AgencyAnalytics

AgencyAnalytics

4.8

Agency Analytics (formerly MySEOTool) is a marketing platform designed for agencies and marketing consultants. The brandable drag-and-drop dashboard integrates SEO Tools (rank tracking, backlink monitor, site audit), PPC data, Social Media, Web Analytics and more.

Get started with a 100% free 14 day trial. No credit card required.

Work for AgencyAnalytics?

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

AgencyAnalytics Reviews

Ask AgencyAnalytics a Question
Showing 64 AgencyAnalytics reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AgencyAnalytics
Marie W.

"It is an opportunity for improvement for websites."

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics is excellent, authentic, practical and easy to use. It's great as I am able to do everything I need to run reports successfully and track my clients' classifications in one place; I like the control panel, since we can create templates to use with our clients so, they can show exactly what we want. In addition, it manages links won and lost in a big way. It has a folder and categorization of very useful keywords.

What do you dislike?

In this program there is a lot of information available that can be difficult to classify and know what is most important. It would be very good if monthly reports sent by email are customizable as the panel and more interactive for the client. There are not many problems with this program in reality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This program can be attractive for companies that import your website and search engine rankings, if you want to know how to improve your search engine rankings, the first step is to track it; and Agency Analytics does a great job achieving this with multiple ways of viewing the data. It is very useful.

For DockYard, Agency Analytics is used as a tool that does allow showing the progress of keyword rankings and website traffic of our clients. It helps validate the work we do and offers a non-partisan perspective on the performance of our work in social networks and search engine optimization.

What SEO solution do you use?

Joe C.

"Great All-In-One Marketing Dashboard"

What do you like best?

The keyword rankings dashboard and the ability to create monthly client reports allow me to satisfy my clients' goals and objectives and display their SEO/GMB/Google Analytics data in separate and easy to read reports with graphs and charts.

What do you dislike?

My team has contacted the Agency Analytics support team for a while now requesting that they add the option to have multiple Google My Business account linked to one client and reports for each of those GMB accounts at once to display to our clients. Please add this feature! Also, whenever we schedule reports, it doesn't automatically send a report to my email every month/week or whatever the schedule is set up to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great all in one tool to analyze your SEO, marketing campaigns on Google Ads, and any social platform with easy to read reporting but lacks some features like having more than one GMB location for one Campaign/Website.

We've been able to use Agency Analytics as an all-in-one comprehensive marketing tool including SEO keyword rankings, month over month comparison reports, quarter over quarter comparison reports. We've also integrated all other features which are a robust set of options including integrations to connect Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Backlink tracking, competitor comparisons, manually adding backlinks, weekly website audits, Ads tracking and call tracking.

Noam Judah S.

"Excellent product backed by highly responsive customer service."

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics continue to invest in their product development ensuring our team at www.toprankings.com.au can continue to provide its clients with the best outcomes. Its no wonder we continue to remain loyal clients.

What do you dislike?

Being a newer tool to what we have been used to it just took us a little longer to be on boarded in full which is more a natural progression on our past. The team at Agency Analytics have continued to evolve and improve their online tutorials which is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Engage them you will not regret it.

Enhanced reporting by Agency Analytics is far more powerful and seamless to use than Google analytics directly. When we need to evaluate the progress of campaigns AA provides a nice holistic view of campaigns. We are also able to use AA in the process of reaching out to new prospects by tracking their current rankings very quickly and reporting to them on the opportunities ahead based on the indicative keyword volume of a set of phrases vs others. This provides us a data driven approach to speaking with clients.

Sebastian J.

"Intuitive Insights and reporting makes Agency Analytics my #1 digital marketing tool."

What do you like best?

Highly intuitive and easy to set up and customise. Great variety of tools and simplified metrics to make it easy to focus on what is most important.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more depth to the competitors insight tool and a greater allowable volume per campaign. It would be great if the competitor tool auto refreshed. I'd also like to see tools such as a domain authority checker, trust/citation flow checker for backlink targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a very user friendly tool both for agency and private users. Highly recommended if you want to keep your analytic streamlined to what is most important without having to log in to numerous different portals.

It allows me to monitor progress and prioritise marketing spend based on the most effective ROI. I can see how backlinks are improving my trust and citation score relative to competitors.

Andrea Lynn D.

"Finally! One platform that does all, sees all, conquers all"

What do you like best?

The coverage of every platform you can imagine and some you never knew existed. The best thing for the platforms I never heard of? I checked them out. So to be on Agency Analytics is really powerful.

The flexibility, the layout, I'm extremely happy with the whole thing!

What do you dislike?

I have not figured out how to get my logo and information onto the reports. Though I admit, I have not tried very hard yet either.

I've always hated reports. I hate doing them and I hate sending them. I used to be in a company where they always positioned their reports in a positive light. That's not the reality of the internet! With Agency Analytics, I can auto send the report. It'll contain everything good,bad, ugly. My clients can trust that the reports will have the same compenents every month and nothing is monkeyed with. Additionally, the reports are so easy to read, I teach my clients how to read them. Then, if they ever go elsewhere, they know what's important and what's not and when they are not being told the whole truth.

Ryan B.

"I am an OG agency analytics user!"

What do you like best?

I love it integrates with everything seamlessly and they're always adding new products. They really listen to their customers and allow them to make suggestions that they implement on later dates. It's been our goto tool for over 5 years.

What do you dislike?

I wish they gave me more keywords for the enterprise level account. It'd be nice if I could get rid of the site audit credits and put those towards having more keywords. I don't even use the site auditor.

Allowing clients to have a dashboard is amazing. Clients need to be able to have a home base where all their tools are under one hood. Agency analytics gives me that.

David P.

"Simple, Easy & Client Friendly - A Great Agency Solution"

What do you like best?

A combination of the easy to use interface, powerful customer reporting and reliable rank tracking for SEO clients is really what makes Agency Analytics shine. By far the best reporting tool for an agency focused on SEO.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see the keyword limits being increased. We currently use the enterprise package and we are nearly out of keywords (yes, we track a lot of keywords!).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Strong solutions for agencies predominantly focused on SEO.

Ultimately, if you are looking for a reporting solution for your agency (that focuses predominantly on SEO), Agency Analytics is the best in class. It's easy to use, has a white label option, and clients love the simplicity.

Johnathan A.

"Agency Analytics: Your Team Will Love It!"

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics has one of the best User Interfaces out in the market. Not only do they offer outstanding customer support, they are also striving to release new integrations on a consistent basis. The fact that everyone on our team, as well as our clients, can have an account is amazing. Lastly, the automatic reports that you can schedule to send out on a specific day at a specific time, and with specific metrics, means taking one of the most meticulous tasks involved in running an agency and puts it on autopilot.

What do you dislike?

We're constantly running out of Keywords, but not even that takes away from the good that Agency Analytics brings to our organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with a trial!

In the past, we would have to manually compile reports from numerous sources. That meant navigating to and from multiple marketing platforms and either downloading spreadsheets or writing down numbers to showcase in our reports. The fact that it could take almost 45 minutes to compile one report for one client meant that we could devote almost 300 hours a month to reporting. Agency Analytics robust reporting simplified our reporting process, and more importantly, it allowed clients to log into the platform and view data whenever they pleased.

Dave M.

"One of the best reporting tools"

What do you like best?

This program allows me to create custom live dashboard reporting for my clients. It includes everything from Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, SEO and so much more in the reporting.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting modules are not as intuitive to use as one would hope.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The reports and live dashboards are so powerful you will never find a better tool.

Providing regular reporting to my Google Ads and Facebook Advertising clients. I handle 5 different clients right now and providing quality reports that are easy to read is very important. I am looking forward to continuing to grow with this company.

Rachel M.

"My favorite SEO reporting tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard has a clean design, and it's easy to use. Reporting is easy to understand and it's simple to create and schedule out. People who don't understand digital marketing will be able to understand this reporting, including clients and executives from within your own company. I like that it integrates with so many of the other programs I use to offer more comprehensive reporting.

What do you dislike?

I've used this tool since it was My SEO Tools, and I have no complaints. I do run out of keywords and there are some additional features I wish it had like identifying opportunities for better performance, but otherwise it's a great tool.

Tracking keyword rankings

Monitoring backlinks

Reporting

Jonathan S.

"Amazing Software & Time Saver"

What do you like best?

The simple dashboard, ease of use, and having everything right in front of me at my fingertips.

Being able to give client logins as well as provide beautiful reporting on varying schedules determined by me.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike but there are a couple of feature request I will submit to the company to consider.

So far I haven't found anything I don't like about Agency Analytics. Top not for sure!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have yet to find another platform that does everything Agency Analytics does. I took the trial to check them out and it took about 3 seconds for me to realize this was the platform for me.

If you're looking for a comprehensive analytics software, something that can give you everything you need to know about your campaigns and send beautiful reports to your clients then this software is for you.

You can stop shopping around because Agency Analytics is all you need. Period!

Comprehensive client reports. I was having trouble finding the right solution for sending me clients the most important information they needed to gauge results. Now I have that. I am super excited to have found this.

Not to mention the support staff is on point.

Gerhard v.

"The most easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

The interface and ease of use. Simple to setup and use. The tutorials are also to the point and easy to understand, even for a newbie.

The data is accurate and useful

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but I would like to request features to make it easier to canvas new clients. Eg. to be able to type in an URL and get a downloadable, white labeled Site audit report without having to setup a new campaign. and thereafter being able to convert it to a campaign. This way it makes it more convincing when canvassing prospective clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very intuitive and easy to use. The updating of site audit is quite quick which I found lacking in other SEO tools

I can provide clients a detailed progress report and explain the next steps. This way the client remains updated and know that they are getting their monie's worth.

Cindy W.

"One Stop Shop for Marketers!"

What do you like best?

We recently started using Agency Analytics and are really blown away by this software. The integrations are easy and there are so many including our call tracking software and review tracking software.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set up templates for the Dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you spend a lot of time on reports for your clients, this will free up a ton of time. It's easy to setup and clients can access the software as well on a level you determine.

We are saving a ton of time we used to spend manually reporting to our clients. It's allowed us to have better communications with our clients.

Andrew G.

"Agency Analytics Is A Powerful Online Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease to setup new client accounts for SEO ranking/reporting. The second feature that my company uses the most is the Analytics integration and social media monitoring.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have other pricing options so that it can be less expensive on a monthly basis. Discounts for yearly pricing would be a suggestion

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend AgencyAnalytics for any size online marketing agency

My company switched from Raven SEO Tools in 2013 Agency Analytics and was very happy to do so. The reporting software is great for our clients and is easy to setup. The new features that have been added over the years are useful everyday tools such as the social media monitoring, site audit and Analytics integration.

Shareef D.

"Amazingly powerful tool that keeps getting better "

What do you like best?

Agency Analytics is a sophisticated marketing tool that we've been using loyally for years. Tons of configurations for keyword tracking - from local searches to mobile SERPs and more. It integrates with many of our other tool sets (paid search, email, social, call tracking...) and they keep adding to the list. Love it when a company continues to invest in product development and evolves with the industry and technology like Agency Analytics does.

What do you dislike?

We've had no issues with Agency Analytics that their support team hasn't resolved quickly and comprehensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Must-have tool

Automation, real-time results and efficiency. And the ability to tie together metrics from other applications to close the loop on ROI reporting.

Sean R.

"The BEST SEO Tool In My Tool Belt!"

What do you like best?

I have used and or tired nearly every SEO/Client tool on the market I could find, at the end of the day Agency Analytics was not only the best option, it was the most affordable, feature rich, and customizable for my clients. A true win-win for a small SEO firm looking for a professional shell for its business.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say I dislike much of anything, but I would always like to see more features and data when tracking campaigns and analytics. A tool that I also use in conjunction with AA is SerpWoo, for its incredible rank tracking and reporting features. It would be awesome if AA could add this type of functionality as well!

I would like to customize the information of the audit function as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I truly have tried many different platforms, from free to paid. In the end, AA was a clear choice for its functionality and reporting vs its cost.

Give the trial a chance and I'm sure you will be impressed too!

Client SEO management, reporting, auditing, rank tracking, and analytics metrics for each client.

Charles M.

"Localized Search Tracking & Many Integrations - Better Than Most!"

What do you like best?

I like the whole platform but the three things that set it WAY apart from the competition are: 1. I can set campaigns up to track keyword ranking based on a geography, which makes it ideal for a Local SEO solution, 2. it's white label so it looks like my company designed the platform and 3. it integrates with Google WMT, Analytics AND Adwords, as well as FB, TW, ETC - so it really is a fantastic dashboard for my team and for my clients to see ALL of their actionable data in one place. The way their keyword counter works is also great, as keywords come in and out of ranking you don't necessarily take a massive hit which looks good to the clients in many circumstances out of our control anyway. One other thing, they track your Google Maps ranking separately from Google Search, so you can really track the success of your maps listing AND your website.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike honestly. There is plenty to improve and I trust that they will continue to improve the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Their development team has proven more than capable of keeping up with the times and continuing to add new features. I am very comfortable in my commitment to them for years to come.

Actionable data all in one location for clients and our team, majorly successful at tracking local SEO and more. Fantastic Product!

Martin W.

"Awesome Tool!"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity, stability and speed. I have been using this software for years, my clients get a report every Monday morning, so it keeps my brand top-of-mind and reminds them that I am doing work for them. The reports look good and are easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about it. I find it affordable, very well supported, very stable, works fast; this is great SaaS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it.

One of the ancillary benefits I see is the automated reports. You can set a time for the reports to go out one time. From then on, like years, your clients will get their ranking reports every week. Just the fact that my clients get these reports have kept me in the top of their mind, they look good, they remind my clients that I am doing work for them and absolutely reduce attrition.

This software allows me to accurately track key metrics for my Organic SEO campaigns. Agency Analytics also continues to add features to the software at no extra charge, it works great.

Matthew C.

"Amazing, Powerful and Beautiful Software"

What do you like best?

I've used a lot of SEO and marketing management software and they all have very average user experiences. AgencyAnalytics stands head and shoulders above the crowd. The UI is beautiful, it is easy to use and incredibly powerful. The white label portal and PDF reports make managing clients a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike! Perhaps the only suggestions I can make would be to include some more detailed competitor metrics and perhaps a custom widget that we could push custom data to via an API.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended!

AgencyAnalytics has greatly simplified managing multiple clients for us.

Peter D.

"Agency Analytics - Simply a MUST for ALL agencies!!!"

What do you like best?

Where to start? Outstanding customer support - even during UK hours!

What do you dislike?

Better competitor comparison would work well I think. (eg) Better view of competitors backlinks.

Also a Link Manager tool similar to Raventools and SEOProfiler. All in all though, there is no software that does everything you want and hand on heart Agency Analytics is by far the best out there!!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can buy the annual option as you'll save 30%

Client Portal Reporting!

Accurate keyword rankings across multiple search engines!

Backlink monitoring!

Google, Facebook and Bing PPC

Much much more...!

Nick J.

"Best rank tracking software"

What do you like best?

Looking for a white label rank tracking software? This is all you need. Many software programs offer rank tracking, but I personally enjoy Agency Analytics the best. It's updated daily, provides straight-forward, easy to interpret graphs, and

Now it's not just for rank tracking, users can also track back links, monitor social media campaigns, and run site audits. The software has everything an agency would need to track and report.

What do you dislike?

Although the tool is great for monitoring and reporting, it doesn't offer users information on how to improve their campaigns. Other software will provide insight on how to optimize a page or a social media campaign, Agency Analytics does not include something like this.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many software programs take anywhere from 7-14 days, depending on the software, where Agency Analytics is updated daily. Get real time ranking reports without waiting for a weekly crawl. Our agency has been able to talk with possible clients, research their keywords, and provide a proposal the same afternoon with the speed and ease of Agency Analytics. Now other software will do this, but if a client asks for a real time ranking report we can login and have up to the minute ranking reports at our fingertips. It's a game changer.

We provide weekly reports to multiple clients and with Agency Analytics reports makes showing clients our progress very easy. We can quickly grab ranking reports, showing ranking gains over specific time periods for focused keywords.

Brittany B.

"Great Product. Even Better Customer Service."

What do you like best?

The dashboard setup is intuitive, easy, and looks great once it's set up. Managing multiple clients gets tricky but having a dashboard for each client where you can easily see a snapshot of almost all analytics, rankings, social performance, growth, etc. AND be able to dig deeper is exactly what I've been looking for. We found SEO updates such as images missing alt text, broken links, web pages that bring up error codes and more.

What do you dislike?

The ONLY thing I've found is that Facebook ads can't be separated within an ad account. For instance, if you have 3 clients under one Facebook ad account, you can't filter the ads by business page, campaign, etc. or select certain ones to include in a dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the free trial! We tried multiple free trials looking for the right products for us and AgencyAnalytics blew the others away.

We're improving SEO for all of our clients, saving time internally not having to pull data manually across platforms, and creating better proposals for website management because you can 'audit' a website even if you don't manage it. We audit sites for companies that aren't clients so we can show them how we can improve their current website.

Nathan L.

"What an awesome tool"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is exactly what we were looking for at our agency. At Expert Marketing Consultants, we have tried a few different tools since 2010. Report was always a challenge because we would piece meal our reports to focus on what we wanted to highlight for our clients. Agency Analytics has it all in one package. We love it! The price point is also very reasonable

What do you dislike?

We had problems with setting up some up the Google Analytics & social media integrations. With the help of their Technical Lead, it was able to get resolved quickly on the next business day... so, not much to say on the dislike front. They care about support and want to resolve problems as quickly as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give them a try. Utilize the free trial... we were very please and we think you will be too.

Using one tool instead of three different tools to serve our reporting needs across SEO & social media clients.

Daniela A. C.

"Gute Analyse-Möglichkeiten für Agenturen und Unternehmen"

What do you like best?

Die diversen Projekte und Accounts sind schnell eingerichtet und bieten einen guten Überblick über die Entwicklung der Accounts.

What do you dislike?

Eigentlich nichts. Mir gefällt das Tool sehr gut und die Preise sind auch akzeptabel.

Ich mag es, dass meine Kunden selber die Entwicklung ihrer Accounts verfolgen können und vertiefte Einblicke in Demographie und Leadwert erhalten, ohne zuerst eine Weiterbildung für die Datenauswertung machen zu müssen.

Learn more about AgencyAnalytics

AgencyAnalytics Videos

Learning about AgencyAnalytics?

* We monitor all AgencyAnalytics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Get started with a 100% free 14 day trial. No credit card required.