For a small Internet Retailer keeping our website fresh with features that attract customers, and do not break the bank is vital. We have been with MIVA for over a dozen years and they have always done that for us. Here are some of the often free MIVA developed Mods and Mods from their development partners that have help us:
- Most important - what must be the industries' fastest responding and helpful support department who have got us out of a lot of trouble with Mod use and our poor HTML coding.
- Reliable, in-built; display, payment, shipping, marketing, customer interface, functions.
- THUB MIVA Order export and Quickbooks import with a full, reliable shipping engine and dashboard.
- Digital Downloads for software, and to provide information for customers.
- Product Copy - to speed up the creation of families of new products.
- Product Review Mod.
- Interface to LiveChat.
- Emporium Plus Mod to help with tricky customization and added functions.
Nothing. When we have made improvement suggestions they have always been responsive.
We cannot compare them to other shopping cart and Internet ecommerce solutions but we can heartily reccomend them without reservation.
The biggest is seemless integration with QuickBooks. Next is the seamless payment integration with Authorize.net, PayPal and Amazon. Reduction in Google AdWords expenditures with good marketing tools.