TeamViewer

TeamViewer

(1,350)

Easy-to-use remote support and access software that lets you securely connect to and monitor desktop-to-desktop, desktop-to-mobile, mobile-to-mobile, or to unattended devices like servers and IoT devices from anywhere.

Work for TeamViewer?

Learning about TeamViewer?

TeamViewer Reviews

Ask TeamViewer a Question
Showing 1,350 TeamViewer reviews
Deivid A.

"Team Viewer Remote Control"

What do you like best?

It is a great program to help a technician for a user, brings some advantages for maintenance, has a great chat between user and technician.

Screen sharing works perfectly, you can show your screen helping to guide the use of specific programs for users, eliminating several times the face-to-face support, saving time and increasing the efficiency of service.

TeamViewer gives you the option to install or just run the program.

What do you dislike?

If you have no license you can not use TeamViewer for a long time, we had to buy it and the price was not very good. Often it crashes and gives you no response, forcing you to restart the program and try to make a new connection. It has some security holes. Old versions are not compatible with new ones, this is a big problem, if you bought the license for example TeamViewer 7, you can not access a computer that has TeamViewer 8.

Here at the company we also acquired a license from TeamViewer where we can access not only computers but also cell phones, but this option does not work on several devices and is practically unusable.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend for anyone who really has money to spend on a remote access tool.

Actually it is more stable, perhaps even safer than some other programs in the market but loses by having so many options for free.

Here we have a team of computer technicians who solve everyday problems related to computing. We use TeamViewer to remotely access the machines and resolve bugs, guide how to use certain programs, transfer some files.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TeamViewer
Burak C.

"One-to-one for remote support , easy remote connection"

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to use and very easy to install at home.

The data communication speed of the actual connection is too high. The quality of the video is good. The file transfer feature works great. Easy to manage and update.The program generates password or fixed password feature is very important and useful for security.

What do you dislike?

With any bad feature of the application I have never met so far . I've used most of these remote connection programs. Teamviewer can be a leading application in terms of security and speed of connection. I have been experiencing this application for more than 10 years. The quality never dropped.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Application and support is at the recommended level. Random password should be preferred in order not to create security vulnerabilities. Since the quick connection is more important for support personnel, the image quality should be set to "medium" from the settings. If high is selected, the connection speed will be slow.

With Teamviewer, we support remote computer and mobile phone users. In addition, our e-mails have instant file sending quota and this is limited to 10 megabyte. We use this application in file transfer.For the program to allow connections, he first sets an ordinary password. if you use it in a company like us, then you can set a fixed password. Setting a fixed password for personal use can be a problem for security. Because the person who knows the password can reconnect directly at any time.

What Remote Desktop solution do you use?

ARTURO N.

"Free support to resolve remote support"

What do you like best?

In search of solving remote problems the teamviewer service has filled our expectations without a doubt, this tool has had a place over our daily management with other remote care programs. With a session opened by a user you can have control of saved sessions from anywhere. Additional tool allows you to have a good quality of service because it optimizes your quality of service, has the function of being able to send and receive files from one desktop to another. As well as the function of being able to be used to remotely manage cellular equipment

What do you dislike?

As remote connection systems, it has a remote connection failure, because, installed commercially, it only allows remote connections. The detail of this function is that it restricts remote connections over time

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Control your computers remotely, have control of your computers wherever you are. This tool executes many file control functions as well as remote administration

The solution terms are great, just for the fact that this application has the function of solving cases of external clients, from any computer as well as from any site. It allows to have a controlled and daily support of all the clients. The cost savings of local administration, has been reduced thanks to this tool

Carolina M.

"Remote desktop easy and fast, personal or business. "

What do you like best?

The best thing is the ease when connecting with another PC remotely, it is very easy to use, a comfortable and understandable interface. It works for almost all platforms, for example, Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, where you can offer support from a mobile phone to a PC at work or home remotely and quickly, being able to control the PC in its entirety and share files. By registering your account in TeamViewer you can register the PCs that you connect frequently making the job very easy.

In order to make the connection you only need TeamViewer on both devices and you can work quietly just giving an ID and password to make a connection, very easy.

What do you dislike?

The program is very complete, does not need anything and adapts very well to any device, easy installation and use, but the professional part is a bit expensive when it comes to having multiple PCs and sometimes the file transfer becomes somewhat slow difficulties when transferring very heavy files.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend TeamViewer to any user, with the free version you can do a lot, like desktop sharing, files from any device in any.

You can control your personal PC at home from your phone by making file transfers at no cost.

With TeamViewer we have solved many problems from any site with an Internet connection.

When I'm out of work, I can support a PC from my cell phone by quickly solving the problem.

Michele L.

"Great product for quick support"

What do you like best?

the teamviewer interface is very intuitive and pleasant, any user can use without effort, when I give some technical support I usually send the TeamViewer QuickSupport link to the client which in a few steps makes the connection so that it makes the work easier and without complications, so far I have not used paid version since the free version of the product suits my use.

What do you dislike?

sometimes in use, I realize some delays and bottlenecks, however I believe it is problems with the internet signal, some computers with weak hardware also suffers from these problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

my recommendation seems up to a standard because anyone who uses the teamviewer is simply the one who wants to solve and help friends or co-workers with random computing problems.

at the beginning of the year there was a problem in the network of the office where I work and I was traveling, the person on duty could not solve the problem so he asked for my help, the quickest and easiest way I found was to ask him to install the teamviewer and remotely I was able to solve the problem of the company, saving time and expenses.

Anuj S.

"Share your screen and collaborate like breeze"

What do you like best?

I have been using TeamViewer from several years to share screen and computer controls with my friends and family. I have tried several other applications in past but nothing beats TeamViewer specially for personal uses.

• Easy to share screen and controls

• Uses simple pin that you need to share with your friends to be able to see your screen.

• Allows you to give access to control your machine - obviously this requires giving permission, its not turned on by default when screen is shared

What do you dislike?

• All users need to have same version of application. If I want to share my screen with my friends or family, they need to use the same version as I am. Otherwise it will prompt you to download the latest one.

• You need to to have a seperate way to share the pin with the other user, at least for the firs time. For future screen shares, you have the option to save and name them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While there are certainly several other applications out there which allows screen share but either most of them are paid or do not allow control sharing.Overall:

Some other applications that I have tried so far are - Skype for business, Amazon Chime, Google Hangout. Most of them are meant only for business uses and could be expensive. TeamViewer is a perfect free to use application for personal uses and if I would have to buy one for enterprise usage - this will definitely be one on my list!

To collaborate with peers, friends and family. Share screen and access while screen share.

Its pretty easy to use, no gimmicks, no issues, just download, install and start collaboration!

Pedro Fellipe d.

"User support and file sharing"

What do you like best?

Easy installation of the program, can be easily found, then just download and install the program or if you prefer can be run directly without the need for installation.

Remote access optimally, the service allows multiple configuration profiles to optimize the quality of access to the remote computer.

Sharing simplified, we were able to easily swap files between connected computers.

What do you dislike?

We noticed that it is not possible to connect between computers with different versions of the program, but nothing that would disrupt because the program itself identifies and suggests the update, this was the only detected detail of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool, I recommend using always updated version, creating accounts for users and automatic startup of the service on users' computers, this makes it easy to support and perform remote access.

With the tool we were able to support users from different places, facilitating and speeding up the resolution of any problems that previously demanded a lot of time from the team in view of the need of displacement, today we have managed to solve virtually all problems remotely.

Robert G.

"Real-time problem solving"

What do you like best?

A key element that Teamviewer has is the ability to connect remotely through any device. You do not need to be connected through Wifi, nor do you need to have a computer. Many times in our company we have connected through 4G using a mobile phone and from there we have been able to resolve the incidents of our customers. This is a good way to serve your customers from anywhere.

Teamviewer does not need additional facilities, you just have to install the program and once you have it in your computer with the user and the password provided by the client you can get inside your system and you can offer comprehensive support without the need for facilities complex. This section is very useful and essential to help customers who do not have much computer knowledge, since the installation is so simple, it can help customers more completely and without any delay.

What do you dislike?

We only had a problem connecting to the computer of some of our clients. Sometimes it takes a while to respond when you log in for the first time, but it's not very common. Once we are already connected to the client's computer, the software works smoothly and without latency, so we are very happy with its overall performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To support your customers or to review computers that are in another part of your company Teamviewer is a highly recommended option, since it is easy to install, does not need extra facilities and you can use it from anywhere.

We mainly use Teamviewer in our company to connect remotely to our clients' computers. We find it very useful and at the same time beneficial that we do not need more programs apart from Teamviewer to be able to solve any error that the users have and it is also useful that at all times the clients see what actions we are carrying out in order to fix those problems.

Our customers are more satisfied with the support we provide through this software because they can see what we are doing, what we have changed, what adjustments we have made and all of this in real time.

Magally U.

" TeanViewer is the best remote control for my company!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a software that is responsible for giving an ID and password to have remote access to another computer easily and quickly.

I really like that it is a very secure software with quick respect, and it offers both computer and smartphone software, which makes it very important for our company use.

What do you dislike?

Teamviewer is very useful for me and for my company, I do not find problem, I think this software is very complete and so far I have no problems with this wonderful software !.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Teamviewer has improved every time, and is one of the most important tools of remote control that I have used in my area of ​​work, I recommend TeamViewer because it has been very useful and I get solutions to the problems that I have in other computers and graciasa TeamViewer I can solve them remotely.

I give my maximum recommendation to all users who need to remotely control another computer, this software is a great choice!.

Teamviewer is very necessary and useful for our company, since it helps us to solve problems of other computers by remote control from our dispotisivo mobile through the application of TeamViewer and at the same time thanks to TeamViewer we can give solution to these errors by the same remote control.

Yonmar Steven V.

"TeamViewer is a remote control to facilitate your work from anywhere!"

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is a software to connect remotely to another computer.

I like it because it is very easy to use and you can download the application from your mobile device to have remote access through your phone.

I love it a lot because I can access my work desk from my home.

What do you dislike?

My only complaints is that sometimes when I connect from my mobile device by teamviewer, the phone slows down and is because it consumes a lot of RAM from my phone, this should improve it so that it consumes less resources of the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using TeamViewer to any user that needs to remotely manage another computer from any place that is, you can manage the computer from your mobile device with just one ID and Password, In addition the full version the price is very economical and is worth having a full remote access.

Thanks to TeamViewer I have been very useful in my work, because I can connect to my work office from my home or anywhere I find the best comfort, I can also share the screen with other users, and this is very important when I need to help someone remotely from my computer or from my mobile device.

Samir J.

"Simple and Reliable Remote Assistance Software"

What do you like best?

There are just so many thing i love about Teamviewer, ill only list a few in here though.

1. The best thing about Teamviewer is when you want to connect to your partners device you and other person need not even install Teamviewer you can just select run option and start a quick remote assistance session without going through the hassle of installation, sign up etc.. just turn on the app on both devices and you are good to go.

2. The connection is quite smooth even when there is slow internet connection.

3. its literally available on every platform, Windows, Mac, Android, Linux and iOS

What do you dislike?

1. Even though there is an option to transfer files via TeamViewer its definitely not one of their strong features, The transfer speed is pretty slow and quite disappointing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best software to provide remote assistance to just about anyone using any smart device from Desktop to Android.

Prior to using teamviewer i used to solve issues for my colleagues over the phone and it was such an hassle to say the least. Since using Teamviewer fixing issues on other people desktops have been such an effortless process, all they need to do is give me their teamviewer ID:Pass which is auto generated by the app and then they can sit back and relax while i fix any issues on their desktop even when i am miles away.

Sohail Z.

"A very handy Remote Desk management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the abilities of TeamViewer that lets you perform so much out of it, its speed of operation, ease of setup and connection reliability, file transfer and secure communication.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike here, but sometimes the connection drops or disconnects that could be troubling and time consuming to reconnect the suspended connections, other than that if you buy the software then it gives unlimited time for remote connection but the cost of the software is a bit expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Teamviewer is the highest rated and well known remote management tool, and its performance is up to the mark if you use the paid version of it.

Teamviewer is helpful for our company and particularly our IT team to avoid hasty fixing time to go to individuals desks for looking the errors, instead from sitting at one corner on a pc we can remotely locate the problem and fix those issues, our productivity has improved with the help of TeamViewer.

Niky O.

"Excellent tool for remote access, a great solution for your company."

What do you like best?

Great tool, we implemented in our IT sector for remote access, made the service to be done faster and more efficient, no longer needing the displacement of our employees. It's an excellent solution that has earned us a lot of time in our work process, as well as being able to access files from another platform on another computer or smartphone. It is an incredible tool, it is compatible with various operating systems, from Linux to Windows, in addition to being compatible with smartphones as well.

What do you dislike?

The service had some flaws but it was easily resolved by customer support. They made a great care, they were able to solve all our problems in an agile and satisfactory way. They have a great channel of communication with your client.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your company needs a tool for remote access and you want to optimize the service, gaining time in your results use TeamViewer, it is a great tool for a low price, it is worth it. It's simple to implement on your system.

We needed a tool for remote access to use in our IT sector, we found TeamViewer, we were very satisfied with all the functions that the tool has, besides the remote access it is possible to do video conferencing, screen sharing, among others. It is a very fast and easy to use tool, our users did not need much training to be able to use it safely. It compensates for what has been invested.

Sohail Z.

"Best Reliable Remote management tool"

What do you like best?

i like among many things about TeamViewer its speed of operation, reliable connection and excellent interface clubbed with so many features. You don't need to be a computer expert to operate teamviewer, its fast to setup for any platforms as it is compatible with most of the operating systems. Its safe and secure to use for file transfer and sensitive information operations in an organization.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is quite expensive on business scale but affordable based on the respective needs. Some times due to some bugs in the application the transfer of data gets interrupted but that was a problem a way earlier now its updates are working up to the mark.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best remote management tool for use over organizations in business level or personnel free level. Fast and Secure transmission and loaded with all the necessary features for a remote management.

I am able to solve issues on other's system by remote access without moving from my desk and its video conference, vpn, and file transfer features helped me a lot in my work as well. Its safe and reliability is beneficial for all, and i personally recommend my colleagues to use this tool.

Daniel G.

"Teamviewer an excellent program to work remotely"

What do you like best?

Undoubtedly Teamviewer is an excellent program becasuse it allows you to work remotely from anywhere where you have access to the internet, manging computers that are linked to you network, in that way to solve some problems witgout the need to go. it is very easy to use since ir is only installed directly from your website and once installed it only requires the ID and password to take control of the device. And it is avalable for different plarforms such as Windows, MAC, Linux, Android and iOS.

What do you dislike?

It requires a good connection to the internet, since otherwise it can fail in the following ways: slow down, suspend the session at times and completely deactivate, which causes problems in communication and more if it is through videoconferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is wouldb be nice to give a test month with all its features un locked, but the most important thing is to have a good internet connection so that when using it, it does not fail and correctly fulfills all its functions, especially with video conferences, since these are usually important business meetings.

It has saved me a lot of time because I should not go to a place to solve the problem, and the best thing is that it does not make you dependent on a specific computer or computer since you can enter from any computer that has your software installed using a connection id .

Steven P.

"Teamviewer is my favorite computer remote control tool!"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a software to remotely monitor from your computer to another computer of a friend or a client that you need to solve a problem or work from your computer no matter the distance. I like it a lot because it is a very complete software, it is coencted by means of an ID identification and the response of the mouse cursor feedback is very fast.

What do you dislike?

This software contains the free version that is a test, and only lasts 5 minutes in remote connection, so as not to have a limit of the remote connection time, we will need to buy the original program, in this way the limit is eliminated and we can always remain coencted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Teamviewer as the first option for those who need to use a remote control from your computer to the destination computer of another user by means of their ID and password to obtain access.

Thanks to TeamViewer I can perform work from a distance from my computer, only to connect remotely with the other user through the ID and the key will be working the computer from mine. This is a great help for us who have knowledge and want to offer a help or service, either with sharing the screen to another user or using the option of remote control of the computer.

Jurgin A.

"doesn't require a lot of internet speed."

What do you like best?

What I like most about teamviewer is its high quality service. The access to the platform is really easy and safe and the platform has an excellent interface and for three reasons, the first is the ease of use and is that you do not need to be an expert in computers to know how to use this program because you can use it intuitively, second is the issue of speed and is that if this program transfers files at a really fast speed, and finally there is the issue of security, I have many years using the service and have never had any problem with security when transferring files. In my opinion teamviewer is the best service of its category. I like that through the system I can make different repairs, modifications, updates and everything to my liking, thanks to the remote connection system. At the same time I like that it is compatible with almost any operating system that the computer has. Another of the best qualities of this service is that it is not only available for computers, but you can also hire the service for mobile devices, which is completely great. The visual appearance of the application is excellent.

What do you dislike?

It's not something I don't like in itself, but I consider the teamviewer service to be a bit expensive, honestly if I didn't hire the service at the corporate level I wouldn't be able to maintain the cost of the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recommend teamviewer for its ease of use, it is very understandable for anyone.

TeamViewer has helped me enormously in the work and is that my team has greatly improved its performance thanks to this program, honestly is the best remote access technology that exists, I would not change it for any other.

Maria H.

"Control your pc from anywhere with teamviewer"

What do you like best?

There are a couple of things I love about teamviewer one is the ease of use, you just have to install and use the user id and passwords and you can control from anywhere your computer. It is especially useful when I need to have control of the work computer when I'm at home or when I'm on the move, because it also allows remote control from a mobile device. The second thing I love is that it considerably speeds up the time it takes to do remote support because you can connect to the client's computer and get started. It is also a very safe tool, I have used it for several years and I have not had any security problems.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like anything about teamviewer in particular, I just consider that when transferring files the process is usually a little slower and takes longer than expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To all the people who are looking for a safe and powerful tool to access their other computers through teamviewer remote control is the best option. Besides the remote control also allows other functions, such as chat, videoconferencing, vpn, file transfer, etc.. Its free version is excellent so you don't run any risk of using it.

I mainly use teamviewer as a tool to be able to access my office computer, and thus be able to access certain office resources. It has also helped me to communicate with some clients in order to meet their requirements.

Tom G.

"The most reliable system to be able to enter another computer remotely"

What do you like best?

I like to use this system because it allows me to be able to assist my clients remotely and with a level of security that only Teamviewer can give. Also this program allows me to have a more direct contact with each of my clients, thanks to its built-in chat that lets me use it and with it to be able to know the problem that my client's computer has in terms of software in order to be able to solve such difficulty.

I also like the way in which this system lives in a continuous update in order to be able to renew its security system and in this way avoid the hackers that abound in the network.

What do you dislike?

At the system level I can say that Teamviewer is a true wonder, however its free version is somewhat limited but easy to manage. However, at the price level I do believe that this system is somewhat expensive, even for small and medium enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Undoubtedly I highly recommend this system, since this system is able to cover all your needs both business and professional level. It is a bit expensive but every dollar is worth your investment.

Thanks to this system we have been able to improve our services to exponential levels never before seen, through this system we can create a contact book in case later clients have some other need and require services with a promptness that I can only give using this great program.

Another benefit that this system has given us is that we can make very active and enjoyable video conferences, in which we can be in direct contact with the public and answer their questions or listen to any point of view they have.

A Deep K.

"Team viewer; a wonderful desktop sharing and file transfer software"

What do you like best?

The best part i like is that it is a free software that helps to connect to multiple workstations without accessing the original site.It is an easily and highly accessible system and powerful too when compared to other softwares with similar capabilities.If someone is having problem in his computer ,it can be fixed and the issue can be resolved via team viewer without going to their actual location.

What do you dislike?

The thing i dislike is that internet facility is always required to operate this software. Infact if there is slow speed of internet , it will be troublesome and frustrating to use.Moreover , minimum two systems are required at a time to resolve the issue using desktop sharing and remote controling. Both the computers requires team viewer software installed in it for its functioning.If the system goes into sleep mode we will not be able to access it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend it as it is free and useful software for resolving computer related issues .

It helps me a lot in my official purposes. I use it for desktop sharing, online meetings and web conferencing in my office.It has a lot of benefits for administrators to manage multiple parties at a specific time.It is popular ranging from individual users to large corporations like business or large IT infrastructures.It has both audio and video features and no router configurations are necessary to setup Team Viewer.

Alejandro N.

"TeamViewer is a convenient collaboration tool "

What do you like best?

From TeamViewer we like working with up to 300 participants in online conferences, and that they can communicate completely remotely. This cloud-based software offers an amazing integration with the Microsoft Outlook platform, and has a fabulous shared screen feature. We like that your mobile access is so practical, since it allows us to access meetings literally from anywhere.

What do you dislike?

We did not like the function of recording meetings, and the whiteboard function does not let us mark the screen correctly during conferences. In addition, it is difficult to configure the rights of other users when it comes to chatting or sharing files. Another problem of TeamViewer is its security, since the encryption of the sessions and the authentication processes are very slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend it a lot, especially to make very high quality VoIP calls, being able to dial toll-free numbers. It also serves to create specific discussion threads, and to stream each of our presentations.

With TeamViewer we have greatly increased the quality of our shared screens. In this sense we can share the full screen, or only the applications that we select directly from the computer. Another great advantage of TeamViewer is that it allows us to create unique invitations to specific members of the company. The fact that they can access our conferences without having an account in TeamViewer has turned out to be very practical.

Moriel U.

"complete and extensive."

What do you like best?

TeamViewer is really great, mainly for the security it provides me when using the service, I must also confess that I only use the service in a personal way, to access remotely from my computer to the office computer from the comfort of my home, but in all the years I've been using it I've never had problems with file sharing or that the program is insecure, or may even have some data leakage. I have always felt very confident in using the service, because since I hired it has done nothing but provide quality, and is that the service uses constant updates, which does nothing but improve the user experience. Its platform is super simple to use, almost intuitive, everything is at a glance, file sharing is extremely easy. I can have my information both at work and at home, because through TeamViewer I can have remote access to my desktops, only with my username and password.

What do you dislike?

Its cost is very high, or good in my opinion it is, I consider that if you use it in a personal way as I use it you may be able to maintain it, but definitely if you are starting in the world of business or have a microenterprise I do not advise the service because you will not be able to maintain its cost. Except for this detail, everything in the service is completely excellent and I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best application for ahcer conference, I like its function of being able to control other computers remotely, a very complete program.

TeamViewer has helped me make my life easier, and that is that thanks to the program I can connect from my personal computer and see all the information on my computer at work without any inconvenience, or vice versa. It's very comfortable.

Waldo B.

"A very complete assistant"

What do you like best?

Teamviewer is a remote assistance program that is very easy to use. The most remarkable thing is that only by giving the user and the password that the system gives you, can another person help you from anywhere. You do not need much technical knowledge to be able to use this program.

The possibility of video call that has integrated the platform also helps you to understand better the whole process. When a technician is helping you solve a problem you can see everything you are doing at any time and ask any question in real time to understand what tasks you are doing or to express anything you want the technician to check.

What do you dislike?

Only in some occasions I have experienced some delay when clicking on some element of a client's computer, it has taken a little time to respond, but they have been very few times and then the experience has gone smoothly all the rest of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I consider Teamviewer a breakthrough for any team of technicians. Solving problems without having to travel anywhere is very useful and also customers can see at all times what you are doing and that help them trust you more.

We mainly use this software to help any customer who has doubts about any of our programs and needs remote assistance. Sometimes they have some error or failure that they can not explain to us by other means such as by call, then we connect through Teamviewer and we get inside your system to check in real time what is wrong and can fix it immediately.

Mike B.

"A high quality and fast remote connection service"

What do you like best?

The first experience led me to think that it was a complicated interface, after accessing and connecting with the service, I changed my perspective significantly to very positive, I like two very specific things, one of them is the security and confidence that Team Viewer offers during the connection and the other is the quality of the service that in addition to facilitating the task of a secure remote connection allows to connect from different equipment and devices strengthening the quality of the service and its utility for each case in particular.

What do you dislike?

The first impression is not very intuitive for the user without experience and knowledge in the area, so it is essential to improve that first experience between the user and the user interface in order to familiarize the user with the user and their link even more easily and in a friendly way. , its alternative functions are not in sight so it takes some time to realize that Team Viewer has useful functions and options that sometimes are not used due to ignorance of their existence.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From my perspective it is necessary to install in each office equipment the software to have the remote connection available in any equipment when it is required, it is the most useful way to get the most out of the connection service and remote assistance that can even be used for meetings. and conferences with shared screens.

In the office I deploy the service in order to receive or provide technical support in desktop devices for design software cases, I use a lot the option of remote printing that without a doubt is a great alternative to facilitate work and speed up tedious tasks in the office, being able to transfer files is very useful and efficient.

Thomas P.

"It is one of the best applications, that I have used!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this program is its easy remote operation on our computers, it helps us to check and manage information on computers that we did not have access to before using it, thanks to this platform it has facilitated a lot of work to gather information, therefore it is one of the best we've used so far, that's why we love it!

What do you dislike?

I do not have any disgust with this platform, on the contrary I help a lot to our company, as for example it would be a clear collection of many necessary files for our company also it also allows us a fluent communication with our workers and facilitates the repair of problems in our software of business implementation, also has a price bast...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

our recommendation to our business friends is to acquire this software with all its benefits and start using this application continuously for a whole functionality, it also consists of a fairly complete platform and has a quite effective connection with all our devices, we love TeamViewer and from that the first time we use it we have not stopped using it, it has a very dedicated customer service, it is excellent!

we have solved many problems with this program such as repairing problems in our business implementation software, we have also used it as a complement to monitor our workers and check their work effectively, therefore we consider this application as one of the best at the moment to monitor and correct business problems, we use it daily and in our opinion we love it!

Learn more about TeamViewer

TeamViewer Videos

Learning about TeamViewer?

* We monitor all TeamViewer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.