the depth of which this product goes to is definitely something you need. It is not all that intuitive once you get into it.

Organization of projects or sales different stages

Pipefy review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Powerful tool to automate your process"

What do you like best?

Pipefy has a lot of amazing features to integrate each step of your process even if many people needs to participate in different moments.

What do you dislike?

It has some limitations about how many automatizations you could programming depending on your plan. The initial one has just 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The number of automates it is the biggest problem. They should be unlimited to be just perfect!

Pipefy can provide a significantly improvement to your internal communication. In addition, you ensure that each step will be completed before goes to the next stage.

Pipefy review by Kendall C.
Kendall C.

"Would Rather IT Help"

What do you like best?

I suppose I like the general idea of it, getting rid of IT, empowering my company.

What do you dislike?

The actual use and implementation takes a lot.

We were trying to solve having to wait on an IT line, but that didn't really work.

Pipefy review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Endless possibilities for streamlining internal processes"

What do you like best?

I used this for streamlining onboarding processes, which it works great. You can customize it however you like, and also

What do you dislike?

Could have a better onboarding/startup guide. I was left with some unanswered questions

Streamlines communication between departments/people, always know the pipe/"status" of a task

Pipefy review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Pipefy Review"

What do you like best?

It easy to make sure all departments are working cohesively.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more advanced settings.

Analyzing the company's security and evaluating the products being used.

Learning about Pipefy?

* We monitor all Pipefy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.