Asset Panda

Asset Panda is a powerful Cloud/Mobile App asset tracking platform. Asset Panda helps people track , manage and support their assets throughout their life cycle. Their software is configured to the way our clients work, secure and leverages the mobile devices your employees already carry.

Work for Asset Panda?

Learning about Asset Panda?

Asset Panda Reviews

Ask Asset Panda a Question
Showing 14 Asset Panda reviews
sandra s.

" It is an excellent option because it allows you to keep track of tools in mobile / cloud applicatio"

What do you like best?

I like it because it allows you to customize in a free and practical way and to mold it in a useful way allowing the employees of the company to manage their own assets. It gives you the option to extract custom reports

What do you dislike?

it does not allow you to customize galleries or audits in a more personal and useful way, sometimes when you visualize the reports you tend to return the view to the default list

Recommendations to others considering the product:

improve the waiting time when viewing a document

It is a very practical application to use for the options it provides at the time of accessing them since it has multiple functions of wide use at the enterprise level

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Asset Panda
Adrienne D.

"Excellent Customer Service, Completely Customizable"

What do you like best?

Everything! I haven't found anything I dislike. Features are crazy customizable, which is fantastic - we've been able to mold the system to be what we need it to be, rather than change our procedures to match the program's capabilities.

What do you dislike?

If I had to nitpick, if I could upload pictures faster on mobile, that'd be awesome. Right now, it's one at a time, and takes like 10-20 seconds. I've taken to doing everything on the desktop site - so much faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do it. They've been great.

We have hundreds of assets split between 12-15 jobsites and 5-8 people, and they like to disappear. This helps with accountability and knowing what is where.

What Tool Tracking solution do you use?

Paul T.

"Asset Tracking 2.0"

What do you like best?

The web interface and the good design of the tool. Also the support team is excellent and very eager to assist when we needed it.

What do you dislike?

I tend to get logged out often. Can't fault them for that and they do have SSO, but still I am not used to getting signed out of my asset management app

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like the forward thinking of this company. There support has been tremendous and their team is amazing.

We are tracking all of our IT assets and are beginning to track our AV assets as well.

amber m.

"it's a pretty powerful and efficient tool"

What do you like best?

is a very powerful and powerful tool that gives you different types of options to frequently track the tools,

and thus evaluate the performance of them. It adapts to the needs in a very personalized way which helps to make it easier to manage

What do you dislike?

the most frustrating and tedious invoniente that I had while using this tool is that the waiting times of session are relatively short, which produces that it closes to session frequently when you read or evaluate some report

Recommendations to others considering the product:

prolong waiting times for sessions

is a very efficient and practical tool to implement because it gives you very dynamic functions that allow you to track your tools in a practical and simple way

AH
Administrator in Higher Education

"Asset Panda gets the job done well."

What do you like best?

I really like Asset Panda as it helps my business record and manage its assets with ease. Firstly, the software offers a free trial wich is an excellent way to see if you like it, test its features, and really get a good look at the software to see if its a good fit for your business. Another thing I like is that it offers good features for a startup business, such as inventory tracking, document management and tax management.n

What do you dislike?

One thing that is a little unsettling is if your business has assets to record before 2005, Asset Panda won't work, as it starts tracking assets in 2005. Another thing is that it supports a yearly membership payment schedule, which not all businesses can afford.

I find its much easier to manage assets if they are all recorded in one place, and Asset Panda does this. It is also quite a versatile software that helps me manage other business departments such as finances through their tax management system.

freddie s.

"It is a very intuitive and effective platform to keep track."

What do you like best?

it is a very easy and practical tool to manage, thanks to the functions it provides you can manage and maintain an adequate follow-up of the tools.

What do you dislike?

When you are reading or recording the tracking of the tools and you stop using the tools for a few minutes this closes the session, which can be a bit annoying to handle if you are doing several things at once.

It is a very practical tool to manage and keep track of the tools, thus achieving detailed performance and management of these tools.

veronica s.

" it is an excellent platform to keep track of your tools in a very practical and useful way"

What do you like best?

their functions are very useful and practical because they allow you to keep track of and trace the tools in a very practical and simple way

What do you dislike?

I think one of the drawbacks that I had using the tool was that their waiting times are too fast which can be a bit tedious because while you watch a report you can close what delays everything

It is a very useful tool to keep a very useful and practical tracking of your tools thus improving the performance and maintenance of your tools.

John G.

"Excellent Asset Management System"

What do you like best?

I love working with the staff at asset panda. I've dealt with a lot of companies in the past trying to determine what would be the best fit at getting an asset management system in place that would work for our needs. Shelby and the rest of the team at Asset Panda not only showed me how the system would work for our needs, they've been actively taking our feedback and making the tool work even better for our system. It's been very reassuring that I know if I encounter a bug in the system, I can pick up the phone and have someone take down the issue and know that it'll be fixed in a future build.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the system is a work in progress. Everything we need is not currently in the system, but whenever I find something that would be helpful, I can reasonably expect it's something that they'll add in at some point down the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend giving the system a try. If you want to see how it would work in your environment, call the company and have them do a demo with you.

We're solving the problem of keeping track of our assets that get shipped around from office to office. Previously this was done by recording everything in excel sheets and sending it to someone that had a master sheet. Using the cloud-based system with barcodes saves us an enormous amount of time and keeps everything up-to-date. It also allows us to show our staff what additional steps needs to be taken when equipment is lost or stolen in the field.

"Great Asset management software"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate with the app or with the computer, It has a lot of options to track your assets and to get the reports from it. Every report and option is customized.

What do you dislike?

It is a bit hard to start with the configuration of the software and it can be a bit confusing, but their customer service helps you during the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is pricey if you consider other options on the market.

Asset tracking of 2.000 items in my company, where every item needs to be tracked on a daily basis.

Michelle G.

"User friendly, good tech support"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and set up. Lots of training included in the software.

What do you dislike?

Because it is customizable, it takes awhile to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pricing is geared towards smaller shops because of the per asset cost.

Set up fields for different groups. Can be broken into different departments for sharing assets.

AI

"Nice clean interface "

What do you like best?

The ability to hook into active directory ad well as Zendesk

What do you dislike?

The app on iOS or android could better customized to fit our needs.

Tracking loaner items. Tracking life line of machines.

"Asset Tracking Software"

What do you like best?

The ability to categorize and track asset values and locations

What do you dislike?

The limitations setting up sub-accounts and somewhat cumbersome data entry system

Centralized location for managing assets across multiple locations

AI

"a little more than meets the eye!"

What do you like best?

Love the reports and tracking abilities. Cloud linked and mobile capable and the awesomeness of customization.

What do you dislike?

the learning curve was a little tricky at first, but after a couple trainings the team really got a hang of it and its been great since.

managing inventory tracking distributions

AW
Administrator in Wholesale

"Works well"

What do you like best?

Works very well for tracking but would like to consolidate password storage, asset tracking and remote desktop access in one tool

What do you dislike?

Would like all in one data/asset tracking

Able to deploy and track across multiple locations

Learning about Asset Panda?

* We monitor all Asset Panda reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.