ChatBot

4.7

ChatBot is a bot framework for AI chat bot, designed to allow users to create a chatbot for any web service: LiveChat, Facebook Messenger, Slack, Kik, etc.

Work for ChatBot?

Learning about ChatBot?

Compare ChatBot to Similar Solutions

ChatBot Reviews

Ask ChatBot a Question
Showing 15 ChatBot reviews
Kelechi I.

"BotEngine Reviews"

What do you like best?

Versatility - BotEngine helps me answer peculiar questions I have regarding various company products and services. I also like the fact that I can use it anywhere, in my house or car, it really does help me automate my life and make everything so easy.

What do you dislike?

It can be really frustrating to ask BotEngine something only to have them not understand. Like when I try to schedule an appointment it keeps asking me for more clarification. I know the research team probably has its hands full with data and all but I really think this should be looked into.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it really does help me automate my business life and make everything so easy.

Complaint Resolution- As a business owner BotEngine helps to reach a wider base of customers and provide information to customers about company products and services.It simply creates an automated system that assists my customers who often seek product information.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ChatBot
Jason W.

"Automate your website to sell and handle relations for you!"

What do you like best?

I love that ChatBot is easily intergrated into LiveChat, it make connecting to your website easy. I also love how easy it is to use Chatbot to build a flow chart of conversations to gather keywords and answer responses of the customer. From that we can either help them solve their problem or generate a lead.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not easy for chatbot to identify certian phrases that are connected to others. This may force it to go to the default response, and from that point it loses the immersion that you are talking to a real person.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you plan on using ChatBot, it'll take a while to get it near perfection. I would recommend creating a list of events or potential encounters and map it out on your website to try to predict how to fix it. Plan this out on paper and use each scenario, it'll take hours but it'll build value and make it seem like the client is talking to a real person. After that, use the chat logs where a client runs into an issue with the chat to learn what can happen and fix that scenario.

With Chatbot, I'm able to communicate with our prospects without actually hiring extra staff. Every conversion is built upon the previous thanks to machine learning and allows us to gather leads for our sales staff if they have a question about our service, and allows us to redirect a client to our support if they have an issue.

What Bot Platforms solution do you use?

Hussein R.

"Botengine does a basic job and does it well."

What do you like best?

Botengine is fast and is able to respond to tens of customer chat at the same time ; which is something you don’t get with human agents.It is very easy to setup and requires basically no technical knowledge to create a chatbot on the Botengine website.The level of customer support we got from the Livechat team during and after setting up our chatbot was friendly ,prompt and continuous and I assume if we ever encounter problems with our chatbot in future ,they will be more than ready to step in and offer us assistance.

What do you dislike?

Botengine does a basic but yet important task and does it effectively.Nothing to complain about.

Botengine serves as an helping hand for the customer service team on our website,helping the team respond to smaller queries and complaints from customers and website visitors ; while directing complex queries and complaints it cannot handle,to an human agent.

GB
G2 User in Banking

"It has been a great one honestly."

What do you like best?

The Fact that i can communicate very efficiently with a representative of a service rendering organisation.

What do you dislike?

What I liked least about this software was having to wait for it to launch. There were lots of other platforms out before this one. LiveChat took its time in development and it definitely paid off.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When BotEngine was released, I was an instant customer. I built and deployed bots on at least four other platforms while waiting for BotEngine and every one of those platforms was problematic. Either they weren't reliable and would malfunction without warning, or they were free and then not free and then kind of free and then not, etc, so i would gladly recommend.

I wasn't looking for a free solution as much as I was looking for a reliable one. BotEngine got it done. It integrates reliably with Facebook Messenger, Web Pages, Landing Pages, and more. It's easy to use and even offers helpful design templates to get you started.

Ranadan A.

"Botengine was long overdue."

What do you like best?

I like that Botengine platform is easy to use,thereby making it easy to create our chat bot in a matter of minutes,and with as much minimal support as possible from the software development team. Botengine is so simple to use,that it was created and deployed by myself and team members at the marketing team,despite not coming from a technical background.

I also find Botengine pricing of $50 as worth it,in compared to other Chatbot platforms we have tried in the past,which were usually overpriced and offered us little functional value compared to what we have gotten from Botengine.

What do you dislike?

I wish we had known about this before hand,or maybe Livechat had released this like two year ago.We only began using Botengine this year,and it has reduced the workload in the marketing/sales departments in terms of the number of customer query we have to attend to on a daily basis,

Botengine enable sales and customer care agents focus on the complex issues and complaints made by our customer on the website,while our Botengine focuses on tackling the little and simple issues faced by customers,whose answers for the most part even lies on sections of our website.Thus on most occasions,Botengine simply respond to customers with a web link.

Rosemary N.

"Botengine has improved our workflow."

What do you like best?

We only introduced Botengine by Livechat into our help desk process in November 2017 ,however as expected with all things created by the Livechat team (counting on past experience) ,it has been helpful for the team . One ,it is easy to integrate with our existing Livechat solution , and the helpdesk team integrated it ourselves without the need to leverage on the technical know-how of our colleagues at the engineering department. Two ,it reduced the chat workload on the help desk team ,as we no longer need to treat everyday customer query like ; what does Iroko tv do , what countries can Iroko be used ? Pricing of our services ?

Lastly , this chatbot has no limit to the number of chat conversations it can respond to at the same time ; basically ,it does not get tired.

What do you dislike?

Probably wish Botengine can do more than what it currently does ,but if that be the case ; a lot of us get to loose our jobs.lol

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Every help desk team now probably uses a chatbot anyway. However , if Livechat has got arguably the best help desk solution out there ,it is a no brainer ; its chatbot is the best out there too. Good part is, this chatbot does not work for just Livechat users alone. Can be used on the most popular Livechat alternatives too.

Botengine was introduced to afford the helpdesk team with more time ,to deal with advanced customer enquiries , while the Chatbot focuses on the simple customer enquiries. Botengine has done this task effectively.

Adenike O.

"The customer care team responds to chats faster."

What do you like best?

Botengine is the most dependable chatbot out there when it comes to reliable performance. I do not expect anything less , as Botengine is a brain child of Livechat inc . which I regard as the best help desk software in the industry at the moment.

I love its simplicity ,as it allows anybody and by anybody , I mean everyone with or without a programming knowledge to create a chatbot, As a matter of fact ,our initial chatbot iteration was created by our sales team with no assistance whatsoever from anyone in the engineering department.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Botengine can only tackle simple queries from our customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a no brainer that a lot of chat conversation between web visitors and the customer care team ,are basically conversations with very simple responses. Botengines chatbot takes care of this basic queries and enable the customer care team dedicate its effort to complex customer problems.Saving the company manpower and time.

Botengine helps speed up the response time of our customer service team by reducing the number of chats the customer care attends to.

Rebecca O.

"Takes the workload of our support team."

What do you like best?

We integrate Botengine with our Livechat support program.The key features I love about this program include ;

SIMPLICITY - I love the Botengine user interface , as it is very intuitive and took just a few minute to create,customize our Bot and integrate it with our Livechat program.

WORKLOAD - There is no limit to the number of chats which Botengine can handle at the same time. This is a major advantage over an human support agent.

AIDS THE SUPPORT TEAM - Botengine basically aids our support team by helping address the most popular and simple questions ,which customers are likely to ask the support helpdesk team like ; what Iroko is about , our office address , our contact email ,how to subscribe to Iroko ,or where to find our smartphone apps etc This activity enable the human support team to focus on the most important and complex customer questions , which Botengine cannot respond to.

What do you dislike?

Very effective program ,however it is unable to respond to most questions customers have to ask ; since most questions are complex.

I hope there will be one day when Botengine will completely replace the need for human support teams.

Botengine wins our customer support team vital time which would had been spent responding to basic ,trivial questions which customers regularly ask. It also has helped in improving the chat response time between our support team and customers.

Joy F.

"Luvechatinc. Didn’t disappoint with Botengine."

What do you like best?

The ease and simplicity with which I was able to create a chatbot through the Botengine platform.Also the reliability of the chatbot we have created ; it is running every minute of the day and is able to attend to as many website visitors as possible,without any lag in performance.

I think it is fairly priced too and the most beautiful part of Botengine is the quality of support we got from Livechat inc before,during and after the deploying output chatbot.

What do you dislike?

Botengine does a good job.It helps attend to customers and web visitors with basic needs and enquiries.

Botengine saves my organization money by reducing the number of number of support agents attending to customers.Also it affords support agents more time to attend to the needs of our customers and web visitors.

Joan N.

"Customer Care Made Easy With ChatBot"

What do you like best?

Implementing ChatBot is very easy even without IT knowledge. I also love the ease of integrating this tool with other tools such as Livechat, messager etc. This tool makes it easy to answer customer questions and there is no limit of how many chats it can handle.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike is that ChatBot can only handle simple questions that needs no expert intervention.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. It makes customer care Easy. It since always available 24 hours and this means better customer Care.

With this tool, it is easy to take care of customer questions. It saves time and clients can always get help 24hrs.

Terver B.

"Quality solution but support can be real-time.."

What do you like best?

Chatbot(formerly Botengine) integrated well with our existing Livechat program. It is reasonably priced and serves as a reliable backup option for occasions like public holidays,when there are no agents available to respond to our customers queries online.

What do you dislike?

Chatbot Support is currently only available via email. This was an huge bottleneck for my organization,most especially during the early stage of trying to train our Chatbot , real-time technical support was needed on the best way to go about it.

Chatbot ensures we now have 24/7 support provided for our customers during public holidays,weekends and at night ; when all of our human agents are off work.

Basiirat A.

"Botengine was long overdue."

What do you like best?

Primarily I like Botengine for its reliability. Before trying out Botengine this year , we had initially created and deployed several Botsvia multiple free and paid platforms to very little efficiency. We had chatbots which would sometime fail to work.

We gave Botengine a trial this year and we have never looked back.First ,was the impressive quality of support we got from the Livechat team,as they were available to guide us through the installation and deployment of our chatbot.

What do you dislike?

I wish my organization did not have to wait so long ,before Livechat introduced Botengine.

We used Botengine to create a chatbot for our Livechat ,which assists our customer care agents attend to website visitors with not too difficult problems.

Ifeoma E.

"Nice one guys!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that my customers and employees can come upon a single forum to get information about anything about my organization. It makes business significantly easier. Great work guys!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes customers complain about BotEngine not always comprehending what is being inquired.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it. No regrets truly.

Problem of inadequate customer feedback solved! BotEngine provides an opportunity to make more information available to both customers and employees alike.

Mateusz P.

"User-friendly bot creator for non-tech people"

What do you like best?

I could easily set up my bot and I'm not a programmer, myself.

Really easy connection with other applications: Messenger, LiveChat, etc.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to see more integrations in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One of the nice solutions for setting up a bot.

I launched one of my business projects with my team based on bot conversation.

GB
G2 User in Banking

"My G2 experiencei "

What do you like best?

The E commerce platform and Live chat are my favourite.

What do you dislike?

So far, I am yet to have anything I dislike.

Attending to multiple buyers via the live chat has helped in the number of personnel needed for telephone enquiries.

Learning about ChatBot?

* We monitor all ChatBot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ChatBot to Similar Solutions