GLPI

5.0

GLPI is an incredible Free and Open-Source ITSM software tool that helps you plan and manage IT changes in an easy way, solve problems efficiently when they emerge and allow you to gain legit control over your company's IT budget, and expenses.

Work for GLPI?

Learning about GLPI?

GLPI Reviews

Showing 5 GLPI reviews
GLPI review by ALCIDES M.
ALCIDES M.

"Excellent tool to control requests and incidents through numbered tickets"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use; This tool allows you to take detailed control of a digitalized form of each incident presented in the service offered by each organization or each request made by internal or external customers.

Through it you can make any kind of request, you can create groups that will be responsible for solving the requests made, you can interact through the chat with the person who made the request and who is solving it.

You can keep a statistical control of the ticket, where you can see the solution times, those responsible, the type of incident or request, the dates, etc.

You can also add dockets or images if required by external users, depending on the type of request required

In the same way you can have control of the inventory of technological equipment of the organization, detailing who was assigned to each team.

What do you dislike?

In the time that I have been using the tool I have not presented any inconvenience that I dislike of the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Of course, it would help a lot in ticket control of any organization that works in this way.

With the tool we have optimized the control of ticket requests and incidents of internal and external customers to the organization so that the support team has a better management of them and give solution depending on the level of incidence they present, as well as the time of the request

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GLPI
GLPI review by Maria Eugenia V.
Maria Eugenia V.

" The best software for inventory and ticket"

What do you like best?

The easiness of the software, makes the work more didactic and easy, you can follow up tickets, create them, attach tests, assign tasks to people, take the inventory of the teams within the institutions, give you report of monthly ticket results, and per person

What do you dislike?

That when making any movement in the ticket, send emails informing the same. And it's complicated to configure it to stop performing that task

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool helps in the management of applications and monitoring thereof, thus giving the possibility of studying the improvement of the areas

You can control the movement of the ticket, if you have worked on it, if it has any problem to be resolved, for the company and for me the best added is the filtering of the information per month and person which helps for the monthly report that is requested by the company. With this tool it takes all the internal requests of the companies

What Service Desk solution do you use?

GLPI review by Daniel Alfonzo A.
Daniel Alfonzo A.

"The most complete tool to manage everything related to IT"

What do you like best?

It is a super versatile tool and adaptable to almost any type of needs, since its environment allows you many freedoms when configuring it. It has a large community that works on the development of plugins that greatly enhance this wonderful tool

What do you dislike?

Until now I have nothing against, because when its developers detect something that can be improved quickly work on it and update the version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Manageable tool 100% has a large number of plugins that increase and enhance their capabilities, making it practically adaptable to any industry. His way of tracking cases is very simple and can be used by users at any level.

In these moments we are lifting the inventory, loading the reports of both internal and external users and doing a thorough follow-up of each case. It helps us when taking into account the statistical data that a technician can have in a time frame. This helps a lot to see opportunities for better and measure the efficiency of our work team

GLPI review by Mairina V.
Mairina V.

"Manage your requests, problems, incidents and projects from a Global platform!"

What do you like best?

GLPI, is the most complete platform to take the management of requirements or requests, incidents in customers or IT systems, Projects, problem management, inventories, finally .. Through this great platform I could organize the management of the entire IT infrastructure .

When I started using this great tool, I only managed internal requests, later we added incident management and from one case the client was notified, today I carry the projects of the area and all the inventory control of the operational unit.

The truth that has allowed me to optimize operating costs since with the free version I can have breadth when managing the entire area of ​​network operations and administration of IT services.

What do you dislike?

The truth, with time using the tool there is not a single aspect that prevents me from achieving my operational objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this complete tool for the management of IT infrastructure, additionally as you explore it you find many benefits for operational management.

With this tool I managed to consolidate all the inventory of operational areas in a single tool, allowing control to be established, and notifying the involved areas when an asset of the company is incorporated or disincorporated.

In addition to the above, I can centralize project management, taking control of the activities that make up the operational projects.

And last but not least, I can bring metrics of incidents and requests in each operational area in order to set the metrics of the operational management indicators of each area. And all those involved are notified via the follow-up mail of the case.

Currently I am adding to the tool the model to take control of the management of problems and associate the cases that are related.

Actually, this tool has contributed a lot to my telecommunications and infrastructure management. I recommend it 100%

GLPI review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"Great software for manage IT services and ticket manager"

What do you like best?

We use the GLPI mainly as a service desk software that allows us to track incidents or problems and verify the response time of the technicians.

What do you dislike?

Custom reports and graphics are not so easy to deploy

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my experience is one of the best solutions for ITSM

Mainly GLPI allows us to optimize the response times of our support staff and store the details of each incident

Additionally, being able to manage the IT inventory and associate each element with a failure gives us important information for decision making

Learning about GLPI?

* We monitor all GLPI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.