SOCi

SOCi

SOCi is the leading social and reputation management platform for Multi-location businesses, helping you protect your brand while empowering your locations.

Work for SOCi?

Learning about SOCi?

SOCi Reviews

Ask SOCi a Question
Showing 33 SOCi reviews
Jessica R.

"Great social posting and reputation management tool all in one!"

What do you like best?

• Offers multiple packages at various price points and services

• Easy to use

• Great reporting

• Great customer service and weekly training opportunities

• Laramar has been using it for a few years now, the product is always evolving and they include exciting new releases to packages usually at no additional cost

• Innovative releases like direct integration with Instagram (first platform of its kind to offer this)

• Expansive functionality – you can easily post content on social for multiple properties grouped together, create campaigns, etc.

• You can respond to questions, comments, messages, and measure engagement on social right from the platform.

• Review solicitation

• SOCi RepHub allows us to monitor review responses with an approval step before the reviews are posted out live to the various channels.

• Creative section allows you to create artwork, cover images, keep a media library, and make collages.

• Discovery section rates current content on the web and allows you to add said content to content scheduler.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't like about SOCi.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SOCi is innovative and always adding value to their products at no additional cost. They also have great weekly webinar training. You will love SOCi! They also do not lock you into long contracts.

With SOCi we can allow our site teams to manage their social media and/or reputation management. We also have the access at an admin level to manage these as well. All posts and review responses can go through the approval process before being posted out. I love the ease of using the product and the analytical reporting.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about SOCi

"So easy to stay organized"

What do you like best?

I love how organized you can keep everything in Soci, especially for anyone who works within a franchise model. You can maintain numerous social channels for multiple businesses all in one place. I also like that you can run contests/giveaways right from the Soci platform.

What do you dislike?

Facebook accounts can often get unlinked from the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The level of support that Soci provides is unmatched. There is a preliminary "Soci University" of training videos that you can watch to learn the platform, which are very simple and helpful. After that, representatives will help you as much as you need to keep your account running smoothly. They are clearly subject matter experts of their platform and they are always willing to jump on a call or screen-share to show you how to do something within Soci.

Soci helps me to maintain the social channels of over 300 independent businesses all in one place. It saves me so much time to be able to see an overview of everyone's stats without having to leave the platform.

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Lauren D.

"SOCi has helped streamline our social marketing and reputation management. "

What do you like best?

I love that I can dig into each of my property's social & reputation online presence through one single login and dashboard. SOCi provides the analytics that is useful to gage a property's performance. I also like that I don't have to be an admin on a FB page in order to make posts or respond to customer comments.

What do you dislike?

There's not much that I dislike. If I'm being honest, they're still working out some details to allow for the reputation hub to work most efficiently (like posting right to the corresponding page), but some of those restrictions are beyond their control (like a site not allowing for the full integration), but whenever you have a comment or recommendation for them they are always willing to look into it with their development team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's extremely user-friendly; customer service is outstanding, and they are always open to hearing suggestions. Best of all, I can access all social and reputation data from one single sign-on/dashboard.

In partnering with SOCi we have been better able to manage our online social presence (Facebook, Twitter, Google), in addition to our online reputation. We are able to see all comments and reviews on one single dashboard which has been a huge time saver! During the recent hurricanes, connecting with residents at our properties was easier to do by using the SOCi dashboard. I didn't have to scroll through comments of each page - I was able to quickly make posts and respond.

Mary Ann P.

"Soci is awesome! "

What do you like best?

As an Admin, I like that I can preview all of our social media posts before they go out into the world.

What do you dislike?

If I do not approve a post before it is scheduled, there isn't an easy way for me to find that post. It disappears from my "pending posts" and the only place I can find it is on the calendar of the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

NO MORE:

- unapproved content on the web

- lost social media usernames and logins

- searching all over the internet for your projects posts

- "fake accounts"

Say hello to:

- Pre-approved and created messages

- branded images in the message library

- searchable post content

- one login to multiple applications

- social media notifications and responding from one dashboard

Branding! Our branding image looks much better with Soci. The custom post graphics are a life saver.

AM

"Efficiency tool w/ so much possibility - NOT! Updated!"

What do you like best?

I’ve searched for a tool like Soci for YEARS! This product packs a punch with features and delivers the necessities for my clients! *UPDATE* 9 months later it failed miserably.

What do you dislike?

Some of the functions are new and MILDLY glitchy, but it ALL functions way better than anything else out there!

*UPDATE* their platform completely failed me on many occasions - the glitches became MAGNIFIED in my last month. On top of all of that they wanted to to phone call after phone call for me to explain the problem without ever reviewing INTERNALLY. Then they tried to enforce a contract, when I nearly lost a client over this problem, and never offered compensation for a months worth of problems that nearly left me with loosing my client. They wanted me to compensate their company after I had to spend an extra 10 hours in work to redo work and talk with them - NOT COOL!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use this product for efficiency and organization.

Timing of posts, approval processes, reading effectiveness of posts, archive of photos, reporting - there’s sooo many features that I love! *UPDATE* - POSTS GO ROGUE for no apparent reason, disappearing into nothing - and they can't even figure out on their end what happens/happened to them. Sticky buttons that don't work sometimes, etc. Reporting is glitchy and NOT current w/ proper stats (I double checked in the end and had to add a ton of different 'extras' to really explain the reporting.)

Marissa F.

"SOCi is a game changer! "

What do you like best?

The tool is very user friendly, quite intuitive, and has so much functionality for your social needs

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I dislike about SOCi. The one hindrance if anything, is having to re-link your LinkedIn account every 60 days but I believe that is LinkedIn's requirements and not SOCi's

There are many benefits to SOCi. For starters it has allowed us to get fresh content to over 150 different accounts on a consistent basis. Because of this, we have seen a dramatic increase in engagement and have had many new clients connect with us through our social efforts. Additionally, our coaches love the tool because it's a time saver for all of their activity and they can reply back to comments all from one spot. Last, their customer support is top notch!

Chris H.

"Social Management for Non-Marketing People"

What do you like best?

SOCi solves a problem for us because it is built for multi-location businesses, enabling the local teams to post to their own social pages using templates and easy to use tools.

What do you dislike?

I think it could be a little easier to use. I wish there were better onboarding tools for end users. I wish it could be used to create Facebook events, but I know that's more of Facebook's fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make a good implementation plan!

SOCi steps in where the Facebook apps and website don't cut it.

Administrator in Medical Devices

"Easy to keep up with all my projects (clinics)"

What do you like best?

I like being able to see all our project's posting lists in one location. Lets me know who needs to post or may need help getting their social networks connected.

What do you dislike?

Recently I needed to change a post that had been shared to all my projects & I had to go into each project library to update the posts, still may have some that haven't been updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a great way to see how your posts perform or lack of, so that you can use only the best performers in the future. You can also see who you audience is and when they come to your sites. SOCi is full of analytics info that is great when trying to build a successful social networking site.

We are able to get our low social media performers on the network and help them build their fan base and pages. Our projects managers like being able to see what posts perform the best, the SOCi score really helps in determining what works best in each geographical location.

Britney D.

"Awesome Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I love working with the team more than anything. I truly feel like they have an amazing turn around time, are extremely supportive from afar, and take time to teach rather than do.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see more analytics available. Unfortunately, I have no way of pulling any KPI's from the content in SOCI. I would love to see where our teams are ranking against one another based on following, posting, and overall engagement.

Efficiency and control is the one thing this platform has helped with. Having the reputation management in one hub spot really does make for a must easier work day.

Danielle K.

"Great platform for managing multiple accounts and reputation management all at once"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - the scheduler and reporting are great

What do you dislike?

Sourcing content, the search for local content is a little difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform for social media managers/marketing managers managing large portfolios or even small ones. The staff is also very helpful in their recommendations on how to optimize your accounts and succeed!

We have to manage multiple properties, reviews, and content with a small team in-house. Before SOCi Engagement was dropping due to lack of time to post content. Now we can post, schedule, measure and source content all on one platform as well as review real-time analytics

Stephanie S.

"Best Decision We Made"

What do you like best?

SOCI gives us so many hours of our day back. We can focus on other areas of need instead of combing through social media pages and posts. Not only that but it does all the hard work for us. It really is a no brainer!

What do you dislike?

I wish we could use Instagram with the platform.

The opportunity to streamline our social platform and have one location to visit instead of multiple pages and key holes on their pages make it so worth while for our business.

"Convenient, fast and friendly! "

What do you like best?

I love that all of my accounts are in one place and I can view alerts, conversations and reviews with the click of a button or from my phone/iPad. It's also extremely simple to navigate and accomplish tasks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that some of the review sites that I use are not supported yet, and that I can not crop or make collages in the photo editor.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You won't regret it!

We're reaching more of our customers on Instagram and twitter. Something we would have never done before!

"SOCi Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of publishing posts. The content calendar is fabulous, and makes everything easy. Lots of times, content calendars can be jumbled and confusing, but SOCi's is clean and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The SOCi score doesn't make a lot of sense, and I don't have a grasp of what goes into generating that score.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A huge factor for us was the easy communication with our account rep. She has always been prompt and detailed with her feedback and responses to our questions.

We use SOCi to schedule posts for our clients as well as our company's page. It cus the time it takes to schedule posts in half at least. It has saved lots of time.

Rachel B.

"Soci is AWESOME!!"

What do you like best?

Soci does everything! They make our lives so easy!

What do you dislike?

That i can't talk with their staff all day everyday! SO Friendly and SO helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

DO IT! Soci is the BEST!

Soci has really helped with our online reputation and made it very easy for us to pin point what we need to work on as a team and what we can do to improve.

AP
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"Robust, but with Limitations"

What do you like best?

My team likes that there are lots of features built into SOCi that otherwise you have to have multiple platforms to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

Even though it has a lot of features, there are some basic things like video uploads only for Facebook, as well as frequent disconnections with accounts, that make SOCi the clunkiest program I've ever used. Worth it in some cases, not worth it in others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is best for people who have multiple locations across the country or world; otherwise, it may not be best for most agencies.

Client visibility into the process, efficiency in curating and scheduling content, and running more detailed reports than most other platforms can provide.

AC
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"SOCi has been great to use"

What do you like best?

It has a ton of features and consistent updates. Great posting ability and content center, as advertised

What do you dislike?

Would like more compatibility (i.e. with Google (reviews) and Angie's List)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a tool that will help you manage your social media and organize your content effectively then SOCi is a great tool for you. It doesn't have the most sites connected to it, but it has the major ones, and it has great support for those. Reporting and features make it easy to understand what is going on for your digital marketing strategy.

Managing our brands social media

Shujahat Shahul B.

"Fabulous Team & Technology "

What do you like best?

The technology, platform, whitelabelling

What do you dislike?

Customizations can be increased, some white labeling areas have scope for improvement

Multi location social media & reputation management along with content management are very easy & intuitive with SOCi

Kari M.

"All in one and super convenient "

What do you like best?

Soci has everything I need as a social media manager- including white labeling!

What do you dislike?

Currently, the white-labeled accounts are having connectivity issues with Instagram... but that should be fixed soon.

The approval workflow is the best I’ve ever seen. I can have our employees’ posts waiting for my approval before sending on to the client for approval.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Making my life easier every day"

What do you like best?

Responding to all of my reviews on one screen is time-saving and makes my life a lot easier. I no longer have to remember a million passwords.I also love the feature of having location-based content at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

I think that email notifications could use an improvement- they are not clean and the font is to small.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it- you will love the ease and benefits of the product

Making sure my teams respond to reviews is a great benefit. I love the notifications that get sent to them if they miss a response.

AM

"The only dashboard for Online Reputation Management"

What do you like best?

This tool has it all - Social Media Management and Online Reputation Management and they allow our teams to seamlessly manage their content and reviews without having to constantly check other platforms.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that comes to mind.

We are able to manage our online reputation and social media posting through one dashboard. Our Marketing team has to oversee over 150 properties and assist with their reviews and responses and Soci is the only tool that allows us to do that and provide quality reporting to our clients.

Administrator in Real Estate

"Great team and great experience "

What do you like best?

The Soci team is professional and very hands on. They make the ease of a new product roll out very easy and make sure all team members are informed.

What do you dislike?

Not much to not like really. I think as we continue to grow as a company we will look to lean more on the Soci team to help inspire, educate and promote more internally.

The social dashboard is a great tool and we have seen increase traffic to both social sites and websites increase dramatically.

"Fills a Need, Room for Improvement"

What do you like best?

Social media calendar and review response. While managing several locations, SOCi makes it easy to monitor everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

The lack of communication between SOCi and the users. I've ran into several issues that takes weeks and months for them to troubleshoot. They need a monthly or weekly email to go over SOCi updates including when they'll be out of the office.

Lack of knowledge from the support team. I had to send over an article describing a social media platform. They should be knowledgeable than their users.

Reputation management and social media management

Administrator in Real Estate

"SOCi makes managing lots of pages easy as pie!"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to create amazing content and scale it across my communities

What do you dislike?

Very limited ability to edit photos/videos within the platform

We are able to push out our original content and position it well across many pages with a few clicks of the mouse. This enables us to save time, which saves money and allows us to direct more resources towards pressing projects.

"SOCI helps me function at work"

What do you like best?

It saves me so much time and helps me stay organized

What do you dislike?

I wish I could respond to yelp reviews while on the SOCI website

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I appreciate that they listen to my suggestions.

It just helps so much with online review management.

"Good product, helpful staff"

What do you like best?

I'm a big fan of the ability to schedule in groups and manage a large amount of pages easily.

What do you dislike?

The lag time for libraries to load can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to get your clients into groups to make scheduling easier

We have solved the problem of constant disconnection from the social media platform resulting in unpublished posts for clients.

AF
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good platform, lots of potential at a great pricepoint"

What do you like best?

SOCI is awesome if you need to manage social for a large number of internal accounts. It’s easy to manage a Salesforce social strategy, and simple to set up divisions, regions, branches, etc.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the need to re-authenticate your account with various social channels periodically.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great alternative to more popular, expensive platforms.

Ability to manage large numbers off social accounts, share creative, do social listening and customer service in a cost-effective platform.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"SOCi for Agencies"

What do you like best?

My clients love the fact that they have their own link to review outgoing posts.

What do you dislike?

The post time is not always efficient. We have had posts not go out or posts that were already approved marked as pending randomly.

It is easier to schedule out content blocks weeks in advance

UR
User in Real Estate

"Great Experience So Far"

What do you like best?

User Friendliness, Content Center, Posting Plans

What do you dislike?

No "easy" way to search for local events

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent service and ease of use. We took the DIY approach with our package.

Streamlining social media management of 50+ pages. Saves time, provides content ideas, allows for visualization and organization of weekly posting.

UA
User in Accounting

"One stop for social media planning"

What do you like best?

I like that I can plan out the posts ahead of time. This saves time later during the busy weeks.

What do you dislike?

I cannot go straight to the account that I have linked, but that is because I am not the admin.

Time saver. The feedback is great to see what impact the post is having. A chance to have one portal for posting to 3 platforms is great.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Loving SOCI!!"

What do you like best?

It's easy functionality on the client end to update and upload info to our social media pages.

What do you dislike?

Limited ability to manage Facebook events/Instagram posts

Social Media. Soci is great at posting new and interesting content.

"Soci sucky"

What do you like best?

I like the client approval gateway and the calendar view for scheduling content

What do you dislike?

I constantly have issues with soci. From accounts becoming unlinked to the platform just being downright slow or comments not showing up in the conversation feed, there is more to dislike then like about soci

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just don't

Clients can approve reject and provide edits to content seamlessly in one place

"Social Leaders"

What do you like best?

The customer service is top notch. Always quick to respond to our needs.

What do you dislike?

The only downfall here is that we can't fit them into all of our budgets... but we are working on that.

Our people are busy and Soci is our social media safety net. They also help attract new customers through social ads.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Wonderful customer service and support to company

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. I wish that you could post more than one photo to Instagram though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep in contact with your support person. They will let you know when new features will be added.

Content creation and scheduling.

Learn more about SOCi

SOCi Videos

Learning about SOCi?

* We monitor all SOCi reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.