NinjaRMM

4.9

NinjaRMM is a powerful cloud-based IT management tool designed to save technician's time and minimize downtime.

Work for NinjaRMM?

Learning about NinjaRMM?

NinjaRMM Reviews

Ask NinjaRMM a Question
Showing 40 NinjaRMM reviews
Jeremy H.

"Amazing new partner!"

What do you like best?

Our entire staff is onboard with Ninja and enjoying the ease of use. They are a great partner to work with and we feel we have a voice when asking about features or updates. The Ninja team is great to work with, very knowledgeable and friendly.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really a dislike, but there are a few features that I wish were implemented; however, I know they are in the works. Remote File and Registry explorer would be great to have. Also, updated integration with Connectwise is going to be helpful and getting BrightGauge integration completed will be a huge improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't be afraid to give them a chance. They are new and this turns some people away, but the company is really working for the MSPs and wants to be the best RMM out there.

Onboarding - The onboarding experience for a new technician is incredible. Getting them up and running is easy with the way that Ninja does 1 on 1 training along with their easy to use interface.

Management - I'm saving hours a week not having to babysit the RMM tool. Updates work as configured, scripts and monitors work as intended.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about NinjaRMM
Nate D.

"NinjaRMM - Our Strategic Partner - Simple and Powerful"

What do you like best?

We partnered with NinjaRMM after running demos of over a half dozen similar RMM tools. None of them were as intuitive as NinjaRMM or offered the amount of features. NinjaRMM is constantly developing their product and releasing updates based on feedback from their MSP client base. Their support is always available and they actually want to help you solve problems. They are a strategic partner that we could not live without.

We love the integration with Accelo (our PSA platform), Cloudberry (backups), Webroot (antivirus) and Malwarebytes (anti-malware).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about NinjaRMM. If there was something we didn't like we would have picked another RMM tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste your time looking any further. NinjaRMM is the only RMM tool you need.

NinjaRMM gives us the ability for just a few technicians to manage hundreds of endpoints from anywhere in the world with real-time insight into everyday problems and remote support through Teamviewer.

What Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) solution do you use?

George B.

"NinjaRMM has continuously provided a quality experience for us as an MSP"

What do you like best?

NinjaRMM is consistently bringing good features to our RMM platform that allow us to continually grow our level of support for our clients. The support and feedback is always personal and easy to resolve any issues or provide ideas.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing we dislike, aside from the occasional bugs which happens with anything, those are generally quickly resolved and not too disruptive to functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NinjaRMM makes onboarding and management of client devices a lot easier than other RMM tools I've used. Despite several key features still on the roadmap or in development not being ready for production use, they're certainly worth waiting for and hopping on-board with Ninja sooner rather than later as the company has a good direction and will surely overtake many of the older RMM platforms as one of the best solutions for RMM.

NinjaRMM has allowed us to quickly and painlessly onboard new customers and efficiently assess and address any incidents and issues on their systems. NinjaRMM provides an easy to use interface that allows us to train technicians with it in a breeze, allowing them to be more productive right at the start without a steep learning curve.

Ryan F.

"NinjaRMM, simple, effective and scalable RMM Platform"

What do you like best?

Customer service is one of many areas that Ninja excels in. Support is always available and they have a solution or workaround for pretty much anything. The automation and reporting is probably the best we have seen in the market for an MSP. It is simple to search for an endpoint, run a script, get alerts, monitor critical server and network devices. Network monitoring is another key factor in our decision to choose NinjaRMM. Seeing netflow from a single pane all from the cloud is pretty awesome. Patch Management works 99% of the time for us (which is great in IT). Usually the issues are NOT from Ninja, rather Microsoft or an issue with an endpoint causing a patch to fail. Great thing is you can see the failed patch, get an error code and just fix it. Remote Access using Splashtop is simple and works great. If you prefer TeamViewer they can just add that on as well. We use Webroot and Bitdefender depending on the customers needs and Ninja has that covered as well. Overall a great platform that constantly offers innovation.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get a lag when running a reset on an alert or the device may wait a few seconds to respond. It could be our way of saying why isn't everything instant..... This only happens a handful of times and it's the only real negative I can come up with. Really a not a big deal at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall A+

Patch Management issues, Secure Remote Access, Asset Management, RAID Alerts for servers, Active Directory and Exchange Server Monitoring, Router issues (misconfigurations), helping businesses keep up with compliance.

Lincoln E.

"Good product, Great Support"

What do you like best?

We all want a product that works well and has great support. Ninja RMM meets and exceeds that benchmark. Ninja has an easy to use, well laid out user interface with plenty of options to meet varying needs in the RMM market. When things don't work as expected the support team is exceptional. They take the time to understand your specific issue and get the problem resolved in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

At times certain screens load slowly and I'm impatient. Ninja does stay on top of this issue and resolves it when the problem occurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do the training Webinar before implementing. This product will work for any size business looking for remote monitoring and management.

We are using NinjaRMM to manage almost 200 devices remotely. Very little time is required on site to remediate issues that arise from malware threats, updating Windows or software, or providing end user support.

Robert W.

"Ninja RMM"

What do you like best?

Clean and intuitive. Rapidly evolving. Ninja fits the way we do business and the team has been great to work with since the beginning.

They have a solid road map and are continually working to improve the product.

Implementing new features and integrations has been incredibly easy. They do a great job of making it easy for us.

We were an early adopter and have watched Ninja RMM grow. It's a great product and it's gaining momentum quickly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I don't say this lightly. We used to deal with various issues when we used other RMM products. With Ninja, we set it up and went back to work.

We do change things as new features are included, but normally we don't have to do much once our policies are set.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend trying it.

Ninja has simplified our endpoint management drastically.

It has a great and growing feature set with integrations that fit our business.

As this product has continued to evolve, we have become more reliant on it for that single point of management we need. It has the features that matter across our client base.

Simply put, it just works. We have so few issues with our managed customers, our techs are now easily handling 20% more endpoints than with our prior system.

Muriel S.

""Extraordinary RMM that has a huge amount of potential""

What do you like best?

Client administration is one of numerous zones that Ninja exceeds expectations in. Backing is constantly accessible and they have an answer or workaround for practically anything. The mechanization and detailing is most likely the best we have found in the market for a MSP. It is easy to scan for an endpoint, run a content, get cautions, screen basic server and system gadgets. System observing is another key factor in our choice to pick NinjaRMM. Seeing netflow from a solitary sheet all from the cloud is quite wonderful. Fix Management works 99% of the ideal opportunity for us (which is incredible in IT). Generally the issues are NOT from Ninja, rather Microsoft or an issue with an endpoint making a fix come up short. Extraordinary thing is you can see the fizzled fix, get a blunder code and simply fix it. Remote Access utilizing Splashtop is basic and works extraordinary. On the off chance that you lean toward TeamViewer they can simply include that too. We use Webroot and Bitdefender relying upon the clients needs and Ninja has that secured too. In general an incredible stage that always offers development.

What do you dislike?

On occasion certain screens load gradually and I'm fretful. Ninja stays over this issue and resolves it when the issue happens.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best nature of administration at the cost out of any RMM instrument we were taking a gander at. When you get familiar with the interface and how things work it is truly smooth, however it very well may be entirely startling at first.

Ninja has rearranged our endpoint the executives definitely. It has an incredible and developing list of capabilities with reconciliations that fit our business. As this item has kept on developing, we have turned out to be increasingly dependent on it for that solitary purpose of the executives we need. It has the highlights that issue over our customer base. Basically, it just works. We have so few issues with our oversaw clients, our specialists are presently effectively dealing with 20% a larger number of endpoints than with our earlier framework.

"Great user experience"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and well designed screens. It feels light weight even though it has all the features we need. I've tested 5-10 other RMM programs and they are very cumbersome and awkward. NinjaRMM gets it right and their team continues to improves on new features. For remote control they use Team Viewer Enterprise which really is an important part of the NinjaRMM experience. Plus they have simplified built-in good pricing desktop backup and virus protection.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app yet and the web version doesn't work well on a mobile. Also, no mobile device management built in like other platforms have.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need RMM and remote support that is simple and extension for PCs and Macs, NinjaRMM is great. If you need advanced app sandboxing, security and MDM then look elsewhere.

We manage our 60+ PCs and Macs at all of our stored using NinjaRMM. Overall, it works great and is a pleasure to use.

Andrew V.

"Awesome Windows Remote Management"

What do you like best?

Ninja is awesome because it gives us the ability to remotely push installs, updates and see what is going on with windows computers with our company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is default software built in to push to devices (example... Chrome, Adobe reader, etc) but you can't manually push them to devices but instead have to build custom installers to push to devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best quality of service for the price out of any RMM tool we were looking at. Once you learn the interface and how things work it is pretty smooth, but it can be pretty scary at first.

We didn't have an easy way to get remote support on the back end for our windows machines. It took a lot of time to run updates for people and push software. This program gives us the ability to push that software and updates for users without having to take over their screen for a bit and we can do it all at once which saves us a ton of time.

Michael K.

"Excellent resource for 1-Person IT "Department""

What do you like best?

As the title indicates, I am a 1 man IT department (Manager is the official title) whose duties range from rebuilding computers to administering HP switches and a clustered Windows RDP environment. When I got into this role there was no commercial AV or any IT management software. I quickly realized that administering 150 computers at multiple sites was going to be a nightmare. Ninja incorporates AV (we use Vipre), Teamviewer for remote support, managed Windows Updates, and Inventory control. Support is also very helpful to answer questions as the site is FILLED with information (almost too much to learn).

What do you dislike?

Navigating the online console can be a bit of a frustration as there is no "home button". The inability to Net30 bill vs having to use a Credit Card. I also wish they incorporated a Belarc type feature to determine the license keys of different installed software.

Legal corporate company wide AntiVirus. 90% of my users are remote so Teamviewer allows me to support them while cutting down travel costs. Managed Windows updates allows me to ensure every computer is up to date without having to have in house WSUS or SCCM. Reporting allows to have real time up to date inventory.

Al-x S.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I like that if I have any kind of issue with the product or any other services they provide, I call my representative and she answers and knows who I am. The one time I called and did not get through, she called me back without having to leave a voicemail. She assisted me with finding the right person to help me with my technical problem and made sure it was resolved.

What do you dislike?

Finding a dislike is very hard for me. If I had to pick one thing, it would be that we can not brand the dashboard with our own logo or have a branded login at a sub-domain.

NinjaRMM provides everything our company needs to function. Whether it be antivirus solutions, backup solutions, monitoring solutions, or just being able to restart all the computers in a company at once. We can do anything we require remotely as long as the endpoint has an internet connection and can boot.

Ben P.

"Outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

Techs are knowledgeable to quick to respond. I love the option for a call back instead of waiting on hold. Everyone I have talked to has been quick to respond. Also if they do not know an answer they are honest and connect me to someone who does.

What do you dislike?

I wish the interface was a little quicker. Sometimes I need to hit back space twice to get back to the list of computers. I dont like knowing what is not backed up at a glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Far and away the simplest ( I have used Kaseya in the past) and easiest to use.

I use ninja to monitor all of our computers for Spyware,backups and updates. We are using ninja to turn the corner from being a reactive company to a proactive company.

Steve R.

"Great RMM that has a ton of potential"

What do you like best?

Ninja is a great fit for us with a great price. We've begun using it in our MSP business and it is doing all of our pactching. I love the ease of use, and the interface is nice and clean. I probably like the interface the best which easily shows our clients and status of devices

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see the ability to bring in custom MIBS for network devices. That is lacking right now and it does limit our ability to do some monitoring of SAN solutions. Specifically Lenovo storage units.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to understand what your needs are. Ninja is a growing product and value is great but there are some limitations. Mainly in regards to monitoring network devices. It does really well with Servers.

Ninja addresses all our patching and monitoring needs across our clients.

Alex B.

"An MSP's Best Friend With An Actually Good UI/UX"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use interface that puts user-experience and design first. You can tell that it is well thought out stands far and above the UX of many of the competitors on the market. I have tried competitors like Atera who are great price-wise, but it is clear that their focus is on features and getting them out the door quickly. NinjaRMM focuses more on refining the product, creating a great User Experience, and really thinking through deep integrations. I am excited for the future of the product as it grows.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it integrated with some more robust solutions like Zapier which would go a long way. In addition, it would be great if it had integrations with Help Desks like Help Scout and invoicing software like Harvest and QBO. Some competitors have much more integrated on the help desk front. Much of this would be greatly improved by integrating with something like Zapier though. Mac management could be improved as well, though, it was explained that it is now a large focus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an RMM that is cloud-first and fully featured with a great development team behind it, NinjaRMM is a no-brainer. It has some limitations but they seem to be going in the right direction and they are constantly adding to the software.

Monitoring computers for clients and managing computers through the use of remote actions as well as TeamViewer and other remote desktop features. We have been able to manage dozens of computers for clients and push out patches and monitor them so that the client feels protected.

William C.

"Great company, direct line of contact to to C suite, RMM that just works with great integrations"

What do you like best?

First and Foremost an RMM needs to stay online, provide relevant actionable information, and patch properly. We moved from 2 other tools, they started with a K and N but always had issues with basic functionality. Not only did Ninja work out of the box, the integrations and choices provided allowed us to provide best in class add-ons for other valuable services to our client base. All while maintaining a single pane of glass to manage from. The time and effort saved was well worth the forlklift move.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning there was a bit confusion on information that was provided via integration with other tools. We had to work with the engineers to clear up hard drive SMART notifications and clarification on why certain patches were failing. Some of the fault was in the Ninja tool set, but some I think were due to how some of those tools relayed information in to Ninja. But the issues were always handled quickly and resolutions were found; some took longer than others. Reporting is still light, but I understand that is on the roadmap.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely give it a real try. Dive deep, talk to their engineers. And really think about what you need this tool to do for you. Stop paying for tools that you do not need.

Like all RMM's it is a work force multiplier. What was once performed by 12 techs is not handled by 3. It also allows for scaling operations and on boarding quickly because of its intuitive interface.

Chris H.

"Ninja Has helped bring Automation to IT Ops"

What do you like best?

Ninja supports Mac and Windows with a Linux agent on the road map. Windows patching and 3rd party patching are great! The Script library has been a great tool for our team.

What do you dislike?

Currently, they do not offer a mobile app but that is on the roadmap for this year.

Ninja has helped us bring automation to our team and cut back on the number of man-hours it takes to run daily maintenance on our environment. The script library will be the next item to help out team dive more into automation.

Lucas W.

"ninjaRMM slices through the competition"

What do you like best?

We know all too well that your vendor will make or break you. The team at ninjaRMM has built a solution that simplifies the RMM platform for technology providers with a modern approach. Our experience with the team at ninjaRMM moves the bar way up when it comes to supporting our technicians and third-party integrations. We have found them to not only listen to us but provide responsive and intelligence solutions in a timely manner. Status Pros keeps our client satisfaction levels high by using solutions that actually work they way they are supposed to, ninjaRMM is by far our best and leading solution loved by all of our clients. We can extend the ninjaRMM platform to our clients allow them access to their collateral including beautiful reports and shared access to all the features ninjaRMM offers.

What do you dislike?

Our excitement around ninjaRMM has us looking forward to the roadmap ahead for solutions that are not yet supported. This means we'll have to wait for these solutions as they become available. As a start-up, ninjaRMM is using modern software solutions which can slow down the adoption process for solutions that are not yet modernized to support their API framework.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is only one option for ninjaRMM and that's their SaaS model. They use an API framework that allows for integrations with third-party software to provide that single-pane of glass experience. They have a well-rounded "out-of-the-box" solution set and are continuing to mature their features and capabilities. The executive team and leadership is experienced and driven to be the leader in the RMM space.

Status Pros wanted to find a cost-effective solution that would scale with us as we grew. Our experience with other RMM solutions found us wasting time "getting it to work" instead of building real solutions for automation, scripting, remote control, monitoring with "action on" sequencing, integration with third-parties through a single-pane of glass, and a cloud platform that allows us to properly manage our clients from any device, anywhere, anytime.

Matt J.

"Simply the best modern RMM for MSPs serving small businesses!"

What do you like best?

As a small business focused MSP and someone that does his best to watch and test what's out there of RMM tools, NinjaRMM really hit the nail on the head with a great balance of speed, accessibility and features from a high-value RMM. If you're looking for a way to improve your level of service tools, take a look at NinjaRMM and you won't regret it.

What do you dislike?

There are a few improvements to the integrated Backup capabilities that are in the works and I am excited to see. The primary issues that I may have had with NinjaRMM have 90% of them already buttoned up and rolled out in the last 9 months that I have used it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a small business MSP and want to find a great up and comer MSP partner, NinjaRMM will not fail to meet your expectation and make you feel valued as a customer.

I am able to rollout agents, keep machines up-to-date and protected with ease! Keeping it simple, I have found that the performance and choice of their solution partners shows me that they love and appreciate the same leaders in the industry that I have grown to love.

Josh L.

"Easy to use, yet powerful RMM tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is now to get insight into our computers to see software installed, if they need windows updates and Ram/cpu/hard drive usage. I also love that Teamviewer license was included by NinjaRMM when we purchased it giving us the most up to date teamviewer for remote support.

What do you dislike?

I really think that their help guides / tutorials could use some more help to improve user experience when first starting

We needed to get some insight on how our windows devices are doing as well as the ability to push updates and run commands remotely. This has really made us more productful as a company as we don't need to hijack a user to get stuff done on their computers.

James A.

"Ninja RMM, a solid product."

What do you like best?

Simple and effective with excellent account and technical support. I was on the fence for years about embracing the MSP model and RMM software and so far I could not be happier with my choice to move forward with Ninja and their integrated Teamviewer, and Webroot AV and DNS filtering.

What do you dislike?

Not much to put here, only very minor issues or feature requests that they are happy to address.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it!

I'm able to be more proactive and provide a more positive and consistent user experience.

"NinjaRMM Experience"

What do you like best?

Clean and easy to use interface. Not having to go through menu after menu to find what you're looking for is a true time saver. The TeamViewer access is excellent. We switched from a competing remote access product. I personally never had any issues with it, but I've had several clients tell me how much better TeamViewer is and how much better it is. Having happy clients is definitely a good thing!

What do you dislike?

Reports and automation could be better. Ninja's strength is also a weakness. The simplicity of the platform is excellent, especially when learning an new RMM, however this does mean some features you may want are lacking. Ninja has done a good job of introducing new features, however if you rely heavily on reports or automation, you will want to look at other offerings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give a trial run. It doesn't cost any money for a demonstation. If it's a good fit for your organization, then great! If it isn't a good fit, then I'm sure you'll find an RMM platform that will accomodate the needs of your business and clients.

We needed an easy to way keep client machines updated, allow us to easily access systems remotely and provide a way to clients to access office workstations from home. Ninja has allowed us to do this in a well-integrated way that doesn't break the bank.

Timothy M.

"Great Product and Great Team"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness of the support and sales teams has been fantastic. Any time I have had an issue they have worked with me to resolve in timely manners.

What do you dislike?

Some tasks require more clicking through menus than necessary, such as accessing a companies policy settings.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time getting to know and implementing the tools. There is much more under the hood than initially seen.

Ninja enables me to not only be proactive but to quickly respond to customers issues with their computers. I am able to perform remote maintenance without having to interrupt users or even be on site.

David S.

"NinjaRMM is an essential tool in my toolkit!"

What do you like best?

NinjaRMM is very intuitive and easy to use. I particularly like the ability to quickly access PC resources without having to do a remote session on the computer and interrupting a client. For example, it's not uncommon to restart a stopped service. I can review the event logs and see processor, disk, and memory status if a PC is running slow. I love being able to deploy Teamviewer and Webroot SecureAnywhere with one agent deployment. Teamviewer and Webroot are best of breed and well integrated with NinjaRMM. In fact, no other tool comes close to the level of integration with Teamviewer. NinjaRMM includes a Corporate Teamviewer license that saves me hundreds of dollars annually. I now use Cloudberry for Cloud backup, and I'm looking forward to the one pane of glass integration with NinjaRMM that they are working on!

What do you dislike?

I still want to see an easy way to schedule reboot of a computer with a simple right-click option rather than have to set a policy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Some features of MaxFocus I was accustomed to are not available in NinjaRMM. For example, I can't easily schedule a computer for a reboot unless I set up a custom policy. There isn't an indicator to tell me if a computer needs a reboot to apply patches. I do like that NinjaRMM is billed monthly with no contract commitments, same as MaxFocus. Pricing is competitive.

I monitor my clients computers and ensure they are patched and protected. NinjaRMM is bundled with Teamviewer, my main remote control tool. NinjaRMM also includes diagnostic tools that help me deal with problems before clients even know about them.

Jarrett E.

"Extended Team"

What do you like best?

What we like best about the Ninja team is they feel like an extension of our own team! The Ninja Team understands what a sense of urgency is as well!

What do you dislike?

"Device Down" condition needs some work. The condition only allows you to set one specific time before a ticket will be created. During the day from 9-5, I would like to know when a server goes down immediately. I would like to be able to set the condition for 1 minute. After hours, I would like to be able to set another condition for this trigger. Possibly 30 minutes.This way we are not getting tickets for server reboots, maintenance, etc during the evening.

The number one business problem we are solving is automation. Benefits, I can go on and on. Ninja provides an accurate alerting system that integrates with ConnectWise. Another huge benefit is the partnership Ninja has with Shadow Protect and Webroot. We use both products and save a considerble amount of money.

"Want To Be Ninja Friend?"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can use the CMD terminal remotely no need to bother anyone for any kind of information. When it comes to 3rd party patching which is always a difficult thing to keep track of, all of it is automated wonderfully. The web portal itself works beautifully, simplistic and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

At times it does feel over simplified, there are certain tasks that I like to administrate, but ninja is wonderful for helping with that.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great portal and service to use, get acquainted with the graphs and reports it can generate.

Remote access and reports.Ninja has been great with gaining quick access with the user and any information that I need for any kind of report ninja has it right there! Ooverall performance is great, there is no lag, whenever I'm running any specific command it generates it as if I were in person!

AI

"NinjaRMM"

What do you like best?

Ninja has been a helpful tool for expediting business operations and managing a large number of client machines. Our account manager, Christopher Thomas, along with their support has been phenomenal in addressing our needs and questions quickly and rolling out helpful features based on our input.

What do you dislike?

There is little support for Mac OSX and we are unable to identify new devices on the network.

We've been able to automate processes with the scripting tools for several machines or clients at once. We are able to be proactive with problems such as disk space and threat management with this tool.

Patrick W.

"NinjaRMM - Easy & Intuitive User Interface"

What do you like best?

I really like the universal search bar to look for devices easily and integration with the current suite of programs (i.e. TeamViewer)

What do you dislike?

There really is not a dislike that I have as of the writing of this review.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The suite of integrated programs/apps, remote access capabilities, and ease of use are my recommendations

The business problems I am solving now are reporting, easy to find logs, activity stream on right hand side of each devices.

Brian W.

"Maintenance and Monitoring Made Easy"

What do you like best?

I love that my techs and I can run some troubleshooting tasks without having to access the desktop directly.

What do you dislike?

Preparing a download link manually instead of it being a button on the agent creation screen.

Scheduled maintenance and updates have helped keep support time more predictable. Since we know when the updates for clients are coming in, we know when to keep more people available for reactive help and when we can keep people working in their more proactive roles.

Ted F.

"NinjaRmm "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, customization, competitive pricing

What do you dislike?

There really needs to be a mobile app. This is the largest gaff in the offering.

NinjaRMM allows me to offer enterprise class network monitoring for low cost. With the larger products available in the space we have almost needed a full time resource just to manage the RMM implementation which is not ideal. With Ninja I am able to keep my talent customer focused since their product just works.

Michael G.

"ninja software work beyond what i expected "

What do you like best?

I can set it up to run all my maint for me the reporting is ease to under stand

tech support is the best I have had with any RMM tool I have used

What do you dislike?

has nothing bad to say the service is work so far the way I want it to work

keep my clients computers healthy and up to date and solving problums befor they happen

Matt M.

"Ninja"

What do you like best?

I can scale Ninja to meet my demands. The gui is responsive, which I like.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the reload crashes on the portal when refreshing. Right mouse click functionality would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

More time for me to sell other clients now that alerts are handling the heavy lifting

"NinjaRMM Powerful Tools for MSP's"

What do you like best?

Ease of deployment probably. One executable and everything is installed automatically. You have remote access to the device within minutes. NinjaRMM has brought this 30 year old IT Services company the most bang for our bucks.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! Everything has worked as promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Yo have nothing to loose.

The WebRoot integration has been a great add-on and become another source of revenue for us. With the addition of Cloudberry backups we will have a another area that will generate more margin for us this year.

Andre M.

"NinjaRMM is my go to software for my MSP Business...."

What do you like best?

I love the dashboards, the NMS, and Cloud Alerts..

What do you dislike?

Not much to say that I don't like yet...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NinjaRMM is one of the best RMM companies out there. Friendly people and great leaders running the company. I can foresee this company being around for a while!

It allows me to manage a LAN without having to be there all the time! This is important especially if your a one-man team like myself. It will allow you to scale your business more efficiently becuase you can grow with NinjaRMM.

CI
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Why not Ninja RMM"

What do you like best?

As for managed services it is sound and a very serviceable product. It is not as mature as some older products, but it very functional and improving at a rapid rate. Affordable and certainly adjusting to the latest technology. It is less than a year I since I started using Ninja and they have handled everything I need and have incorporated WebRoot SecurityAnywhjere and Webroot DNS - that is moving forward.

What do you dislike?

There screens aren't always intuitive for 'my' style, TeamViewer is getting better - very vital.. It could be better. Help Video or usage documentation needs to be expanded.

User sights with multiple screens in Portrait mode. Controller errors being reported as drive errors - this occurs when the USB drives have phone charging cords plugged in or jump drives ....

Wesley J.

"Great RMM software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and simple to setup. Cloud based remote support has helped us better serve our clients.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have an option to intergeate with other programs we use.

Ninja helps us better support our clients by tempting into their devices and resolving several errors relating to OS fails or viruses.

Joseph A.

"Great Experiance"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, i like the product is very simple and easy

What do you dislike?

Nothing, its a great product that works and that's alli can expect

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use It!

Client Control

Jorge P.

"By far the best RMM out there. "

What do you like best?

One of the best RMM you can find, works out of the box, is web base so you can access virtually anywhere. If you are looking for a good and solid RMM, this is the one you need.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any dislikes yet, so far so good.

Helps me maintenancey customers workstations up and running 24/8

UW
User in Writing and Editing

"Very Powerful Tool"

What do you like best?

Allows our small company to make a big impact with our customers.

What do you dislike?

No negative experience so far. We've been extremely pleased and impressed with how Ninja advances our relationships with our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use makes this solution attractive to small companies.

Saves time when delivering top notch service to our customers

AI

"Ninja-fied"

What do you like best?

Simple, just simply simple - YET powerful and continuing to improve. Then there is the support staff - Just WOW!

What do you dislike?

No much to dislike, staff are very responsive, fun yet professional.

It was just yesterday got Ninja notified of a potential failing hard drive allowing us time to get a backup before a complete failure.

Turk B.

"Ninja RMM end user experience"

What do you like best?

Single pane review of all my clients. The click to connect and the quick remediation has saved us time and money

What do you dislike?

appears there are issue searching for version of operating systems

Remote maintenance and asset management

Learning about NinjaRMM?

* We monitor all NinjaRMM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.