Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 Reviews & Product Details

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 Overview

What is Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020?

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018 delivers multiple layers of protection against ransomware. It uses behavioral threat detection to prevent infections, and protects your most important documents from ransomware encryption. With Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2018, you can stop worrying about losing your data or money, and enjoy life and your devices.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 Details

Bitdefender
2001
Bucuresti, Romania
@Bitdefender
1,748 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 community
Have you used Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 before?

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 Reviews

Showing 49 Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2016 reviews
Already have Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020?
What do you like best?

Bitdefender Antivirus is designed to be as easy to use as possible, and this is clear from the moment you run the installer. Click Install, the package performs a quick scan and installs the program in less than a minute. Bitdefender Antivirus gives you all the basic features you need, absolutely unlimited, without any limitation. It is available on Windows, Mac or Android device to get the real-time protection to find and block known threats as they emerge, while behavior monitoring technologies can identify even brand new and undiscovered threats. Web filtering is not forgotten, mostly go into browser extensions. Bitdefender Antivirus monitors your browsing and blocks access to malicious, phishing and fraudulent sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You can also miss out on unnecessary levels of copy protection that allow you to control access to your key documents. This is not a critical issue - Bitdefender should still detect and block the ransom, either by its signature or by its general behavior, but this could lead to you being slightly more exposed to new threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Understanding what you don't get with a free product is important, and perhaps the key disadvantage is support. You can browse the Bitdefender website for help with issues, but otherwise you are on your own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped us to deal with cyber security matters as well as protect our necessary documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

I've been very happy with Bitdefender. I've found it's protection to be very broad and up-to-date. I can say my computer has had much less problems with malware compared to the competition. Problems are in fact rare. And their pricing is very reasonable and I like that I can protect several devices. Mostly what I like is that they seem to be on the ball with staying up up-to-date. In the past, if I encountered a problem, I may have had to run several types of virus protection to find the problem; but now I don't have to do that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say I have anything negative to say about it compared to it's competitors. I tend to use dual monitors and the only thing I don't enjoy is if I use it's anti-phishing protection it blocks multiple screens vs. just the one I'm using for banking and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've found it to be less expensive and the most effective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bitdefender, I've never experienced my PC slowing down and I've rarely have had to hunt and peck to uncover issues with performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bitdefender is the whole package. It keeps your web browsing safe, protects files, and keeps your computer running smoothly to name a few all from one convenient dashboard. I especially love the fault feature that locks your files behind a password protected vault and the disc clean up feature that always keeps your computer running smoothly. I also love the fact that they have a security app for even my iPhone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some times the suggestions are a little overwhelming. Any website that involves a credit card or a bank, it asks you to use their safe pay feature or sometimes it will block websites and files that you know are safe. Lately, every time my computer starts using my microphone, it notifies me that my microphone is being used which can be annoying since I work from home and use my microphone a lot. Honestly though, these things are minor compared to how great it protects your computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy it, you won’t regret it. Honestly, it is reasonably priced and they often have deals. I have used other antivirus software that is far from user friendly. Bitdefender was the first user friendly and relatively non-invasive antivirus I have ever used. I can't think of a single thing Bitdefender doesn't cover. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It secured sensitive data for me. I have sensitive personal health information and research data that needs to be secure at all times. Bitdefender provides that for me. It also keeps my computer running smoothly by getting rid of redundant files and cleaning up my drives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Network Engineer
What do you like best?

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2020 is a top trending application for cybersecurity and it performs perfectly for securing our devices from malware protection and cyber activities. It works as a shield to block unwanted activities and notify me about threats. It analyzes my online activities and keep my offline data secure from harmful threats. It optimize CPU performance and make it faster for other tasks. Password protection and ransomware protection is the best feature of this application.it keeps hackers away from our online transaction which is very effective for our financial activities. VPN service is also provided by Bitdefender and keep us secure from hacker's attacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't face any serious difficulty while working with Bitdefender just the mobile version needs more updates for fast performance. Price needs to decrease otherwise its all good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Bitdefender Antivirus I can keep all of my important data and files secure and do not have to worry about a thing regarding the security of my content. With its real-time monitoring feature my data is protected at all times and it removes all types of viruses and also scan connected portable devices. My experience with this tool is for a long time and I find it complete for all types of security issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Computer Technician
What do you like best?

bitdefender keeps you secure even while you're not at work, it notifies you if you are clicking onto a potentially harmful site and file ahead of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found no cons for bitdefender yet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Choose Bitdefender because it runs smoothly and uses minimal ram Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping not only our business computers safe but our personal and customer computers safe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

bitdefender is one of the best antivirus application i have ever used. it always protect me and my family devices. over 5 years ago. the only solution for me for protection is bitdefender. I like the daly update, the way of protecting even before downloading the file ( scan over the cloud ) . notification whenever an application is using the camera or microphone. it will protect you from visiting unsecure website . will give a notificaiton when every someone trying to scan your device inside the network. in addition to all of those, there is a lot of more stuff, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it use a lot if resource, I dont recommend it for people with hdd driver and less than GB RAM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the best application you may ever use. it protect you 100% from everything you may fear from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

protecting my device from any possible attack , increase the privacy, notify whenever I visit unsafe website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The research behind their solutions is unmatched. Over 40% of employees are engineers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the settings are not intuitive. I wish the documentation was a little more thorough. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, i think you will be surprised at the performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have better managed the security of my network through Bitdefender. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web Developer
What do you like best?

The very best thing about Bitdefender antivirus is also the efficacy in detecting threats and viruses and threats and also that the simplicity of its manipulation. The security is complete because it safeguards your pc from any virus that's downloaded on the world wide web, in addition to the dangers coming from any device introduced on your computer. Offer an application that conveys the pencil drives. Its setup is speedy, it's an interface that is customizable, and it's a detection efficiency proportion of over 90 percent of dangers and viruses. It provides spots in systems and gives safety with issues from passwords, security preferences that are weak. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Regardless of not having problems using this system, while performing my search I understood that BitDefender provides poor results in regards to discovering spyware, which is a form of malware that covertly accumulates the data of a private user and scareware, and it can be a bogus security program which needs payment but doesn't offer any advantages or performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a solution for your applications that provides us the confidence, not just for the winners but also for the services besides supplying all protection and of the security you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In our business, viruses and threats which are contaminated with groups have attacked us. Not one of the anti-virus systems had shielded Bitdefender, too, like us. We're in the product's test length, and we've experienced its impression. Since we're always training young men and women, who demand software in their work experiences the most crucial thing for our business is that the ease of handling of these apps. Bitdefender provides the efficacy of detection and control of dangers and management for our employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Staff Manager
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is a strong security tool for our latest generation devices and it has all the basic features which provide us complete security in front of strong viruses. It can block all kinds of viruses such as Spyware, ransomware, threats, etc. While browsing on the internet large number of infected files try to infect our PC but Bitdefender blocks them instantly as they try to harm our PC. it delivers us real-time protection and blocks Cryptolocker and Torjans instantly. it analyses our PC all the time and keep our PC clean from virus and provide us protection from hackers. It installs easily on our system and features of this tool are simple and powerful. Firewall protection is a great feature of this tool and keeps our emails and other online documents secure from online threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not so far I don't have any serious issue with this tool, its best application for solving our problems of threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender Antivirus Plus is a strong defense service for all kinds of devices and it provides us massive security in front of all kinds of threats and viruses. I regularly scan my PC with this tool and it keeps my system clean from viruses. It works as a shield and stops infected content to harm our important business data. It runs in the background of our PC and blocks all kinds of suspicious activities. In my point of view, I say that Bitdefender is a strong security tool for our devices and I recommend others to experience this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bitdefender is a comprehensive application for protection and provides us endurance security. Sometimes we need quick scanning, it provides us a quick scan and removes all threats within seconds which is very good for our system. It is reasonably priceable and setup up easily, it installed on all versions of the window and also reliable in a smartphone. It offers us web threats management, It would mean to say that it protects our online activities from junky links. It can automatically remove all threats and protect our system from all kinds of malware and provide us web protection in real-time. It detects threats and notify us and ask permission for what we want to do with this virus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one big disadvantage in this application is that they can't provide us backup security protection with Bitdefender internet security. Sometimes it makes difficult to install some common application and while scanning the entire system it works much slower, so the speed of scanning needs to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My overall experience with Bitdefender is perfect and it has worked on my system very well. I am very impressed with Bitdefender's reliable features, it can offer me to secure my system from every threat. I use this tool to keep my online and offline data secure from virus and it provides us real-time security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Floor Manager
Broadcast Media
What do you like best?

Bitdefender interface is a new design and easy to use for anyone. It has the ability to protect our devices from all kinds of threats. Bitdefender gives us privacy protection and fully supports our email account security which is very good for us. It gives us customize scanning which allows us to keep our system secure from threats. In the new version, advanced settings provide a way of security form boot sectors and from malware. Bitdefender is a reliable, stable and easy to understand and install easily on all versions of mobile phones and window which is easy to purchase. Bitdefender also offers us a host of other PC protection and a user can protect our PC form huge threats and easily save our documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When the Bitdefender installs they can take much more time to complete installation and work a little bit slower as compared to other alternatives. It's a bit expensive which is not good for our company and we can not purchase easily on the market. Bitdefender does not offer us password management, so there should be an option for password management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The one best thing in Bitdefender that why I like it most, it is incredibly easy to use and protect my computer any time form threats. It is very useful for me because It gives me detail of all the boot sectors. It offers us full support for my internet application. last day my PC shows me a notification on virus I can install Bitdefender with just one click it scans my all PC and protect to boot sectors, I am happy with this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Maintenance Technician
Automotive
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

Bitdefender offer us solid protection against threats and keep our PC secure from threats. One thing is that they give us great feature of password management which is very useful. It’s not expensive and work bit faster as compared to other antivirus application. It has nice additional financial privacy protection and it newly designed and easy to understand. Speed of scanning and speed of virus detection is very fast. Scanning for the web, chat, and email applications for comprehensive protection against social networking, phishing, and identity theft scams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If Bitdefender downloading content from internet it analyze file first and let us download it which is time consuming process for me. Bitdefender work slower if our system full of virus. The version of Bitdefender are stable in windows 7 8 10 8.1 but not available on mobile which could be useful for our Android devices. Overall. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender privacy protection feature is great and it keep our business systems secure from virus. It is very help full for me and I use this tool for my business and for my personal system. It is not expensive and it’s easy to understand I recommended to all use this application to protect over computer form threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Electrical Engineering Intern
Food & Beverages
What do you like best?

Bitdefender Plus antivirus provide us perfect protection form all kind of malware, virus and from threats. As a leading antivirus solution, Bitdefender is very among international user. Bitdefender is one of the fastest antiviruses in the world and provide us high management security in front of offline and online threats. It comes to the market with bundle of features, scanning for web, chats, and email applications for comprehensive protection against social networking, phishing, and identity theft scan are its reliable features. Bitdefender gives us high speed protection for our computer from malware and viruses. Bitdefender is easy design application and easy to understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one thing is that, I highlight in Bitdefender antivirus doesn’t work properly on smart phone. Bitdefender is more expensive as compared to other antivirus applications of market. If we downloading it in our computer they can take much time. Bitdefender work little bit slower if we scan full computer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender Plus give us privacy protection which is good option for our important data. I use this software for daily basis to protect my computer form dangerous malwares and viruses. Bitdefender protects and detects threats on my Mac book quite well and the scan is super-fast, unlike with other products that waste so much time. So my after my overall experience I found this tool effective for all kinds of businesses and it provide us complete security against all kinds of threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bitdefender is best anti-virus tool of market and it gives its best for providing us complete security against powerful threats. It has all the basic features for keep our devices secure from virus. It install easily on our multiple devices and work as a strong defense system for us. Speed of virus detection is very fast and it delete virus automatically. It scan our installed applications within few minutes and make them faster for work. Frequent updates keep this application upgraded for advanced threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is special antivirus tool of market and it has ability to protect our devices from online and from offline threats, so I didn't face any serious issue while working with this tool it perform perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender work as a strong defense system and block all suspicious activities instantly. It comes with cyber layers for protection and work as a shield to stop infected files. It scan our online activities and provide us secure network for work and clean content for download. It work very well for our company and has ability to protect all kinds of small and large business networks from virus. Firewall feature work very effective for us and keep my online mails and documents secure from virus. As a team manager I have to say that Bitdefender is best security solution for systems and it keep our important data secure from virus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DevOps Engineer
Internet
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is strong defense service for our system and it comes with special features for blocking powerful threats. It comes with multi-layers of protection and keep our important data secure from virus. It scans our system regularly and also scan our online activities and provide us clean and secure place for browsing. It has ability to block all kinds of new threats and speed of virus detection is very fast. Bitdefender is easy to install and stable for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender antivirus is well organized anti-virus tool of market and it has all the basic feature of security that we need for protection, as my experience honestly I did not find any disadvantage of this tool it’s all good and work extremely well for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is well design application for pointing and deleting threats and it analyze our system all the time. It’s easy to install and work as a strong shield to block all kinds of online threats. It comes with option of system optimizer which analyze our system and make our system faster for work. It comes with multi-layer ransomware protection which protect our important business system from spyware, adware and from all kinds of threats. Another big opportunity for is that it Bitdefender is available for Macs, IOS, Android and for windows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controller
Accounting
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is strong antivirus of market and feature of this tool are very special for providing us security. While surfing on internet many suspicious files try take residence in our system but Bitdefender block all kinds of infected files instantly and it provide us clean files for download. Speed of virus pointing is very fast, It runs in background of our systems and analyzing our activities all the time and provide us complete security in front of all kinds of viruses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is a strong anti-virus tool and it has ability to protect our complete business network from virus. As my overall experience I found this tool perfect for work and there is nothing serious issue in this tool its perfect tool for security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is well known anti-virus tool of market and it work as a complete security system for us. It’s easy to install and stable for work. It scans our system regularly and point out threats from root of device, it scans our installed applications within few seconds. Firewall protection feature is very effective for our company because it keeps our online documents secure from online threats. My overall experience with this tool is great and it work as a complete security system for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Specialist
Consumer Electronics
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is a power full anti-virus tool of market and has ability to protect our important data from virus and from threats. It comes with advance layers of protection and it can our installed applications within few minutes. Firewall protection works efficiently and keep our online data secure from online threat. It provides us safe place for browsing and secure content for download. Automatic updates keep virus definition up to date and fine cure instantly. It scanned connected portable devices first and then let us transfer data from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is strong antivirus but it also has some little drawbacks one of them is while scanning whole system it takes much time to complete the process and heat up CPU which may be cause some hardware failure to my system. Speed of virus detection is good but sometime it refuses to respond while using this tool on smart phones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is best choice for all kinds of businesses and it has all the basic features for providing complete security to our device. It installs easily on our systems and take low space to install and make other applications fast for work. It prevents our network from infected files and provide us clean content for download. My experience with tool is for short time but it works perfectly for our network. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is well design anti-virus tool which provide Real-Time protection to our small business network. It’s a well design tool because it comes with advance threat detection feature which point out threats very fast from root of our systems. It analyses our online activities all the time and prevent our system from malicious files and from all kind of threats. Speed of virus deleting is very fast and it ls make installed files fast for work. Quick scan can scan our installed application within few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is complete antivirus service for our several devices and it work as shield to protect our office system from virus and from malware, so i as my experience i didn't find any serious issues while working with this tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is and advance antivirus and it was our favorite because of its reliable features. It runs in background of our system and provide us maximum security in front of powerful threats. Fire wall protection feature work effectively work for us because it protects our important emails and other online documents from threats. It comes with cyber layers of protection which keep our systems secure all the time. Web and mobile version is available and it installs easily on our systems and this tool is stable for work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Relationship Banker
Banking
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is best antivirus and it has ability to protect our small network from all kind of virus. It offers us superb feature for security and provide maximum security 24/7. While surfing on internet some junky links and suspicious content try to take residence in our system, but Bitdefender block them as they try to enter in our system. It comes with lots of reliable features and its install easily on our system. it works as shield and provide us complete security in front of malwares and viruses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is good tool for virus detection and for virus blocking but it always has some little issues one of them is while scanning full system this tool takes much time to complete all and built great pressure on processor. Installation of this tool is easy bit it’s hard to remove from our systems and I found this tool little bit pricey. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is proper antivirus of market and it keep our business network secure from virus. It updates spyware definition automatically and find cure for advance threats. It keeps our systems secure from Rootkits, Worms and from threats. its integration very well with windows Mail and keep our emails and other online documents secure from virus. It’s a well design tool and features of this tool are very stable to use. As my experience I found this tool very helpful and provide us solid protection in front of virus attacks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Specialist
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is No 1 antivirus tool and it has all the basic features for keep our system secure from virus. This tool analyses our online activities 24/7 and keep our files secure from all kind of viruses. It works really well for our company and speed of virus detecting is very fast. While browsing on internet many infected files try to infect our systems but Bitdefender has ability to stop them instantly. Firewall protection keep my emails and online documents secure from virus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slack runs in background of our systems and it take much space to install in our system and sometimes it makes my working system slower for work. While scanning whole system for pointing threats it works bit slower and take much time to complete. Mobile version comes with limited number of features which is not enough for our smart devices protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is great option of security and it install easily on out systems and very stable for work. it provides maximum security to our devices and block all the infected activities instantly. Firewall protection is one of the best feature i like most because it analyses my all online activities and keep my data secure and clean from virus. My experience with this tool is great and I found this tool very effective for all kind of businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bank Accountant
Banking
What do you like best?

Bitdefender is a powerful antivirus tool for our latest generation devices and it comes with cyber layers of protection. It has ability to protect our download data and other info from threats and it analyses our online activities all the time. It provides us secure platform for browsing and clean content for download. It installs easily on our devices and work as a protective shield to protect our system. It updates automatically and find cure about new threats. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Bitdefender is specific anti-virus tool and comes with many trustworthy features so I didn’t find any serious issue while working with this tool. Only single problem i found is that this tool is bit pricey rather than other alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is best security solution for our devices and it work really well for our systems. It installs easily on our multiple devices and provide us complete security in front of threats. While surfing on several websites many suspicious files and junky bugs try to infect our system but Bitdefender work as a shield and block them rapidly. It’s one of the best anti viruses and work seamlessly for us. Fire wall protection and Password manager work very well. It automatically locates system issues and fix them easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SAP Software Engineer
What do you like best?

Using this application I have realized how well this antivirus is finished. Very high detection of virus elimination and control, at the moment and with a large percentage of correct answers.

I demand little performance from my devices because I do not have to use a lot of resources, this helps me not to diminish the performance of the equipment in my company.

Very simple and easy to use interface designed for a user who does not have extensive knowledge. Everything is very clear with very intuitive icons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has to be updated more consistently since the updates are not quite as frequent as they should be, they are also usually quite time consuming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Computer solution for malware removal, cobra phishing, against rookits and with a technical team at the height of the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Use, simplicity, easy handling these are the main keys to use this antivirus. Very well balanced, stands out in most aspects that an antivirus is required, has always available a management team that helps at all times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Dueño principal
What do you like best?

As the owner of my company, I am interested in the well-being of my company, which is why I took on the task of finding an antivirus that would provide security 24/7. Bitdefender is a complete antivirus very easy to use and especially fast, avoiding that our equipment is stuck or get to lose an important information, thanks to its excellent performance. All this will make our data, whether passwords, bank details, photographs or other personal information, completely secure on the internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has not presented any problem so far with this antivirus Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt, it is a solution for the software that gives us the most confidence, not only for the winners, but also for all the services included in a single package, in addition to providing all the security and protection you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitdefender is an antivirus that has many functions:

* Protection of our data

* Action against rootkits, spyware, ransonware, viruses, trojans, worms ...

* Anti-theft control

* Rescue mode to clean and repair the PC

* Phishing and fraud detector

* Safe navigation

* Security 24/7

Among others, which makes your team have complete protection. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

This has been the more effective av software we have implemented. It is pretty idiot-proof and allows me to control exceptions and monitor incidents on the computers of others quite easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

blocks many European government sites, uses a lot of computing resources Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

idiots, viruses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.