KanbanFlow Reviews & Product Details

KanbanFlow Overview

What is KanbanFlow?

KanbanFlow is a project managment platform. It provides visualizations of workflow. Users can collaborate in real-time with others on projects.

KanbanFlow Details

CodeKick AB
Masthugget, Västra Götaland
Answer a few questions to help the KanbanFlow community
Have you used KanbanFlow before?

KanbanFlow Reviews

Showing 23 KanbanFlow reviews
Already have KanbanFlow?
Founder
Higher Education
Analista Programador
What do you like best?

1) It allows you to create different lists of tasks and even share them with other users, only knowing your email.

2) It has a Pomodoro timer, to measure productivity, and it divides the time into 25 minute intervals (called pomodoros) during which the work is activated.

3) It is useful for individual businesses to work with collaborators, therefore it is very easy to work in teams with this tool

4) It has a version for mobile devices (Android, IOS) and has a paid version and a free version, but very complete.

5) It has the drag and drop system for the management of tasks and boards.

6) Allows integration with other applications, such as email, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) It only works or is stored in the cloud.

2) There are no other "views" other than the columns on the board.

3) There are no ways to use other colors to customize tasks, different from those proposed by the tool.

4) In the free version, the possibility of integrating with other software is limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To use it you have to be sure of the tasks to plan and know the use of this type of tools, which will make it super easy to adapt and use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a very easy-to-use process and task planner that provides an excellent interface, with striking colors, considering that images are a characteristic that generates empathy and confidence for users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

Easy to use and add tasks: The interface is quite intuitive and easy to navigate

Workflows and swimlanes: the workflows make our process easy to manage and allows me to take over to do all of the work myself when I have to.

Labelling (its important to categorize types of tasks and their urgency level and it does that): It allows you to be flexible in whatever your style of time and process management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app:despite the mobile phone view, an app like other applications would be much easier

No linux client. Really wanted to use of offline on linux since I switched to linux now.

Very little integrations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test is out first to see if it fits. But it's a good application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lack of a managed process. It was difficult to put certain tasks into perspective.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like kanbanflow so much for following missions and actions. Also easy to recognize the deadlines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually nothing, because they try to improve themselves always. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it as a team and every team members comment and follow works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Lead
What do you like best?

I like the user interface of KanbanFlow. Different type of task and user is in different color so you can look in a look. Any user can use it in few minutes due to easy interface.

Time estimation is also a good feature to be safe from project delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can not change or assign another developer for a subtask. We have to create a new task if we need to assign a different developer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend KanbanFlow to all for good and time saving project management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I solved project bug and issue and assignment work of Slateus app by kanban flow. By using this platform i realized that overall time to do same work is reduced. No communication delay for tasks to do daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director/CEO
Alternative Dispute Resolution
What do you like best?

Kanban is a few decades old, is time tested for project management and the best SDLC tool next to Jira. Compared to Jira it is lighter, has the same features, but supports better work collaboration. Most importantly it is freeware and is widely used, so knowledge of Kanban is a definite plus on you resume.

It is also great for SaaS, IaaS and other cloud based work flows. It has good change management support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface has a simplistic look and feel, which though acceptable to me may not be to the UI/UX community. Kanban is more for backend/HPC production environments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a Lean solution, use Kanban, it is simple and supports performance centrality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Lean A.I for my project management and lean for project management would entail implementing Lean A.I in Kanban and Jira. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I absolutely love using this product, it helps me stay very organized, and I love that it's easy to change. My job requires me to work on many projects every day, and priorities change very quickly. I need something that I can quickly manipulate and update to reflect changes. After using this I completely eliminated needing to use a written to-do list or ever using a post-it note. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike about the product, it's probably my favorite tool and I use it hourly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My company also uses Trello, which I personally don't prefer. I like the layout of Kanban flow better. However, as far as I know, Kanban flow is just for personal use while trello can be more collaborative -- you can assign people to cards, view other's boards etc.

I personally like my to-do list to be private and customizable. I don't need everyone to see my notes or change things on me. However, Trello might make more sense for those who need that extra functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This tool helps me manage every task I must complete. I have several different clients, and I'm able to color code my tasks by client which helps me determine just at a glance what I'm working on and for who. I also like you can customize the columns for your needs-- I have it set up where my columns are "due today" "due tomorrow" "due this week" "due next week" and "completed". I also like being able to drag and drop tasks so it takes less than a second to move a task from one column to the next. It's quick to input new tasks as well, due to the simplicity, I find myself using it for every little task I might need to do, even setting a task to reply to an email later I can put into the board. Finally, I like being able to input a description to the card that's hidden in overall view (must click into the card to view). I find this feature very helpful for taking notes, particularly when my manager is giving me an overview of a task and I won't be working on it for several days. This helps me remember the background of what I need to do with it when it's time to complete it. Other features of Kanban include task reminders and timers, but I don't use those personally. I prefer this tool to Trello. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Sales Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

Its very lightweight, so it works very fast compare to other interfaces with a lot of graphics, for example as Trello has. In some instances, I prefer speed in exchange for some design features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no ability to change the theme, so I don't really like default design, but it is not that big of a deal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you prefer rather speedy and quickly to respond web interface, it should be solid choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making flows for different sales funnels, scheduling and implementing new product features, collecting ideas from customers and improving the sales process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

The dashboard and the user experience is very intuitive and allows teams to easily utilize the online tool set to map the different user stories and tasks. The ability to map the tasks to users, helps the managers plan out resource allocation as well. It also helps you pull out tasks from outlook - the email integration feature is pretty nifty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The time tracking feature isn't the best. This user set needs some development effort from the team at Kanban flow. Besides this, it is a great tool overall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If Zapier is a part of our ecosystem, I would recommend trying out Kanban flow. request the customer service team at Kanban Flow to schedule a demo for you where you can understand relevant industry use cases that can be applied to your company and teams and also understand the degree of customization that's possible. It's seamless to transition from an existing tool so you do not have to wait till your project ends to transfer the data over from existing projects Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Empowering the business users, Product owners and testing and development teams to become more effective as they plan for Agile related delivery on their projects and engagements Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

Ability to drag and drop tasks between columns and see everything in one view Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Wish the colors would change as due dates approach in order to stress priority Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for task management for a large team. Can set deadlines by date and time, color code, etc. Just wish there was a more automated prioritization ability (ie: change colors when a deadline gets closer). Easy to drag and drop tasks, and create columns/visualize tasks across various members of a team. Could benefit from formatted texting (bold, italics, etc), but the link feature is also great for quick linking out to other websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Task and project management. Ability to tackle tasks with deadlines and hold people accountable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Kanban board really helps me to keep organized so I am always on top of my tasks. The limit on how many tasks you can have in each column really helps me to make sure that I am doing things in the order that they need to be done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the filter would be more in-depth because currently, it is very basic. Sometimes the relations do not work as well as I think that they could. They should be able to connect them more easily but they are difficult to find. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The integration and reporting have been great for keeping us organized. The ease of use and organization really has saved us a lot of time so we can do more work. It has also helped prevent people from doing the same work twice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder and CTO
What do you like best?

Easy drag and drop UI

Clear indication for the task, subtasks, due date, and etc.

The price is good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have been using KanbanFlow for over 3 years, and we don't have much complain about this tool. It gets things done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to start. There was a free tier with one swim lane. We are using multiple swinlanes right now because we have more projects to manage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing tasks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I was able to use it for organizing my tasks and flow information

Had good increased productivity for the using this KanbanFlow.

Needed this to place my work on track when using this valuable tool.

I highly recommend using the KanbanFlow when managing the tools and projects in ones organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration with other useful services and some services require a premium subscription.

The cost of the application and kanban flow is high. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider using Kanbanflow.

I found increased productivity when using this KanbanFlow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. KanbanFlow - Great for solving time management problems.

2. Organized tasks and lists of information.

3. Benefits are multifold -

a. Increased throughput of productivity in the group managed.

b. Best output results of the Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

3D Artist
What do you like best?

This is a very simple tool to use in tracking tasks in my projects. I like the ability to customize my lanes, how easy it is to move the cards from lane to lane, and overall how quick it is to turn my mental checklists into tasks for tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It works ok on mobile devices but I would prefer if there was an app I could download Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth giving it a try. Also, watch for shortcuts. Took me a while to find that I could mult-select. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We previously used physical index cards on a board to track tasks for our projects, but anyone working remotely had to call in and ask what tasks they could work on. Using KanbanFlow has all the simplicity of our traditional methods but allows much better collaboration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Kanban is that it's simple to use because it doesn't have a lot of features. It's a lean project management software for people who want to get work done, visualize their work, and deploy the Pomodoro technique for time tracking. That's it. It's not super fancy, it doesn't have a lot of features such as JIRA or other tools, but it's good enough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design feels a bit outdated and needs to be refreshed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the team on the same page and managing everyone's tasks is easier with Kanban. Makes everyone more efficient and accountable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Kanban board's best thing is, it provides a great overview of your team's current work situation. like what your team members are working on right now, what tasks they have completed, and what is still pending. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I really like this software in all ways. Haven't been able to find a single flaw in my 2 years of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep it up kanban team. Great software and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problems like keeping track of work and progress. benefits are mind blowing. Manager can keep track of individual employee's work progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EM
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity and the pomodoro timer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it was easier to move tasks between boards. It would also be good if the pomodoro flagged the task as done. It would also be nice if it allowed for swimlanes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are looking to replace our manual team kanban board with an electronic board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Ease of use, its simplicity, great for organization, straightforward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit blant and predictable, even one or two great new features would make it better - of course need to be useful to users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It dogged does what it says so if this methodology is what you want,you will be ok. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much better organisation of workflow and project management, good for planning. Efficient ostal internal processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CB
What do you like best?

The customization Kanban Flow provides for task prioritization with task tracking features I would not have thought about before but are critical Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Kanban Flow, like most project management tools, requires a little bit of time to understand its efficiency for a team and could provide simpler tutorials Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping the workstream leads from my client's team prioritize our project tasks basedon each lead's workstream Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The messaging/notifications feature is very helpful, email alerts, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little confusing and cluttered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Kanban board is really helpful to see where we are in the stages of the project, it is helping to simplify and reduce checking in and emailing back & forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CI
What do you like best?

we are using kanban to paint our dashboards. The KPI charts and other matrix show really well in this view and more importantly its very easy and flexible to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing which i noticed so far. I really liked the performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KPI Charts, Dashboards, Landing pages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The app is priced very good. Pomodoro timer is the best thing ever. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface is not as appealing.

Everyone has trouble initially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To assign tasks perfectly. And work with all people in an organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I think that keeping me update on peoes task. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many options of customization, would like to put our on touch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping me update with employees work status Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.