Encompass360

3.9

Encompass360 is a way of managing loan origination process that dramatically improves the way your business functions.

Work for Encompass360?

Learning about Encompass360?

Encompass360 Reviews

Showing 12 Encompass360 reviews
Encompass360 review by Molly M.
Molly M.

"Comprehensive mortgage LOS platform"

What do you like best?

I like how literally everything we need to do our jobs is integrated....pricing/locks, AUS systems, MI certificates, tax transcripts....the best system I've used.

What do you dislike?

Because it has so much to the system and includes imagine/paperless, it is so data-heavy and therefore has latency issues and lags a lot. But you just kinda get used to it...

Encompass is our lifeline...we are a mortgage company and do our entire book of business in this program. It's great to have a centralized system and not have to jump around to get our jobs done

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Encompass360

"Super easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that everything is integrated within this one system. Credit, Rates, Contacts, Underwriting, etc. The applications that I take are synced with other CRM's and the calculations are made for me. I do everything within Encompass and it makes me look like I know what I am doing. It builds confidence in me and builds confidence with my borrower.

What do you dislike?

I dislike document loading at times. Sometimes, the loading doesn't occur until after I log out and log back in.

I am solving getting people qualified to buy a home. Instead of throwing deals on the wall and seeing if they stick, I can get a definite approval using Encompass.

What Banking solution do you use?

Encompass360 review by Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Internal Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Effectively used as a loan origination system"

What do you like best?

* Customer Relationship management feature

* Prospect identification to tracking to loan closure - support entire business process management

* Highly configurable

* Helps in Compliance Management (TILA RESPA Integrated Disclosure, HMDA, FCRA, SCRA, etc)

* Excellent MIS features.

* Custom field definition

* Custom templates can be designed for letters and forms to be generated from the system

* Supports integration to pull credit reports, apply business rules,

What do you dislike?

* It takes time to understand and learn this tool.

* Customization could be expensive.

* Good for loan originations but implementation could be a pain

* Changes are not easy to implement and requires support from Vendor

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be absolutely sure when you want to implement Encompass360 for loan originations or servicing. Customization could be a painful experience. With the cloud version now available, financial services companies may not be comfortable storing data at vendor's cloud infrastructure.

* We have used Encompass 360 for our client to support Assumptions process in a large bank in North America.

* Since no off-the-shelf product was available client went with Encompass 360 as it met most of the requirements. Rest were fulfilled via customization as required

Encompass360 review by Pam A.
Pam A.

"Great but slow"

What do you like best?

Encompass is easy, straightforward, great integrations with DU & LP, and the credit reporting software is awesome

What do you dislike?

The system is slow. I even just got a brand new computer and it is still slow. Also, a lot of times documents don't save to the file manager which can be frustrating

Easy processing for loans, user friendly setup. Smooth file flow from lo to l.p. to processor to underwriter

Encompass360 review by Jacob N.
Jacob N.

"Greatest Los system I’ve used "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how it is setup and easy to navigate. I never have it crash on me like byte and calyx did when I used them. Very user friendly and not hard to pickup on.

What do you dislike?

It is very hard to find anything that I dislike about Encompass.

Pulling credit for my clients is easier, optimal blue pricing is easier, running Du and lp very easy to run.

Encompass360 review by Administrator

"Very easy to use and the format layout is great."

What do you like best?

I picked up the use of this new software in just a matter of days. It's very user friendly, much easier then our previous software. I can't think of any draw backs in its use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Have been using it for approximately six months and am very please with all aspects of it's use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who uses this software should be very happy with how easy it is to use.

We use Encompass360 as part of our mortgage origination package. It is very easy and efficient to capture all the data we need in a very timely manner.

Encompass360 review by Rana G.
Rana G.

"Encompass 360"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that its easy to navigate and buckets are self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

I hate the fact that it is extremely slow and there are a lot of hang ups that require you to restart encompass

Closing and generating of loans. Uploading docs and having them stored in the archives is also a benefit for record retention.

Encompass360 review by Ann H.
Ann H.

"A review of encompass360"

What do you like best?

this saves time and money and is super easy to use

What do you dislike?

sometimes customer service can be really hard to get ahold of

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would definitely recommend to anyone who is looking to streamline their processes and save time and money

this allowed us to increase productivity by keeping everything all in one place

Encompass360 review by User

"Encompass is a great mortgage tool"

What do you like best?

I love that it is easy to use, can auto-fill sections for you to save time. You can duplicate old files for returning customers. The disclosures are customer friendly.

What do you dislike?

It can be extremely slow sometimes, will close out on me mid-use and then hasn't saved my work. I wish it would auto-save after a certain amount of time.

Easy to track applications, can create lists of activity. Keeps us organized.

"Octane Review"

What do you like best?

Encompass is helpful by being able to easily search loans and the organization of all loan components within the loan. The efolder is also very helpful and a great place to effectively house all documents.

What do you dislike?

System can be very slow in comparison to other loan systems

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product

Being able to effectively review loans and having all information right at your hands

Encompass360 review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"One stop mortgage solution "

What do you like best?

The usability and user friendliness of the application

What do you dislike?

The updates are not as frequent as they should be to keep up to date with the TILA.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the right mortgage solutions and customer service, this program is great.

Providing customers the best mortgage option for the lowest price possible by utilizing the tools provided by the system

Encompass360 review by User in Financial Services

"Easy"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and maneuver though. Docs are in one location which makes it easy to understand

What do you dislike?

Slow access, goes down a lot on encompasses end of things.

Loan origination

Learning about Encompass360?

* We monitor all Encompass360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.