Adobe Photoshop Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Photoshop?

Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe Photoshop Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

Most Recent Adobe Photoshop Video Review

"Great software"

Manager

"Quite Snappy!"

What do you like best?

The image manipulation on the program. Using it has allowed me and my company to edit images and designs for our company website as well as edit and create new social media posts that can be exported and upload onto our social media.

What do you dislike?

The steep learning curve. Learning how to use the program at first is the biggest problem. There are not much tips given by adobe on how to do this so I had to use YouTube to learn. However after using YouTube it became more straight forward in daily usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure you have prepared videos to watch on how to learn how to use Photoshop as this will make the experience a lot easier at the start, especially if you are not very techsavy. In conjunction with this, it would be easier to use a different software if you only editing infrequently; if your editing daily it is definitely worth the investment.

Using Photoshop has allowed us to increase the quality of the images and designs on our business website which has given us an edge over our competitors. It has helped the business reach its goals of becoming forward thinking in technology by using a website to do so.

A Student at Kenyatta University Aspiring to be an Economist

"A Review for Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is an ideal software for designing. The organization of its tool is easily accessible and quick to perform any editing of photos. Its new user interface is characterized by new features. For example, with just a clock, you might have edited the colors.

What do you dislike?

Adobe Photoshop for professional use is quite expensive, to be able to upgrade the features, you have to use more money. The program is heavy and thus requires a heavy computer with graphics in order to use it. It takes time to learn how to completely use Adobe Photoshop, thus, is not for beginners.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to recommend Adobe Photoshop to graphic designers and photographers. This software is highly effective and efficient, The end product after using it is of quality. And its interface is easily understood.

I once used Adobe Photoshop to improve the quality of photos taken and editing professional photos for my school project. Previously, I had been using the software to edit other social media influencers images and it has been helpful. I use this app to do some interior designs with it.

Owner

"Easy marketing graphics"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is extremely easy to self-educate. With so many YouTube and Adobe tutorials free on the web, nearly anyone can teach themselves the basics of Photoshop within a few weeks of practicing. This is a vital tool for creating simple marketing materials / graphics for my business. Photoshop, from a user-experience standpoint, has gotten easier and easier to use over the years since I first started in 2010.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the updating process of the new Adobe Photoshop CC. You must completely close all Adobe apps to successfully update the software to any Adobe CC products, which is definitely an inconvenience. This interrupts the work flow and can take a long time to update sometimes. If you try to ignore the need for an update, you'll start to notice certain hiccups in the program similar to an iPhone app not working properly when it has an update available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can't beat the Adobe Creative Cloud. The lineup of amazing products, like Photoshop, make creative projects so simple & effective!

Photoshop saves the costs of hiring a third party marketing team. It allows me to control the image of my business and empowers us to take control of our own digital marketing.

El mejor programa para la edición de imágenes

"El mejor programa para la edición de imágenes "

What do you like best?

El programa Adobe Photoshop me parece muy bueno porque tiene características muy innovadoras y diferentes, y es usado principalmente para el retoque de fotografías y gráficos, para las ediciones de las imágenes en 3D. Es además uno de los programas más fáciles y cómodos a la hora de usarlo, su software es uno de los mejor y de gran calidad.

What do you dislike?

Aunque su uso es fácil, requiere de un alto nivel de aprendizaje y conocimiento y con mucha dedicación, una vez que entiendas el uso de sus herramientas podrás usar el software mucho más fácil, y podrás hacer tus diseños con una alta calidad únicos y con una mayor característica, solo debemos tener paciencia y dedicación al momento de editar las imágenes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Me gusta confiar en Adobe Photoshop porque es un programa que brinda un gran servicio y no me imagino usando otro programa que brinde una mejor calidad que Adobe Photoshop, porque facilita todas las ediciones de mis fotografías, ya que su software es de una alta gama para todas sus ediciones con una gran eficacia y efectividad. Es el mejor programa para recomendarlo a los diseñadores gráficos por su gran uso profesional.

He usado Adobe Photoshop de muchas maneras diferentes en mi vida diaria y en mi vida profesional, este programa me brinda una mejor calidad en los diseños para mi empresa, mejorando las fotos profesionales en los proyectos creados en mi empresa, la aplicación a logrado una mejor imagen mucho más atractiva para satisfacer a los usuarios.

Blogger and Internet marketer

"Adobe is a great assets to bringing your creativity vision to life"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is a very useful resource that comes equipped with so many excellent features and so many incredible tools that are so important as they offer so much creative freedom. It is so easy to use and has a great interface. Adobe Photoshop has been extremely useful in editing quality pictures for our website and social media handles.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve for this software like most other software and tools is very steep and it takes some time to learn how to use all the tools. Having many customization tools and features is a great thing but it can also be very overwhelming and confusing to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would very much recommend adobe photoshop to anyone considering to use it. It's extremely helpful and its a great addition to anyone.

Adobe Photoshop is a great editing tool for images for both our website and our social media handles. It greatly helps to bring our vision to life and greatly helps in our brand marketing.

Webmaster

"Adobe Photoshop - The most advanced graphic editor"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop is a graphics editor I've been using for 5 years. First of all, Photoshop is a program that can be used in many industries. The only key advantage is the fact that it is one of the most developed editors available on the market, so none of the users will fail on the functionality of the program, which can be extended with additional plugins. Photoshop is compatible with a large number of file extensions, and also gives us the ability to save in a format of our choice. The interface is very simple, so even new users will be able to handle Photoshop.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like the most about Photoshop is that we can't buy a permanent license.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Photoshop is one of the best graphics editors, if you are looking for one, you should certainly consider Adobe Photoshop, especially since it has a free trial plan!

Adobe Photoshop allows me to create various types of graphics or photo retouching.

Marketing Coordinator

"Photoshop: manage to use your creativity."

What do you like best?

One of the many things I like most about this tool is the wide variety of options for editing and creating digital marketing campaigns. Its interface is excellent and has a panel that provides comfortable operation, apart from this it has a variety of filters with great quality, which helps my images and photos look great. It is really amazing and exceeds my expectations.

What do you dislike?

Photoshop occupies a large space on the hard drive, both in the part of photoshop files and in the software, this makes many times the other programs run slowly on computers with more seniority, in addition to the default size of the files is quite large and this makes it quite complex.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest this software for designers who wish to specify digital artistic works, such as photo editing, drawing and web design all this in a totally professional way and with a high quality. When you ask if you should use Adobe Photoshop or not, do not ask questions, just use it and you will be happy with the results. It is a worthwhile investment.

Adobe Photoshop has an imprecise editing capability, this makes every job look professional. In Intechnic, it is currently used both in a professional environment and in a more informal environment. Its main use is to create graphic content; banners, buttons, images of books and other illustrations provided by customers for publications.

Windows 7 como el Sistema Operativo Mas Usado

"Adobe Photoshop como el programa de mejor calidad para la edición de imágenes. "

What do you like best?

Me agrada el programa adobe photoshop ya que caracteriza como el software de mejor calidad para ofrecer un servicio de diseños innovadores y atractivos, siendo además uno de los programas mas fácil y cómodos de usar en la ediciones y ajustes de las imágenes especializada con grandes características de alta gama como lo son los trabajos en 3D.

What do you dislike?

El Adobe Photoshop es un software de uso profesional por lo que se necesita dedicación y tiempo para aprender a realizar trabajos con diseños únicos de buena calidad, por lo tanto es necesario trabajarlo desde un ordenador con grandes características de gráficos para usarlo con normalidad.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

me fascina confiar en Adobe Photoshop para recomendarlo a los fotógrafos y diseñadores gráficos ya que es un software de alta gama para la edición de imágenes con una interfaz que brinda un buen servicio de excelente calidad, eficacia y efectividad al momento de realizar un buen trabajo de diseño.

He usado el Adobe Photoshop para brindar una mejor calidad en los diseños de mi empresa, mejorando las fotos profesionales en los proyectos así como en la pagina web, redes sociales y aplicaciones, logrando así una mejor imagen más atractiva para satisfacer a los usuarios.

Cassidy Berstler

"Photoshop Review"

What do you like best?

I love Photoshop, it is a classic editing software that rarely fails me. I am a photographer and at times I need to edit and adjust certain parts of my photos. My favorite feature is content-aware fill because it allows me to use the lasso tool, select a certain part of the image, and magically fill in whatever object I want gone. I also enjoy the clone stamp for the same reason. Another favorite feature of mine is the gradient map feature on Photoshop because it helps me to achieve a certain look I use in both graphic design and photography. Photoshop is crucial in my editing process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that photo editing can be a little tedious at times and multiple layers sometimes have to be added to get a desired look. That is my only complaint because it can get a bit messy when you add a certain number layers.

Once again, content aware fill has made my life ten times easier. As a live music photographer, I am always editing out microphones, amps, random people, etc. It takes a lot of time to do this by hand with the clone stamp tool and content-aware makes everything much simpler by simply circling an area and filling it in.

Photoshop the Designing Tool

"Adobe Photoshop A Complete designing tool"

What do you like best?

Adobe gives us an amazing tool by which we can easily do lot of stuff without any other tools required to design graphics or editing images.

I personally used this software from last four to five years back,

It gives the functionality of creating graphics for website designing or images editing.

It has wide range of rich tool set which gives lot of functionality to work done easily.

Adobe Photoshop is must have tool for every designer and its latest Adobe Photoshop CC cloud based version is amazing and fast as compere to old ones

Cloud based version of Adobe Photoshop gives lot of new features and improve it old ones features, so now its become easy to use and do lot of work done in less time

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything but one thing which I wan't to cover it up here is that it takes too much time to process images or even takes more time when dealing with 3d content.

It won't work in low configuration system,if we have to use it we need at least 4GB or more processing power system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I advise to everyone who want's to utilize there designing skills in right direction then must try this, Its good opportunity to learn and do some stuff with the Photoshop.

I can done my whole website graphics and application graphics and wire-frame and other basic photo editing done with Adobe Photoshop.

Owner

"The Absolute BEST!"

What do you like best?

Adobe is always coming up with new tools to help graphic designers of every level do what used to seem impossible. A graphic designer's must-have software!

What do you dislike?

Some elements need to be learned by watching tutorials, however, once you understand what several of the tools do, you are able to use the software with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can play around with other software and get good results, but if you really want to get great results when designing, step up to Adobe Photoshop. It's well worth the money!

Photoshop has taken everything from simple designs to complex professional graphic designs and made some of the things that only professionals could do in the past possible for even the beginner. In the past it could take a long time to isolate an object and change the background of an image or remove an unwanted item. Now, with Adobe's "content-aware" feature what used to take hours and a steady hand on the mouse takes literally seconds to erase an unwanted object.

Graphic Designer for IBM Mobile and mobilebusinessinsights.com
(10,001+ employees)

"Powerful photo editing software for home users or professionals alike!"

What do you like best?

The feature I use this for the most is the capability to break images down into layered files for use in motion graphics programs at my job. I use it to remove objects from photos which is handy when I'm editing a wedding for my side job as a wedding photographer.

What do you dislike?

Some features have come and gone over the years. I liked the old selection process a bit better but realize the new tools may be more powerful and that really I'm just a human and I hate change. I also hate the new version where you DON'T have to hold down the shift key to hold perspective even though I recognize this makes more sense. Habits are hard to break.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can't imagine using any other program for photo manipulation. It works seamlessly with Adobe Lightroom and it has made large scale editing a breeze as well as aide me in photo manipulation for motion graphics in Adobe After Effects. Love this programm!

I've used it to mock up paint colors in my home! Really I've used it in so may different ways, in my personal life, side gig, and career - Photoshop has really changes how I approach a problem.

Jeffrey Wert
(Myself Only)

"The Standard for Photography Software"

What do you like best?

This is such powerful software. Each version represents the standard and pushes the boundaries of what is possible in photography, design and digital art in general. I know I can count on PS sticking around for the long haul based on its long history of being the industry leader.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve and there is some discrepancy between the UI of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign etc... but keeps getting more streamlined and integrated with each iteration. The price can be quite high for a single user.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to be an industry leader in creative design, implementing and mastering this software is a must. I highly recommend this software as step one for any aspiring creative.

As a graphic designer, basically all of my problems are solved through photoshop. Typically clients will want images retouched or manipulated. That is the bread and butter of photoshop. Integrated nearly seamlessly with other Adobe products and allows for quick deployment and production of all kinds of advertising/image prep etc... Amazing.

Marketing and junior communication manager

"Adobe Photoshop - Work on all kinds of graphics"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is one of the best possible graphics editing programs available. It specializes in a wide range of features, new effects that make a standard photo take on a different life. Thanks to the cloud, we have access to our saved preferences and settings. The editor has an integrated Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in for processing RAW, JPEG, TIFF and PNG graphics. Thanks to the selection and masking function, we can quickly remove the background color and replace the elements with the filling capacity, taking into account the content.

What do you dislike?

I believe that one of the main drawbacks is to learn how to operate and how to get to know the available functions that the program has. Because of the high learning curves, we need quite a lot of time to get the most out of the potential.

As well as the disadvantages of this program include the inability to obtain a permanent license so that after 30 days, the program will require verification.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An excellent program for graphic designers, as well as people interested in image processing and more. Photoshop is a program with great potential, enriched continuously with new features. Knowledge of its operation is beneficial and allows you to increase your creativity. We can test our graphics skills in a trial version offered by the program.

Thanks to the program Photoshop, the employees'; creativity is continuously being developed. As a result, it affects the effectiveness and development of the company; we can freely edit a given photo, giving a unique effect.

Web Designer

"Adobe Photoshop es un gran producto para diseñar y editar."

What do you like best?

Photoshop de Adobe es la herramienta más popular para el diseño y edición de fotos, renderización de vídeos, etc. Mi equipo de trabajo está aprovechando y haciendo todo lo que debemos hacer por nuestros clientes gracias a su extensa hoja de trabajo que Adobe Photoshop ofrece, todas las herramientas están ahí y tiene soporte en varios idiomas por si uno del equipo no habla o lee inglés. Una vez que todos los archivos multimedia a editar están configurados, el software ofrece un trabajo impecable y sin problemas.

What do you dislike?

Esta versión de Photoshop tiene algunas fallas en la sección de formato, a veces seleccionas un archivo .psd y no se abrirá a menos que arrastres el elemento al área de trabajo. Y a veces este software consume mucha memoria RAM y simplemente abre el software sin hacer nada.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Este es un gran software a tener en cuenta para aquellos que buscan diseñar y entregar un gran trabajo a sus clientes y esto es todo posible gracias a Photoshop. Además, la reproducción y edición de vídeos es un gran activo a tener en cuenta, las animaciones son parte de este viaje hacia la edición de medios y estarás muy agradecido por tener esta poderosa herramienta en tus manos.

Gracias a la implementación de Photoshop, nuestros clientes están muy contentos de lo que esperan que nosotros diseñemos para ellos y el plazo de entrega es corto y flexible para ambas parrtes, y también están muy contentos de tener todo a mano para poder chequear el trabajo realizado en tiempo real. Photoshop es una herramienta confiable para editar y modificar fotos, videos y cualquier tipo de archivo multimedia.

Brand Manager

"Professional editing software."

What do you like best?

A perfect tool Besides the edition of photographs, it allows to illustrate the digital form with a great amount of tools to find them in the control panel like cutting, using brushes, effects, levels, etc. We can create gifs and animations, effects and results of level so This is a complex program, easy to use and allows to have very good and immediate results. It allows us a better quality of graphics and there are better applications. It allows you to more easily manage your tools, if you want to do 3D work.

What do you dislike?

Although it is easy to use, it requires a high professional level and advanced knowledge is needed in order to be fully exploited. If you decide to buy the original software and legitimately its cost can be very excessive. It is too heavy for a computer with little memory. You have to study each tool very thoroughly to get a good handle.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is considered by many as the first-class photo editing software in the industry, a quality product. However, it is not for everyone. This software carries with it many powerful features for professionals, but it also has some drawbacks. One of the main advantages that Photoshop has in its favor is the organization it offers. With this program, we can easily import all the photos and videos in the software quickly. We can see everything organized in a clean and orderly manner on the screen. If it's hundreds or thousands of photos and videos, this can make it easier to find the ones we need and use.

Today Photoshop is the best editing software, the most professional and the most complete that exists in the market. It is therefore a very practical and complete software when editing any photograph we make. We can find a wide variety of possibilities offered by Photoshop, since it allows us to edit, make photo montages, 3D effects, etc. that are necessary for some project.

WEB DESIGNER

"Review of the most recent photo editing software-Adobe Photoshop"

What do you like best?

-Adobe Photoshop is the best software to use for quality photo and image editing as it that allows you to edit them effectively.

-it is very easy to install and has no complicated procedures. This therefore reduces time spent on configurations and setting up the program.

- it has a good an interface with a great deal of tools which helps you to edit creatively with ease

- it also gives you options of layers stacking, retouching with filters and many other functions.

-I do love a lot all the things possible and which can be done using this software as it helps make spectacular visual effects and apply special effects on photos and images

What do you dislike?

-Adobe Photoshop is a bit complex to use as a newbie due to its numerous features. It may require you to go through some tutorials and other articles over the website from the experts for you to be familiar with using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

-Adobe Photoshop is the best and most favourite tool for photo and image editingas it gives you the best professional results due to its wide variety of powerful tools that adapt to your needs.

-It is updated oftenly and thus you will get new features constantly. This becomes of great help in developing quality products that are professional and admirable.

-Making logos for the Organisation.

- Editing and modifying photos for newsletters, banners and notices.

- Editing photos and images for our website.

graphic designer

"for better results PHOTOSHOP"

What do you like best?

is a great tool to use the edition of images and photographs in a professional way is very easy to use since it is not necessary to have great experience in the field of design, we can install it on computers with Windows and Mac OS operating system, its functions they are many since it allows us to have a better result and very professional

What do you dislike?

in its free part it has certain limitations in the use that in its version pays almost that their ways of use are infinite, otherwise I have nothing more negative to say about this great program

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of photoshop to get professional results, it is very easy to use you can create the images in HDR, you can install it on your pc with windows and mac operating systems

helped me to have better results in the realization of projects and advertisements of the company, and retouched images of the simplest to the most complicated giving me a professional result, the most important help is that it is very easy to use and with many tools that they give very good results

Graphic Designer

"Best in its Class Image Editor Tool with some really impressive features"

What do you like best?

First of all let me clarify i still use Photoshop CS6. following are the tops things i like about Photoshop CS6

1. In this version they have allowed user to select custom background color of their choice to make the picture they are editing pop out. The dark theme also helps especially when working late nights.

2.I mainly use photoshop for web-designing, i've designed several wordpress themes so far using photoshop and i must agree it has just about every feature a designer every needs, from simple things like scale to feature rich font, shape and color tones editor.

3. Very recently i explored and learned how to use their automate batch files function using datasets and variable, using this feature i can automatically generate multiple text to image quotes, text to invitation cards, etc this saves up so much of time as compared to when done manually.

What do you dislike?

Being stuffed with so many features Photoshop is a really heavy tool for your average PC to experience or utilize the full potential of Photoshop you need to have a decent graphics card.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely the best photo editor in its class, For Professional use no other photo editing tool comes even close to Photoshop.

All other image editing tools i used previously from MS Paint to Coral Draw lacked lots of features and none of them served the purpose i was looking for, designing websites, themes in any other photo editor is a nightmare for me but Photoshop makes my job so simple and efficient.

Senior Technology Executive
(5001-10,000 employees)

"adobe photoshop a lot of tool in one program. "

What do you like best?

Adobe photoshop offers a super great advantages in the platform that is its interface where we can make any type of editing more productive but efficient and fast, I love the super minimalist photoshop panel actually from my point of view works super comfortable in the control panel with all the functions you can take advantage of to perform any editing work, adobe photoshop has a technology that for much without prior knowledge can say that this is magic,with this super cool tool we can remove objects that we do not want to be inside the picture to make it more professional possible and more real in view of anyone to create results without seam for a better professional work where reality is moved to the panel photoshop editing, photoshop is so great to work with because it is so great that after finishing a job and want to save photoshop gives you the options to save it on your pc, but also photoshop saves it on your account online, in my case work I have to resize a lot of images is why I present some of the qualities of photoshop that is the upward sampling function and intelligent also use the function in the panel editing free rotation of the image.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had anything that I don't like I really like everything about adobe photoshop, but if we're really looking for something negative we're always going to find it is logical to remember that adobe photoshop is a great editing tool that offers a lot of advantage to which we're always going to have a disadvantage for anyone who doesn't have enough knowledge to handle it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

adobe photoshop is a program with a lot of criticism in her favor with her we can make varieties of editions and all possible categories this tool has no limits, I recommend it is supergenial and I love the control panel there is find everything you need to know.

Adobe photoshop tool that makes possible all my ideas in the work that are made of editing is a tool taken out of science fiction from my personal point of view with it achieves everything and the finishes are perfect.

Graphic Designer

"A Valued Asset for the Modern World"

What do you like best?

Adobe Photoshop Enables One to Edit Photographs that may or may not exist. It has the capabilities to add not only effects to an image but distorts as well. I really enjoy the wide variety of skills that I can learn within the program as there are still things that I am sure I am not aware of exist yet.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to edit ethnic hair better. The program is not the best about recognizing the difference between hair and the background.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Always keep learning as there are many capabilities that one can find in the program. It is up to you to make the most out of your subscription.

I can't put a name to date as far as problems go, but like I said I wish there was an easier way to edit hair in the program. I have developed a better grasp for the software over the past couple years.

Lead Software Development Engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"adobe photoshop is very special as an editing tool "

What do you like best?

Adobe photoshop is a very special tool very versalti for designers and for large and small business, the convenience that has photoshop in relation to the organization of all its functions gives an advantage to the designer in relation to photo editing or any type of work that involves editing it, this editing tool is very productive apart that very popular in this market, thanks to the continuity of work that there is my team of designers are always very busy,The advantage of adobe photoshop on the worksheet or window is that its functions are at hand for any edition. It offers multilingual support for a wide variety of clients and also for our work team in case they handle another language, this editing tool today is gaining much ground because it has a wide variety of functions and able to meet the greatest demands of each client, adobe photoshop can apply in various areas such as creating photomontage web content banners logos optimize images, 3D images of all kinds, in short a number of things we can do with adobe photoshop.

What do you dislike?

I know that not everything is perfect, but I realize that as this editing tool that is photoshop as it advances or evolves becomes more demanding and weighs more, I have to update the pc, placing more giga and more memory ram adobe photoshop can run well on the computer, because it tends to cherry if you do not update the pc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if everything you are starting with marketing or advertising or as a graphic designer, adobe photoshop is undoubtedly your best choice.

Adobe photoshop has been for me an important help and in my work as a computer scientist and designer this is one of the tools that I use more daily.

Vishal Bhatt

"The only thing needed to design almost anything"

What do you like best?

Photoshop is the most required and must have tool if you are connected to photography and/or design industry. It fulfills all the prospects of it. Simple and easy installation, Too many filters and brushes, too many saving options and many more countless features. Can create 3D images, 2D images, gifs. You just need your creativity. It has everything that satisfies your creativity.

What do you dislike?

Although it is very easy and simple to install, it is very complicated to use. WIthout proper knowledge or training, it is difficult to even understand its interface. Its license and some filter tools are too much expensive but provides unique effects to your design/photography projects. There is nothing like lifetime license to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Even though it is magnificent tool for photography and design, these kind of softwares requires high RAM usage. So, if you have high configuration pc/laptop and you work in related industry, this is a must have tool for you. It has no permanent license. So, think about that before buying. Some of its filters and presets are premium too, but it will give awstruck effects to your any kind of design projects.

As a front end developer, i mainly use photoshop for psds of webpages. To convert those psds into html code. It has all the features to create and design stunning webpage designs. On a personal level, I mainly use it to give professional effects to my photos and images.

Graphic Designer

"An effective program for creative editing of digital photographs. "

What do you like best?

It is the program effectively developed for the creative edition of photographs thanks to that it gives you an interface with a great variety of tools with functions, that help you to edit creatively with ease, it gives you options of layers stacking, retouching with filters and many functions They are very useful for photographers and designers who are passionate about being creative.

What do you dislike?

There are new versions and some updates, but these require that you have computers with more advanced or updated requirements, such as memories with more storage capacities, and high-performance and high-speed processors to have good results, since their interfaces contain graphics with more information, so you also need good graphics cards with more memory capacity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect for all those passionate in the art of design and digital photography, for being a powerful program that provides tools with options and functions so that your photos can be edited with quality and sharpness, when you have it you should know that it is one of the best editing programs more complete than exist, and you can easily buy it and download it on the web.

An effective and very complete program to do an excellent job of editing images, you do not need to have another editor for your editing projects, it offers a nice interface with a variety of multiple functions to make possible your creativity in a photograph or image, making the retouching With capacity and filters that will give you a good perspective.

Architect

"Great photo editing tool."

What do you like best?

Photoshop is an excellent photo and image editing software that allows you to edit them very effectively. It has a wide variety of tools that enhance the beauty of my photographs and images. I like the wide variety of filters that it has, as well as the effects that I can give to my editions. It is a program that, despite having many tools and functions, does not lose order and neatness. I like that the basic commands, beyond being simple, are very powerful and functional, like the clone tool that is my favorite because it allows me to correct imperfections very easily. Another of my favorite tools is the magic wand that allows me to select similar parts with a single click. In addition to its multiple editing tools I like the way in which I can configure the sheet and add scale. It is excellent when using png images.

What do you dislike?

It is a program a bit difficult to understand if you are a newbie.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for the best tool for photo editing and images Photoshop is the favorite program for you, since no other will give you as good and professional results as this one, since it has a wide variety of powerful tools that adapt to your needs.

With the culmination of my projects comes the final editing phase, and this achievement is excellent with Photoshop, since it allows me to edit my final images and add all the beauty and special features that my plans need to get even more attention from viewers as customers, employees and bosses.

Project Engineer

"designing your logos has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

is a tool designed, modify and edit photographs or logos to give a high resolution professional effect this tool has many photo editing options in a professional way its installation is extremely simple but its use is a little complicated if you are new to the edition of photographs. is compactible with Windows operating system has a trial version to review and use the product before buying it. It is known and used by many professional photo editors for its great effects.

What do you dislike?

in some computer equipment tends to be slow since this tool has many options and is usually very heavy for some equipment, additional cost is extremely expensive compared to other professional design programs but its tools and effects are unique. It is usually so expensive and the results are of higher quality using this tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is very useful and I recommend it to carry out professional quality design work with high resolution. compactible with the computers of medium and high requirement with multiple functions, its cost is high but it is worth the payment for the benefits when editing edit and modify any image or design.

giving it a super professional appearance.the effects obtained are very good looking and the customers love it.

It is a very useful tool to design and publicize the services and products we offer. At the same time it facilitates the edition and improvement of web pages.

buena aplicacion

"edit your photos as a professional "

What do you like best?

I like Photoshop for its simple way of editing my photos, one of the most incredible things is that it allows you to create and save files in different formats. One of the tools that I like most about this software is the large number of filters that it has and its excellent quality, which makes my photos and images look great

What do you dislike?

something I do not like is that I find it very difficult to find a tool since they are all grouped together if you are just starting to use this software it is easy to get confused

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend that Before implementing this tool, it is advisable to carry out introductory tutorials that allow knowing the basic techniques and tools of the program.

I have been able to make the best editions of my images since it allows to create all kinds of graphic content more than everything I use at a persnal level with my photos

Web Developer

"Adobe Photoshop - My favorite graphic editor"

What do you like best?

A few facts speak in favour of Photoshop: first of all, the fact that it gives us almost unlimited possibilities in terms of editing photos. This program allows us not only to edit photos, but also to prepare them for printing or publishing on the Internet, which is extremely important nowadays - taking pictures we want them to look good both in the Internet, where we publish them very often, and in print, when we finally decide to give them a physical dimension. It is also important that PS supports a wide range of extensions: JPG, .PNG, .PSD, . TIFF, but also AVI, MOV, MPEG or . mp4.

Anyway, the fact that PS is so extensive and versatile shouldn't frighten you. Why would I do that? Well: we have before us a program that does not cease to surprise us with new possibilities, but at the same time gives us the certainty that we do not need to know hundreds of its functions to achieve the effect that interests us. What's more, often using fundamental tools can improve a lot in our photos and we don't need to know Photoshop, even 90% to create something unique. Photoshop is available on platforms such as Windows/Mac and is, therefore, a very attractive solution.

What do you dislike?

The main disadvantage of the Adobe Photoshop program is that I cannot purchase a permanent license.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a graphical editor that will give you a lot of possibilities for editing graphics, you should certainly consider Photoshop, because it is a continually developing program.

By using Adobe Photoshop, you get a variety of graphics editing options so I can create flyers for print or prepare graphics for social media.

Public Relations and Social Media Coordinator
Facilities Services

"Great for Internal PR and Social Media"

What do you like best?

I've found that even with a limited knowledge of Photoshop, there are plenty of tutorials and helpful resources online that teach me how to do exactly what I need to in a snap.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, after updates, the app will crash or freeze. When I'm editing company headshots, for example, I have had some issues with freezing lately and the files are not nearly as big as they could be for what I'm working on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think you can do more with Photoshop than Lightroom, so I definitely prefer it of the two Adobe photo-editing platforms. I would like some more updated tutorials, however, for Creative Cloud specifically. I feel like what I find online is a little bit dated for my purposes, but I can usually find a workaround if I read or watch enough tutorials.

The price seems a little outrageous to me. It's fine because I'm using it through my company and they have a Creative Cloud account for the select few of us who need to use Adobe applications, but if I wanted to buy Photoshop to have at home I would really have to consider how useful it is. I wish it were a little bit more affordable for the average person who likes to edit and likes to learn editing.

Photoshop helps me especially in making employee badges. Our printer is a little wonky, so cutting out the backgrounds and touching up the brightness of the image is helpful. Photoshop makes it a piece of cake.

Manager

"Your best companion in edition."

What do you like best?

Photoshop is another excellent tool provided by Adobe to edit images and photographs with high quality results. This software allows you to edit images that are in different and multiple formats such as jpg, png, pdf, among many others, it also works as an image converter. I love their varied filters since they make the images look great. It has a variety of effects of great quality and result. The basic tools are the best of the program because they are very powerful and effective, clone, paint, magic wand, among many others are the true basis of the excellent results I can get. It has a high content in order thanks to the grouping of layers and masks. Its interface is very friendly and clean.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit expensive software since its license is it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this great software because the results you can get are excellent, just by dedicating a small part of your time to know and manage it you will get the best results and in a very professional way, for these reasons it is the favorite among many professionals world level that is not limited only to graphic designers, but also to the wide world of architects, engineers or simply amateurs.

With this excellent software I have been able to edit and make publicity images of the companies for which I have worked, images of the highest quality and design that call the attention of our clients on our official website, go advertising, flayers, banners, among others. The images are those that capture the attention of potential customers and with Photoshop we can achieve the best images, in a very professional way, so that this advertising is possible.

Freelance Graphic Designer
(Myself Only)

"Photoshop is the undisputed leader in the graphic design market"

What do you like best?

I discovered Photoshop about 14 years ago, when I simply mastered any program that will happen in front of me. from a very young age this was one of the programs that I spent more time with because it is so much fun to explore all the tools that it has and all the effects that can be achieved with just a few clicks.is the undisputed leader of the graphic design market because no other program offers so many tools so well thought out for this work. Tools such as the magic wand and the pen have become much smarter over time and allow greater mastery of their abilities. On theother hand, artificial intelligence has been integrated into tools such as the clone buffer and the transform tool that are now able to study the environment of a photograph and make changes related to the pixels that it has around a selection.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against Photoshop. is a tool that has been polished Over the years and today is at its peak as it has many more tools than in its first versions and each of them has been optimized making it smarter.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You never know enough about Photoshop, you can always learn new techniques and get more out of your day-to-day, so take advantage of your subscription or your Photoshop license and constantly learn to surprise your audience.

In my work I usually work cutting out subjects from photographs, so one of the tools that I used the most and which was the most dominant is the pen that helps me make very precise selections and select only one person and eliminate the background. I do not know another program that is capable of making selections as precise as Photoshop. besides allowing me to save it in compatible formats with the entire adobe suite so I can simply export an image from Photoshop and reopen it in InDesign to attach it to the page of a magazine.Sometimes I need to make very colorful text styles for the pages so with Photoshop I have at my disposal a range of fonts that I can use as vector images or rasterize them to add effects.

Graphic Design Specialist

"adobe photoshop professional tool for everyone. "

What do you like best?

Adobe photoshop is a powerful tool for editing and in any field of work from my point of view I love this software because it is capable of doing any editing work or photomontage to perfection, in another adobe photoshop shovel is the perfect tool to create and develop and materialize any idea we have or would like to capture in the photoshop editing window, as there is enough tool to make any fantasy of our client we can materialize the effect we want, its interface is super simple does not require much knowledge to understand it, this software I have always liked since the beginning of the university I was always with photoshop to complement it also study photography and engineering design so I could take adobe photoshop to another more professional level in the workplace is why today adobe photoshop belongs to my life and with this tool I win in life in this world more demanding every day.

What do you dislike?

Actually as everything always there is something negative in the things we always like, adobe photoshop on the professional plane is very expensive because when you want to update more functions you have to release money either by the plans it has on the official website, apart from that you need a pc with a good graphics card for the one who wants to work well on this as is my case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

simply amazing this professional design tool never stopped learning new things with it.

if adobe photoshop really helped me a lot since I depend a lot on this tool to live, apart from my work I also use adobe photoshop independently to do additional work such as creating logo, markerting campaign, and so much that can be done with this professionally designed software.

Photographer and Graphic Designer

"An excellent program to edit and retouch the best digital photographs. "

What do you like best?

It is an excellent photo editing program that incorporates a wide variety of functions, which give you the facility to make great editions by applying quality and creative touch-ups, it offers you an interface with different layer stacking options, filters and many functions. very useful for any user who is passionate about Digital Photography.

What do you dislike?

Every so often there are updated or new versions, but, these need a computer that has more processing and capacity requirements, since its graphical functions contain more amounts of information, so you need good graphics cards, and processors with good performance and of great speed to have good results.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ideal for any user who is passionate about photography and graphic design, because it is a powerful program that offers functions and tools to edit your photographs with quality and sharpness, incorporating a wide range of options, being the best programs for editing that you can have, you can download it on the internet.

An excellent and complete program to do editing work, which does not require another additional editor to carry out your projects effectively, offers multiple functions to capture your creative ideas, making spectacular adjustments and good filters.

Arq.

"The most complete editing tool."

What do you like best?

Photoshop is the most used editing tool for being the most complete, another excellent creation of Adobe. It is used by multiple sectors such as graphic designers, architects, web designers, photographers, among many others. I like its great variety of filters that allow without doubt to create my best editions. I like the way it helps me correct images with exposure, light or failure problems that may have been committed at the time of rendering. I like the way you can add resolution to my images. One of the best functions that it can offer is to eliminate elements that I do not want in my images or to add missing elements in them, and this in a very simple and practical way and without losing quality of resolution.

What do you dislike?

It is quite complex to use in certain functions. It is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Photoshop is the favorite program for professionals and fans around the world because it allows the editing of images in a very professional way and with achievements and results without comparison, is the one that I use and have used for years and thanks to my excellent experiences I can recommend it .

I always edit my post production scenes with Photoshop since it allows me to add filters that enhance the beauty of my renderings and those of the company, it allows me to edit lights and shadows, besides placing texts to my images, in short, they allow me to make my render look much more real and flashy.