Freshservice Reviews & Product Details

Freshservice Overview

What is Freshservice?

Freshservice is a cloud-based service desk and IT service management (ITSM) solution that currently serves more than 40000 SMB, mid-market, and enterprise customers worldwide. Freshservice is designed, using ITIL best practice, to help IT organizations to focus on what’s most important – exceptional service delivery and customer satisfaction. In addition to supporting their service desk and ITSM needs, these customers choose Freshservice based on ease to use, speed of setup, customer service, and affordability. Freshservice has an intuitive UI, is effortlessly configurable and customisable to meet customers’ exact requirements, and is easily integrated with other business and IT systems. Native integrations with a number of popular cloud services such as Google Apps, Dropbox, AWS, and Bomgar also speed up deployment and reach. Freshservice is part of the Freshworks product family, whose products include Freshdesk Customer Support Software, Freshsales CRM Software etc. – with more than 150000 businesses worldwide, including Cisco, Honda, 3M, The Atlantic, and QuizUp.

Freshservice Details
Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Freshservice is an easy to use IT service desk and ITSM solution designed using ITIL best practices that enables organizations to focus on exceptional service delivery.

Freshworks
@FreshworksInc
3,830 employees on LinkedIn®

Freshservice Videos

Freshservice Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Freshservice community
Have you used Freshservice before?

Freshservice Reviews

Showing 839 Freshservice reviews
Already have Freshservice?
Client Technologies Manager
Marketing Coordinator
What do you like best?

I use Freshservice because it is an easy to use platform and it is quite affordable, it contributes to my IT and even non-IT asset management, implementing good ITIL practices guides us and restructures the final goal of improving the service we offer, with a constant monitoring, efficient administration and impact analysis. Together with its interface, it is possible to carry out most of the functions in an intuitive and automated way that help I to do my job more efficiently. I like that it is highly customizable, it offers extensive configuration capabilities to adapt everything as needed. Tracks problems exhaustively, auditing problems and reviewing the most recurring problems. It provides other tools that allow monitoring workflow and task compliance, as well as ITSM and CMDB options that allow efficient resource management, changes and incidents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its customer support is quite responsive and attentive to any inconvenience, it is an easy to use platform and without a doubt affordable with respect to price, flexible and provides automated access, on the other hand, it has a wide variety of tools and configuration options. However, I feel that there should be more options for integrations, in this way I could unify the IT work and make everything I can manage from a single system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a tool that has it all, you don't need to look any further, join Freshservice and discover it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every day it allows us to carry out a job with greater precision, covering multiple aspects that allow us to exponentially promote the service we offer to each of our clients, in this way we improve our work and professionalism in a more comprehensive way, streamline work saving a lot of time and money (more than expected) and we satisfactorily attend to what the customer wants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Freshservice
Business Data Analyst
What do you like best?

It is a good tool that allows me to create integrations through custom applications, we can make forms that are easy for users to complete, it also allows us to connect with IT specialists in the same workspace, I also like automation tools for auto-mark tickets, it also provides automation to speed up problem resolution, it also allows easy integration with our business systems, it provides a clean and fresh perspective on helpdesk, it is also very easy to set up with great technical support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This tool has provided me with the best experience so far, I have nothing bad to mention about this platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of this tool, it will help you in a great way, it also offers excellent technical support that clarifies all your doubts about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software helps maintain an excellent information technology database, allows our company to have a ticket system for all administrative departments, it also allows us to have a very manageable overview of all our tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Office 365 Exchange Online Live Site SRE
What do you like best?

The support agents kept me informed every time and followed through until it's final resolution. The agents and technical engineers were very flexible and accommodating bringing a smooth and effective resolution approach to my issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this time nothing yet but I think the time zone difference gives it a 24 hour turnaround time for us to hear back on some but not all communications.

One thing that is not bad but a nice to have would be to have a way to track and report on project/task work done by the agents. Thanks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is easy to use and deploy. The service agents are quick and smart. They provide great insight and final solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asset Management, Analytics and issue Tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easily and quickly configurable to your needs, is a product that's constantly being improved and their support is fantastic. Even if you just have a simple question via live chat, the guys are on it so fast. We have an end user support base of approx 250 and increasing and Freshservice meets all of our requirements with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I tend to naturally look in the wrong area for settings/configs so, perhaps the intuitive function of the GUI could be worked on and potentially a more in-depth portal editor - or maybe a simple "how-to" guide linked in these areas would be great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Before Freshservice we were using Spiceworks which did not cater to our growing business and did not provide enough analytics to support our departments function. I can now create all the necessary reports required to justify growth and additional resources and show trends and other features to my direct reports - so this has made my life so much easier in that regard.

Our knowledge base articles are being utilised by our end users and we are building on this more and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Freshservice is a great tool very sophisticated according to its well designed integrations of functions, when we go to most of its maximum functionality, on the one hand, this software helps to maintain an excellent database of information technologies, mostly for ongoing activities and encourages addressing problems with simple and instant searches, underlining that it operates very well as an asset manager or controller of an entire company in general, which makes it a multi-purpose system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We can consider that to configure it completely, when we go to the software infrastructure, which are determined large-scale terms, they turn out to be in high proportions, very difficult, although the support helps in these situations, it is still an adaptation problem to each of the users that use Freshservice on its platform, including the theme, that the ability to add new categories is not as intuitive as it seems to be from a naked eye. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Freshservice stands out as an internal ticketing system in small and medium-sized companies, because this software has enough integrations to cover most of the cases of your daily use, especially if you need a control of the assets that you keep in your company, since this service is undoubtedly the best you can consider, mentioning that it acquires other functionalities that make it a multipurpose platform, which can use the program for the needs it presents, as long as its intentions are similar to the operations carried out by this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freshservice is used in most of the company by different laboratory areas, since it is our corporate support platform at a general level, when a problem occurs, this system is available to solve them in a matter of a short time, that is, we use this software for since it allows us to handle the help desk tickets with ease, more than anything it is promoted by the department that is based on the operations of our business group, because thanks to this service we have been able to greatly simplify the service process to end users guaranteeing the satisfaction of the answers provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Help Desk Associate
What do you like best?

The ease of use of the site for us and users to navigate. It is pretty flexible but has some limitations but they are always working on updates. The support is always prompt when there is a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first when I signed up over 3 years ago I would find items that I would like added and thought would be beneficial. Since then they have been looking al feature request and have been really adding some good ones now especially in this time.

Their android app has had some issues too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a great modern helpdesk and helps out the save time for your IT and internal support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I problem that I can recently think of is that we wanted to use more of the inventory to manage what was in stock but there was no way to see that state. They have added that now so that would help anyone else that is looking to do the same. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Intelligence Analyst
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and easy to understand, it is a tool that allows me to create integrations through applications, it has a barcode scanner that is useful for creating and updating assets, it is also very easy to order tickets, it has an excellent User interface that facilitates monitoring, with a very attractive design, I also like the fact that everything is customizable, the whole system can be configured very easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is very intuitive and efficient, I have no complaints about this software, it is quite easy to configure and offers many advantages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it because it is the easiest software to configure and use on the market, it also offers a great service with many functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us greatly to optimize the workflow, it also allows the team to adapt quickly to the workflow of the application, it allows us to keep track of the service we provide, it has allowed our company to make modifications to the system easily, we also managed to simplify considerably the processes of our service, facilitates the management of services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility and the extremely good possibilities for automating processes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing to dislike. is very happy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it! It's absolutely amazing. Easy to build automation, reports and statistics. very good overview of cases, case processing and statistics on how the departments deliver Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Single point of contact for the customer. all inquiries regarding IT related questions come into Freshservice. Which then is automatically routed to the right person/role based on what kind of inquiry it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

in unprecedented amounts we can describe that this software generates satisfaction according to the work it employs and facilitates that of companies, for which I really like, canned solutions allow our agents to prepare detailed answers that we use often and that they contain the protected information that we do not want to come to light of the other companies, allows us to maintain a constant development that is quite effective when using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes workflow automations have run into order issues and a lot of misapplied jobs when multiple issues are reported on a single ticket, integrated reporting was not helpful which would be a glitch mid-level itself evaluated by a hierarchy, in other mid-design functionalities, we can highlight that the API with which this software is supported is incomplete. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The pricing scheme and the ability to upgrade when needed, allows you to try the free version and graduate to other plans as modules are needed, it is recommended for its various solution-based functionalities, it maintains a large number of procedures that It facilitates and makes work flexible when using it, some of these administrations are tasks, priority knowledge bases for better performance when using this software, tasks, projects and among other essential functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an excellent software to manage the assets of our company and make feasible internal requests, all areas of my company use freshservice, we use this system in the same way because it allows us to integrate other platforms, through custom applications, It is very Easy to use, quick to configure and the time to implement the service on our platform was very short, as it promoted our troubleshooting process and helped in the timely resolution of tickets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Between reports, workflows & automation, dashboards, etc., everything is configurable on a pick & choose/drag & drop platform. The filters I create can be made private or public and can then be turned into informational charts on my personalized dashboard. Each chart is interactive as well, so when I click on a part of a chart, my tickets relative to that part of the chart are presented to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I've found so far is that you are only allowed 1 SLA chart in your dashboard. The way we have groups set up doesn't allow for us to see all the SLA information, by group, that we would like to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The sheer efficiency in my response time is stellar. The visibility into my tasks is so clear. I've also noticed that our director can much more easily notice at a high level how the help desk is operating. On his personalized dashboard, he can see SLA breaches or overdue tickets and comment on them internally with private notes to get updates/provide additional information right within the ticket. We are also starting to use FreshRelase, so we will be able to tie tickets right into projects as tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The most helpful features are the all in one offering they have. Specifically to be able to view the assets and software that a requester has. Their integrations with tools such as Teamviewer is also beyond helpful and enables the support team to pretty much live inside Freshservice for all of their needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing has jumped out. There has been a couple of issues with things like SAML and service catalog but their support team has been great at responding to those. Perhaps some changes to their documentation would help new users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend to go through the full trial first and draft a deployment plan. There are many features that need to be modified to support specific workflows. Use their success managers as much as possible. They are a great resource. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are now able to offer our team with an all-in-one solutions. From employee on-boarding to end user support. We no longer have to use 4 different tools. Their day passes also provide much needed help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Without a doubt, what I like most about Freshervice is its simplicity when it comes to use, it makes it a very harmonious and elegant software, an aesthetic detail but which I give a lot of value and if we add that it can be customized to our liking gives much more value, small details, but I am sure there will be many more people who think that the visual aspect will always be one of the most important aspects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I think FreshService should improve is the tiered payment system that requires different payment amounts for different functions. While Freshservice is affordable, it can be frustrating when you see an interesting feature and want to try it out, only to find that your particular tier is not supported. Of the rest, everything else is extremely superficial and does not affect the user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need software to answer your customers tickets and provide efficient technical support, Freshservice is undoubtedly one of the best options that we can find, since it has a very affordable price and has quite good tools that will help us during the day. As of our work, we can also say that the customization options are very varied and this adds an additional plus that makes it stand out among similar software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I consider that the biggest benefit that this software offers me is that now I can count on a much more efficient team in IT, as I have noticed a huge improvement in the number of tickets answered per month, this is reflected in an increase in the number of sales and satisfied customers, thanks to the fact that Freshservice makes the entire process much easier and more orderly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use.

Modern interface.

Fast and efficient support.

All-in-one ITSM tool for managing Tickets, Problems, Changes, Releases, Assets, Projects, Knowledge Base, etc.

Good reporting and analytics, with many out-of-the-box reports.

Integration with other Freshworks and third-party tools.

Day Passes for occasional agents.

Huge amount of resources (videos, ebooks, whitepapers, forums, etc.).

We received a good discount as a non-profit organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things that we dislike of the tool. Of course there are functionalities that would be "nice to have" or that could be improved. Many of those can be asked for and sometimes it doesn't take long before they are implemented. Some functionalities are a bit basic or limited, but for our needs they have been more than enough.

Examples:

Cannot attach multiple files at once

No drag and drop attachment

Time tracking is wrong if you close the ticket before stopping the timer Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot! The support team will be available to help with the implementation and the transition from existing systems. You can always request a demo or sign up for a free trial to test the functionalities and interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We moved our help-desk system from Zendesk and our ITSM from on-premise Spiceworks to Freshservice. We were able to unify two systems in one cloud-based, efficient tool.

With Freshservice we were able to introduce ITSM/ITIL methodologies and best practices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love the simplicity, intuitiveness, and the feeling that someone has actually used this product for day-to-day operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Biggest gripe is scheduling flexibility which is pretty minor. I can't say my maintenance window is the 3rd Friday of each month, it forces me to pick a specific date. It's minor, but more flexibility around scheduling would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

centralizing IT operations into a single SAAS solution has been a life changer for us. We're a small shop, and fresh service really gives us most of what we need. We've been able to shut off a few servers and really clean things up, in addition, i can give my internal customers access to inventory data they have never had before. Given this is a SAAS platform, having better faster access to incidents, changes, and inventory really helps us turn issues around a lot quicker as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Freshservice is easy to use and has given me the ability to take my Safety Department to the next level! Their support team is always fast to answer my questions and submit any requests to improve their product. I would highly recommend this product to any business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Anything I haven't liked so far has been addressed by their support team to improve their product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am collecting data from safety observations, safety meetings, facility audits, incident reports, and that is just the start. The report/analytics functions have provided me with clean data to provide my operations team vital information to keep our employees safe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The presentation is well done and it's very clean.

The charts on the dashboard.

Creating tickets.

The way the options are positioned.

Competition between colleagues.

The ability to create forms.

Asset management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Small gaps like no dark theme.

No ticket date unless you put the mouse on the ticket.

When there is a response to a ticket, you only see the answer when you position the mouse on the ticket. I wish I could only see the ticket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use, clean and does not require a huge amount of time to adapt.

It can handle thousands of tickets at the same time and thousands of assets with their features.

It costs less than some other apps that do the same thing.

I recommend this software to anyone who has an IT service in their company with hundreds of employees. It will help you track your tickets and inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Freshservice, I can track the arrival of new tickets in real time, I can assign them, create them and manage my own.

There may be a competitive games as the watch system all the time which is the best of the month for:

Tickets close.

The notes you leave.

The creation of tickets.

The ability to create forms of all kinds, such as for new employees and employee departures.

Etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

FreshService is cloud-based, has apps that run on mobile devices, has single sign-on and is very intuitive. There are a lot of features that our previous servicedesk-tool could not do so it is such a relief that FreshService offers all these features.

We went live with FreshService in March and 2 weeks later we had a company lockdown because of COVID-19. As we pushed the FreshService-app to all employees mobiles in March, employees knew how to create tickets and find solutions in FreshService.

This was a huge time-savrs for IT : you can create solutions like manuals and how-to's, and send the link within the ticket. All solutions are easy to find and easy to be updated.

Another thing : FreshService gives excellent support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a few things that would be 'nice to have', like a loan agreement that an employee can approve. But that's just because FreshService offers so much more than our previous servicedesk-tool that you hope it can do everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implementation of FreshService can be done within a month, consultancy is handy but not required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT-related issues and IT service requests ,Employee on-and offboarding, Travel approvals Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desarrollo Organización
What do you like best?

The most useful features are they have all in one offer. To be able to show precisely the tools and applications a requestor has. Their incorporation of platforms like Teamviewer is actually beyond good and helps the supporting workers members focus inside Freshservice pretty much with almost all of them uses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's a lot of downsides to Freshservice because it's an ever-evolving network, so often when setting up ticket flows or job flows it may get a little complicated as to what you're including it they provide fantastic support that's able to hop in and help you set up everything you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're searching for an inexpensive approach that will transform the way tickets, change control, tech inventory, contracts and overall consumer loyalty are handled by your IT company, so Freshservice has been the resource you require. I use other Cloud-based solutions which are either excessively expensive to customize or just too complicated. You can implement freshservice in just a few days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freshservice solves our incident tracking problem and the management of requests for user support. We also do it in our Team for shift projects and project monitoring. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

FreshService offers lots of features other ITIL/ITSM platforms don't: CMDB, forms, automations, incoming/outgoing webhooks. Pricing would be outstanding if the features worked as they should, but very often the platform feels like a beta product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Ooof, so much... Jamf inventory integration doesn't work and has never worked despite over a year of continuous troubleshooting with support. I know no one who has gotten FS's Jamf integration to work properly. I don't even know why they offer it. The admin panel is a mess, finding what you need often requires google searches. Support is OK to a point, but they tend to yes you to death, but don't follow up when they hit a wall in troubleshooting. Account managers change out every 3-6 months and are not able to affect much change when the product isn't delivering on its promise. Lots of little annoying "why can't I do this simple little thing?" moments: can't re-order articles within a support KBase, no error log for inventory syncs, no G Suite directory sync (just a crappy contact sync, which is not very useful). Typically every update released cuases a new UI goof, which results in an overall lack of progress in getting the product to where it should be. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FreshService looks great on paper, it's less impressive when you actually use it. Yes it has a lot of features, but many of them are half-baked. It can be useful for sure and it's not the worst Helpdesk in the world. But it could be so much better if the quality control and UI was improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We manage all IT, Finance, and Office requests via the support portal. The ability to create forms that trigger processes for on-boarding, off-board, data transfers has been the one overwhelmingly useful feature that has kept me from jumping ship. Frankly, I am sick of the shortcoming and actively searching for a more polished alternative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.