Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM

4.9

Simple contact management software for small businesses

Work for Less Annoying CRM?

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

Less Annoying CRM Reviews

Showing 254 Less Annoying CRM reviews
Christopher B.
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Less Annoying CRM
Tiffany Z.

"Less Annoying CRM lives up to its name"

What do you like best?

I love the user-friendliness of this program. It took me less than a day to get started, and it is now my hub for ALL relationships: business and personal. The best feature are its grouping capabilities and email logging. The import process is also very thorough.

What do you dislike?

Once you have imported your contacts, there really isn't a great way to select a large group and organize after the fact. However - any questions I have had, their customer service team is very efficient and helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in any position where you have to multiply yourself or your team, the pipeline system is so helpful for keeping track of where people are in multiplication process. This can easily be transferred to sales as well or even a marketing funnel.

I won't be using anymore complicated CRM services now that we have found LessAnnoying CRM. All of our connections live in one place and we are able to stay in contact with others more efficiently now.

What CRM solution do you use?

Kevin Roy N.

"In fact, LESS Annoying CRM"

What do you like best?

It's really user friendly, you don't need to be tech savvy person to be able to use it to full extent.

The functions are easy to use. The main page (workplace) gives you a good representation / summary of your work.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike, but more of an opportunity for improvement. I need more shortcuts. Especially when you do tedious repetitive tasks. For example, like updating a certain portion on a contact / company, maybe you can put a function that with one click, you'll be able to update a previous date to Today (without opening the menu) Here is a screenshot. http://prntscr.com/n3wywn I'm guessing these items on the left side depends entirely on each company, so I'm not really sure if that's possible. Overall, no dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Oh you gotta try it, it won't let you down.

We used to use google spreadsheet to monitor the progress on our searches. It's really messy and you can't summaries it easily. When we switched to Less Annoying CRM, things became more neat, and presentable. I was also able to know how much work I have to do for the succeeding days, which let me plan ahead of time.

Lisa L.

"We adore Less Annoying CRM! It's transformed our business!"

What do you like best?

We have all our contacts at our fingertips!! And, we can customize the fields to work with our specific needs. That is so helpful! We can now pull up each clients' information at the touch of a few keys and have all the information we need on them quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I'd like is to be able to search in the activity feed when I am looking at a certain client. Now, I need to scroll down to find certain items I need in our email / transactional history.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It changed the way we do business for the better!

We are a travel agency. Therefore, we need to stay on top of thousands of details for each trip! LACRM helps us to do this!! Wow! We can create tasks and stay on top of them. We can keep information special to each client that helps us to better serve them (travel needs, dietary requirements, airline seat preferences, loyalty numbers, etc., etc.). I seriously don't know what we did without you!

Thomas T.

"Simply Amazing CRM"

What do you like best?

I love everything about Less Annoying CRM. It is very intuitive, keeps track of my clients and prospective clients. It easily integrates with my e-mail system and super inexpensive. I cannot say enough good things about the support staff as well. They are super attentive and that speaks volumes to me in this day and age where unfortunately customer service is lacking. Don't waste anymore time give this CRM a try if you want simplicity in your business.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike it's a great CRM and I cannot think of anything that I personaly dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to have a CRM with ease of use and implementation then look no further. Pricing is exception especially if you're an entrepreneur that is just getting started and being cost conscious. Great value and super supportive team should you need anything. They are very responsive

I use Less Annoying CRM to keep detailed notes of my clients and prospective clients. The benefits I've realized is it allows me centrally keep notes and sales pipeline on track.

Susie K.

"Great tool for sales!"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and holds lots of different information. You can customize the fields any way you like, and edit when necessary if things change and you need to capture more or different and additional information. The service team is amazing - VERY hands on and the response time is almost immediate. They have helped with everything - quickly and completely. I love that they jump in if the designated contact is busy or OOO. Real teamwork! Reporting is easy as well. I like that the reminders alert you before a meeting or appointment too. and that you can add users to calls. I also like that you can send reminders to teammates so they remember to follow up if needed.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was an automatic "trace" feature we could have to send reminder emails when a program is booked - those are manual now but can be done. I wish there was an outlook feature too as opposed to just Google, but I hear that is coming.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! The product is great.

Organizing contacts and conversations has been the focus - setting reminders on when to follow up to keep the business moving forward. The printouts of conversations are wonderful to summarize and to help people get the content quickly for review. This CRM is easy to organize and the reporting is clean and accurate.

Bill T.

"Using for over a year ... will use it for more!"

What do you like best?

The ease of modifying categories for notating specific parameters on my client contacts (e.g., medical specialty, lead source, etc.). The fact that I get email notification of upcoming events/tasks is a nice tool to have so I do not have to put the information in an external calendar.

What do you dislike?

Not so much a dislike as an "I wish ... " -- I wish I could save contact information in a viewable format after I mark them as INVALID. Right now they just disappear from view. There may be a way now, but it is not yet obvious to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a good tool at a great price that delivers almost everything that I need. As my company (specifically my sales department) grows I may require more from my CRM, but for now this tool does what I need.

Tracking sales leads from initiation to close (sale won or lost) is made easy with this tool. I can make notes all throughout the process, set tasks, and get reminders. This is quite helpful.

Natalie P.

"The Ideal CRM for Our Building Inspection Company"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the CRM: moving from one area to next (e.g. calendar to contact), the ability to keep track of project via pipelines, the accessible price point for a company of our size and the additional features with other programs (e.g. Emails and Survey Monkey). I can quickly view information regarding a contact, see which team members (using the "groups feature") have had interactions with that contact and see if we sent them emails. Multiple calendars have allowed me to organize my family agenda, while keeping it private from rest of my team.

What do you dislike?

Calendar: when multiple appointments overlap in the same day, the entries shrink into a funnel shape. The lack of ability to create automatic reports about late tasks - a manager must oversee this and create a list of overdue tasks and contact each employee about late tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A fair priced, easy to understand CRM system that allows you organize your business contacts and take your marketing to the next level using a variety of tools.

The pipeline system has helped us keep track of prospects for marketing certain of our services. The synching with Mail Chimp has allowed us to easily update audience for our Newsletter.

Tim K.

"A great, basic contact manager"

What do you like best?

So simple to use, including the fact that there's nothing to do locally since it's cloud-based. My last contact manager was powerful, full-blown ... and a support nightmare. I just wanted a reliable package to manage info on my contacts. LACRM delivered.

The support team is as good as any I have ever worked with. The fact that I know the name of several of them still amazes me! It's like getting personalized service. No, it's not like that. It IS that. They take great care of you, helping with the initial setup and responding to questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I admit I am not using the CRM functions related to moving leads and prospects through a sales flow. I use it for contact management, and scheduling and documenting interactions with both business and personal contacts. For what I use it for, it's awesome.

There are a few things I miss from the full-blown contact manager I used to use (ACT). It would do ANYTHING you needed it to do. But that meant tremendous complexity that I finally decided wasn't worth the benefits. I have no regrets about the move to LACRM and have recommended to others. One friend thanked me for that recommendation, saying LACRM was working well ... and she WAS using the CRM functions.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for simplicity in contact management, it's the perfect solution. If you higher levels of sophistication regarding reporting, creation of custom screens, etc., it may not be the right choice.

It provides the essential function of capturing information about the people I do business with.

Gord A.

"Simple, Effective and Supported"

What do you like best?

The thing that sold me on the product initially was the online training videos that explained pretty much everything that I wanted to know about how to get started, how to track leads and prospects etc. When I finally decided to sign on, I felt I was already well trained on how to get things up and running. Once up and running, I would have to say that the support for the product has been second to none. I have had a few questions pop up and each and every time - I got a response back very quickly with the answer I was looking for. I also like the fact that it is simple to use and easy to understand how it works. There is no "magic" per se but it is a very practical, straightforward and dare I say it, less annoying CRM.

What do you dislike?

Less Annoying CRM has already addressed my major concerns having to do with calendar coordination and syncing. The syncing now through google calendar is very quick and it is now possible to add in locations for the meetings which is very handy. If you are adamant that Google calendar is not for you - then you may find this product limiting. It uses Google Calendar as the backbone for its scheduling activities. My current outstanding request is to have a picture of the contact on the contact page as often I have not met prospects before and even having met them once, having a picture to refresh my memory would be helpful. Currently you can upload a picture file as part of their file management process but this is a bit clunky compared with having the picture actually embedded in the profile.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a simple tool that actually gets used. They are also making improvements to the tool on an on going basis but first and foremost, the support is second to none.

I get my clients through a number of different avenues. Some are cold calls to me off my website. Some leads are cultivated by me based on their profile. Many are referred to me through other organizations and all required some sort of follow up. A spreadsheet just wasn't cutting it. With Less Annoying CRM I know what I have sent to whom, what I have asked for and by using the file upload function, I can store basic agreements, terms etc with each of the prospects all in one nice place. In short, I am much more focused on working the sales funnel, things don't get dropped and my clients get the follow up and personal attention they are looking for all with a minimum of fuss and administration on my part.

Rhi M.

"My personal and professional LIFE SAVER! I share it with all my clients!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to manage my client processes, customer projects, to do lists, and my schedule on a daily basis. This system is so simple to use and yet fully customizable for everything my business needs. I refer it to all my clients and they always thank me for sharing! If you are looking for a simple, affordable, customizable tool that can manage and organize all your thoughts, leads, clients, projects, calendar/schedule, team members, and tasks...Less Annoying CRM is the best!! AND, on top of everything they have amazing customer service and are always there to help and improve the program. LACRM you are the MOST important tool in my small business!! Thank you!

What do you dislike?

Right now, I wish I could organize my tasks a little more. I have been creating a work around by creating Clients for different Projects and then attaching them to the Company file and attaching related tasks to them, which works for the basic organizing. I have also organized my sub calendars which helps with task management, but would love it if the sub calendars shared as my color-coded, title sub calendars with my team, rather thanone big calendar....but all in all this is THE BEST system and I recommend to everyone ; )

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a program that is unbelievably easy to set up, customize, and use on a day to day business, LACRM is the one! It gets rid of all the unnecessary features, helps organize everything, and is SO cost effective!

I like to think of LACRM as the program that organizes my brain, my clients, my team, and my projects. I am able to have total peace of mind that I have an at-a-glance picture of where my clients are in my process, what has been done, what needs to be done, and what my day to day is going to be. I organize all my calendars, my tasks, and my clients in here and it keeps my business moving and organized...and it's simple to use!

Dorothy S.

"Best CRM out there"

What do you like best?

I've used other CRM programs and this one is so user friendly, intuitive and is constantly being updated according to the needs of their users. The ability to ask questions and receive almost instant help and suggestions to make my leads and work flow better is invaluable. I receive so much value for my monthly fee.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I don't like about this system. I've tried others that have been cumbersome and this one fits my business perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would without a doubt recommend this CRM to others. Before I even signed up I was given a trial period and a coach to walk me through. Even after I signed up I have been able to customize my pipelines to fit my particular business.

I use it Less Annoying CRM several ways. First to track leads for potential customers but also I use it to keep track of the ongoing business I do with existing customers. Since I have a business partner who also uses Less Annoying, we can cross reference and be sure that nothing slips through the cracks.

Deborah B.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and the support you get is amazing. Email requests or phone calls always are responded to quickly, sometime within an hour or two and they are always willing to assist and help you through it, and once even offered to do it for me because I was short on time! Who does that these days! The self-teach videos are easy 2-3 minutes long and easy to follow without having to call for help. This CRM gives me most of what I need for my growing business and I am sure that as my needs change and additional features are needed that they will welcome my input as they are receptive to client feedback and satisfaction which is very rare now a days! I feel like I am part of this company's growth and development and it is nice to be with a company that listens to clients, allows you to contribute and is not afraid to make changes to better the product. It is affordable which, as an entrepreneur is important to me. Easy to add employee and restrict employees from accessing certain information entirely or portions of it. Easily exports email addresses that I send to my newsletter team that updates the addresses to the email distribution list with any new clients and contacts. You can group clients and contacts so they are easily found by randomly searching for the entire name or part of the name...it searches and finds. I was able to create forms easily to use to fill out when talking to a client on the phone so it is captured in the CRM right away. I also use it from my ipad pro and iphone. I need the feature to add attachments, documents to the CRM and it was enhanced this summer with this feature. I am extremely pleased with this product, the technical team, developers, and customer facing team are all highly knowledgeable, friendly and anxious to help! It also syncs with my google calendar!

What do you dislike?

There really is not too much I do not like about this product. It is meeting my current business needs. I would like to be able to upload photo's as I tour assisted living communities and take pictures and would like to use this CRM to build a profile for assisted living community and show photo's. To be able to allow clients to access area's of the CRM only to get this information... similar to what a realtor uses. But then, it may be already available....I just need to check and if not, will suggest that it be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I researched and compared just about all the CRM's available and this was the easiest, less time consuming and less expensive CRM that met all my needs and they continue to improve and build upon the tool listening to customer suggestions and requests for features. You will not find better support and to me that stands above all other CRMs. It does you no good if you do not get help when you need it. And they respond quickly.

Keeping all my contacts and calendar appointment synced. I get daily notices of what appointments I have that day and you get link clients and other contacts in the CRM. I also use it to export email addresses for my newsletter or an announcement.

Kirk B.

"Amazing program at a great price point"

What do you like best?

I love the simple $10 per month per user, cancel anytime policy. It give me great, no hassle, flexibility. This CRM is very versatile and has rich functionality. I love it, my team loves it, and I highly recommend it to all. Customer service has always been prompt and helpful (very important in today's cloud world). Intuitive and user friendly. You will be up and running, same day!!!!!

What do you dislike?

I have no issues . This program is very versatile

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. The obligation threshold is so low you can't afford not to

I keep in touch with all of my contacts with their task and calendar push feature. I like that the CRM syncs with my google calendar. With Bcc feature, I can effortlessly keep accurate records of past communications with my clients and contacts

Stephen M.

"Incredible enthusiastic staff and support"

What do you like best?

The staff are the best! I get almost instant response to email questions. LACRM has great videos and learning tools. The product lives up to its name. I can use it with my computer and my smart phone, so I always have the information and reminders that I need.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I seriously dislike. There are a few more advanced features, like auto-logging of phone calls, that might be nice. However, with advanced features come complexity, and annoyance. New features are added once in a while, and so far they have been logical and easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the time to evaluate your needs as a company or an individual. If you have never used a CRM system, talk to people who have experience and can help you to undersand what it can do for you. For most situations, keeping it simple and keeping the learning curve short creates the highest probability that your system will be adopted by others in your team or company. For new users, you can't go wrong with LACRM because it is easy to use and will teach you about how a CRM can make you more productive.

I am involved with multiple projects and advocacy efforts. LACRM lets me add custom labels to contacts to keep them organized, and lets me put them into separate or combined calendar views so that I never create a scheduling conflict. Put simply, it helps me never to drop the ball with respect to client interactions.

David H.

"Easy to use with information at my fingertips"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM helps us to keep track of our clients and contacts in a manner that is intuitive and easy. Implementation was quick, and has allowed us to better communicate within the office. We use Tasks to assign duties or ask for help within the office in a non-intrusive manner when something can be completed on a flexible timeline. Our calendars are always available for view. This has become an integral part of our software suite.

What do you dislike?

Entry of contact information could be more streamlined to include such features business card scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Let them help import your contacts. If you have any questions along the way, don't be afraid to ask...these people never sleep.

Our calendar is much easier to control and view. We use this software to define and track tasks.

Patrick K.

"Great price, intuitive user interface, robust features without being overwhelming"

What do you like best?

Rule No. 1 with a CRM is, if it's hard to use, your people won't use it. With LACRM, it has such a simple, user-friendly design yet lots of flexibility for customization, I find it nearly universally used by all who need to be using it. What I particularly like are the short videos attached to learning about how any feature works, and how fast they are to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

They have a good workaround for not having aapp (copy and save a link from the website to your smartphone home screen - it saves a smartphone app-looking icon and opens a smartphone-friendly screen, but a lot of critical features are absent from the smartphone-friendly screen); a workable but somewhat inelegant integration of email correspondence saving; only integrates with MailChimp - no Constant Contact integration (not a big deal if you're launching an email newsletter after the fact but a hurdle if you are already with Constant Contact)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Start with the notion that a CRM must be easy to use for your users. I love that there are video tutorials for every feature that users can review. Then make a list of must haves (integration with Google Calendar, API to capture leads from forms, cloud-based, PC and smartphone functioning, being able to set access and edit functions by user; unlimited users and unlimited lead entries; price/cost; etc.) - whatever features will be key to your needs - then start comparing how the competition stacks up.

Managing leads and understanding where they all are within their purchase journey; understanding the customer buyer journey better; forecasting revenues,; being able to respond to customer questions at th home office for clients who are in our other territories; etc.

Daniel S.

"Best CRM I have found in 25 Years, Let me tell you why..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use! Every other CRM has been overdevloped to the point that I would have to learn a whole new "language" just to get the CRM to do anything. LACRM, is crisp, clean, straight-forward and easy to use - OUT OF THE BOX!

What do you dislike?

That they call it "Less Annoying... CRM" because it is the opposite.... but I get it... it's the irony of it all so it is memorable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free for 30 days, it is WAY under priced at $10 a month... Use it and you will see.

I don't need my CRM to do the back office heavy lifting, meaning in this day and age, my company provides an amazing back office to do all of my commissions, reporting, etc. I need my CRM to handle all of the relationship side of things and that is my biggest benefit. I am able to add contacts and companies quickly, like really quickly (poor grammar intentional) and add all the details about conversations and next steps.

Elaine K.

"Less Annoying CRM is THE CRM that changed my life"

What do you like best?

LACRM is the definition of USER FRIENDLY

What do you dislike?

I'm hoping that it will soon integrate with quickbooks

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Less Annoying CRM has a great trial period of 30 days FREE... try it once and you will be hooked! It's so easy to use, it keeps all activity tracked and all the important stuff is right there in your workspace... I can go on fore days about how great LACRM is... but you if you try it, I promise you, you will not ever want to let go of it!

I am able to keep track of all activity from phone calls, to actual emails in a clients profile being linked... I can task out things to do in the future and it will remind me on my workspace the day of.... it's automatic now, my Less Annoying CRM is the first thing I open when I start my date (even before my emails) and the last thing I review when I'm closing up.... not to mention it is my go to for any questions clients or employees may have on where I am with a certain client... Whats been happening... and whats next! I would not be able to survive without it!

Bill L.

"Low barriers to adoption mean immediate productivity at low risk"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design means little to no learning curve. And it is inherently useful, easily becoming part of the process instead of an additional task.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike, but looking forward to custom field enhancements and would like to be able to control display of some default fields and see tighter Outlook integration, but for off-the-shelf software these are exceedingly minor issues that in no way hamper productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our criteria were mobile pipeline/contact management in a package that was inherently intuitive so our sales staff did not waste time on implementation, loading, and training. LACRM has proven an excellent choice for the right balance of productive tools and ease of use, particularly when compared to the big ticket enterprise CRM's that are trying to shoehorn themselves into the SMB space.

Cross-region standardization and reporting via share pipelines, cloud repository and excellent mobile interface translates into productive portability, something we had been sorely missing. Shared workspace represented by common task and activity areas means efficient dispersal of tasks and a good audit trail for follow up.

Tanya K.

"Great program for a small business"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and clear visuals. The support staff are excellent and have always answered questions in a thorough and timely manner. Contacts are easily connected to each other. I love the connection to email as well as Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I have a couple of things that I would like to see added but I actually feel like if I reach out, my ideas will be considered, such as being able to make a contact non-current (ie they have left the company or are on temp leave) so that I can keep all of the information connected rather than deleting it)

Our small team all work remotely and we didn't have an effective way to manage leads and contacts with current and prospective clients. We can now easily see who last reached out and what it was about.

Seana A.

"True to the name"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Less Annoying CRM is their outstanding and timely customer service. Obviously I like the CRM features or I wouldn't be using it in the first place. But, to me, the difference in good and outstanding always comes down to responsiveness in the customer service department. By the way, you should never have to pay for customer service (like some other CRMs)!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of "tweaks" I would like to see implemented (such as the ability to mark an event complete, or to set a time reminder for a task) but the CRM coaches have been very responsive to me in showing me work-arounds, in addition to sharing upcoming planned changes to the software. It's so nice to know somebody is listening to my needs and eager to respond!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would most definitely give them a try! Free trial and very inexpensive. Plus, they are super responsive to their customers’ needs. So if there’s a feature you need, chances are they may be able to accommodate.

I like the customizable pipelines. It has really helped me to follow my PO-Order-Delivery process to be sure that every customer is getting the follow-through and attention they deserve. This has also made me more efficient, thereby increasing my sales.

Parker L.

"Excellent CRM for work organization"

What do you like best?

For me, CRM allows you to organize your day. I can not worry and be confident in what tasks are ahead of me today, when they need to be decided, with whom I will communicate, with whom I meet today. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a few clicks, convenient reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I do not like. If I have some problems, thanks to support they are quickly resolved. I definitely like this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

With this software, you will have the opportunity to see the actual amount of work that needs to be done per day. You can use automatic reporting, sales data and the ability to analyze the implementation plan. I recommend you try it - and you definitely will not regret it.

One of the most convenient features for me is a list of reminders about the task and event that I receive by e-mail every day. I have an endless list of tasks that I need to do and it is CRM that helps me in this and makes my work easier.

Lin N.

"Nice tools to work with."

What do you like best?

I have a place to store anything I need to know about our contacts list. Also, I can see all of the notes, tasks, files and pipeline info connected to a contact. I can say that with our easy search feature, and we will never have distress finding a contact again.

What do you dislike?

Actually, we have a very useful working process with this platform. I can say that during our work we never had a problem. All stage of the program works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The good software which will give all useful information. Wery easy to share with all data, comfortable and fast access to reports. Also, you can be sure that you and your working team are following up with all of your trades. Definitely, I recommend it to all.

We can install sharing with other users at our company so that anyone can stay on the same sheet, and we can synchronize with Google Calendar for a simple approach from our phone devices.

Lida M.

"Do not waste a minute"

What do you like best?

Less Annoying CRM allows me to better organize my day. I know exactly what tasks are in front of me, when they need to be decided, with whom they will communicate and with whom I have a meeting today. Basically, I use it on the iPad (the tablet client is just perfect). Good reporting capabilities. A clear and easy-to-use interface allows you to add tasks with a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Quite a large price. We looked at cheaper analogs, and they cost less. But our management decided to choose Less Annoying CRM. I use the integration with Google Calendar, but I also wanted to be able to sync with Apple Calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well suited for small businesses and small teams that have a good budget. Excellent CRM, with excellent support.

I save a lot of time with this service. Also Less Annoying CRM helps us not to lose more than one customer, that's why we increased our income.

Learn more about Less Annoying CRM

Less Annoying CRM Videos

Learning about Less Annoying CRM?

* We monitor all Less Annoying CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.