1) It allows you to create different lists of tasks and even share them with other users, only knowing your email.
2) It has a Pomodoro timer, to measure productivity, and it divides the time into 25 minute intervals (called pomodoros) during which the work is activated.
3) It is useful for individual businesses to work with collaborators, therefore it is very easy to work in teams with this tool
4) It has a version for mobile devices (Android, IOS) and has a paid version and a free version, but very complete.
5) It has the drag and drop system for the management of tasks and boards.
6) Allows integration with other applications, such as email, Slack, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
1) It only works or is stored in the cloud.
2) There are no other "views" other than the columns on the board.
3) There are no ways to use other colors to customize tasks, different from those proposed by the tool.
4) In the free version, the possibility of integrating with other software is limited.
It is a very easy-to-use process and task planner that provides an excellent interface, with striking colors, considering that images are a characteristic that generates empathy and confidence for users.