SentiOne Reviews & Product Details

SentiOne Overview

What is SentiOne?

SentiOne is an AI Customer Service Automation Platform. The tool monitors the internet (social media, portals, forums, and blogs) globally using proprietary algorithms, collects public mentions, and automatically analyses them for consumer insights. The integrated interaction module allows customer service teams to manage online conversations on multiple channels and respond directly from one platform.

SentiOne Details
Bulgarian, Czech, German, English, Finnish, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian

Track buzz surrounding your brand online

SentiOne

SentiOne Reviews

Showing 34 SentiOne reviews
Already have SentiOne?
Online Community Specialist
What do you like best?

The most I like that Sentione is showing the real quantity of mentions with very short delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing special caught my attention about what I most dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding mentions without tagging about my company and keywords connected with IT and recruiting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

I really like the numerous features on the dashboard. I click on my project in the analytical section and I get a lot of audience insights like gender, geolocation, days and hours when most mentions are published. There are also a lot of very useful charts that other tools unfortunately did not have. The dashboard sharing feature is also of great help to us, due to involvement and interest of cross functional teams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the charts take a long time to load. That could be faster. The default dashboard was also very overcrowded with numerous features. But after making some custom adjustments, I got it to a level where it’s quite useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Running a service based startup, with numerous contact points with users, we get a lot of reviews and mentions online, which had been difficult to track with other tools. Sentione turned out to be a great time saver. I take the statistical data from my projects and use it when planning our business communication strategies. More or less it’s like a startup-budget-friendly focus group, but more vast and instantly available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Internet
What do you like best?

I like that there are no limitations with keywords. Thanks to this I can search multiple phrases connected with the marketing industry - not only my brand mentions, sales opportunities, but also the most recent trends Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, the app is really great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this product, it's great for my work, easy to use and works perfectly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

At my company we mainly track purchase intents on forums and social media related to our services and follow up on them on different channels. We also track trends and our brand mentions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Marketing & Sales // Partner
What do you like best?

The best part is that I have all the information visible in easy, user friendly UX dashboards. It's just one glance to check all mentions and information about monitored brand (my company).

Second thing are daily reports. I like the fact I have all the information about new mentions to my inbox everyday. There's no need to open the tool to get most useful information during my inbox review.

And the last part as I mentioned is user friendly UX that is very light and easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I don't see some mentions, but in most cases, it was due to my wrong configuration, that needed to be improved, but that's normal I think. Besides that, I think everything works fine.

I must mention that they have great customer support, ready to help at any time, so even if I had any problems, they were always helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it first (there's free trail I think) and ask their support (or anyone experienced in SentiOne tool) to help you with first configuration & use-cases. It can be tricky at the beginning and with additional help, you're also getting broader perspective. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Engage in conversation about specific topics (building an expert position in area through social listening / social selling)

- Getting to know all that conversation about my brand or specific topics that I am interested in

- Monitoring competition in social media Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Tool itself is very easy to use, so I would mention UX as a first "best thing", but of course clue of whole tool is internet and media monitoring - I have no doubt that SentiOne covers and gathers every information that was important to us. Last thing that I would like to complement is customer service - great team of very helpful and patient people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I have not found any significant issues yet. But I will keep digging :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting information about brand and products. Main benefit is comprehensive reports that are very useful for people working everyday in PR/marketing departments, but also insights that can be implemented in yearly strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Menedżer ds. marketingu
What do you like best?

- Unlimited keywords allows us to use a lot of exclusions to narrow down results

- Interface is very user friendly and its easy to find single mention as well as get more complex analysis.

- For most crucial keywords we get notifications straight to our inbox, which makes our work much easier

- Analysis for our campaigns is exactly what we need. We track reach, sentiment and look for keywords cloud to be always up to date and measure effectiveness.

- Customer support is always helpful, quick to response and support us on most optimised monitoring set up for different needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We would like to have more sources, however as we have asked for it, new specific sources should be added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use SentiOne for measuring campaigns effectiveness, keep up with our customers and potential clients, response to our customers on social media quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The interface is quite flexible and setting up monitoring is fairly easy.

Advanced features look promising, you get the data you need.

Datya visualisations are particularly fresh and deeper analysis of intreresting instances is possible without much hassle. All in all very fresh & welcome new addition to my toolkit.Expecting them to put a great challenge on to some of the bigger names.

The co also offers deepdive analytics via their inhouse team of data scientists, and I think thats a great way to compliment, to provide real value. Often I feel engagements with custoemrs revolve a bit too much on nice graphs and quasi useful insights, deep dives are a way to generate real insights, very welcomed feature/capability in my opinion. I am careful to recommed as really all depends on what your needs are & more importantly the people who are goibng to use it. Social data beyond simple numbers of shares or likes is complex to analyze, if you are looking to get a quick answer to everything then be prepared to do some analysis. Its that simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more reporting templates, more structured training.

Personally not maximizing the potential so far but thats more an oissue related to time I have at hand. Getting great support from the provider and clearly getting there Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are maturing clearly, and have the attitude that the core engine is ready and they are now going to "take on the world" , I like the attitude and while there are sometimes growing pains when you are a challenger I gfelt there was something new & worth my attention in this particular offering Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Currently not fully using SentiOne to full potential, as a service provider its often a chiken and egg challenge, you must succesfully sell approach (to end client) before you can really Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Content
What do you like best?

From the moment everything is ready I can monitor all the mentions without any effort. My work is focused on finding potential micro influencers as well as making sure that the content we deliver is popular. I have all of that, and more, in one place - SentiOne. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were a few minor hiccups however it turned out that it was just a matter of tweaking the queries. Apart from that nothing in particular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’re focusing on monitoring brand awareness, social activities, where are the discussions happening then this is the tool for you.

Just make sure you schedule a call so that you have a good project running from the get-go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep track of Opinion Leaders and see which channels are popular. I also keep track of owned media vs earned media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder / Mądra Głowa
What do you like best?

Sentiment analysis is very good, customer insights (like gender, geolocation, hour histogram), PDF reports super easy to generate! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I guess I don’t need more from social media analysis tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company needs to know for sure what is happening online in our market, we need to keep track of competitors, know the best influencers. That’s why we’ve been looking for a good social media monitoring tool with the real-time analysis. SentiOne is everything we’ve been looking for and more! They have all the social media we needed, real-time results and a lot of different features in the statistics mode. You can add your logo at the reports so I use them for monthly summaries with the superiors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I’ve tried SentiOne to keep track on all events connected with tech industry. I like the possibility to track many topics thanks to unlimited keywords. Comparing to other social listening tools, it tracks more mentions and is faster. There are also alerts and reports that give me a brief summary of all projects I’m interested in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet to bargain, still waiting for some mistakes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use SentiOne to be up to date with my network and trends in tech, which is crucial for managing my community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, CEO
What do you like best?

I’m really glad that it’s not a tool that’s only useful for big companies and marketing agencies, but also for small businesses and is equally efficient! I like simple layout and constant help from customer service team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Advanced projects may be quite a challenge when it comes to configuration (happened in my case), but there’s a tutorial on their website that answers the majority of potential questions. If not, there’s always cs team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to SentiOne I widen my knowledge regarding the market that I work on. It helped me in adjusting our marketing campaigns (for example - it turned out that many of our potential clients talk about our services on online forums!) and in the end, reorganizing our budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that there are no limits when it comes to keywords and that the mentions are delivered straight away after being posted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For me some parts of interface are a bit complicated, but I’m quite new to this platform so probably it’s rather my lack of experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I monitor the market that I’m entering. As I’m starting my own company, social listening gives me valuable insights regarding my potential competitors and other obstacles that could slow me down - but as I know about them beforehand, it should be easier to face them 🙂 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

SentiOne is a powerful tool that allows me to collect data from various sources and stay on top of all the new mentions that appear in real time.

What I also like is the analysis part that lets me understand what’s happening with any given matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first I was a bit overwhelmed with the setup but after scheduling a demo call I had everything sorted in no time.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend trying it and reaching out to SentOne - not only will they explain how the system works but they’ll also show you how to create projects.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring what people are saying about our services and recent activities

Prospecting and Lead Generation( analysing what is my lead base doing so that I can personalise my approach ) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Director
What do you like best?

I loved the level of details I can go to during the configuration of monitoring and how specific can I be in preparations of topics I want to monitor Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system has mistakes in language and sentiment detection. In language not too often, in sentiment more often. It is not too much of an obstacle, but it does mean more time must be invested into configuration. So be prepared for that Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your own benchmark of tools available in desired language/country. Most likely you will find SentiOne to be the one with most results and most interesting analytics. But find out by yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring of competition, general overview of measures and KPIs in IT segment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founding Director - Marketing & HR
What do you like best?

- amount of languages supported

- amount of sources

- alerts

- analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I have not discovered anything I would dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can only recommend SentiOne - it helps us analyze big data in within few minutes. I especially like the regular reports it generates, which are very good to be presented. Also alerts are very useful for crisis communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- crisis management (alerts for mentions of our brand)

- benchmarking (competition analysis) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We have tried few online monitoring softwares and decided to choose SentiOne for their great customer support, who helped us a lot on setting up our monitoring that really save our time and give best results. Also price for the service is great in comparison to other solutions on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Nothing in particular . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our social media channels and responding to our customers, avoiding social media crises, looking for inspirations and customer insights. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technology Strategist
What do you like best?

I tried few online monitoring solutions and SentiOne was the one that brought best results in terms of accuracy and timing. It also stands out because of great and dedicated customer service ("customer success"), who help to make the best use out of this quite complex tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Advanced projects are quite difficult to configure, cooperation with customer service is crucial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Market research, benchmarking, customers insights, fast customer service, lead sourcing/generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

At SentiOne - comparing to different internet monitoring tools - I have limitless keywords and real-time results. In other tools you would pay extra for every keyword and your monitoring results can be not as precise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think I could pay extra to get more tutorials but the helpdesk team is very helpful so it’s not a big issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can see what people are talking about regarding my brand and competitors so I know what they need. I use this information to upgrade my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Különválasztható a kommenteken belüli és a kommentek nélküli (content) keresés.

Komment keresésre, influencer kutatásra egyedülálló eszköz.

Enterprise csomagnál sok hasznos extra beépítve.

Segítőkész és felkészült ügyfélkapcsolati csapat. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Előző kereséshez képest a +/- találatok számát csak a projekt szerkesztésnél jelzi a találatokban, a Mentions részben nem.

Sokszor nem ad be olyan content találatokat, amelyek egyébként léteznek (manuálisan lekereshetőek)

Részletesebb leírás, bemutató videó kellene a keresőszavak beállításáról Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

média monitoring - sajtó megjelenések közösségi média visszhangja könnyen elérhető, jól követhető fogyasztói reakciók Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Online monitoring and integration with our communication channels. I like that we don’t have to wait when someone posts opinion, we get immediate notification and the conversation goes directly to our customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface was a bit complicated to us at the beginning. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, have a look. Either you will like it or not. Worth trying! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We provide online customer service using the tool’s integrations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AP
What do you like best?

Clear layout, big variety of options, sentiment detection Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some occasional bugs, but I think it happens for everyone from time to time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I thought online monitoring is not for me and apparently I was wrong! I start the day with checking email notifications, that show me where my topic was mentioned online when I was away. It helps me in customer service - I get to my potential customers in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-commerce Sales Manager
What do you like best?

Reach tracking, sentiment tracking, analysis and easy-to-share and visually attractive charts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can’t see any downsides of the tool... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Competitors benchmarking, campaign performance tracking, social media crisis prevention Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Intuitive tool

Free training and unlimited support

Lot of information - simply shown

Influencer identfifiation

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Advance information that I wanted obtain toke me some time, but support helped me fast to add special rules. SentiOne was very focussed and open for my request. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for demo and you will be thrilled with the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media analize

Product comparison

Sentiment

Automatic reporting - fast way to start a day with good knowledge

SentiOne it’s the best on the market in my opinion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

Best thing is support. They can adjust everything without any problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In my opinion sentione has more pros than cons. Unfortunately, the assessment of sentiment is poor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Im using it only for monitoring the internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Wide range of personlization options - we can change the variety of individual keywords and use the service according to our changing needs and requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are unable to integrate Sentione with Slack tool, but it's a minor drawback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Due to the amount of publications about our brand the service allows us to find posts and address issues (both positive and negative) raised in the publication directly. It allows us to monitor web activity very precisely and closely in real time, what is essential when communicating and publicizing events in real time. During our events (Woodstock Festival Poland, Guinees Record Attempt) we can follow online activity in real time and address and reply to publications instantly and check the reactions online. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for SentiOne?