RepairShopr Reviews & Product Details

RepairShopr Overview

What is RepairShopr?

With essentials like POS, CRM, ticketing, and integrated billing, plus powerful extras like built-in marketing and reporting tools, RepairShopr is the most complete repair shop business platform available. Check out our video to learn more: https://youtu.be/1qLuy3-JUIE

RepairShopr Details
Danish, German, English, Finnish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Tonga (Tonga Islands)

RepairShopr is an all-in-one system that integrates tickets, CRM, invoices, and marketing into a platform designed for repair shops.

Servably
N/A

RepairShopr Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the RepairShopr community
Have you used RepairShopr before?

RepairShopr Reviews

Showing 21 RepairShopr reviews
Already have RepairShopr?
What do you like best?

The most helpful part of RepairShopr is that it is so easy to manage customer accounts and their associated tickets. The inventory system is also extremely helpful when trying to sell to customers. It saves me time with the customer so that I am not running back and forth between the front where I am with the customer and the back store room where the product is kept.

I am also a fan of the ticket system and how easy it is to manage tickets that are assigned to me. RepairShopr allows me to sort my tickets by however I want. I can see tickets based off of status, tech, customers, issue, type, and other selections. This is extremely helpful whenever I am going through and auditing tickets for myself and my team.

Another thing that I use RepairShopr for a lot is communicating with customers. When I am in a ticket for a customer I can send them sms text messages and emails all within the ticket itself. That way anyone who is looking at the ticket can see any and all communication that I have had with the customer. And then when a customer replies to one of my messages on the ticket, I get a convenient email in my inbox saying they replied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult and glitchy at times to work with. Changing permissions to employees can be quite troublesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely consider using RepairShopr. I have only used it while working at a small company with a small team. I can see how it can be somewhat messy for larger teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RepairShopr has excellent reporting tools that are great at helping analyze data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technician and Owner
Sales Specialist
What do you like best?

This system is very simple to use, thanks to the fact that it has a very friendly interface that allows you to edit and create from forms to tickets, it is also capable of issuing the best detailed reports to make budgets or make decisions in the shortest possible time .

I like it because as a small company it has allowed me to grow and grow in my business without fear that this system does not provide me with the necessary functions. I also like the personalization system that it brings, because this system is scalable over time with the growth and development of my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do like and that I do not like very much was to be able to know all the functions that this software has, it is very complete but it takes time to fully manipulate RepairShopr without making mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely, this system is one of the best I have been able to use since the beginning of my business, and today I have been using it for 3 years, and I have been able to grow together with this system in the safest way and without any stress. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this system since it will be your best acquisition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To be able to count on RepairShopr has been the best thing that has happened to my business, since it allows me to be able to integrate it with the electronic mail and this way to be in more direct contact with my clients, also it allows us to send on a monthly or annual basis the respective invoices to my clients.

It also allows us to automatically issue the respective invoice when the customer has purchased an item or paid for a service without being aware of it, the inventory module is quickly integrated with this system allowing us to work in the most optimal and safe way possible . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, IT Managed Services
What do you like best?

Integrates in payment processing, billing, ticketing, and customer management all under one roof Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lacking support for key integrations, and new features take a long time to roll out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Defintely give it a try. It's not as heavily full features as Kaseya or Connectwise, but with integrated payment processing, it might be a great fit for your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a single tool allowing us to integrate in ticketing, customer tracking, invoicing, and payments, all through a single interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automotive Technician
What do you like best?

I like that I can get to my data anyplace, particularly can finish tickets nearby and complete everything before returning back to the workplace. The engineers appear to be continually including new highlights. Extremely responsive UI. All cloud based! Authorizing is shabby and straightforward. They have a standout amongst the best help groups and are continually expanding the capacities of their CRM. In the event that I needed to limit a certain something; the customizations appear to be perpetual. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically except for the print usefulness is the greatest issues we've kept running into. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe and keeping in mind that I do, free preliminary adaptation to check whether it addresses your issues. Converse with the group at repairshopr. They will enable you to make sense of what is directly for you and hear you out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receipt creation, ticket the executives, stock administration, and client data/reports. This software supplanted an in-house programming application we were utilizing for ticketing earlier. This has made things simpler and taken the weight of self-support of our plate and it enables our entire group to keep in contact with every one of the issues in a single spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Technical Specialist
What do you like best?

I really like to be able to count and access information in order to see the performance of my business before arriving at the office. I also like the way how this system allows me to have a complete database of all my clients in an organized way and I am very impressed how it gets to synchronize with other applications.

RepairShopr is one of the best CRMs for any repair or service workshop. They built their base for computer repair shops and repair phones / tablets. However, they made their service grow beyond that. They are integrated with a long list of other services. They have one of the best support teams and constantly increase the capabilities of their CRM. If I had to reduce one thing, the customizations seem endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

From time to time system errors arise, which has quickly reported to the technical support team in order to improve the functions of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely this system is one of the most complete I have used so far, even having the technical support team has been fundamental for me, because they have helped me discover the functions that are ideal for my business in order to be able to maintain its growth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to RepairShopr I have been able to complete the ticket system and have the invoices so that they can be sent to each one of my clients without many complications. It has also allowed us to be better trained in order to better track each department in my business. It has also been useful to be able to make future estimates, and track the prices of my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

It really is great that RepairShopr integrates PSA, invoicing, tickets, and much more. Clients can go on their portal and pay their invoices. I love all of the integrations with 3rd party apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t have any complaints at all. There are improvements released all the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a solution to manage my customer base, invoice, track tickets and pull reports from one solution. It’s great with integrating with QuickBooks as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This program is relatively user friendly. I'm no computer genius, but I can use Repairshoppr with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When syncing the program with quickbooks, there's a bit lacking. For instance, when entering the cost of a product, our company uses thousandths (*we price by weight), and repairshoppr doesnt allow for that. So when the invoice syncs with quickbooks, the final price is off by a few cents. Another issue I've seen, is that it sends it over as a PO and not an invoice number, so you have to go in QB and correct the invoice and the price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are better able to keep track of our jobs, costs, and customers with this program. It has also been helpful with estimating jobs, as it keeps track of our inventory and the prices of our products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Technician
What do you like best?

I like having an organized database of clients and the ability to synchronize repairshopr with other applications like square. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel it’s more complicated than other programs. Still learning about all the bells and whistles a year after getting it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m keeping my client base organized and tickets up to date with repairshopr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Easily make tickets, invoices, and create purchase orders to manage inventory. They are always adding new features and updating the software to make things easier and more convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Print functionality is the biggest issues we've run into. They released Auto Printr awhile back and this did not completely solve issues with printing, but does help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoice creation, ticket management, inventory management, and customer information/ reports. RepairShopr replaced a in-house software application we were using for ticketing prior. This has made things easier and taken the pressure of self-maintenance of our plate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The developers seem to be constantly adding new features. Very responsive UI. All cloud based! Licensing is cheap and easy to understand (compared to other PSA/CRM tools for IT/computer repair companies). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the billing features take some time to get used to, if you're coming from ConnectWise or a similar platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a sub 20-man team, this is probably the best software currently out there. Give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time management, billing, customer management, team management, customer analysis, customer interaction through the customer portal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

They had a lot of options to track my business sales Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer service wasn't great, unwillingness to help with training and product knowledge, price point, lack of integration, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cell phone repair Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can access my information anywhere, especially can complete tickets onsite and get everything done before returning back to the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are some specific requests that have been made for feature improvements that seem to be put to the back burner that everyone is complaining about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although the program is great, and there are a lot of functions and apps tied to it. Requests for other add-ons and functionality fall on deaf ears. With the AutoPrintr app you can definitely connect and direct multiple printers, so it's best to get that label, and receipt printer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RepairShopr has helped me to complete tickets and get my billing out to my customers along with helping with paperwork. My previous software was only available in the office, so I would have to comeback and finish all of my paperwork at the office at night. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Email notifications. Can send estimates to customers and can approve through email. Very convenient Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to lock a ticket when complete once ticket is marked closed. Only complaint Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Free trial version to see if it meets your needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reduction of phone calls. Updates sent about status of repairs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CC
What do you like best?

Active development, broad feature set, We needed more options and better inventory support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Search function has gotten worse during our time as a subscriber Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

needed a single solution inventory and pos and ticket tracker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of use, I like the ticket flow part of the application Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not really anything to dislike, but if I had to pick something, I would pick that there needs to be more alerts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ticket organization and updating Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

It works great, you can integrate with other software and save you time and perform better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far none, everything works as it should. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keep track of customer tickets and sync between plataforms, specially ninjarmm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Integration with Ninja, the RMM tool suite I use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't create all the reports I would like. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a ticketing system that integrated with my RMM software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love this software because they make it so easy to manage all your customers under one roof, it's so easy to find them and reflect on how much they have spent on what products and services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything I dislike from repairshopr. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Just finding the source of staple income. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

RepairShopr is one of the best CRMs for any repair or service shop. They built their base for computer repair shops and phone/tablet repair. However, they made their service grow beyond that. They integrate with a long list of other services. They have one of the best support teams and are constantly increasing the abilities of their CRM. If I had to narrow down one thing; the customizations seem endless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As the company builds and gets better, there are some quirks. I feel that quirks are normal and really have no dislikes as it seems anytime there is an issue it fixed or it's a feature that is made better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a service-based business, of almost any type, you should look into using RepairShopr. We looked for years for something that would fit our needs and begin writing our own until we stumbled upon this growing company. They are very easy to speak with and approach. If you're not sure if they are a fit for you, contact them, they'll let you know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a CRM that would allow an online database that would handle clients, tickets, invoices, inventory, sync to accounting software, and allow online payments. RepairShopr goes beyond this and also allows for Terms of Service, Contract Tracking, online forms, text-messaging, late-fee automation, easily made POS implementation (printing, signing, drawer, etc), integrations to other Apps is also handy: Google Cloud Printing, WooCommerce, Google Calendar, to name only a few. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the software is all inclusive with great support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike since they are constantly updating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to the team at repairshopr. They will help you figure out what is right for you and listen to you. It is a clean site that works with small businesses. We've been very pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows our whole team to stay in touch with all the issues in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.