NinjaRMM Reviews & Product Details

NinjaRMM Overview

What is NinjaRMM?

NinjaRMM is an all-in-one remote monitoring and management platform that combines powerful, time-saving functionality with an intuitive, easy-to-use UI that MSPs and IT pros actually love to use. NinjaRMM increases business efficiency by combining monitoring, alerting, patching, antivirus, backup, and IT automation all within a single pane of glass. NinjaRMM has been named a Leader by G2Crowd and rated the #1 RMM across 8 categories, including ease of use, product direction, quality of support and overall satisfaction.

NinjaRMM Details

NinjaRMM is a powerful cloud-based IT management tool designed to save technician's time and minimize downtime.

We built NinjaRMM with the feedback from hundreds of Managed Service Providers and IT Managers and continue to work with our clients to provide the ultimate experience in "relaxed" monitoring & management. Our focus is to give our clients the easiest environment to work in through a modern and intuitive user interface, quick set-up, and a dedicated US-based support team.

NinjaRMM, LLC

NinjaRMM Screenshots

NinjaRMM Reviews

Showing 165 NinjaRMM reviews
Already have NinjaRMM?
What do you like best?

I can't limit this to just one item. I have used Ninja in the last two jobs. The ease of setting up monitors, software installations and running tasks on a per machine basis when something like a service crash occurs. Their implementation of Teamviewer makes remoting to a machine in my Organization as easy as clicking a single button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a space to make long term notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are very easy to work with and will work hard to keep you informed and give you the best price for the product. It is very easy to deploy and the cost savings and information it provides at your fingertips is amazing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If a service crashes for say, our security cameras, Ninja is set to see that and restart the service. Ninja has made being proactive with machine issues far easier. It notifies me when I have an HDD failing on a machine so I can plan ahead and purchase a drive to replace it and swap it out when it is most convenient for all.

It is an easy setup to be notified if a server goes down. It has saved me a few trips to the office in the middle of the night.

Centralized Anti-virus with Webroot.

There has been a cost savings by getting Teamviewer and Webroot packaged with Ninja that I would not have gotten direct from the vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Information Technology
What do you like best?

All of the integration possibilities. I can manage my enterprise AV, a ticketing system, and my remote access system from a single application. The scripting engine is very powerful and versatile as well. Being able to create parameters that can be called from the UI via an input field awesome. It also does patching for OS and 3rd party software as well as making inventory a breeze! The recent addition of BitLocker key management is another great feature. Before I had to rely on Microsoft AAD to store they key for my users, so now i have another location for management, I think the biggest game changer for us though is being able to install software to machines regardless of their connection to a local domain. We run a very decentralized organization and users aren't always (read hardly ever) in the office or on the VPN. I can now manage software installs completely silently anywhere in the world as long as they have a network connection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike it, but it would be great if NinjaRMM would pick up some of the features that a service like JumpCloud has. I get that they're first and foremost an RMM but it doesn't seem like a far leap to be a Daas provider. I also find their backup solution not super competitive in terms of pricing. $30 per server for 500GB of data and $5 per workstation for 50GB of data per month seems a bit on the high side. Amazon storage is cheap and so is Microsoft one drive. It would be nice to have this solution but I can't justify the cost overall for our org. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're considering Ninja I'd encourage you to reach out to them and get a demo, talk to the people. Ninja has been an amazing product for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solved the problem of silently installing software for my out of band users, which was a bigger pain point than i had realized. We've also realized the benefits of remote onboarding new employees. It's vital during this pandemic, but going forward will save us considerable money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We love the ability to provide comprehensive and instant support from a single pane of access - chiefly supported by useful integrations like "patch management" and "remote support technology (Teamviewer/Splastop). The mobile app has been invaluable for those "on the road" server reboots. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to see NinjaRMM continue to develop the features in the mobile app. We'd also like to see improvements to the reporting and the ability to create custom reports based on specific fields of data. We feel that the patching management is good, but has room for improvement as far as indicating which devices have failed to properly update, run patch scans, etc. There is basic functionality for these things, but the awareness to the MSP could be bolstered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We will never go back to the good ole days of manually "managing" our clients. NinjaRMM has revolutionized our delivery of managed services. Take your pick - 24x7x365 monitoring of server uptime & resource usage; automated management of Windows and Office patches; support for remote dial in products like Teamviewer and Splashtop. Making the leap to NinjaRMM appeared daunting but we couldn't have been more wrong. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NinjaRMM it is very functional and easy to use compared to other RMM's and we have tried quite a few of them, it integrates state of the art tools like Teamviewer for remote access and Webroot for threat detection. It gives you a fallback remote access tool (Splashtop) for when Teamviewer malfunctions or it is disabled by pesky users or application. Now with the addition of its cloud backup software it brings functionality to an entire new level. Additionally to this it is very very cost effective for the small / medium size MSP, much more cost effective that the other brand names. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, and this very very subjective, we don't (never) liked the name, when you provide a management solution with "Ninja" customers sometimes could be puzzled, I respect their decision naming the product, it is just not very well seen sometimes. I personally can't care less about the name as I love the functionality, that is all what matters to us but some "while labeling" or "rebranding" optional of the product would be good to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Complete management of customer's systems, it provides a lot of benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The NinjaRMM Software platform is simple and easy to use. It also allows for a lot of customization by allowing the use of standard scripting technologies instead of keeping you in a walled garden of their own. Also plenty of Integrations. Their customer support and their end-user focus with an easy voting system on future features and releases allow us to make it better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes releases of features can take a while for my taste - but that's part of development anywhere I guess. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your homework. Make sure it fits your workflows and needs. For us, it checked almost every box. The boxes it didn't check, they've been working on, and communicate with us regularly about its development and release. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest major problem was overcome with NinjaRMM's reliable software platform. I've used other RMM's in the past, and always had issues with false positives, or things not working reliably. No more false positives, nor do we have issues where updates don't get pushed, or software not deployed.

The major benefit realized with our company is the ability to create our own custom scripts ranging from Powershell to Java and VBScripts. Allow us to use industry-standard scripts gives us more support and flexibility to automate many tasks, and make resolving client issues seamless and faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The UI for NinjaRMM is such a breath of fresh air after using several other platforms. Obviously functionality is important (which it has a ton of), but when you spend hours a day in your RMM Platform, you don't want it to look like it was programmed in 1998 (cough cough Continuum, SolarWindsRMM and Kaseya).

The day-to-day speed of the Interface is faster than any product I've used in its class. I also really enjoy how user-friendly it is. When we bring on a new tech - they don't have to go through some Online Academy for how to use the product. It's easy to use right out of the box and has a breadth of features that make the platform a pleasure to use.

Support is really good. I've only had to reach out to support maybe 5 or 6 times in 3 years. Phone Support is fast when I need it and the techs on very helpful. Email Support is just as responsive.

Lastly, the Roadmap is fairly aggressive and Ninja is adding great features (I've been with them approx 3 years). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have to nitpick here, because there's little not to like. The Device Health graph on the main dashboard isn't hugely functional. It would be nice if it was even just clickable in the areas that need attention. The information displayed is easily available via search and reporting though.

My other nitpick is the Asset Management Reporting. I have clients I'd love to send these to on a monthly basis (and some that I do). It's a great report overall, but always includes the IPv6 details of each asset. It would be AWESOME if this could be customized to just include IPv4. It makes the report about 3x longer than it needs to be with this inclusion and it's visually detracting to have this huge blob of text on every page that isn't helpful to clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are lots of options in this space, but none that I've seen that do everything not only well, but make it enjoyable. Looking to the future and how frequently we troubleshoot from our Mobile Devices - look at the competitors mobile apps and the reviews of those apps. You'll see where they're (not) investing resources. NinjaRMM seems to be one of the few companies left that wasn't some other product acquired by another bigger company that's become stale. You can tell the workforce behind Ninja is proud of their product and actively working to make it #1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With any RMM tool, the obvious goal is minimizing the amount of time spend on sometimes mundane tasks or troubleshooting. Ninja does a great job here. I use Remote CMD a lot on client machines - it's great being able to do some cleanup, disk checks, new user creation etc from Command Line without needing to remote in and interrupt a user.

The custom scripting is AWESOME. Saves me a bunch of time. I have a great script to remove Windows 10 Bloatware that takes about 10 seconds and used to take me 15 - 20 minutes to do manually.

Troubleshooting from the road has saved me several times with the Mobile App. Look at the reviews on their mobile app - Ninja hit the ground running with this! Being able to pop it open and quickly force close an app for a client without a remote session is a huge time saver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With real-time device activity tap we can take care of alerts before they become problems. The way cloud-backup is integrated seamlessly with the platform is just great! Our clients love seen perfecly detailed reports every month, just give them piece of mind knowing a Ninja is working in the background keeping their bussines running flawlessly. We love it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Needs HelpDesk Ticket and email automation ASAP Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's other on the web but only one Ninja :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ninja has all the tools our techs need to solve almost all issues with just one click away. That's more time producing and less time traveling to the client's location because other systems don't have the necessary tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NinjaRMM has an amazing interface with a large feature set.

Managing updates is as simple as creating a new policy and applying it.

The interface is sleek and easy to use. We rarely have any issue finding anything we are looking for.

Customer access is a must have in today's world, and Ninja makes it easy.

The reports are concise where needed, or exhaustive if required. We have put the site through a massive test and it passed with flying colors.

Working with their sales and support teams has been a great experience. We had an issue with billing, but it was quickly resolved with no issue. It is very rare for us to find a company that provides support on the same level that our customers expect from us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be a bit buggy at times, requiring page reloads when the application has correctly pulled the data.

Splashtop, while mostly dependable, has errors like double chats. Splashtop seems to always be trying to upsell for the full feature set instead of the standard client they provide to RMMs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ninja allows us to see customer issues often before the customer knows they exist. We can identify drive, network, and device issues proactively. Auto remediation is an amazing tool that allows us to push a fix systematically. On average, customer resolution time has been reduced by 22% Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UU
What do you like best?

It is a software that today, you can determine that is quite advanced, thanks to the performance and functionality offered by this system, I love NinjaRMM because we can access to use a prudent centralized management in all the computers that a company can acquire, in digital terms logically, which means, that offers an appropriate order, to contain a control of all the systematization's of the platform at general levels, highlighting that their remote controls of local equipment are efficient considerably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be incredible an implementation of direct access to its interface, for the computers in which it is frequently accessed, for the daily work they perform, which is a fantastic solution, to avoid all the long process of login that requires this software, being somewhat confusing and annoying, when it comes to consistency, highlighting that it is also useful, more options for reporting, to determine more thoroughly the progress and defects presented. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NinjaRMM works wonderfully in small departments dedicated to IT, where these members can access and properly help users who keep registered on their business platform at considerable scales of guarantee, in the course of support questioned, without excluding that these processes are mostly fast and efficient, emphasizing that the alerts are customization, allowing information to be obtained whenever this data is needed at a given time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use NinjaRMM mostly in our IT department, to frequently support all registered users on the company's platform, it is precisely used to keep the computers we acquire updated to a protective environment against some threat, which could slow down the projects that are achieved to perform in the future, not excluding that thanks to this software we have also been able to monitor and help these individuals equally, with some problem presented, related to the subject of our work environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The rapid and effective customer support in addition to the easy to navigate user interface. Additionally, the bitdefender integration makes it very easy to check crucial aspects of hardware security, stability, and health from the main dashboard without generating overwhelming information until the user chooses to dig deeper into a particular computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The two aspects I disliked were our initial issues with TeamViewer integration (this was fixed by migrating to Splashtop and we haven't had issues since) and the fact that there is not built in function to delete a windows update across all devices. I believe that, given the inherent instability of Windows recently, this would be a fantastic feature that would save loads of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main problem we were able to solve using NinjaRMM was providing remote IT support while working from home due to COVID-19. However, following my return, NinjaRMM continued to be useful in monitoring our computers health, keeping our tech inventory up to date, gathering information needed for major network changes, and boosting the security of our entire system. Lastly, NinjaRMM's integration with splashtop gave us the ability to allow end users to remote into work computers from home increasing their flexibility and capability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

If You are new on the world of Managed services, Ninja Support will grab your hand and walked You through the process, i think the key for a good platform is a good support and that's exactly what you will get from Ninja. the fact that they are partnering with Team Viewer makes it perfect for troubleshooting and address issues faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their platform can get confusing at a times, but they are constantly improving on that, If you don't pay attention on the steps you might find yourself lost on it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret it, they are well prepared to help you all the way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

You can Remote on customers with TeamViewer or Slapshot, run scripts and open CMD without remoting on customer PC which makes it really convenient. Also if there is a project you want to accomplished, you can always contact their support and their support will be able to guide You for a best result; the status of the machines is another thing that you will be able to watch live, the fact that they have two remote engines helps a lot, if for some reason that day TeamViewer don't want to work, you can always enable slapshot, push the software and then remote from there, get the support to your client done and bring everything back the way you had previously configured. You can always address issues with scripts and after hours to don't interrupt your clients, You can also monitor firewalls with public static ip's and have a notifications to now if there is a problem with the line. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Support Team Lead
What do you like best?

Easy of use and general functionality over the other RMMs that I have used. I also really enjoy the Tasks feature as it has made installing software across multiple systems a very easy thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have a file distribution feature so that I don't always have to have a script. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot!! Our account manager, Adam, is great Very helpful when I have questions and will always transfer any issues he can't explain or figure out on his own, over to tech support which has gotten back with me within a few hours. Adam has even pushed a few ideas that I had for more features up to the design team to see if they can implement them in the near future Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Installing software across a whole 600+ end-user company was a breeze with the tasks feature. This made the deployment of several software installs take roughly an hour versus several days to a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We used another RMM and it was painful to set up and deploy software without blowing up systems. It got so bad that when a zero-day came out we had to run to every site and patch computers (sneaker-net). Ninja RMM has been great. We patch and manage all of our sites and computers. It's easy to set up and use. The support team is great and very helpful. I like the fact new improvements and implementations are always coming out. I also have the NinjaRMM app on my iPhone so I can patch and get the alerting right there. Ninja RMM works well with our ticketing system. Just waiting on some new implementations to make it even better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that I would like for NinjaRMM to have and I have requested or its coming in a future implementation. Besides that I love the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to patch all my windows and 3rd party software. It does not have every software but has the majority of them. It also patches the firmware and is easy to execute the patching. I also like the fact I can get into the backside of the systems and work on registry or files without impacting the user. I also like the scripting power (Bash and Powershell). {wished it could output results}, but it is a great tool. For me, I see a lot of potential in this software and its ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Administrator
What do you like best?

- easy of use

- easy to navigate user interface

- material design-like aesthetic

- fast customer support

- quick onboarding

- feature rich but not overwhelming

- automated scripts

-the phone app is also really great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- during the two week trial, i was unable to use the platform for a few days straight. their support reps assisted me with these problems, and after an update, i no longer had issues. because I was unable to use the product for a couple of days, they rectified this by extending my trial by an extra two weeks. that has been the only hiccup during my 7 months of experience with Ninja. The representatives reach out regularly to announce feature updates or to ask if SysAdmins like myself need any help with any of their offered features. It feels good to have them care about their clients' successes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understand what you need in an RMM. lots of RMMs are feature rich, but don't really excel in the features that your organization needs. Ninja, i think, follows the 'more is less' philosphy. in my opinion, they dont necessarily have all the features that exist in the world of rmm, but the features that they do have (which are a lot) they do very well. nothing has broken in my use of it for the past 7 months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-remote management of our hardware, many of them are more than 5 years old. I keep tabs on the systems to see if any hard drives are too full, or any OSes are outdated.

-i run remote scripts in powershell regularly. Its great to be able to run a script on a workstation in the background, while the user can still use the PC.

-I run this on the server we have to monitor all the information about it, and make sure that if anything fishy happens that I didnt approve, such as user creation or deletion, i am alerted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

NinjaRMM is easy to setup and use. It provides a lot of powerful functionality in a way that is easy to access. The built-in search allows you to search for a device by logged in user, which is a huge time saver!

Every advertised feature actually works, which isn't true for most other RMM platforms I have tried (SolarwindsMSP RMM, Atera, Syncro).

My favorite part of using NinjaRMM is the support team. They are quick to respond and have provided excellent support in every interaction I've had with them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacks some features of the bigger RMM platforms.

Network device monitoring is managed on the device with the NMS agent instead of the web console.

There's no NinjaPSA. I would love to see this added in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask yourself if the features Ninja lacks are worth the extra time spent dealing with issues on your current RMM platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

NinjaRMM has allowed me to solve issues for my clients quickly and has helped automate device setup and maintenance tasks.

Receiving alerts via the mobile app instead of email helps keep my inbox clutter free and allows me to take action from my phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of use, fast interface, easy to customize settings and reliable agent. Detailed view, excellent remote capabilities for working on endpoints without interrupting users.

Love the reporting and customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dedicated deployment tool, No support for linux, but they have advised this is coming in a future release. The third party tool they include for pushing out software is adequate, but doesn't support the installation or quite a few core products, i.e. MS Office Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend some time on a trial of Ninja, talk with the sales people and account reps, talk a look at Reddit reviews and comments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Different patching policies for different clients/devices makes it a very flexible solution, so much better than WSUS.

Good teamviewer integration.

The dashboard is easy to use and even with multiple customers/sites it is simple to see what clients require no remediation and which are waiting for patches, reboots etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I have been using Ninja for a while and it has made life so much easier. During lockdown I have still been able to support clients check and apply patches and jump on and give remote support using the excellent Splashtop remote control software.

It is fantastic value, support is great, whenever I have had an issue or a question the support team have responded quickly.

I really like the fact that they are constantly updating the product adding new features and being 100% cloud based means they do all the heavy lifting and we just get a fantastic product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No support for linux, but they have advised this is coming in a future release. The third party tool they include for pushing out software is ok but doesn't support the installation or quite a few core products, i.e. MS Office, but does handle the patching! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to create different patching policies for different clients/devices makes it a very flexible solution, so much better the WSUS.

Splashtop remote control is excellent no lag and no requirement to have a user present at the machine to accept the remote control session, and from a privacy perspective the end user receives a clear notification when you are connecting to their machine.

The dashboard view is intuitive and even with multiple customers/sites it is simple to see what clients require no remediation and which are waiting for patches, reboots etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

From Integrations to ease of use with the system as a business owner it is nice as I can grab quick over views and see whats happening quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Missing ability to work on mobile devices. It is the one pain point we are starting to see more of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is not the end all be all service. It is great for a company getting into the business of Rmm. With something that has less programming at the start and can get you going fast. We have looked into other companies including connectwise and we still have no reason to leave at this current point. It continues to provide more to the service and we expect to use this even if we have to go to another RMM as a secondary service later on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Updates, Fixes, Patches, Installs, Transfers, Monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TeamViewer integration makes remote fixes incredibly easy. Proactive monitoring keeps me ahead of problems. Fewer surprises mean fewer urgent calls rearranging my day. Ninja keep my clients organized and easy to access from one central place. So much information all at my fingertips, with an easy to install client-side program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a few growing pains early on, but the Ninja team has stepped up and owned the problems every time. Things are considerably smoother these days. Everybody has trouble from time to time, but how they are handled reveals the character of a company. I'm glad to partner with Ninja. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My clients are much better organized. I can pop in and fix an issue or assist a user from wherever I happen to be. Many problems are handled before the client knows there is trouble. I keep my clients happier, and the relationship is better with the excellent management tools Ninja provides. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Technology
What do you like best?

Ninja was so easy to setup. It's fun to tweak. The scripts are simple and there are even some basic templates. It tells me everything I need to know about a computer and what's going on.

The integrations have been a huge help. Their documentation is precise, easy to follow and accurate.

Our account manager actually cares and checks in on us every 2 weeks.

Good vendors are so rare, no matter the product. I'm not really sure I could love this product and this company any more than I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only things I can think that I wish was if Ninja made some their own basic ticketing system. That's not a complaint about the product at all, but the other partners they integrate are way more complicated and expensive than I'd like. I know Ninja would crush it if they made a simple one of their own that was tightly integrated with the Ninja portal.

Also, the NMS deployment is slightly clunkly. I would like Ninja to bring that in house too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I manage an in-house IT department and we always struggled with tracking hardware, history, and status.

No matter what we found, we just couldn't get one that was accurate and easy to keep up to date.

Ninja just DOES it. I don't have to think about it. I know all my machines in Ninja and the latest info on them is all right there.

This makes our network more visible, trackable. My team solves issues faster, more accurately, and in a happier way than ever before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pricing, reliability, support, and customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike, but the integrated cloudberry backup could allow more features. However, I've become less of a cloudberry fan over the years, and that has nothing to do with Ninja, or their integration.

I would love to see a PSA developed out of Ninja, since most RMM solutions are starting to include one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it now. You lose nothing by trialing the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No problems. Benefits are across the board. Accurate alerting, that doesnt require a full time tech to silence nonsense, and filter alerts. The update's work. I havent found an RMM solution where the updates truly work. The scripting.... Oh my god the scripting is fantastic. That also "just works"!

Another benefit for us, was that the pricing was clear, and affordable. It made our package pricing incredibly easy to setup, and clearly define what's included with our clients. Other RMM solutions offered alacart pricing, and in return, made us uncertain what to offer, causing us to under price our product/service, and lose money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It Consultant
What do you like best?

I am impressed by how consistent the Ninja interface is to use! It helps me keep ahead of support requests from my clients in a way no other RMM has done for me ( I’ve used 4 so far)! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s a lot to Ninja. I have to admit I have not had time to self-train on all the features. It would be nice to have regular training sessions. OOPS! After I wrote this, I called my rep at Ninja and found out how easy it is to schedule a training session with a tech. I just spent an hour with Ethan and now I have a much more complete understanding of Ninja's capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. You’re missing out otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I provide regular maintenance and problem solving to approximately 100 desktops and 5 servers, by myself. I think that speaks for itself. Update: I am now moving all my clients to MSP mode (I was a hybrid before), and Ninja is becoming a critical part of that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

There are so many things we can do with this product. I truly am amazed. I have used other 'RMM', and use Group Policies galore! But this is amazing. Everything works. Its easy, fast, and powerful. I was hoping the hype about one engineer can manage hundreds of PC's was true - and it is! Further, I put in a feature request, and AJ - the VP Product Dev - responds within hours - the feature already exists and showed me how to use it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When you reinstall the OS on a PC that already had the agent, it creates another ID for that same PC and you have to figure out which PC is 'the old one that got wiped' and which is 'the new one to keep'. But once you do, just delete the old one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I finally have all PC's running all windows updates of all types. I have scripts to install applications. I can export my entire inventory and get more details than I knew existed. I can see which hard drives are filling up and I replaced three other 'remote access' solutions for my users and operators. No more VNC, no more Team Viewer, no more GoToMyPC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.