BrightGauge

BrightGauge Dashboards are rapidly syncing to allow you to have the key information you need at your fingertips. With one click distribute dashboards to individuals, teams, or even your clients.

Work for BrightGauge?

Learning about BrightGauge?

BrightGauge Reviews

Ask BrightGauge a Question
Showing 10 BrightGauge reviews
BrightGauge review by Nick N.
Nick N.

"Perfect Platform to Ensure all time sensative issues are resolved Quickly"

What do you like best?

the customization of this software is outstanding. Not only does it allow you to see a lot of critical information all at once, but it really boost efficiency in multitasking and escalating of issues. I would highly recommend this software to anyone who needs to follow SLAs and needs a platform to ensure that metrics are being hit.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the customizing and integration you can do with this software comes at a price. This is not a buy and get all features software. Different functionalities come with different costs, so if you are thinking about adopting this software relatively early in the business' life, know that you may not be able to afford all the bells and whistles right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that there is a lot that you can do with this software. But if you company is still in the infancy stage, you may not want to pay for all the customization all at once. Just keep that in mind.

BrightGauge is being used as our SLA platform to ensure that metrics are being hit for our 100 or so clients. Once you centralize all critical data it is easier to keep people on task and accountable.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about BrightGauge
BrightGauge review by Administrator

"Great Oversight on My Company"

What do you like best?

I love that I can view my operations, projects, and accounting all on one dashboard. I love knowing at a quick glance which areas we're doing well in, and which need improvement.

What do you dislike?

While I understand it, I wish it were less expensive to add new data sources. For the price though, I'm getting a lot of insight into my team's productivity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to break down the work your team is doing, this is really the best way to do it. We've got our bookkeeping (QBO), projects (Harvest), tickets (ConnectWise Manage, ConnectWise Automate) all as data sources. I created a management dashboard with quick overviews of each department, then we've got operations and projects broken down further. The reporting is the best though. We've set up daily reporting for our team, and being able to see yesterday's data first thing in the morning lets us know what areas need focus. The color coding based on metrics is fantastic as well. We've got minimums for certain pieces, and seeing a report that's all green is one of the best feelings. If the report has some red or yellow, then we know there's improvement needed. Even without drilling into the data, if the report is green, I know where we stand.

Client reporting has been the biggest advantage for me. We were previously using reporting through ConnectWise Automate, but it's really lacking in usability. With BrightGauge, we were able to create a template, and then just select the appropriate client to send it to. Scheduling has also been a breeze, as I can just make a few clicks and schedule reports for all clients at once.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

BrightGauge review by Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

"Great way to have a quick overlook"

What do you like best?

This software is perfect for someone who wants an overview or exactly what is going on with their company and SLAs. The customization is perfect for the business who wants to see exactly what they need. I love how they have a board that can be focused on the quality of delivering results, as well as, a board that can be used by the sales team to ensure they are on top of new inquiries. This product has dramatically changed how we view ticket flow and our end result to our customers, and it comes highly recommended. I love where the company is going in terms of changing with the industry and implementing new features that will help us scale to the size we want to become.

What do you dislike?

I wish that they would create a product that gave you all the benefits rolled into one, but different teirs give you different benefits. There are add-ons that you can pay for to get more automation but of course they cost more. My thought with a product like this, if you want complete automation, is that you should give every benefit to every customer no matter what. Charging more for certain features isn't in the best interest of all your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This company does a great job at implementing new ideas as the industry changes and I would highly recommend that you check them out.

We are s Managed Service Provider that must ensure that our SLAs are being met. This software allows us to do that beautifully.

BrightGauge review by Administrator

"Good Product, Great Support"

What do you like best?

BrightGauge Support has been extremely impressive. They've gone above and beyond what is expected to address our questions. I was very impressed with the personalized videos that were sent in response to my support questions. They have also helped us create custom gauges that are not included in the product out of the box.

What do you dislike?

Creating some custom gauges requires a relatively advanced knowledge of SQL. There is also some limitations on what can be pulled from N-Able Report Manager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ConnectWise intgegration is very useful. N-Central integration is a bit lacking, but that is mostly due to the complexity of N-Able Report Manager.

We have been able to create dashboards that help us ensure we are providing efficient service to our customers. We have also been able to create reports that help us demonstrate the value of our service to customers.

BrightGauge review by Andrew D.
Andrew D.

"True Business Intellegence"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Intuitive. And their support is second to none. We rarely need to reach out, but when we do, it is an awesome experience each and every time.

What do you dislike?

It is minor, but it is too bad that the database queries miss some of the main fields. We then have to manually add them or request help to get them pulled.

Business intellegence, training, and process adherence.

BrightGauge review by Kyle F.
Kyle F.

"Brightgauge Review"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use. Extremely intuitive!

What do you dislike?

The integrations are lacking in some areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Brightgauge is one of the best "Dashboard" applications available. The integrations are lacking a bit as far as capabilities but overall not bad.

Real-time dashboard views and dynamic reports

BrightGauge review by Liz S.
Liz S.

"Fantastic way to track metrics!"

What do you like best?

Brightgauge parses all of our datapoints and compiled them into an easy to manvour dashboard

What do you dislike?

I’ve found Datasets are a bit tough to customize

Being able to track metrics on tickets and support time spent in specific issues while being able to provide a simple report for clients s we were also able to use some of these reports for business cases on needing to review hardware/software support

BrightGauge review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bright Gauge"

What do you like best?

Beautiful UI, great for an alert monitoring board

Report management is fairly intuitive

Using for exporting weekly reports is very convenient as well

What do you dislike?

5 minute delay for updating guages - if manually updated, you have to wait before updating again

Gauges have to be updated manually when changes are made - easy for them to fall behind or become inaccurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

be sure to perform maintenance/upkeep on gauges, it's easy for them to become inaccurate after changes

real time alerts board for a managed services provider - helped with average resolution time for issues

BrightGauge review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We've moved all of our MSP reporting to this"

What do you like best?

Dashboards are easy to share and gauges are much quicker than excel/sql to get data

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as the main site leads you to believe

Accurate and update MSP reporting; also easy to give this data to our team via a single dashboard.

BrightGauge review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"WOW"

What do you like best?

All the information I've always wanted, now available. I've struggled for years to create some of the reporting that was available to me in minutes. Glad I'm a user

What do you dislike?

No telephone support. Would be nice to speak to someone on occasion without setting an appointment first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don;t wait, just do it.

I'm driving business results now because I have to KPIs that are actionable. It's a dream come true.

Learning about BrightGauge?

* We monitor all BrightGauge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.