Square Payments

Square works for every business.

Work for Square Payments?

Learning about Square Payments?

Square Payments Reviews

Showing 72 Square Payments reviews
Square Payments review by Charles A.
Charles A.

"Fast, efficient and affordable payment processing!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, costs, and the ability to have money instantly deposited and available for use by using a linked debit card which contribute to the overall satisfaction with the Square payment processing system. The interface is easy and intuitive to use and offers a great many options for convenience and tracking your customer base as well as finances

What do you dislike?

I can't for the life of me figure out any negative aspects for this payment processing system--it just works and works great. Could be less fees when using the Instant transfer options. My only real concern would be security when using my mobile device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For a reliable and competitive payment processing system with no hassles, no hidden fees, and great customer service, Square cannot be beat! It has tools for tracking expenses as well as income and allows for other useful undertakings, such as email collections and mailings.

Taking payments from customers who do not carry or wish to use cash. This allows payments to be made instantly on site using my phone or other device as well as using with our company mainframe to track collections, spending, customer database and even customer emails.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Square Payments
Square Payments review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Easy, seamless POS and payment processing in one"

What do you like best?

I love that Square is so easy to use that I can hand my POS to a friend who is helping with my business for a day, and not have to go through an entire training session for them to be able to assist me with sales. Deposit speed is awesome, and inventory options are plenty.

What do you dislike?

There are a few subtle nuances in item creation and inventory modifier sets that are less than intuitive but honestly I have very few complaints about Square.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use the Square POS and item grid/inventory systems to make your life easier! Every business I've used Square with has benefitted from these aspects..

I was previously using a system that did not provide good customer support, reliable hardware, or easy transfers to outside banks. Square fixed all of that for me and normally I don't even need support because it just works.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Square Payments review by Agmary M.
Agmary M.

"A new way to process your online market."

What do you like best?

It is incredible the options for the methods of payment that this application has, its systems allows you to create a market online without worrying about having a buying problem in your section since it provides all the necessary tools as well as the Square Point for have payments by cards and the security to enter any personal data of yours is of very good quality.

What do you dislike?

Its configuration is somewhat arduous since it has many options and information to enter, the Square Point is somewhat limited and only accepts a card limit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a market, it would be very useful to have a record in the square system and to promote any visit to your store.

Take my market to the most modern networks and online market, commercialize in different areas without worrying about the transaction of my clients.

Square Payments review by Brandon W.
Brandon W.

"Square Payment Processing"

What do you like best?

It provides an easy way to accept payment via credit cards online and in person. This way I can send an invoice out to a client and have them pay online.

What do you dislike?

The fees are not that great. Although it is only three percent plus extra depending on the payment type it still cuts into the gross of each business gross profit. If there was a way to make these fees lower that would be of great service to small business owners like myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an easy way to process payments quickly and effectively you have found your software.

Mainly convenient payment options to receive money in a variety of ways. Using the swipe option in person is pretty cool.

Square Payments review by Fabio N.
Fabio N.

"Broaden your business by accepting Credit card payments"

What do you like best?

Easy and simple to use. Anybody at our company can process the transaction using simply an iPad or an iPhone

What do you dislike?

At times it is a bit complex to calculate the fees applied to each transaction ahead of the payment. Fees are different if the card is swiped in person or if the transaction is processed remotely. I wish this could be easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't have yet a method to process credit card payments, go for it. You have nothing to lose and it really can help your business to grow.

When we did not use square, the only way for our customers to purchase was to pay everything in advance. I think square gave us the opportunity to broaden our business and gain more customers.

Square Payments review by Jeremy K.
Jeremy K.

"The best option in it's space"

What do you like best?

Having used multiple mobile POS payment processing systems, the simplicity and ease of use for square still hasn't been beat. The thing that isn't often praised but much criticized when it is bad is reliability, and this system is reliable. The customer support is also something you won't beat with competing options. Lastly, the software on both mobile and desktop is a seamless experience, cutting training needs.

What do you dislike?

The hardware itself for Square can occasionally act up, and the design of the card readers for mobile phones allow annoying, unhindered spin.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't lose the hardware and have to get a new one ;)

The integration of rewards programs and receipt management is far and away better with square than before.

Square Payments Processing review by Marlyn M.
Marlyn M.

"Process a better way to make payments and receive payments."

What do you like best?

Nice, reliable and efficient payment method through this platform, it is easy to integrate your sales systems as an online stock, you can pay from any mobile device and make easy and secure transactions between the same platform, your notification and registration tray is amazing.

What do you dislike?

When you acquire the method of sales systems through payments for this platform the commission charged for monthly sales is somewhat expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reliable, easy to configure, attractive invoice presentation and effective in all payments, is very good service that you can raise for your stock on the internet.

I greatly facilitate the payments of my services using this platform, incredibly expanded the way to promote and facilitate payment methods.

Square Payments review by Ricardo O.
Ricardo O.

"Cool but Inconvenient at Times"

What do you like best?

I'm a fan of Square Cash. It 's my first choice over PayPal and Venmo. I'm a fan of a huge fan of the fact that it takes the money out of your account the second you send it. Just my personal preference for a payment app to do that.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of having receiving money only on business days. Especially if people always wait until Friday to pay you. There's also sometimes this annoying thing, that I have yet to fix, where if you send or receive money, it says "pending". Leading you to believe that there's some issue. And when you look up what to do, you're told that the person receiving the money has to do something. I know that Square cash does request now, but every time it does that it appears to be a separate issue from the request thing. And I still don't know what to do when this happens. That's when I proceed to use PayPal or Venmo.

Sending and receiving payments.

Square Payments review by Heather D.
Heather D.

"Square is readily available, but the underlying fees and require are bogus"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to get going with the company. Overall, support and legit customer service was average. I loved that I didn't need much to get going, and the square reader was free too. I loved that I didn't have to pay a huge cost for the phone attached card scanner with options to upgrade for very reasonable prices.

What do you dislike?

The underlying fees were out of control, and when it came to the swype for swype cost, out right outrageous. Along side of the over the top fees and inability to use amex unless I paid another additional tax per swype that's higher than the rest, I was also forced to pay an additional fee for this. Outside of the non sense high prices, I found it unfair and completely rude that they didn't mention out right that you would have to link an account that was subject for denial and or complete rejection. This part is where I began unsatisfied with this company. Sure, they will take your cash and process it but getting it back? No simple. The slow turn around on the cash pending was out of the question. I shouldn't have to wait a week to see my funds hit an account that they later rejected and held funds from. This was enough for me to drop the processing all together.

I use a moble processing server to set my company a part from most, the convenience factor is high and the need for credit card processing is essential with my company.

Square Payments review by User in Design
User in Design

"So easy"

What do you like best?

I have been using Square for years! I love it, It is so simple to scan credit cards from phone or ipad on the spot. No more sending bills for artwork or freelance jobs. And, it keeps everything organized. I also like knowing how much I have made from my artwork each month, It helps to keep things separate now and not rely on looking up transactions via several payment sites.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the little swipe scanner can be finicky, and once in a while if I am offline there are a few issues. But, it seems to be easy to void and start over.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple. Eliminates using paper or having to hand write receipts..

Keeping all my payments in one place. It has allowed me to do direct transfer to a separate business account no longer mixing all my income in one place.

Square Payments review by Samarah S.
Samarah S.

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I love that I can finally go to a farmers market without having to get cash out first. I also love that it will always email me my receipt.

What do you dislike?

The fee that it charges makes it not feesable for my company. As a user, the only issue I have is the awful feeling you have when you don't leave a tip.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you aren't using Square, then you are definitely overpaying for your payment services. Square makes it so easy to process and send money when needed. The soda shop I was working at definitely didn't use it to its full potential (running inventory reports and customer stats, etc), but it still helped us so much!

I've been able to support more small businesses because of Square. From new restaurants to door-to-door tamales salesmen, I am able to keep my money electronic.

Square Payments review by Jason F.
Jason F.

"Ideal Payment Processing Solution For Small Business Owner"

What do you like best?

Fast and easy it was to set up a Square account. /you can do your inventory thru web and simply select the products that customers are purchasing from your store or market stand shelves for ease of use. Tax is configured on a separate screen prior to usage. When entering in an amount to charge, the square app calculates the tax automatically.

What do you dislike?

Accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express, however, if your card is issued by a foreign bank it won't work. There is also no alert when the transaction failed. Also it's bad for businesses with more than $17,647 in monthly transactions

Recommendations to others considering the product

Businesses that are just starting out, E-commerce credit card processing

Square is the best payment processing solution for small business. The rates are minimal and there's no month to month charge.

Square Payments review by Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.

"Easy to use, Secure, and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I love that we can take payments virtually anywhere using my phone or iPads with no monthly fees, no minimums and no statement fees.

What do you dislike?

Square can be quite expensive. Transaction fees tend to range between 2.75% and 3.5% with an additional 15-cent surcharge per transaction, making Square one of the most expensive payment processing systems for credit cards out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, easy to use, but you may want to check other companies that offer similar services with lower fees depending on the amount you want to spend.

The benefits are our fundraising sales have increased due to the ability to take credit cards. Prior to having square we were only able to take cash payments.

Square Payments review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great POS! Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and user friendly interface. We are able to sell products in our cafe and update it at anytime. We can even have photos of each item so there’s no questions! Cannot day enough good about the benefits of square

What do you dislike?

My only issue with square would be the inventory side. It’s didficult to set up the exact amounts when dealing with care style orders. For example a bottle of syrup has about 24 oz. but it’s hard to break the bottle into 24 parts. We have had to come up with alternative ways to inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s quite simple. There are great features and you’re going to see a good ROI.

We are able to sell and keep great records on what is popular and what is not. It’s also a system that requires very little training to have someone accept payments. We’ve seen growth in sales and less waste or confusion about where product is going.

Square Payments review by Kaden .
Kaden .

"Best Tool for Small Businesses!"

What do you like best?

I just really enjoy how easy it is to be able to select payments where ever as long as you have a mobile device to use the strip reader so I can get payment s from a client anywhere!

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered anything I dislike squares functions and easy accessibility just makes the payment processes easier to keep track off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Square is great for credit card processing to tracking sales, manage your business easily with the Square App! I highly recommend this product for any business .

having Square Payment Processing makes it easy to find a useful tool to use for our payment vender and just makes it simpler and more accessible.

Square Payments review by Consultant in Music
Consultant in Music

"Ideal Transaction Setup"

What do you like best?

This is the best payment setup for small business, loved by coffee shops, the essential minimalist store purchase interface. I remember when Square first came out and somehow got hidden behind PayPal, Apple Pay, Samsung, and a few others that don't offer near the streamlined process or the substantial format that's fair on fees and super easy to use. If you are trying to decide between Square and PayPal or some other competitor, do your homework and make sure you know what you need for your business - I would bet 98% of all users should end up with Square.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't really offer much for businesses to utilize their own rewards/perks setup thru the app or payments with customers. My local restaurants and shops have setup their own rewards system thru phone number but it is really awkward and lacks appeal. Square should setup shop for their own integrated rewards system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is most likely what you want! Do your research between other options but be aware Square is a fantastic platform used all over the nation because it works very well.

Streamlining payments, transactions, offering customers the intuitive and smart platform ideal for everyday business without the hassle of complicated setup, high fees, awkward privacy issues, or PayPal/Apple Pay limits.

Square Payments review by Michael W.
Michael W.

"Excellent for small business!"

What do you like best?

The square payment processing is so much better than other POS. There is no monthly fee, and the fee to use is competitive.

What do you dislike?

The dongle is easily misplaced if you are not organized. It may be helpful if there was another form, like blue tooth that could take payment. I am sure this would not be secure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IF you are mobile business, this is the POS for you!

The problem that nearly everyone is paying with a card these days to receive points, miles, or perks. It is so nice not having to always take a check. You can also rest assured the payment wont bounce.

Square Payments review by Rachel R.
Rachel R.

"Not bad for small busimess"

What do you like best?

I loved how they sent the basic readers to begin with. It's a pretty user friendly app

What do you dislike?

Phones don't have headphone jacks anymore so now you have to buy a specific piece for a specific phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Swiping cards costs less than inputting manually

Using it on the go, at art fairs and flea markets and pop up shops. As long as I have data I can process anything

Square Payments review by Administrator

"Fast, Intuitive, Excellent reporting, low fees"

What do you like best?

It WORKS and it's EASY. I've tried other swipe processors and I ran into problems but no issues with Square. Great admin dashboard and very easy to sign up.

What do you dislike?

We've used their app, phone swipe at events and for online purchases and ran into no problems. Haven't used ALL the features they offer yet but what we've used we can't complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

Setting up a tent with products at local events requires a way for people to pay who don't have cash. Square is the best solution for us. Email the receipt and very happy customers.

Square Payments review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Portable way of processing payments!"

What do you like best?

Square has several devices that you can use. Ranging from a full POS system to a chip that can connect to your phone. Each way is an awesome way to collect payments!

What do you dislike?

The fees on this service it a little bit outraged. They can def afford to cut some of the cost. I am sure they know this because they lost a lot of customers this way!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Square is great but there are way more products out there that can achieve the same thing but for far less. I would definitely do the research and compare this service to other services. It just take patients and time.

Mobility payment processor. I have the ability to collect payment from anywhere and anytime. I love this convenience so much!

Square Payments review by sadie s.
sadie s.

"Easy to use and great for a small business"

What do you like best?

I used square to accept payments from my client when I traveled to them for a demo. Very easy to use and no real learning curve. As long as you have the correct app set up you should be ready to go.

What do you dislike?

The square is a little inconvenient at times if you forget to take it out but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for all business types but for those small businesses that want something reasonably priced and easy to start integrating immediately

Nothing really. A little expensive per transaction

Square Payments review by User

"Great Payment Processor"

What do you like best?

I like that the Square Payment Processor is simple, and easy to use. Its easy to create invoices, items, and I like how the system is well-organized. I am able to keep a tab on all my customers, and view transactions and reports as needed. Love how they offer tutorials and tours.

What do you dislike?

I honestly like everything about the Square Payment Processor.

I use the Square Payment Processor for my nail business. It allows me to take payments, keep track of my customers, view transactions and reports as-needed.

Square Payments review by Administrator

"For Every Entrepeneur "

What do you like best?

Having the responsibility of facilitating programs in a variety of environments, Square Payments Processing makes receiving payments possible! Square Payments is intuitive, there's zero learning curve and the brand is recognizable- one that customers trust!

What do you dislike?

At times, the square can have trouble recognizing a card so you will have to manually enter the number.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Square Payments Processing is second to none. The ease of use and the efficiency of the product itself is truly a game-changer.

The square is very easy to use and teach, so I don't physically need to be at all of my events- I can use interns to receive payments, and customers don't need to worry about paying beforehand. It's a pleasure to know that there are no extra fees!

Square Payments review by Riley T.
Riley T.

"Best way for a small business to sell things."

What do you like best?

Square let’s you sell items to consumers, and use debit and credit cards no matter where you are. As long as you have an internet connection, you can make a sale.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much that I dislike about using square. It’s a great tool for our company to use while out in the field, trying to make sales.

Square let’s us make sales, and get paid while we are doing work in the field, and we have the accessibility to get paid at somebody’s house.

Square Payments review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"a simple and effective method of payment"

What do you like best?

The quick and easy way to set up a Square account is easy, once you set up several service options in the application, simply click on a button to load the pre-set payment options

What do you dislike?

higher fees are paid to store customer cards on the other hand The emails that Square sends to customers were also less confidential, as they included the name of my company in the message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One positive aspect of my colleagues who make use of it is that the customer service is excellent, attention should be paid to the disconnection of the data cable.

For occasional payments if you do not want to store an archived customer card, since the rates are competitive for this type of payment.

Square Payments review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Square Payment Review"

What do you like best?

Great for e-commerce and small businesses. Offers competitive pricing compared to Stripe and PayPal. Plus, no monthly fees!

What do you dislike?

Seems it is best for smaller companies and I may run into larger issues as my company grows. I am also concerned about the security of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the long term goals of your company. It may be worth shelling out a little more for something you can keep in the long run. But still great even if you are just starting out.

Serving as a POS system and offering payroll processing, I am able to spend much more time on the service I provide and managing my employees. This is crucial for my company!

Square Payments review by User in Computer Software

"Really easy to use and carry around"

What do you like best?

Great that you can just bring it around the store and attach an iPhone to it. Pretty easy to use and understand, really easy to connect the credit card payments processor to it and fixes a lot of POS issues I had before.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to figure out how to use - basically have to teach yourself how to connect it and conduct payments

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really cuts down on frustrating old terminals in retail and paper receipts

Having to buy terminals from random companies, expensive processing terminals that break often, cutting down on costs, being able to more accurately track revenue and receipts and also cutting down on paper in the store

Square Payments review by Bella W.
Bella W.

"Square payment is a small business owner's dream"

What do you like best?

As a small business co-owner, events and shows of any kind can be a struggle when you can't except credit cards. Square changes that, using a simple design for easy-to-understand transactions that take the stress out of payments.

What do you dislike?

More free features would be a major plus.

Square payments processing is the perfect solution to not having cash on hand. It's so simple to use, and requires very little setup.

Square Payments review by Dan O.
Dan O.

"Use it for my small business"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and easy it is to attach to the phone and act as a POS

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes crash when processing more than one payment in a short time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try and make sure that the the payment processor works at a better rate than currently, sometimes it is very slow

Allows easy record of payments, and transactions on the ledger

Square Payments review by Valentin E.
Valentin E.

"Awesome for Small Business"

What do you like best?

I really love the simplicity. They really spent their time thinking about the things small businesses need and simplifying them for everyone. And they just keep adding more and more tools to make things easy for everyone.

What do you dislike?

I wish their online shops were more fluid but I've seen improvements since they launched them.

Invoicing has never been easier.

Square Payments review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Great way to accept credit cards"

What do you like best?

I love that I can integrate square with my website and other programs that I need payment.

What do you dislike?

The gift cards with square can be a little difficult to use.

I use square to help clients pay easily with credit cards. It makes it easier for me to process because it can automatically deposit in my account.

Square Payments review by Karesha M.
Karesha M.

"My experience with sqare was ok. "

What do you like best?

The best part about square was the convenience. I was at to take payments from customers with ease.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I had was the 60$ a month to start fee.

The benefit is that I’m able to process payments right away and the money goes to my account. I’m able to keep track much easier.

Square Payments review by Ibra K.
Ibra K.

"Fast payment processing app"

What do you like best?

It processes payments instantly and it is so easy to use!! The hardware that comes with it is compact as well.

What do you dislike?

Incompatibility with recent Apple products of the hardware and need of a dongle to use the card swiper.

Instead of using a full cashier the app and small card reader do all the payment processing.

Square Payments review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Easy peasy to use and for customers and wholesale accounts to understand statements"

What do you like best?

Flexible setup and invoicing- great features to discount or use as template orders.

What do you dislike?

Finicky with wifi and data connections. Wish there was a way to temporarily store cards to assure us that no sales would be lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just started using this in sync with Quickbooks and wish I had started from the beginning to make tax season easier. Suggest to all! Turbo Tax small business account comes with Quickbooks for small business. So use it!

Have ability to sell anywhere with out brick and mortar store- farmer's markets, events, etc.

Square Payments review by Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to manage and actually use as well

What do you dislike?

As of right now i don't have anything that i don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that this setup can help business as well as free lancers or home business

When people only have there cards or phone for payments we can take it either way

Square Payments review by christian m.
christian m.

"best payment processor around!"

What do you like best?

I like the ease and familiarity that comes with square and their payment processing!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dont like would have to be how long it takes to get your money back at times.

People really seem to trust that their card info will not be stolen and that's very crucial

Square Payments review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Any time I have come across any stores using the square payments, it has been fast and easy"

What do you like best?

The ease of paying and signing for payments, it's a very easy and friendly platform to use. Anyone can use it and it also offers to text or email a receipt which I really like

What do you dislike?

Don't have anything I don't really like about it

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using it, it is cost effective and user friendly with anyone, customers or employees to use effectively

Point of sales has become easier to manage, benefits are as stated above it's easy to program and install and get started with it

Square Payments review by User in Program Development
User in Program Development

"Fantastic Payment Tool for on the go!"

What do you like best?

When I am out selling my book at events, festivals etc, this is the easiest way to get people to pay on the spot with credit cards if they don't have cash.

What do you dislike?

I wish the fee was a little less. I have used other tools that aren't quite as mobile, but the fees were substantially less. then Square.

A way for people to pay with any credit card on the spot when I am out at events and want to sell my book or another clients products.

Square Payments review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy process"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, all you have to do is download the app and anyone in the office can use it. We don’t have to be waiting for a credit card machine now

What do you dislike?

So far, we don’t see anything. This is our first time trying it. The only thing I can think of is the percentage of the fee they charge

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use.

It’s easier that waiting for employees to use the credit card machine. We have 3 squares

Square Payments review by User in Research
User in Research

"Easy Peasy"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can tailor the payment methods any way you want. Also, it links to other software that allows for seamless bookkeeping.

What do you dislike?

Like any technology it can get a bit glitchy but it’s nothing a quick reboot won’t fix.

It allows any form of payment in a quick and easy format. I can accept payment from pretty much any electronic device. A huge benefit I realize is the use of less paper because receipts can be emailed or texted.

Square Payments review by Robert T.
Robert T.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

i can get my payments easily. i have no issues with anything at all.

What do you dislike?

i have found nothing to dislike about this service

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would recommend it to anyone who is looking for an easy payment processing

getting my payments accurately and efficiently

Square Payments review by User in Design
User in Design

"Great Software "

What do you like best?

The ease of use. It has multiple apps available as well

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything so far that i don’t like

Recommendations to others considering the product

I just recommend it highly!

I am able to keep records on clients and it makes my job easier

Square Payments review by Brenda U.
Brenda U.

"Integration Awesomeness"

What do you like best?

The fact that it integrates with just about everything

What do you dislike?

It gets a little confusing with the API and set up if you're a newb

Accepting payments on the go and integrating with other software and platforms

Square Payments review by User in Computer Software

"Hassle free plug and play payment processing system"

What do you like best?

Square is an excellent choice for someone who wants to hook up a payment system without any hassles, in no time. The onboarding process is really simple, and there are no maintenance/monthly fees. You can easily estimate what you are supposed to pay because of their flat rate pricing.

What do you dislike?

Pricing, that really is my main concern with Square. There are other players which do offer similar services at more economical rates.

Payment processing

Square Payments review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Square is good especially for small businesses "

What do you like best?

It is a reasonable way to accept credit card payments in comparison to other companies. There are no monthly fees or minimums which are great.

What do you dislike?

Customer service can be improved. I do think that this is a problem with alot of companies lately but it is still time consuming to get in touch with someone.

This is the most affordable and comparable way for credit card processing with no overhead fees

Square Payments review by Elena V.
Elena V.

"Purchasing Specilist"

What do you like best?

I like that square can link to phone or tablet- You receive email confirmation right away.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this product.

Fast, easy, and instant!

Square Payments review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Payment processor that is easy and simple to use"

What do you like best?

The interface is super clean and easy to use, you can edit your info when need be. Also it looks professional and makes it easy to collects paym

What do you dislike?

A customer could chargeback and you lose your funds, there still isn’t a good way to avoid this. The fees are high and could be more competitive.

collecting payments helps streamline growth in an efficient and effective manner.

Square Payments review by Jenna B.
Jenna B.

"Easy platform for payments"

What do you like best?

Square is easy to use and processes payments in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

No problems with Square so far - very pleased.

Selling merchandise at shows via credit card

Square Payments review by Agency in Education Management
Agency in Education Management

"Quick easy payments!"

What do you like best?

Quick easy payments. No excuse for someone to pay me later and potentially not get paid for services rendered.

What do you dislike?

There’s a small fee to use the square ... but it’s not too much and the benefits of having this at my disposal far outweigh the fees.

Quick payments from clients. If someone doesn’t have cash or check I can offer this as payment option.

Square Payments review by User

"Aesthetically pleasing & easy to use "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use on a tablet. Being able to save customers emails with their names adds a personable experience. You can also save customers orders & the ease of adding a tip is great.

What do you dislike?

With some cards, you’ll have to slide multiple times. On an occasion payments through Apple Pay aren’t as responsive.

Square makes seeing profits easy and clear.

Learning about Square Payments?

* We monitor all Square Payments reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.