Everhour Reviews & Product Details

Everhour Overview

What is Everhour?

Everhour is one of the best time tracking tools for teams. See who’s tracking time, who’s overworked and who can handle more. Keep track of all your project budgets, schedule threshold alerts, use forward resource planning. Build any kind of reports and send professional-looking invoices. Everhour natively integrates with your project management app so you can track time on tasks right from its interface: Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Jira, GitHub and more.

Everhour Details

Everhour is a time management tool offering detailed and customizable task insights for data driven teams

Weavora

Everhour Reviews

Showing 98 Everhour reviews
Already have Everhour?
Owner
What do you like best?

Everhour's integration with Asana is seamless. More than that the reporting that you can do with it is insane. I now have accurate historical data on all my previous jobs to help me estimate future jobs more accurately. I love how staff billable hours are automatically pulled through to reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing the could improve on slightly is when you create a new project in Asana, the client sync between Everhour and Asana is not always 100%. By that i mean that when you select the customer on creation of the project in Asana and save, you sometimes have to go back again since it does not always take the first time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everhour helps keep track of my staff and how their time is allocated on projects. Since the time we spend on projects is essential for accurate quoting the time Everhour tracks is vital in keeping my business profitable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PHP Developer
What do you like best?

I've been looking for a platform where I can track time and manage projects/tasks together. My priority was it to be not too complicated. Everhour is the platform which statisfies all conditions for me and I'm so glad that I meet with it.

It also provides reporting section, where I can also track projects financial-wise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't find an official mobile app, I think such offering would be good for the users. On web interface all looks good and sufficient for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking project costs is a big plus for me, alongside with getting more organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Its reporting and integration with Asana & ClickUp is fantastic. It allows me to make estimates and create reports down to the task so I know whats happening in each section of the project. Before I found this program I was flying blind and my project management and insight was making the project fail. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall a good app, not really much to dislike since it does everything I need it to do to keep the project on track. I think one of the downsides I can think of is some of the timesheets and tasks don't report as well so if I ask them to start the general timer I can't see that in the report, I have to go to the timesheet to see what general time they logged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Insight into my project management and being able to quote and bill on projects more accurately. Being able to see where all my time is being spent is another great thing I like. Since remote teams is the future this gives me the insight I need to make a successful product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Évaluateur agréé, Associé
What do you like best?

I couldn't choose between timesheet view and customizable reports so here's both:

The timesheet view makes it very easy and convenient to add tasks and adjust manually everyones time when needed. At first, we were looking for a time tracking app in order to help us keep an efficient mindset while working more than to keep an eye on our employees' time. Everhour filled that need perfectly.

The reports are very easy to setup wether you need them for invoicing or to track time spent on different tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

User roles need to be more manageable. Although, Clickup's team is always happy to hear about new ideas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Working more efficiently since time tracking on Clickup forces us to focus on the actual task

Better understanding of what my employees work on during a normal day. This way, it is easier to track innefficient tasks and bring changes.

It is now possible to see if a given project proved cost-effective or not for future adjustments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is simple as you wish to. And all the integration with the Asana and Chrome. You can click right on task, you can click in task detail. You can edit description if you want. You can add time back. All this with the click of the button. In Google Chrome extensions you can switch to different tasks or stop currently running if you go for lunch. In the report, you have all the options you wish to. You see detailed Logged about the login of the time. Great. You have a standard timesheet overview in Asana and you can quickly fix the time hours if you need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hm. I do not know. Maybe that the timer will not stop automatically on task completion. (at least as far as I remember) And showing completed tasks in the list of tasks. If you are adding time right from Everhour, however, I do not use this so I do not mind much. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do measure time :) Based on these wages or contractor invoices are calculated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Systems Development
What do you like best?

The reporting is fantastic and a feature they keep enhancing. I have several custom reports I have easily built within their solution that save me hours every month! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I wish they had was a Gantt Chart view for projects. They have added so much to the solution since we have started using it, it really lacks for very little. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your current solution is lacking on flexibility, integrations, or reporting, then Everhour is a good replacement. It has so many integrations to solutions for projects and development. It is easy to use and takes almost no training to just dive in and get started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it with the integration to Pivotal Tracker. This has made time tracking across projects so much easier than what we were doing when I first joined the company. My time to compile reports is now negligible. I get emails of reports for the projects and team members I want on the intervals I was able to quickly set up so that I can stay on top of time and budget for projects. A real time saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Great to hear we help a lot!

What do you like best?

Allows me to track all my team time and separate by different projects, budget, customers, etc. Really easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't find something I dislike but as any product, it would nice to receive the full functionality when running on the mobile app in iOS. As an additional feature :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Track my team time online in multiple projects and I'm able to estimate, plan and organize. Great tool for project management and product management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Creator
What do you like best?

Everhour allows you to track how long it takes to develop each step of the making of a project, which is very important to coordinate creative teams and bill clients with realistic data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the part of the report creation should be a little bit more intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it if you need to track a team in the distance Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep track of everyone's activity while we are working from home due to COVID 19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

It is a straightforward and efficient time management system that accommodates complex project structures and seamlessly integrates with our project management tools. The reporting tool is excellent and makes setting up exports for business reports and invoicing simple and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. It does exactly what it sets out to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As with most small businesses with a distributed workforce, we needed a way to manage projects and collect data related to time. While there are other applications out there that do this, they generally required expensive implementations to handle complex project billing structures, or they were inexpensive and simply couldn't do it. By pairing Everhour with a project management system and using some simple metadata, we can accurately track our time for necessary business reports and project management, while allowing our team to use their project management application in a way that is most effective for them. This has, frankly, worked much better than other (much more expensive) more well known industry time management tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for rating us higher than other industry leaders!

AC
What do you like best?

The black and white interface is fairly simple and easily digestable, displaying only the need-to-know information at the top level (with space for further detail in drill down data.) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You cannot filter by columns. This would be really useful in reporting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good as a single tool for a team to use and see an overview of everything going on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time tracking Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Hi, thanks for the review! It's not quite clear what kind of column filter you would expect, so your details are highly appreciated!

At this moment our reports have a handful of filters by a column: member, project, period, etc. On top of that, you can filter by additional information coming from your connected tool: tags, custom fields, task statuses, and so on. Do you expect to get another kind of filter?

What do you like best?

how easy it was to setup....effortless! and the ability to enter time in a schedule Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not all companies can work by a stopwatch...we are very unique Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Carefully monitor Integrations and parent app for changes that would affect Everhour Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

quick and easy way to report time paralleled with our use of ClickUp, which is now part of our DNA Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Ability to accurately track our time on projects in details. It enables us to understand the time to do projects which allow us to better manage resources, quote projects, and confidently report to clients.

It is integrated with our project management platform Asana. Makes moving from task to task without skipping a beat on accurate time tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface Add-ons to not sync, but they are generally fixed in a timely fashion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inaccurate quotes and poor resource management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Coordinator/Project Manager
What do you like best?

The extension into other project management tools like Asana is exceptional. Reporting is quite an easy task to do after all your team submits their hours and that way to can track how many hours your team spends per project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the extension doesn't work that well and you have to uninstall it and install it again because of the bug fixes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team structure, team tracking hours, and scope of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for the positive response, Juan!

What do you like best?

Time tracking right from Asana is making our work much more productive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't mention any of big bugs or improvements that required for us. There are just small things connected to Asana specific settings like unarchived projects that we have to resync manually but it's easy to do Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We improved our work process and we could stay with the same task manager Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Services Manager
What do you like best?

I love Everhour's integration with Basecamp. My team can track their hours and I can pull all sorts of reporting for my agency. The custom reporting tool is my favorite - I can create multiple reports and share them with certian people so everyone gets the information they need on my leadership and billing team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Hours assigned in Basecamp doesn't generate a workload report.. time tracking can only be used in the browser version of Basecamp and not the app. Otherwise, great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Really play around with the free trial and rech out to their support team if you have questions. There are some things that weren't obvioius to me at first. I thought some functions just weren't offered and almost accepted that as a loss, but I reached out to their team and they were able to help me find a workaround. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're able to pull billing reports easier for client billing as well as get real-time progress reports to make sure we're not going over on project hours or budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for the great review, Emily!

Communications Manager
What do you like best?

I love that Everhour integrates with Basecamp so project management and time management become one. You just press a button next to the project you're working on and it tracks the time it takes to complete it. Then you can see how long it takes you and your team to do any task. There's thorough reporting so you can have solid data that shows how long it takes to complete work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everhour can create a feeling of anxiety in team members since they feel their work is being timed so it's up to managers to ensure to stress that efficiency is not the only goal of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everhour helps me manage my time better because I know how long it takes to do things. It also helps me submit requests for hires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks, we actually want to avoid any anxiety creation: no app monitoring, just tracking your time.

Owner
What do you like best?

We could set up projects and tasks in the way that made the most sense for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's a little less intuitive than the product we used before, but it's just because we have more options to customize our time tracking to fit our business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is an automated Asana integration that we would benefit from but aren't using currently because we structure tasks differently in Asana than we do in Everhour. If you want to connect to you project management tool, I would recommend strategically lining up project organization going in! We set up Everhour first, then found that the connection wasn't useful for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Switching to Everhour allowed us to set up time-tracking more granularly so that we could easily pull reports on exactly the activity we wanted to see. Now, when we review our monthly reports, we're almost always able to identify areas of improvement within our company based on the way time was spent. For example, we can adjust how much time we quote on a specific type of project, or find inefficiencies in our internal processes when a particular project takes longer than expected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Coordinadora Ssr
What do you like best?

I love how easy to use is Everhour and how well it integrates with Asana, my Project Management tool. You don't need to learn how to use Everhour because it's intuitive. It's like a chronometer put into your daily tasks at work that helps you understand the time involved in every project you have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Everhour is one of my favourite tools, but If I had to say one downside, sometimes when the connection got lost it doens't tell you, so if you stop a task in that moment it will possibly keep running and you won't notice. An Android app would be useful too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a bit lost about how your time (or your team's time) at work is used, implement Everhour Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our biggest problem in my area was that we couldn't say exactly the amount of time involved in every project, and we manage a lot of project at the same time. So, Everhour helped us realize the exact dedication of every task in every project and, as a result, we work more eficiently. Also, when new projects arrive, we know how much time it will need from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for choosing us as your team chronometer, Maria :)

Project Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

It's easy to learn and use. I like that Everhour is straightforward and functional. I also love that it integrates with Asana, which is how we manage the majority of our work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The reporting feature is powerful but can be a bit tricky to set up due to the fact that there are multiple options that you can select from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Everhour is one of the best time tracking software applications out there. It is easy to use, never lets you down and gives you a clear picture of the passage of time. I wouldn't worry about recommending it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The reporting is detailed and exports without anything going wrong. It helps me track how much time it takes us to complete a certain tasks. We can also generate reports for our team for a given period of time that are totally customisable to our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thank you so much for the trust and readiness to recommend us, James!

Resource Projection Manager, HR
What do you like best?

The best part of Everhour is the ability to see where my team is spending their time. We used to work blindly, and since having the program, we've come to realize that some clients have actually spent double the time that they're charged for. In essence, the program has helped us re-structure our time and billing so that overall, we're a more profitable marketing agency. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the limited availability for customization. For example, in Basecamp, my company uses "projects" as "clients", because Basecamp gives us the ability to reload recurring projects & tasks by month - this becomes a necessity when figuring out how many tasks and how much time we're spending on clients monthly. In Everhour, we've had to construe our verbiage so that "projects" = "clients" in terms of billing, and we leave "clients" blank, which seems a bit off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dependent on what program you use, make sure you see the way(s) everything integrates during your trial to ensure it's the right program for you. Also, it's a little hard to get customer service (via email only unless they call you), so do try to get as much accomplished on your initial call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest problem we've solved with Everhour is production's time spent per customer. Some of our clients were getting way too production time for their monthly billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for the review, Erica!

Co-founder
What do you like best?

Capturing time is quick and easy. Interface is clean and straightforward. Integration to Xero for invoicing was a feature that really enabled us to build Everhour into the existing workflow of the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting features need to be extended to be more useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're making sure that we have an up-to-date view of hours billed and outstanding backlog in our professional services team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner, Director
What do you like best?

Everhour has made it so simple for us to have the entire team track time for every rpoject going on in our agency. We have hundreds of tasks going on at once and we love that everhour makes it simple to integrate into our project management system. Each of our tasks has a simple play button next to it that the team can click easily to start tracking.

The reports everhour provides are robust and provide us insight into how much billable time is being spent on a daily basis, where and when employees are falling short, and it's easy to pull specific reports for billing purposes for reatainer vs project only clients. It has helped us get an overview of hours spent per project, and then also diving deep into specific tasks inside larger projets which has helped us narrow in on our pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the tools everhour offers, while I am sure are really great for efficiency, are a little difficult to understand how to use. They try to be a full project managing system, but it's not quite robust enough for an agency of our size. We use it only for the time tracking, where it has many other tools that I can't really speak to. We have tried to use the billable hours, scheduling, and clients tools but some of them aren't super user friendly with our project management system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you get hte widget on your browser! It creates a slick little stopwatch right in the browser so you can see when you forget to turn off or on the timer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time tracking! It has been a great integration into asana for time tracking. We get super simple tracking capabilities and a live widget on our browsers so we can quickly tap and see what project we are on, how much time we have spent, etc. I personally love the weekly view that I can get a quick glimpse of what my team has tracked for the week on which days. It has helped us pin down un productive employees, as well as find a better pricign strategy by downloading robust reports that show time spent on projects and tasks inside that project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for such a wonderful review, Laura!

Operation manager
What do you like best?

As an Asana user, we needed a time tracker that integrated perfectly with it. Everhour does just that for us. It made it very easy to implement within the team because they didn't have to take extra actions to track their time.

We also love the reports which are easily customizable. They make it easy for us to see where we put our time as a team and as individuals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I no problems with Everhour. There are some features that aren't useful to us, but I assume they are useful to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend you try Everhour, it is easy to use. Their chrome widget is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted to see how much time was spent on each project. This way we could make sure we are using our time wisely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thank you for this wonderful review, Joelle!

AG
What do you like best?

Integration with other applications is very simple (I use Trello to organize and execute my tasks and Planyway for a global visibility of all my projects). Everyone plays their score to perfection and tracking with Everhour gives a certain financial serenity. It frees the head and, as a creative person, I can concentrate better on my projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have some distance on this application. It always takes time to adapt and practice to become familiar and create automatisms, especially when there is a language barrier. For me, not being able to switch to other languages is a small negative point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a creative person who is very moderately attracted to administrative tasks. I have taken a long time to study and test many solutions for the planning and management of my projects with the concern of efficiency and simplicity. My work environment is based on 3 solutions of which Everhour is a key part. I have a perfect visibility of my organization and with Everhour I can invoice my time calmly, everything is recorded and justified. Everhour, and its very proactive support service, have supported me in setting up this my working environment with very professional advice. I recommend it!

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Waclaw Wolodko of Everhour

Thanks for the honor to be a key part of your work life!