Miva Reviews & Product Details

What is Miva?

Miva’s unique hybrid SaaS technology combines the ease of use and trusted security of SaaS with the flexibility and rich functionality found in Open Source and On-Premise systems. Miva’s native functionality includes a rich assortment of shopping and merchandising tools that reduce the need for third-party plug-ins. With Miva, merchants can operate B2B and B2C sales through a single website, displaying products and offering promotions tailored to specific customer groups.

Miva Screenshots

1-25 of 152 total Miva reviews

Miva Reviews

1-25 of 152 total Miva reviews
President

"An Important Contributor to our Growth"

What do you like best?

Miva's core product has evolved rapidly in recent years and has allowed us to grow rapidly with them. They offer all the normal features needed, but also tools to build really great custom features. Miva has a Professional Services department that works on projects for us, so we are able to turn to them for all aspects of our e-commerce site: platform, hosting, and customization. Their support department is phenomenal, and is fast to hop on any issues.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure it would be a concern for most, but although we have enterprise level hosting, we are not able to choose our own email application, nor are we allowed to install plugins for the email application provided. I'm sure the email is great for most businesses, but we'd like the opportunity to select something different, or at least add plugins to fit our needs.

We lean on Miva to solve problems on a daily basis. We have features on our site that none of our competition has, and have a great conversion rate. Our front office knows that Miva can make our site do anything we want it to do.

Technical Publications Manager
Machinery
(10,001+ employees)

"I'm small but I'm important!"

What do you like best?

The customer service is the best. Even though I have a small store and don't do a lot through it, the customer service people always make me feel valued. Miva makes it easy for me. When I need assistance I just reach out the customer support. They have helped me with issues like certificates or where I should go to make changes to the front page etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's confusing. I'm not an IT professional and only have limited experience with web sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The customer service is awesome. It would be good to have someone who is experienced with setting up a store, set this up for you. Additionally they should teach the administrator how to use the features. I had to learn mostly on my own.

I have a small storefront for distributing marketing items for our company and for a limited number of external customers. Using Miva keeps our inventory visible and up-to-date. We have multiple departments that use this including our distribution company. It helps all of us stay on the same page.

Systems Administrator

"flexible and great user community"

What do you like best?

Miva offers tons of possibilities and features. It is good for a straight-forward product lines (like shirts) and also offers integrations and alternatives. I've never had an issue with downtime. And the support has been great.

What do you dislike?

Documentation is confusing. I have trouble finding documentation on specific functions and on a general overview of the Miva environment. There are many videos but these lack specifics I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

On-line forums are great. Miva employees and other users are very helpful.

We have used MIVA for 10 years as the shopping cart for our website that is mostly static pages. Now, we are using MIVA to reorganizing our website to improve navigation and responsiveness and implement "facets" so customers can find the products they need. The built-in "facets" function saves us from implementing a custom solution.

Web and Graphic Designer
Textiles

"Excellent Online Shopping Cart with Great Technical Support"

What do you like best?

MIVA's GREAT TECHNICAL SUPPORT TEAM! - the support staff have gone above and beyond to help us with technical requests. They are knowledgeable and response quickly to our questions; for us, that is the MOST important.

We love Marketing (Subscription module not been explore yet) module features and its capabilities! It is an excellent tools. We had recently switch from our traditional website to ReadyTheme and it is wonderful. We can now access our admin side of the web portion anywhere! We have been using Miva Merchant for over 10 plus year and have no intention of changing from this platform!

In fact, we are switching one of our customer's current platform to MIVA! The many great features within Miva Merchant will accommodate our new customer's request. We look forward to exploring all of its features!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike yet. Maybe a little more accessible to the 'back door' coding of MIVA?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely! If flexibility and customization features in a software is what you are looking for; then Miva Merchant is the right choice. Not to mention Miva's fast, reliable and excellent tech support! The support staff have gone above and beyond to help us when we have technical requests.

Earlier, we bought a separate module for creating coupon code. We now use Marketing module to accomplish the task. Miva's Marketing module is excellent! We can schedule/create multiple coupons running with multiple options as well as exclusions - and it's FREE!

Wholesale

"Support for Miva"

What do you like best?

Support is easy to work with and always answers my questions. Miva has helped me to have a great presence on the internet with my smaller company. Also I have spent the time to learn how to do the programming myself and that is attributed to Miva great framework. I have some extended content and Miva makes it easy. The new setup with 9 has given me so many more options. I love Miva Software and have no intention of changing from this platform.

What do you dislike?

Need more detail in videos, sometimes they only give one scenario. Example under the Marketing video it would be nice to see more information on how to set up the pricing. Each Type is different but video only shows one type. Hoe helpful that would be.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great product and would recommend highly. Using Miva since around 1984.

Updating to a mobile friendly frame was one thing I did. I have learned a lot how to use Miva and I appreciate that I can do my own work. I have been using Miva Just about from the beginning of Miva. With each enhancement it just gets better. I have looked at other ecommerce software but none compare to what I want and get with Miva. The support videos are great and information is continually getting better. I would like to see more detail in the videos, example not just one scenario of use. I always recommend Miva to anyone wanting to use ecommerce platform. Let me say i have never felt neglected by anyone at Miva, support is the strongest i have seen in any company.

"Happy Miva User"

What do you like best?

We started with Miva 2.0, back in 1997 or so. Over the next decade or so, we looked at other shopping carts. When the current owners bought Miva, very good things began to happen. The platform started getting incrementally better then it started a process of taking big steps for improving. For example, with one iteration the database queries became 15X faster (verified by third party software).

Miva used to be behind in development, so we paid for a lot of customization. Now Miva is ahead of us and we just follow their lead and their recommendations.

All that sounds good, right? But it means nothing if you have a problem and can't get support. Miva's support is astounding. Even when I write a ticket thinking, "There's no way they are going to help with this issue, it's not their problem" Miva takes ownership and helps me.

What do you dislike?

Here is my comprehensive list of what I don't like about Miva:

That's all I could think of. I hope that wasn't too overwhelming.....

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be swayed by a competitor's intro pricing deal or biased feature comparison lists. It's not about how cheaply you can get a shopping cart; you pay dearly for that approach. It's not about useless features. It's not even about having the right solution because without support that solution solves nothing. Calling Miva's support "amazing" is an understatement. They are the Southwest Airlines of shopping carts, taken to the next level.

The Miva shopping cart helps us extend our e-commerce presence (we are primarily an Amazon seller), and that's nice. But the real benefit is we used Miva's Themes to create a professional-looking site. This instills confidence in people who check us out. Many Amazon shoppers will actually search for the seller's site (for various reasons). If the site does not project a professional image, those shoppers won't trust that seller.

Director of Training
E-Learning

"We wouldn't consider anything but MIVA"

What do you like best?

Miva is flexible and we are able to adapt it to fit our needs. Over the years more out-of-the-box functionality has been build into Miva; it is constantly improving. Support at Miva is GREAT! Don't use it much, but when I do, they are there and solve my problem on the first call.

What do you dislike?

I wish that Miva integrated better with Wordpress. The premise of Miva seems to be that first and foremost you have a store and the rest of your website is secondary. We are primarily a B-to-B and our store actually plays a small role in our business, but we need it for B-to-C transactions and for that we need something that is easy and dependable and Miva fits that bill.

Easy online purchase of our web-based training and a connection to our LMS to automatically complete the course registration. That was all programmed using Mivascript.

Sales And Marketing Specialist

"Nice tool for comprehensive eCommerce delivery"

What do you like best?

Nothing is difficult coded in Miva. We have especially complex guidelines with different parts of our business, (for example, shipping confinements), and the shopping basket has possessed the capacity to address every difficulty. The adaptability of the product is extraordinary, which causes us a great deal since our product offering has a ton of multifaceted nature to it. Miva's help group makes it conceivable to do nearly anything with the stage - coordinate with practically some other programming or administration and include practically any component that you can consider. Their VIP bolster is accessible all day, every day for any issues that may emerge. Their staff is educated in all dimensions of online business from transformation best practices to abnormal state versatility. For a medium-sized to expansive business, they can make it conceivable to contend at an endeavor level.

What do you dislike?

I'm trusting they'll begin sustaining their module engineer network progressively throughout the following years, so storekeepers needing custom advancement can without much of a stretch discover outsider designers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the event that you need an online answer for web based business that genuinely tunes in and puts customers first, look no further.

Take a gander at the extent of your business and the help wholes you'll have to work a mission-basic application appropriately. Consider the absence of income you would are tormented by blackouts. Regardless of whether you're group is more often than not accountable for the circumstance erase word, consider about the sense with respect to desperation you'd acknowledge since you try to recoup.

Very simple to knead the information for in stock/out of stock things. Nothing upsets a client like putting in a request and discovering a thing is out-of-stock and wasn't noted.

Miva Merchant runs extremely quick as far as page load times, particularly when contrasted with other eCommerce stages. This is chiefly in light of the fact that they have extremely incredible server setups that are fit for taking care of everyday traffic as well as noteworthy traffic spikes.

Their format language is anything but difficult to learn and takes into account speedy turnaround times while altering the front-end client experience. This is a gigantic edge over other eCommerce stages.

ADMINISTRATIVO RRHH

"performs the best electronic commerce with Miva"

What do you like best?

I like that Miva is a platform that uses an innovative software where you can make the best eletronic trade for training a product and increase your sales. It is a software that gives you the reliability and security you need. Its interface, in addition to being fast, has all the functions that the professional needs to carry out a propitious electronic commerce that generates results as fast as possible to increase profits significantly. On the other hand, it adapts very well to different types of business and has constant updates that the application renews to perform on a large scale.

What do you dislike?

although I have been using it for more than 2 years, it may be a bit expensive at first since there are functions that if you do not know what they are used for, you will not be able to manage the platform in the most suitable way possible, but it is something that you are gradually adapting. Regarding the price, it generates a bit of doubt because it does not offer more attractive plans for medium and large companies that have already started long ago in the commercial area but want to increase their profits, this cost should be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

f you need a business tool that performs the most effective electronic commerce, you can buy Miva. You can increase your profits and take charge of the process of ordering products and collecting them. You will offer a better service with this software.

Basically problems with design tools that are essential to make the best trade in addition to having good personalization of images to adapt it to what most resembles your company, on the other hand it speeds up a little the procedures ordered in line with customers and better perform the payment process by placing the different ways you can cancel the product and offering above all solutions that is what the customer expects.

Licenciado

"Grow your electronic commerce with Miva"

What do you like best?

miva is an automated software that provides solutions to your electronic commerce totally innovative and optimized for marketing. within its cloud it offers a saas technology that combines in a secure and flexible way in open source system. also for within the company allows us to manage, and control a fully customized electronic commerce where it is responsible for the shipments and returns of customers, also allows you to control more effectively your inventory. On the other hand, the interface is comfortable and without problems when dealing with clients

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Miva is that you have to find the best integration to adapt the best way for you to work comfortably, it is also a platform that can sometimes be an open source question that sometimes users tend to modify many things, also may be that initially using Miva achieve something complex because it solves many tasks but you have to know how to configure it in the most necessary way for it. It is a bit expensive for my opinion

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company does not have a software that reaches you a greater number of sales or have a good email marketing test with miva without any solution will solve much of your problems. is a reliable application that automates, personalizes and designs your products in the best way.

is a platform that will certainly drive you to increase your sales in a significant way, it will allow you to market the products you need to sell through your marketing network and you will also attract many more customers than you already had, so its advantages are multiple. On the other hand it allows you to control the inventory and know how many products you are sending and are delivering. You can also establish the different mechanisms and payment options as well as you can calculate the taxes.

"Exceptional Product, Exceptional People"

What do you like best?

After tragedies this year, I have to say the exceptional people. I had to shut down the main online store for a year after multiple deaths in my family and learning to accommodate a new role as caregiver. And, although we have hundreds of vendors, Miva staff actually sent flowers to me and my company in sympathy. Not one other vendor did this. I will forever remember the thoughtfulness and kindness of this company and its people.

Our company had also been planning on a new site for wholesale and our publishing products and services. The design team was magnificent, as were more technicians who helped along the way than names I could possibly remember. They are competent and efficient--and reliable to get the work done in a timely manner even for small companies like ours. Refocusing our company from a retail operation to wholesale has had its challenges. And whether we can make that work is yet to be seen. But I am confident that the new website, when it finally goes live sometime next year, will not be a source of major problems for us.

Having said this, a company with kind people, and such competent designers and technicians, is not enough. A company must have superior product. Miva does. My company has used Miva software for over a decade. We have watched it grow. It has a fine record of delivering superior products and services that always get better and better with each passing year, sometimes phenomenally better. There are very few businesses we have worked with over the years about which I could say the same thing. In fact, not one other such company comes to mind.

I have recommended Miva to others over the years. I will continue to do so.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to come up with a dislike about Miva. Once in a while Miva comes out with an upgrade that requires a learning curve. These seem to come out at an inopportune time in relation to our seasonal fluctuations, which do not mirror usual retail fluctuations. We have a niche market and our holiday season starts early than ti does for most retailers.. We understand that Miva cannot accommodate every type of company's seasons. But more attention to ensuring that retail-related upgrades occur well before the Christmas holiday season would be welcome. I view this slight annoyance as something that pales in comparison to their superior product and services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a company that has used Miva for many years, we sometimes have a learning curve when major changes roll out, especially when they are timed to coincide with a very busy time of year for us and our niche market. If you are new to Miva, your company would have a learning curve regardless.

You should ensure you know well all the features you might be using extensively before going live. This would include all marketing features.

And ensure you cross train. Especially for small companies you need multiple people familiar with major functionalities so that when one person is ill or leaves, there is someone else to manage those responsibilities. Small business owners don't often realize how much expertise develops over time with some employees. This can have a major impact on sales. We didn't cross train as well as we could have on marketing modules and learned the hard way.

We have had plans to move away from retail to pursue wholesale opportunities for our products for some time. Miva's design/managed account plan has helped us do that. Being able to pay for design services over time so that the credits are there when you are finally ready to use them is a great way for small companies to plan for major changes to a website, or, in our case, a completely new website with custom features for our particular products. We are excited that this will likely finally come to fruition next year once we have finalized everything necessary to proceed.

Warehousing

"MIVA - A fantastic Web/E-Commerce platform with an equally great support staff - Highly Recommend"

What do you like best?

Stable & Fast e-Commerce Platform

A long list of features included at no extra charge

Constant Improvements to the platform; all included in subscription fees

Great Support, available 24/7 with reasonable return times & competent support techs who make sure you get the problem either solved or push you in the right direction to get it solved.

Run by a first rate CEO and team (rare).

What do you dislike?

Can be a little more expensive than some of the competition

Some elements in the back end can be a little more confusing to utilize than what one would normally expect

Reporting system is decent, but not excellent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would absolutely recommend MIVA to anybody considering an e-commerce solution. My only caveat would be that I think if you do not have a great grasp of setting up a website, you should consider hiring somebody who can do the work for you. This isn't squarespace or Wix. It'll require some development level knowledge for sure. If you want to develop a long term professional e-commerce company that can grow and not run out of support, this is the one to use.

We have used MIVA to create an e-commerce store making gardening products available to the end user. We're very satisfied with what MIVA has provided to us.

(Myself Only)

"Small company LOVES MIVA!"

What do you like best?

I have been with MIVA for more than 20 years! I am not a techy, and run a very small company. I had a terrible experience with another company, and MIVA was the best thing that happened to my little company.

Their customer support is there 24/7. They are very patient with folks not familiar with a lot of technical terms

and supportive of small, niche online businesses, as well as large companies with a huge IT staff.

What do you dislike?

Nothing about MIVA to dislike. For me, because I am small, I do not need or use a lot of the bells and whistles that are desired by the larger companies. I would like a lower price category for companies my size, but I would

never want to leave MIVA because they treat and help me so much.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a look at it. The customer support is the best and the product never has down time.

The main benefit for me is the responsiveness and professionalism they have given to me to solve my problems.

Creative Director
Consumer Electronics

"Robust and flexible ecommerce system"

What do you like best?

We've used MIVA for a couple of years now and love the front-end and back-end flexibility of their system. It has been easy to customize our site and the support staff have gone above and beyond to help us realize specific requests.

What do you dislike?

Integrations with third parties are not as abundant as with more established brands, but that hasn't proved to be a big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Miva is growing and adding features at a rapid clip. Customer support is unmatched. Very happy with our choice.

We use our site to build our brand, inform about our products and to build our customer database. One of our best uses so far is implementing and managing a large affiliate program or streamers and esports teams.

Contributing Editor
Publishing

"20+ years in ecommerce consulting and I still recommend Miva"

What do you like best?

Flexibility. You can add module plugins, as well as custom HTML scripts for both design and data driven purposes.

What do you dislike?

Authorized modules for major services sometimes take a long time for approval. This is typically due to the third-party service engineers' full plates when it comes to final testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can expect to have to invest in some third-party module solutions to be competitive in your market. You'll also need to read supporting documentation to ensure you have a clear understanding. Miva Merchant is easy to learn, but you should always have an understanding about how various configurations and changes will affect the design, functionality and operation of the online store.

I've worked with hundreds of online stores running this shopping cart, as either designer, developer or consultant. Benefits include flexibility, PCI compliancy, streaming updates and accessible customer support.

Owner

"Great ecommerce platform that rivals much more expensive options"

What do you like best?

Miva invests in improving their product over marketing their product and it shows. The platform is powerful, flexible, stable and updates never break your store. Support is US based and very accessible.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see easier integration with third party platforms/service providers but I know this is already being worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't overlook Miva. It is not as well known as some others, yet still powerful and flexible (not an easy combination to achieve) and the best bang for the buck.

Miva scales exceptionally well so it is a great choice for startups all the way through enterprise level operations. If you don't think that is important wait until your first platform upgrade. All the core ecommerce features you'd expect are included. More importantly, those core features are robust and well implemented.

"www.goldpalace.com has been with Miva since 1998"

What do you like best?

Miva has been in the ecommerce shopping cart since the very beginning in the era of online shopping, it is a very detailed shopping cart, with very robust and extensive features that are consistently sturdy in their application

What do you dislike?

The Miva shopping cart is easy and very stable to use compared to other options available today in the market, so there is not much to dislike about this platform

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great shopping cart, that you would not outgrow in many years to come because they consistently keep on upgrading the software as and when newer technologies surface and the web keeps evolving

Miva has excellent support, if and when you require it.

Director of Digital Marketing & Development

"Best Support in the Industry"

What do you like best?

We have received better, more comprehensive support assistance from Miva than from any other platform we have used. This makes it easy and fast for our staff to manage and maintain the website, and cut potential costs that would otherwise have been incurred if we needed to hire an outside consultant for help with integration or customization.

What do you dislike?

The Miva system setup can seem confusing or overwhelming at first. But after becoming familiar with it and using it, it makes sense how it is set up and becomes very easy and fast to use.

Our search function on the front end has never worked better, and several customers have specifically mentioned in reviews how easy to navigate and use the site is.

"MIVA - Long time user, but the grass greener on the other side"

What do you like best?

Ready Theme coding is pretty user-friendly. Couponing system is pretty good, although it sometimes is very convoluted.

What do you dislike?

Nothing is "Out of the Box" Functions. It seems everytime we want something that is a basic function, we have to have it custom coded. For instance... The Subscription program is great; however, you would think the customer would be able to change their flavor of drink the next month... NOPE. Changing attributes is not native to the module. MIVA quoted over 40 Hours of development time. We found someone that did it for 4. Really MIVA..... Still mad about that. Also they raised their rates per hour, but failed to send it to the primary card holder.... convenient. Also any kind of metrics or sales data is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using MIVA for a very long time. My knowledge of anything other than MIVA is limited.

So I am not sure if Magento or Shopify is better or gives me more tools to work with. I will say that if you are looking for a flawless out of the box experience, you will not get it here.

They host our website and our store. Nothing unique is being solved.

Designer
(10,001+ employees)

"MIVA - A fantastic Web/E-Commerce platform"

What do you like best?

Secure & Fast e-Commerce Program

A long list regarding features included without added charge

Constant Improvements to be able to the platform; all contained in subscription fees

Great Help, available 24/7 with sensible return times & proficient support techs who ensure you get the problem both solved or push an individual the right way to get it solved.

What do you dislike?

Licensed modules for major options sometimes take a extended coming back approval. This specific is typically due to the particular thirdparty service engineers' complete dishes when it arrives to be able to final testing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at the size of your business and the support sums you'll need to function a mission-critical application properly. Take into account the lack of revenue you would are afflicted by outages. Whether you're team is usually in charge of the situation delete word, consider about the sense regarding urgency you'd appreciate since you make an effort to recover. Would certainly an outgoing message of which says, "Thanks for contacting. Unfortunately, our associates usually are currently in a business meeting... " make an individual happy as you lookup for guidance?

The web is getting very little, if wish to compete towards powerhouses like amazon, walmart, and target the a person need software that may contend at their level. Miva Merchant is that system for us. It's the very powerful platform with regard to eCommerce with many functions. Basically it keeps all of us ahead of our competitors.

"Long Time Happy User"

What do you like best?

I have been a Miva user since 2003, Originally I selected it for being a licensed package in a one time purchase it gave great flexibility to do whatever I wanted. I have never been happier now that it is a fully managed. Being all inclusive we have saved so much time and effort solving problems trying to get things to work, If there is a problem (this is not often) MIVA takes ownership and takes care of it. MIVA is constantly evolving and improving, I am now happy to follow MIVA's lead.

To list things I really appreciate:

- Awesome Support!

- Awesome Support! (and they all speak english)

- Stable and Reliable - I have had 0 down time for years now

- Most features I need are built in

- Cross platform including mobile all look and work perfect

- Constant Improvements

- Very customizable

- Updates are flawlessly executed

- Did I mention Awesome customer support

I am thrilled I now spend time developing my business and not my software,

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike. If I want something I just have to ask it probably already exists and I didnt know about it.

Order Processing can be a bit clunky especially when volume is high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

whether you are new to e commerce or a seasoned veteran you can feel confident choosing Miva

Stable Reliable B2C

"MIVA new products and support are excellent"

What do you like best?

For a small Internet Retailer keeping our website fresh with features that attract customers, and do not break the bank is vital. We have been with MIVA for over a dozen years and they have always done that for us. Here are some of the often free MIVA developed Mods and Mods from their development partners that have help us:

- Most important - what must be the industries' fastest responding and helpful support department who have got us out of a lot of trouble with Mod use and our poor HTML coding.

- Reliable, in-built; display, payment, shipping, marketing, customer interface, functions.

- THUB MIVA Order export and Quickbooks import with a full, reliable shipping engine and dashboard.

- Digital Downloads for software, and to provide information for customers.

- Product Copy - to speed up the creation of families of new products.

- Product Review Mod.

- Interface to LiveChat.

- Emporium Plus Mod to help with tricky customization and added functions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. When we have made improvement suggestions they have always been responsive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We cannot compare them to other shopping cart and Internet ecommerce solutions but we can heartily reccomend them without reservation.

The biggest is seemless integration with QuickBooks. Next is the seamless payment integration with Authorize.net, PayPal and Amazon. Reduction in Google AdWords expenditures with good marketing tools.

Owner - Kitchen Cabinet Depot DIY Stores
Retail

"Super Stable Platform With an Amazing Number of Outstanding Features"

What do you like best?

Some of our product lines involve literally thousands of individual items. Miva makes adding a new line a breeze. And once the line is online, Miva makes keeping the stock/out-of-stock item updating easy, too.

Adding discounts or coupons for individual or whole groups of items is simple as well.

We also appreciate how easy it is to change or tweak the "look and feel" of pages or the entire site.

Adding sales messages to the category tree (or anywhere else for that matter) can be with just a few steps.

The new Ready Theme pages has made Miva so intuitive, it practically takes your hand and guides you through the most tedious daily tasks in just minutes.

We've been using Miva and hosting several ecommerce domains on one of their dedicated servers for over a decade and their continuing improvements and customer service are outstanding. They really are a partner and part of our team. I highly recommend Miva for both new businesses just entering the ecommerce scene and older online businesses who value minimum required admin time for their store. "Time is money". Miva frees you up to spend more time on marketing strategy, etc. I really can't imagine a better solution for any online business.

What do you dislike?

Good question, but I honestly have no complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want an online solution to e-commerce that truly listens and puts clients first, look no further.

Our family business has been with Miva for over a decade. Miva is the best partner we could have ever hoped for. We've never had a single bad experience with their servers or their products. You always get more than you expect from Miva customer service and their developers. We're here to stay.

Problem: Huge number of items per product line. Without Miva, this would be super time consuming with the other platforms we've looked at. Miva wins here, hands down.

Benefits: Super easy to massage the data for in stock/out of stock items. Nothing upsets a customer like placing an order and finding out an item is out-of-stock and wasn't noted.

Attorney
Law Practice

"Miva - It works"

What do you like best?

We have been using Miva with our non-profit's website for several years. It has met our needs with minimal effort and at reasonable costs.

What do you dislike?

About annually we get an update notice at the same time we get a bill for not updating. It is a small fee, but annoying when we perform the updates timely after receiving notice of the update's availability and likely impacts to our website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Based on our non-profit's experiences with Miva, I recommend you consider it.

We are a non-profit that benefits its members and the public by easily and affordably offering legal related professional servcies.

Professional Training & Coaching

"Great experience with MIVA"

What do you like best?

I've been using Miva for nearly 20 years and it has been a great product! It is continually updated with new features that have improved the experience of my customers and the service I can offer to them! So Miva has continually improved the great ratings my customers give me!

What do you dislike?

I'm not an IT guy and the Miva program has gotten increasingly complicated due to the great features it offers. Fortunately, the tech support has been great so I'm always able to get answers to my questions.

My sales have grown over the years and the service and benefits I'm able to offer my customers has continually grown with the new features Miva keeps adding to its program!

Miva Pricing