TeamViewer

TeamViewer

(1,178)

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 1,178 TeamViewer reviews
TeamViewer review by Matias S.
Matias S.

"Experience in the TeamViewer Program"

What do you like best?

The truth is that this program is very useful with its specific tool to connect two computers and manipulate one another anywhere in the world where you are also used to do work, fix problems and correct errors that may arise in the trade.

What do you dislike?

I do not like it in part because if you neglected you could lose important files because you leave the program that someone else could manipulate and therefore you have to use it with much caution, also when leaving the program only someone else could damage the computer in which is installed and is being used.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this program because it is easy to install and use it does not require much for its management and once you learn to use it, the program does it

I have solved and helped many users that I can not go to their home for situations that have been presented to me and with this program I only installed it on the client's computer and so I have helped him with the problem that could have presented him in his computer, and the benefits that I have given cuaenta is that it is quick to use easily and accurately in what is required.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
TeamViewer review by Kanchi W.
Kanchi W.

"Number one tool for remote connectivity solutions"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer allows us to remotely access and control the desktop of our computers and servers from any location on good internet connection.So it saves time.It is an incredibly fast and secure global network. TaamViewer is easily usable.Another best thing is simple interface.

What do you dislike?

Sharing is not possible when the remote user not have the same and compatible version.It is not free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A great remote control tool with best key features like secure remote desktop access,VPN and web conferencing .For home users also can easily manage workstation and remote desktops from their location. I recommend this tool because it is done great job than other apps using for the same purposes.

As a developer ,there are some main features I love TeamViewer. They are,

It can be installed on multiple OS like Windows ,Linux as well as any modern smartphone also can be our window to workplace.

It supports both text and voice chat and it is very useful when some clients in overseas.

File manager is very useful because when we move many files from one location to another.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

TeamViewer review by Amandeep K.
Amandeep K.

"Team viewer :an internet based remote support and access."

What do you like best?

The best part is that we can do remote control and collaboration of computers It allows user to connect to multiple workstations remotely.although there are multiple softwares like this but team viewer is extremely powerful and highly accessible system. .It allows easy transfer of control from one party to another.It makes things a lot easier whether you are managing complex IT infrastructure or working on any other computer without going to their location.

What do you dislike?

The main cons for this software are that it requires good internet connection for its stability.Moreover this software is expensive .Its updates are also very constant like twice or thrice a year which makes it very expensive .Apart from it ,the support desk is not up to the mark which leads to hassles in some of its operations.It does not have a feature for recording too which i think must be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software as it is a great software to solve a lot of issues from a remote location without any need of accessing the actual location.It is safe and secured too.

There are a lots of issues that can be solved with this software .It allows our users with multiple monitors in the office to connect with their computers in the office remotely. In fact no lag is observed during screen sharing.You can even make a video call through this and the quality is really superb.It is a versatile and a flexible software.It gets installed in a very short period of time .Owing to this ,it is easy to use.

TeamViewer review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Solve multiple problems remotely"

What do you like best?

I like the way and how this system is designed and created, since with it I can chat, send files and control a computer or server remotely, it also allows me to make dynamic video conferences where you can teach to repair a server from any another part of the world. The level of security and protection provided by this system is unique.

The times I have needed, the customer service team has been able to resolve many situations that have happened to my computer quickly and easily, loaded with a lot of responsibility and professionalism. This team has also helped me to perform various preventive maintenance to several servers and computers that my business owns.

What do you dislike?

I am very happy to have this system so far, although I can say that it is very expensive, but if your business is large and you have work teams in other states, provinces and countries, then it will be worth having.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

By using this system I am sure you will love it because with Teamviewer you can do many other things, in case you need to know more about this program I suggest you use the trial edition in order to know and know each function that has this system.

Thanks to this software I have been able to save a lot of time, since the long waits to be attended by a technician in order to check my computer or servers, has also allowed us to have all our systems updated and optimal at the time of perform our work.

TeamViewer review by Patricks A.
Patricks A.

"We provide the best remote assistance with TeamViewer"

What do you like best?

What we like most about TeamViewer is access to remote control to other computers or mobile devices. In our company it is necessary to provide technical assistance and with this program we can easily perform it through the access code provided by our client. It is easy to use and install, and we can even use your web version to manage accounts, roles and access.

What do you dislike?

In this program we do not like the many limitations that can offer your free plan, which can sometimes fail and detect frequent connections limit their use immediately and unexpectedly interrupt the connection which makes the experience is not very nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are going to use it for projects or personal things, for your small or big company, TeamViewer is the program that we recommend you to use, it has accessible plans, even a free one, it is easy to use and installation and you can even use it without having to install it The best thing about this program is to be able to access anywhere since you can not only do it from the desktop program, but you can also use the version for mobile devices.

We needed to provide assistance and technical support to our customers remotely and the program that allowed us to do this was TeamViewer, with an internet connection and access data that gives us the client can access your computer or device and solve any problem that In addition, we can also make calls, send messages in your online chat and send and receive documents, photos or files, all from a single program.

TeamViewer review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Working remotely is simple with teamviewer"

What do you like best?

What makes teamviewer my favorite tool is how easy it is to use, a very friendly interface that allows me to access my computer from anywhere, which is very important because I have the resources I need when I need them. take control of my pc or transfer files is extremely easy and fast, which our customers love because we can respond to their problems very quickly. And if we add to this the chat and conference window becomes a very powerful tool and daily use in our company.

And with its password change system, it gives me peace of mind that they will not be able to access my pc without my permission, as it is very secure.

What do you dislike?

I have no problem with the free version of the application is very powerful and easy to use, vdd a great tool. What I could comment is the high cost of paid versions especially for small teams of 3 to 6 people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's one of the best remote control tools on the market, don't hesitate to use it.

At the moment I use teamviewer to access personally to the pc of my work, from other points, since I have to travel between several localities. Or it is extremely important because it saves me a lot of time by not having to move to the customers office, but I can do any small support or installation remotely, which has enchanted our customers.

TeamViewer review by Rebeca G.
Rebeca G.

"Excellent software for remote remote access"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a remote remote connection program popular in the technology market. There are variants of the program for all types of needs, the typical full installation, the portable version, the immediate remote access version, the version intended for remote computers, the version of presentations or meetings and the version to be distributed by policies. Each of these versions has its pros and cons.

It has a host of particular characteristics such as:

Polished interface with precise data to make a remote connection or allow remote control.

Record the sessions that are established as optional or making a forced recording.

It allows to adjust the quality of the connection for data links with little bandwidth.

You can establish strong passwords that range from 4 characters to 10 characters, as well as giving the possibility of not configuring it. This applies to spontaneous access.

For a non-contact access, you must configure a secure password that will never expire or change.

It is not necessary to take control of the remote equipment to transfer a file but it gives you the possibility to choose between a "Remote Control" and "File Transfer" choosing the second option.

Like all remote access software, it provides high security to create the encrypted connection.

With the new versions of Teamviewer and with the appropriate license it allows you to have information about the remote computer such as the name, operating system, RAM memory, hardware specifications, hard disk status among other data that could be relevant when monitoring equipment or even servers.

You can make remote connections from a mobile device, either Android or iOS to a computer or vice versa.

You can print from the computer that makes the remote access without having to install the printer driver since it uses the connection that was established with the remote computer to print as if it were local.

To close the program stands out in all its functions and for something is the number one in the ranking of remote connections.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer is not totally free but rather offer the product under the demo mode, every license to my particular I see it expensive and with the release of new versions the software becomes heavier and therefore pulls more resources from the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To give a remote technical support or make a videoconference the software stands out for what was done to provide security and give access to the remote computer.

As a problem solver, it has made life easy for us, since through the Internet we can give technical support to a computer located in another geographical area of the world, saving expenses on per diem and lodging that impact the company, and access can be guaranteed anytime.

TeamViewer review by talelr c.
talelr c.

"teamviewer"

What do you like best?

It is a great tool for the remote connection between computers to send and receive files or rather to share files of any kind quickly and efficiently from anywhere in the world. It also allows group meetings and video conferences to be efficient and efficient. computer, besides the remote control of any computer among its functions are also remote control of any computer remote assistance without installation remote administration of a server transfer files maximum security standard  Being able to perform remote preventive and corrective maintenance Backing up information from the other PC Transefir files from PC to PC without problem Remote assistance is more economical Being able to resolve misconfigurations, viruses and update errors Provide help without waiting for hours or days for the technician to move.

What do you dislike?

between the little highlighted or useful this or it can be said that you can not use the program if there is no internet Accesses not allowed by unknown users Remote administration of unsupervised servers Licenses very difficult to get to update the program That the internet can fall if the remote control connection drops. Not being able to do any maintenance on the hardware Not being able to format the other pc If the connection is lost the remote assistance is terminated Sometimes the access of the pc is limited Not being able to connect to more than 2 computers

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is quite useful you can not ask for more than one tool since it integrates both file and desktop sharing remotely also allows very useful videoconferencing

the installation of any driver or application is done comfortably from any place in the company or from any location is quite useful for this type of actions between users in addition to sharing information between departments

TeamViewer review by Mari A.
Mari A.

"TeamViewer es un excelente apoyo para trabajar desde casa!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer es un programa para ordenador y la principal función es conectarse remotamente a otro equipo. Entre sus funciones están:

Compartir y controlar escritorio

Reuniones en línea

Videoconferencias y transferencia de archivos entre ordenadores.

Es compatible con los sistemas operativos Microsoft Windows, Linux,3 iOS,4 y Android.5 Y también Hace posible el acceso a un equipo remoto mediante un navegador web. Siendo la principal funcion de la aplicación el control remoto, también incluye funciones de trabajo en equipo y presentación las cuales representan una gran ayuda a la hora de resolver problemas de la empres, bien sea asesoramiento al personal o inclusion en una conferencia, es una herramienta indispensable.

What do you dislike?

El hecho que dependa de internet para controlar otro ordenador, esto hace la experiencia tediosa si alguno de los usuarios del control remoto presenta fallas de internet, solo digo que en ocasiones esto representa una complicacion para nosotros.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una plataforma muy segura y confiable si le damos buen uso, si compartimos responsablemente nuestro usuario y contraseña. Me da la impresión que brinda seguridad ya que permite restablecer la contraseña cuantas veces quieras y cada vez que quieras hacerlo, dejando a la persona que estaba controlando tu computadora sin acceso alguno.

Podemos dar una asesoría, enseñar algo a través del uso del control remoto de un equipo al otro mediante internet, haciendo sencillo lo que una vez resulto difícil ya que la otra persona observa lo que estamos haciendo y para mejorar la experiencia aun mas hay un panel de dialogo entre las dos computadoras en donde podemos ir aclarando las dudas. Uno de los equipos va a manejar al otro,

TeamViewer review by carl s.
carl s.

"TEAMVIEWER my secure remote connection"

What do you like best?

This software is the best tool I use to make remote connections from local or very distant sites, it is very safe to give a password which is variable that when disconnected is deleted and no other user can use it is always rotating I use it to make connections to written computers from another PC or from the mobile device.

It is very easy to use and you can say that you take your office anywhere you go, I have been using it for a while and I have had no problems to consider.

What do you dislike?

Actually I can not talk about something that I dislike about the application but if I could refer to that the application can be slow when it is going to revise connections we are not at the same speed on both computers can lose connection in case the line is disconnected , the data transfer may also be the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the TeamViewer tool is very practical you can use it from wherever you are and give support to the company anywhere in the world.

They are incredibly personal that I use to help my son when he has difficulty with his tasks, I have been able to help them and we are all very happy.

One of the improvements we have had in the company is that you do not need to be in the offices to provide technical support in case of problems. Another is that employees can review their work in case they can not leave the house and that allows the company do not stop at the projects and if doubts arise they can be reviewed and clarified immediately.

A helped all the staff to update and manage different types of tools which gives a better quality of life.

TeamViewer review by Luis M.
Luis M.

"Software de acceso remoto fácil y rápido TeamViewer."

What do you like best?

Me gusta este software privado con capacidad de control remoto hacia otro equipo mediante el uso de TeamViewer. El control remoto del equipo es posible por su acceso de id y contraseña logrando la manipulación o el control de diversos dispositivos, puedes usar tu dispositivo móvil inteligente para tener control remoto de tu ordenador o viceversa. TeamViewer permite la trasferencia de archivos, chat privado y conexión no presencial segura. Es compatible con los sistemas operativos Windows, Linux, MAC OS X, IOS, Android. Este programa facilita las funciones que un soporte técnico puede realizar pero a distancia desde su escritorio ingresando a otro ordenador de forma remota para ejecutar respaldos de la pc, mantenimiento, actualizaciones, correcciones de fallos, entre otras cosas dependiendo el uso de cada usuario le quiera proporcionar.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer depende mucho del Internet para operar correctamente con el servicio, esto incluye en la transferencia de archivos que en ocasiones suele ser muy lenta a pesar de la velocidad del Internet, aunque este en condiciones optimas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los nuevos usuarios no ceder su ID y contraseña personal a otros usuarios desconocidos para evitar el acceso remoto a su ordenador.

El servicio de control remoto se ha vuelto muy popular hoy en día y TeamViewer proporciona uno de los servicios mas seguro de esta categoría, este software es implementado en infinidades de empresas donde los supervisores técnicos no tengan la necesidad de levantarse de su escritorio ingresando fácilmente en el ordenador que necesite un servicio de mantenimiento, con facilidad de operar cualquier dispositivo a distancia. Este programa gratuito puede ser usado en un ámbito laboral como en el hogar gracias a su fácil uso y dinámica interfaz.

TeamViewer review by Ivan R.
Ivan R.

"Great tool for working from home"

What do you like best?

One of the most remarkable features is its ease of use, I just have to install it and I can take my office anywhere. In this way I have all the information I work with anywhere just connect my user and access keys and ready. It creates a very easy way to share files.

Another feature that I found interesting is its stability, even with connections not as fast as could be the mobile.

It also has the highest security standards and I personally have been using it for years and I have not had any security or file transfer problems.

What do you dislike?

Although it is a great tool, the prices of paid versions are highly expensive and that makes it difficult to use professionally. For that reason if you have a small team and do not use it daily at work, it is difficult to maintain for its price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Other users who are looking for a tool to control their pc remotely and need a simple and powerful tool use teamviewer. It provides great security and is highly reliable for transmitting files.

Currently I use teamviewer in a personal way to get remote access from my home computer to my work computer if I need any file or need to perform any activity from my office PC as preventive maintenance or any update. I have been using it for a few years as it has an incredible performance and operation.

TeamViewer review by Oriana V.
Oriana V.

"TeamViewer tool home work"

What do you like best?

Team viewer is an excellent opcion to work because is free and allows you to work remotely without having to be physically or in person at the site where the service is required, you can comfortably fulfill all the obligations or respond to priority requests as long as you have a stable Internet connection, besides it is quite reliable and safe because it generates a unique access code through which allows you to establish the connection only if you have the code designated for the equipment.

The management of users is another great advantage since it is done very well, users can be added to groups and also share those groups with other members, which is very useful.

Teamviewer integrates very well with other types of applications, such as Outlook, which is the most popular according to many. Through this integration you can see if other users in the email thread are available for remote connection.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like about Team viewer is that the speed of transfer of files and the reception of the sent signal is sometimes delayed, which prevents the signal from being picked up at the transmitter and receiver at the same time, another thing that could not improve team viewer is If the connection is lost, the remote assistance is terminated.

you can't control and monitor remote assistance and It is not available for IOS.

It has benefited me for the work when there is a failure and there are no employees in the office that can solve the problem, from my house I have been able to control and normalize the situation without problem, as well as it has facilitated to me the possibility of control some computer equipment in important meetings in which it is necessary to do a business projection.

TeamViewer review by sergio j F.
sergio j F.

"Sistema de control remoto y vídeos conferencias Team viewer."

What do you like best?

Me gusta este software de control remoto por sus múltiples capacidades, te permite operar por medio de un ingreso de usuario y contraseña al ordenador de otro usuario con el fin de hacer modificaciones, reparaciones, actualizaciones y breves explicaciones todo esto se realiza a gusto del operador. TeamViewer tiene características de vídeos llamadas perfecto para agentes de negocios, facilita las reuniones y conferencias con el modo de " presentación " el cual permite el acceso al asociado y ver las presentación con el programa que usted desee.

What do you dislike?

Este software tiene la desventaja que solo funciona con vía Internet, lo cual no beneficia a usuarios carentes de buena conexión a Internet o sin Internet, si la conexión falla el programa inmediatamente también lo hará cerrando sesión de la llamada, vídeo-llamada y control remoto.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo a los usuarios que usen el programa TeamViewer de manera personal, después de terminar una sesión de ceder el control remoto de nuestro ordenador a un asociado es conveniente por seguridad renovar la contraseña de nuestro programa para no ceder el control de nuestro ordenador cuando no estemos presente.

TeamViewer se vuelve un instrumento de trabajo para usuarios capacitados en las reparaciones sistemáticas que se realizan en empresas con múltiples ordenadores. TeamViewer permite el control remoto para mantenimiento de ordenadores de empleados con fallas técnicas o con falta de mantenimiento de sus equipos ayudando a solventar de forma rápida. Esencial para el cuerpo empresarial en las reuniones no presenciales facilitando con sus múltiples funciones en la integración de una presentación y la integración de los asociados en interactuar en la presentación de manera dinámica.

TeamViewer review by Brian J.
Brian J.

"Very Easy and Secure"

What do you like best?

I’ve use team viewer for years and I’ve always loved the experience. A lot of times I’m at home and need files from my work computer but I didn’t have a VPN set up on my home computer. I was able to connect my home computer with my work through team viewer and transfer the files I need it to my home computer. Team viewer also allows me to access other computers I have running team viewer so that I can troubleshoot and or use certain files and program on those computers that are on my remote computer.

What do you dislike?

If you’re using it just for yourself it’s a great product. If you’re using it for a team you will have to pay to have the business account and that can be somewhat expensive if you’re not using it every day all day. The business account prices can be fairly expensive if it’s more than just yourself and another person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love team viewer it is always been safe and secure over the years and has never given me problems.

​We can now use it to remote into any work station at home or the office.

TeamViewer review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Cross platform remote screen sharing"

What do you like best?

This is available in desktop app, mobile app and web version. So it's easy to use it from the comfort of any of these medium.

You do not have to dial into a meeting room or a voice call to be able to start sharing screen via teamviewer.

I love the visual appearance of this application.

What do you dislike?

Although teamviewer is trying to add more features it still is seen as a remote screen sharing application. These days almost all the business chat application and web meeting tools have screen sharing option, which makes teamviewer a redundant application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for just remote screen sharing, this is a great app. But if you are looking for a tool with unified communication at work place, this has limited features in that segment.

We use teamviewer for remote screen sharing with our technical support team to work on issues with our workstations.

TeamViewer review by Maria Leonarda T.
Maria Leonarda T.

"Soporte de control remoto TeamViewer."

What do you like best?

Es un programa informático de uso privado de acceso fácil, permite conectarse de manera remota a otro equipo con el consentimiento del usuario. Ofrece variedad de servicio entre ellas, compartir y controlar de forma remota escritorios , reuniones en lineas, videoconferencias y transferencias de archivos entre equipos conectados. Esta disponible para los sistemas operativos Microsoft Windows, Mac Os, Linux , iOS y Android. Es posible tener control remoto sobre el ordenador desde un equipo móvil descargando la app y registrándose en el sistema. Es considerado uno de los software de soporte remoto mas seguros para realizar mantenimientos correctivos y preventivos en un ordenador a distancia, logrando resolver problemas de desconfiguracion y virus en el sistema. Este programa esta resguardado por su propio equipo de soporte técnico el cual trabaja 24/7 de manera rápida para resolver cualquier inconveniente.

What do you dislike?

Este software presenta una limita conexión entre equipos, no es posible conectar mas de dos ordenadores a la vez. Su precio en servicio es un poco costoso sobre todo en países donde el dolar presenta un valor monetario mayor al precio de la moneda local, haciendo muy difícil la actualización de la misma. El programa siempre debe estar en todo momento conectado a Internet para no perder la conexión remota entre ordenadores, si la conexión de Internet se pierde automáticamente también lo hará la sesión remota.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomiendo mantener siempre una buena conexión de Internet al momento de usar TeamViewer, evitando que se pierda la sesión remota y trabaje de forma rápida y optima.

TeamViewer es ideal para aquellas empresas o negocios donde se maneja el trabajo de innumerables cantidades de ordenadores que necesitan asistencia técnica por mantenimiento, desconfiguracion y solución de problemas frecuentes, manejados por un experto o profesional técnico, dándole la facilidad de acceso a los diversos ordenadores de forma fácil y remota sin abandonar su escritorio.

TeamViewer review by Valentina C.
Valentina C.

"The most modern technology at your fingertips "

What do you like best?

This software is one of the most used in the company where I work. Thanks to this software we have been able to solve important problems in our computers thanks to its incredible and fascinating option of remote access, an option with technology of end designed for big enterprise environments. But Teamviewer also offers interesting options such as its video call system, a digital almanac to set the date of the activities to be carried out, schedule business meetings and other needs that arise. A software adapted to the current needs of work and that combines well the need for access to a pc with the wonder of remote access between computers.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I encounter when using this software in my work is that, when there are problems with the internet connection the software, the software slows down a lot and you can't use all its tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

useful, practical, important and necessary are synonyms that determine Teamviewer, it is an excellent ally for current workers who have great responsibilities and depend on their computer to perform effectively at work, therefore I recommend its use.

Teamviewer and its option of remote access has allowed me to save a lot of time since I should not wait for the computer technician to come to repair our computer. The time I don't waste on this I dedicate to improve my work products, making my professional career has a significant improvement.

TeamViewer review by Gregorio B.
Gregorio B.

"La mejor herramienta para resolver problemas a distancia!"

What do you like best?

Me gusta este programa, porque me permite ayudar y resolver problemas a conocidos y colegas, participar en la creacion de algun proyecto o aportar parte de mi conociemiento sin importar la distancia, permite solucionar problemas que requieren presencia fisica para explicar posibles soluciones, sin la necesidad de moverse a ningun lado. este programa cuenta ademas con una bandeja de chat y una herramienta para realizar video llamada, este programa brinda la oportunidad de usarse de modo gratuito y asi poder explorar sus funciones para el uso particular.

What do you dislike?

la asistencia remota puede verse interrumpida por fallas de internet, lo que hace que se cierre o en caso tal de que el internet de uno de los 2 usuarios presente lentitud, hace que ocurran ciertos errores que perturban los procesos

Recommendations to others considering the product

recomiendo al que pueda adquirir la version completa del programa. pues brinda mejor operatividad y conectividad . hay que tener en cuenta de disponer de los medios necesarios para el uso de las video llamadas. la disposicion de equipos de sonido y camara y los drivers que estos necesitan pues el programa no dispone de ellos

la asistencia remota a mis colegas, el uso del programa me permite interactuar de manera visual con los asuntos o problemas presentes en los que pueda colaborar permitiendo al segundo usuario tener una vision de lo que estoy haciendo y de esta manera aprender mucho mas facil. por razones de trabajo me encuentro un poco distanciado de mi equipo de trabajo y ensamblar proyectos de negocios con mi equipo resulta muy probechoso el uso de este programa.

TeamViewer review by Francis S.
Francis S.

"Great choice for remote connection"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is an excellent tool for what remote connections are, recommended when choosing a solution for remote connection, security protocols guaranteed when connecting to a computer, easy and simple to use, it can be configured with a unique password that will always be used for that destined connection, you can associate more than one device to make the connections to your account, register the devices to which you need to make remote connections, tool always active in the background. To the above is added remote assistance, excellent to receive or perform some support or any assistance, the bandwidth consumption is not as great as that of other tools, very stable and fast, screen-sharing, files transfer.

What do you dislike?

In general, very complete tool, satisfies the requirements in regard to remote connection solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for remote connection use for external or internal agents, very complete and easy to use.

Tool used for everything that refers to connection or support by suppliers, technical assistance required, sometimes used internally by our users for remote connections from their homes.

TeamViewer review by Harold S.
Harold S.

"Check errors from a distance"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to connect to another computer, you do not need technical knowledge, because with knowing the password and the code that is generated within the application you can access the system you want.

You can also make transfer files and even calls, these two elements are also included within Teamviewer and help the assistance you provide to a user is much more complete, as these elements help you to talk to the other person using VOIP calls and you can also send or receive files that help you in the work you are developing in their systems.

It has a 256-bit AES encryption in the connection, which gives greater security when establishing connections with other users. This encryption is basic in a remote access program, since it is important that the data and information that is in both systems be completely safe.

What do you dislike?

When you have a slow internet connection, remote access is much more complicated, since it goes much slower and certain errors occur. They could improve the system in the future, so that the slower connections also had a more constant speed and there were no errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The remote access that allows Teamviewer, helps customers are more happy with the care received by your company and also give them greater security that you can solve their problems faster.

To solve customer problems Teamviewer is a great tool. In our company we can solve many errors or queries from our users remotely and thus we have the possibility to give them a much faster attention than if we had to go to their location.

The communication that occurs through Teamviewer, especially through the use of VOIP calls, means that we can have a closer contact with customers and that helps us a lot to be able to serve them better, since it informs us in real time of what They want to change, what their problems are and what attention they need.

TeamViewer review by Brenda G.
Brenda G.

"TeamViewer una solución alternativa a distancia"

What do you like best?

Me gusta porque te permite un acceso remoto de ordenador a ordenador. Simplemente se ha de instalar el programa en cada dispositivo, y registrarse creando una cuenta. De esta manera tú eres quién da permiso a la otra persona para que se conecte. Por tanto, no conlleva ningún riesgo de intrusión indeseada; sobre todo porque puedes ver en todo momento quién se ha conectado a tu equipo.Esta disponible para Windows, Macintosh, Android, iOS, Windows Phone e incluso BlackBerry facilitando así su uso a todos sus usuarios. Se puede descarga en modo aplicación para cualquier plataforma. Es gratuita y dispone de la mayoría de funcionalidades de la versión de escritorio. Puedes dar soporte o asistencia a amigos y familiares desde tu propio smartphone. Lo mejor de su versatilidad es que además de conectar al ordenador, también puedes conectar con otro smartphone. Evidentemente, no es necesario sea el mismo sistema operativo.En resumen permite una conexión entre dos equipos, uno será el invitado y el otro el huésped. El invitado será quién tenga intención de acceder a los archivos de un equipo o darle soporte.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusta que si se pierde la conexión se termina la asistencia remota.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer pone una gran cantidad de funciones diferentes en las puntas de sus dedos. Para saber cómo funcionan, recomiendo revisar los manuales de usuario que ofrece.

TeamViewer a nivel laboral es muy beneficioso ya que se puede solucionar problemas técnicos o de configuración de manera remota, brindado ayuda sin necesidad de esperar horas o días para que el técnico se desplacé.

TeamViewer review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"Lets me connect to many people's devices from anywhere"

What do you like best?

The connection quality as usually very good with TeamViewer. I can operate a remote desktop with great precision so everyone gets an accurate picture of hows things I'm doing should actually work on their end. The management interface in TeamViewer is laid out in a very organized way so I can access existing connections or create new connections quickly.

What do you dislike?

For some end users, TeamViewer isn't the easiest remote access platform to work with. They'll sometimes ask if we can use a different system that they consider more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer is worth a try if a smooth and fast remote desktop connection is crucial to your business. It may not have the user-friendly interface that some online calling platforms have, but I think it'll work better for remote screen sharing.

For me, TeamViewer is one of the best performing remote access platforms I've ever used. It's the only platform I use at my current company, but I've used many other platforms before and they mostly didn't have the smooth connection TeamViewer often has. I can also use TeamViewer to connect my mobile device to a computer so I can demonstrate apps for an audience looking at a larger screen.

TeamViewer review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Teamviewer an excellent program to work remotely"

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly Teamviewer is an excellent program becasuse it allows you to work remotely from anywhere where you have access to the internet, manging computers that are linked to you network, in that way to solve some problems witgout the need to go. it is very easy to use since ir is only installed directly from your website and once installed it only requires the ID and password to take control of the device. And it is avalable for different plarforms such as Windows, MAC, Linux, Android and iOS.

What do you dislike?

Really The only bad thing is that this program is completely dependent on thge internet, and ig we do not have access to the internet we can not use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is wouldb be nice to give a test month with all its features un locked

It has saved me a lot of time because i should not go to a place to solve the problem

TeamViewer review by nikhil s.
nikhil s.

"Best Remote Desktop Tool"

What do you like best?

Team Viewer connects any PC, Server, or Device on any platform globally in a just few seconds of time. The application can be used to establish this connection between these two devices, and every change performed on the local desktop can be updated on the same file in the remote machine seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Free version users do have restrictions in use wherein they will be unable to try out all features of TeamViewer. Other than that, there is actually no negative aspect of using this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

The main problem that virtual work is achieved, is the stability in communications, many platforms have inconsistencies that become a work problem, thanks to Team Viewer we have reversed that situation, we have achieved a much more stable communication than those offered by the competition , at the same time, we have increased communication channels to the best levels that we thought we had a while ago, it has adapted perfectly to our reality and our capacity to pay, I am pleasantly satisfied.

screen sharing helps colleagues to participate in a meeting while outside the office. Its very easy to connect with a remote computer and be able to transfer files which is faster. Largly Team Viewer has been an extremely useful program for me.

TeamViewer review by Maria S.
Maria S.

"One of the best remote control programs"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer has many interesting things that make it different from other similar programs in the market, first we have the excellent remote connection between computers, it is one of the most stable and fastest there is, on the other hand it has a built-in chat within the application , so that when we are controlling a team remotely we will be able to talk with the person we have on the other side of the screen, another of the qualities that I like most about Teamviewer is that its connection is very safe, every time we perform a new connection Teamviewer asks us for a username and a password that are created when establishing the connection between two computers.

On the other hand the program is very easy to acquire simply go to your web page, click on download and install it on your computer, we can also make voice calls by remote connection and making calls between several people, it is perfect for meetings of I work in a way that you can work together without having to go to the place where the other person is.

What do you dislike?

One of the things that I do not like is that if the internet is a little deficient the connection between computers is fatal and slow and the second thing that I do not like is that generally I can not control more than one pc at a time

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend its use especially if it is companies that require a way to improve their communication and have the need to perform work remotely to improve productivity

We were able to solve the working connection between our partners, we could perform remote works in a simple way and explain to our workers some topics of interest within the company, this program facilitated the internal communication in our company

TeamViewer review by Margaret C.
Margaret C.

"1024/5000 Provide remote technical support and control computers easily"

What do you like best?

It is a very useful software because with it I can have several computers registered in my network and I can access them whenever I want, it has a very intuitive interface and it also allows me to transfer files and make VOIP calls, the connection to the computers is quick and easy , just have the password and the access code.

What do you dislike?

Its handling depends a lot on your internet connection because if you have the internet very slow this can greatly affect the way you work, also I can not control several computers at once which will be very useful for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very good for large companies where you have many departments, because with this software you will not have the need to leave your office to solve a problem.

For me it is very useful to use this tool in the work since I can offer help to my colleagues with software installations and other things, I can also talk without the need to find other software for it.

TeamViewer review by Joshua B.
Joshua B.

"Excelente herramienta de asistencia remota"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer es una herramienta multifuncional que permite tanto el soporte remoto como la videoconferencia y la conexión a un escritorio remoto similar al servicio ofrecido por Windows pero mucho más avanzado y con opciones orientadas al entorno profesional. Personalmente, a través de Teamviewer proporcionamos soporte técnico a nuestros usuarios que tienen plataformas web contratadas a nuestra compañía y para las que luego brindamos soporte, con Teamviewer podemos mostrar en vivo y de manera sencilla cómo hacer cambios o reparaciones en los servidores de la web. o en el propio código del sitio.

Además, la aplicación es muy útil como soporte porque proporciona herramientas como la transferencia de archivos mediante arrastrar y soltar al cliente. En cuanto a la seguridad, proporciona una contraseña aleatoria según el momento en el que nos conectamos y no se repite en ningún caso.

What do you dislike?

+La versión gratuita podría cambiarse a una versión de prueba de 30 días y ofrecer las mismas características que la versión completa para que los usuarios puedan probar la aplicación en su totalidad.

+La aplicación está limitada de alguna manera al ancho de banda del usuario, por lo que si tiene problemas de conexión o una velocidad lenta, sufrirá para poder ver con fluidez lo que sucede en la máquina remota.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Le recomiendo que compre la versión profesional ya que la versión gratuita es solo para uso personal y tiene ciertas limitaciones que la hacen inutilizable como una aplicación de soporte remoto en una empresa moderadamente grande.

Resolver los errores de los sitios web y los servidores de alojamiento es mucho más fácil si tenemos acceso gráfico porque de esta manera no necesitamos usar comandos de texto a través de una consola de comandos, esto es muy útil para ayudar a las personas con problemas porque pueden ver la solución a sus problemas. Vivir y poder reproducirlo ellos mismos en el futuro.

TeamViewer review by Marlon D.
Marlon D.

"Very cool for personal use but not so much for business"

What do you like best?

Its multiplatform capabilities are very convenient and it is a very big pro. It supports Windows, Mac, Linux (although I have not tried that yet). The security of the remote sessions is very advanced, with the use of AES-256 encryption, as well as its compliance with well known security standards. Its feature to switch sides, to change who was cotrole of the computer is also nice.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit high compared to what it has to offer. The fact that they only sell yearly subscription without giving any option for a month, trimester or other time frames. Charging extra for Mobile device capabilities, adding to the already high price of their plans is also not convenient at all considering they automatically renew the subscription without warnings, and the cancellation process is tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a very nice, secure and easy to use Remote Desktop tool for personal use but you probably want to stay away from it for business use. The price / quality ratio for Teamviewer is not good.

I use it mostly when I am at work and I need to manage my computers at home. It is a fast and easy way to access remotely to my computers and files.

TeamViewer review by Tracy D.
Tracy D.

"A super way to easily connect to screens and remote computers"

What do you like best?

I like that TeamViewer takes away my need to connect cable to external displays that we use for presentations and certain work setups. Downloading TeamViewer was very quick and getting it installed was a breeze. Once we read through all the instructions, we were able to connect with minutes with clear and smooth video quality. I like that we can add multiple users to our account so that anyone that's available can help to manage our connections. I also like that there's a mobile app that can project my mobile screen onto to computer that's connected to a TV screen.

What do you dislike?

I think since there are codes and such involved with remote connections, there is a risk other may be able to gain control of your computer or view your display screens. It's probably unlikely to happen, but I'm thinking there's more risk compared to connected via a physical cable. Also, getting set up with remote connections my not work smoothly with certain platforms, so may have to check the latest specifications and requirements to ensure your devices are compatible with TeamViewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should check out TeamViewer for your remote device needs. If you compared the connection quality to those of other popular solutions, I think you'll notice a considerable difference. By having a more responsive connection, I think you'll see that your remote meetings are more smooth and pleasant to all involved.

TeamViewer has been a smooth application for connecting to remote computers where I can help search for files or work on some designs or editing with a colleague. It's also very useful to connect my mobile screen to a computer so it's easier for a large group to see. A mobile device screen is obviously very small, so being able to connect it wirelessly to a larger screen is very critical to demonstration purposes. The responsiveness of the remote sharing has usually been close to immediate. That really helps to ensure we have smooth and productive remote meetings with frustrating lags.

TeamViewer review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Secure and stable remote connection"

What do you like best?

The easiest way to connect remotely to a client's computer to solve a problem is its most remarkable section. It takes just a short time to start a remote connection, in a few seconds you are already connected to the computer and you do not need waiting times.

You can communicate with your clients while you are doing the tasks on your computer. In addition, you can select with the mouse the sections in which you are working, so that the client knows at every moment what actions you are doing.

It is a very safe application, since the person who wants you to check your pc must give you your ID and password generated by the application, so only users who have that data can see that computer.

What do you dislike?

Disconnection failures we have ever reviewed the PC of a client, but we have introduced the data again and in a few moments we have been back inside the PC. We have only taken a few seconds to solve the disconnections that sometimes occur.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Connect remotely securely on other computers is a task that is increasingly done to solve problems of certain users. TeamViewer is a well-known remote control tool, safe and easy to use, it is a very good choice for remote control.

Saving in displacements is what we have obtained in our company with the use of TeamViewer. Now we can get into the computers of our customers without physically going to where they are located. In addition, they can see at every moment what we are doing and what tasks we are developing, this also gives them more security, since they know at every moment that we are doing on their computer.

TeamViewer review by Jake J.
Jake J.

"Excellent for working remotely and collectively."

What do you like best?

What I like most about TeamViewer is that it is an excellent program that allows me to work remotely from anywhere as long as I have a stable connection to the internet and have this software in the devices to link. I love that it allows me to collectively work together with my co-workers either locally or remotely. I find it extremely excellent that this program allows me to make backup copies of my other computers from home, which gives me greater security with respect to my work, as I can support it. I also love the technical support that TeamViewer offers its customers.

What do you dislike?

What I like the least about TeamViewer is how expensive its user licenses can be; I do not like much that in order to use this program both computers need to be on and with a stable connection to the internet because otherwise a link is not possible. And finally I do not like much that at the time of a collective work, if a party wants to eliminate anything from the computer, this is possible without any kind of inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

According to my perspective TeamViewer is a totally necessary software for all that person that works in fields referring to the design of softwares, web pages, backup copies, among others. It is extremely useful in any field, either to deliver a job with greater anticipation or to make backup copies. All this without having to carry with all the documents in a physical device.

TeamViewer is a software that has brought me great benefits in my work life because many times there are problems that go beyond my own will, and even then I have been able to finish my work and obligations from my home or other remote places.

TeamViewer review by wanja m.
wanja m.

"Effective with remote support which helps with system support."

What do you like best?

Helps with sharing of files and documents which is faster and convinient.

Intuitive user interface which is easy to install and configure.

Efficient with video conferencing which helps with organising meetings from anywhere in the world.

Convinient with conference calls and presentations.

Reliable with remote support.

What do you dislike?

i have do dislike with teamviewer although some versions keeps disconnecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes i would recommend teamviewer which helps with sharing of files among the connected users.

Great with video conferencing which helps with video calls thus very convinient.

screen sharing which helps alot with trainings.

Efficient for sharing of files among the connected users which is faster and convinient.

Video conferencing which makes it easy for holding meetings with clients from anywhere in the world.

Great with remote support for system users which helps to save time and resources thus very convinient.

Screen sharing is effective which makes training possible.

TeamViewer review by Fabiano M.
Fabiano M.

"Remote worldwide connections"

What do you like best?

I've been using Teamviewer to help clients to solve their problems in a quick and easy way, thanks to the fact that with this application it is possible to connect without being physically present, no time is lost in travel and I can solve problems in a way that is comfortable for me.

Also while we solve problems remotely and we can communicate with the person who is on the other side in case you need to explain any action, the mouse tracking is very useful for the other person to know in every moment on which element I speak to you at each moment.

Regarding security Teamviewer is very complete since it only allows remote connections under certain circumstances, the first is that the application must be started, the second that the user must give us his code to connect to your computer, and the third is that this code changes in each connection so the person who connects remotely can not reuse it.

What do you dislike?

Although I personally use the pro version, you see the opportunity to try the free plan and it is not as complete as the payment but I think it is in some way too limited and when the transfer limits are exceeded the connection will be abruptly closed no matter if you are in the middle of a session with another person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the application because with this application you will save a lot of time since you do not need to explain to the user what to do but simply you can do it and explain to the customer only what is necessary. Although the price is somewhat high try to get the paid version because the free plan is insufficient for someone who uses this tool daily.

The application is very helpful to help clients with problems and who do not usually understand the operation of computers and the only thing they seek is for their problem to be solved regardless of how it works or what produces it. With Teamviewer we do not need physical displacement to help.

TeamViewer review by sandra milena c.
sandra milena c.

" a nice experience to make a remote connection, Teamviewer the best"

What do you like best?

For our company it has been very helpful, very opportune to purchase this software, in it we access remotely the computers of our clients and thus be able to solve the problems that arise. To be able to control the equipment in an efficient way, we give a deserved recognition to this software for allowing us to do the remote access and thus be able to execute applications, check the status of the downloads, access documents and much more.

What do you dislike?

At first we wanted to evaluate this software and we could access this product for free, when we wanted to operate with the license it was very difficult to get to update the program, besides a flaw is that you can not use the program if there is no service. Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

excellent program, easy to use. recommended for any company

To be able to establish a remote connection, just download and install the application on your computer and execute it. That is why it is advisable to have it, it is practical and easy to use.

TeamViewer review by tatiana paola c.
tatiana paola c.

" the best way to link to another pc"

What do you like best?

The easy way to help family and friends when they have problems on your computer has been a resounding success. It is the essential tool for any technician or IT who wants to help people. Just by controlling another computer remotely, you just have to enter the ID of your partner's computer and that's it and allow us an effective and timely connection between computers quickly.

What do you dislike?

There are few disadvantages that we have reviewed but one of them is that without an internet connection it does not allow us to make a connection, when a file transfer is carried out, it is usually heavy and does not allow work to be done under optimal conditions. If the connection is lost, remote assistance ends

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful and practical software to make connections between computers and devices to transfer data and files in an immediate way

improve all existing features, improving remote control from and to mobile devices, try to optimize transfers, adapt more its interface

It would be good to have a connection without having to have internet, to be able to make transfers faster

TeamViewer review by Tom M.
Tom M.

"The best remote support tool"

What do you like best?

The facility to make remote connections with any other equipment regardless of the distance, operating system or location of the machine. Teamviewer as application itself is very simple and so you can deduce only by seeing its minimalist interface that only shows useful information for the user and leaves the configuration options in the background only for advanced users.

It is incredible to be able to connect remotely from different operating systems without any kind of incompatibility, for example I use Teamviewer in Ubuntu to connect to remote machines that have Windows 10 operating systems and it has always worked perfectly for me.

What do you dislike?

The limitations of the free version since for users who use the application for the first time can not use all the features of the application in a complete way since they are very limited. Although it is understood that the application is very useful and it is worth paying it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that you use the latest version of Teamviewer (you can find it on its official website) as long as if you stop updating the client of the application there may be difficulties in the connection, especially when you use very different or outdated versions.

It is very useful to be able to connect remotely with other people, especially clients and provide them with remote support without having to physically move. It also helps me to save a lot of time since I can show live how to solve a problem when I had to do it first through a chat.

TeamViewer review by Ana B.
Ana B.

"A software of which I can mention wonders."

What do you like best?

In my role as security supervisor of my company, I always try to use the most advanced technological tools to comply with our greatest premise which is the safeguarding of the equipment owned by the company and protect its workers within our company. This premise has led me to test multiple softwares that offer me remote access for the management of security cameras and monitoring of activities in other offices of our company that require our services, to do this I have Teamviewer, a multifunctional software that offers the service of remote assistance to other computers, prioritizing security in remote access and ease of use of each of its features. Teamviewer is a vital software for the performance of our security monitoring activities in our company.

What do you dislike?

Since we used it in our company more than two years ago we have witnessed all the positive things that this software gives us on a daily basis, at such a level of becoming a software of daily use by each of our workers. The value we attribute to remote access is undeniable and we depend a lot on the service offered by Teamviewer, I have no negative reasons to mention about this incredible software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I am invited to a conference on the use of technology to improve workplace safety, I highly recommend this software because although there are many softwares that offer cutting-edge technological tools that facilitate the work of workplace safety, Teamviewer allows you to operate different types of software on different computers thanks to remote access, saving time in moving to the computers where you are working. Working remotely is one of the characteristics that is marking this generation in our company and we have known how to use this benefit well in our favor.

Thanks to the technology that Teamviewer offers me, I can confirm that my abilities and skills as a worker have potentially increased. I have been able to take advantage of this software to make myself a better supervisor and make my workers better, who are grateful for this software est´en each of our work safety stations.

TeamViewer review by Douglas P.
Douglas P.

"Remote access and assistance in a single software."

What do you like best?

Explaining all the benefits that Teamviewer has added to my work performance is an almost impossible task, and I comment because Teamviewer has helped me solve serious problems that have arisen in my workspace, and has solved them thanks to its innovative option of remote access, which allows me to work through the remote control of other computers. In the company where I work as a sociologist, the use of Teamviewer is very important because we can establish remote control of several pc and thus be able to develop research with the communities we address to study and analyze them. And not only do we use it to perform sociological work with the communities, but we also benefit from the use of this software and the repair of our computers when they are damaged, since we do not have to wait for technicians to come to our offices to repair our computers, since they using Teamviewer can enter our computers and solve any damage that the computer presents. Without a doubt this software is revolutionary.

What do you dislike?

The big problem with this software is that without Internet it does not work. In many of the occasions when the PC requires maintenance or major repairs, Internet does not work very well, so the computer technician can not repair your computer with this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A company that calls itself big, should consider having this software for the use of its workers, supervisors and computer technicians, since remote access is a very useful technology that allows to solve important problems at work as the distance between technicians and the computer. I recommend that you acquire this software and enjoy the technology offered by Teamviewer.

This software has so many positive aspects that have directly influenced my professional performance, on the one hand it allows me to save time in presential repairs of my pc, and on the other hand it has allowed me to expand my skills using this software in the benefit of the communities that I board as a sociologist, since we can make remote consultations and talks to the communities with the purpose of supporting their organization in the face of new challenges.... Teamviewer and its powerful remote access tool has solved many problems in my work dynamics, therefore, it is a software that never stops being present in my pc and my android device. .

TeamViewer review by David Antonio O.
David Antonio O.

"Teamviewer allows us to have a well organized remote management"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer we like for its excellent video quality, and for its broad customization capacity for shared screens and for webcasting on demand. It offers good cooperative writing options, and its interface is very easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that Teamviewer is so complicated to integrate hosting and file sharing services. It does not have a good integrated chat, and sometimes it takes to synchronize on many devices, which shows that it is a heavy platform and that it is not fully optimized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer is highly recommended for work teams of few members, who are oriented to the development of online applications. We highly recommend reviewing your cooperative writing system, and learning how to use shared screens properly.

Until the arrival of Teamviewer to our team we could not do remote management properly, and our communication seemed a bit limited. Now we are better organized, and we can more easily manage our workflow, always looking for comfort for all.

TeamViewer review by Victor G.
Victor G.

"Smoothly connects remote devices and screens"

What do you like best?

I don't have to use annoying wires and cables to connect to other computers or monitors. The video quality on the remote screen is usually very smooth with excellent picture quality. Though we occasionally run into some issues, connecting is mostly a pretty simple and straightforward process. The TeamViewer control panel offers us several ways to manage our users and devices for faster connections. The price is right and doesn't do any significant damage to our operating budget.

What do you dislike?

Though it has often been reliable for us, TeamViewer isn't quite as stable as a standard physical line connection. That typically true for most digital connections like internet routers, computer pointer devices and such. As I mentioned before, there are times when we have trouble connecting or someone has trouble understanding what they have to do to get connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TeamViewer can come in handy many for many business needs, particularly remote diagnosis, presentations and collaboration. If connecting remotely with colleagues and/or using external screens for presentations are a big significant of your business, then TeamViewer can be a valuable tool for you.

We have successfully used TeamViewer to connect to remote computer screens for a wide range of purposes. We can do things like help locate files, diagnose and fix software issues, collaborate on business tasks and more. We've also used TeamViewer to wirelessly connect computers to large television screens and monitors. It really helps to reduce the amount of red tape and equipment that we need to connect devices and screens.

TeamViewer review by Peter S.
Peter S.

"TeamViewer to offer the best support"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is undoubtedly a good program to provide remote assistance. We use it in our company to support people who have previously contracted our services. It can be used in different devices such as Linux, Mac, Windows and also has a mobile application for Android. Its use in simple and easy to implement and you can even use it without having to install it or buy a license since it has a free plan.

What do you dislike?

We can say that we do not like the limitations that can have the free version (there are many) and their prices can be a little high for companies that are starting, something that can be a bit negative but without a doubt every dollar that costs is worth the pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend that you just do not think twice and use this great program if you need to give or provide technical support or remote assistance in your company and even to solve something personal. If you have the possibility to pay the business plan, do it! Will be worth.

In our company we offer different IT Solutions services, Security Firewall, Manage spaces and accommodations in the cloud, and many of these services sometimes require us to do remote assistance with some customers and if this is not in the same location as we TeamViewer is excellent to solve that problem. In addition to that it also has a Chat panel, you can share files and even make calls. TeamViewer has been a program that we have benefited a lot.

TeamViewer review by Brian T.
Brian T.

"Excellent remote assistance tool"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a multi function tool that allows both remote support and video conference and remote desktop connection similar to the service offered by windows but much more advanced and with options oriented to the professional environment. Personally, through Teamviewer we provide technical support to our users who have web platforms contracted to our company and for which we later offer support, with Teamviewer we can show live and in a simple way how to make changes or repairs in the servers of the web or in the site code itself.

In addition, the application is very useful as a support because it provides tools such as transferring files by drag and drop to the client. As for security, it provides a password that is random according to the moment in which we connect and does not repeat itself in any case.

What do you dislike?

- The free version could be changed to a trial version of 30 days and offer the same features as the full version so users can try the application in full.

- The application is limited in some way to the bandwidth of the user so if you have connection problems or a slow speed you will suffer to be able to see fluidly what happens in the remote machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you buy the professional version since the free version is only for personal use and has certain limitations that make it unusable as a remote support application in a moderately large business.

Solving the errors of websites and hosting servers is much easier if we have graphical access because this way we do not need to use text commands through a command console, this is very useful to help people with problems because they can see the solution to their problems live and be able to reproduce it themselves in the future.

TeamViewer review by Avesh M.
Avesh M.

"one of the best screen sharing tool"

What do you like best?

This is one of the best tool available right now for sharing screen. Its widely available for android, windows, mac, Linux. Also, it comes with portable version so if are don't want to install it permanently then just use it for one time. Team viewer features simple and productive user interface to make sure all the newcomers don't hesitate with it. Also, you can use file sharing feature that's nicely implemented by team viewer. You don't have to access other PC for transferring files.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing is price factor, that's it. For small businessman this is too pricey also there is no subscription based plan available right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if price is not big deal for you. Just go and try team viewer, i am defiantly assured you that you won't regret your order.

It helps us to connect with other world without physically available for everyone. You can share your projects details with TeamViewer meetings.

TeamViewer review by Christopher W.
Christopher W.

"The best remote assistance"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer makes it easy for us to provide technical support to our workers and customers. You can quickly access another computer with the access and authorization of the other person and provide the support or advice you want. You can also transfer files, send and receive messages through the chat that the platform has. You can also connect from the web application, desktop or mobile device.

What do you dislike?

TeamViewer does not like that if the other user does not have the same version of the program as us, it will be impossible to connect the devices. In addition, the limitations that it offers in its free plan, since if you exceed its limits of use, you can unexpectedly interrupt the connection with the other associate, stopping the technical assistance. And if you need to transfer large files unfortunately TeamViewer is not a good option and you must use a third-party program to perform that task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to solve your clients' problems with their software, jobs or something technical but remotely, TeamViewer is the program you should use.

TeamViewer has undoubtedly been very helpful and very beneficial to use as we can guide or give instructions to our customers or employees with this program, also solve any IT problem, receive remote support, send and receive files, manage your equipment remotely if the technical assistance so deserves.

TeamViewer review by Burt J.
Burt J.

"Accessing the world from home!"

What do you like best?

With this product I can connect to any windows based computer system and resolve almost all IT related problems remotely, update systems and perform maintenance tasks from any part of the world, once there is an internet connection.

Files can be easily transferred from host to remote machine .

Very secure as new password is regenerated every time the application opens on the host.

You can create an account for machines that you regularly connect to, and once the teamviewer agent is running, you can connect without requiring the need for teamviewer generated user id and password.

What do you dislike?

The free version has limitations, in that very often there are messages where Teamviewer suspects that it is being used for commercial and not private use. As a result I've noticed that there were failures to connect in some of these cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent Product for IT support, with great security, fast connectivity and file sharing ability. A must have for all Technicians and domestic users.

I have been using Teamviewer for quite a number of years to resolve:

* Technical Issues

* Perform Training

* Perform application and system Updates

* Perform Maintenance tasks

TeamViewer review by christofer a.
christofer a.

"BUEN VISOR DE EQUIPO"

What do you like best?

me encanta ese visor de equipo porque si puedo entrar a las computadoras sin estar dirigiéndome para su sitio es muy rapido tiene un acceso muy sencillo usuario y clave para poder ingresar, tiene maxima seguridad y chat y video simultanio. se pueden tranferir documentos fotos etc.

What do you dislike?

lo que no gusta que no se puede utilizar sin internet fueran fantastico si se pudiera utilizar sin internet tambien el usu para la empresa es pago no permite acceso a usuario desconocidos y si no tienes una maquina equipo de alto gama y un internet rapido se hace lento muy lento.

Recommendations to others considering the product

se los recomiendo para que puedan responder sus problemas o los tecnico sin estar dirigiendose a su sitio lo pueden ver o arreglar desde otra computadora se puede hacer cualquier cosas y total mente gratis descargenlo mas

se pueden resolver problemas de busqueda de archivo para los chicos de sistema y para poder arreglar cualquier tipo de problema en las computadora de empresa por eso es muy bueno sin estar dirigiendose hacia ese lugar ahorra tiempo y muchas cosas.

TeamViewer review by Tarun B.
Tarun B.

"Review - Team Viewer"

What do you like best?

The ability to Remote Control all PCs from any device, regardless of the platform. The user account and computer grouping make it a lot easier to connect to the right devices.

The iOS App works like a charm too making it as our preferred tool for Remote Connections.

The in-built Audio and Video Conferenceing and Meting features makes it a on-stop application for all the corporate needs.

What do you dislike?

Team viewers Dependability on the same application version on all nodes and no backwards compatibility is somehat unfavourable, It is forcing us to move to the subscription model where as the version 11 we use does the job exactly as we want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very good application and does the job right. Now with the subscription model being launched, version control is no longer a problem and you get updates right when they are launched.

Special care should be taken when setting up the remote computers especially with setting up the Remote Password. Two-Factor authentication with the Authenticator App makes it more secure in case the main password is lost or stolen.

Remote Control and support to the computers at remote sites and mobile workers. It is a lot easier than the traditional Remote desktop and the VPN setup.

TeamViewer review by Julieta R.
Julieta R.

"Best remote access service I've ever used."

What do you like best?

For more than 15 years of working career we expected a software that would allow us to have access and remote assistance, without a doubt Teamviewer has been the best software I have used for these purposes. This software has countless benefits that have greatly facilitated my workday, among those benefits I can mention that thanks to remote isolation the technicians of my job can enter my office PC without going to my workplace and thus be able to solve any technical problem that has my pc. We also use this remote access for the work with my workers, since sometimes I make corrections of graphic design from this software, my workers only give me the user and the password of their Teamviewer and I enter to their computers and I do the revisions of the graphic material that they design. I could not fail to mention that this software is one of the safest I have used, as it has a user and a password, without this you can not remotely enter the pc you want, and all these benefits are combined with a didactic interface that makes it very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It is a software that since the first day I began to use it increased my productivity and time savings, has been an ideal tool that complements the performance of my routine work activities, has been very useful not only for me but for all my staff, so I have no complaints or negative comments to add to this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Teamviewer I recommend it to all companies, even without knowing this remote access technology, I invite you to use it and you will see how your productivity, efficiency and labor excellence will increase. This software gives you one of the best benefits that a competitive company can have and that is the saving of time. Use Teamviewer and you won't regret it.

A software that has given us many benefits with remote access. Since we use this software in our office we have been able to not as our performance and our productivity has increased by 30%, and this phenomenon occurs because we do not waste time in the repair of our pc while we wait for the technical personnel to arrive at our offices but they repair our pc from their offices. In addition our work team can share the work faster and in real time with remote access. Without a doubt, this is a software that has strengthened my career.

TeamViewer review by Pedro A.
Pedro A.

"Excellent program for connection of remote desks"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, very intuitive software. Very useful to be able to connect to remote machines without having to use the Windows functions. I also like the key rotation, since by giving the key to a person this can be connected, and then by disconnecting the broken connection key to make it impossible for a previous user to connect with the same credentials, this gives greater security to remote desktop connections

What do you dislike?

One of the things I do not like is that the transfer of files is not very fast, because the files must travel from one computer to the central server and then to the other computer, following this route makes the connection depend on the central server and the connection turns out to be slow when the server is saturated. Also the visualization of multimedia subjects is heavy, in spite of having fast internet connections

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software for its practicality and ease of use, as well as providing a quick and effective solution to our employee support system. This helped us provide support and help to employees abroad.

I help a lot in the company to give software support remotely, this allowed us to streamline the support work and help our employees by using new work tools or new systems. In addition, they do not need these physically in the company's facilities in order to receive the support

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.