Qualtrics Customer Experience

Qualtrics Customer Experience is an agile marketing platform for customer experience strategy improvement, making it easy for companies to monitor, respond, and improve every key moment along the customer journey and incorporate customer feedback and recommendations into every decision.

Work for Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

Qualtrics Customer Experience Reviews

Ask Qualtrics Customer Experience a Question
Showing 124 Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews
Qualtrics Customer Experience review by David W.
David W.

"Changing culture one review at a time"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics provides our staff with real time feedback from our Customers, and the ability to take ownership of issues quickly, before the escalate into stories that hurt the Brand! The dashboards encourage staff to seek out high performers who can take a leadership role and mentors them on raising the CX bar! It's a real Culture changer!!

What do you dislike?

On the dashboards, I would like to see box-and-whisker plots rather than average scores. The range and skew is more important than the average. The old chest nut "Customers feel variation not averages"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics shares best practice thought leadership with a world class XO management platform to accelerate deployment and better customer outcomes.

McGrath has used Qualtrics to establish a NPS and C-SAT baseline for Landlords and Tenants. We have shared the results with our teams and Customers with negative feedback have been contacted. Overall feedback has been sent to all Customers. Internally, this is a cultural shift in removing the fear of feedback. Externally we are showing Customers we listen and value their feedback. Going forward we are developing surveys/dashboards to support our new CXJM.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Qualtrics Customer Experience

"A great survey tool"

What do you like best?

In-built functionalities to facilitate branching logic, adding questions of various types and live preview of your survey. Also, you can make quick changes to question sequences and can design skip rules and display logic on the go. The display logic and skip rules are visible against each question meaning that you can review the logic applied to the question without any efforts.

What do you dislike?

It lacks some features when it comes to customization of the software and you need to rely on your javascript and jquery skills to overcome this drawbacks. You also need to have a strong HTML and CSS background if you need to make any changes since there aren't many Bootstrap or layout options available to choose from. Another thing which I dislike about this software is the need to rely heavily on the qualtrics community for writing of your custom code. Qualtrics doesn't provide a document enlisting the functionalities that can be achieved through the use of the software. You need to post your questions on the qualtric community portal each time you have a doubt. Even the coding that needs to be done in javascript or jquery can't be done on your own since the software providers haven't provided a document about the syntax differences that exist.

We are designing a survey using this software to collect data from the targeted crowd, which will be conducted as part of an ongoing research project.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great tool for data collection and communication"

What do you like best?

We are currently using Qualitrics CX suite with Visualize dashboards. The survey platform is easy to set up and use. It also provides the easy integration with Salesforce in very easy click-to-setup manner. Visualize dashboards are a bit complicated but once you understand the logic, it gives you very nice idea about your research and where your campaign stands.

What do you dislike?

The main issue is deliverability and response rate. It is very hard to get the detailed information on bounced reports through customer care and you cannot just download the status from the platform or Target Audience. Everything requires additional steps in preparation which are easy to miss. For example, embedded data is not synced from Target Audience with survey platform and Visualize after the invitation for survey is sent, which minimizes the value of Target Audience investment. Also, TA does not provide the global opt out list, so if you have duplicates in the next links and you cannot merge the records for one or another reason, it will be sent anyway to the final users. Thank you email does not support custom from email if you want to use it in different languages, it is supported only for primary language. Recoded values do not always export to SFDC the way you expect.

We are using Qualtrics for NPS relationship survey. The main benefits include ability to set-up by ourselves without IT involvement and Visualize dashboards are very helpful for on-spot analytics.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Amber M.
Amber M.

"Extremely Useful"

What do you like best?

I love using qualtrics, there is so much versatility in the use of the software. I can do so many different survey functionalities in this software. There are so many features which all work seamlessly together.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I don't like is the fact that Qualtrics is not forthcoming about updates to their services before they happen and don't outline them when they do happen. Often times the updates break some surveys and because I don't know what they did, it takes forever to figure out what happened. Qualtrics support is unhelpful in this regard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Qualtrics is headed in the right direction, but customer support is lacking and leaves much to be desired.

We use Qualtrics for customer experience, NPS scores, and employee experiences. There are a lot of benefits in each of these areas.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by kat c.
kat c.

"User friendly, mostly intuitive, clean design"

What do you like best?

I like that for the most part, Qualtrics is super user friendly and pretty intuitive. Anything I can't figure out on my own how to do, the customer service team is ON IT in terms of helping me and/or getting back to me in a timely manner with an answer.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike is that I'm really not aware of how MUCH this software is capable of. There are so many ways you can use this tool and tweak things that you almost have to be an expert to get the most out of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If anything, the follow up support and customer service reps make it worth it!

Right now we are trying to figure out how to improve the services that we provide to our clients, in addition to using Qualtrics on behalf of our clients. I continue to be surprised by how many different uses we can get from this software.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Qualtrics Customer Experience Platform"

What do you like best?

The flexibility - we seem to find new features each day. The dashboard flexibility is particularly impressive with the different type of widgets and the ability to link in images etc etc

What do you dislike?

The fact there are so many options and so many ways of doing things as a new user of Qualtrics - we have only been a customer for 10months and we had to quickly get up and running to replace some existing surveys we had with satmetrix we found it frustrating getting a straight answer on how to implement something as there are so may ways of doing or implementing a feature, Our qualtrics project team tried to 'hide' some of the complexity and features from us this lead to a frustrating experience. However, now that we have 4 surveys up and running (which was the goal) I understand more why the Qualtrics team took this approach,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it - there is a lot of flexibility, and there will be mistakes made but in the need I think the ability to gather actionable insights will make the effort worthwhile

As we are still new to Qualtrics - we have 4 surveys implemented however we have not started to use the survey data to create actionable insights as we have been so busy to just get the surveys implemented. To date we have not realised any benefits and won't until we can get some actionable insights out. We also dont have dashboards that are useful to the business in what they need - the dashboards are too busy with too much information - this is a reflection on our implementation and requirements gathering with the end game of better customer insights in mind - which we haven't acheived - however now we have surveys running again we can take a breath and do the planning required with qualtrics to ensure we have the insights in mind and the closed loop process running.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Good functionality with some confusing experiences"

What do you like best?

Overall, it's pretty easy to get up and running with the system. If I want to deploy a survey that's really easy, the surveys (in general) look good, and building dashboards and reports is relatively straightforward

What do you dislike?

There are some weird omissions to survey design - e.g. Other - please specify options don't look very good, can't select 'none of the above'. Small things, but as we know these are important.

The analytics software you have is good and I understand you buy a lot of companies to gain this functionality but it really does feel like i'm using 3 different systems rather than 1 integrated system.

Overall, I'm was really hesitant to say that I was even using Qualtrics CX. I know you're trying to create branding around the 4 experience dicisplines, but i don't think you've done a good job in translating this to the tech.

Your support is really hit and miss - sometimes great, sometimes really poor. I get the feeling I'm being sold to the whole time, and there's lack of upfront communication because you might be trying to find a way to figure out how to charge me for something.

Highlighting real-time issues in our customer's journey

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Thomas Z.
Thomas Z.

"Qualtrics is great survey software"

What do you like best?

The website/software is relatively easy to use. I previously was a SurveyMonkey user, since we switched over to Qualtrics, I have found it easier to use than SurveyMonkey and use it more.

What do you dislike?

I initially had trouble moving my surveys from SurveyMonkey to Qualtrics, it would be nice if there was an easy import feature. I ended up recreating the surveys I needed.

Mostly we use it for registration

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.

"Great CX platform"

What do you like best?

I love the stat tools available within Qualtrics! I'm able to have deeper insights into our customer data because of the sophisticated ways we can now analyze our customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

Because of the sophistication, I find that it's challenging to just get started with a project. There's a lot of understand and absorb. A lot is intuitive, but there is a lot that you need instruction on.

Trying to collect customer insights from across the organization in a cohesive way. Lots of teams gathering feedback in different ways and using different tools. Some of that is still happening, but we're getting better.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Bruce J.
Bruce J.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Morning sessions and speakers were outstanding. Breakout sessions were mostly very good.

What do you dislike?

Crowds/crowd control. Have enough chairs for people. Have advanced sign-up for sessions so we can plan which sessions to attend and know if we can or not, plus you can put the more popular sessions in larger rooms. Have better/more detailed descriptions of sessions so I don't waste time on basic stuff or on stuff that doesn't apply to my needs.

Surveys of Nu Skin Distributors and general population

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by amanda w.
amanda w.

"Intuitive and clean"

What do you like best?

Qualtrics is intuitive and clean to use. We have been able to survey our ministry members, gather data, and are implementing in the hopes of increasing the positive customer experience.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve is steep, but once you get through it, it's fairly intuitive. Can feel overwhelming, but that is often true of any new thing.

We are preparing for a whole new product launch. We just ran a customer experience survey to help data validation. We want to make sure our product is actually answering the needs and not just based on our assumptions.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Shawn W.
Shawn W.

"Great Start - More Work in Academics Needed"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to collect multiple data points in a user-friendly format. I LOVE Vocalize (the concept).

What do you dislike?

While I love Vocalize, there are some key data features that we need displayed in the academic sector that currently are not supported by the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know the different ways Qualtrics can be leveraged to solve existing problems. It's not overly intuitive beyond survey use, but it's application possibilities are endless.

We have revolutionized the measurement of human capital school support (could not be measured prior) and also synchronizing leadership experiences in classrooms and calibrating data points.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Qualtrics Customer Experience Review"

What do you like best?

By far the most valuable feature has been the dashboards. I work at a science center on a collaborative visitor experience study with 20 other science centers, and our project is moving from grant-funded to a pay-in membership model. We have to convince these science centers to stay on board in our project! For many of our institutions, access to the dashboard was the tipping point. Being able to log in and see data monthly or quarterly is so powerful.

What do you dislike?

There are some features in the dashboards that I would like to see, such as custom metrics that include medians instead of just mean. I also wish filtering by custom date was easier and did not assume your data were coming in real time.

We want to give more people in our organization access to data and allow them to answer their quick questions without asking us to do more analysis.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Andy G.
Andy G.

"Easy to use and gain valuable customer insights"

What do you like best?

The Qualtrics Customer Experience platform is easy to navigate, easy to modify, and so, so easy to receive valuable data that provides insights into your customers' thoughts and feelings. You don't have to be a tech expert to navigate through the platform. Want to close the loop with unhappy customers? This system makes it easy,

What do you dislike?

Dashboards sometimes run slowly when loading data, but do give the opportunity to cross tab avariety of question data.

The platform provides a one-stop shop for gathering data, communicating with customers, and gaining back customer loyalty.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"A single platform to house, collect, and analyze experiential data"

What do you like best?

Coming from a company where customer feedback and sentiment was captured across multiple channels and and systems, Qualtrics has provided a solid, scaleable, and feature-rich platform that can serve the needs of many departments and teams across the enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Qualtrics can do so much, that often times you just do not know what features to use or implement. You can also have an idea of what you'd like to accomplish and spend the time and effort to create it manually, only to discover Qualtrics had something out of the box you could use. More awareness and training around features would be great.

Customer Experience provides us with an easy, yet robust, solution to collect actionable feedback immediately at the conclusion of the purchase process.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by breana j.
breana j.

"insight to customer happiness"

What do you like best?

i enjoy the nps tool because it detracts words that the customer uses in their evaluation to provide you with key words that boost your brand and customer experience. also detracts keywords that describe need for customers improvements. also provided me with the customer content wants that i will use to research new leadership development content

What do you dislike?

i dislike that this is only available through the customer experience product

the problems we are solving using customer experience is our training services and customer's purchasing experience.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Rehma M.
Rehma M.

"It's a damn good product"

What do you like best?

One of the things I like the most is the infinite amount of customization that I can do with the surveys. I've tried different platforms and they don't have even half as much as Qualtrics does. Also, the support is fantastic. They're always responsive and very helpful

What do you dislike?

One thing I don't like is that when I want to make a trigger for a survey, the window for that is VERY small, so I wish that was a little bigger but that's pretty much it.

We get feedback on what our company is doing right and wrong. It's helped immensely gather feedback, both internally and externally.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Robin G.
Robin G.

"Great Customer support to learn more than I can imagine"

What do you like best?

I wasn't sure what I was getting into with Qualtrics to improve my customer service data. They have held my hand when needed, expanded my thinking and never made me feel dumb or finished. They invest from the beginning and keep on going.

What do you dislike?

Simply trying to figure out where to go next within the system. for educational use.

Gathering constant feedback and responding to such. Climate surveys for our schools and responses from Town Hall meetings to guide Bond election

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Charles C. D.
Charles C. D.

"Keeping in the know."

What do you like best?

What I like best about Qualtrics is the ease of use to get going, but the ability of the software to scale into deeper complex problems.

What do you dislike?

Getting into the deeper complex problems and not always knowing what I'm doing. But the support teams are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support staff will help you with implementation and fixing things when you break them.

Our initial use case has been putting factual customer responses about experiences against suspected problems.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Orlando L.
Orlando L.

"Customer Experience or Voice of the Customer - Identity Crisis?"

What do you like best?

The tool aspires to be a great tool to help with experience data to support an organization.

What do you dislike?

Many of the features moved onto the main XM platform, after we adopted the VoC platform. This made it a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak with other current users of the product to understand pros and cons. Look beyond Qualtric's own customer recommendations.

We were trying to efficiently understand anecdotal feedback, which is usually the open-ended feedback.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Higher Education

"Review NPS and customer feedback on monthly reports"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of the platform. I am able to review customer feedback in a dashboard that is easy to comprehend and create data spreadsheets of my own.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how on the version my company uses I am unable to sort for key words. For example, I want to sort for 'ID cards' and see who mentions not receiving their ID card yet and I am unable to do that.

One business problem we are currently solving using the customer experience platform is our website. Customers are able to give us feedback on the website that we are then able to use in improving the digital experience.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"newbie with Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

Though our company has been working with Qualtrics for several years, its the first time that our department, Global Retail, will be using services. Scott Alstrom has been a terrific partner, going above and beyond to help us in our decision to partner with Qualtrics and I'm sure he'll continue to partner with us as we approach the starting line and eventually see improving NPS scores . Appreciate the opportunity to work with you

What do you dislike?

Dislike is strong, we hope to address the challenge of the cultural nuances of Global NPS scoring

retail conversion ans sales improvements while maintaining and improving the NBA B rand name globally

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Great product, but need help"

What do you like best?

I love how easy the product is to use. We had some issues on the back end automating some of our surveys, but those got ironed out pretty quick. It's quick and easy to use and design.

What do you dislike?

There is so much that it can do, once it was set up we were kind of lost at what the next step is. It would have been nice to get best practices, or next steps, or things to look at once the implementation was done. We felt we were left on our own.

We are trying to measure not just different touchpoints, but channels for our members.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

"Very versatile "

What do you like best?

Though I am new to Qualtrics it so far has been versatile and allows a lot of personal design for each company

What do you dislike?

So far nothing that I dislike about it. It works a lot better then then the system I have used prior

Customer experience through the use of the survey data after our members have used emergency road service. It pulls data quick and efficient.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Wyner C.
Wyner C.

"Customer Experience"

What do you like best?

Creating the survey is easy and user-friendly. There are easy routing.

What do you dislike?

There are some functions I wished you had like being able to copy display logic to use in other questions instead of rebuilding it.

Also, being about to print the survey flow or extract the survey flow to word or something

Being able to get customer experience data based on transaction is def helpful. We have used it to do a closed loop survey experience using email triggers and CRM integration.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Good product, decent Salesforce integration"

What do you like best?

the survey build and submit process is great. It's super easy to get started and cutover from another product (we came from survey monkey).

What do you dislike?

The salesforce integration is not well documented. It took several weeks to get this up and running because I had to keep reaching out to qualtrics support when no documentation was present.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need more support for integrations. Qualtrics support can't always help because of settings inside the other system.

Customer CSAT surveys triggered via Salesforce milestones

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Melissa P.
Melissa P.

"Qualtrics Customer Experience is great!"

What do you like best?

I love how much Qualtrics can customize our business needs. We work with a complicated structure and Qualtrics helps us every step of the way!

What do you dislike?

Right now, we are working on customizing the survey to fit all titles

We are solving problems in the food industry. We have realized the opportunity we have to help our customers and staff throughout the world.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Very easy to use product, but could be better from a predictive analytics perspective."

What do you like best?

-survey design is very intuitive

-creation of reports can be done with a few clicks and a drag and drop

-Straightforward to integrate with CRM such as Salesforce

What do you dislike?

-text analytics can be improved. Currently using themes to analyze data but would like to see an NLP to assess sentiment of a text (positive, neutral, negative)

-with many vendors looking to AI and machine learning, would like to see models to help businesses identify customer churn and identify opportunities

-using qualtrics right now to fight fires and identify root cause issues with regards to CX

-trying to assess the financial impact of addressing those root causes

-Closing the loop with our customers

-Measuring NPS

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"mixed feedback"

What do you like best?

The Qualtrics culture, team willingness to roll up sleeves, the advanced analytics and dashboarding - real time.

What do you dislike?

implementation - project management 101 skills, silos in Qualtrics - Product Features vs Engineering Services and flexibility of the Closed Loop platform compared to Medallia product. I like the analytics of qualtrics and dashboarding better than Medallia but not frontline closed loop.

We are trying to roll out across all channels and journeys to provide customer and employee feedback in one source system. We want to use for reputation, product and all cx measurement and link to employee.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.

"Intuitive platform with stellar support "

What do you like best?

The quality of the software and the amount of data that can be garnered and utilized along with easy customization

What do you dislike?

New to the qualtrics platform and really have not have a negative experience to report at this time

NPS, the ability to improve the customer experience through the life of a financial product and encourage repeat business

"Some good features"

What do you like best?

I like that I can upload a contact list and then send emails to the list directly from within Qualtrics.

What do you dislike?

I still think the interface is unnecessarily cluttered. It's usable but it's less intuitive than some competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Expect that users will need some help adjusting to the interface

Managing elections and communications with members

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Qualtrics"

What do you like best?

What I liked most about qualtrics, is that they were started up by BYU students out of Provo, and made something awesome. It is a professional survey site, that isn't ghetto like surveymonkey or the other free survey sites.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to dislike about them!

Recommendations to others considering the product

We had a new account rep every few months, and I never knew who I needed to talk to when I had questions. Really high turnover in the sales department?

Using a survey site helped us identify the problems in our business that we needed to address!

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User

"Sr Manager Digitial Analytics"

What do you like best?

Great support online and through the support call system.

What do you dislike?

User interface isn't great and the data reporting is a bit limited. I prefer to export raw data and either use Excel or Tableau to gain further insight.

We have the CX product at my company but my team primarily uses Site Intercept. We use Site Intercept to collect passive feedback from customers and run daily reports to find, report and fix defects. The Site Intercept tool couple with a session replay tool can be very helpful for that purpose. We also use the software to more actively fire targeted surveys on a variety of topics.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Some challenges at the beginning, great improvements later on"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility of the tool best, we are able to create dashboards ourselves and are very nimble to react to business needs. The team is very helpful and accommodating. We got a lot of things implemented without charge through a product feature.

What do you dislike?

We were facing a lot of issues during implementation which caused a lot of delays and frustrations for the users.

We are looking at real time feedback and close the loop right away solving problems for the customer. The goal is to increase satisfaction and loyalty.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Kelly B.
Kelly B.

"Survey tool users for our VoC program"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and power of the tool. The ability to store and track historical answers.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to integrate the tool into our client website, but we've found the integration to be clunky.

Understand and track the client journey so that we can stay ahead of their needs.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Dirk D.
Dirk D.

"My Review"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to put tie statistics to the back end for further evaluation. I am excited to look at the Employee XM Product.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had more video training for the mailing list.

Employee survey. None yet. My first survey goes out next week.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Jamie F.
Jamie F.

"Qualtrics "

What do you like best?

The platform is user friendly and I’ve never had any problems connecting to or interacting with the program

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find anything that I dislike about this platform I would definitely recommend it to other coworkers and other companies

It is good for both companies and classroom use as you can easily gauge consumer experience and preferences

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Theresa M.
Theresa M.

"If you need insights Qualtrics is the key"

What do you like best?

The tool is easily implemented deployed & integrates with SFDC.

What do you dislike?

If not integrated with SFDC adoption can me challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a easy to use comprehensive tool to gather insights to make more data based decisions to drive business outcomes Qualtrics should be your go to solution.

VOC. Getting business insights to deploy programs to drive business outcomes.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by User in Higher Education

"The possibilities!"

What do you like best?

We are just getting started with using Qualtrics to measure CX, and so far, I like the ease of use and the user interface. I know I'll like dashboards too, once we get going!

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't have all the add-ons, due to budget!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the leader, by far. It's not just a tool but something that you can become better as a professional by using.

We are solving a business process need related to collecting evaluations and data related to impact on our programs. Benefits are still coming... we are just beginning.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Landon M.
Landon M.

"Online Surveys"

What do you like best?

I think that they are very simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the questions that the surveys contain. I think that people would benefit from official training from Qualtrics in order to maximize their surveys.

Qualtrics lets me see, customer touch points. It also lets me put the results into a format that is better for analysis.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Tarrin  R.
Tarrin R.

"Transforming Work Productivity"

What do you like best?

The ease of the platform and the ease of the reports.

What do you dislike?

When changes are made to the platform, the communication and help could be enhanced to ensure that there is ease of use.

Child abuse and neglect through agency analysis and system reform

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Ron B.
Ron B.

"Goes a long way to give us actionable data for our schools"

What do you like best?

I like the flexibility and adaptability of the platform . I appreciate the myriad of ways that data can be analyzed and reports.

What do you dislike?

The inability to do statistical analysis directly from a CSV. Having to create a survey with embedded contact list elements is clunky at best.

KPI and metrics dashboards with vocalize

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

Simplicity, intuitive, very interactive and easy to use for first time users

What do you dislike?

Data gathering is sometimes limited, not as fluid and flexible

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a brief instructions as they first sign in, make it interactive!! don't make a video (no one watches that) and continue to send updates so people can see that the product is getting improved on a frequent basis.

reviewing our SkyMiles customers and their experience in-flight. It's easy to combine and configure all of our customers together and then segment them either by tier, their routes, etc.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator

"Early work into Qualtrics, and I'm a fan"

What do you like best?

I like how easy most of the set up is. It didn't take me long to learn, but there are still some points where I need more work on.

What do you dislike?

There are some non-customizable things on the web/app feedback creatives, and I was looking for a little more creatability. Also, I wish the responsive web survey had more customizations in terms of timing an d showing settings.

We're looking to solve key touchpoints. Still early in qualtrics usages

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Qualtrics is simply impressive"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the innovations that Qualtrics continues to bring. They go above and beyond and continue to surprise us with their new features.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see better reporting functionality and automated reporting that is more useful than the standard outputs.

We are using it to discover opportunities to improve our clients' experience with us. We want to provide the best care possible and Qualtrics helps us do that.

"First time attendee"

What do you like best?

I felt there was a lot of valuable information within the breakout sessions as well as beneficial networking

What do you dislike?

it was challenging to be able to attend some of the breakouts due to volume of attendees. The 2nd day I was not able to make many of the breakouts I wanted to attend

Our company is in its beginning stages of collecting customer experiences. Looking at ways to leverage the data collected as well as explore other platforms which may solve for challenges

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Emma A.
Emma A.

"Qualtrics is very easy and simple to use."

What do you like best?

I like out simple and efficient the platform is. No fluff, just the essentials.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. I think it is very easy for customers to understand.

It allows businesses to measure customer experiences very easily and efficiently. You know what your customers are thinking.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Consultant

"Great platform for 95% of all your use cases"

What do you like best?

It's the ease of usage of the platform. Whatever you are after, the platform probably will be able to fulfill it.

What do you dislike?

Handling more complex surveys is still a pain. Especially if you have to work with complex user hierarchies (e.g. in the retail environment) or if you have dynamically changing hierarchies, the performance of qualtrics is not 100% perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

We are using Qualtrics for the majority of the CX programmes we are selling to our clients.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Qualtrics Review"

What do you like best?

I love that the surveys are easy to create, you can use skip logic, and you can customize the survey links you send out.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the export process when you are dealing with hundreds of responses. The data is not clean at all. It exports into a spreadsheet and not all of the date exports in a knowledgeable way.

We use this to take registration for large scale events, applications for speaking positions, and to collect data.

Qualtrics Customer Experience review by LeighAnn F.
LeighAnn F.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Makes collecting data easy. The support staff i s also awesome!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes reports do not work and are buggy.

We use Qualtrics for our Client Satisfaction survey so we identify what areas within our company need to be stronger.

Learning about Qualtrics Customer Experience?

* We monitor all Qualtrics Customer Experience reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.